Nine Lives Coffeeshop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Coffee?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Vrakmul

ronin alexsnder says:

"Nova your absolutely right you cant just read through whole bible with out taking your time or else you will never understand it."

I have read the whole thing. It's just frankly not very Exiting. The fact that the so called all knowing god says that Snow comes from store houses makes the book no better.

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Feral Nova says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"ronin alexsnder says:
"hey now easy there killer. our the normal peoples bible isnot boring. but ill leave u alone about ur religion then its cool. butill be waiting for the geek squad to show up at my front door and getthe same beating that they got in high school. lol ok im done ill leaveit alone now "

We are not GEEKS, we are nerds. There is a huge difference. Nerds are smart. Geeks are dumb. "

I'M A GEEK! XD

sorry... not samrt enough to be a nerd, lol XD"

lol no way.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By LexiCat

-she bent and picked the rock up and as she read the note, tears welled in her eyes. letting out a sigh, she slipped quietly behind the counter and tried taking a few deep breaths- Hi Shawn. Yes, coffee. We do have other things as well. If you.. need anything let me know.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#155  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

ronin alexsnder says:

"Feral Nova says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"ronin alexsnder says:
"hey now easy there killer. our the normal peoples bible isnot boring. but ill leave u alone about ur religion then its cool. butill be waiting for the geek squad to show up at my front door and getthe same beating that they got in high school. lol ok im done ill leaveit alone now "

We are not GEEKS, we are nerds. There is a huge difference. Nerds are smart. Geeks are dumb. "

I'M A GEEK! XD

sorry... not samrt enough to be a nerd, lol XD"

lol no way."

no way what? That I'm a geek? Or not smart enough to be a Nerd? lol

I'm proud to say it! I'm a geek! lol

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ronin alexsnder

what exactly makes u a geek. is it B/c u play on here or like comics afraid if thats the truth i am a geek to.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Vrakmul

ronin alexsnder says:

"what exactly makes u a geek. is it B/c u play on here or like comics afraid if thats the truth i am a geek to. "

If your a geek your smart but not as much as a nerd. Typically holding a 110-130 Iq.

Tao Ming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Tao Ming

Lexi, why did all that crap happen earlier?

Avatar image for karung_the_conjourer
Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bonjour, LexiCat, do you have doughnuts because I'm feeling up for one. So uh, what's up? Would you call Chris your "boyfriend" I'm sorry if I have offended you with that question, so uh, I was just wondering what you did with the necklace

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Noir_Dark

Ratagino please.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ronin alexsnder

well my iq is probably an 80 but that doesnt mean im smart or not being smart really has nothing to do with ur IQ because u might be smart at some things but i bet im smarter than u at somethings also. so IQ doesnt really prove anything maybe just the direction u took in your life.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#162  Edited By Sparda

The Warriors says:

"The Warriors number 2 leader throws a rock through the window that has a note attached to it.***Dear Owner Of Shop******Hello there I'm Sylvestor I bet you know my big brother who died recently in battle, I just wanted to let you know I'm the new leader. Also were going to terrorize you and your shop, And we can't be stoped!... have a nice day.*****Sincerley***THE LEADER"

That's a jerk thing to do.

Jerks.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By LexiCat

I don't know, Tao. -said quietly as she busied herself wiping down the counter- I never meant any harm by opening this place.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The Warriors says:

"The Warriors number 2 leader throws a rock through the window that hasa note attached to it.***Dear Owner Of Shop******Hello there I'm Sylvestor I bet you know my big brother who diedrecently in battle, I just wanted to let you know I'm the new leader.Also were going to terrorize you and your shop, And we can't bestoped!... have a nice day.*****Sincerley***THE LEADER"

WFT!? turns to Lexi I SAY WE KICK THERE @$$!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Vrakmul

ronin alexsnder says:

"well my iq is probably an 80 but that doesnt mean im smart or not being smart really has nothing to do with ur IQ because u might be smart at some things but i bet im smarter than u at somethings also. so IQ doesnt really prove anything maybe just the direction u took in your life."

