Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

a The Ninjan Prison Planet Magog --Arlact System

No Caption Provided

Within hours of their mobilization, the Talmut's pierced the Ninjan-Talmut border and lay siege to the Ninjans defenses, clearing a path to the Ninjan Prison Planet Magog.

How fitting that this would be the start of her revenge because it was here on this planet that she lost it all.

It was here some time ago that Catalina Liafador, aided by the Talmut Emperor, led a rebellion that ultimately saw her people remove her from power. They claimed she favored Earth, and waisted Ninjan resources to preserve a distant world. In her stead, they placed a Ninjan from another planet, Addison Hopewell. A woman she mentored. Thanks to the grace of the High Queen, her eyes opened, Earth was at the center of the Multiverse. To cleanse this Universe of the illegals, Earth and the trespassers charged.

The Renegade Queen stood atop her ship watching as the Talmut's powered with the Yellow Impurity combat the small Ninjan force being used to police the planet. Her sisters, her blood--they didn't stand a chance. As she stood with her hands positioned behind her back, her face routinely illuminates with the flash of fires as the orbital strikes from the Talmut warships lay waste to Magog's surface.

The OSA was weak without the Ninjans the Talmut's would've ransacked them ages ago, but now because of politics, the Ninjans were weak. Mobilization would be slow, but death would be swift. 4 Hours after the siege began, Madison and the Talmuts won on Magog.

Officially the last Ninjan Planet before Talmut airspace, Madison saw fit to make this the command center of their operations. Soon more resources would pour in from Alzidum, and the Talmut's would complete their conquest of the stars.

The Imperium was on its way, as was the will of the High Queen. Madison was her general 'pave the way' was the command, and with that command, she'd make sure Lord Nordok moved through the Omega System uncontested. But just because the Earth and Lavalieres belong to Nordok, didn't mean they'd elude the Renegade Queen's wrath.

<My Queen we'eve captured the enemy forces, we also have in our possession those that were being held, prisoner. What are your orders?>

She turned with lemon gaze peering down at the captured Ninjan Warriors. "Kill all Ninjans who oppose the True Queen. As for the prisoners, I have something else in mind for them."

No Caption Provided

Her ring flashed, acting as a beacon to her ship still in orbit. The Power of the High Queen descended upon them. The power for which they'd instill fear across the cosmos.

(Power Levels 100%)

"Prisoners of Magog, I have delivered to you salvation. Take my offering, and pillage the Ninjan Empire in the name of the Talmut's!

From the mouth of the battery, they sounded like a horde flies to those it deemed worthy, those incapable of instilling fear, incapable of harnessing its power were put to death. "The Ninjans haven't mobilized. Go forth to Xiox and crumble their society. The Society I built!"

Earth

No Caption Provided

Swirled like a gift from heaven, buzzing around before firing down in a great flash to find those worthy of harnessing its power. Earth represents lawlessness throughout the Universe, defiant and stubborn. It'd host many bearers of the Yellow Impurity.

Madison's plan was simple enough attack the Earth with its own, leave them bewildered until the assault on Ninjeta was complete, burn the soil and occupy it's boundaries until the Great One came to harvest.

TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"In the Beginning, there was Nothing, then came Something, until it was Nothing again."

If I the Observer am the Audience/Reader, and the Gods of Creation and Destruction are the Writers, and their work is the Prologue and Ending, then their children the Universal Judges are the ones who see to it whether a story should continue, stop, or be put on pause.

The Universal Judges are tasked with the fate of each individual Universe. Should a universe continue to prosper with life, should it cease to exist, or should the universe be put in a stasis of neither alive or dead. Through them, it is deemed whether the Gods of Creation's art should be wiped clean by the Gods of Destruction or if I shall be able to continue to watch it."

That's how it was supposed to be, all in order. But even beings above the multiverse aren't invulnerable to becoming a part of its story. Ages ago, the Universal Judges were four: A High King and Queen and a Regular King and Queen. With the High King having had absolute veto ability over courses of action. These positions were not gender-specific considering the beings were composed of cosmic energy.

But then the War of the Kings happened, greed filled the Universal Judges, and as soon as it crept into them, they became part of the multiverse' story. The High King, The King, and The Queen killed each other trying to obtain absolute power over the others.

The War cause palpitations across the entire Multiverse, but when the cosmic dust settled; the final judge remaining was Ishara--The High Queen.

After the events of the War of the Kings, she, the last remaining Universal Judge was met by her creator, and they addressed the fact that none of the Universal Judges saw this coming, even going so far to tell the High Queen, that there are things at that level beyond the watchful eyes of the Universal Judges. The Creator's Voice boomed as he spoke down to the High Queen, "There are...anomalies that would rather see Destruction rather than Creation, " Y-Intercept, another Universal God, most likely being the Anomaly the God of Creation was referring to at this very moment. Before the God of Creation parted with his child, he warned her to the point of demanding her, "This book is to be kept in your library in the throne room. Ishara it is of great importance that this book never allowed in the hands of the mortals. For the Great Calamity shall overtake the cosmos."

It was through her siblings' greed and through their deaths that Ishara, the High Queen, became the sole Universal Judge, and through her own siblings' failure, it was her that ended up with absolute power.

That was ages ago, and after quite some time away from the Court of Courts, The High Queen would return, but not alone. No, the sole universal judge would return with The Prime Universe' Sha.

Prime Sha was a universal anomaly in more than one way, the most relevant to right now being that she had come from the Prime Universe, a universe in dead status. She traveled through the multiverse absorbing other universes' Shas, and then she came to even 'kill' a version of Alexis Pettis. Multiversal travel and then to harm a being of another universe is not only unlawful but disastrous to the story of the Multiverse.

Now, she a Universel Anomaly walks beside the High Queen through the Court of Courts.

"I'm annoyed. This shouldn't be possible, but I'm annoyed at the fact you still haven't found my book. I know enough about you, more than you think. ZICCARRA."

Although the Prime Sha wasn't fond of the High Queen using her birth name, she could do nothing. A mortal being at the will of a Universal Judge and Ishara made sure to remind her of it.

"You know why universe traveling is such a sin? because you never know what the consequences will be. "

Ishara was speaking the truth in her statement to Ziccarra, but did she know her own consequences? Did Ishara, the now sole Universal Judge even understand what she was setting in motion?

She threatened the Prime Sha that day to reunite her with her counterpart, thus making Prime Sha to once again become at the uncontrollable will of her own emotions unless Sha found Ishara's book. The very book her creator entrusted into her, demanding that she keep it safe. A book of this importance was not to be held by mortals, because they did not understand the meaning of it. When Ishara, the High Queen, was unable to protect the book from being stolen by Zeon Liafador, she failed her creator.

When Prime Sha fled the High Queen's presence, it was then that the High Queen finally realized what had become of her choices. She was no longer a Universal Judge, she was now another Universal Anomaly. She was now a character in the multiversal story.

"This can't be happening..."She pleaded, "This is what happened to them..." She fell as her siblings did.

It was through her siblings' greed, and through her own failure, that the once High Queen, was no longer a Universal Judge.

Her creator joined her right after her realization, and his voice boomed through the court of courts, "Daughter, you have failed. Not only have you lost the book, but you have lost yourself." Unknown to Ishara, that was her last stronghold, self-preservation.

She begged her father for change of heart, but just as Prime sha was at the Will of the Universal Judge that had stood beside her, Ishara was now at the Will of her Creator that she kneeled before.

The Creator acknowledged the fact that Ishara had once wanted to eradicate the wretched place, but the God of Creation, (a Universal being meant to not only create life but shape it and preserve it) believed it to be an unfitting punishment for this universe' beings. They followed by stating the Former High Queen's acts that lead to her being removed of her duty and title, then the God of Creation gave her her punishment. The Former Universal Judge would now suffer the same fate as the Universe, she once wished to eradicate.

And much like the beings she once judged, she began to act like them. She threw in her creator's 'face' that he could not destroy, but then made it a point to him, "if you leave me down here with them. I will wipe every one of these degenerates from the Universe myself...and you know I will."

The Creator vanished from her presence, and it was then Ishara thought about the whole situation with completely free will for the first time. She no longer played by the rules set before her, she was another character in the story, and her thoughts and actions were starting to show that she would be a key player. "Fck, I'll do it myself!"

There were Four Universal Judges ages ago, and through the War of the Kings, Ishara, the High Queen was the last Universal Judge, and through her siblings' greed and her own failure, she became a Universal Anomaly and set out for the very book that she was meant to protect.

"In the Beginning, there was Nothing, then came Something, until it was Nothing again."

Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chancellor

No Caption Provided

The time had finally arrived. He didn't need to see the yellow rings of the Talmut enter the planet's atmosphere, their mere presence was enough to disrupt the planet's electro-magnetic spectrum, which signaled their arrival to the former mutant messiah. He was a mutant directly linked to the wonderful force. Controlling it, bending it to his every desire, its very nature as natural as breathing to him, and at the moment he was choking by their presence.

He had seen this moment in a dream many times, not knowing the meaning of the ominous omen yet knowing it would come. It haunted him to his final days, even as Ivana plunged her vibranium dagger into his head, claiming Venezuela for herself. He could feel death's cold grasp touch his own hand, welcoming him to the misery he so rightfully deserved. He expected to see his life flash before his eyes, seeing the decisions he had wrought upon his own mutant kind, but instead he saw this very moment.

No Caption Provided

It was a moment that he did not know of the victor, or how it effected his beloved mutant kind, or even his role in it, he just knew he would see it even as his presence slipped from the mortal realm and into the astral plane where he would live forever. He had accepted his eternal fate of an astral prison, waiting for a deliverer to come and grab in from oblivion. His stay would not be long as another made his presence known, ironically he too was involved in the day which had imprisoned him. He had returned to the land of the living and back into madness. He did not seek revenge for his death as his sporadic headaches would be a reminder of Ivana's fateful blow. Days would pass. Seasons would change as he prepared for a new world with him in it. Instead of striking, he waited. Waited for this day. Waited for when his people would know that the First Chancellor of Venezuela had returned.

That day was now.

Avatar image for deactivated-60324cd907a0e
deactivated-60324cd907a0e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

✯✯ Aurora, New York City ✯✯

Fortress of the Immortals
Fortress of the Immortals

Rays of sunlight streaked down the sky, bathing the city of New York in the warmth of the morning Sun. Under the collective gaze of the heavens above, the Statue of Liberty stood proud and strong, guarded by a floating fortress - Aurora - that hung overhead. Heroes both divine and mortal, alien and local, walked its great halls. They were the Alpha Guard, a band of warrior-heroes sworn to face enormous risk for the greater good. And their leader, Achilles, son of Thee Champion, stood facing a hovering row of holographic screens. Their cool glow stroked his face as he eyed the theoretical model of the psycho-spiritual virus he'd promised to engineer for Zeon's defeat.

Although progress was steady, it was slow. Crossing his muscled arms over his chest, the American God furrowed his brow and surrendered to the frustration mounting in his heart.

"How much longer?", he asked, impatience rising in his voice, rolling through the air for Aurora's resident A.I. to hear.

||-Seven days and twelve hours-||, the A.I. answered, its words riding the wave of its airy cadence.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Achilles sighed, "We don't have that long".

||-My apologies, sir. However, the psycho-spiritual virus is an agent of exceeding complexity and-||, WARNING, Aurora's automated defense scanners howled, the holographic screens combining into a larger one that showcased the space-time coordinates of cosmic anomaly after cosmic anomaly racing into Earth's atmosphere. Soon, estimates of the anomalies' potential depth of energy arose on the screen, and Achilles' face was writ with alarm. But as seconds swept by, the American God's unease receded, and his eyes glinted with determination.

Storming out the doorway, he rushed to Aurora's armory, "Contact August and the rest of the Alpha Guard. If we don't get a response within five minutes.. then fxck it. We'll move forward without them", the commanding bass of his voice inspiring Aurora's A.I. into action. Time was of the essence, and no delay would disturb his focus. The world's fate hinged on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b00baecd44
deactivated-634b00baecd44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8th_wonder:

No Caption Provided

Apex is sleeping by the time the alarms blare in his ear like some annoying gnat that won't go away. But being a former military man, he's used to being so rudely awoken from his slumber and in seconds, he's up and out the door even before he is told that Achilles needs him by the ship's A.I. "Tell him I'm on my way."

Sniffing the air, Apex picks up Achilles sent. The armory. He heads there, making swift strides and, as he does, he wonders for a few moments if Duchess and Feral Nova will come. Those two are the only members of the Alpha Guard he still hasn't met yet and would like to. For now, he puts them out of his mind and focuses on why the alarm is ringing. Some kind of emergency he assumes. It's always something.

Apex enters the armory soon after Achilles does, "Achilles." The big man nods in respect, already looking angry enough to shatter the skull of those who had awakened him earlier. White teeth gnashing against each other. Make no mistake, this anger is not towards Achilles himself, no. It's towards whatever emergency that this happens to be. But the anger is good, it is preparing Apex for a fight that is soon to come, empowering his muscles to action.

"What's going on?" He asks, keeping his emerald eyes on the 8th Wonder and not bothering with any weapons since he, himself, IS a weapon.

August_Hearst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

✯✯ Aurora, New York City-August's Quarters✯✯

August lay in his quarters resting, When he was asleep he lay as still as a brick. The only movement was the slight rise and fall of his chest. It was hard to imagine that this was the same man that tore the sky like paper, commanded the world storms, and crushed foes with his mighty weapon Dáinsleif, the weapon that had toppled realms and had grown into a legend as big as the original blade. No, in sleep he was angelic, his face as clear as a dew drop, making gentle snuffling noises as he breathed.

But his dreams were interrupted as his rooms A.I interface gently woke August out of his soft slumber with warnings of danger and tales of potential battle that cause the God of Thunders's eyes to jump open with interest. "Send Achiiles word of my arrival, I'll be there shortly."

Making sure his runic necklace was attached to his neck he would head down the halls until he reached the Armory where he suspected The 8th Wonder to be, but not only was his best friend there but so was another member of the team, Apex. Who already looked angy in the heat of the fortunes to come.

No Caption Provided

Entering the vast room, August would drift to the duo of warriors and lean on the wall his mouth opening in jest: "So Achilles tell us. Whos' threatening the world this time, and who's skull is getting bashed to prevent it? Apex is Day dreaming about it now I'm sure."

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Have you ever attempted to capture something beyond your reach? Adam had his entire life, remembering the days where he would reach up toward the stars and pretend to catch it. It was what fueled him, what molded him to be the nasty bugger many had claimed.

He had never told anyone. No one would ever beat it out of him. It would never be seduced from him. That was his little secret. It was his power that none could rival and none would understand. The universe played a fickle game, one which he had learned the rules at an early age. You could look at power. Wish you had it in the palm of your hands, but in the end, one was left with nothing.

No Caption Provided

Adam was a survivor. It was how through the darkest and most dire of situations he managed to come out of it no worse than he had entered. It was rumored no cell could hold the Space Marauder for long. It was how he had acquired the name, Pesky Rabbit. The name would amuse him though no one would ever see him revel in the thought. The Ninjans thought otherwise much like many before them. The Earth organization known as SWORD would be believers too. Adam would stare at himself in the mirror, the symbol of the Black Death with its skull and crossbones a reminder that he was not a free man. He would never be one as long universe caged him in an invisible cage. Freedom was an imaginary concept, one which no one could grasp much like the stars when he was little. It was a myth which many had fought for and many more had died attempting to claim it. They were fools to believe in such a notion. Adam had been called many of things, but a fool he was not.

It was then his Marauder Box chimed with sincere severity, informing the space pirate of news that many would witness, either by news or by their own eyes. An incursion had occurred, showing once again how fickle a game the universe played.

Status, Adam would request aloud, his Marauder Box hearing the request and relaying into his ship, the Quasimodo. The Quasimodo, for all its strength and glory, would lay rest somewhere near Earth's orbit alone and darkened amongst the blackened sea of space. Its cold outer shell much like a coffin, resting to be resurrected by the command of Adam. Once the it heard the request, systems came online, the Black Death almost in action once more.

Send me data, Adam requested, seeing visuals relay into his cybernetic eye. A deathly visage would come across the space pirate's face in disbelief, as the yellow energy of the Talmut entered Earth's atmosphere. Had they tracked his voyage on one of their vessels to the planet? He was not Ninjan, but he had used the cover of their squabble to be where he was at this moment. Something was bigger than his presence on this planet. Something which called him back to Magog to find answers. Life was truly fickle.

No Caption Provided

Looking upon his scout craft, Adam's hand would grace its metal allow exterior with his own, knowing fate was not for him to control. He was fine with that, crawling into the cockpit, lighting up the systems to return to the Quasimodo and eventually back to Magog within Ninjan space. It was truly ironic to Adam, but at least he was no fool

Avatar image for addison_hopewell
Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Magnum Opus Space Station.

No Caption Provided

There was no denying it, Addison obtained the proof she needed to convince the Omega System Alliance (OSA) that the Imperium exists, and presented an immediate threat to all organic life. Accompanied by Zafirah, her loyal guard the Ninjan Duo nearly lost their lives in pursuit of the Omega Cube, which ultimately ended up in the hands of Lord Nordok and the Imperium.

Without haste, the elected Ninjan Queen called an emergency meeting within the OSA to rally the other races into preparing their militaries for war with the Imperium.

The Ninjans were the best fighting force in the Omega System, blessed with amazing strength and durability they could wage war for years before surrender.

The Talabeths were housed in the world of the same name. Historically they'd always allied themselves with the Ninjans. They had the best fleet, though it was only ever used once.

The Crattian Republic was housed on the Cratto Moon. Their homeworld a front for would-be attackers, The Crattians have lost every war in O.S.A history. Despite their lack of victory, they battled with such vigor that prolonged conflicts with them were troublesome.

On the farthest edge of the nebula were the Earthlings. Though they weren't unified at all, she wasn't sure if they even had spaceports. The human's main attraction was the wide variety of abilities they brought to the fight. On top of seemingly, every cosmic treasure gracing the planet's surface--fortune smiled on the people of Gaia.

The Tangerine Queen entered the sanctum to see the other leaders already adamantly working on something. Her presence causes them to halt, as they could see that she didn't know.

"Mighty Queen Addison of Xiox, have you not been informed?" The Talabethian Leader asked.

"Have I not been informed of what?" She asked not fully prepared to be on the receiving end of bad news.

"The Talmuts have invaded Ninjan Space. Magog has fallen, if the Talmuts make it to the Jiren Moon they will have a free pass to both Talabeth and Cratto! We have issued mobilization orders!"

Though she was surprised that the Talmut's took the preemptive strike option, she wasn't surprised that Cratto and Talabeth were in jeopardy. Former Ninjan Queen Madison Maynard warned them to establish a defense post on a nearby moon and their predecessors ignored her.

"Get your ready fleets to the Jiren Moon. I'll send mine there too. You all will be safer on Xiox, I'm afraid if we fail to stop them. There will be no homes for you to return to."

The Current Ninjan Capitol Xiox

No Caption Provided

Within moments of her returning to the planet, the Ninjans were prepared for battle. Thanks to the advanced warnings from Leonel years prior, she was able to mass-produce starships and scatter entire legions of assets throughout the Empire. If this war was lost, it would not be lost because of the Ninjans.

She pondered the movement of the Talmut's deeply. Magog made the most sense, it was the closest Ninjan Planet to the Talmut Empire, but had they flanked either Cratto or Talabeth, they could've been removed from the board altogether. Then again the Talmut's weren't super genius'.

Addison jumped into the cockpit of her own fighter, she didn't need it, but she at least wanted to start this battle off alongside them. Many stressed their concerns over her decision to attend, but she quickly subdued any talk.

" In the past, this would be an irresponsible move but have I not offered you an elective monarchy? If I perish in battle it is your duty as sister to choose a new Queen."

"We are without an objective. So we will have to create one, defend the Jiren Moon! Give the Talabeths and Crattians a chance to get in the battle before pushing these idiots back to Mag--"

Before she could finish her sentence one of the other Ninjans interrupted her. "My Queen. There's an energy signature that plowed right through the nebula, looks like it's headed toward Earth. Same Energy Signature as Magog!"

No Caption Provided

That's when they heard it, the rings buzzing like a horde of locust. "Get these ships out of here!"

As they flew off Addison issued a notice to the entire Empire, the Senior Members of the Sigma Party would take control of Ninjan Affairs while she was gone, which included dealing with those that' were corrupted by the Yellow Impurity.

The Space Between Jiren and Magog

No Caption Provided

Emerging from HyperSpace it was apparent the Talmut's were already on the advance toward Jiren. The moon itself was a Ninjan Defense post with a planetary shield, it's purpose was to agitate invaders long enough for the full Ninjan Military to make it.

Up until now, it'd served its purpose, but now they'd have to wait for the other OSA militaries to show before they could push the Talmut's back to Magog.

"Looks like the Cortega's are here. Hold the line don't let them push forward, engage the enemy until we find an opening."

Avatar image for madison_maynard
Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Talmut Controlled Magog

No Caption Provided

She could only shake her head in disgust, in her absence, her Ninjan Sister's had become weak. If she had still been Queen she would've sacrificed the Talabeths and Crattians due to their ignorance, funneled the Talmut's between the asteroid field, and nuked the hell out of them.

She tried to be a politician it didn't work, instead, they blamed her for instigating a war between the Talmut's and took away her birthright. That's when she saw the issues with the O.S.A. no that's when she saw the issues of the Universe.

People paralyzed by fear shouldn't aspire for power, only those who could do what needed to be done should have the power. Those who could instill fear, stabilize the cosmos. Her, She should have power.

"The Ninjans have responded. They have engaged our forces in between the Jiren Moon"

She didn't respond, she knew what she was doing. Madison built the base on the Jiren Moon she knew it's weaknesses, she knew it's strengths. Playing tic-tac-toe with her ring she eyed the news with indifference.

The glow from the amber battery illuminates her face, casting a shadow on the part of her that still cared for her Ninjan Sisters. "What's the status of our attack on Earth?"

"We haven't received any substantial news yet, but I suspect that will change" The Talmut continued.

"Prepare the package for departure"

"Yes M'Queen, also there seems to be an unallied ship maneuvering through our orbit." @adam_grimm.

"Do not allow that ship to land on this planet"

He nodded once again firing off orders to all Talmut commanders to shoot down the ship.

Avatar image for the_championess
The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth - The Court of Courts

No Caption Provided

She found herself at the mercy of both the High Queen and Alexis Pettis, but those days were over. She was no pawn, rather a Queen to be feared.

Pushing through the doors of the Court of Courts the Calamity Queen discharged a stream of pulverizing photon energy, searing the Librarians daring to preserve the knowledge they'd worked all their lives to catalog.

From her back were parasites like tendrils that impaled nearby occupants sucking their life-force from them. "Where is your High Queen! she took something from me! And I want it back!" She screamed turning her eyes toward a Red-Headed Librarian that wheeled herself out to confront the Calamity Queen.

"Ishara is no longer here, she isn't a judge anymore," Sarai informed waving her hands to put out the fire in the Court.

"Well then, there's no longer a need for this library then is it!" The Prime Queen's tendrils emerge from the ground behind Sarai impaling her too. "With this energy, I will be more powerful than the High Queen!" She hissed, but Sarai wasn't stupid. The Court and its knowledge would endure. With one of her few breaths, she activated the Court's emergency protocols which would send the Court into self-destructing.

"That won't kill me you know," She said slowly levitating above the floor. "N-No, but it will hurt like hell" Sarai called out before all the contents of the library disappeared to another location, leaving the floating citadel burning toward the city below.

No Caption Provided

The explosion of the Court sent a piercing screech throughout the city causing a massive sonic wave to rippled through the city breaking glass and causing car alarms to go off.

Then came the flames as the City that sat above them for the better part of a year blotted out the sun as it burned ferociously.

Next came the panic, once the people of New York realized this massive dwelling was about to plow into their beloved city.

The crippled Librarian was right, it did hurt like hell. The screams of the citizens below brought her too, once she realized the structure was going to make an impact she plowed through the outer walls to the outside so she could see her handy work first hand.

"....mmmm..." She moaned as if she were experiencing some sort of sexual stimulation. "I forgot how amazing this feels" Turning her head to the heavens, she could see yellow lights beaming down to the Earth in every location. As she prepared to give chase, one came to her on its own accord.

"Ziccarra Liafador of Earth-Prime, You have the ability to Instill Great Fear"

On top of her already monstrous abilities, the ring fixes to her finger transforming her into an avatar of fear.

No Caption Provided

The High Queen was nowhere to be found, her shade temporarily gone too.

So what now?

Her eyes darted upward, something was happening deep in space; she wasn't exactly sure what but whatever it was; it had something to with her newfound abilities.

She would go investigate the situation in space, but first; she wanted to watch the building plow into New York City.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Trinity-Blue

Selebrity® Superhero Marketing & Branding - Los Angeles, CA

There was a brief, almost imperceptible pause in all interaction as the doors opened for her. By then she'd been used to the greeting across multiple star systems but the humans in this building proved themselves surprisingly resilient. Clearly, they had been warned of her arrival beforehand. Several heads turned as she entered and, consummate professionals, the Selebrity staff remained busy at work, though she heard some whispers about "last time." About Samson and the likelihood he'd have to intervene again.

But while he was the reason for her prior visits to the Los Angeles office, she wasn't there to see Samson that day. There fulfilling an agreed-upon request, Trinity was to meet with a pair among the unit classified "brand managers." These were the experts who could supposedly help her. Specializing in manipulation, as individuals they were frequently tasked with overseeing new arrivals such as Trinity. But as a conjunctive duo, the mousy but proper Daniel and rough but experienced Carlos couldn't seem to agree on anything.

"We can't just slap a costume on her and send her on her way," Daniel protested. "She doesn't even understand basic informal norms, let alone laws."

"Be that as it may, she has actually done a fair bit of good in the world."

"She's also terrorized the innocent without a hint of remorse."

"We can work with that. Character development! Remember Mike Tyson? It's a project, she'll learn."

"People are terrified of her."

"Perfect. Thought of that too." He looked at Trinity, framing her face with his hands. "Seraph. Like in the Bible! People're scared, but what's the first thing they say? 'Be ye not afraid,' or whatever, something like that. They're scary, but actually good! Girl like her, the Angelic imagery? Too good to pass up."

"You know Biblical angels were really not pleasing to look at, right?"

"Doesn't matter," 'Los retorted, clicking his tongue. "That's not what the world thinks anymore, thanks to every Renaissance painter and horny deviant artist in history. Perception is reality. And you," pointing a finger at the Ancient's daughter, "are their watchful protector." He pressed a button that made her ears pique, and spoke into his desk. "Get Theo, she's ready."

No Caption Provided

"We are not putting her in that to go save lives."

"Danny, chill! It ain't even—"

"No, just no! We were assigned this together, but you ran around behind my back–"

"Because I knew you'd act this way."

"–some kind of incompetent–"

"I didn't say that."

"–having her running around in a goddamn super cheerleader outfit! What kind of message are we sending to young girls? We're based in Los Angeles, the local backlash alone–"

"I like it." Trinity spun in a circle, more than pleased with her reflection in the full-length mirror.

"Then it's settled," said Carlos with a grin. "She likes what she likes and does what she wants. That's empowering. Besides, we got multiple fits lined up so she doesn't get bored and she's always flyin' in style. Alright, Ms. Blue, if you'll agree to come back next week we'll have some approved gigs to start you off, nice and"

His phone rang. Daniel's phone rang. Every phone, save for the costume designer's, began ringing and buzzing and, for the owners, Trinity might well have ceased to exist. Brow furrowed, she blew a short breath and focused intently on the reflections in their eyes. Each showing the same image, and each reading the same message pertaining to a "𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙻𝚈𝚂𝙼 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺."

No Caption Provided

She didn't need a full briefing. The implications of her crashing her space station into Ephemera were fresh in her mind, but unlike her experiment this was wrong. The Earth was under her protection. Trinity vanished from the room before the conversation about suitable savior candidates could begin, leaving a rush of air and fluttering papers as the only indication she'd even been there.

Less than a minute later the Seraphic Starchild was soaring over New York ready to tackle the threat the only way she knew how. Her path put her body on a direct collision course with the falling mass, mind ready to extend a telekinetic field over its exterior so that she could then leverage her Herculean strength to repel the subatmospheric meteor.

Vitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vitus

@madison_maynard:

Dark, cold, and quiet as a tomb...

The flagship of the cosmic vampire drifted through the void of space in sepulchral silence. All of its systems were on standby mode; after all, why waste energy on life support when no life existed within the vessel, or on unreliable technological scanners when the psychic senses of its captain would detect encroaching organics with far greater reliability? Within, the Deathborn warriors slept in dreamless stasis, their existence paused until their services were required. Even their vile lord brooded in a half-conscious torpor, his body a cold and still as the duranium hull surrounding him.

Half-lidded eyes that smoldered like coals suddenly snapped fully open, flaring to malevolent life. This was not in response to any physical stimuli, but rather to a command from the astral realm that struck him like a lightning bolt. With the command came images: an ally of the Imperium on a path of ruinous conquest, with formidable forces inevitably rousing to respond.

Moving as though its own entity, a clawed hand deftly entered a few quick commands into the control panel on the armrest of the throne, and multiple holographic arrays burst into existence around him, displaying the information he sought. "Magog has already fallen. Her victory is likely."

"Likely is not sufficient."

"Understood. Your will shall be done."Once again, wickedly clawed phalanges dances across the control panel, and the ship stirred into technological life, as a reanimated corpse might rise from the grave. Deep within the bowels of the mechanical monstrosity, viridescent orbs began to glow in the skeletal sockets of metallic craniums. As the ship lurched into the portal that opened before it, the Deathborn warriors of the Abyssal Imperium readied themselves for battle.

The Talmut Controlled Magog

As his ship appeared from the momentary wound in reality above the recently-ravaged world, Vitus finally rose from his throne and stalked to the communication panel of the bridge, where several Deathborn had silently resumed their programmed duties. "Open a channel to our ally," he commanded, in a venom-laced voice bereft of any recognizable emotion.

"I bid you greetings on behalf of Nordok the Ancient, Queen Maynard," he would solemnly intone, once communications were established. "He has blessed your enterprise, and as a token of support, has sent me to ensure your success and personal safety. The Deathborn Legion is hereby at your disposal."

No Caption Provided

The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue:

The Yellow-Powered Calamity Queen floated high in the heavens feeding off the screams of those doomed to perish by the falling landmass. Though as she reveled in what was to be a victory, it was short-lived as a zephyr brush through the area, dramatically halting the acceleration of the landmass.

Initially, she figured Thee Champion arrived, but as she allowed herself to fly down to eye-level with the falling library, she was able to pick out precisely who interfered.

No Caption Provided

"The Model..." She whispered out loud. They'd met before, the circumstances of their meeting eluded her; but she remembered her vividly--Trinity.

Ziccarra floated down further to make her presence known to the Supermodel; hands folded head shaking in disgust. "I see you did not heed my words from the last time," She called out. She didn't regulate her flight as usual; instead, she allowed the wind pockets to manipulate her body, which caused her to spin on an axis as she spoke.

"These people have nothing to offer you. It is through their fear that the world can be saved! Lemme guess you've never seen Watchmen?"

The Calamity Queen finally stabilized herself in the air with her hands still folded across her breast. "You're limiting yourself, Trinity! If you saved this city today, and accidentally killed someone tomorrow. What will you be known for? You're only as good as your last mistake." She didn't know why she cared, she wasn't supposed to, but as she uncharacteristically tried to reason with the woman, she called back to their first encounter.

“I protect them because it angers my maker. And because I made a promise to the Goddess.”

Initially, she thought it to be the spirit of rebellion, but now she realized that Trinity was a slave. Just like Stephanie, Just like Maya, and everyone else who thought it was their duty to save humanity. While the superheroine tried arduously to prevent the landmass from colliding into New York, The Everlasting Queen unleashed her destructive Calamity Shroud of pure Darkness to cloud the heavens into darkness.

"I told you last time. Perhaps I'd give you a chapter or two in my next volume. That time has come" Ziccarra's eyes pulsate a ruby red glow that cut through the darkness momentarily and stretch for miles, before releasing a City shaking optic blast toward the landmass, in an attempt to cut it clean into two parts. Pushing herself forward, the Prime Queen sought to deal with Trinity quickly by launching a haymaker from the veil of her shroud.

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Adam_Grimm

@vitus: @madison_maynard:

No Caption Provided

Adam would clutch his hand upon the command chair of the Quasimodo. His mind reflected upon his stay upon the Ninjan prison planet, Magog. His grip would grow firm like iron, his mere fingers digging into the metal throne from where he commanded. It was an odd moment, his mind curious to what he would see as the Quasimodo rode the wave of folded space back toward Magog. He had escaped many of shackles, but never had he returned to such a place willingly.

Magog hoped to serve as a foundation to the question which had lingered in his mind since he had escaped it . The apparent Earthly incursion by the Talmut only hastened his desire to explore the endeavor. Adam already had the ship and the motivation, the fact that he had located a wormhole which bridged the two galaxies of Earth and Ninjan space made it all that simpler but also added to the layers of complexity which would soon welcome him.

Adam's attention would focus on his vessel's view screen, seeing folded space begin to distort and rupture in a series of cascading burst as space began to claim its natural claim to its existence. The infinite expanse would spit Adam and vessel from its journey, only for the galactic pirate to raise from his throne, his eyes setting once again upon Magog. He could hear the muffled chatter of the battle taken place for the Jiren Moon through the ship's communications. He would easily recognize both the Ninjan and Talmut communication frequencies as both were known through his travels. It bothered him not. Adam was a man of opportunity, not a man claiming allegiance to any power. Both sides were a nuisance to the galactic marauder, he would shed no tear if any fell, for it would give a vacuum for which he could only fill. He showed no favor toward the Ninjan Empire, but the Talmut were an antagonist of another spectrum, their brutish ways costing him quite a few transactions.

No Caption Provided

He would make way to his scout ship, the Quasi, jettisoning his frigate class ship away to avoid suspicion as he descended toward Magog with his smaller vessel. Hopes of a silent venture were quickly diminished as he picked up vessels on his radar. Adam expected a hail of intention as his unmarked ship descended downward, hoping for the moment to lose the envoy. Their radio silence peaked his interest as they continued steady on their course as he picked up a sudden strong signal of Talmut origin. Adam would clutch his weapons throttle as their silence remained strong, an unusual protocol for Ninjans, for sure. It wasnt until he could see them in the horizon in mass, their formation strong which finally revealed what Adam was not expecting, it was the Talmut.

There was no time for fear what was before him. Amazement was a novel concept, one which he had no time to surrender to. Life had thrown many of curves toward Adam, forging those events that he had survived into an undeniable weapon called instinct and reflex.Unbeknownst to Adam until now, that weapon would now be tested as the Ninjan and Talmut waged war. He had not declared a side in the war,it was chosen for him once the Talmut envoy opened fire with no prejudice.

No Caption Provided

Adam's tiny vessel would bank hard, the Talmut now opening weapon after weapon upon his appearance. The phrases of Nordok and Deathborn Legion rang loudly in Adam's mind once he heard the transmission. The little adventure was quickly turning to sh!t. Adam would return the gesture in kind, using what weaponry he had to disperse of the Talmut threat, but it was speed and separation that Adam needed to rely upon. He couldnt take on a Talmut fighter squad my himself, any imagination of doing so would have been foolish, but the appearance of gallantry is what he depended on. Adam was no fool. He factored in the odds and which ever they favored was the path he took.

Adam was once a prisoner of the planet and thus he hoped he knew the terrain far better than those that claimed Magog as a beachhead. He would bank his ship hard across the moon's surface, riding its caverns and crevasses as if he had molded them himself. He was close. He knew he was, he just needed more time. Adam would open a wide dispersal of fire, trying to manipulate the Talmut course. It would take final ion blast from Adam, as the energy from the canon ionized the air, rippling and sparking everything it came across. The ship would bank hard, skyward to the heavens until the inevitable would soon find Adam's craft, exploding in the air until there was nothing left.

No Caption Provided

Adam would look at the Talmut fleet fly overhead, unaware of the spherical cockpit that ejected during his low flight path and untimely ejection, as he hid within Magog's many craters. Whether he liked it or not, Adam was once again a resident of Magog. He would peer over the battle riddled land, looking past the devastation and debris which now littered the prison planet and see the very route he escaped not too long ago. This time it was his entrance way. It wasnt his battle. He didnt care who started this conflict, but he was going to do his best to finish it. Adam was an evil bugger, and wished he could see those Talmut bastards faces when they realized he sent warning of the Talmut occupation of Magog as well as the Deathborn Legion. Payback is going to be a butch!

Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talmut Controlled Magog

No Caption Provided

"I bid you greetings on behalf of Nordok the Ancient, Queen Maynard..." "He has blessed your enterprise, and as a token of support, has sent me to ensure your success and personal safety. The Deathborn Legion is hereby at your disposal."

His messaged pleased the disillusioned Queen for many reasons. With the aid sent by Lord Nordok, it meant she could maneuver into the next phase of her plan.

There was a reason Madison decided to invade the Ninjan Empire abruptly; personal feelings aside, it gave her the edge from a strategic standpoint.

It allowed the fear to spread planet to planet, system to system, strengthening her cosmic reach. On the grand scheme of things, she was Act I on a cosmic conquest that yearned for a peaceful universe. She tried the way of light, but light cast way too many shadows.

"Lord Nordok never disappoints. The Ninjan Queen has entered the Battle of Jiren, send a portion of your troops to stall her advancement."

The open communication channels between the Talmut/Ninjan Queen and the Imperium fulfilled a specific purpose. The more nearby systems learned of the unwarranted attack, the more susceptible to fear they'd become.

"I want a report of the ship that was heading for Magog," She called out with her hands still resting formally in the small of her back.

"We shot it down m'queen. We have the prisoners scouring the surface for a body as we speak," Madison nodded in acknowledgment, but still, the thought that someone could jeopardize the next phase crossed her mind. "Prepare the batteries for the next push. Send word to the Deathborn that they are to blow us a path to the Jiren Moon those ingrates won't know what hit them!"

{Power Level at 89.7 percent charged}

For the first time since the invasion began, the Talmut Queen descended from her vessel to Magog. The Last time she stepped foot on its soil, she was by birthright the Queen of the Ninjan Empire. So much had changed since then.

"This used to be such a beautiful world until the chaos overtook the order. Now there's no line in between them. Civilizations no longer fear a higher power, instead, they seek to understand and appropriate that which they should fear. I will teach them to fear the High Queen, Fear the Imperium and Fear the Talmut Queen"

Her monologue delivered to the ears of those she freed also possessing the amber power of fear. "Ring scan the planet for sentient life not bearing the power of fear"

{Scanning}

{Several Lifeforms have been detected. Only one dwells on the surface without the power to instill fear}

Accelerating across the asteroid plagued the planet, the Throneless Queen and her companions converged on the coordinates her ring pinged.

No Caption Provided

The Execution Pits, It's where the Ninjans carried out executions for prisoners deemed too aggressive to contain. Under her rule, if she'd separated herself from emotional attachments, she would've sentenced Catalina Liafador to such a fate. Which would've stopped the 1st Ninjan-Talmut War.

"You can come out. I do not need my ring to know that you don't belong here. Or would you rather me turn the topsoil, and bury you with the others?"

She knew the person wasn't a Talmut or Ninjan. She was a Ninjan and had been heavily immersed in the lifestyle of the Talmuts for years now. This scent was different foreign but still smelled of experience.

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Adam_Grimm

@madison_maynard:

No Caption Provided

Adam's Marauder Box would register an unknown energy signature making a direct line for his location. The day was getting worse by the minute, he thought. The bold space pirate would take a position in the shadows, cursing the inconvenience that this visitor posed.

"You can come out. I do not need my ring to know that you don't belong here. Or would you rather me turn the topsoil, and bury you with the others?"

Adam's brow peaked once again with curiosity once Madison appeared on site. He didnt need his cybernetic vision to know she presented an anomaly to the current situation, but it obviously cleared some unresolved questions that intrigued him. She was a Ninjan, it was clear as day from her appearance, but her voice screamed of the Talmut. Her open threat of leveling the area with no fear of discovery revealed her allegiance to the apparent occupying force on Magog.

Now, now. I do not think that would be at all necessary. Adam would emerge from the shadows, the darkness clawing to his black cape until he and the bones and skull of the Black Plague of Piracy was in clear sight to Madison. His hands were raised, not wanting an altercation of the level she proposed with his infamous moxy and devilish tongue trying to keep any confrontation to none.

Adam would humbly bow out of coutesy, not knowing the woman before him. Apparently, the feeling is mutual, my lady, Adam referring to Madison's Ninjan heritage but apparent Talmut allegiance. Adam would brush his fingers against some soil he had grasped, sifting it slowly as he continued the conversation. I was once an occupant of this forsaken prison and I told the Ninjans the exact thing. They buried me deep into the darkest of dungeons, not knowing I would escape it, and escape it I did.

As for burying me among these forsaken Execution Pitts..., Adam would instinctively turn slightly as he arose, trying to minimize any target he may have presented, but from the way Madison spoke, she possessed a level of power that any confrontation would prove trivial. Adam would gesture to the very land before them, When I escaped the very land we stand on, I crawled and dug past many corpses of other residents for what seemed like days. When I broke from my tomb I did not gasp for the air of freedom, but instead cursed the Ninjan for their attempt to prison me.

Adam would gaze directly at the Talmut Queen I returned to my surprise when I realized that the Talmut had now laid claim to this cursed place, and no less a Ninjan amongst their ranks too? You may claim power with that ring on your hand, but know that I am truly an emotionless bastard, or so Ive been told. I have slept upon death's doorstep many of nights to know that I will once be its servant. I do not care for any side in your apparent war. My services go to the highest bidder. Do what you must, or say what you will, but I am but a man who obviously was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now may I ever be so bold and ask you what is your involvement in all this?

Vitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vitus

@addison_hopewell: @madison_maynard:

“It shall be done.”

The cosmic vampire turned and stalked from the bridge of the vessel with unnatural abruptness. His undead automatons dutifully began to redeploy the ship towards the battle lines between the Ninjan and Talmut forces engaged in the space between Magog and Jiren, where they would proceed to launch wings of Striker craft and pummel the shields of the enemy’s capital ship with twin Devastator cannons. Such prosaic combat, however, was best left to underlings. The horror from between the stars had far more impactful designs to execute.

Making his way into the bowels of the ship, Vitus unsealed an unmarked but heavily reinforced stasis chamber. As the soporific environment within faded, eyes that gleamed with a lustful hunger appeared from within. Serpentine tentacles grasped the edges of the chamber’s hatch, followed by grotesquely muscled limbs ending in clawed and suckered appendages that could be called hands only because of the position they occupied at the ends of what seemed to be arms, and moments later, the full, loathsome bulk of the chamber’s vile occupant lurched into view.

