Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

G.R.O.S.S World Domination: A sort of intellectual RPG/game of Risk. Basically, you're trying to control as much of Earth as possible. It's a cool idea and a lot of people are in it. Only problem-all the Earth is taken, so you can't own anything. Still cool, and definitely worth trying.

ACTIVE, EARLY

Hell's Labyrinth: Castle of the Broken Spirits: This thread easily has the coolest setup of any RPG. Like Paradise World, it's active and growing fast. Sort of an indie RPG-but it's immensely popular among those who play it. Worth a shot. I'm thinking about joining this.

ACTIVE

Infinite Crisis: Dawn of the Megaverse: This thread is the first attempt at an RPG based on real comics. It replayed the events of Infinite Crisis. This thread has the potential to be extremely popular if some people give it a shot. Still very early.

ACTIVE, EARLY

Paradise World: If you join one new RPG, make it this one. This thread is growing fast, it has the potential of Military Control. A story is coming out quickly, and it'll be great. Evils and goods both get a cool position here-it's massive havoc. The best part is that it's still early-anyone can join and understand what's going on.

ACTIVE

Civil War Of The Blood-Clans: This thread is a little nutty-it's for the supernatural in us all. Have you ever wanted to be a werewolf? What about Dracula? If so-this is the thread for you. Very actiony. It's active, but not too active. Still room to come in, though-and some new people are needed to keep the story going.

ACTIVE

BSE Redux: The BSE is back. Although this one isn't as active, it's still here. Slowly dying. Anyone can fight each other here-it'll be quite awesome if we get some new people.

ACTIVE/INACTIVE

Military Control: Gambler steps it up again and makes the current most popular RPG. Similar to the City. A city named Xan is the setting-where evil rules. There are four districts, each ruled by another evil, and Magneto is at the top. Goods are rebels fighting the evil leaders, while neutrals can help or hurt. Power, prestige, and the right friends will get you far here. This thread is now huge, and anyone joining in will have a heap of trouble. Still a great thread though.

ACTIVE

Supernatural War: Companion to Bug Home World as an RPG supposed to fill the City gap. You died. Evil go to Hell, good go to Heaven. A war is about to go between the two realms-and you're caught in the middle of it. Endless possibilities. It's farther along then the Bug thread, but still very early. Needs a plot and it'll get going. Again, an actiony RPG, with a little more relationship. Didn't get enough posts and failed.

DEAD

The Bug Home World: The first RPG made to fill the gap The City left. You are trapped on a planet ruled by bugs. Your friends may be enemies, the world may never come back-plus you have to survive in a world of murderous creatures. A more "naturalistic" RPG, with lots of action. This thread is pretty old, but there's still room to jump in.

ACTIVE, EARLY

The City: A hard, gritty, in-your-face Gotham style RPG where good guys are cops and bad guys are sadistic fiends. Pit fights, racing, gambling, cop-and-robber wars, crime sprees, or busting down bad/good guys all are options. Also can be mercenary. I went god mode and annihilated it.

DEAD

Battle for Superior Evilness(BSE): The gladiator wars thread. Fight other characters for prestige and fun. So far, two fights have gone on-Fourpower vs. Victor Frost and Fourpower vs. CanadianWolverine. Boken is fighting GL Bertron right now. Everyone likes fighting-settle a grudge here. Buckshot is the ref. Hasn't been used in a while.

INACTIVE

Laid Back Cell Shaded RPG: A more comic book style RPG with upgrades, power upgrades, and an ongoing story. Many members have dropped out, but another generation plus Buckshot, Autowoman, and C-Wolf could easily get the thread running. This is so inactive that you'd be better off starting a new beginner thread.

SO INACTIVE AS TO BE DEAD

Note: Threads are no longer "early" when they hit 50 posts.

Post Edited:2007-03-22 15:57:29
Post Edited:2007-04-06 17:42:32
Post Edited:2007-04-06 17:40:31
Post Edited:2007-04-07 15:15:37
Post Edited:2007-04-07 15:19:43

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GL Bertron

Post Deleted.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

You can delete that, I'm writing my own.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

Updated it.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Nice Thread Fourpower good idea.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

You're welcome. Figured I'd keep track of them all.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Pontius

Thats badass Fourpower. Nice job kid.

Autowoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Autowoman

quote: Laid Back Cell Shaded RPG: A more comic book style RPG with upgrades, power upgrades, and an ongoing story. Many members have dropped out, but another generation plus Buckshot, Autowoman, and C-Wolf could easily get the thread running. This is so inactive that you'd be better off starting a new beginner thread. SO INACTIVE AS TO BE DEAD :unquote

Nuts! And I was about to get a new power, too...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont know much about rpg's, I just get an idea and put it in a thread, I would much rather join a rpg that had already been made, but lets face it, Buckshot, C.W. and yourself Autowoman arent around alot, that kinda slows things down. And upgrades are fine, but why not use the characters and powers you made for the vine, in the rpg's ? Why else would you create a character you never used?

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Can someone also sticky this? This would be extremely useful for the new kids on the block (hurhur that's a boy band!) that want to join in but don't want to read a bazillion pages of it.
Post Edited:2007-03-23 06:30:42
Post Edited:2007-03-23 06:30:51

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mighty Magneto

BSE Redux

http://www.comicvine.com/message/bse-redux/21087/&c=34&34

It's bigger. It's badder. And, f#$% it, it's back.

I promised I was qutting RPGs, but I couldn't resist when I heard how much people liked this forum. Tear it up against anyone you like. I'm currently champ-I've been in (and won) every match. I'm gonna ref this time, but there's no way I'm standing on the sidelines-after a fight or too, I coming right back in. You know the rules-there are no rules (except for no autohitting, god mode, or killing spectators). Ref makes decisions-and has ultimate power, but they're forbidden to interfere unless needed. Combatants can decide rules beforehand.

Let's go.

CIVIL WAR OF THE BLOOD-CLANS

http://www.comicvine.com/message/civil-war-of-the-blood-clans/19414/&c=59&59

ok here how this RPG works. Vampires and Werewolves are now legal citizens of the U.S. and because of this, the nation is divided. Northern U.S. and Canada(including Alaska) are the Lunar Alliance(Werewolves) and Southern U.S. and Mexico(including the Caribbean) is the Blood Empire(Vampires.) The two clans have been fighting for centuries for an as of yet undisclosed reason.

Your objective: choose a side and try to help it win the war. What will you choose?

Rules: 1. You must use your character on Comic-Vine with all of its powers as well as its weakness(no adding powers just for this RPG).

Whichever side you choose, you don't have to be turned into either a vampire or werewolf. If you do decide to be turned, you powers will gain a boost and you will also get the powers of whichever blood-clan you are in. But, you will also gain all of their weaknesses. Choose well.

If your on the same side as and enemy or someone who was an enemy in another RPG, SUCK IT UP!. You're both fighting for the same cause and will work as a team to win this war. You are neither good nor evil you are simply Vampire or Lycan.

Follow regular RPG rules along with these ones.

Pros: Vampires-wings(batwings),heigtened physical abilities, Blood vision(kinda like sensing someones body heat except you can sense their blood and heartbeat), better at hand-to-hand combat(since werewolves usually fight with their claws) Lycans-heigtened everything(Senses and abilities), claws and teeth, can change anytime, grow stronger during a full-moon

Cons: Vampires-sunlight, cannot change into human form Lycans-silver, can lose control more often(Lycans are more in tune with their beastial side and therefore are not as in control as vampires.)

Any questions, PM Cryo-Wolf.

3 Word Game

http://www.comicvine.com/message/3-word-game/22584/&c=143&143

This isn't so much role playing, but it could go here.

In case anyone here hasn't played this yet, you create a story by posting 3 words and leaving it for another person to continue.

I'm never good at starting it, so......

Paradise World

http://www.comicvine.com/message/paradise-world/23380/&c=39&39

This is similar to the Military Control RPG but this time Heros you are in charge. The world is split into 4 sectors East, West, North, South. The first 4 heros to join have command of the Sector. Heros you may chose if you want someone in charge of the world. Heros keep order help those in need well be heros. Neutrals when you join you don't have to pick a side because you are neutral but you can. Villains its time for you to spread evil do what you can to cause chaos.

The Official RPG rules apply here

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=3&3

Other Rules Include

Must use your Comic Vine character

If you don't have a weakness don't join

Everyone can play just follow the rules.

When you start state what Sector you are in.

If you move sector say what sector you are in.

Goods remeber make sure keep the place a Paradise

Evil's try to make the place a living hell.

Neutrals do either one you want.

