Pinnacle Customs and Fabrications ™

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for huntington_falls
Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: His brows contorted in a mixture of amalgamated anger, confusion, and disbelief. Tracing his finger along the perplexing stanzas and elaborately crafted symbols allowing his vision to tunnel. Focusing purely on the archive laid out before him completely submerged in concentrated thought.

"You....you know where he is....you, you found him?" stuttering with shock."This is why you came to find me?" almost heartbroken. "I...cant. I wont." hanging his head. Shoving the scripture back across the bar with visible agitation. "If you pursue this, they will find you, they will kill you. Or worse. After all this time you still cant let it go. Dont you understand?" slamming a ten spot on the polished counter top angrily flipping the collar of his jacket up as he prepared to leave. "Let it go Cat" kissing her forehead goodbye. "Let it go." walking past her and out the door.

However after exiting Vaughn stopped, pausing on the sidewalk stalemated by confusion. "Dammit." he snarled. Turning to face the closing door behind him.

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaughn_jackson: "Fck." She slammed the palms of her hands against the counter as he turned to leave, fear burning inside of her. Cat was well aware that everything she was asking of him was like a slap to the face, at the least. He had built a life and created a home here. But she didn't know how to shut her drive off.

Tearing out of the bar, she followed him out onto the street. There was a heat burning in her chest, an anxiety and fear blossoming, a feeling that she'd never felt before. Blonde hair whipped around her face in the cool afternoon wind as she came face to face with him, expecting him to have already gone. For a brief moment, everything was written on her face before she wiped it clean.

"I don't know how to...I don't know how to let it go, Vaughn." She pulled her hands from the pocket of her jacket. "My mom's gone or dead at the hands of who knows what because of the Strigidae. My father won't speak to me. And you...I don't know how to stop, I don't know how to not be this way, I don't know how to let it go." She didn't know how to say the words she meant. "You don't have to come," the words physically pained her to speak, but she said them anyways, "but you needed to know. I'll go now."

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Huntington_Falls

@cat_savage:

Quickly grabbing Cat's wrist pulling her into his chest and warming embrace, Vaughn guided the delinquent strands of hair out of her face and behind her ear. One arm coiled behind the small of her back while the other carefully cradled her face. "Okay, okay." he surrendered. The two longingly stairing into the depths of one anothers eyes with unspoken passion.

Hours later back at the garage and Vaughn's upstairs loft, clothes trailing from the living room to the bedroom, the couple laid in a spooned position. The moon's illuminating hue reflecting off their partially covered bodies competing with the sexual afterglow of their recent fornication, they silently held each other as if afraid to let go. Having agreed to depart in the morning the short lived night had been sit apart for a final expedition of normalcy before both their lives once again changed forever.

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaughn_jackson: <3 <3 <3

Gonna go make the thread and get things started with Myrmidon

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Cat_Savage
Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ducati freestyl'n
Ducati freestyl'n

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cat_Savage
Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaughn_jackson: It's up ;)

Did you wanna throw in a teleport link between here and there?

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rhythmic motorized harmonics of various power tools performing their various tasks echoed throughout the well ordered garage of PCF. Splitting time between extensive training with the exiled Myrmidon and focusing on his carefully fabricated life in the Puget Sound had been taxing exercise to say the least. And as much as he wanted to aid his companion in her obsessive quest, the truth was he had long ago put that life behind him. A saint by no means, there was still a code and misguided honor he felt whenever behind the wheel of an automobile. Something his mentor, Ford, had helped cultivate through their years together.

Side by side they had tirelessly been building their own customized F1 race car. Entirely street illegal, its open wheeled, open cockpit, design was the ultimate in aerodynamic performance. Completely untouchable by anything governing the road today. Technological implementations from various sources would help build its innovative platform of perfection. The apex of getaway cars, it would serve the Strigidae Sinner well for his next mission impossible...

No Caption Provided

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bogeyman

@vaughn_jackson: I'ma stop by soon, see how good you are getting me the best F10 M5 possible :P

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall:

Whatchya know about 4.4L twin turbo DOHC 32 valve V8 with 7speed twin-clutch auto transmission and 560hp that leaves the Porsche Panamera GTS lookin like mini-van?

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Huntington_Falls
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She had been sighted by those who had been lingering around the shop during her previous arrival. Her entrance had not been covert, she'd intentionally made a spectacle. And any time a lithe blonde who rode just as well or better than those at the shop peeled in, she was going to be noticed.

This trip was different. No flamboyance this time around, just as much modesty as she could muster. Her reason for being here this time wasn't Vaughn, it was his boss, his partner. Vaughn and Catriona cared greatly for each other, but regardless of that fact they kept things compartmentalized and separate, too much togetherness was fatal. Having left a note for him with the bare outlines of where she was, Cat had left Vaughn asleep in bad and traversed on her mini mission.

He was unaware of what she'd been doing to keep herself afloat the past year. They had both left the nest with no funds and no resume if they had wanted to assimilate into civilian life. Neither of them had done that successful a job of staying above the law. Vaughn with illegal street racing and Cat with thieving. She didn't think that either of them had regrets.

Pulling her helmet off and placing it on the seat of her bike, she finger-combed her hair back into a ponytail secured at the crown of her head. The end of the tail still trailed halfway down her back. Wearing worn light blue jeans and a fitted white v-neck, she looked about as civilian as possible with natural looks to kill and a body that had been trained to do so.

The soles of her favored boots thudded quietly across the pavement as she entered the shop, taking refuge from a sky that looked like it was about to open up and pour at a moments notice. Taking note of the older man with his back turned, Cat intentionally scuffed her shoe against the floor of the garage, nullifying her Strigidae stealth.

"I don't believe I got the chance to introduce myself the other day."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaughn_jackson: Well! This lovey car drama has been nice I guess. "Yeah..As long as the owner doesn't go around kissing my forehead.." Creed adjusted the mirror in his vehicle, gazing into his own masked yellow eyes and grinning under the red cloth. "Bout friggin' time we got this baby tuned up, one of the only things I accepted as payment that wasn't moolah!" Creed chuckle while pulling into the parking lot of the building, stepping out of his red and black 54 Impala, and walked on over to the trunk. Oh, yeah and the guy who owns this place will what? Not care about all those? "Eh! Most car guys are used to this kinda stuff anyway.." He causally remarked while bumping the trunk, popping it open to reveal a cache of weapons and other junk.

Out of all the stuff, Creed reached in and grabbed a black duffle bag, slamming the trunk shut and strutted on inside. "Hello!? I am here for some ride pimping?" The merc called out into the shop.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@cat_savage: (alltime favorite av right there. let me convert a character into Ford and I'll get a reply up)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Awesome! And thanks :D

Avatar image for emilie_aensland
Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage:

His broad shoulders and protruding stomach slightly turned his out of shape frame enough to allow his bearded chin to peek behind him and acknowledge the blonde beauty. Nodding his head upwards before turning back and focusing on the modified engine hanging from the ceiling chains. "I dont remembah evah seein the kid this happy befah." His distinctive southie accent further illustrating his unique demeanor. Overweight and under-groomed, Ford still managed to somehow portray a level of charismatic confidence that authenticated the numerous portraits and championship trophies lining the shop walls ans shelves.

As he quickly finished the final touches on his project he turned with arm extended, his oversized bicep riddled with tattoos and minimal muscle definition though obviously backed with legitimate strength. "My bad." he chuckled. Quickly pulling his hand back in order to wipe the grease off on his sleeveless stained t-shirt. "Fahd, at yoah sahvice."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_caesar_: Think I can get penciled in sometime chief? XP

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@_creed_: Yeah, here ya go

Loading Video...

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_caesar_: Yaaay, what I always wanted...A...Performance vid >_>

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Hey! I put alot of work into that post <_<

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Wearing a black and orange Harley Davidson bandanna around his forehead the former getaway driver maneuvered around the vehicle visualizing several possibilities. "Most people have a geneahl idea about what they want done when they come in."making a passing statement, resting an arm across his chest and a hand holding the bottom of his chin. "What yeah is it?" he questioned?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ford_: "Well aren't you a scary looking mountain man.." Creed chuckled while pointing on over to his vehicle. "Yeah I need a ramming rail installed onto the front of that ride over there, that and some knee cappers if you think you are capable.."He crossed his arms, looking on up to the rather bulky man.

@_caesar_: To each there own! I accept the fact that this is a stay away sign for you usually! I mean you're telling me you don't even appreciate X-Force's take on Deadpool?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

The Southie accent is giving me fits.

I'm gonna catch a shower and then reply

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm cracking up over here.

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Emilie_Aensland

@_creed_: "Ram rail ah? I think we can manage that." crouching down to examine the front end. "You.....got some saht of job lined up or some'n buddy?" curious if someone was planning on making themselves at home in his city without navigating the proper channels.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ford_: "Demo derby.." Creed grinned under his mask once more, of course a lie, just for the fun of it. "Meaning I'll be coming back in a day or two for some patch work, new paint and all that jazz.." Fix-ups for the high speed hit contract that was given to him in this city. "I'm willing to pay top moolah of course, I want this done up tip-top!"

