Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noc_Haven_

The Future is Now

No Caption Provided

History

Chernobyl or Chornobyl, was a city in the restricted Chernobyl Exclusion Zone situated in northern Kieve Oblast, Ukraine near the border with Belarus. The city had been the administrative centre of the Chernobyl Raion since 1932.

The city was evacuated in 1986 owing to the Chernobyl disaster at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, located 14.5 kilometers (9.0 mi) north-northwest, the most disastrous single nuclear event in history. The power plant was within Chernobyl Raion (District), but the city was not the residence of the power plant workers. (Source)

Recent Overview

No Caption Provided

Previously known as the City of Chernobyl in the Ukraine, in the late year of 2014, the mysterious hacker and cyborg known only as Raven Cypher, rose from the underground vaults residing beneath the infamous ruins of the chernobyl power plant and laid claim to it's grounds.

She used what can only be described as 'godly power' to create the empire from almost nothing than scrap technology that had been discarded from the years passed.

The empire has thus been eradicated of all trace amounts of deadly radiation and has been a mecca for not only cybernetic aficionados and mechanical devotees, but also mutant refugees and cultural tourists. Due to the rapid growth of the empire and promise of paradise, people flocked to the city in massive numbers. The freedom of persecution came with a cost, as the large population began to develop it's own form of caste system with the intellects at the top of the cultural pyramid and the refugees at the bottom. With the empress at the very top, her word is law. A security system was placed upon the cities' birth that monitors every citizen and residents movement outside their personal residence. These recordings were viewed and studied by Raven at almost all times.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Under New Leadership (Current Overview)

Not long after the nation was raised from the ashes of the radioactive waste, Raven Cypher vanished without a trace to her whereabouts. Without a stable government under a strong leader, the state fell into a small level of chaos as different factions of androids, humans and mutants fought and killed amongst themselves. Seeing the structural weakness of Noc Haven, Envy took power by being a favorite of the mutant population as he was always a figure of Homo-Superior strength. Raising a small army, he casted out the human residents and shifted the government to be annexed by the mutant capital, Venezuela. Loved and adored by many, he is the face of a warrior ruler for Homo-Superior in the European nations.

The Tower

No Caption Provided

The capital in the center of the empire is known simply and only as The Tower. Being the heart of the nation in terms of both government and location, it is highly fortified and well guarded by enhanced military officials that are trained from their creation to sacrifice their existences for the well being of the empire. The imposing architecture is reputable for never have been infiltrated or hacked from anyone. Ever. Envy's personnel quarters, training grounds and study are located in the penthouse of the tower where he sends his orders down the political food chain. It's structure and architecture is intimidating and imposing, but it welcomes all with open arms. Multiple sections of The Tower are used as a place for political discussion for every single citizen where knowledge thrives and community grows.

A New Nation. A Mutant Nation.

The persecution and general discontent towards Homo-Superior in Europe has been steadly growind as the years passed and tension in the world grew. Seeking asylum and safety, most mutants traveled deadly routes in attempts to reach Venezuela. Under the leadership of Envy, all mutants, and only mutants are allowed in Noc Haven.

Markets selling and advertising cybernetic enhancements riddles the streets with smiling vendors offering the best supplies to mutants that require either better control of their genetic tailoring, or simply the desire to be stronger. The modern mecca offers numerous education centers where the curriculum revolves around bettering oneself as Homo-Superior and their destiny to become the ultimate species.

Police Force

"Mutant or Machine. Nothing else passes!"

Being a highly sophisticated and technologically advanced empire, the nation is never short of military and police force that consists of both volunteer soldiers and androids. The androids are cold, heartless and calculating. They measure every single criminal offense against the Judicial Code of the haven and respond accordingly, normally with lethal force.

They respond with unquestionable loyalty to whomever holds the political power of Chancellor no matter what is ordered of them. These humanoid like killing machines are masters of their craft and use every single weapon as an extension of themselves.

