• 72 results
Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
#51 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy came from europ and his spidy sense went all over and look outside and saw a bunch of zombies he puts on his costume and says "to the pilot to land and get enough fuel to head back to eupore" the pilot says " what about you" and spidy says "i'm going" hold them for you to put the fuel in the plane". yhey land and spidy jump on 2 zombies and smashes there head and said "they are not alive so no holding back". notice the pilot putting fuel and the pilot said 'can hold them for 10 mintuiese". spidy says "i'll give you 20". so spidy carefully listen to his spidy sense so no one can bite him and jump through the zombies and they full. by the end of 10 mintues there all down. the pilot says " come with us". spidy says " no i must save the other people" and the pilot says god help you. spidy says "thanks" and heads into the city.

#52 Posted by Thought (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought is finished with the zombies and has headed towards the city, he then notices Spiderman battleing a few zombies, "Hello Spiderman, let me give you a hand!" Thought switches to heat vision mode and starts burning the zombies. At that same moment Sun Rider arrives, "Hello Sun Rider," Thought greets his long time friend. "Lets kick some zombie ass!" Sun Rider says after burning the head off a zombie.
Post Edited:2007-06-27 10:32:09

#53 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy helps thought and sun rider and we easily beat them down but "someyhings wrong" spidy says "there something wrong my spider sense is still going" and this huge zombie creature comes out.

#54 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Nny has wandered after Thought. When he sees the Beast, he grins. "Moose! Zombie moose!! Fun!!!"

Not that the thing looks one bit like a moose, by then Nny is a fricking loony.

Nny promptly attacks it.

#55 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

okay spidy swings off to see if anyone needs help and see almost everyone in town in the mall and billions of zombies are trying to get in so spidy goes into the mall and see's everyone barracading the doors spidy says i'm here to help and webs the doors shut and say we need keep things in order here

#56 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Nny is having 'fun' in his own inimitable way. Twenty zombies are trying to attack him at once, but he hardly cares-he's too busy yelling at some random guy who cut him off in traffic last week.

#57 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

while spidy does the heacy lifting to barricade the place he wonders if anyone else will show up and help cause he's not sure if he can protect all these people

#58 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Nny leaves the unfortunate bad driver and enters the mall. Fresh blood spatters his clothes.

He starts to barricade as well.

#59 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

het nny thanks but i think its best if i stay in the front and check the mall and keep everybody okay cause i can deal with barricading

#60 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Nny nods and starts to wander around.

He notices that people have been looting and rolls his eyes.

"Now I can see food being stolen, but what use is a TV when the world is ending? I mean, honestly!" He looks around. "What idiot stole a DVD player?" he yells. "Own up and at least I'll kill you quick!"

#61 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

before I do anything, is this happening worlwide, or is this a specific city?

#62 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"before I do anything, is this happening worlwide, or is this a specific city?"

i don't know i guess just city

#63 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy continues barricading and sees some more people outside and he leaps out of the mall to get them and made a web line they can clime to get to the mall and then zombies comes after he him and he is protecting the web line and he stays and fight and clobberns them and uses his waldoes to knock them out and the people finally made it and he goes to the mall again is anyone ingured and they say no

#64 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Nny, however, says that if anyone annoys him there will be massive carnage.

#65 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

So, another thing, are the zombies magical in nature, or is this a virus? Are they satanic, or just the result of chemical what have you? Important to know these things...

#66 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

OoC: ooc talk in the ooc thread, please.

#67 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the OOC thread? Nevermind that I'll probably find it after asking...

#68 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

"The only reason I'm fighting these bloody things is that I want to kill people and they're killing them first. It gets on my nerves!"

He notices that one survivor is putting on makeup and points to her. "See? SEE? Why the Hell is she putting on makeup? It's the middle of an Apocalypse! It's like those looters! Who CARES about stealing TVs? What use is a TV when the universe is ending?!?!?!? Stop putting on makeup in Hell!"

And he cuts her head off.

#69 Posted by RAY (351 posts) - - Show Bio

ray gets a call.

"hello?"

he hears someone breathing heavily.

and then someone screaming. ray traces the call and heads over to see whats going on. he is partly mad, cause he is missing spongebob lol.

when ray gets there, he sees scarlet spider and asked "whats going on here?"

#70 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

"Zombies!!!" Nny yells happily.

#71 Posted by Sketchtor (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

#72 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Nny laughs. "Well, they do say that actions speak louder than words . . ."