I already did... there are no better sites than CV

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

theres a SMALL and I mean SMALL thing on www.saiyanisland.com for rpging but.... those ppl there are weird o_O I tried going on there to do some battles and well.... lets just say they werent very welcoming there to a newbie... lol

truthfully, its not worth your time, take my word for it, all of them wouldnt stand a chance against one of us xD Well maybe ONE would be able to barley keep up, but other than that... yeah they got nothing on us, lol.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By G'bandit
Feral Nova said:
"theres a SMALL and I mean SMALL thing on www.saiyanisland.com for rpging but.... those ppl there are weird o_O I tried going on there to do some battles and well.... lets just say they werent very welcoming there to a newbie... lol
truthfully, its not worth your time, take my word for it, all of them wouldnt stand a chance against one of us xD Well maybe ONE would be able to barley keep up, but other than that... yeah they got nothing on us, lol.
"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!  THAT NAME!!!!!!!  MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Quality

I'm looking for sites... they don't have to be 'better' then CV...just a place that's active-ish  and isn't complicated.

:P thanks

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By G'bandit
@Quality said:
" I'm looking for sites... they don't have to be 'better' then CV...just a place that's active-ish  and isn't complicated.:P thanks "
Ah, can't compete here so you need a easier place :P

Myspace.... But you know is rated R over there and is different
Fibra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Fibra

I only RPG here and on animevice.

One of my work friends has told me about some places he RP's at but they sound......Well not my thing.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By G'bandit

I left Animevice because there was no good competition :P

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By Legacy_
@G'bandit said:
" I left Animevice because there was no good competition :P "
lol
Fibra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Fibra
@G'bandit said:
You were scared of my sheer level of awesomeness xP
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By G'bandit
@Fibra said:
" @G'bandit said:
You were scared of my sheer level of awesomeness xP "
Nope, everyone was scared of my awesome ninja of sexiness XD

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Chaos Agent
@Fibra said:
" I only RPG here and on animevice.One of my work friends has told me about some places he RP's at but they sound......Well not my thing. "
what's wrong about them?
Fibra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fibra

LOL
@Chaos Agent said:

" @Fibra said:
" I only RPG here and on animevice.One of my work friends has told me about some places he RP's at but they sound......Well not my thing. "
what's wrong about them? "
I wouldn't say there was anything wrong with them but not my style. From what he told me its all very fast paced..With incredibly short posts.

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Quality

I found this Roleplayer Guild thing when I typed in Roleplaying Forums on Google.

I tink I'm content with that."R" rated violence is allowed and "PG-13" sexual content.

BOOYYA!!!!

.. ROFLMMFAO

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sephirim
@Quality said:
" I found this Roleplayer Guild thing when I typed in Roleplaying Forums on Google.I tink I'm content with that."R" rated violence is allowed and "PG-13" sexual content.BOOYYA!!!!.. ROFLMMFAO "
couldve gave a name stupid...
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Andferne

I've had the chance to look at a few other rpg sites and to be honest I've found a lot of them lacking. Some of them are just dedicated to one thing, which hampers your creativity and imagination to use other stories or characters. For instance some just use existing Marvel characters, bunch also have more rules and limitations too. I've seen some of the 'Rated' R ones as well and they are just a poor excuse for cyber sex with their rooms and etc. Not to mention the quality of writing I've seen on them blow chunck for the most part.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Sephirim

Just checked out the one quality went to....meh.....kinda sucks

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Quality
@Sephirim said:
"Just checked out the one quality went to....meh.....kinda sucks"

Well.. I happen to like it...to a point that I'm over there more than here now.
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sephirim

Its not that badim getting a lil used to it..theset up is weird  thats all. you should try to get some of those rpgers from over there, over here, they're pretty good

but once i get used to it, idk i might be over there more lolz

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Quality
@Andferne said:
"I've had the chance to look at a few other rpg sites and to be honest I've found a lot of them lacking. Some of them are just dedicated to one thing, which hampers your creativity and imagination to use other stories or characters. For instance some just use existing Marvel characters, bunch also have more rules and limitations too. I've seen some of the 'Rated' R ones as well and they are just a poor excuse for cyber sex with their rooms and etc. Not to mention the quality of writing I've seen on them blow chunck for the most part. "
Yea, almost every other Site has nothing like Bio's like we do. They make characters, and RP them.(so someone in three RP's has to RP as three different entities)The one I'm at, if any, most people don't even use R violence or sexual content. They have a little 'Mandatory Reading' because they used to have a problem with the cyber stuff- and they'll drop it like it's hot if they catch you doin it.

@Sephirim said:
"Its not that badim getting a lil used to it..theset up is weird  thats all. you should try to get some of those rpgers from over there, over here, they're pretty goodbut once i get used to it, idk i might be over there more lolz"
Ya, some of them don't have long posts, but four paragraphs is like god some times...so much discription.

Yea. I just like how they have the Advanced, Casual, and Beginner... then Arena and 1x1. I mean.. took me a day to understand how it worked;and after I started to get into three RP's.(so i'm juggling the ones here and then the ones there.)

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sephirim
@Quality said:
" @Andferne said:
"I've had the chance to look at a few other rpg sites and to be honest I've found a lot of them lacking. Some of them are just dedicated to one thing, which hampers your creativity and imagination to use other stories or characters. For instance some just use existing Marvel characters, bunch also have more rules and limitations too. I've seen some of the 'Rated' R ones as well and they are just a poor excuse for cyber sex with their rooms and etc. Not to mention the quality of writing I've seen on them blow chunck for the most part. "
The one I'm at, if any, most people don't even use R violence or sexual content. They have a little 'Mandatory Reading' because they used to have a problem with the cyber stuff- and they'll drop it like it's hot if they catch you doin it.

@Sephirim said:
"Its not that badim getting a lil used to it..theset up is weird  thats all. you should try to get some of those rpgers from over there, over here, they're pretty goodbut once i get used to it, idk i might be over there more lolz"
Ya, some of them don't have long posts, but four paragraphs is like god some times...so much discription.Yea. I just like how they have the Advanced, Casual, and Beginner... then Arena and 1x1. I mean.. took me a day to understand how it worked;and after I started to get into three RP's.(so i'm juggling the ones here and then the ones there.) "
I dont even know how to start an rpg lolz, all i see is OOc with no actual thread, when i went to advanced i aw the rpgs with no OOc i was like wtf...and i still am lolz
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Since my last post i've looked around, and honestly, like Andy said before, most other sites have so many rules that they put walls up to your creativity. And some other sites want posts taht are only like.... well our posts in the team threads. -_- So like.... less than a paragraph for each post.

Everything just seems a bit unorganized and restrain your ability to create your own character, with their own story and powers. So far, Comicvine is the best out there, animevice would be good too, if they had rpers ^^'

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By .Spider-man.
@Feral Nova said:
" Since my last post i've looked around, and honestly, like Andy said before, most other sites have so many rules that they put walls up to your creativity. And some other sites want posts that are only like.... well our posts in the team threads. -_- So like.... less than a paragraph for each post. Everything just seems a bit unorganized and restrain your ability to create your own character, with their own story and powers. So far, Comicvine is the best out there^^' "
Exactly!
hi fives Nova
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Quality
@Sephirim said:
"@Quality said:
" @Andferne said:
The one I'm at, if any, most people don't even use R violence or sexual content. They have a little 'Mandatory Reading' because they used to have a problem with the cyber stuff- and they'll drop it like it's hot if they catch you doin it.

@Sephirim said:
Ya, some of them don't have long posts, but four paragraphs is like god some times...so much discription.Yea. I just like how they have the Advanced, Casual, and Beginner... then Arena and 1x1. I mean.. took me a day to understand how it worked;and after I started to get into three RP's.(so i'm juggling the ones here and then the ones there.) "
I dont even know how to start an rpg lolz, all i see is OOc with no actual thread, when i went to advanced i aw the rpgs with no OOc i was like wtf...and i still am lolz"

They have two different forums.

An OoC is a subforum for them, while the RP is the Forums.

It usually says.

Causual RP
        Sub-Forum: Casual OoC

It says it like that...and it has a sh!tload of users.

Copied just know.

Casual Roleplay
(27 Viewing) <--------------HOLY!!!
Loose, lightly moderated roleplaying.
Sub-Forums: Casual OOC
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sephirim
@Feral Nova said:
" Since my last post i've looked around, and honestly, like Andy said before, most other sites have so many rules that they put walls up to your creativity. And some other sites want posts taht are only like.... well our posts in the team threads. -_- So like.... less than a paragraph for each post. Everything just seems a bit unorganized and restrain your ability to create your own character, with their own story and powers. So far, Comicvine is the best out there, animevice would be good too, if they had rpers ^^' "
It is the best, thats why i going through th sites trying to get them to join Cv lolz
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By .Spider-man.

Keep in mind just because it says that there are 27 people viewing, it does not mean that many are actively rpging. Some are just watching, some are in private boards, among other things. Plus a lot of sites like that only have certain nights when any decent amount of people are on at any time. Otherwise it's a ghost town.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sephirim said:
"@Feral Nova said:
" Since my last post i've looked around, and honestly, like Andy said before, most other sites have so many rules that they put walls up to your creativity. And some other sites want posts taht are only like.... well our posts in the team threads. -_- So like.... less than a paragraph for each post. Everything just seems a bit unorganized and restrain your ability to create your own character, with their own story and powers. So far, Comicvine is the best out there, animevice would be good too, if they had rpers ^^' "
It is the best, thats why i going through th sites trying to get them to join Cv lolz"
I tried that, but ppl say that our rpg style is too complicated for them -_- and that we write WAY too much, so it sucks the fun out of it. lol
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Quality
@.Spider-man. said:
"Keep in mind just because it says that there are 27 people viewing, it does not mean that many are actively rpging. Some are just watching, some are in private boards, among other things. Plus a lot of sites like that only have certain nights when any decent amount of people are on at any time. Otherwise it's a ghost town."

lol.. Nah.. It's actually always close to that ranging from 9 to 39... All those people are either Members or Guests who can't do anything and who would just be a 'guest' to just sit around.

533 people(All members) have visited RpG alone today.

87 users are active while 46 are guests.

EDIT: Plus...what are we doing! we're watching. There's no 'private boards,' everything's out there besides PM's and Wall writing.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Sephirim

awwwwwww man....tired of rpging with you guys all the time :P

and because of people like me, we dont get excited off of new comers that can rp because of all the secret accounts around lolz

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Quality
@Sephirim said:
"awwwwwww man....tired of rpging with you guys all the time :Pand because of people like me, we dont get excited off of new comers that can rp because of all the secret accounts around lolz"

lol.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By .Spider-man.
@Quality said:
" lol.. Nah.. It's actually always close to that ranging from 9 to 39... All those people are either Members or Guests who can't do anything and who would just be a 'guest' to just sit around.533 people(All members) have visited RpG alone today.87 users are active while 46 are guests. "
You still got a lot to learn about those sites then.
Not only do you have people logged in on multiple accounts, but you also have ones who are just there. Not watching, not 'active' but just there logged in almost 24/7 for various reasons to 'watching' moderating or simply forgot to log out. Also just because they are logged in does not mean they are rpging. Majority of the time they do absolutely nothing.
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Quality

1) Those sites... that's basically everything but here, huh? EVERYTHING isn't like ComicVine or AnimeVice-_-

2) Sorry again, but there's no 'multiple' accounts. It's not possible(I tried just now) by simply making a new tab and going to it. When I'm logged in already, it's still there.(Just like here.)

3) Unless you keep your computer on, the site automatically logs you off when you leave your computer and shut if off.

4)We're logged in, we're not RPging are we, we're just viewing- no credit to this answer; as it's just common sense.

5) Hmm.... Whose is going to waste three to four hours a day looking at boards without posting anything?huh?

Honestly, you have to try it before 'trying to tell me' that I have a lot to learn about one site...even if it's style is similar to the others I've joined and tried out.

I think this sshould be a heated debate. IMO... we've RPed so long here tat we think anywhere else is bad.

EDIT: To prove, I logged off my computer and when I came back I had to put my account in just to get in RpG again.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By .Spider-man.

1) What? I never said it was like comicvine. Those sites suck. You might like them, but I've helped make them, and checked out over a dozen different ones. None measure up. IMO

2) Just goes to show how little you know about comps then. It's extremely easy to make multiple accounts at the sites.

3) You don't have to shut your comp off, also some have feeds so that they can view them from their work comp and home.

4) You might not be, does not mean I am not. And that is your problem, There is nothing stopping you from going to the Ice thread and rpging in there, or making a story or battle rpg and doing it. It's called taking initiative.

5) Tons of people do. Even....now brace yourself. Stalkers and identity thieves, hackers. etc.

Did I say that  you have a lot to learn about THAT site? No, so stop trying to put word into my mouth. I said those sites. Notice the S after the word, making it plural.

I've even thrown out challenges to those crappy places. They think they can rpg with us, come prove it. Guess what. None of them measure up, or back down once the plate it set.

XBarbieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By XBarbieX
@.Spider-man. said:
" I've even thrown out challenges to those crappy places. They think they can rpg with us, come prove it."
But would be really neat if that happened. Hm... Risky or Desapir in a battle against an unknown opponent. Could be like back in the 90s when they did "Marvel vs. DC"
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By .Spider-man.

I've even told some of the sites I'd get a group of us to go there and rpg against them.

XBarbieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By XBarbieX
@.Spider-man. said:
" I've even told some of the sites I'd get a group of us to go there and rpg against them. "
jumps up and down and waves with hands Take me! Take me!
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By .Spider-man.

I like posts that actually set the scene. Where you can read it and get a feel for what is not only happening, but what is around you too. You can't get that kind of feeling with reactive posts that don't even fill a paragraph. We're doing this to write and tell a story, not chat 'In' character the entire time. I could go on in a longer rant about things from those sites, but eh. It's not worth it.

Not only is the rpg system on the Vine a better format, but the people and atmosphere here is better as well.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Hawk

Spiderman......what site do I need to go kill?

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By .Spider-man.

No worries bro, it ain't worth it like I said. I'd name some Vine people names who are from those sites that were considered their 'better writers' and only one of them had any talent. The rest were....well I'm sure you know.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Hawk
@.Spider-man. said:
"No worries bro, it ain't worth it like I said. I'd name some Vine people names who are from those sites that were considered their 'better writers' and only one of them had any talent. The rest were....well I'm sure you know."

Dang....I wanted to wreck shop on some people.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Andferne

Naw, this was about 7 months ago now. Give or take. I'll send you a pm with what was up.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Hawk

Got it.......
I just visited a couple other site.......I think I'll stay here. lmao

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Andferne

By all means, if the site works for you. Go, have fun. I sure won't stop you. But I definitely won't hold my tongue with my opinion on the sites either.