• 73 results
Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Paragon

This is my idea for an RPG. Basic idea is we're all pirates. Good is like Captain Jack Sparrow, who searches for treasures, and Evil can plunder and pillage and all that fun stuff that goes with being a scurvy blaggard. Yarr.

RPG coming soon...
Post Edited:2007-08-11 18:28:07

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Zero Smasher

Hell yeah im down

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Ya that sound cool I a am in

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Paragon says:

"This is my idea for an RPG. Basic idea is we're all pirates. Good is like Captain Jack Sparrow, who searches for treasures, and Evil can plunder and pillage and all that fun stuff that goes with being a scurvy blaggard. Yarr. RPG coming soon...
Post Edited:2007-08-11 18:28:07"

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only I had my werewolf pirate pic. I need it sooo bad!

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Paragon

Prepare to be in awe of my pirate might once I return!

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Paragon

I need someone to be the leader of the mutiny on my ship. They get to be my nemesis for the RPG.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Zero, you are not controlling my crew. Edit. Now.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

You were controlling my crew. No one controls my crew but me. I don't f#cking care about the tone, change it.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Zero, you are *not* controlling my crew. Edit. Now."

Yeah i would...but i dont like that tone...no one said i was controlling aything...just a little flavor

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"You were controlling my crew. No one controls my crew but me. I don't f#cking care about the tone, change it."

ohh,such a bitchy tone..fine i will...theres no depth in me saying i heard them talkin but fine i will

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yea, thats controlling my crew. You controlle what they said, its controlling them. Learn to RP.

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Wild Card

Do we have powers or no?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yup. Powers.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, thats controlling my crew. You controlle what they said, its controlling them. Learn to RP."

I know how,thats not the problem,its no big deal,just keep a open mind,that simple...dont get bitch slaped over a pirate crew

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yeh, be carful I don't bitch-slap you all over the deck.

You can't do that! It's against the rules! If you knew how, you wouldn't have done it.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yeh, be carful I don't bitch-slap you all over the deck. You can't do that! It's against the rules! If you knew how, you wouldn't have done it."

Shut up already dog,its over your hoe ass crew isnt controled.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yea, but just the fact that you did it is annoying enough. And there are kids on this site brainiac, watch the language.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, but just the fact that you did it is annoying enough. And there are kids on this site brainiac, watch the language."

annoying?S#!t alotta things are annoying,far as i know aint no rules on controlling a persons "Crew".Come on now its bad enough were sitting here rpging,something that should beyond anyone over 15.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yea, there are rules against it, smart one. You can't control people's characters, and that includes NPC's. You obviously don't know the rules.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, there are rules against it, smart one. You can't control people's characters, and that includes NPC's. You obviously don't know the rules."

Well i apparently dont..i just now what i need to..it wasnt important to me till now....so i know now...end of story

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

It better be the end of story.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zero Smasher says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Yea, but just the fact that you did it is annoying enough. And there are kids on this site brainiac, watch the language."

annoying?S#!t alotta things are annoying,far as i know aint no rules on controlling a persons "Crew".Come on now its bad enough were sitting here rpging,something that should beyond anyone over 15."

Really? What do think actors do for a living. If rpgs are above you then drop out, simple.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"It better be the end of story."

Or else what..you theatning me? i dont take kind to that..im sure no one does..some smart a$$ always have to have the last word

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The only smart @$$ here is you.

Two Spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Two Spirit

... o_O

I was going to ask if I could join, but now.. ah, maybe I should wait..

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26  Edited By Final Arrow

Zero Smasher says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"It better be the end of story."
Or else what..you theatning me? i dont take kind to that..im sure no one does..some smart a$$ always have to have the last word"

Last word!

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zero Smasher

Gambler says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
annoying?S#!t alotta things are annoying,far as i know aint no rules on controlling a persons "Crew".Come on now its bad enough were sitting here rpging,something that should beyond anyone over 15."
Really? What do think actors do for a living. If rpgs are above you then drop out, simple."

I never said it was...and who the hell are you..its a cinguler and t-moblie conversation so sprint your way out of it

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"The only smart @$$ here is you."

