#1 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion steps up to a podium, an audience in the thousands below him.

No Caption Provided

"People of America, It's time for a change! No more empty promises, or wishful thinking, or hypocritical drivel! For too long our presidents have skipped out on us or were unfortunately killed. No more, of it, no more! This time the nation is going to get a strong leader capable of handling himself and protecting his people! You don't want a suit and tie who has God knows what for ulterior motives. I'm tellIng you, the wonderful people of America, what I'm about, right here, and right now. My goal is to change how America is viewed not only nationally, but how we view ourselves. You have people saying America is weak, and that it's among the worst countries to live in because we haven't had a good president in ages. I hear people going on about if they could move they would!"

Orion continued with a single hand raised with his thumb and index finger touching.

And that sucks because I love this country, and I know you do too! And I'm the only one of the candidates who can bring the change we need! 'Oh but Mr. Savage, you're not equipped to handle the presidency because you insult people.' You know what? I do insult people. I speak my mind and I'll be damned if our next president isn't like that. You know, some parts of the media loves me, some parts don't. I'm controversial because I'm bold and I don't have a censor. But I understand part of the other side, you know, you see me up here on stage and you think 'Wait a minute, how is this guy gonna handle relations with other countries? But if you're saying that, then either you're an idiot or you haven't really been paying attention to what I've been saying and how. You can't honestly think I wouldn't be able to be cordial when the time comes because of my scruintity on other candidates. That's ridiculous."

And I'm an open book. I was born in the great city of New Orleans, I have a brother, and had a relatively normal childhood. I've known I had a dormant x-gene since I was a teengager, and when I was a younger man I joined the military. After serving my country I went biology, studying animals and helping people better understand the beings we share earth with, and during that time I was pretty involved in politics and ran for mayor. But what do we know about Donn? I'll let that question fester in your minds and not dive into it much further.

You know, I've done the most for my campaign so far, more than any of the other candidates combined. Fact. Why? Because I'm serious about helping my country, helping you, the great people of America.

That said, I'll be taking your questions now. "

Vote For Orion Savage
Vote For Orion Savage

#2 Posted by justin_lockley (883 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by justin_lockley (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: It's all good XD I actually thought it might've been a reference to Trump saying 7/11 instead of 9/11