Political Savage: Superhuman Policies

#1 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

The Political Savage steps next to a podium, cameras flashing around him as reporters buzzed around the crowd.

"Mr. Savage, have you heard of your competitor Samuel Washington's policies on Mutants and foreign affairs, what are your thoughts and opinions on them?"

"Look, I'm gonna keep this as short as possible. Sam has only reinforced what I said earlier, he's not fit to be president. You can tell he's trying to craft this under-dog, holier than thou air around him, acting as if he's the ' righteous' candidate, and it's bullshit, he's bullshit. Neither I or my fellow candidates have proposed getting back the Superhuman registration act which former president Quentin repealed. It sounds like, and I'm not saying that he thinks this, but it sounds like he's gonna roll over and let America be Ivana's bitch. I'm not that simple, but I'll talk about that later...Psh, I'm a rich guy with no political experience, he's a failed president candidate who was pitied by Quentin and was allowed to be Vice president. And he's gonna fail again, but I'm not so big on pitying my competitors. "

"What about candidate Octavians policies?"

"The guy's an idiot, plain and simple. I don't disagree with educating those with powers that's a smart idea and effective way to prevent unintentional disasters, hell that's what Quentin tried to do with the Meta-Human Protection Act, but he want's to destroy millions of peoples lives, and that's not something you can get away with saying whether directly or indirectly."

"How would you handle relations with Venezuela, often thought to be mutant capitol of the world?"

"Ivana is a woman who only knows war and conflict. That's how she took over the country and that's how she'll live and die. She once tried to take over Gothic city, how are we to know she won't try something again on American soil? I'll try my best to keep things peaceful, but she's gonna know I'll be thorough in my dealings with her for the safety of this country."

"Do you plan on bringing back the superhuman registration act?"

"As President I'll want the best for America, and for this great country to be safe. I want every meta-human and mutant to know about their powers and receive proper training with them so they and their family and friends are safe. Which is why I'll help push education and awareness of the topic topic, and make sure everyone is allowed a professional check-up to see if they have these powers or abilities. I don't think all superhumans should be registered, but if someone who knows that they are a mutant or possesses powers neglect official training , and they cause destruction, or take a life, even if accidentally, they should be held accountable. "

Vote for Orion Savage
Vote for Orion Savage

#2 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot the part where Orion says "I have great respect for Ivana. I have great relationships with women, I respect women. I have a great relationship with Venezuela."

Avatar image for erinys_draconis
#3 Posted by Erinys_Draconis (621 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

What a conundrum...on one hand, he embodies everything I am seeking to destroy, but on the other, every time he opens his mouth, he makes my own actions more justified...

#4 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter said:

You forgot the part where Orion says "I have great respect for Ivana. I have great relationships with women, I respect women. I have a great relationship with Venezuela."

LMAO I actually laughed at this!

@orion_savage:

What a conundrum...on one hand, he embodies everything I am seeking to destroy, but on the other, every time he opens his mouth, he makes my own actions more justified...

>:P