Political Savage: Response to Alexander Donn

Orion_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Reporters flock to the sight of Orion Savage before he can get into a white car.

"Mr. Savage, Mr. Savage! Sorry for stopping you but I'd love to get your opinion on the new candidate?"

"I'll say this, the guy is a genius, he really is. Shot one of the other competitors with his own gun, I like that, and I think he'll be the worthy opponent I was lacking in this presidential race. But he's also an idiot, I mean, come on. How are you gonna say that I don't respect people? He would know how dumb he sounds saying that if he were to look at any of my rallies, and their on you-tube probably, or in the newspaper. I treat everyone, everyone, with some amount of respect, unless they prove unworthy of it, isn't that fair? I think it's fair. Really, Donn could do better than that, or not, I mean my policies and arguments are so rock-solid I guess the only thing you can target is my personality. "

"I think the guy has this sense of responsibility, to save this country, same as I do. But I think he should do himself a favor and just not do it, just don't do it, save himself the time and effort, and go back to running the Central Intelligence Agency. "

Vote For Orion Savage
Vote For Orion Savage

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cute.

Orion_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cute.

Don't worry Donnie, there's more. I'm just waiting to see your policies.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he's also an idiot

Was waiting for that, lol.