If you have any question please PM Mighty Magneto

Please Also keep OoC down here a link for OoC talk

http://www.comicvine.com/message/paradise-world-ooc/23383/&c=0&0

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Infinite crisis: Dawn of the Megaverse

http://www.comicvine.com/message/infinite-crisis-dawn-of-the-megaverse/25024/&c=3&3

This rpg follows what happened after Superboy Prime was locked away by the green laterns. After acumulating power of an unknown source he broke from his prison driven by one motive to become the Ultimate hero in the universe. As this new Superboy went from planet to planet destroying all in his path until finally his conquest and construction of an army of super beings from all over the universe made it's way to Earth. The Hero's of Earth 1 we're overpowered, enslaved, or killed. As his power grew he eventually caused a major rift in time and space and this in turn opened portals to entirly new universe's and from them came new villans and new heros. To the hero's of the DC universe this was completly new to them never before had they seen hero's of this type nor had they seen villans of such a tenacity. As hero joined with hero it still seemed unlikely that they would win, but as the events of before conspired again they all knew one thing, they were in for one hell of a fight.

My Rules: * Use your Vine hero * you may play an original hero from any universe * keep the thread alive. * enjoy! * Follow Comicvine's official rule list posted at the top.

Hell's Labyrinth: Castle of the Broken Spirits

http://www.comicvine.com/message/hells-labyrinth-castle-of-the-broken-spirits/25023/&c=13&13

Welcome. This is an RPG created by your truly, Photon.

Setting:

An island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, nothing more than a few acres of reefs that are sticking outside the ocean. On top of them is a grimly looking, enourmous, black castle that is showing signs of old age. Huge cracks in the walls, some strange plant life crawling around the walls, as if gripping the castle with its elderly, dried and wrinkled hands.

Hundreds of rooms and over thirty floors on the inside, look extremely abandoned, with no one ever trying to clean up. Rooms, that are locked, floors that are unreachable, and some of them which don't even exist in our reality. Rooms, where a step on the wrong tile can show you a stairway to heaven, or grant you a quick, but grisly fall to hell. At first glance, the only residence inside is corpses, some of which are over decades old. But if looked deeper, into the very insides of the castle, many more living beings can be found, as facinating as they are frightening, all created by a the same mind of a madman.

Rules: Standart RPG rules apply as always. No power-playing or God-modding. Try to make it as fun as possible, play at your risk yadi-yadi-yada...

Character setting: Your character wakes up in one of the rooms on the bottom floor. I will be the GM type of character for this, i am the evil mastermind behind the plot. I will reside on the topmost floor inside my own room with a switch, trigger, button for every room, cage and trap. My goal is for you to never make it out of here alive.

Everyone will wake up in their own room alone. HERE IS THE MAIN TWIST SO READ. Your memory has been wiped out. You don't know your name, your age, your mother's name, your educasion, profession, hobbies, likes, dislikes... You don't even know if you have five toes or six on your foot. YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR ABILITIES EITHER. You have no idea that they exist, that you can use them, how to use them, control them, etc. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR REFLEXES ARE GONE. If you are a qucik, martial artist type, you still got the moves. If you got super strength, you can still toss around a couple of tons, IF YOU TRY. If you got super speed and you try to run faster, you will run faster. So simply, you don't know your abilities... REDISCOVER THEM IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE.

There are traps, beasts, zombies, ghosts, and the general hellish party to acquaint you through the entire castle. Their only goal in life or after-life is to kill as many of you as they can, or die by your actions.

Not ever door will open to you, as some doors are fake and lead to a certain doom. Some staircases are absent or completely blocked. Some lifts won't work. There are secret passageways, fake walls and mirrors. Be creative, and don't say "I walked through another door" in almost every post.

Interact with other players. "United we stand, divided we fall." Together you stand a higher chance of getting all the way to the top. Of course, you can lock them in a room with a couple of snarling werewolf/gorilla cross and let them die. Reason you would want them dead is, the lift to the control room would only go upstairs once and would fit only one person. There are no team victories and couples. Only one makes it to the top. Of course, you cold team up and when you get to the lift, fight it out to see who wins the entire RPG.

A note to characters with teleposrting skills. "There is a spell on the castle that will not allow you to teleport between floors, (so someone won't go "I tELapUrt To THee LasT Flor!!!! I PWNnnNnNN!!!1111!"), however once you "Remember your powers" you may freely teleport within rooms on the same floor that you reside in.

Also a note to the flying characters. No, you can't fly out of a window, fly to the very top window and say "I MadE ITT To Thee LASt FLuuR!! I aM SOO KeewLL!!11!!". Make your posts fun for the others to read up on and yes, you have to get to the top the hard way.

All of you will wake up with note inside your hand. The note reads the following.

"Hello (insert name of the player). Yes, that is your real name. However, thats the only thing you know. You don't know where you are, why you are here or even who are you. Scary thought isn't it? It's like waking up inside someone else's body, and having someone else's conscience. No this isn't a dream... For, dreams are never this evil. It is all but my sweet nightmare, and you are just a small part thats unlucky to get caught up in it. Dont run. Dont scream. In fact, I wouldn't even try to whimper if i were you. Death lurks within every shadow, within every light and it's looking for you. Right now, your chances of making it out of this place are none. You want answers? Find them, but remember, your are not alone. You are never alone inside Hell's Labyrinth. I would love to wish you luck, but you won't find Lady Luck here... Her rotting corpse is all that remains... Farewell..."

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I upgraded it. Hard to keep track of all these ones I'm not in! I should update this more...

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raines says:

"Thats badass Fourpower. Nice job kid."

Don't call me kid.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh cork it, Gamby.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Easy sparky

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Muhahaha

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's getting hard to keep this updated. So many new threads!

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GL Bertron

Keep up the good work Fourpower.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

like mine

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Comic Vine: 1602

http://www.comicvine.com/message/comic-vine-1602/26605/&c=75&75

This is going to be like the comic series Marvel:1602.

Rules: Use your comic vine character exept use it in the 17 century. the year will be 1602 like the comic. Instead of being in America, The most populated areas would be in London and Europe and what not. So your character would be in Europe in the RPG. That doesn't mean you can't go to America, although there will be very few colonies and mostly Native Americans.

Heres a little TWIST. You have to get your powers in a medieval way. If your a mutant, Humans have labeled you as Witchbreed because they think your powers are devil's work. The public also, like they did with witches, burns witchbreed at the stake. Try and avoid capture and do what you would normally do except in medieval times.And if you got your powers in a scientific way, it would most likely be magic in this time period.

And if you can, make your name more English such as: Scott Summers=Scotious Summerisle, or Nick Fury=Sir Nicholas Fury. Also, all groups you may have are now given different names for the century. If I may use the Vine Villains as an example: Vine Villains=Villains of the Vine, or, even an old english form of S.H.I.E.L.D. existed, except for the British instead of America.

You can even follow the original Marvel:1602 storyline if you wish. And no Making yourself king or queen of whatever country, they already have those and you either make your own living or plot against the crown, your decision.

Long story short, set everything back about 400 years. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Standard RPG rules apply.

Any questions, Pm Cryo-Wolf

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Boken

the curse of the Majin just started up.

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bueteka

wow this hasn't been touched in a while

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mortal Kombat

MORTAL KOMBAT!!! needs some competors. It's basically an arena battle with fatalities that you make up, once you die you stay dead, I am the ref and god. You refuse to kill, you both die. It's fast, bloody fun when you need it.

Deathdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deathdrone

i'm startind Deathdome 2!! and i too need competeors too its a free for all so be ready for an attack from evry one

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boken

free for alls don't cut it for me. i perfer a good solid story line.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Boken says:

"free for alls don't cut it for me. i perfer a good solid story line."

free for alls are good for me once in awhile but not alot

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Boken says:

"free for alls don't cut it for me. i perfer a good solid story line."

Me to.

Rift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rift

omg im bored

Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blue

so we just make fights up in a fourm rpg

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ElusiveStorm

The Last Crusade:

Takes place in the year 2012, ElusiveStorm has become insane and has gone on a global rampage to end all life. After major terror attacks within the country of England, he hopes to enrage the comicvine superheroes and vilains to fight him to the death. you have a choice, to fight for the very survival of every life on earth, or stand by and watch the Storm of death consume the earth.

Real Storyline Beggining of Last Crusade:

The Time of The ElusiveStorm is almost at and end, his reign over the Arcryn OutRiders has passed on to two younger members and his sanity has broken turning him into the Arcryn's enemy. The man you all once knew is no more, he will hunt you down until he is defeated, thats if anyone is up to defeating him. He has seen the future and knows there is no place for a person like him in the upcomming events. This is The Last Crusade, will you help the Arcryns and the rest of the world stop this threat or stand aside allowing others to take the task on?

This RPG will take place within the last few days of ElusiveStorm's life and the birth of a new era.

Post Edited:2007-11-25 12:50:58

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rdeegvainl
zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers