Plans For The Future (Nu)

Hirami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hirami_

5 Years Ago - After The Great Ninja Seal.

In a land riddled with war and bloodshed, battles are recorded and the victors are remembered as heroes and the losers are either forgotten or demonized. One of the greatest battles in Shinobu history had just taken place. The triumph of The Fox Sage, Homura Kitsune over the Lunar Guardian Mamoru Ōtsutsuki, thwarting an attempt to end Earth. And, with the help of Hirami Hyuga, destroyed the Tenseigen.

However, that wasn't the only battle that day…

No Caption Provided

A fury of fist erupted throughout the now barren forest. The sounds of battles exploded in the air along with flashes of colors. The two Hyuga clan members danced around the field only breaking their synchronized dance for a nanosecond retreat. This continued for a few hours, while the many villages celebrated, the two continued their fight.

Hirami had this fight before, against this same person. This was a dance of death, and if she made a single mistake, a single wrong breath and she would be the one dead. So they continued, they were perfectly in sync. Each step was timed according to the other. They knew each other. They even practiced this fight many times before. They had to, this was her brother after all.

"Why are you doing this?" His voice was calm, but the anger could be heard as if it were embedded into every syllable. "We're your family. You're committing an act of treason!"

The slightest squint of her eyes was the only reaction she gave, but both of them knew the anger hidden within her own calmness. When they were close, she suddenly shifted, turning her body to narrowly dodge the deadly punch. The sudden break of the sacred dance caused him to hesitate out of shock. This was the only opening he'd present for a while and she took it.

Her fists' changed from blue to deep purple as adrenaline pumped through her veins. At speeds surpassing light, she plunged her palm into his central Chakra node, sinking it further into his stomach. He screamed in deathly agony, but she tuned it out. Only focusing on the glow in his body.

No Caption Provided

Her hand emerged from his back, blood and energy spraying from his back. He screamed one final time, only to be heard by no one. The body slumped over as life slowly left it, she let out a deep breath. Relieved that everything had gone according to plan.

"I'm doing this because you let them rob our heritage from us."

She crouched down and looked at the two activated Byaukgans in her brother's eyes...her plan had just started.

Now

She pushed a cart through the busy streets of Kiragakure, the guards waved at her and she waved back. The moon shone down on her with blessing, as if encouraging her with her mission. Leaving the city boundaries, she walked miles into the woods, as far away from the noises of humanity until it was her and the moon.

She opened the cart, and a few dozen recycled Byaukgans rolled around aimlessly. Each one providing her a step closer to her goal. She felt the power of her ancestors five years ago. It was addicting, and she wanted to feel it once more.

She placed the eyes within a golden sphere, it was filled halfway with a blue wispy energy. "One day you'll be beautiful again Hamura, and I'll be the successor you always wanted." The remade Tenseigen shone dimly in the moonlight. "You will be proud of me. And I will finally be able to help this world the proper way."

No Caption Provided

This has been retconned

vinismatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By vinismatr

My MMO of choice is ESO. And I don't plan on quitting but I'm interesting in also playing FFXIV for the class system.

Nu Mou were my absolute favorite FFTA race. Think there's a chance they could add those sometime? Or something similar? The majority of the races in FFXIV strike me as severely boring, lacking, neko and big blue/red people https://omegle.onl/.

Cause I'd love to start playing this but nothing about the races interests me much. (Besides the new cat one, which I may try.)