User Lists: 0

Avatar image for adriana_huntington
Adriana_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@quintus_knightfall: It's on Netflix now. I'm about to go on a binge and watch all of 'em tbh.

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for adriana_huntington
Adriana_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: I've been sick in bed all day :(

But I'm considering it. I have a lot I want to do, and some new characters to explore. I also need to PM you about something.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lodestar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Lodestar_

Finding a first name is always the hardest part for me after I have a look

Avatar image for deactivated-59c7179498eb5
deactivated-59c7179498eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lodestar_: Tell me about it. I spent minutes just thinking about what the heck was this character going to be named, before I made him.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bios are the hardest for me. They've become so damn awe-inspired. No half-stepp'n allowed these days

Lodestar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Lodestar_
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lodestar_: I feel like a cheater when I fight someone and have no power(s)/ability section. I dont want them thinking I just randomly pulled something badass outta nowhere lol

Names are easy :P

Lodestar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Lodestar_

@quintus_knightfall: I also barely fight lol. My last battle I had a solidified powers section. I'll throw down the basics and stuff if I know I'm gonna be fighting.

Not for me, I always have some kind of meaning with them and I'm super super indecisive.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lodestar_: I'm always cognitive of Rpg stuff no matter where I am lol. A move, a physical motion, a name. I catalog it in my memory palace for when I come on CV lol

Lodestar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Lodestar_

@quintus_knightfall: I used to be like that to some degree, but I've switched my destination from CV to my books. I find so much of my thoughts come to me when I'm in the car or in the shower, but there's so much stuff on TV and books that triggers it. I've got a notebook that's almost filled with stuff right now.

I have some Drive notes just filled with names and meanings

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lodestar_: lol same. I have a gmail account that is nothing but words, names, martial arts moves, etc. Disgusting lol

Lodestar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Lodestar_

@lodestar_: lol same. I have a gmail account that is nothing but words, names, martial arts moves, etc. Disgusting lol

Not disgusting, BADASS!

Lodestar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Lodestar_

Henry Cavill's dog is named Kal-El omg

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

@alexander_apex:

No Caption Provided

He stepped forward, Rafael. And his footsteps, his subtle, unconscious mannerisms, the element, intangible, that they oozed from his every pore, was a captivating mystique. An enigmatic, and swaggering cool that with perfect clarity, told of his personality, his flair as a suave introvert. He was an Adonis who carried himself like an Achilles. And as he set foot inside his potential ally's office, grandiloquent and upscale in every sense, Achilles locked gazes with Heracles. No... the False God's physique, his towering dimensions, they eclipsed even the legendary Greek demigod's proportions. 'False' God seemed inaccurate a description. There was nothing inauthentic about he who stood before the Black Jaguar.

This was a man, nay a god forged in the fires of Mars. And yet, the air that hung about him, its gravitas was not that of a being whose dermis contained the power to break worlds. This was a connoisseur, a cultured man, it seemed. Shaking Alexander's hand with firm cordiality, Rafael met his acquaintance's greeting with a smile, subtle and polite, calm yet quietly affable. Retiring to the offered seat, the 21st Century Adonis met Alexander's gaze with one of courteous poise. "Of course", he began, his voice measured and cool, echoing in the air alongside the soft, exotic timbre of his Portuguese inflection. "I have an interest in your star product, Mr. Alexander. Konite", he paused, "I'd like to establish a partnership between Empire International, and my own business". With the controversies surrounding Venezuela, Rafael was cautious in opting to facilitate Empire International's disassociation from it.

"One that entails some trading you may or may not be interested in. However, seeing that Konite is a one of a kind commodity, I am willing to offer something equally unique", again he paused, allowing his words to linger in the air before resuming. "A new isotope of Vibranium that I have developed. White Vibranium. As you know, Vibranium has the ability to absorb vibrations and the kinetic energy directed at it. The absorbed energy is stored within the bonds between the molecules, strengthening its structural integrity. Logically, it becomes more durable the more energy it absorbs. But there is a limit. In White Vibranium, this limit is less of a dilemma. And furthermore, it is unique in that it can absorb nearly all forms of energy, amplify them, and can be made to redirect them".

