Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Supra-Man

@magistrate: @quark-star:

Perhaps the most remarkable quality of the Supra-Man was his durability, rendering the legendary Universal Man capable of shrugging off hits that would simply obliterate nearly any other foe. His re-emergence had coincided with the arrival of metahuman conquerers such as Mega Justice, Methodius, and Angela, and they too had exhibited the same level of ultra-indestructibility. It was then, of course, reasonable to conclude that Omen would possess the same quality rendering him capable of going toe-to-toe with other superhuman threats.

Alas, he possessed no such ability, the utter reverse of Nemo in nearly every way. His body was that of a frail humanoid, even less durable than an ordinary man of his build, and his reaction time was not sufficient to compensate for the Magistrate's uppercut. What he did react to, though, was the sudden emergence of a luminous hand from the left side of his chest, red-black blood spurting from the open wound. Impaled upon Quantus' arm, his blind eyes opened wide, head dropping, mouth agape in horror. A silent scream gurgled from his throat, the frail being sputtering for air.

"Oh."

It was all he managed, the realization striking him a nanosecond before the Magistrate's fist. The expert set-up strike was perfectly executed, yet unnecessary, as Omen was still speared by Quantus' hand. When the gloved fist struck his unshielded body, at relativistic speeds, his upper body simply became red power, pulped into oblivion by the dual-attack. Bits of Omen scattered around the street, his lower legs the only thing which remained intact after the consecutive strikes were completed. The crisis had been abated, the menace eliminated...but at what cost?

horned_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By horned_god

@gale_xanders: @anonym: @magistrate: @orange_water: @quark-star: @demonboundsitri: @supra-man:

Montana, Chesterville, Bardford - around 22:00

No Caption Provided

Enki originally did not want to pay attention strange magicians or gods over the Bardford. But the cascade of unhealthy emotions and subtle tremor quaking in the ground attracted his his interest.

Powerful energies and unusual souls... clearly hostile intentions ... why do they not fight and talk crap? Suddenly the energy of one of the beings was torn so fast, that even Enki did not see how it had happened.

How the hell he did this? Such amazing speed.

He just wanted to play with those in the house, the effect of the curse slowly diminished, but that was too interesting. Caught with curiosity, he quickly moved in the ground beneath the remaining magicians and emerged to the surface about ten meters away from them. Omen's guts are on his head and next to him still twitches lower half of his body.

Enki looked around, tasted what was left of Omen's body, studied the powerful stranger and then admiredly spoke to Man with a white cape. "Hey! That was one of the fastest murders I've ever seen! You're great! I like it! What is your name? You want to destroy the whole town? Or did you just want to slay this kid?"

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:@orange_water: @demonboundsitri: @anonym:

No Caption Provided

Xae closed her eyes. The Project Unity system broadcast the death of Omen live as it happened to both herself and Orange Water. They just killed him. He didn't understand, he had the understanding of a hatchling and they butchered him.

"There's been enough killing today." She said aloud. She dropped through the hole in the floor and landed in a flawless crouch, the floor cracked beneath her impact as it absorbed her true mass, half a ton of weight impacting on a weak old cement floor. She coiled her whip and slipped it back onto her belt. She holstered her gun as well and turned her eyes to Sitri.

Some sort of friend of Orange. He's friends with a cat? Maybe it's not a cat. Maybe it's a person...a shape shifter of some sort. They all seem to be under some sort of haze or...spell. Hm.

"Orange Water here wants you alive. It seems to me like everyone here is under some sort of spell or other alteration that's effecting the mind, if I have more information I might be able to put it to a stop, but I need to know more." She glanced around the room. "That goes for all of you."