No Caption Provided

“Sluurm.” The vampiric alien offered the abomination a perfunctory nod, as though greeting a friendly neighbor on a sunny spring morning. “I have a mission for you. We are engaging Ninjan forces; their queen is among them. You will locate her and bring her to me. Feel free to break her, but she will be alive. You understand.” This was clearly a statement, not a question, although the ichor-slicked monstrosity nodded what passed for its head obediently.

“Bridge.” A quick tap on a communication panel connected Vitus with his crew. “Identify the queen’s vessel and bring us within boarding range. Use the Strikers to screen our movements and focus all firepower on any command ships within range.” If all went according to plan, the disruption of the Ninjan’s command would give the Talmut fleet ample space to force their way to their next objective.

And Vitus did not accept events not going according to plan...

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selebrity® Superhero Marketing & Branding - Los Angeles, CA

No Caption Provided

With leisurely apathy the Hall of Fame Hero of Hollywood remained casually reclined in his executive chair.

Stoic in his silence, he offered little by way of visual expressions, save for a series of spaced out glances at a red hard-line phone. Which was clearly an eye-soar. Out of place among the obsessively neat and organized items such as trophies, medals, and memorabilia. Slaves to Samson's narcissistic pension for self-indulgent shrines of glory.

However the true scope of his unbridled focus - as well as a few more...important sycophants of Selebrity's inner corporate circle - was across the room on the wall length monitor and the real time hysteria streaming across most media outlets.

Oddly, as the phone began to ring, Samson simply smiled. Nothing exaggerated mind you. In fact the curve in his lip barely registered as a contortion at all. It was as if he had a secret intuition, a 'third-eye' far removed from his own introspective sense of presence. The truth however was far less grand. The entire country had been glued to their tvs, phones, monitors or anything with a screen as the inevitable had begun to take form in the skies above the Big Apple.

A decimation level event was rocketing towards the city signalling the immediate need for superhero intervention. Selebrity's administrative resources had convened in a diligent pursuit of ironclad legal defenses and liability waivers. As the marketing team had already dispatched Selebrity's heaviest hitter. And naturally, media personale for an optimal spin on the entire narrative. Nothing could get in the way of Trinity's primetime premiere. Calls were already being made to secure exclusive movie, tv, and literary rights.

So while the people of New York panicked. While true heroes of moral fortitude, cloaked in unbreakable armor of creeds and codes, responded. While a once magnificent skyborn citadel, now bathed in a blanket of fire, rocketed towards the city. While all this was happening, the capitalistic cobras of Selebrity conspired on how exactly to profit from the impending tragedy. Down to the decimal.

After the seventh ring, and only the seventh, did Samson answer. Following a few inaudible hums and nods, the Superman of Superheroes grinned, bid his goodbye, and hung-up.

"We're on. Time to go next level."he confidently proclaimed. Neatly undoing the buttons on his designer shirt to reveal his Selebrity attire, the anniversary edition, before compulsively swimming out any wrinkles in the fabric with his enormous hand. Folding it up to be unceremoniously passed off to an unimportant handler.

In an instant he was gone, out in the open air high above Los Angeles, but he paused just long enough to capture the sounds of the cheering fans gathered on the sidewalk outside the Selebrity complex before igniting his body into a launched missile leaving nothing but his con-trail in his stead.

New York City, NY

@trinity-blue: @the_championess:

It didn't take long for Samson to arrive, but by the time he had, Trinity had begun trending. His brilliant visual supremacy quickly surveyed the cityscape cataloging a myriad of objectives at play despite the fact that all light was slowly being strangled by a black miasma like ether. And it was spreading.

Samson 'fine-tuned' his optical resources in order to locate Trinity with haste, catching a rather dramatic speech that would have put his own writers to shame.

"You're only as good as your last mistake"

"I told you last time. Perhapes I'd give you a chapter or two in my next volume. That time has come."

Intrigued with competitive envy, the National Anthem of Narcissistic Narratives fought back his true nature, arrested his pride and played the part, played the character. Always, in character.

There was no time to deliberate or discuss measures of action before the attacker's transgressions further escalated. Sawing the cataclysmic structure in two unleashing an overwhelming blast from her eyes displaying her own brand of optical brilliance.

Without hesitation, without fear of further fracturing one half of the structure with the unbalanced shear stress of being flown into, or caught and held in place at an angle, the embolden 'hero' displayed perhaps his most impressive ability. An ability to move an object's center of mass through the moment of inertia, coupled with a copied ability to reduce the effective mass of an object. With it, Samson could intercept the tower. Prevent it from bursting into devastating segments and obliterating the city below. '

But what had initially been a simple Class 7 midair catch, and been literally split in two. Samson's resolve was unmoved. Or perhaps he didnt care?

...After all, catching half of the structure was still better then not catching any of it at all. It'd already be a win. At least the optics would look good, fake a move like you tried to catch both simultaneously but it was juuuust outta reach....

No Caption Provided

As Samson collided with half of the debris the choice had been made. The remaining half had to be another hero's problem now. Or god be with the people below.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@the_championess: @supreme_sapien:

Trinity collided with the library and at once the falling mass ceased its descent. Straining muscles thrown in stark relief under the Selebrity Stormwind's suit, her ultimate aim she hadn't calculated but within seconds of her intervention the citadel's momentum was reversed and she was forcing it back into the sky.

So concentrated on the perpetuation of the reverence owed her for saving the Earthlings, she'd never even considered the cause of the impending catastrophe until the voice accompanying the disturbance in the air behind her. Ziccarra. And another? Samson. So he's their choice. He would do. She trusted him more than any of the others. (Of course, he was also the only one she knew.) He'd have the opportunity to prove his worth to her while the Destructor did what she did best.

As before, Ziccarra came with a warning, and as before she spoke in cryptic metaphors. Trinity listened but never diverted from her task, even as darkness swallowed the sky and everything in it. But though she'd taken up the role of savior, she was born - and would always be - a destroyer above all else. Ziccarra's optic blast, although directed at the structure and not Trinity herself, was an act of aggression. The two were directly opposed, and there was only ever one solution for that. She released her hold on the citadel and spun–

No Caption Provided

–slamming face-first into a titanic strike that rocked her jaw and made her entire body go numb. Few entities had ever made Trinity so much as wince on the power of their blunt force strikes but Ziccarra felt every bit as powerful as Nordok himself. Trinity groaned. What was frustration that she hadn't been able to confront her confusion became anger that she had been stricken hard enough to hurt. Retaliation was to be swift. Decisive. Her eyes shone briefly crimson before unleashing a luminous blast of her own at the space from whence she'd been struck. At their strongest Trinity's eyes could punch clear through a planet. She'd use roughly half that to gauge Ziccarra.

Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam_grimm: @vitus

No Caption Provided

Off the horizon, she could see the forces of the Imperium pushing into position above them. Though she didn't show it, she was more than elated the plan was coming together now.

The plan was quite simple to damage the OSA to the point where they couldn't interfere in the events to come, in the events that were to take place on Earth.

None of them truly knew why Madison desperately desired to lay siege to the Earth, but none of them questioned it.

The Queen's head tilts to the side as this pirate apparently tried to talk his way out of the situation. Madison's eyes lock in irritation at something he said.

I do not care for any side in your apparent war.

Rejecting anything else that spews from his mouth the Queen of Fear balled her fist sending a blinding flash over the area.

Moving under the cover of the flash, Madison crafted a construct of a sword looking to strike him between his shoulder.

As the Fighting Queen engaged the pirate, craters on Planet began to open revealing underground ship storages. It was here that the power batteries destined for Earth rest.

@judith_savage(Escort the power battery to Earth, our brother's and sisters of fear need a full charge) She commanded speaking to her ring.

Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space Between Jiren Moon and Magog

No Caption Provided

@vitus

"M'Queen it looks like we've been pinged" One of her guards called out. Soon they took fire from a barrage of fighter's

"At the moment they can only deplete our shields but that is not ideal"

She had to think about what to do. "Open the airlock I'm headed out" This cause the Ninjan's sisters to question her; how on Earth would she "head into space"

Addison was a "Ninjan" from Reality-M, though her flesh belongs to the Ninjans, her actual soul was something far more complex.

The Confident Queen moved into the airlock, and was soon sucked out into the battle with the Talmut's.

"My Queen...those ships firing at you are not of Talmut design" Her generals report in her headset. Turning toward their location she could see they were of great contrast to that of the Talmut's. 'Imperium' she thought to herself.

Unknown that she'd become the target of the Latest Talmut/Imperium transmission, Addison tapped into the weak force to help fortify a section of space on her own.

The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: @supreme_sapien:

No Caption Provided

The new arrival tended to half the burning fortress, while The Calamity Queen coerced Trinity into offensive maneuvers, forcing her to release her half of the structure. She hadn't actually intended to stay this long, her goals set her in direct opposition to the High Queen, but this Trinity! This Model! how dare she interrupt her fun!

[Power Levels increasing 0.3%] The blasted ring, she'd nearly forgot it was on her finger. It gifted her a small increase in strength, but it'd been useless up until this point. Now it seemed as if it were slowly coming to life.

Her Ninjan Keen sight caught the gleam of Trinity's optic blast, survival instincts kicked in; she did what she knew best. Ducking her shoulder under a light barrier, she softened the impact which sent the Prime Ninjan spiraling through her own darkness shroud to the city below.

[Damage sustained] "Shut up" She groaned with her hand on her damaged shoulder. Twisting in the air, The Calamity Queen rebound before spiraling into the ground.

"Impressive" From the streets, the moment her feet touched the ground the Calamity Queen was back into the action. As she moved back toward Trinity and her side-kick; Ziccarra begins to spin violently until the Calamity Shroud spun with her.

As she continued to spin the shroud stretch moving from the heavens, and even down to the Earth. She emerged from the spout of the darkness cyclone in an aerial pirouette, before pushing her hands toward it sending the violent force brushing over the city with hurricane-like winds but also to hinder those in flight.

Having tried to secure aerial dominance, the Golden Queen push toward's Trinity as if she were going to strike with a haymaker from the left, instead lashed out with a "light-whip" she'd construct in her right hand. Attempt to slash a diagonal pattern across Trinity's body. She'd follow up with close range photon blast, that she hoped would finish the job.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: @the_championess:

Never one to wait her turn in or out of a fight, the instant her blast met its mark Trinity pursued Ziccarra to the ground. The Ninjan was still in one piece? Good. For the Blonde Bruiser had begun considering something she never had in the years that she'd been alive. She was going to beat her enemy to a pulp not to kill her (at least not yet), but to capture her and ask a few questions.

How exactly she'd manage to achieve that was an active work in progress even as she fought. Combative restraint was about as foreign to her as saving lives rather than destroying them. Forcing the girl of extremes to consider balance for once. Daunting though it was, she was supremely confident. Ziccarra boasted once of surviving a dead universe. How much more meaningful would it be, then, when the Destructor beat her into submission? How great would she be? She'd have to tell Leo! If Nordok only knew the mistake he'd made...

Yet, determined not to go down without a fight, Ziccarra matched her strike with a layered retaliation. What happened would later be described as a catastrophe, unless the marketing geniuses at Selebrity could miraculously warp the public perception once more in favor of the supposed silver linings. Glass shattered and debris flew. Human beings and vehicles were swept up into the tenebrous cyclone, trees and street signs uprooted. Skyscrapers groaned and chipped and peeled, struggling to hold their foundations against the sunderance of the calamity. But the Ancient's Daughter was a force of nature unto herself. She'd braved galactic superwinds without so much as slowing down and flight was more intrinsic to her than walking.

No Caption Provided

Never more at home than in the air, Trinity rallied against the thrashing winds and met Ziccarra's rush head-on. Seeking to intercept the sweeping fist with a haymaker of her own, she barely had time to process, and no time to react before—Crack! The whip snapped through the air, tearing a patch out of her tailored suit and lashing the skin which quickly began to redden and swell. As her body was devoured and singed by the photon blast, wincing, the Seraph struck out. Powering through the oppositional force of the blast in an attempt to grip Ziccarra by the throat and pull her into a skull-rattling headbutt. Forehead to nose. Seeking to daze her while hampering future ability to function in case Ziccarra still stood able-bodied after her true intent - to toss the Ninjan back into the sky on a collision course with the falling citadel—now plummeting even faster toward the city, forced by Trinity's teke. Molecules excited, unstable, volatile. The optic blast that'd follow was then aimed not at Ziccarra, but at the citadel itself, causing heat and force to react triggering an explosive reaction in the hopes of catching her in the blast, regardless of the fallout.

Vitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addison_hopewell:

Sluurm had only just arrived at the airlock with his boarding party: two dozen Deathborn Warriors armed with their vitality-sapping weaponry, when new information was received. It seemed as though his target, the Ninjan queen, had opted not to remain in her own vessel. Perhaps she had anticipated this maneuver and sought to meet her foe on terms on her choosing. Perhaps this had been her plan all along. The lumbering abomination spared little thought for such considerations; his psychology was not suited to them. All that mattered to Sluurm was the slaking of his omnipresent hunger, and the pleasure he drew from inflecting terror and torment upon his victims. Royalty or rabble, it mattered not to him.

The die had been cast, however. Opting not to wait for his own vessel to draw close enough for the now-futile boarding action, he ripped a rebreathing unit from the nearby wall and hastily stuffed it into his gaping maw. While his durability could withstand the pressures of vacuum, his cellular structure still required oxygen to operate. Slamming a slimy fist against the airlock controls, the parasitic behemoth laid bare the void and he and his followers were immediately sucked out into open space.

Leaving the mechanical minions to fend for themselves, tentacled appendages lashed out and latched on to a passing Striker, using the expendable craft to bring him closer to Addison's position. The relatively flimsy vessel would be ripped apart by enemy fire long before it reached the queen, but it provided Sluurm with sufficient momentum to launch himself from the incendiary wreckage towards the stalwart Ninjan, clawed hands and grasping tentacles sought to envelop her in their vile embrace as he plummeted at her like an ichor-slicked asteroid, his only regret being that the vacuum did not allow him to employ his gurgling roar to announce his presence.

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Adam_Grimm

@madison_maynard: sorry for the day late post. wasn't feeling good yesterday

Adam had noticed he had struck a nerve with the Talmut Queen, his view uninterrupted as she balled up her fist in annoyance to his presence. He would get caught in the flood of energy which she released, his cybernetic eyes doing their best to filter out the unexpected distraction. Her attack did not pierce any of his being, thus its intense magnitude meant to cause retina distortion causing the eye itself to close causing blindness. Luckily, Adam was used to operating in the darkness, he was raised in it, his cybernetic eyes given to him as a youth amongst the asteroid minds to keep operating in darkness while the intense flare of his mining blade sliced through rock and metal. Adam viewed the world differently, good and evil blending into the standard gray which he viewed the galaxy.

The attack still had some effect, his cybernetic upgrades filtering out the sudden surge of energy from his unexpected opponent, momentarily losing his target. He had spent years amongst the outer rim gladiatorial circuit after he escaped the asteroid mines. It was there he fine tuned his skills of survival and death. Action became instinct. He had learned for every strike there was parry. For every attack a counter. He would need a moment for his eyes to adjust, but also need that same moment to stay alive. There was no time to think, only to react if he were to stay alive, knowing such a maneuver would not work again against Adam.

Adam's body readied, his Marauder Box informing Adam of an energy signature forming for a strike to his flank. It had registered her signature before and knew of it closing upon its master. Adam's eyes focused, the blur of color solidifying into a sword mere inches from his face, grazing part of his shoulder as he shifted his body away into that of a tumble away from her strike. The wench tried to kill me, Adam thought while forming other silent expletives as one hand grabbed his own energy saber, its eruption causing a noticeable hum, while the other hand released two cartridges from his belt which held his cartridges to his blaster. There would be no care for which cartridge he would release from his belt, his hand activating the first two which would be the sonic cartridge and the explosive cartridge, both releasing their designed effect much like a grenade following Adam's path. The effect would be that of creating time, if it also damaged his opponent it would be a blessing, but his hand would slide to his pistol drawing it toward Madison once he tumbled to his feet, squeezing the trigger on instinct and first sight of the Talmut Queen, his other hand ready to exchange blades.

No Caption Provided

The ground beneath them would upon, as if the planet itself was trying to swallow Adam whole. He would not recognize the Power Batteries but the chasm which they created was a welcomed appearance, seemingly altering the ground beneath them which was their battle field. Adam preferred this battle to remain short, prolonging any such action not his training, yet Magog opening with eruptions made Adam think of any alternative which his survival was intertwined.

The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue:

No Caption Provided

The Calamity Queen savored the moment with a grin, to think that this corporate construct thought she could go toe to toe with the likes of her was laughable. But that's all she could do was deviously grin, Trinity rebounded faster than anticipated within a moment the Selebrity Star came powering through the darkness plume catching the Disciple of Destruction off guard.

The Younger Woman's hand clench around her neck, before being headbutt. She could feel her nose shatter from the sudden impact, sending a painful euphoria surging through her brain.

Blood spew from her nose, with her brain, is distress the world around her was out of focus.

Trying to regain her wherewithal had to wait, she was largely at the mercy of Trinity, young warrior grappled and sent her flying back toward the heavens.

Under most circumstances, an aerial recovery was sure, but as blood spew from her nose; and the world around spiraled relentlessly she simply couldn't.

Intense pain erupts through her back as she plows through the remains of the falling citadel. Huge chunks of Earth pelleted her as she cut through the citadel with ease; before spiraling out of control as Trinity's optic blast cause the remaining structure to explode catching Ziccarra once more in the aftermath.

The former Ninjan Queen free-fell from the heavens, obscenely concussed and burned. As she fell back toward New York City, the Darkness Shroud came to her aid, keeping her suspended in the air. Her ears buzzed, blood tarnished her clothes, but she was far from done.

She wasn't able to make out too many sounds, but she could make out the sound of the ring questioning her ability.

"F-Fine...you want fear...I will show you fear" She spat sending her own blood falling to the streets below. Trinity was a game opponent, that much was true. But brute force only worked in certain situations.

Casting her hand out towards the Earth, darkness began to ooze out from the sewers into a massive blob in the middle of an intersection.

Opening her hand tendrils fired out from all sides stalking civilians in hiding, and those that hadn't made it out the area draining them of their life-force. "Y-You want to fight me? You'll do it on my terms" She called out before vanishing inside of the Darkness Portal.

Shadow Prime

No Caption Provided

Standing tall in a new uniform was the Prime Ninjan Queen, there was once a time when this uniform was a symbol of hope, but towards Prime's End, it was one of the symbols of destruction. A massive red "S" fix in the middle of her chest, it used to mean Savior, now it meant Sha.

She'd only come to New York to find where the High Queen stashed her "treasure" until coming face to face with Trinity.

Here she would not hold back, she would fight with every ounce of power until Trinity was dead, unless of course, she chose not to enter the portal. To which it'd simply grow large enough to use as a bomb.

"Sacrifice yourself to save them" She called out.

Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitus:

No Caption Provided

As she fired bolts of electric energy at the ships converging on her area, she couldn't help but hear the last words spoken by her sisters.

"The Ships firing at you aren't by Talmut design"

It was clear now that without any shadow of a doubt the Talmut's were working with the Imperium, but why? that wouldn't become clear yet.

She positioned herself to move toward another area, and that's when she saw it. She'd never seen a creature like it before, but it didn't give her time to react.

First, its claws broke her skin, had they not been in a vacuum hear wails would be loud and boisterous. It's tentacles constrict her forcing the Ninjan Queen into resistance maneuvers.

Many of the nearby Ninjan Vessels broke from formation to try and assist, but they wouldn't be able to get a clear shot without damaging their Queen.

'Get off!' She thought trying to wiggle free of its bind. Even her fabled Ninjan Strength was no match, the more she struggled the tighter it's bind got. Desperation crept in from the Queen, there was only one way. Channeling the gravitational pull from the nearby Jiren Moon, Addison sought to send them both plummeting toward the moon. Either he'd release it's grip with enough time to allow her to fire a blast or they'd both be at the mercy of Jiren's planetary defenses.

Avatar image for deactivated-6031337823f73
deactivated-6031337823f73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valor City- The Order Stronghold

No Caption Provided

She could hear them talking amongst themselves, but the moment they felt her presence their mouths retired.

On one hand, she held an ancient tome, a book containing the 'god of destruction' Entropy. A figure that would cast instant judgment on the Multi-verse.

In her mind, the best story was a story that ended. She'd see herself as the author. The "President" with her finger ever close to the nuclear button. On the other hand, it was a nice little trinket she received from the heavens. It spoke to her, provided validation for all of her twisted thoughts.

"I'm going to murder everyone in the multiverse. Yes, even you" She said stalking the table with her own personal guards. "I will craft a new, perfect multiverse in the aftermath. One where the scales aren't so ridiculously unbalance. Heroes will be heroes. Villians will be Villians; and the lines between the two won't be so easily crossed."

The other members look in shock, they'd let Ada do what she pleased for too long, and now they didn't have the influence or power to stop her. "I'm going to use the situation in New York, to conceal my movements. My destination is South Africa. You have the opportunity to gain my favor in this endeavor. We need to let the Beast with no name know, the world doesn't stop turning just because of an alien invasion"

Vitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addison_hopewell:

This one was strong.

Oh, so deliciously strong...

For all the perverse joy that Addison's pain would have ordinarily brought the parasitic abomination, it was wholly subsumed by the sheer power that his predatory senses detected within her. Here was a feast of vital energy he had not seen the likes of since the Ancient One had granted him the honor of feeding upon the Destructor. That day, the being who would come to call herself Trinity Blue had proven herself the stronger in the eyes of Nordok; this was an experience Sluurm had no desire to repeat.

It felt the sudden gravitational tug towards the nearby planet, the name of which the incurious creature had not bothered to learn. Perhaps she thought to push him towards her allies, perhaps she hoped he would burn up in atmospheric entry. The stratagem mattered little to his bestial mind; the living servants of Nordok did not fear death so much as they feared not being permitted to die. To fail was to continue to bear the horrors of existence, to be denied to sweet oblivion that was the true fate of all organic life.

Sluurm would not risk losing his target, but neither would he risk her sacrificing herself in his defeat; he had been commanded to bring Addison to the cosmic vampire alive, and he would do so, or himself be obliterated in the attempt. Taking a chance, he disengaged one cawed appendage from his vigorously struggling foe, and cast about with the free tentacle. seeking to latch onto a passing ship or even a piece of space debris, anything that he might be able to use to keep them from being pulled too close to the planet.

Spitting the breathing unit from his nightmarish maw, he sought to clamp his cavernous orifice over Addison's head, banking on the Ninja's vital energy running out before the oxygen supply in his cellular structure did. If successful, the Deathborn could retrieve both of their inert forms from the vacuum of the void.

If not, well...what was one more death, after all...?

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_championess: @supreme_sapien:

The citadel ignited. A cascading fireball took its place in the air and another shockwave rocked New York. Plumes of smoke billowed and blacked the sky as much smaller, but much more numerous, bits of debris fell toward the city. Yet Trinity's only concern was scanning the grisly fireworks display for her prize. Keen eyes spotted Ziccarra's falling form among the rest of the falling wreckage, but she was still conscious. Her shroud had once again proved its utility, keeping her aloft despite her condition.

Giving the impression that she wasn't quite as hurt as she should've been, the brief pause it gave Trinity was just enough for the multiversal Ninjan warrior to regain her bearings, drawing a sneer from the destroyer-turned-savior. She was beginning to wonder if she would even be able to take Ziccarra alive.

"Sacrifice yourself to save them"

Ziccarra's voice called from beyond the void.

Tilting her head, expression fixed in the way that usually indicated she was lost in thought, and perhaps a bit confused, Trinity stared at the portal. She looked to Samson, to the chaos of the city below, and back to the portal.

As tough as she'd become, as confident as she had been, she still had vivid recollections of what happened the last time she mindlessly followed an enemy in order to beat them on their ownterms. An unfamiliar pang of uncertainty echoed from her chest but Trinity shoved it down. She was more experienced now than she was then, better in every way. And this time, she had a plan.

Initially of its own accord her body seemed to recognize sufficient damage done to itself that whatever she was facing was a significant threat. Its engineered biomutative storage matrix activated several dormant genes. Reaching into its catalogue of stored samples, activating Amaranth's phenotype which began sealing the wound that'd been slashed across her chest and repairing tissue damage. Would it be enough to negate the damage Prime's Queen of Battles could dish out? It didn't matter. She was going to end this. Doing so on Ziccarra's terms would only further amplify her glory.

Trinity rushed the portal, tossing one last remark Samson's way - "Now that I'm handling the hard part, shouldn't you be dealing with them?" - briefly directing her eyes to the streets below, before disappearing into the darkness.

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Guess who is here to lend a supporting role to the action taking place in New York City?! ME!" Ultra-Woman, better known to some as the Sequel™, smiles like so many celebrities that strike it famous in Hollywood. That's right, she IS one!

Ultra-Woman is not here to take part or interfere with the main action but to do the part that needs doing. Sticking to the background and save the civilians in order to allow Samson and Trinity to do their jobs more effectively.

No Caption Provided

Someday has to do the job of saving these people and some of them have already died thanks to that woman fighting Trinity draining the life force from out of some civilians, leaving them dry empty husks laying on the sidewalk.

Taking a moment to break away from her speech, Caitlin says, "Excuse me." Then she comes barreling down the side of a building like a lightning strike from the heavens. Debris is raining down like fire thanks to the citadel exploding and the Sequel™ pours on the speed that would make even Hermes himself smile with pride. She uses the mysterious Power Cosmic to give her the power of energy blasts to disintegrate some of the falling debris but others are still falling. Some people are still hit, some are wounded and some instantly lose their life.

The part of being a hero is one cannot be everyone and cannot save everyone. It's a hard truth that Ultra-Woman has had to learn again and again. So she does what she can and hopes for the next best possible outcome. She then sees a fairly large group of civilians in danger of dying from an outpouring of more debris and she switches from energy blasts to a force field, losing one to gain the other. She erects it, gritting her teeth in concentration as the heavy debris fall upon it with unliving fury, not wanting to be denied the chance to cause death if such a thing was possible with inanimate objects that aren't really alive to begin with. With sheer force of will, Caitlin refuses to let her force field crack as she struggles to maintain it until the danger is gone. It soon is.

After scanning the city for more danger, Ultra-Woman sees a portal open. She's too far away to hear what that woman is saying to Trinity, she just hopes the heroes save the day. In the meantime, the Sequel™ smiles at all the thank yous that fly her way after saving their lives. But it's the lives Caitlin didn't save are the ones that matter to her, but she doesn't voice it. She has it hidden away inside a bottle, safe from the world outside. She smiles at them as if nothing is wrong, "Your welcome! I, the Sequel™, am here on Selebrity's behalf. We, of course, will share every footage we record to every media outlet, just please make sure you call the number that is appearing on the screen right now to negotiate that deal." She winks, always in the business of not only covering Selebrity's adventures but also making money while they do! Why just give their footage when they can sell it? Unless Samson doesn't want that, they can edit the video.

Then Caitlin decides to put the cameras on Trinity...from a distance of course as to not distract her, "We bring you Selebrity's newest recruit. Trinity!" Caitlin spreads her arms wide, smiling as wide as she can as the camera pans to her for a few seconds before switching to Samson for his reaction to that introduction and then switching back to Trinity's confrontation with the villain, "Can our hero save the day? Of course, she can! And she'll do it in style." She winks, then whispers, her hand on side of her mouth, "Make sure to get her good side."

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@ultra-woman: @trinity-blue:

No Caption Provided

While humanity did what little they could do on their own, mobilizing the national guard now armed with various metahuman protocols donated long ago by companies such as HALO, Avalon, and even Peak Tower, the superhero team of paid paragons tackled the insurmountable force of the Prime Ninjan Queen.

Samson had built the company with a general manager's mindset. Any successful team or squad needed its role-players. A solid 'bench' to do the dirty work. The unrecognized work. The 'side-kick' work. The Calamity Queen had already massacred hundreds, maybe more. Alot more. However upon closer inspection the preservation of civilian life had been a Selebrity priority all along.

Small indiscriminate puffs of purple hazed clouds were continuously peppering the streets, buildings, homes, subways, and more. Elsewhere a hooded man helped usher a small band of trapped and injured pedestrians through the catastrophe to the nearest military sponsored evacuation point. With such an insane amount of devastation on parade, no one could have been blamed for not having recognized that the same hooded man was busy replicating the same feat over by Maiden Lane, Broadway, Canal street, and more. Almost as if he were in a hundred places all at once.

Victor the Vape, and Mister One Million. Two members of a Selebrity sponsored utility crew known as the S-Kicks™. These were Samson's bench players. They're powers were unique, deadly if creatively toyed with but for the most part relatively weak. Most of the S-Kicks™ needed supplements to sustain their abilities for any extended period of time. Supplements with deadly side-effects if and when abused, which made them perfect for short yet intense rescues. They allowed the heavy-hitters, the stars, to do what superheroes do without sacrificing the 'perception' of saving life.

Meanwhile the National Anthem of Narcissism had flown beyond the veil of Earth's atmosphere, leaving the now frozen chunk of the palace in space. Harmlessly floating adrift until such time as he, or Selebrity could launch a mission to retrieve and properly dispose of it. But Samson was not alone in the dark void of space. The full extent of Earth's impending doom had only scratched the surface as the Superman of Superheroes was about to find out.

A cascading waterfall of luminescent yellow energy washed past the stunned CEO as it headed towards Earth, breaking into thousands of individual power signatures which in turn rapidly rained through the atmosphere. The radicalized rings would instinctively seek out the fear permeating throughout the globe. The pain and anguish that remained a stable fabric of the human and superhuman condition.

Immediately he went to radio the team but turned to confront a cold sensation at his back. A single yellow ring floated in front of him. Eye level, it was almost as if he could hear it speak to him. His concealed rage, his covert darkness. It spoke to him. It....

"Now that I'm handling the hard part, shouldn't you be dealing with them?"

There was a look of astonishment on his face. Confused, he looked to Trinity moments before she followed the Calamity Queen into a rift in the sky. Down below he registered the arrival of the heroic Sequel, as well as the life draining entity birthed out of the street itself seeking out the weak, injured and fleeing. But how had he gotten back here? Last thing he remember was...he looked to his hand and the ornate decoration surging on his finger.

Balling his massive hand into a fist, eyes blazing with saffron saturated contempt, he surprisingly blitzed after Trinity. Entering the portal just behind her and without warning, rocketed his arm forward attempting to snatch Trinity by her neck with unrelenting pressure.

His thoughts were still his own, his will, his own. They were simply overridden with unbreakable hatred. A need to instill fear. Yet in a brief moment of clarity Samson attempted to reach out in thought in hopes the telepathic Seraph would heed his call. Gritting his teeth so hard they were seconds away from shattering, he strained. "Trin....hel" He flew backwards clutching his right wrist with his left hand.

Stressed veins rippled up his forearm and bicep. The influence of the ring was immense. Indomitable. Overwhelming. He was struggling to contain the emotional intoxication of fear, the allure had an unshakable hold on him. On a much smaller scale his ability to repress his true self had been mastered long ago. An ability to emotionally discount, or connect, when needed had been an inherent trait of his.

No Caption Provided

Perhaps this was what allowed Samson to fight back against the ring's will. Could a superhuman sociopathic narcissist truly allow the governing of his emotions to be administered by an outside influence? "N..n..&^%$NO!"Samson's left hand slid up his arm from the wrist to the elbow. Stabilizing his now outstretched arm, a massive yellow surge erupted from 'his' ring.

Surprisingly it streaked past Trinity on its way towards the Calamity Queen, fading from yellow to green as it sought to crash straight into her chest with whatever energy based munitions the ill-fitted jewelry projected. "Sorry. Yellow aint gonna work"he arrogantly smirked now tailored in emerald supremacy.

Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam_grimm:

The Edge of Creation

No Caption Provided

"We've failed," He said, glancing about to his fellow creators. The High Queen Ishara through one person exposed the entire Universe to Fear, and because of it, It'd spread until the other emotions of the universe awakened.

"If that Talmut reaches Earth with those power batteries, the Earth will be battleground even before the real terror begins!"

The big revelation caused deadly silence to cascade in like an untamed spirit. Long ago, at the point of creation, there were avatars of creation and avatars of destruction. The creator's sole purpose was to create, and behind them, the Destroyers would set in so that from the ashes, something new could be birthed.

But that was not the way this was supposed to happen. After the creators abandoned prime, they blessed this universe, they blessed this Earth.

Sealed it with an everlasting promise that it would never be destroyed. However, the wicked High Queen unleashed multiple wormholes what would soon plague this Earth, would soon Plague them all. The Yellow Impurity was spreading, The Imperium was on the way, and the Earthling with the sacred book threatened them all.

"Brothers, Sister's let us lift up our power and do what we do best. Create! Let us aid the Children of Earth"

The Prison Planet Magog

No Caption Provided

The Space Pirate immediately drop two cartridges one simply exploded which slid the Traitorous Queen back a few feet, the second released a devastating sonic scream which removed Madison's defenses' as she sought to cover her sensitive ears.

Forgoing the scream for the moment, she honed in on his position only to be sent flying back by a blast from his powerful blaster.

[Power Levels 98.5%] The Ring chimed, as her natural body armor literally fell from her body under the might of his weapon.

Rising from her own crater with ring ready to go, the ships that were maneuvering from under the planet begin to takeoff, whatever @vitus did with Addison allowed for the perfect diversion. They were off and headed to Earth.

"I know you think, you can stop this" Madison said slightly wincing as moved back into view with a thin film of energy protecting her from another blast. "But you can't. Earth's crimes against the Galaxy have reached the heavens. I will cast judgment" As prepared to strike again, to attack until she'd spent enough time to dart off to the next phase of her plan, that is until she felt the various energy signatures rising from the corners of the universe.

No Caption Provided

Three of them already exist, she'd felt the allure of Rage before. The moment she became an Avatar of Fear it became apparent she'd have to extinguish those with will however, the others were foreign.

It seemed that in their most desperate hour the Creators unleashed a new way to combat the fear, however, those trinkets in the wrong hands would prove to be detrimental.

The former Ninjan Queen cackled in success, because of the motion, the fighting would increase. Fear would spread. Turning back toward the pirate her ring shining bright, Madison crafted a dragon with three heads of pure fear, before taking refuge on it's back. "Kill him" She commanded releasing a bright flash of pure yellow flames from all three heads.

Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitus:

No Caption Provided

Addison's gambit seemingly brought success, however, she noticed that her current situation brought her Ninjan Colleagues from their formation, allowing Talmut ships to pass through the Ninjan blockade.

"Alert the OSA, the Talmut's have pushed through!" She said speaking through a mental link she had back with her second in command on her flagship. Addison believed the Talmut's were headed for Ninjeta, that was false. They were headed for Earth. Former Ninjan Queen Madison knew under Addison the Ninjans would come to the aid of Earth, which is why she specifically planned to take them out first. A shared understanding with the Imperium allowed her to craft a plan to take the Ninjan fleet out of action but removing it's Queen.

Their plummet toward Jiren seemed to work until it didn't. The odd beast seemingly detached it's an appendage and used another ship a boast, removing them from the gravitational pull of Jiren. 'Crap' She thought doing her best to try and attack with her eyes.

It was futile, the beast's mouth eclipsed her vision removing her oxygen reserves. Though she would not quit, the Orange Queen continued to struggle until somewhere in her origin genetics activated and she passed out.

The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: @trinity-blue:

No Caption Provided

Through the portal came Trinity, and not long after her came Samson. Despite the intense ringing in her ears and somewhat distorted vision, she was able to give a wide-tooth grin. She'd kill the both of them an absorb them like she once did Thee Champion.

Before the Calamity, Queen could do anything Samson's ring fired, with her ring presented forward she sought to absorb it's power--until it turned Green.

The beam of green energy plowed into her chest, knocking the Ninjan Queen on her back for miles kicking up a veil of dust in the aftermath, but as it settled, she was gone.

"Ages Ago" Her voice called out, gushing from the world around them. "The creators created this place, and It was called Prime. They created recklessly until the creation overpowered the Destruction. Once an order begins to set in, the creators abandoned Prime. In their absence, the heralds of Destruction and lawlessness set in and turned our universe into an abyss."

The Ninjan Queen reappeared behind them, boasting a slouched posture thanks to Samson, blood dripping from her mouth. She didn't plan on fighting the both of them, but to prove her dominance as the one true Queen Ziccarra, she'd strip them of their atoms.

"Then, a creator crafted this world, and all the other creators gave it a blessing. 'No Harm Would ever come to it."

Her voice continued to ring a loud despite not having opened her mouth. "But that's the trade-off, what happens to this world...affects all of them!"

Her ring was too weak to fight with, but its levels were rising, a slow foreshadow to the batteries now en route to Earth. Launching from her slouched position the Prime Queen sought to land between both Samson and Trinity, with a puddle of photon energy erupting underneath them, whether it blinded them or seared them wasn't the point, she'd use the energy to expedite her movement as she tapped into her Ninjan Strength to try a haymaker toward Samson, before quickly doubling back to fire a photon energy blast at close range toward Trinity.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: @the_championess:

A rush of air followed Trinity through the portal and she knew she'd been followed. A tinge of frustration furrowed her brow - did he think sheneeded help? Or perhaps he was simply eager to prove himself a valuable ally. Keen to keep an eye on Ziccarra, she half turned to address him.

"Don—hkk!" Both hands squeezed around his wrist, eyes wide in shock. Her nails dug in. Now he had her undivided attention. What the!? Surprise turned to fury, but just as she steadied her glare to unleash a full force optic blast on Samson, the chord he'd strummed with his mind reached hers. It hadn't diminished her anger any - bioengineering and cruel conditioning ensured a natural predisposition scarcely relinquished - but after having Nordok in her mind (and the Ancient's empathetic parting gift) Trinity understood just enough of outside possession to consider that perhaps everything wasn't what it seemed.

And with a radiant flash the battle lines were clearly reestablished. Trinity smirked as a green bolt split the sky, dashing Prime's living legacy into the ground. Now he was speaking her language. Meanwhile, as ever Ziccarra continued in riddles. But if she'd already given up on preaching her worldview, what was she doing? She had to be stalling. Hovering nearer to Samson, Trinity grumbled through the Ninjan's speech. "Didn't come here for a history lesson. Follow my lead and you can thank me for ending this quickly." She'd entered with a plan. His presence altered it but her strategy remained the same.

A rush of displaced air without a source accompanied a two-pronged attack. As Ziccarra sought to split the two Trinity intercepted. Hastily raising a telekinetic barrier around Samson which, while shattering against the Ninjan's might, would serve as a wall of ablative armor dampening the strike somewhat. And a barrier encasing her body around which even the light itself would refract. She blitzed forward nonetheless. Forced herself to endure searing pain and used it to locate her foe amid the blinding flash. Dispersing its force allowed her to more easily replicate her earlier feat. She'd only hurt for an instant as she flickered out of the tangible realm. Effortlessly, moving without any resistance whatsoever, before returning to tangible space. Only now she didn't intend to grip the former Utopian queen by the neck. Trinity was going to fuse her hand inside Ziccarra's throat.

Vitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addison_hopewell:

The grotesque enforcer's victory was both unnoticed and short-lived. Intoxicated on the rich life-energy of the Ninjan. Sluurm paid little heed to the titanic blows of resistance that rained upon his rubbery hide until Addison lost consciousness. Despite the surge in strength his feeding provided, he was still unsuited to the vacuum of space, and his cellular structure quickly depleted its own oxygen reserves, causing him to join his foe in unconsciousness.

Within moments, however, another Striker appeared, this one with several of the Deathborn warriors that had been swept out into the void with Sluurm clinging to its frame. Their mechanical husks required no air, and as the craft slowed both the Ninjan Queen and her vile attacker would be grasped by powerful metal hands. The Striker came about and made a beeline for the Imperium capital ship, a dozen other fighters dropping into screen formation to intercept any who might think of interfering.

On the bridge of the heavy cruiser that served as his unnamed flagship, the cosmic vampire nodded to himself in a perfunctory fashion, the only display of satisfaction he would allow himself, as this was but the first of many tasks. "Prepare two stasis chambers, and run a full medical diagnostic on our new guest when she is brought aboard." As the Deathborn to which he spoke obediently stalked off to execute his orders, Vitus once more opened a comm channel with his erstwhile allies.

@madison_maynard:

"Great Queen," he intoned, his voice like venom-laced wine, "I hope that this battle does not have you so occupied that you are unavailable to receive a further token of the Imperium's support."

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madison_maynard:

What the bloody Hell?

And a yellow beast arose as if it had been born on the very land of Magog itself. It’s three heads hungered as they hissed and snapped at the very air around them. Their combined eyes raged with energy, each one of them blazing as if they were the sun itself. Their heads arose high, almost toward the Heavens forcing Adam to take a few steps back at the sight before him.

Maybe I was a little hasty for shooting you the way I did, Love, uttered Adam, the hesitancy in his voice chopping his humorous attempt to diffuse the situation. Rest assured, I too do not care for the matters of Earth.

Madison stern look would not be swayed, her determination obvious as it was evident that both were birthed from her icy heart. With not even a moment of hesitation she commanded her new beast to attack, their fiery breathe super charging the air as it rained down at Adam.

Adam could do nothing more than take cover under his cape, delaying the inevitable as Death waited for its new prize. He could feel Deaths cold eyes peer into the holes slowly created by the attack. Adam’s breathe would quicken, the perspiration all but finished as the heat was beginning to be as fatal as the flames itself which began to crawl up his back.

Adam would begin to scream in agony, not knowing if the Talmud Queen even heard his misery. His nose would be filled with the aroma of his own flesh burning. He had never encountered one of the Talmud, but he would vouche for their ferociousness if he survived his initial encounter.

His options were limited, the pain excruciating, and his time running short. His eyes locked onto the many chasms which opened upon the land by the revelation of the Power Batteries. The irony that Magog could be his savior left a sour taste in the space pirate’s mouth.

Adam would grab two capsules once again, the vortex capsule creating a short burst of concentrated air, hopefully dispersing the fire while also unleashing the cryo capsule, which would solidify the area in a block of ice to shield him from the dragons breathe. Madison had the obvious advantage, especially with the arena at hand, thus he would time both capsules with the igniting of his booster boots. It would be a short burst, one created for short travel from one vessel to another, but the burst would send him close to the chasm .

No Caption Provided

He was running. He wouldn’t deny it, but broken pride would heal much quicker than being burnt alive. The burst would cut as expected, sending Adam falling into a deep cavern with no ending, his boots firing sporadic burst to get deeper into the cavern until the darkness of Magog inner layers consumed him. He readied his pistol, hoping to take one final shot at the Talmud witch if presented with the opportunity. Only the solid surface of a deep cavern welcoming the maze which was truly Magog. He had escaped this Hell only to return to it. He vowed Magog would never be his tomb. It was a vow he intended to keep as he ignored the pain pulsating from every part of his body.

