Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion steps up to a podium, smiling as he takes in the familiar sight of a crowd and cameramen.

"I'll be taking your questions now."

"Mr. Savage! Outspoken billionaire and owner of Jurassic World Xae recently commented on your policies involving mutants and called it a 'Shadow' registration act. Your thoughts?"

"What do I think? I think shes an idiot too! She completely misconstrued my policies to slander my campaign, and in this world of politics my people, that doesn't fly well with me, not in this savage environment. Either the lady purposefully took it the wrong way, or she's just as dumb as some of my competitors, I completely respect her and all woman by the way. First of all, let me explain to you, the great people of America what my plan is in the small case I didn't articulate it well in the last press conference. I want to make sure every mutant or superhuman has the opportunity to get help with learning about and maintaining their powers for the sake of everyone, not just homo sapiens, everyone's safety. In the case that they decide not to get help with their powers, and end up taking innocent lives, then they'll be held responsible. Why? Because they'll have had no stinking excuse. Oh but this dinosaur lady thinks that killing people with your powers, that you neglected to have learning or training with, is totally acceptable."

"What about the point she made about the government knowing the potential of every superhuman living in the united states?"

"It's bullshit! These mutants will be willfully giving specialized medical staff DNA samples, so that they can in turn help them live with their powers. Listen people, don't you think that at this point the U.S Military has seen and thought of most powers in existence? And that they already have or are working on countermeasures to these powers? I don't think your average mutant is going to stroll into the building with some power humanity has never seen before."

"What about her comments on how you'll organize relations with Venezuela? Do you plan on going to war with them?"

"Again, she completely misconstrues what I said, this time even more so! No I don't want war with her, I don't think any good leader wants war at all, I even said at the conference that I'll try my best to maintain peace! But I will not get on my knees and told to polish the pearl like my fellow candidate Sam seems, keyword seems, to want. If Ivana ever attempts to attack this amazing country, then she'll be taught a harsh lesson. A lesson that America is not to be f&)^$ed with! As for her other statements on the matter; I act like a hatch-ling? She's not a human or a mutant, but a mother? With her apparent inability to comprehend correctly, and these weird statements, I wouldn't be surprised if she was some sort of insect queen."

"Are you concerned that this woman came to the aid of Venezuela?"

"I'll say this, there's something very dubious about a woman coming to the aid of mutant terrorist. This ain't the movies people, we don't help enemies of our country."

"Have you heard of Donald Daehler's announcement to run for president?"

"Indeed I have discovered this dude's deplorable announcement. And I have to say, this man must be brought to the police for questioning in the very likely case of his involvement in Jebediah Trust's death. This isn't someone that should be running for the presidency, he's someone who is likely running from the police. I mean seriously, this dude has no business in politics, getting someone killed, in the best, for him, case scenario, aside, he's the type of person who runs up to a news camera crew, high on cocaine, and starts blabbering on about the ' government' and their dark intentions. It's a joke really, a sad one at that."

Vote For Orion Savage
Vote For Orion Savage

#1 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

No but seriously, great post. I'll write something up tomorrow

#2 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedrifter: Saw you commented and thought I was about to get crucified.

Thank you! I look forward to it man.

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
#3 Posted by Isadora_Knightfall (129 posts) - - Show Bio
Humans and their pathetic devotion to democracy
Humans and their pathetic devotion to democracy

#4 Edited by Arquitenens (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't publicly support this, but privately...

I expect my check in the mail.

#5 Posted by Anthony_Stark (1162 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for devil_by_design
#6 Posted by Devil_by_Design (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Insect queen, he was closer when he said dinosaur lady ;).

#8 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't publicly support this, but privately...

I expect my check in the mail.

Deal >:P

Shoo you has-been!

#9 Posted by Renn_Kelen (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: Stark is one "savage" away from straight murdering you.

:P

#10 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for errolknightfall
#11 Posted by ErrolKnightfall (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: An enterprising reporter shoved his way to the stage. "Mr. Savage, how would you react to those who say you have no real political experience, and your claims are just bluster?"

#12 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@errolknightfall:

"No real political experience? I ran for mayor of New Orleans about 5 years ago, and have been very, very active in the world of politics during my days as a biologist. My claims are true, the horribly misinformed person who says these things will just have to educate themselves!"

#13 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

"Well, traditionally most presidential candidates have held office, or at least been employed in the government in some way."

#14 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

"Need I remind you of Zachary Taylor or Dwight Eisenhower? I'm very well equipped for this job and I think my superiority will speak for itself when the time comes."

#15 Posted by Becka_Savage (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Disinvites him from family get-togethers

#16 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Disinvites him from family get-togethers

Hey! Becka you and I, we're the only savages left!

#17 Posted by Darkchild (43004 posts) - - Show Bio

If I hadn't already made Monkol something that would dispise things like presidents then I think I might run.... Perhaps I'll make a post speaking on how he feels on it all hmmmm