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water:@gale_xanders:@demonboundsitri: @horned_god:

Tristan had gotten to the basement first, kneeling at Liam's side and checking his ankle, apparently sprained. It was a relief that it wasn't damaged any worse. When Ann and Ace were let back out, they could patch him up. They happily would, too. He had a feeling Sitri didn't like them, though. So they would have to stay locked away until she was back to herself. Not that this wasn't herself, any less than Tristan Unhinged wasn't himself. They were themselves, but different as well. It was part of what he loved about her. Adored, even. She was like him. Not exactly like him. But enough to make him comfortable around her, no matter what form she was, no matter what his head was doing. They were almost tailor-made for one another. And if she knew, even in this form, that he and Liam were close, he doubted she would harm the boy. At least while he was tending the child.

He sensed the creature approaching. A powerful metahuman, likely god class. But he didn't come to them. His presence vanished. No matter. There was someone else here. He looked at the woman, Xae, as she landed on the ground near where he was tending his cousin. He nodded in understanding of her words.

"I know. And I would be willing to help. But he needs help first." He gestured to Liam, whose eyes, hidden behind his goggles, were the only indication of the pain from his leg. A child after Tristan's own heart. Well, mind, at least.

Avatar image for demonboundsitri
demonboundSitri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym: @orange_water: @gale_xanders:

Anonym had the young one handled. It was hurt, but not gravely. Sytry could fix that. If she wanted to.

No.

Her other half was being difficult. It would have been quite simple, really. Just move in quickly, rip claws across his belly, spill out all the entrails.

Of course, Anonym would stop her. But, really, that was what she wanted. What they both wanted, but for different reasons. Oh, so different reasons. It might be enough. It might not.

I could attack him.... No. No, that she could not do. Attacking him would be wrong. It risked... success. And some things, she did not want to succeed.

She was still debating when the other creature entered. Vaguely familiar, some aspect of it tugged on her other half's senses, but she ignored that. That didn't matter. What did matter was this creature making an intrusion, something that wasn't human and yet oozed raw sexuality, provocative in the same way the young one's construct have been, matured and infuriating.

Right. That one must die, certainly. It closed to the man who smelled like the lake. He'd been avoiding speaking of his girlfriend, Sytry wondered if this was her. Perhaps. All the more reason to kill her, really.

Except whatever she was, she radiated a certain aura of danger. That thing is dangerous. And she had learned something about fighting dangerous things. Specifically, she had learned not to fight them. She didn't want another incident like the last one, that would end up with permanent aftereffects. All the effects of this fight, so far, were temporary. Temporary was something she could handle. Rushing in to something permanent would be a mistake.

She had managed to mature somewhat in the last few months, she thought. Enough to accept that there were fights she could not win, and avoid them.

Better to stay with a fight she could win. Or not a fight, really. But something worth doing. She went to Anonym. Somewhere within, her true self noted the presences. Anonym and a thing that was... him and not him. The part of him that had touched her demon, except now it was outside of him. The one she had wanted. It was, after all, the part of Anonym that her second-self had been courting. He hadn't let it out for her before, but it was close enough that she could feel it now. Right for her, in all the right ways. A meeting long anticipated. Sytry had felt its spark for a moment before, earlier, before he'd come down the stairs, but it had gone away before he'd come down the stairs, tucked away inside him, untouchable. She'd been disappointed then, because within was not the same as with, but she'd bided her time, sought other entertainment.

It was here now, though, close under the surface. Rage and madness, it burned like fire, and she went over to bask in its warmth. Moving close, she shifted back, beautiful Sytry, blonde and sensuous and pressed up against Anonym as her form changed, delicate fingers tracing the line of a scar without seeing it, knowing where it was, memorized. She drew him down and kissed him anyway, then pulled away, breathless and laughing, the curve of her body and the sensuous echo in her laughter hinting at other things to come.

Sytry didn't like this outfit her other self had come up with, the strange cloth that shifted along with her. Better to be undressed, it saved time. She reached up and tugged the blue ribbon free, letting it twist through her fingers and drop to the floor. Her amber eyes stared at Anonym, unseeing still, but no less intent for the sight they lacked. She drew a fingertip up between her breasts, drawing attention, letting her hand touch the softness of her own skin until it intersected the bottom point of the

-shuriken.

Piercing her side in the black darkness. The shadows, the scent of explosives, the ringing noise in her ears, the bright flash.

BANG.

Sitri started back, caught a breath, her hand flattening over the shuriken, her eyes quickly downcast and suddenly very blue. "Fluff me, let's not do that again," she murmured, to no one in particular.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym: @demonboundsitri:@gale_xanders: I land onto the ground beside the recently back to normal Night Shift and see the look they give eachother. Well good for them right...Shut up I hate you for not letting me help you... Fine we will talk later about your mistakes... I still felt some moderate pain from the whip and some kind of electric charge which reminded me," Thanks for saving me Xae from the madness. Those other two should be okay Tristan's natural state is crazy and Night Shift what about you are you okay? Either way while we were attempting to have a blood orgy what did we miss?" I finally got off the ground and stiffly walked over to a nearby wall leaning against it and taking a look at the formerly living occupant of this house. I regretted not being fast enough to save him but something tells me I couldn't have even if I tried.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@orange_water: @anonym: @demonboundsitri:

"I'll cover that later." Xae said, a mix of barely constrained wrath and deep regret in her tone. "The three of you, or however many people are sharing your minds, need to focus." Xae crossed the room and picked up the ribbon Sitri had dropped. She handed it back to the woman who was apparently now in control of herself once more. "It looks like whatever was causing all this has left, or at least left the building." She crouched beside the wounded child and reached to her inner thigh where she produced a small box, a box that had been invisible moments before. She placed it on the ground and tapped the lid, which replied by sliding open with a hiss of pressurized air.

Xae examined his leg for a moment with only a glance, the medical aspect of her eye implants provided all the data she needed, as good or better than any x-ray or mri device. She reached into the box and removed an injector, inserted a bottle into it and injected it into the wounded leg. She replaced the injector into the box, replaced the box on her leg and stood. "He'll be fine in a few minutes." She said. "Give the nano-machines time to adjust to his physiology, they're not programmed for human." Though I may want to start carrying around some that are.

She lowered her goggles back down over her eyes. "So I'm going to guess this was all caused by a spell. Looking around the room there's one dead civilian, half masticated with his throat slitopen..." She glanced around the room. "The fatal wound likely caused by Sitri, who's the only one here that may have had access to a bladed weapon precise enough to do such a clean cut. Then something happened, none of you look like you've eaten part of a person recently, so I'm going to assume another person or entity was in the room and you all responded to the screams of dying man to investigate." She cocked her head slightly. "The insanity was caused by...what? What cast the spell?" She asked the room.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: @anonym: @demonboundsitri: "I recognize the work done on this corpse I saw it in Grim him and a vampire were fighting when I ran into one of his spells last time a misdirection spell. I wasn't much help in that fight either all I know is that this is a small g god that were dealing with he has earth manipulation and probably other skills I don't know about his other abilities as of yet but I expect the to be powerful and to proceed with caution." I looked towards everyone in the room waiting for them to speak and thought on what our next move should be if we are to fight a god.

After some thought I came to several conclusion's Liam coming to this fight would be a mistake I'd rather not watch someone as young as him be involved but there's something we need from Tristan and Liam," We should find this god quickly he's going to be bold to say the least were gonna need Ace and Ann to beat him but the question is should we leave Liam out of this I'm not comfortable allowing children to come into a battle I don't already know the outcome."

demonboundSitri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: @anonym: @gale_xanders:

Sitri felt the touch of familiar cloth on the back of her hand, turning her palm to take the ribbon back from... from... crazy lady from that party thing, she placed the newcomer after a moment. What the heck was her name? "Xae. Thank you." Right, that was it, and yet... Sitri half turned a little bit, there was something else about the woman... she shook her head a little bit, feeling like she was holding a piece to the wrong puzzle. Well, probably just because things are totally screwy right now. Don't worry about it. Besides, it was hard to read anything off of her except raw fury right now, and with all the emotions on high right here, Sitri was having enough trouble holding on to herself.

You'd think triggering a PTSD flashback would be enough to freakin' shut my other self up for a bit, but apparently not. Well, Sitri wasn't going to let her other self out right now, because despite their temporary truce, her other self was apparently dangerous to her allies. It seemed to particularly dislike Xae and the boy Liam's... What is it Anonym calls it? Mental construct? Mental projection? Something like that. Whatever it was, her demon half had objected to it quite strenuously.

She took a few breaths, her fingers working the ribbon around themselves in a calming pattern, still coming down off the rush of panic she'd triggered. Focus your mind. Goddamn yoga lessons. She tried to focus a little more carefully, avoiding Xae's raw fury and Landon's pain, drawing her mind a little closer to Anonym's. She'd found she could absorb his calm somewhat - it was harder, with everything else, when it wasn't just the two of them, but it was still there. It helped a little bit.

She was quiet for a while, just working on getting a grip on herself. Eventually she felt calm enough to let the ribbon go - she didn't tie it back around her eyes, though. She used it there to keep her enemies from knowing about her special disabilities, but it seemed that she was more likely to be a danger to her friends here, and maybe they could use the forewarning. She tied it around her neck in a choker style instead, a childhood of backwoods craft giving her a good base knowledge of knots, enough that she chose some that wouldn't slip and be a danger.

That accomplished, she tried to zone back in on the situation at hand. The kid was - thankfully - not too bad off, though favoring an ankle. That was fine, he could recover from that well enough. Landon didn't seem too bad off, either, whatever Xae had done seemed to be closing his wounds well enough. Looks like we all walk away for now. Time to think about the situation at hand.

Xae lowered her goggles back down over her eyes. "So I'm going to guess this was all caused by a spell. Looking around the room there's one dead civilian, half masticated with his throat slitopen..." She glanced around the room. "The fatal wound likely caused by Sitri, who's the only one here that may have had access to a bladed weapon precise enough to do such a clean cut. Then something happened, none of you look like you've eaten part of a person recently, so I'm going to assume another person or entity was in the room and you all responded to the screams of dying man to investigate." She cocked her head slightly. "The insanity was caused by...what? What cast the spell?" She asked the room.

I ate a little bit. Heh. Sitri felt the sharp edge of hysteria cutting its way into things that really shouldn't be funny. She controlled her smirk after a moment. Ah, hell, Anonym would think it's funny. Probably not the best example. But she was pretty sure he would. Better get the heck off that topic before she ended up with the giggles, and Sitri hated getting the giggles. It made her feel like she was twelve or something.

"He called himself a god," Sitri answered the question at hand, "Not someone I'd ever met. Metality was definitely... I don't know, not quite predatory, more... more abbattoir-y. Like a 'this is my slaughterhouse, these are my cattle' thing. It was kinda weird. I tried to talk to him a little but I think I pissed him off. That's when he cast the spell. After that things got really screwy and I really don't wanna talk about it right now - anyway. He went down. Into the ground, pretty fast. He's got to have some sort of burrowing or tunneling ability." She shook her head. "I doubt he's gone far."

horned_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By horned_god

@gale_xanders: @anonym: @magistrate: @orange_water: @quark-star: @demonboundsitri: @supra-man:

Montana, Chesterville, Bardford - around 22:30

No Caption Provided

Enki watched the man who introduced himself as Magistrate. So strong that it was intimidating. In the blink of an eye he just slew mighty mage and did not even smile. How pathetic. Instead of a top killer, only a official defending meaningless concepts. So much power and he is unable to enjoy even the simplest pleasure. Crush the enemy.

Magistratus. Cocky loser who thinks he can make decisions for others. Mouth full of justice and hands of blood. So the American Empire also uses those inflated judicial and executive officers. And the flying shining phallus near to him is probably his advisor, jurist. I hate these types.

Enki nodded mockingly toward Quantus. "Great work suckers. You destroyed a good battle and still look as if you're constipated."

Enki felt disgruntled. Today, something still disturbing his plans and spoiling the fun. Cheeky monkeys miss me. It is not nice to let them wait. If they leave him, Enki disappears underground and begins to moved quickly back toward the farm. Time to clean up the mess and get out of here.

Human Avatar Night - almost full energy, activated capabilities:

• Hunting Sense: on @magistrate:, @orange_water:, and @demonboundsitri: - clairvoyance ability to gain information through extrasensory perception, currently only monitors the exact location and movement of these three.
  • Hunters dome: a one-sided, spherical barrier that captures all the sounds and odors going out. The diameter of 3 meters.
  • Supernatural hunting: a one-sided, spherical barrier that shielded ale life, spiritual, mental and divine energy going out. The diameter of 3 meters. It blocks:
    • Life: aura, chakra energy, perception of health... - invisibility for most life-seeking beings and distinguishing living and inanimate
    • Mental: thoughts, instincts, emotions, intentions... - invisibility for telepaths and empaths
    • Spiritual: soul, shadow double, spiritual double, the original soul... Invisibility for perception typical of astral beings (including demons), the overwhelming majority of magical forms of vision, soul vision, and the like.
    • Divine: divine energy, pure intelligence, intuition, talents, inspiration, overall higher astral... Invisibility for perception typical of most gods, aspects and angels.
  • Earth manipulation amplify: 10 times stronger effect thanks to magic

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Anonym

@horned_god: @demonboundsitri: @orange_water: @gale_xanders:

Tristan's main concern was, at first, Liam's health...but second was his own sanity. With a moment to think clearly, his thoughts got a little too clear. He tuned out most if the conversation to focus on restraining his worse nature. He was sincerely tempted to throw his knife in a random direction and see if that helped, but Liam's quiet "Th-th-thanks" to Xae reminded him that he was among friends. People to whom he and his cousin mattered. Still, the temptation remained, and he knew he had to cut back on his hyper mind if he didn't want to hurt anyone. His only choice seemed to be letting out the Leering Ace. He didn't know what Sitri would think or how she'd react, but Tristan one he could talk to Sitri. He couldn't exactly talk himself down.

He made sure to keep it subtle as he rose back to his feet, allowing Ace to appear silently in a darker corner of the room. No sound, no heat, no weight or mass. Just pure thought, watching with a cunning grin that haunted children's nightmares. He wouldn't hurt anyone, not with Tristan there and the spell wearing off. Ace could feel Enki approaching, but he didn't say anything. Things were just starting to cool off. With a strong player coming back...well, things could just get a bit more fun. He'd just have to wait and see.

demonboundSitri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym: @orange_water: @gale_xanders:

Sitribecame instantly attentive to the dark corner. Like iron to a lodestone, she felt the pull from the shadows, intense and almost undeniable. She flushed slightly, the tension in her body making it quite evident that she would really like to go over there right this very moment, her eyes flickering amber. She held it to a flicker, though, drawing a deep breath in and releasing it. "Anonym," she said softly, somewhere between a caress and a plea, her attention unwavering from the corner "I... we..." Breathe in. Out. "We need to talk. About that." Breathe in. Out. "Not here. Not now. I can't..." This is going to end up with me doing something I'll regret. Sitri kept her breathing steady. "Let me take Liam. Away from here. I can help him get that ankle taken care of, take him somewhere where he doesn't need to let his thingy out - for the love of all that's trying to be good, Liam, do not let her out right now. I don't think I can hold it with...him...out." The end of the sentence trailed off, breathless. Iron. Lodestone.

No, this definitely wasn't the best way to meet the kid. Hey, kid, I'm sleeping with your guardian, but the demon in my head is scarily obsessed with the demon inhis head, and it thinks the demon in your head is competition and wants to kill you to end her. Yes, Sitri could think of an almost infinite number of ways in which that could have gone better.

And at least a couple ways in which it could have gone worse.

If Anonym would let her, though, she'd get the kid out of town, far enough away that he wouldn't be in danger from any of the people here, and hopefully far enough away that he wouldn't be in danger from her, either.