"In exchange for a sum of Konite, I will supply you with an equal sum of White Vibranium". Money at this point, was of no concern. This was an exchange of resources.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: With aggressive interest Alexander listened, weighed, and calculated Rafael's enterprising proposal. Commerce, the life blood of economics. The exclusive nature of both Konite and White Vibranium were undisputed. The False God's visionary innovation in connection with the Aeriel Adonis' unique engineering permutations could effectively re-shape the military landscape of any nation. "You have yourself a deal Mister Romeiro."

Removing a small technology sliver from his breast pocket and pointing it towards the north-eastern wall of his office, the ecliptic collection of literature situated along its shelves slid open. Revealing a small yet impressive illustration of the Portuguese Panther's purchase. Raw and unrefined 'Konite.'

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayle_rez:

A firm oversized hand embraced the shoulder of the unsuspecting liaison. Silently dismissing him of his current obligations. The mighty sapien had seen enough in terms of the brash female's physical mannerisms to warrant a personal exchange. "I couldnt agree more. Subtly is a bastion of professionalism. With that in mind, I cant help but ask. When can you start?"He charmingly inquired.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga said:

@alexander_apex: Nice. I think we can end this one here.

Is it okay if In say the exchange of goods has already transpired then? Got some ideas for Ivory V (white vibranium)

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_apex:

"Finally somebody who sees reason in my employment." The siren remarked finishing her alien narcotic and flipping the stick to have held the crystal. The small stick landing perfectly in a near by trash can perfectly centered. Admittedly unnecessary but the siren had a passion for being a bit of a show off. It was subtlety or the exact opposite for her. "Should be imposing enough that nobody wants to shoot you in the back, but refined and restrained enough that one isn't terrified either."

Offering a hand in polite business gesture the pirate turned to face the superior official. "Kayle Auroez again is the name available as soon as somebody deals with the paper work." She wasn't particularly busy, committing to a security job was no trouble at all. And if matters were as shady as conspiracy theorists liked to claim Kayle thought it all the better.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayle_rez:

Lex enjoyed the good humored alien's sense of confidence and diligent applications that bolstered her presence. Gently taking her offered the False God nodded and smiled. Eager to see his latest edition in action. Hopeful the hype was legitimate and not just another creature of malnourished substance. But as he subtly contacted the secretary outside the doors of his executive office, he was startled as, and several other agitated subordinates flooded in. "What is the meaning of this?"Angrily curving his massive arms behind his back. Moderated aggression passively mediated, for the time being. "Sorry sir but there has been an.....incident..." Lex remained stoically silently in his anticipation. Arching a brow suggestively illustrating the level of his impatience. "The shipment of" pausing to suspiciously look towards the newly hired security officer before returning her full attention to Alexander. "Sir, its the White Vibranium.....someone's stolen it. They hit the convoy shortly after 4:am. No casualties but its gone....all of it..."

Alexander paced, contemplated, and then....raged. Flipping the nearest boardroom table up and through the window before letting out a predatory roar. "WHO DARE!" he rhetorically questioned. "We.....we dont know yet sir. He was like a ghost. A shadow."

"You" violently pointing his finger towards Rez. "I want you to handle this. Track down whoever was responsible for this and bring them to me. Along with MY vibranium!"

Meanwhile:

Reality-M Quintus & Ivory V armor
Reality-M Quintus & Ivory V armor

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_apex:

"Did the table steal your product? It's accomplice that mos malevolent of windows?" Annoyed was what she was. Allready there was a screw up, her only flaw coming in was a few drugs in her system. The company though came with a serious failure with there first impression. Despite some sass and agitation however Kayle was quick to look to capitalize on the moment.

Pulling a small table to the room's center she'd get to work. The decorative vase and it's exotic flower had been set down in the corner to make room. Her briefcase was set down and oppened with loving care. The reveal of course being a surplus of weaponry that'd make many arms dealers jealous. Before panic could set in however the siren interjected with a cool and collected voice. "Please sit down at the lack of table and relax your investments will be fine. Besides if I wanted to play Rambo I would of done it much earlier."

A holographic projection of a keyboard and monitor sprouted from the case of guns. "Law connect to what satellites and servers you can. Lex would you please provide myself and my lovely A.I assistant Law the necessary clearance to do my job? In the meanwhile let's get some questions out of the way." A swipe of Kayle's hand and a small window and keyboard was projected her employers way. Meanwhile Kayle relaxed on the table ledge conjuring a bullet from nothing and rolling it along her fingers as she thought about work.

"I need to know everything, who was responsible for the shipment on both ends?Who struck the original deal and what was said deal? What employees were involved was their history questionable? The two most essential questions though are did you allready deliver on your end? If so a double cross would be the most likely bet having gotten what they wanted they sought to take back their end." It was a practice Kayle herself had done plenty but then again that's why she was a good choice. Who better to track thieves then somebody who was one. "And secondly who do you feel would know of this shipment and would attempt to take it?"

Meanwhile Law had been focussing on chasing down the shipment where it came from and where it stopped and everywhere in between those two points. It sought to find any camera or satellite that could provide information. The more clearance given the better the machines odds. Of course what she could find and to what extent Kayle didn't know, still she sought to stay level headed. All these suited clowns did was make a fool of themselves by acting how they had, and the boss while better showed an aggression that wasn't welcome. "The breeze is nice, maybe we should keep it." Gold eyes rolling in unison with sarcastic commentary.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayle_rez: Asking alot, but instead of responding with Apex, how about you just make a post in Gothic? Something having Rez on the trail of the Ivory V thieve. I'll do the rest ;)

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love Battleship

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

Can do ^.^

However that post (and other Az posts) might be delayed house sitting for the family on vacation at the moment. That includes dealing with the untrained puppy

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vocal said:

@quintus_knightfall:

Can do ^.^

However that post (and other Az posts) might be delayed house sitting for the family on vacation at the moment. That includes dealing with the untrained puppy

Grrrr ;p

Travis_Finch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_apex:@kayle_rez (So before I post, should I be expecting to interact with someone? Because I see this thread hasn't been posted in for about two weeks. I've been tasked with an infiltration/information gathering mission and I'm not sure if I should write out some awesome sauce seen or post an opening and wait for a response. Wait... Do I need permission to obtain IC knowledge? xD)

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travis_finch: I could find it within my soul to grant you a response. I suppose.

Travis_Finch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_apex:

Clark County, Nevada 10:47 P.M.

For a second, Travis wasn't sure if that sound echoing in his head was the helicopter blades or his beating heart. Nervous was the only word he could use to describe the feeling he held as he approached the drop zone, yet it lacked intensity. Nervous was how he felt before going on his first date. Nervous was how he felt two weeks ago when he walked into Pera International looking for employment. Preparing to skydive from 18,000 feet in the air, land atop a highly secure Laboratory and risk his life for the sake of information gathering that may or may not be available, well that was downright nerve racking.

"Any higher than this and you'll run out of oxygen man. Its now or never," the pilot yelled over the sound of the copter's rotating blades cutting through the wind. A quick breath and Travis was on his feet, staring out into the night sky, suitcase in hand, dressed in a simple pair of Levi jeans and a white t-shirt with some air force ones to top it off.

"Here we go!" he yelled, a rush of adrenaline surged through his veins as he activated his leg muscles and leaped from the passenger's side of the helicopter and began to freefall. Angling himself vertically to ensure a rapid descent he tapped a button located beside the handle of the suitcase before he tossed it astray. The clouds dissipated by this time and the view of his target area became clearer. Meanwhile, the suitcase had opened and expanded, morphing into pieces of armor before separating. One by one each piece flew off towards Travis, attached itself to his person, and expanded once again until the I.G.N.I.S. (Intelligence Gathering Night Infiltration System) armor covered his entire person.

"Appe, I need an analysis of the building I'm approaching. Lemme know if you detect any subterranean facilities." Behind the helmet the HUD was displaying a myriad of information such as his flight trajectory as well as the structural integrity and composition of the EIL laboratory. Activating the twin thrusters on his back Travis slowed his descent before arcing up and shooting forward. The stealth systems would make him undetectable to any and everything but the naked eye, so for now he would need to keep his distance.

"Analysis complete, approximately one hundred and twenty two sentient life forms positioned beneath ground level. Likelihood of the existence of a subterranean facility, ninety nine percent."

"Well done, Appe. Now show me some entrances. Preferably vacant ones."

"Processing..." Without warning his HUD displayed various routes into the building. Beside each route was a percentage representing the likelihood of being detected by accessing said route. "Guess the roof's the best way to go then. Two guards beats ten any day." Travis swooped low, immediately snatching one of the guards off the rooftop and carrying him off into the night. The low hum of his thrusters alerted the other, a woman, whom was alarmed by the disappearance of her partner. "In my opinion you look like you could use a nap anyway," Travis jested, as he gently placed the now unconscious guard on a tree stump just outside the laboratory.

"Davey? What the hell man? You know if the boss finds out you're missing again this week than you'll be out of a job." The remaining guard sauntered about the rooftop, peering over the edge, curious as to where Davey could've went so fast. To her surprise she found what looked like a robot hovering just below the edge. Just as she brought her gun to bare Travis' armored gauntlet surged forward dumping 80,000 volts into her nervous system upon contact. A quick catch prevented her unconscious body from plummeting off the rooftop and he gently placed her on the ground beside her partner. Snap analysis of their ID badges allowed Appe, the Virtual Intelligence, to ascertain the algorithm used to bypass the security locks placed on the door and within seconds Travis was inside the laboratory. "Activate Cloaking system."

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Travis_Finch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travis_finch:

No Caption Provided

Exactly 1 kilo of uncut Konite powder canvased the executive desk of the Konite KIng, Alexander Apex. His sculpted arms and chest lay bare as he lackadaisically lounged out in his leather sofa. Enjoying the entertainment beyond the mound of illegal incitement. Two of his more alluring secretaries sensually parading their physical attributes while dancing to the rhythm of today's hip-hop artists. Their primary senses having been flooded with extraterrestrial psychedelics and temporary genetic amalgamation. Courtesy of the World's latest and greatest design drug.

With a long drawn out sniff Alexander greedily indulged. Luminescent greens permeated from his nostrils as his iris flashed with vibrant green and emerald hues. Once again reclining back as to not miss a movement or seductive taunt, his drug fueled focus was unexpectedly disturbed. Extra-sensory hearing having intercepted a faint yet distinctive hum, resonating from the roof. Like state of the art sonar a mental image had been extrapolated inside the False God's mental palace, intuitively dissecting the normally projected sounds from what could only be the attempted intrusion of an unknown variable.

Unwavering emotional stoicism painted a picture that could only be described as confident artistry. As Alexander rose from his seat. Adorned in nothing more then a pair of Loretta Caponi satin pajama bottoms, the bare-foot and shirtless superman sneered. "Wait here."Pausing in the doorway coldly peering back over his shoulder "And keep dancing."

After the deflating highjack of a shipment of Ivory V, prized and highly valued White Vibranium, the Konite King had begun taking a more hands on and...aggressive approach towards the security of his products.

Arms classically folded behind his bare-back with casual panache, high off his own supply, Lex began patrolling Empire Int'L. A small grin beginning to form. It had been far to long since his hands had been baptized in the blood of an enemy.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

*Bump for future use

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: *Has assistant remove remains. Sends generic flower basket to his family

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are funny lol.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers