Official RPG Training Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Garison

Garison watches her jump into the air and fires ninja stars at 6 of the clones and they disappear in smoke, she back flip and wipes out the other 3. Garison caught the ninja star aimed at him in his hand, but it cut his fingers as he caught it between his middle and ring finger.

"I can cut lighting with my lightning blade, how fast you think I am"

As Taki is in the air and the thick smoke is still there, Garison wants too use his legendary move but it is too early, he decides too use another move

"Sharingan!: Lighting Blade Double Hit Thrust! Here We Go!"

Garison then jumps in the air behind Taki and attempts too strike him with his lighting blade, as well he went around her and attempted too strike her in the stomach making her fall too the ground.

(If You Don't Know What A Lighint Blade Is Heres A Pick Of It)

(I take this chakra and aim it at you)

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Taki

taking the full force of both hits the ninja tried to to get up but the electricity shut her fuctions down.

taki began scrambling in pain

looking back at garison

she threw a smoke bomb and began to hid into the darkness

She tried to scramble to her feet but the were asleep

damn that attack....

she feints

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Garison

Both strikes connect and she falls on the floor and throws a smoke bomb combined with the thick fog on the floor

"I can see almost anything with this Sharingan"

Her legs fall asleep and soon she feints, he walks up too her lift her up, jumps out the window and carry her too a hospital and they take her and give her a room and take care of her, he jumps out the her hospital room window and on the way he says

"When you come back, promise me you'll train harder"

smiles and leaps away

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By White Phantom

Post Deleted.

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By jasmine cole

hey i need to train?

Avatar image for octagon_destroyer
Octagon Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok then...have you read the rules? It'll be easier that way, I won;t have to explain everything for ya from the ground up

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By jasmine cole

i have and i am ready?

Avatar image for octagon_mistress
Octagon Mistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watches closely to judge

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By jasmine cole

hey mistress choose a time setting day or night?

Octagon Mistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night. Night battles are really beautiful.

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By jasmine cole

sweet!

Octagon Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasmine cole says:

"yep..... night fight's i am evil morning fight's i am good"

haha you must be across the puddle then...ok

you start, show me whatcha got

Octagon Mistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weren't you just Blue?

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By jasmine cole

yep..... night fight's i am evil morning fight's i am good

Octagon Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heh, well, start now and I'll post, and you can do it later lol

Octagon Mistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um Ok... looks at Destroyer You got this?

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By jasmine cole

by the time we start ima have to go

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By jasmine cole

jasmine walking through the streets of houston with her cain she could sense the night coming in she walked quickly to her house trying not to let her inner being out.

she had two demons one good and one bad she could easily controll the good one but the bad one had a mind of it's own. she began walking faster she suddenly dropped her cain. she could'nt find it by feeling around for it.

a nearby women helped her get up and picked up her kane jasmine continued walking until she smelled a horrible smell.... an alleyway she would never make 13 blocks before the sun went down so she ducked into the alleyway and waited.

once the sun went down she grew eyes her hair grew longer she stood up able to see,but a black alien like being came over her transforming her into the NIGHTSHADE

she used her web out of the alley and began to stalk her prey

i'm hungry lets see what kind of diamonds i can taste to night

she broken into a local diamond store

Octagon Mistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear god.....

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By jasmine cole

what did i do wrong? lowers head

Octagon Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to say that's the best I've seen from a newbie in a while, but try to get yyour sentences to feel like you wrote them like you'd say them, byt putting commas in them instead of one jumbled up mess

(btw it's Cane lol)

try to spellcheck your posts and start off snetnces with capital letters, as we try to look professional here with everything (you'll have to forgive DR.DOOMSDAY 360, he is an idiot, and we have purposefully trained him wrong, as a joke)

ok gimme a sec and I'll post mine

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By jasmine cole

lol ok..

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#173  Edited By The_Ghostshell

It wasn't bad at all. (if I may say :P)

Just a couple lil things is all. You where using this method to show your character talking, which is fine. But then you also used it at the end for your closing. I assume that was by accident :D

Octagon Mistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler, the ladies man

Octagon Mistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capitlaization.. Non what so ever.

You got detail though

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By jasmine cole

hey post i'll brb

Octagon Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xake had been sitting atop the building for some time, waiting for someone to do something illegal. People often mistook him for some kind of hero, but after seeing what he did to people like this they didn't. All eight swords were in place, and on his back in a circle.

Hook, line, and sunk.

He said, the blindfold still on his eyes. His senses were extraordinary, but after thousands of years, they would be. He quietly swung down off of the top of the building, catching onto the window ledge below himself and guiding his foot to the one two or four meters away from it, and he got down, landing loosely on his feet. He drew one sword and pulled the blind fold half way off of his face, one eye revealed. Slowly and carefully Xake drew one of his swords, as he creapt forward step by step to the bank she entered (also, Jasmine, make sure that you explain exactly what you did to enter the bank and whatnot in future posts, for all I know you could have melded through the wall, busted through some glass, driven a car into it, or even used that old lady to bust your way in, I don't know) and called her out. her name came to him, it was written on top of her head, at least to him it was. His mind's eye saw all and nothing, and he told her what she was doing.

Walking forward and slowly turning his trudge of a walk into a sprint he loosely flung around and sent his blade, swinging it from the right towards her face and sending his right foot with it at startling speeds.

Octagon Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"It wasn't bad at all. (if I may say :P) Just a couple lil things is all. You where using **this method** to show your character talking, which is fine. But then you also used it at the end for your closing. I assume that was by accident :D"

you may not :P

yeah, that and the need to fix her tenses, but she's not English or American so she's fine with that

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By jasmine cole

Once in side the building, Nightshade began to crawl her way down the celiling towards a diamond called "God's Fortune" once on the ground she slowly lifted the lid off the Diamond and replaced the diamond with some Cubic Zerconium.

this will make me a fortune on the black market. Her spider-sense began to go off. hmmm it's not the police,there to quiet to be the police

Nightshade walked to a corner then she heared someone call her name out what the heck...i wonder who that is she began thinking to herself what if it is Zechs?, i cannot beat him like this

suddenly her spider-sense went off she looked to the right and saw a saw she quickly ducked it what no introduction she said as she backflipped on to a wall.

she jumped at him but he was quick she was struck numerous times by his right foot the last kick vaulted her into the air as her body began to arch she countered by shooting web at his feet attemtpting to pull his feet from under him.

hmm mimic powers huh, thos might come in handy

she shot web at to pilliars in the bank and slingshot herself back at him attempting to headbutt him she quickly opened a portal about 7 inches from him and went inside.

she then remerged from behind him attempting to kick him in the head.

nighty night

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By jasmine cole

Octagon Destroyer says:

"Gambler says:
"It wasn't bad at all. (if I may say :P) Just a couple lil things is all. You where using **this method** to show your character talking, which is fine. But then you also used it at the end for your closing. I assume that was by accident :D"
you may not :P yeah, that and the need to fix her tenses, but she's not English or American so she's fine with that"

lmao yes i am! lmao

Octagon Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xake's foot connected, though his sword didn't. However, this was fine, he could take her out with just one foot if he needed too...or maybe not, who knew? She recuperated quickly, to quick for him, and foot was caught in a web, and he was yanked upward and began falling backwards. He put his hand out and caught himself, upside down on one hand and his sword hand, still spinning, cut the web off as he flipped upright. Her foot came straight into his face, and blood squirted from his nose as he began to fall back, yet again.

He saw her open a portal as she was still in the air, a fatal mistake. He copied this technique, and opened one underneath him in the floor, evading her foot from behind him and sinking into the ground, melding up from the floor some twenty feet away from her. He took the blind fold off of his head and looked her in the eyes, now that both of his were wide open. He normally never did this for someone that seemed like some sort of common thug, but she seemed different.

"Nice moves you've got there, I think you'll make it somewhere if you give up the crime...otherwise, I'll have to mutilate you right here."

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By jasmine cole

Taken off guard by his abilies to mimic attacks she hit the floor hard. dang i just told myself to to be taken off guard by that

she saw him about twenty feet above her hows the veiw before she could jump and attack he spoke "Nice moves you've got there, I think you'll make it somewhere if you give up the crime...otherwise, I'll have to mutilate you right here." she laughed at him and said crime, this is child's play,as for you killing me i'll take my chances she said flirting

her inner being began to come out Jasmine Cole's heart was to strong to be kept down by the demon as the black symboiote began to screech it unboned it'self for a few mintues revealing the Young blind Jasmine.

jasmine:let me outta here!

the Nightshade gained control again but didnt want anything to do with Xake so she opened a portal and jumped through it releasing her into the Houston night

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By jasmine cole

hey imma bout to go now so see ya

ps. i am an american it's just i learned english as a third language

japanese and spanish are 1 and 2 cya

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By White Phantom

OK, question. I've seen a lot of RPG teams, but what exactly are they for? And can there be any number of teams or are there just a few teams that everyone who wants to join a team has to use?

Street Smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Street Smart

Alright now im in the right place

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#186  Edited By Methos

hey

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Methos
Street Smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Street Smart

Nighthunter says:

"Street Smart says:
"Alright now im in the right place"

ok first things first

have you read the rpg rules?"

yep and hey Methos

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#189  Edited By Nighthunter

Street Smart says:

ok first things first

have you read the rpg rules?

Street Smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Street Smart

Methos says:

"hey Street Smart, just reading your page now :Dlooks cool :DM"

give me a sec I just read the new stuff on the rules and I'm writing a weakness

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Nighthunter

Street Smart says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Street Smart says:

ok first things first

have you read the rpg rules?"

yep and hey Methos"

ok then let me read your bio to create a scenario for you

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Methos

hey Street Smart, just reading your page now :D

looks cool :D

M

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Nighthunter

Street Smart says:

"Methos says:

give me a sec I just read the new stuff on the rules and I'm writing a weakness"

wait.....new stuff?

Street Smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Street Smart

Nighthunter says:

"Street Smart says:
"Methos says:

give me a sec I just read the new stuff on the rules and I'm writing a weakness"

wait.....new stuff?"

3/23 Update

NPCS: These characters are fair game unless posted otherwise in the opening of the Rpg (or whenever they are created). But as a rule, make it interesting. If you're in an Rpg with Superman as a NPC character, don’t kill him in one post. Stretch it out, just cause he’s NPC doesn’t mean he’s lost his powers and abilities. The purpose of an Rpg is to create an interesting story, not to effortlessly blow through any obstacle, and this carries over to NPCs.

WEAKNESSES: Your character needs to have some sort of believable "weakness". It doesn't have to be something like Kryptonite, yellow, or fire (though if you want to or it fits your character, that's fine), but you do need to have weaknesses. If you want to put Normal that’s fine as long as you stick by that and actually take damage like a "normal" person. Being without weaknesses is an easy way to start no-selling. Things like, Alcohol, Women, Attention Span, are not weakness.

OPEN/CLOSED THREADS: This is something new that I think would help with the problem of who should and shouldn't be in a a thread. For threads anyone can join, write "Open" after the thread title. For threads where only specific people are allowed in (and they already know who they are) the thread creator should write in "Closed" after the thread title. That means no one but those specified are allowed in the thread. People can ask to get into the RPG in the OOC thread and there should also be a list of who's allowed in, in that thread. If you post in a thread that is closed and you weren't invited to, your name can be sent to a mod and some kind of action may be taken. Lists should not be like "Everyone but so-and-so". The purpose is not to exclude certain people all the time. Basically, don’t post in anyone's RPG unless given permission first. Yes, CV is open to everyone, but if someone does not want you to join for whatever reason you should respect that.

And remember, if someone is a problem bring that to a mod's attention.

I read them before this was added

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Nighthunter

I'm guessing that's a yes?

if so let's see.....

you are in the middle of New York, about to infiltrate a company that develops the most modern technology.

Make an opening post as detailed and long as possible.

End it with you infront of the building

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Nighthunter

Street Smart says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Street Smart says:
"Methos says:

wait.....new stuff?"

3/23 Update

NPCS: These characters are fair game unless posted otherwise in the opening of the Rpg (or whenever they are created). But as a rule, make it interesting. If you're in an Rpg with Superman as a NPC character, don’t kill him in one post. Stretch it out, just cause he’s NPC doesn’t mean he’s lost his powers and abilities. The purpose of an Rpg is to create an interesting story, not to effortlessly blow through any obstacle, and this carries over to NPCs.

WEAKNESSES: Your character needs to have some sort of believable "weakness". It doesn't have to be something like Kryptonite, yellow, or fire (though if you want to or it fits your character, that's fine), but you do need to have weaknesses. If you want to put Normal that’s fine as long as you stick by that and actually take damage like a "normal" person. Being without weaknesses is an easy way to start no-selling. Things like, Alcohol, Women, Attention Span, are not weakness.

OPEN/CLOSED THREADS: This is something new that I think would help with the problem of who should and shouldn't be in a a thread. For threads anyone can join, write "Open" after the thread title. For threads where only specific people are allowed in (and they already know who they are) the thread creator should write in "Closed" after the thread title. That means no one but those specified are allowed in the thread. People can ask to get into the RPG in the OOC thread and there should also be a list of who's allowed in, in that thread. If you post in a thread that is closed and you weren't invited to, your name can be sent to a mod and some kind of action may be taken. Lists should not be like "Everyone but so-and-so". The purpose is not to exclude certain people all the time. Basically, don’t post in anyone's RPG unless given permission first. Yes, CV is open to everyone, but if someone does not want you to join for whatever reason you should respect that.

I read them before this was added"

nice

ok ready to start?

Street Smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Street Smart

Nighthunter says:

"Street Smart says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Street Smart says:
"Methos says:

wait.....new stuff?"

3/23 Update

I am if you think my weakness is okay

I read them before this was added"

nice

ok ready to start?"

I'am if you think my weakness is okay

Post Edited:2008-03-28 13:21:06

Street Smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Street Smart

Street Smarts "knowing" had been sending him visions and messages about the new Methos Inc building. He had become aware that they had been creating new and advanced weapons and selling them over the black market. But ever worse each weapon they created released harmful toxins when they are formed and the company had just been dumping them anywhere they felt like. Allot of people had been dying from what they were doing and Street Smart wanted to stop it. A long they way he kept getting a strange image of a great shadow figure. He figured the "knowing" was trying to tell him something, but he didn't know what. He stayed focused on the task at hand and finally reached the Methos building and was deciding his next move
Post Edited:2008-03-28 13:26:54

Street Smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Street Smart

Nighthunter says:

"lol Methos inc nicegood opening post, I think that I lost something toughwhat is this "knowing" thing?"

It was all I could think of at the time and this is the knowing you had to have read it

Street Smart has super human strength. He can easily lift 30 tons and push 50 tons. He has incredible speed and agility. He can jump up 50 stories and his reflexes are 600x that of a normal human. He is capable animating earth and it's minerals. Due to the fact that he lives in the city he finds it easier to control concrete and bricks of a city rather than rocks or sand. Street Smart has been shown commanding cities to literally swallow people whole. His greatest power is his awareness or "the knowing", he has a type of sixth sense that allows him to be aware of what is going on around him. He can use this power to track people and learn information on the fly. He can know when someone is in danger or he can sometimes communicate with inanimate objects including the whole city. He some times even sees the future because of "the knowing".It is this power that got him the name Street Smart by the homeless that live on the streets.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Nighthunter

lol Methos inc nice

good opening post, I think that I lost something tough

what is this "knowing" thing?