Your right, It was found that the thickness of the brain stem is the most accurate measure of intelligence.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

ronin alexsnder says:

"what exactly makes u a geek. is it B/c u play on here or like comics afraid if thats the truth i am a geek to. "

I dont know... everyone just tells me I'm a geek, and so... I am! lol XD

And others have told me that there a geek, so I talk with them, we have a lot in common so then I feel like I'm more of a geek. lol

idk... lol, I guess Its kinda just something I call myself since everyone else calls me that, lol.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By ronin alexsnder

mmm and so how do we find out that. can we try with ur brain.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Garison

Feral Nova says:

"The Warriors says:
"The Warriors number 2 leader throws a rock through the window that has a note attached to it. ***Dear Owner Of Shop*** ***Hello there I'm Sylvestor I bet you know my big brother who died recently in battle, I just wanted to let you know I'm the new leader. Also were going to terrorize you and your shop, And we can't be stoped!... have a nice day.** ***Sincerley*** THE LEADER"
WFT!? ***turns to Lexi*** I SAY WE KICK THERE @$$!"

TM already did they just got a new leader they updated there page

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By LexiCat

Bonjour Monsieur Karung. I do indeed have doguhnuts. -soft smile- And you did not offend me by asking the question. Chris is my best friend..

Ratagino coming up, Mr. Noir

Nova, I'm not fighting anyone. I'm not here for that. If they wish to destroy, I'll simply keep rebuilding. It's all I can do. I won't be intimidated.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Garison says:

"Feral Nova says:
"The Warriors says:
"The Warriors number 2 leader throws a rock through thewindow that has a note attached to it. ***Dear Owner Of Shop******Hello there I'm Sylvestor I bet you know my big brother who diedrecently in battle, I just wanted to let you know I'm the new leader.Also were going to terrorize you and your shop, And we can't bestoped!... have a nice day.** ***Sincerley*** THE LEADER"
WFT!? ***turns to Lexi*** I SAY WE KICK THERE @$$!"

TM already did they just got a new leader they updated there page"

'

I SAY WE KICK IT AGAIN!

@Lexi: Can I kick there @$$ for you then? They souldnt be able to get away with this! punks...

The Warriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By The Warriors

Warriors walk in with baseball bats, brass knuckles, knifes, guns, water guns, sling shots, smoke bombs

LEADER: "I say we kick your a$$ Feral Nova", get em boys!

Members charge... one member takes a bat and swings at Feral Nova, and another a knife at Lexi

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Sparda

A bullet knocks the knife out of the Members hand

No way to treat a lady, pal.....

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Garison

"How many times I'm gonna have too kick your @SS to get it through your puny brains to leave us alone"

Garison charges at the guy with the knife and tackles him punching him repeatedly

"Nows your chance Feral Nova"

The Warriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By The Warriors

A member pulls out a gun and shot a bullet at Sparda... another member punches Garison in the face

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The Warriors says:

"***Warriors walk in with baseball bats, brass knuckles, knifes, guns, water guns, sling shots, smoke bombs***LEADER: *"I say we kick your a$$ Feral Nova", get em boys!****Members charge... one member takes a bat and swings at Feral Nova, and another a knife at Lexi***"

Feral laughs as the bat is swung at her, before it even reaches her it burst into flames

Wood? Common, I'm FERAL NOVA, your gonna have to do better than that.

burst into flames

Now... GET OUT!
Post Edited:2008-03-18 21:22:58

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Sparda

Sparda knocks the bullet away with his sword

I suggest we take this outside before I put you outside....

The Warriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By The Warriors

The Warriors run outside and throws bricks in the window

LEADER: "Lets takes this outside, com'on we'll beat the crap out of ya"

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Garison

"I'm not wating!"

Garison runs out in the street and shoots his spear at a members chest

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

FORGET IT! I'm taking the fight to there place, dont want to mess up Lexi's place!

takes off to the Warriors hang out

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Zenma

Zenma watches the fight a mile away on a tall building

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Sparda

Gang members aren't as tough as they were before......I mean, a coffeeshop? Really?

