Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@charlemagne: No its an island....lol its a host to a demon insect.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: I plan on keeping the blindness for some time. Also, I'll be posting soon. Just been a bit busy.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Darkchild
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: No its an island....lol its a host to a demon insect.

Wasnt the demon insect from you though originally? And you're a mutant....lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Darkchild

@charlemagne: yes i am a mutant, does not mean the demon insects inside are. They come from HELL lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@darkchild: So you did the LL look huh? woooooooooohhh!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Darkchild
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Lady_Grimm

I'll post after Clara and Charlemagne

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought that this was almost over.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@lady_grimm

Oh ok, I'm going to join you guys on the next one. I'm pro mutant and human equality.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@legacy_: You killed the RP!!!!!!!!!!! Jus playin. Cant wait.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see myself expel blood from my tainted tongue. I can see the crimson slither down burned flesh and meet at the corners of charred lips. I'm out of tears and out of remorse. After all I've been called what I hate most.

Now, I stand beside myself in a world not my own. I can see, even smell death descend from the heavens above. Mutant, meta, and human alike. Murdered by @charlemagne and to an extent, myself. I should cry, maybe even betray the human supremacist, but instead my mood soothes.

It's an almost euphoric feeling, going numb. Not feeling a single thing, thought, or thud. It's blissful ignorance in the sense that I can neither see @darkchild nor @reaver_ or @lady_grimm. I have myself to see, see for what I truly am.

"Daemon, you're right. Coexistence between the species is a healthy dream, but it's also stupid." Utilizing metaphysical incantations the brash broad halted the blood extraction by the deadly Reaver. "You know this." While softly caressing her burning throat, the violet eyed witch brought forth a telekinetic cane to assist her withering stature, leaning to the shaky, right side.

"It'll never work. No matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, this world will never truly accept your cause. People like Charlemagne will stand in your way. People like me won't ever feel safe. I'm sorry Daemon, I really am, but your days are numbered." Her uncharacteristic display of sincerity would disturb just about anyone, especially considering the crimson liquid painted across her fair skin. And although poised for contemplation, the carefully constructed wordings bought the witch enough time to telepathically alert Charles of her plan. One that'd involved using her transmutation powers to teleport him any which way he pleased so long as it involved a verbal cue.

"I haven't forgotten the bottom feeders." Offhandedly waving her left hand, the metaphysical mistress intended to telekinetically thrust Lady Grimm against Reaver with so much force the two would either harshly harm one another's skeletal system or induce an instantaneous unconscious state.

"Now, can we please end this? I want to go home." She cried genuine tears, frightened by the reminders of her past, a past that created this path. Mutants for all their strides would forever be a hindrance on civic society. Knowing this to be true the history major from Lower Manhattan dedicated her existence to stopping their ascension. And here she stood, guarded by telekinetic walls, feeling the atmosphere created by her presence, and showing after that signature devilish smirk, proud to partake in her life's ultimate goal....saddened by the fact that she couldn't see what she sown.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Darkchild
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Thanks! I was trying to edit a lil piece I missed, but this site won't let me o.o

Figured I'd post something small since I held everyone up.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: O_O motha****** she literally just posted lol Act like I'm dragging or something hahahah crazy fool.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Clara Mass
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Well i go back to work in twenty, I feel i should bother u now so ill see it when i get out lol

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By 614azrael
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Thank you Az, means lots :)

I've been having fun with this whole thing.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been having fun with this whole thing.

yup me too

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Not gonna lie, now that Clara is blind. I've been picturing her as "Elle the Driver/California Mountain Snake" to your "Bill/Snake Charmer." Killing highly dangerous mutants, one day at a time.

I blame @the_calm for that comparison.

Also, DC must die!

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Accurate gif is accurate. I'm actually looking for an av right now

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: @clara_mass: @darkchild: @reaver_:

Loading Video...

Curling the shimmering shield into position, its cutting edge zythium alloy not only intercepted the incoming expulsion of dispensed energy, it redirected it back towards its initial point of origin, multiplied and embellished. Clearing the Ultra-Sapiens' line of impeccable sight as to allow an unimpeded visual surveillance of the shadow manipulator's weaving charge. Stylishly, Charlemagne spun around 180 degrees down into a crouched position, recklessly showing his back before fluently shifting the versatile weapon over and behind his head, blindly deflecting Darkchild's spontaneously constructed sword.

Instantaneous maneuverability effortlessly exploded into yet another 180 degree just in time to deflect a secondary wave of devastating blasts. Of which, had tactically targeted the mutant killing supremacist's current location in compilation with an anticipated aerial evasion. Attempting to box the LeBeau Legacy in between the deadly bursts and the tropical waters behind him. But unlike the discombobulated and seemingly territorial left overs of the VV, who at every turn had deflected and waved off one another's attempted unified assaults, the Master of Martial Arts Darwinism and the First Lady of Legend were in perfect concert together.