His eyes would adjust to the pitch black as if he had never left the prison planet as his hand guided his way through the familiar cavern walls, shafts too narrow for her dragon to follow. There was always the possibility of a cave in, but Adam was a digger, expecting such a scenario as his energy saber even created a few intended collapses. He would crawl and dig through the entire prison planet if needed to regroup at his ship, the Quasimodo. He would see Madison once again, whether it be soon if she followed him down into Magog or later with the full force of revenge fueling his lone desire.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: @the_championess:

There was an undeniable authentication to the Prime Queen's theological dictation. And while Trinity had been pushed well beyond the point of interest, the National Anthem of Narcissism carefully digested the galactic terrorist's words with visible intrigue.

{Scanning. Growing photonic energy detected. Unknown energy detected in Sector 32-877 and closing}

"Huh? Wtf was that?" But before Samson could register his ring's attempted communication, his body felt the violent explosion caused by Ziccarra's release of photon-based energy. In tactical chorus with a hulking haymaker, and in spite of Trinity's telekentic sheath, Samson was rocked by the revenge fueled refugee's offensive onslaught.

Aerially somersaulting end over end with nothing to halt his body's out of control momentum, Samson's inherent ability to control the fundamental force of his own inertia ultimately allowed for a stylish re-attest of his frantic out of control motion.

{Your jaw has been broken. Left and right temporomandibular joints damaged. Immediate medical attention required}

As Samson painfully repositioned his jaw, the rebranded Seraph went in for the kill. Attempting to phase her hand through the powerhouse of Prime's throat. Angered and free of televised eyes thanks to Ziccarra's temporal rift in the atmosphere, the Superman of Superheroes shrugged off his public persona, allowing his anger to wash over his fabricated heroic projection.

{Ring @ 90% charged power}

No Caption Provided

In an instant he stream-lined his body and blazed through the air creating a atmospheric contrail in his wake. Crafting multiple mirror-versions of his silhouette, green replications of Samson Starr looked to dog pile Ziccarra and hold her in place.

Before the ring transformed its projection of emerald hued energy into a sword. With speeds tap-dancing on the edge of the speed-force Samson sought to snatch Ziccarra's ring baring hand by the wrist while simultaneously seeking to cleave it off with a might chopping motion. Neither Trinity or Samson appeared to be holding back as they both sought to visit unspeakable destruction upon the Prime Queen's persons.

The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: @supreme_sapien:

No Caption Provided

Ziccarra's failed to drive a wedge between Trinity and Samson; Trinity's barrier proved to be a nuisance in the grand scheme of things.

On a molecular level, she was very much the Ziccarra that the nU birthed, but the differences stopped there. The Calamity Queen had been a powerhouse all her life, and she was used to leveling objectives until she achieved success, no real strategy went into her battles, which was a significant difference from the Ziccarra of their time. But that's not to say that she couldn't.

Trinity powered through her photon gorge, and perhaps she misjudged the damage she'd dealt, or Trinity was that powerful because the young blonde maneuvered into close proximity cause the Calamity Queen to hesitate. 'Impossible' She thought realizing now that she'd been beaten beyond her senses abilities.

Before she could mount any type of evasive maneuver, the woman's hand was lodged in her throat. Thrashing around violently, she sought to use the same trick in splitting into two separate entities one of light another of dark to free herself, but before she could do anything Samson's ring project two versions of himself on to her.

As she thrashed around on the cusp on losing consciousness thanks to Trinity, Samson's blade cut cleanly through her wrist removing her hand with the ring attached. Blood spilled from the Ninjans's exposed flesh and bone drenching the ground underneath them.

She'd planned to fight one of them, and at this moment she was silently admitting that if she didn't do something, they'd kill her. Her eyes white out, as if she were going to pass out before once again darkness glide over them. She couldn't beat both of them, hell in this state she'd be lucky to survive; but this was THEIR universe, which meant they had a lot more to lose than she did.

With her ring gone, she look toward her own abilities, Separating into two parts; Light and Darkness; the Ninjan Queen sought to use her corruption darkness to inflict Trinity. While she wanted to attack Samson, she couldn't her vision hadn't returned from the first punch Trinity threw, she was still concussed. Samson didn't make it any better. Retreating back aways, the Prime Ninjan Queen dropped to a knee holding her nub with her free hand, trying to surmount the blood dripping and the ringing in her ears.

New Jersey

No Caption Provided

The Great Judge stood in plain clothes watching from afar as the terror that once ravage New York seemingly subsided. Her fingertips graced the glass case of the woman the Calamity Queen so desperately tried to destroy.

"You know for a woman that huffs and puffs, she'd not really all that interesting. Or Perhaps maybe she simply overestimated the heroes of this world."

But this was accounted for, around the time they'd met on Alzidium. Madison aided by the Imperium would cross space to lay siege to the Earth, 'The Calamity Queen?' A distraction in the grand scheme of things. A good one at that.

As the all-knowing judge prepared to move her Queen into position for a check, A force entered the room, forcing her to the ground in involuntary reverence.

No Caption Provided

{Your disobedience has become worse. If you do not turn yourself in the next one of us will not be a creator}

His voice boomed into her head, but the defiant Judge simply smirked she didn't care. "You still think this is about you stealing my status as a judge? No, I'm well beyond that. When those Lanterns get to Earth. This war goes Multiversal.

Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam_grimm: @vitus

No Caption Provided

The High Queen Ishara sought out people with strong resolves, The Prime Ninjan Queen was a tool to be used to distract the heroes of Earth, even though she acted with malice toward the High Queen she was still unknowingly doing the work.

The Former nU Ninjan Queen hated Earth with a passion, ever since the Earthling Charlemagne imprisoned her years ago. Madison was the obvious choice to lead this war, there was a hatred embedded so deep it could never be redeemable.

As the Pirate began to retreat, Addison briefly thought about giving Chase, that is until the planet almost finished it's rotation, meaning this side of it would drop to deathly temperatures for her Ninjan physiology. 'You have escaped death for today pirate' She thought before maneuvering back towards her flagship.

Back on her vessel, she was notified of Addison Hopewell's capture, the Faux Ninjan Queen who assumed duty over her people after she was exiled. Addison was a promising young protege, but one who'd face death for her wavering loyalty.

"Other powers of light have been revealed, Our Power Batteries are on their way to Earth. We will undo the roots of the Multiverse, and everyone will get what they want. The Time has come General Vitus, set course for Earth"

Her head fell back in thought, as the Talmut ships prepared to enter FTL travel, the Ninjan ships retreated in the absence of their Queen, much like she knew they'd do. There was no line of succession amongst them, and no general would act without orders, by the time the Ninjans were able to mobilize to save Earth, it'd be gone.

Earth's Moon

No Caption Provided

@vitus"Take your troops to the surface to keep the Earthlings occupied. I will be landing the batteries at these twocoordinates. Fear will reign supreme."

Vitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madison_maynard(and anyone and everyone else, really):

Fear will reign supreme.

The corners of the cosmic vampire's fanged maw twisted upwards in a rare smile, an expression that, if anything, made his appearance more chilling than his usual emotionless facade. Fear. Like rare seasonings on a perfectly cooked steak, fear made the life energies of lesser beings only "taste" that much more exquisite.

And Vitus hungered.

Now, how best to keep the Terrans occupied? There were so many appealing options: strafe them with Strikers, pummel them from orbit with capital weaponry, land assault craft and drink in their growing terror as they saw death approach...but these were conventional tactics, suitable for the rank-and-file, but not him. He had access to additional...resources, and what good were those, if left unused?

Once again seating himself at his throne, his eyes narrowed to smoldering slits, as his darksome mind reached out across the astral, seeking a mind that was darker still. "Father, lend me your power..."

New York City

No respite. No peace. And above all...no warning.

The Ancient One had heard his servant's plea, and answered it. Throughout the city, portals tore open the very fabric of space in a dozen locations to each disgorge a full battalion of Deathborn warriors. Before most of the shocked civilians would even be able to process this new assault, beams of concentrated negative energy began reducing them dust, their screams cut short as their vocal cords were reduced to lifeless carbon.

Above, a much more massive tear in reality emerged to admit the heavy cruiser that served as the cosmic vampire's flagship. Strikers swarmed from the gigantic craft like angry hornets, strafing the streets below and herding the panicked populace directly towards the Deathborn execution squads. At the bridge, Vitus raised a single clawed hand, stopping his crew from engaging the vessel's devastator cannons. "Keep them in reserve," he intoned. "If we destroy the city completely, it will no longer be a location worth defending. We need the world's protectors to come to us."

Avatar image for zazie_jefferson
Zazie_Jefferson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zazie_Jefferson

Earth 6~ Pax Africana~ The 2nd Authority War

No Caption Provided

Most of the elderly and adults lived a life plagued by war. In the '60s all the major world powers signed the Darwin Doctrine into law. It essentially became a worldwide law that people would see no Government Relief. It was a law that plagued the middle and low classes, while also putting money toward the Military-Industrial Complex to stop the spread of Communism (Or Capitalism). In direct response to the Law, organized Super Militants formed the resistance in preparation for what would become known as The Authority War. The War would last for 13 years, in year 8 of the war, Ziccarra Liafador of Benin unified the governments of Africa forging Pax-Africana--ending the war in Africa 5 years before it's the real conclusion.

Ziccarra and her mentor Maya urged the unified Continent of Africa that rebuilding while the rest of the world was still at war would set the African nation years ahead of everyone else. What transpired was a socio-spiritual ethic for rebuilding Africa that harvest from the continent's fertile cultural acreage to create a pan African philosophy of development. After War 6 other despots took the power of unified continents, which then called for a "World Summit"

The World Summit was a high profiled meeting between the despots of the world. The meeting was supposed to achieve peace across the planet. Some of the highlights were the complete demilitarization of all nations; the Destruction of WMD, and most importantly increased trade between the nations.

Europa argued that since most of the war had been fought on its soil that many of the other nations should give more to help with the rebuilding efforts. Initially, the motion was put off and was agreed to be discussed in 7 months' time. At the second world meeting, the crucial meeting that would decide the amount of assistance Europa received was protested by separatists from what was once called the Soviet Union. The discord between the Separatists and the Authority broke into full-scale fighting when Ziccarra Liafador of the Prime Universe attacked and seemingly absorbed Maya Lopez and subsequently injuring African Leader Ziccarra Liafador's brother. Just a few short years after the attack on the 2nd World Meeting, The Second Authority War Broke out. During the Second Authority War, Ziccarra Liafador of Pax-Africana was killed in a drone strike that took out most of Africa's leadership.

Now she had no choice, Zazie had to take up the mantle as Thee Champion in order to preserve the African Union.

She found herself fighting most of the battles, thanks to the 1st World Summit demilitarisation initiative most of the World was without armies.

"Your Highness, the separatist have made landfall in Egypt " Her guard reported forcing the faux Queen to turn her attention North.

No Caption Provided

The African Queen descended upon her enemies with searing lightning bolts which ate away the flesh of her enemies like acid. "This War will not last for 13 years!" She called out.

The Separatist launched an attack on Africa, the first continent to end the 1st War, having rolled over a struggling Europa they sought to fight a war on two fronts by taking out Asia and Africa first.

Tapping her foot on the ground, Zazie's power of positivity surge through the soil igniting a passion in Egypt's natives to take up arms against their invaders. "Use whatever weapons you have to defe.."

Earth CvNU Sierra Nevada Desert

"feat them. W-what the hell just happened?" She asked looking around for miles, but there was nothing but desert. She wasn't in Africa, the air smelled heavily polluted.

Oh, Snap!
Oh, Snap!

Above her was a massive wormhole in the air, she could see things being deposited to this location from seemingly everywhere: A fridge, a Quil and ink, a massive chair just a bunch of random things.

Her first thought was to fly right through it to return home, but there was no guarantee that she'd be sent back to Africa.

Then she glanced up. That's when she saw it with her Uni-vision, there was an entire army heading for Earth.

"Oh snap, things are far worse than I expected" She grunted removing her jacket in preparation for battle. That's when she felt it, the same energy from before, the energy of the woman that started the 2nd Authority War, which lead to the death of her mother, and her mother's mentor.

Enraged the young Queen took off from the desert in an explosive beam of light.

New York

Descending from the heavens like she was spat out from the universe, Thee Champion of Earth 6 fell upon New York looking to find the woman that ruined her world, but found that New York was already under attack.

"I'm glad to see some things never change"

No Caption Provided

She didn't waste time, though she was here for The Championess, she couldn't forsake the plethora of people running for their lives. Bolting in front of a beam of negative energy she deflected and sent flying back toward the pos that fired it.

"This world is effed"

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@ultra-woman: @trinity-blue: @the_championess: @vitus: @zazie_jefferson:

No Caption Provided

Ask any athlete and they'll tell you, there's a 'sweet spot.' That moment before the big moment when an athlete automatically knows they've come through in the clutch. The unmistakable sensation as a basketball slides of the finger tips on the way to burying itself through a nylon net 30 plus feet away. The harmonic vibration of metal smashing into an amalgamation of cork and rubber, tightly encased in leather housing as it sails off into McCovy Cove. Then the surge of precognitive adrenalin freezes time, allows the athlete to indulge in their premature success. Because they automatically know, they just came through in the clutch.

Samson was robbed of such an intoxicating self-indulgent moment, even though he had just violently separated the New York Nightmare's hand from her wrist. Despite his location in the depths of her dark-portal, the Superman of Superheroes could register the renewed screams and horrors as the true scope of the situation began to reveal itself. With numerous portals visually breaching the ether letting lose unspeakable horrors to be unleashed upon a traumatized population.

It was painfully apparent that neither the city nor the planet had the immediate capabilities required to successfully repel a warmachine of such magnitude. Even Selebrity - with its trinity of bonafides running point like Alan Iverson clones - weren't going to be enough to hold, what had freightningly become the frontline in a full scale galactic invasion.

As individuals the Sequel, Trinity and Samson were beyond formidable, but as a team, a squad, a unit? They simply hadnt had the time to gel. They could anticipate one another on occasion, but they werent where they needed to be as a collective to take down such an overwhelming force. No one could argue they had already gone above and beyond. No one could accuse them of being cowards for a tactical retreat. Hell, Samson had been ready to pack it in over an hour ago.