Nah your one too

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Really? What do think actors do for a living. If rpgs are above you then drop out, simple."
I never said it was...and who the hell are you..its a cinguler and t-moblie conversation so sprint your way out of it"

You did not just do what I thought you did! OMG you are soooo dead, Zero.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Hey Cyro can I be in your crew bro like first mate or something?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Final Arrow

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I never said it was...and who the hell are you..its a cinguler and t-moblie conversation so sprint your way out of it"

Well does someone not think they have big boots on, One its an open froum you want a private con hit the PMs , other wise shut your nosie hole

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zero Smasher

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
You *did not* just do what I thought you did! OMG you are soooo dead, Zero."

Please,Dead?Whatever

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

First mate...I have reserve for someone if they want to join. They haven't answere yet, so I'm keeping it open. But, as for crew, yea. Keep an eye on Zero while I meet with Paragon.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zero Smasher

Last Arrow says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Well does someone not think they have big boots on, One its an open froum you want a private con hit the PMs , other wise shut your nosie hole"
I hope your not only adressing me
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Cryo-Wolf says:

"First mate...I have reserve for someone if they want to join. They haven't answere yet, so I'm keeping it open. But, as for crew, yea. Keep an eye on Zero while I meet with Paragon."

np thanks.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Final Arrow

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Well does someone not think they have big boots on, One its an open froum you want a private con hit the PMs , other wise shut your nosie hole"
I hope your not only adressing me "

Why , Really what are you going to say about, it, was that a threat I dont take kindly to threats, Wait did you not say that, so are you not just doing what you dont like to other poeple , How does that work?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Why , Really what are you going to say about, it, was that a threat I dont take kindly to threats, Wait did you not say that, so are you not just doing what you dont like to other poeple , How does that work?"
First of all it wasnt a threat.No one asked for your two sense"

Nope but ya got it.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zero Smasher

Last Arrow says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Why , Really what are you going to say about, it, was that a threat I dont take kindly to threats, Wait did you not say that, so are you not just doing what you dont like to other poeple , How does that work?"
First of all it wasnt a threat.No one asked for your two sense
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Sean, you can be first mate.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Barguest

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
First of all it wasnt a threat.No one asked for your two sense "

GAWD, you're an arrogant TWAT, you don't even HAVE two cents...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Can somebody save my character? (Wild Card) He's kinda floating in the ocean.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Final Arrow

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

Yet again open forum, So I can say what I need to say, If you dont like it tough I dont care! You need to understand something here, Now listen carefully I dont want you to miss it, Dont start stuff you cant follow up if all you can say is who asked you, then thats weak, get over it move on, change |Rpg life is not worth arguing over the net, No one can really win its pointless.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zero Smasher

Barguest says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
GAWD, you're an arrogant TWAT, you don't even HAVE two cents..."
Oh you must be another Groupie
Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Barguest

Zero Smasher says:

"Barguest says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
GAWD, you're an arrogant TWAT, you don't even HAVE two cents..."
Oh you must be another Groupie"

and you must be another F*cktard

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zero Smasher

IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zero Smasher says:

"IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Final Arrow

Zero Smasher says:

"IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE."

How about no, How about you dont order people what to do and shut up, I have had enough of your cr@ I was nice , Now you must have read my last post and realised your a noob, Im tired of your weak ass com backs and your poor arguments, I hate bullys and people who think they are above you, I also hate People who think they can throw down and say when it stops, you own no one and you cant tell people to do sh@

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Sean, you can be first mate."

Thanks cryo
Post Edited:2007-08-12 17:59:00

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Gambler says:

"Can somebody save my character? (Wild Card) He's kinda floating in the ocean."

Coming right up

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zero Smasher

Last Arrow says:

"Zero Smasher says:
How about no, How about you dont order people what to do and shut up, I have had enough of your cr@* I was nice , Now you must have read my last post and realised your a noob, Im tired of your weak ass com backs and your poor arguments, I hate bullys and people who think they are above you, I also hate People who think they can throw down and say when it stops, you own no one and you cant tell people to do sh@*"

Yeah sure talk shit over the computer