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Spitting in his black open knuckle glove before offering a deal sealing handshake, Ford grinned. "Give me two houahs and she'll be ready."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By _Creed_

@_ford_: Creed rolled up his mask to spit in his gloved hand. "Sweet!" He said while clasping the man's hand. "I guess I'll be seein' you in a couple of hours!"

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ford_: The blatant Southie accent was not lost on her, between it being one of the nations most recognizable dialects and her hometown of Cambridge, it was something she was well acquainted with. Although not in prime physical condition, it was quite clear that this man had a decent physical stature and minute body language gave away keys that he had at the least remedial street fighting under his belt. Cat suspected that it was more.

The corners of her mouth dipped, knowing that she was taking some of that happiness away, but it was a feeling that she quickly stowed. Extending her own hand, his encompassed her digits in a strong, firm shake. "Cat Savage...Catriona." Her real full name hadn't been used in ages, Cat Savage was as real for her as any other name, including those that had been given to her during her thieving.

"You've got a wicked impressive establishment here...more to it than meets the eye, I reckon?" There was a glint in her eye as she looked around at the engines, surmising that this was far and beyond your run of the mill customs shop.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaughn_jackson: Socially whispered rumors of a scarcely influential automobile shop of recent establishment have subtly touched the ears of the charmingly magnetic, Knightfall Adonis. Intent on witnessing the supposed authenticity of this 'Pinnacle Customs and Fabrications', Don Andres, secondarily purposed with the objective of requesting a personally customized US-version BMW F10 M5, opportunistically seizes advantage of his present situation in his architecturally ostentatious Seattle estate and embarks on a temporally brief vehicular-incited journey to the modestly known automobile shop. Emerging from the luxurious interior of his glossy, black Aston Martin Vanquish, the perpetually dapper, Ralph Lauren clad Andres sets foot inside, an instinctive smile of charismatic flair gracing his captivating facial features, "Ah bueno, bueno".

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: "Yah gah plenny a chahm Caht." playfully nudging the former Strigidae with unintentional force. "But yah gah trahble written awl ovah yah face." tapping the side of his temple implying there was more to her then met the eye. "Yah lawking to set up a jahb aint yah? I knaw." pulling the tarp of a freshly fabricated 2009 Audi a4. "She may naht look like mawch baht she's a fawwwwkn beast" slipping his arm around her shoulders like a protective giant.

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: Partially concealing the bottom portion of his face with a fleece skull graphic mask, the founding father of fabrication emerged from the back room paint station subtly admiring the premiering perfection of the Spanish Storm Shadow's automobile. "Now thahts a fawkn man's machine." his base filled southie accent prominently voicing his admiration. "Whaw'can'I'dah'fah'yah'sahn?" his eyes day dreamily imagining a host of after market modifications.

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Asherah

Oh my God!

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ford_: Creed, of course returned in two hours time, finishing off a mountain dew and walked on back into the shop. "Ehh mountain man! How is ma baby coming along?" He asked with open arms, looking for the massive mechanic.

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Emilie_Aensland

@_creed_: Adrenaline inducing vibrations rumbled from the back of the shop with sporadic bouts of elevated exhaust flow. The obnoxious continuance of throttling carburetor combustion shuck the walls as the harmonizing thunder of raw power began to inch closer. Slowly Ford pulled the adjusted vehicle around front. Executing a surprisingly agile dismount while brushing his hands together with obvious self-appreciation. "Aint nawthing stahping dis monstah, I prahmise yah thah."

No Caption Provided

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ford_: "Wow! This would be perfect for...I dunno..Against some sort of armored vehicle!" Creed giggled while getting up close, feeling it up like it was a clubber girl. "Awww god you are a fine piece of metal you know that..Whatcha doin' later?...Uhh.." Creed snapped out of it and turned to Ford. "How much for this sweet mod? Cause I got the bread.."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ford_: "Hehe", a quietly escaped chuckle of good-humored amicability perfectly setting an atmosphere of social politeness. "Thank you, senor", flashing a quick smile of disarming charisma, Andres calmly extends his right hand towards the unacquainted man, intent on the completion of a firm, introductory handshake in the aftermath of the Fabrication Founder's voiced compliments. "Andres Knightfall. And you my good man?", he began, "There were some whispered rumors of this place, I grew curious. I am looking for a BMW F10 M5, but the US version with the six speed manual gearbox".