Walks out of the shop, waits for someone to make a move

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Vrakmul

Cthulhu gets back to the fight Alright, attack my Cthulhi miniture human versions of Cthulhu with a thousandth of his unimaginable power which would equal surfer level power come Destroy this group.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By The Spartan

Sparda says:

"Gang members aren't as tough as they were before......I mean, a coffeeshop? Really? *Walks out of the shop, waits for someone to make a move*"

walks up to the coffee shop, sees Sparda about to take on some little (fill in the blank)'s, stands next to him, draws blade

I've got your back bro. Let's not do this in Lexi's place. Let's take it somewhere else. How about this?:

The Warriors vs. Sparda, Garison, and The Spartan
Post Edited:2008-03-18 21:47:27

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Vrakmul

The Spartan says:

"Sparda says:
"Gang members aren't as tough as they were before......I mean, a coffeeshop? Really? *Walks out of the shop, waits for someone to make a move*"

walks up to the coffee shop, sees Sparda about to take on some little (fill in the blank)'s, stands next to him, draws blade

I've got your back bro. Let's not do this in Lexi's place. Let's take it somewhere else. How about this?:

The Warriors vs. Sparda, Garison, and The Spartan*"

Don't forget me, Dreadnaught/Cthulhu.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Sparda

The Spartan says:

"Sparda says:

The Warriors vs. Sparda, Garison, and The Spartan*"

Ha, I don't even think you guys need me there.....

I gotta go soon anyways though.

Kick some @$$!

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartan prepare for glory! We need you at the HQ............asap!

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By ronin alexsnder

good morning all i suppose the coffee shop's not open yet so ill just be waiting outside the door for my morning coffee

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By ronin alexsnder

thank you berry much. ill take to shots of expresso. did you notice my secret plan to take over the vine and i almost had it till you and lostpaladin got on LOL. i was working on having every post in the RPG forum i was almost there LOL

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By LexiCat

unlocking the door, flipping the OPEN sign on, then pulling the door open- Good morning, Ronin. -smiling at him softly- The first pot of the day is all done. Your stool's waiting on you.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By LexiCat

-laughing softly with a smile- Sorry about that. Got to open up the place, though.. Try to enjoy it while I still seem to have a place. -filling up the first expresso and walking it over to him-

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By ronin alexsnder

dang lexi i never thought that such a peaceful person as you could ever open up a coffee shop that seems more like a fighting arena LOL. im sorry.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By LexiCat

ronin alexsnder says:

"dang lexi i never thought that such a peaceful person as you could ever open up a coffee shop that seems more like a fighting arena LOL. im sorry."

No, I'm sorry. This wasn't the atmosphere that I wanted for my guests. I don't know why.. people seem to want to destroy this place. I didn't think I was doing harm by opening it. Apparently, I was mistaken. -letting out a sigh as she poured herself a cup of coffee- How are you doing over there? Need an expresso refill?

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By ronin alexsnder

yea sure thanx lexi holds up glass. just so u know im gonna declare that at 8:41 i offically took over the vine lol. anyways im good been waking up early hoping my friend holly would post in our RP. how u doin and why are u on this early u at work

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By ronin alexsnder

this is true and god forbid i make my own coffee LOL. sips on espresso so what do u from home.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By LexiCat

-refills the cup and hands it back to him- No, I work from home anyway. I'm my own boss. I'm just used to waking up early. I've always done it. -smiling softly- Besides, how would you get your coffee if I didn't get up so early?

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By LexiCat

-laughing softly- Why that would be unheard of! Making your own coffee? -takes another sip of her coffee before crossing her arms as she leans on the counter- Nothing that special I'm afraid. Advertising.. I create graphical layouts for newspapers and magazines.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By ronin alexsnder

well thats pretty cool lexi. how old are you. im not to good in the kitchen -laughs loudly- i tend to break things. hell in both apts ive lived in i managed to break both ovens and a dish washer and a coffee pot not to mention the laundry washer LOL

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By LexiCat

Oh! Do not come behind my counter then! You have to promise me! -laughing- And I'm 29, actually..

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By ronin alexsnder

lol i promise to never come behind the counter dear laughs loudy and leans back in his chair sipping on the expresso. besides why do that when i have my own stool and get to have the lovely lexicat serve me coffee all morning. im 23. hell for a sec i just forgot how old i was i almost put 24 lol. it makes me smile every time i see a woman on this web site and even more when there not 17 LOL

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By ronin alexsnder

yay lexi we can throw a 1000 posts party for me. ill make the cake. quickly attempts to go back in the kitchen.