Their armor is heat treated titanium alloy capable of standing 2 tons of of pressure per every square inch while providing feedback of surrounding areas.

The constant flow of information through various servers in their cranium leaves them unable to ever become lax or complacent force. Abilities and programming varies from model to model such as extentended time locked camoflauge for assassination and reconnaissance missions while other more 'Brute' like systems are more tailored for mass destruction and intimidation while policing.

"For Noc Haven. For Homo-Superior"

Raised and hand picked from volunteering families and early childhood, a strictly mutant security section was formed under the political rule of Envy that has rivaled some of the world's most renown armies. The mutant volunteers may be armed with bionic enhancements that greatly increases their a;ready enhanced reflexes and natural abilities, but these amplifications are not mandatory or standard. The entire non-machine soldiers and officers are all recruited from only the best of the very best mutants that Noc Haven is able to provide.

All forces are equipped with the normally issued plasma rifle that is complete with steel plating body, electro-daggers and tazer hooks that cause a laser burn able to slice through flesh with ease. Through intense and even deadly training rituals designed by Envy himself, each member of the police force is a warrior in every single aspect and when formed together, these mutants create a flawless entity capable of acting and predicting movements without actual communication.

Weakness in the ranks is never tolerated and quickly stamped out before ever growing. These forces are highly trained to defend the capital and it's occupants from any threat, foreign and domestic willing to sacrifice everything up to, and including their lives.

Notable Figures/Groups

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Envy - Once branded a world terrorist and mutant supremacist, the Homo-Superior soldier had grasped power of Noc Haven after the disappearance of the nation's creator, Raven Cypher. Proclaimed as a Chancellor, he acts more as a dictator of the state, utilizing the mutant and mechanical police force to stalk the streets in search of unwanted humans and would be spys. Despite his overbearing grip on the country and watchful eyes, the majority of the population loves his leadership and welcome his rule.

Notable Locations

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

The Helix House

Kinetic's clandestine base of operations. Here he develops his many cybernetic gadgets and weapons while also conducting genetic experiments on the people of the city (some willing, some not). He is the only one who can fully access the building though sometimes he allows visitors to roam around the perimeter. It's been said that Kinetic is quite at work gathering as many cybernetic resources from the city that he can in order to construct a closely guarded project known as Egofeed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Circuit Room

Located beneath the Tower in the central of the city, the circuit room contains and operates the surveillance system that monitors literally every corner of Noc Haven. Nothing is secret because of the controlling measures taken to spy on the cities' residents causing much concern among them. It is highly guarded by security personnel slightly more trained and augmented than the police force and military.

No Caption Provided

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------OOC and Obvious things

• No major destruction unless PM to @_vex_
  • Sell the police force and NPCs as they are highly armed/trained mutants & androids
  • It is EXTREMELY difficult to enter the tower at the center of the city unless invited by The Chancellor themselves.
  • If you want to take up residency (I never say no) or propose a possible political position (definite maybe) then PM the same user above.
  • The police force normally tends to ignore the routines of the mutant residents, but can easily detect any living creature/being that fails to pass a genetic screening
  • Any questions, comments or concerns, PM the above user once again
  • Have fun. It is a cyberpunk mutant nation after all :D

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

(This is a nice start.)

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nowaiowt
No Caption Provided

@_envy_

Jono moves through the crowd searching for his new "leader" a wicked smile appears as he pats his palm, creating a vibration throughout his body. Using the vibration and letting it ping out from his body, he is quickly able to locate Envy. Using the vibrations and how they bounce off everything, like a form of echolocation he follows the same frequency that Envy gives off. There meeting weeks ago had left a definite imprint on his mind. Finally coming up to him he barks "Waf chu dooin now mistah Envee?"

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

Prototype Police unit Delta reporting for duties ...

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Envy_

@nowaiowt:

Envy stood with his arms crossed on the bustling sidewalk of the newly born city. It seemed like the empire was perpetually cursed to a life without sleep. He had mixed feelings upon his return from his fighting in Venezuela and didn't know what to feel about everything. He pondered this only for a moment as his nostrils flared, picking up a familiar scent that Envy could pick out in a crowded stadium.

"Nice to see you again, Jono."

He greeted his comrade with a smile and an outstretched hand for a customary shake.

"Just taking everything in I suppose. I forgot to commend you with your work in New York. Such gratitude doesn't need to be expressed, but I thought it to be only fair that you know I appreciate your commitment."

Turning back to they skylines that towered over the city he continued speaking,

"Although we only have a a small occupancy here. It's a step in the right direction."

Kinetic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Helix House
The Helix House

Kinetic's clandestine base of operations. Here he develops his many cybernetic gadgets and weapons while also conducting genetic experiments on the people of the city(some willing, some not). He is the only one who can fully access the building thought sometimes he allows visitors to roam around the perimeter. It's been said that Kinetic is quite at work gathering as many cybernetic resources from the city that he can in order to construct a closely guarded project known as Egofeed.

Kinetic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kinetic_
No Caption Provided

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinetic_: You want me to put that in the OP?

Kinetic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please?:)

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinetic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome. I'm gonna post in a few.

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool beanz. I'll finish the OP tomorrow when this writer's block for this location subsides

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Akira Overdrive
Akira making his first visit to Noc-Haven
Akira making his first visit to Noc-Haven

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

(Kinetic/Akira here) I found all of the images on Deviantart.com . This location got me hyped so I searched Cyber City and Neo-Tokyo.

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch said:

(Kinetic/Akira here) I found all of the images on Deviantart.com . This location got me hyped so I searched Cyber City and Neo-Tokyo.

(I didn't know you were Akira?!?!? Well then lol. Our characters are extremely complicated. Envy Vs. Clutch Akira Vs. Vex and Kinetic...allying with Raven to a degree? lol)

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@clutch said:

(I didn't know you were Akira?!?!? Well then lol. Our characters are extremely complicated. Envy Vs. Clutch Akira Vs. Vex and Kinetic...allying with Raven to a degree? lol)

Weirddddddddd. Lol I like it. Alot of canon being built.

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Raven_Cypher

@akira_overdrive: ( I think you're just trying to keep me overwhelmed so you can take Gothic lol)

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got some more done. STILL not finished lol. Let me know if anyone wants in. It's kind of limited but I'll let you know.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*blows up the place*

*on second thought, rebuilds the place and threatens to blow it up unless they pay him gold*

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nowaiowt

@_envy_:

No Caption Provided

His suit tingles as the vibrations of the people walking all around him fill it to capacity, a smile appears on his face as he nods to Envy. "Da cho."A statement in his own language that said "Right" he moved beside Envy and began to move through the crowd with Envy at his side. For all his unintelligent speech, he was a very intelligent man. So Jono moved and spoke to Envy in a way the others had never seen, in an intelligent tone. "Vat are ve gunna do now? Dhis place is mot curtan a plass for us to live, bat nat a plass for us to strangthan our cawz."His speech unintelligent but his words having meaning behind them he moved to the side and allowed for a citizen to move past him. She was a beautiful woman, beautiful for such a dank and depraved place. A wink went to Envy as he snapped his fingers creating an even better vibration of sound and using the energy to blow her skirt up showing off her perfectly round ass.

"Cum on chere, cum bak ova heer and cum viff meee."She turned around cheeks flushed red and flipped him off.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Drake

@nowaiowt said:

"cum bak ova heer and cum viff meee."

Devil_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nowaiowt:

Things in the world were changing like never before. A new 'world' was created simply overnight, a new and hopefully more proactive mutant leader has been crowned in Venezuela, and mutants were gaining more ground in the war for supremacy. Envy nodded in response to Jono's statement. He was right after all.