'Never liked the East Coast anyway. Nuttin but @$$holes, ancients and alien invasions' he had thought upon arriving and catching that first nauseating whiff of the subway.

Was he really expected to sacrifice his investments to save New York? The city hadnt contributed one homegrown supe to cause. No locals capes? If they werent willing to sacrifice for their own shitbox, the National Anthem of Narcism was under no foolish delusions that they would sacrifice for his if...rather when, the time came.

He began to call out for Trinity. It was time to pack it in, yet he hesitated. Not out of some noble or moral sense of heroism, nah, nothing so dramatic. Samson simply knew he would never get the Seraph of Savergy to fall back and let a foe just skate. To retreat in any fashion - be it strategic, financial or other - was not in her literal DNA.

So instead, quickly snatching the decapitated appendage with inherent automatic reflex, a look of unwavering concentration arrested Captain Capital's facial features. The Apex of Athletic Excellence's most prolific superpower was so subtle, so passive and non-evasive, that most people had no idea it even existed. His entire body was a designer cosmetic advancement of evolutionary experimnetation predicated upon the fundamental principles of photographic reflexes.

Slowly the hand's flesh began to wilt, wither and grey into fractured pieces which scabbed and drifted into nothingness. What had happened? What had he done? The answer would soon be on full display. Despite her best efforts - and his - the dynamic duo had failed in putting the Prime Queen away quickly and now, he doubted whether they could put her away at all. They needed a new game plan.

No Caption Provided

In a swift cyclon of momentum the self-anointed King of the Ringz rocketed back out through the Champoiness' portal. Aiming, then flashing his right hand forward and opening a rift, a portal as it were, with the mimicked ability of the Ninjan Nightmare herself. Waiste high, Samson sought to open an elongated portal with enough elevation to transport the top halves of a Deathborn battalion into space before quickly shutting it with the hope of trapping their bottom halves in place.

Again stylishly, and absent pause, he turned to fire a massive beam of emerald energy down mainstreet looking to evaporate another battalion, just as another beam of unknown energy was seemingly redirected back towards its original point of origin. Even still, the Superman of Superheroes did not dare to dream that help - of any kind - had arrived.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b00baecd44
deactivated-634b00baecd44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: @trinity-blue: @the_championess: @vitus: @zazie_jefferson:

As if the universe itself has a sense of humor, help arrives in the form of 8 feet of walking green muscle as ginormous feet smash and crack the pavement upon Maximus landing upon it.

As much as Apex would LOVE to be in on the main action, he's not here for that. Some chick in a red skirt has that taken care of. Maximus thinks to himself as he takes his eyes off of Trinity from his ant's point of view from the street below with a dismissive snort.

No Caption Provided

Clenching his jaw, Apex spreads his arms wide as he gives an unearthly roar of rage that seems to shake the very foundations of New York itself and if the city were a living, breathing, thing it would recoil in abject horror from a green-skinned monster straight out of people's nightmares. The strange beings coming out of the portals immediately take notice and perhaps dimly are aware that this mighty howl is, in fact, heralding their doom.

The Apex Predator propels himself through the air with mighty leg muscles that could shift tectonic plates but for this move, he simply leaps on the nearest enemy, ripping it in half. It's over in half a second, but then Apex realizes he faces an army with many more portals opening up and yet more bad guys pouring in like an endless wave that refuses to stop. Roaring again with the same one from before, the Green Goliath grabs a few of the baddies before using them as bowling balls as he throws them into large groups of them and trying to take out as many as he can. But there is also another reason why he's doing this. He's trying to make himself the biggest threat to these freak shows so that he and the other heroes can more effectively do their jobs. Then he runs right into the thickest of baddies as he starts smashing away relentlessly.

Apex is stabbed and attacked, he even bleeds but he heals too. He keeps up his attack, choosing to be an unstoppable force of rage and destruction. On the sidelines, Caitlin Riker AKA Ultra-Woman sees the action and dives in to help Apex.

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: @trinity-blue: @the_championess: @vitus: @zazie_jefferson:

"And he said..." Caitlin says, about to finish the joke before putting up her index finger as an indication to give her a moment, "Hold up." As the Sequel™ hears some commotion in the form of some additional screams, she turns and looks only to behold yet more portals opening up. Then out comes strange looking beasts with civilians screaming as they run away.

No Caption Provided

The Ultra-Woman of Super-Heroes turns and smiles at the camera, "And it looks like we have a monster feature! What's next, King Kong?! Be right back, my good citizens!" With a wink and a smile, Caitlin takes off like a rocket towards the nearest portal, attempting to throw them back where they came from with a punch her and a kick there. She thinks of that old Batman TV show with it's sound effects, POW and KRASH. Then it occurs to her people are dying so she probably should get out of her Selebrity mindset here.

The baddies recognize Caitlin as a threat and begin to dogpile on her. The Power Cosmic flows through her as she summons it once again, the ancient power seeping through her eyes like water before coalescing around her body and then releasing the wave of pure energy outward in a 360-degree bubble as she pushes them all away like so many gnats.

Lives are saved but that is not all of them. As Caitlin looks out over the streets of New York there seems to be an endless wave of portals with monstrous beasts coming through them and terrorizing innocent civilians. Caitlin steels herself for a tough fight as her jaw clenches in determination. Her never give up spirit kicks in as she becomes a blur of speed as she propels herself like a rocket down the street. Her voice cracks the air with the battle cry of Red Sonja and attacks the next group coming out of a portal and the Sequel™ is then lost in a seemingly endless sea of bad guys stepping forth in an ocean of villainy and despair.

Still, she fights on.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zazie_jefferson: @vitus: @supreme_sapien: @ultra-woman: @the_championess:

Although there'd been almost no communication between them Samson proved himself an adroit adapter, following her lead with a perfectly improvised accompaniment that, together, left Ninjeta's wayward queen on the doorstep of defeat.

And yet, just as she felt the battle shifting decisively in their favor, she sensed something else rippling simultaneously through the Cosmos. Something drastic changed - several things at once - in the same instant. But before Trinity could process Ziccarra's changing expression, let alone the vague psionic impressions rushing through the ether, another wave of energy burst from the Ninjan's hand. After repeated bombardment her body had begun to adapt to photon blasts but this was wholly different. Markedly less painful, the energy didn't slam into her so much as it washed over and consumed her, raising goosebumps over her body.

Blinded and bound in place by immense pressure, when both sensations subsided her muscles still felt heavy and her joints ached. But she saw, Ziccarra was right. The pattern continued. The Earthlings feared her and Samson was just another who wanted to control her. She hadn't really forgotten his split-second loss of control from earlier, and though it was more minor slight than anything, now she struggled at all to put anything else before it in her mind. He had to pay for his insult.

She held her glare on the wounded Ziccarra moments longer even as Samson vanished back through the portal, concerned that, left to her own devices, she might flee and Trinity would lose access to the knowledge she did need from her.

"I'll find you when this is over,"she said, trying to sound diplomatic but merely succeeding in sounding annoyed. "If I have to chase you, you die." And she left it at that, rushing through the portal after Samson.

But the Cosmos may have favored them yet, for the uncanny alignment of events wiped his transgression from her mind entirely, even with the effects of Ziccarra's corruption virtually eroding Trinity's impulse control. The sight waiting beyond the portal, while an unimaginable nightmare for the native Denizens of New York, was all too familiar to the Ancient's daughter. At the sight of the Deathborn Legion, everything else faded to background noise. Samson? Ziccarra? Even the Earthlings being actively slaughtered were beneath her consideration when the perpetrators of her suffering were within sight. She knew only one thing: Destroy.

No Caption Provided

Devoid of a hero's pride and showmanship the Battle Siren tore through the streets at hypersonic speeds, set only on thrashing as many of her father's twisted failures as possible. She would've taken as much time as needed to eradicate every single one and thought nothing of it.

Would have, but for another ironic coincidence in a series of never-ending interconnected events. With the speed at which she moved she'd already wasted more than a few handfuls before the weight of consequence crashed over her like a tidal wave.

Souls. While outwardly each appeared a lifeless machine simulating thought, in order to make them more effective in battle each of the Deathborn were imbued with living souls. Corrupted abominations with inexhaustible bodies and the mental adaptability of sentient beings, innocents drafted into Nordok's war against the living and against free will itself. Their lives, their suffering, and now their deaths, latched onto the metaphysical cancer festering in her soul, causing Trinity herself to stumble and crash along the ground. Leaving a fissure in her wake, she remained there, writhing and howling in agony while Deathborn converged on her location.

Understanding dawned on her with the multitude of voices now swimming in her mind. Nordok's blight would dissuade her from doing that which had always been her first nature, while Ziccarra's desperate but clever ploy encouraged her to succumb to her rage. For once, despair marred Trinity's features as she pushed herself onto her hands and knees, looking up at another massive rift opening itself above New York.

No Caption Provided

Everything hurt. But now, in understanding why, her fury was renewed. If she was to suffer for what they made her, she could only ensure theirs would be so much worse. Which of her creator's prized stooges commanded the flagship? Zedracus making another bold return to Earth? Or Ziah, one of many failed attempts to replace the Destructor after she went rogue.

On second thought, it didn't matter. Whoever they were didn't deserve the dignity of a direct confrontation. From where she now stood, Trinity looked up and unleashed a full power optic blast at the massive Imperium vessel. Even at a great cost to herself, she'd waste no time in attempting to annihilate the ship and everything on it. If they could somehow survive, well, then she'd be ready to deal with them personally.

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Homura_Kitsune

@trinity-blue: @ultra-woman: @zazie_jefferson: @vitus: @supreme_sapien: @the_championess:

Hope this intro is ok

The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Homura Kitsune sat in the Office of the 6th Hokage with an anxious look on his face, he had seen the news, everyone in the Leaf Village had. New York City in the United States was under attack and while the heroes there were putting in a valiant effort they were slowly being overwhelmed, a giant Flagship now hung over the massive city threatening the peace of everyone.

"This is an S-Rank mission that you'll have to do yourself, the rest of your team is actively and silently participating in the evacuation of the City, your job is to assist the metahuman fighters against the army. Can you handle this mission?"

A snicker appeared out of the mouth of a blonde spiky messy-haired teenager with thin black whisker marks lining his cheeks, blocking out his forehead was his headband and engraved in the metal lied the symbol of his village.

No Caption Provided

The Leaf.

His hand was brought to his chest with a righteous sense of justice, a grin replacing the smirk that had been there seconds earlier. "What do you think Grandma Keomi? You think I can do it?!

A furious look of fire passed over the Hokages face as Homura made his bold statement calling the leader of his village an old lady.

No Caption Provided

"WHO YOU CALLING GRANDMA YOU BRAT!" There comes next a shattering boom as Keomi's fist bares down on her desk shattering the woodwork in two, seconds later she is on her feet pursuing the Nine-Tailed Shinobi with a wave of anger unknown to many supervillains.

"Grandma Keomi stop I got a mission to do!" Homura screams as he narrowly misses one of his mentor's manicured but deadly hands.

"OH YEAH? SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CALLED ME OLD!"

"Well you are aren't you?! Whaddaya 50?!"

"ARRRRGH!"

"Eiip! Flying Thunder God Jutsu!"

With several lightning-fast hand signs and in a puff of a gaseous substance, the Shinobi was gone leaving Grandma Keomi to sulk in her anger, but not before whispering her student good luck. "Safe travels brat."

New York City

Homura's teleportation Jutsu brought him straight to New York without any hassle yet as soon as his feet touched the ground his jaw went slack. This is...wow.

The corpses mounted high as the Imperium swept the city, the stench of burning bodies permeated Homura's enhanced nose like a bullet to the shoulder. The corpses of the victims looked mangled and battered, bleeding and unrecognizable to anyone who had previously known them, blood made the air stink of iron and once prospering buildings lay decrepit and rusted despite the shortness of the battle.

But to top it all off was the enormous Flagship that dominated the skyline of the huge city bearing doom upon all that saw it. Homura's fists clenched and his bare fingertips drew blood through the bandages covering his wrists

No Caption Provided

Homura felt his chakra begin to burn and sear as he began gathering the energy he knew he needed to complete the transformation, his Nine-Tailed companion began feeding him energy and power cloaking the Jonin Shinobi in an armor of brilliant orange and flaring flame.

"Let's do this Kurama."

{Yess. Let's kill them all.}

In an awesome display of power, Homura was gone, sailing through the destroyed streets of New York with speed blazing upon relativity, the Black and Orange Maestro of Ninjutsu pushed forward with such intense passion that the streets cracked further upon contact with his feet. He worried naught with the foot soldiers combating with the heroes below instead setting his sights instantly on the giant ship in the sky.

*Pop*

*Pop*

*Pop*

Was the sound of the Shinobi defying gravity as he leaped from rooftop to rooftop attempting to gain a better vantage point, as soon as he had a good shot at the ship...he was taking it down.

No Caption Provided

Eventually, his sandals skid to a stop upon the roof of a large skyscraper and his head rises slightly to garner further sight of the Imperium flagship. His hand rises as he begins gathering chakra into the palm of his hand creating one of his famed Tailed Beast Bomb, a mixture of his and Kurama's own Chakra these projectiles were not to be taken lightly able to split mountains apart and tear living beings to their very atoms, and he made not one...but 7.

The dense weight of the Demon's Chakra forced Homura to bend his knees slightly and the skyscraper itself felt the rath of the stationary bombs beginning to rip the foundations of the building off their placemarks. If he didn't let these loose soon he wouldn't have anywhere to launch them from.

Then Homura got his opening, the Princess Powerhouse of Selebrity let loose a powerful beam of energy aiming straight at the heart of the ship with the intent of doing exactly what Homura was thinking.

Destroying the ship.

And leaving no survivors.

Backing up her attack and using it as an opening the Golden Shinobi would launch his Tailed Beast Bombs with the intent of using Trinity's attack as an opening and finishing off the ship with his own.

His bombs propelled forward with the aim of completely vaporizing that ship, the split air superheating the radius around them causing the air to burn hot like a blazing inferno.

Believe it.
Believe it.

Homura would fall to his knees momentarily as his form of vibrant orange glory began burning off leaving him in his traditional garb tears of exertion falling down his face he would take a moment to rest, and see if he would have to keep bearing fire upon the ship, or if he could turn his attention elsewhere.

Despite how tired he was a small smile would blossom on his face. "I did that. Believe it."