The Valentino Viper's telepathic broadcasts had remained a constant link that allowed the deadly duo to act, and move, as a symbiotic symbol of silent foresight. Fortifying their unique individual strengths through muted cognitive supplementation of their weaknesses. Charlemagne's perfected combat pedigree amalgamated with Clarice's crowned celestial splendor, death incarnate. Personified through LeBeau's unexpected teleportation out of the carefully crafty kill zone Darkchild had attempted to confine him in. De-materializing before the mutants eyes only to reemerge behind him without warning.

Beyond the realm of normal human reaction, the self-proclaimed Arashikage fired a thrusting side kick aimed at the back of Darkchild's left knee. Searching to drop the power imbued mutant with a concrete shattering blow that had been purposely tailored as a two stage attack. In fact, Charlemagne had already orchestrated the unique contortion of his fingers in anticipation of the kicks success, launching the whispered Gene-Bending assault that had systematically stripped a rapidly growing number of mutants of their natural born abilities. Surgically looking to drive his extended thumb into the VV leader's forehead and end this modern day game of thrones.

Meanwhile, on the backside of the island, the ninja like daughter of the Ultra-Sapien had made her own escape. Leaving a lingering question as to her true purpose to be answered for another day. One question that could be answered now however was the operational role in which the Hounds had played. The explanation could be felt in fact, as the island suddenly rumbled, unleashing a wave of tree bending air before the visual confirmation could be witnessed by all in the form of an escalating mushroom cloud as it raced towards the heavens.

"Checkmate"smirked the newly self-anointed King Cobra.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: that was freaking epic!!! Going to wait on Reaver and Lady G. Once they post ill hit mine up.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@darkchild: @clara_mass@charlemagne@reaver_

Lilith smiled as her fist came crashing down against flesh and felt skin wrap around her knuckles. Her self satisfied grin was short lived however when she realized it wasn't the skin of Charles, but that of her leader stopping her from making contact with her enemy. Lilith's skin crawled with anger and her eyes twitched with irritation. She descended from her elevation and met her feet with that of the sand and still remained silent. while the trio talked amongst themselves, refusing to acknowledge what just happened between Daemon and Lady Grimm.

That is, until the woman who recently became blind referred to her and Reaver in a most condescending manner, " I haven't forgotten the bottom feeders." Clarice had waved her hand plainly and with so much ease that the strength of the following propulsion was unexpected and swung Lilith's body at a high speed towards Reaver. For a split second everything around her paused. She was in the air flying towards a stunned reaver, the woman who telekinetically assaulted Lilith ridiculed her and refused to acknowledge her as a threat. Charles had focused his attention on….Daemon….As Lilith thought about the person she called friend her anger once again kindled. He looked down upon her as if she was some sort of lap dog. "No Lilith.", he said. "Help your queen" he continued.

The thoughts raged within her mind but before she could think any further, her leg neared closer and closer against the torso of Reaver and if she didn't move as quickly as possible there was a chance that the high speed limb could cause her a immense amount of damage as well. Lilith wailed out in agony as she felt a firm object crush her right leg, unaware whether it was the allies' torso or an environmental object was unknown but it had prevented the Madame of Madness to recover in a roll. Her body had finally landed on firm ground and hit the sand with a firm 'Thud'. A few moments passed as she continued to reflect on everything. Her relationships, goals and desires….It was no longer what she wanted and she had finally realized that. She slowly floundered to her feet, grimacing with each slight movement.

Bones could be heard cracking and skin slightly tearing while crimson red tears flowed from her face to the ground. Gradually she stumbled towards the intruders and the group she no longer felt she had a stake in. "You….all of you.." Her words were sluggish through her occasional coughs of blood but she continued. " You are all delusional….I am not some mongrel bi**h to be called…upon…whenever you need a little….show, Daemon." Her words were pure resentment and bitterness as she limped closer and closer to them. "I am Lady Grimm! Lilith Libertina!" Her eyes now poured with the sanguine fluid and her eyes blazed a yellow hue.

The trail it had left seemed to be searing through the dirt and caused burns and steam to be noticed upon her cheeks and neck. "And queen?! I have no queen! I was neither some sort of peasant to be subjected and stepped upon when you felt the need to feel superior to other metas and mutants!" She traded glances with each of them as she eased herself. Without a word and refusing to wait for a response, her crippled and bruised body vanished through purple smoke as she left the are to an unknown location to lick her wounds and plan her next move.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Myrmidon_
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: HA! That was awesome! Soon as this finishes, we can do what we wished.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: Welcome. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the posts written in this entire interaction :D

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: @darkchild: @lady_grimm: @clara_mass:

(Awesome post LG)

Reaver's actions didn't matter defiantly still the crippled witch stood. Lady Grimm was then throne Reaver's way. But Reaver didn't fight like mortals she fought as a god she made no move to evade and instead moved towards the attack the kick fracturing marrow in Reaver's skull. As for the rage of Grimm that followed Natasha loved it she lived for violence. The rage promised brutality to come.

And as the viper of racial instigation responded, effortlessly dodging the attacks Death's child moved to intercept his. With a theatric cartwheel Natasha's head was shattered by the kick and the genetic altering strike found her as well.

The deathly beauty stood without head and as it grew back, more Reaver's grew from the gory remnants. "A personification doesn't rifle the real thing." Her words seemed to echo as if thousands in one. And rays of emerald light strobes towards the queen as what souls fell in nuclear detonation came to her. The deity giggling in delight as her flesh and muscle were torn and replenished again and again.

What Reaver didn't know was that those in power let Reaver come to the soil of earth for this day. As now with genes altered the goddess was a minuscule interpretation of her past self. Just a bloodied soul thief rather then satanicly divine being.

(I liked my first more but it got wiped out forcing me to rewrite)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff good stuff. I even went back and marathoned these posts like a tv series, was a fantastic read all in one shot.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Darkchild

@clara_mass: @charlemagne: @lady_grimm: @reaver_:

Paradiso, it was an island where those who truly wished for change could come and live peacefully. A once former villain now stood atop its peak, its protector and savior. For what started out as something to work against humanity, turned into something much more. A goal Daemon now wished the entire world to feel, a radiant garden of Eden whose light will shine upon everyone. Something that once would stand for the Strong over the Weak, now stood for Strength for Everyone. But now his Paradiso was being threatened, and in an instant his world would shake and crumble. In almost slow motion he watched as Charlemagne with the help of Clarice disappeared after evading all of his attacks, his world soon came crashing down as Charlemagne returned appearing behind him. Lilith off in the distance barking at Daemon, he knew that she had changed but as she disappeared he knew just how much she had. The smell of her blood all over the sands. Something grew in the puddles, but Daemon paid no attention as he turned slowly to greet Charlemagne his bride and Queen appeared in his place.

She was facing him and as her head exploded into a mass of blood and gore, his rage intensified. Charlemagne had simultaneously altered his queen and killed her at the same moment. As Daemon moved to attack again a sight he had never been privy to occurred, Reaver stood up a headless body and motioned for him to move. As her head regained its form an endless array of duplicates reformed as well, his rage slowly faded as he knew the woman before him was more than enough for Clarice and Charlemagne. Daemon stood and barked "You may believe that we mutants are a hindrance, but we are not. We prove each and everyday that what can happen WILL! Our powers move in so many ways, that no one will ever predict what will come next. Mutants are the future, and the sooner you and your hate mongers realize that...the sooner this war can end." Daemon readied himself for another assault on Charlemagne when the island beneath his feet shook. Suddenly Daemon fell to the ground as Nerdal screamed inside his head, the ground cracked below them. Turning around Daemon looked in awe as a mushroom cloud formed in the distance, a shock wave of energies moving fast towards them. In an instant the life of Paradiso was extinguished, another on the list of many deaths because of Charlemagne. Instantly Daemon disappeared into the darkness that had seeped into the foundation of Paradiso, reappearing in ground zero of the blast. Three nukes had been triggered in close proximity of each other, if Daemon couldn't do anything the entire island would be engulfed in the energies that slowly burn everything around it. Daemon's own body trembles as the energies slap his body, breathing in deep Daemon pulls his arms in towards his body. His eyes flare as energy quickly and violently flows into his body, he was trying to absorb as much of the destructive energies he could. His mind linking to all that reside on Paradiso, those living and those intruding "Paradiso may break, but it will not...FAAALL!" Screaming as the energies fill his body with combined destructive forces of three nuclear bombs. His insides burn as every fiber of his being feels like its on fire, slowly the wave of destruction fades and soon it disappears just a mile from the beach.

Nearly three quarters of Paradiso burnt in the blast, an apocalyptic visage from above and even grim sight to behold up close. The beach that the attack had begun on barely touched. The darkness that covers the sand boils as the energies Daemon had absorbed fills it, slowly Daemon appears from the darkness. Breathing hard his body burnt almost beyond recognition, his hair gone he no longer resembles the man that began the fight. Sparks of energy crack around his body, trembling as the power inside him is eating away at him "You...will...leave....now." Pointing out to the ocean a streak of energy flies from his finger tip and out towards the ocean. As the bolt of energy strikes the water it parts it, almost akin to Moses parting the sea. Seconds later as the bolt dies the water collapses in upon itself. Pointing to Clarice he glares at her before unleashing another bolt that slices the air next to her head, it flies off into the distance before exploding again parting the ocean for a brief moment. "Leave..." He stands his eyes burning red as the energies flow from his body. His mind running with various ways he wished to disembowel Charlemagne and Clarice, but enough death had occurred for his liking. His people dead....his island dying...he wanted them to leave. "Leave now before I change my mind...." His finger still pointing out to the ocean.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This entire rp has been freaking awesome!!! GAH! DONT WANT IT TO END!!!

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: ? I didnt attack Reaver with my gene bend (didnt attack her at all actually lol) just you.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: I believe she meant to describe it she jumped in front of it.

@reaver_ said:

And as the viper of racial instigation responded, effortlessly dodging the attacks Death's child moved to intercept his. With a theatric cartwheel Natasha's head was shattered by the kick and the genetic altering strike found her as well.

What Reaver didn't know was that those in power let Reaver come to the soil of earth for this day. As now with genes altered the goddess was a minuscule interpretation of her past self. Just a bloodied soul thief rather then satanicly divine being.

See?

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Ahhhhh gotcha. Didnt understand what had happened there. I didnt think Reaver was even a mutant :P