Noc Haven was only fit to be a temporary home for the Liberators and not permanent. The mutant terrorist considered the mother land of Venezuela as a base, but he couldn't possibly put the 23rd Strigade in a position to harbor such a group that may threaten the safety of other mutants. He also felt that Venezuela was the motherland, and that Envy and his group were soldiers, bringing the fight to the sapiens personally with up and close tactics.

"Clever." He said with a grin at the vulgar performance of homo-superior ability.

"That's a man by the way." He laughed while flaring his nostrils, "I can smell the testosterone from here."

Shaking his head in embarrassment he continued,

"Don't get too comfortable here. We will be moving as soon as our next assignment comes to light. Feeling anxious?" He inquired

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Encriptor

Patrolling the streets a Delta unit, simultaneously watching the street cams spots two suspicious individuals walking around. According to facial recognition databases it was Jono, and Envy...two mutants with potentially dangerous abilities. He writes a report online updating the City databases and putting all Delta units on alert to monitor for unlawful activities.

No Caption Provided

Model Delta v2

@_envy_

@nowaiowt

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: @_envy_: Chuckling at the revelation of who or what the woman truly was he mocks "Ta I ere dat you neva care vat dhey are as long as dhey got a hole to poke."Slapping Envy's back he moves to his side and away from the robot that quickly makes its presence known high above the duo. Jono whispers "Paleez tell meh dhat mr roboto aint wiff us now?"

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nowaiowt said:

as dhey got a hole to poke."

This guy....lol

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nowaiowt:

"Then you heard false."

He replied still grinning and keeping his hands relaxed in the pockets of his black military fatigues. The mutant duo were stopped by what was either a human mechanical hybrid, or a simple android. In this city, it became harder and harder to tell without taking in their scents.

"Not with me unless you've done some recruiting behind the scenes. Ignore it, likely trying to harass us"

They continued walking down the luminous street while the night lights flickered above them for products advertising anatomical modifications and 'homes of the future'.

"You're right. This isn't a place for us. But it will serve for a place to spearhead our operations. The world is being thrown in chaos with a demon lord rising in Paris, a cyborg hacker creating a city from scrap metal, and Gothic's own inner turmoil that is currently boiling over. None of it is really our concern at the moment, but we must remain vigilant."

His tone once again dropped to a more ominous and serious one.

"Ivana, the 23rd strig, has requested my presence. When I return, we'll have our strategy mapped out. After all, she can imagine a mutant special operations group to get a little impatient without pulling a trigger."

Kinetic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Life . The phenomena of bio-chemical equations fusing together to become the fleshy vessel of some ethereal frequency known as a spirit or soul. It was in Noc Haven that the being forged from unorthodox means , made as a predecessor of scientific wizardry and mad villainy, came to reap the rewards in abundance of living in a mega cyber hub metropolis. It was in Noc Haven where the formerly known Project Zero , who now answered to Hermes Helios or Kinetic , decided to live. The abundant network of cybernetically fused innerworkings made for the perfect place to indulge in clandestine rituals of genetic and robotic endeavors that would be frowned upon anywhere else in the world. Not that anyone would know what he was up to.

Kinetic used most of his super-villain father's funds in order to create the complex maze of a laboratory known as the Helix House and as he settled in the immaculate room of fiber-wire and micro-chip he felt gloriously triumphant while his latest invention poured out a digital melody that left a light wave resonance. He had found out how to transmute oxygen and dust molecules into pixelized fragments of visual music. The first of his many groundbreaking masterpieces. Though something was bothering him , something kept creeping in his mind and calling out to him like a barely audible vibration . Eventually he tracked the source and found it immolating deep from the confines of the center of the city and he knew then that he would have to visit the coded glitch god known as Raven Cypher.

The amount of time it took for him to reach the cryptic room of digital holograms ,after bypassing the heavily encrypted vault like doors, was comparable to a flash of lightning. Kinetic's speed paired with his hacking prowess made the daunting task seem as easy as lifting up a remote to change the channel. The jade eyes moved swiftly around the dark chambers as he spoke out to attempt to contact the one who created the city from radioactive ashes.

