Not everything goes according to plan...

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"What are you lookin' at?"

Kid Superion casts off the disguise and throws it down, practically falling on his bed as he sits there with his face in his hands, "That was a total dud. I did that for nothing! NOTHING!" He says, anger and bitterness in his voice.

After a moment, Connor raises his head before turning it slightly. Those sky blue eyes swivel inside his head to look at a hidden figure that is watching him from the darkness, "What are you lookin' at?"

A mysterious voice, feminine and silky, speaks from the shadows, "Not everything goes according to plan, Connor. It was still worth a try." She steps from the darkness, melting out of the shadows as if they are fleeing from her very presence. A hand on her hip, a smirk appears on her face as her raven black hair spills over her shoulders.

A dark cloud appears over the Boy of Steel's head as he scowls at her, "Worth a try?! Maxine's still out there! How can I prove she's a villain now that her--" He doesn't get to finish as the mystery woman shushes him to silence with a finger to her lips.

"I've lived a long time, Connor. In my experience, there will always be more opportunities. Your time will come, it's just a matter of when not if. Bide your time and use it to plan ahead so that by the time your ready, she won't see you coming." Then the mysterious woman's eyes fall on the disguise Kid Superion had thrown down and her eyes tell everything the boy needs to know as he gives her a warning not to laugh, "You can keep the disguise. You never know when it might come in handy. I'll stay in touch." She waves her fingers at Connor before she poofs in a cloud of magic dust.

Kid Superion sigh's, rolling his eyes before laying back on his bed, "I need something to do." And that night he sleeps on it. In the morning, his Dad wakes him up and tells him he's going to the Burrough's school in Century City. With a change in location and schools, Connor has to wonder why.

Placing a hand on the young teen's shoulder, Lucas looks his son right in the eye, "Century City is your test, son. I need to know you can handle yourself out there alone in the world without me watching your every move. Century City needs someone like you."

Frowning, Connor shrugs as he uses super-speed to pack his things, "Whatever you say, Pops. I got nothin' to prove." The words sting like a knife through his father's heart and Connor immediately regrets it before he flies out the window to make his way towards his new destiny and a new school.

Remy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@superion_prime: Oh snap. Its KS. Ozzy needs to make a stop at Century CIty