"Don't be shy. I wont siphon your memory banks and take over your entire city."

@raven_cypher

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/chernobyl-location-1617644/

what happens there?

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enormity said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/chernobyl-location-1617644/

what happens there?

I might ask a mod to lock that thread since this is technically Chernobyl/Ukraine.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Damn. Can't post twice in a row)

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Raven_Cypher

@kinetic_:

"Ma'am. We have a breach in one of the center server rooms. Unknown intruder." The mechanical security guard announced the byronic baroness of the city as she sat on a steel throne with coils and hydraulics attached to her body.

"Shall we disarm and apprehend my Queen?" He continued with a plasma rifle at his side, eager to use it despite being a programmed robot with no emotions or desires other than to serve Raven Cypher until his last dying electric thought.

"No. He has spoken to me directly and he seems to be compliant with the rules in my domain. Although he did break into a highly fortified chamber. Do tell how he was able to do this?"

Before he could come up to the reasoning of the break in, the cybernetic queen rose her hand hand squeezed her fist into a ball causing the android to break down into pieces and burn into sparks.

"No need to answer." She said coldly and plainly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked at a smooth yet deliberate pace down to the security room that managed a portion of Noc Haven's security system and power supply, but nothing too important. His threats of hacking her memory banks, personal or city wide, were hollow threats. She made sure to keep that in a discreet and well guarded location. Unknown to most, it wasn't actually in a room let alone the tower. It was well protected because it was hidden within her and guarded by her.

Opening the door with a simple recognition or her own anatomy's genetic material and passcode, the door open wide to the room that glowed and pulsated a dim aqua color.

"There better be a reasonable explanation for your presence here, and if their isn't...I hope you can fight better than you can hack for your sake."Her warning was just as apathetic has when she killed one of her guards while she readied her own dual pistols and aimed down the sights.

No Caption Provided

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victoria sat in her recently aquired estate of the new technologically advanced city. The technological province was welcoming to the militarized engineer. Scenery and tinkering were not however her focus of the day. All about her was a series of monitors relaying any and all intel to be found on Gothic. Or as it was now Super City, a most troubling investment of tax money and corporate funding.

"Mechanized babysitters is that really how they want to answer to Venezuela's latest revive in meta paranoia? How'd they even get backing for this? For a nation that preaches equality and freedom this certainy seems intrusive." On the desk was her Iphone set on speaker though nobody was responding. Typical really. "I can't get in there, they'd pick up on my tech instantly." Still no real reply to her words. "We need someone who doesn't have a meta gene, to resolve this wee need stealth."

"Know. Also talk to much." Finally the person on the other end of the line responded. Reading over the data herself and concluding how she'd handle the job. Biting back laughter and rolling her eyes Victoria shut off her phone. She moved and sat comfortably on the balcony overlooking the unique city. This was probably the only place she could comfortably let nanites rest and reveal her scars and cybernetics.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boom! Finally updated.

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So, this is the vaunted empire which "threatens" to absolve my own?

How quaint
How quaint

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Emperor_von_Doom

@raven_cypher:

Then you commit to failing against the might of Doom.

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor_von_doom: Among the many sins that make up my consciousness, lying is not among them.

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Raven_Cypher
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Raven_Cypher
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven_cypher:

I have the sudden urge to make some mechas. Might post a blog about it, detailing some lieutenants and major figureheads in the Elysian-Vulcan military movement.

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor_von_doom: Did you see Darkchild's blog with Mechas? It was pretty good. It would be awesome to see a mecha vs mecha battle between you two

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Raven_Cypher

@darkchild: Yea, my bad. I have no idea why I said blog.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I forgot I gotta post in this with Kinetic. But the Wildcardz war against the Liberators starts here. Keep ya eyes open. ;)