Night Dweller's Paradise club

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Blood_

@AgentOrange: Adrianna snatched the ID from the man. "Would. You. Just. Stop. Already?" Her eyes were red, and her fangs were a nightmare. "Ive had enough of this hunter, pick pocket, disguise thing you've got going on. Could you.. Leave... Please?" she said through gritted teeth.

Avatar image for bloodwolfassassin
Bloodwolfassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 148

User Lists: 15

@daywalkerdrakon: Ralph playfully pats Creed on the shoulder, "Well it was good meeting you sparky" Ralph says to Creed and walks over to the bar near Drakon, He whispers to him so he can hear him but his female companion can not. "I can practically smell it on you cheif, you're up to something, the question is what?"

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By FALLENprophet

@_Creed_: "Thought I'd check out your kind of people." Alexander laughed as he noticed the vampire creed had just pushed, was not moving for alex but the drink he had just ordered.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By _Creed_

@FALLENprophet: Creed grinned

Look mate, just have a cross on you when your in here, most wont think twice

AgentOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205  Edited By AgentOrange

@Adrianna: Shrugging Agent orange left secure in the knowledge that Adrianna had one of the worst passport photos he had ever seen. & he had just put it up on twitter

so all in all a good nights work for the Vatican's Premiere League Vampire Hunter

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By FALLENprophet

@_Creed_: "Creed, calm down bro I'll be fine, plus that's why I got you right." Alexander patted creed on the back. "So where's that vampire girl Adrianna, she must be around here somewhere right?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By _Creed_

@FALLENprophet: Creed laughs and points at him

You dont want to be messin around with her mate, she is pissed right now and she is the alpha here.

Avatar image for daywalkerdrakon
daywalkerdrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By daywalkerdrakon

@Bloodwolfassassin:Drakon removed a pistol from his cloak and casually pressed it against the werewolfs side near where the liver would be and whispering so only he can hear, low enough that other vampires wouldnt even catch it. "I am hunting..." He turns and smiles sinisterly at the female vampire "It would be good for you if you did not get in between a predator and his prey" Drakon, the gun still covertly pressed into the werewolfs side turned his attention back to his companion.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By FALLENprophet

@_Creed_: "Calm down mate , I just want to get to know my teammates." he smirked.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Blood_

@FALLENprophet: Adrianna had quickly changed and soaked shoulder height in steaming warm water in one of the hottubs. "What is with today..?"

Bloodwolfassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalkerdrakon: Still whispering "That all depends, who's the target and what kind of price is on their head." Ralph says. Ralph hands Drakon one of his "Killer for Hire" business cards, "I make it my business to know these sorts of things"

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By FALLENprophet

@Adrianna: (Edited)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By _Creed_

@FALLENprophet: Yeah thats her, careful she bites, for real

Avatar image for daywalkerdrakon
daywalkerdrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By daywalkerdrakon

@Bloodwolfassassin:Drakon ignored the werewolf's card. He had scouted enough for tonight. He knew were he would be able to find his target and a good deal more and decided to take home his cover back to his place for an early morning workout. "F@&k off kid" Drakon walked out with the female vampire under his arm.

(you really have no reason to suspect i'm a mercenary and that I am looking for someone in the bar, my character is under cover and scouting and he would not be acting in any way as to blow it he is experienced enough not too. The predator-prey comment is a double while actually referring to his target would appear to be directed towards the female vampire to you character)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Enz0
@daywalkerdrakon: (No foul language, a child friendly site please read the rules, censorship is the sh!t :P_
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By FALLENprophet

@_Creed_: "Haha well she seems busy. To let you know, so far that I know of there is like 6 of us(I know there is more) Malachi a speedster, I think you've met him, Lincoln obviously. Myself and you, the bad a spec ops and recon, then there are Rake and his mate, don't know his name they're a part of the powerhouse division, seven including the vampire girl."

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Blood_

@_Creed_: Adrianna relaxed in the warm water with a glass of blood beside her. she took a sip and when she took the glass away from her lips, her razor sharp teeth were covered in blood. she licked the blood off, letting a drop roll down her neck as she laid back.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: Creed quietly slipped into the tub beside her and sipped his blood

'Ello again love

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Blood_

@_Creed_: Adrianna sat in front of him, moving her long brown hair to the side. "Oh shut up Creed, just give me a massage." she looked back at him.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: Creed gently began to push her shoulders and rub them, he rubbed his cheek against hers and whispered

Of course madame

Bloodwolfassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalkerdrakon: (That's true, but given my characters own profession he would have enough street smarts to know when someone is acting like they're acting suspicious more so than the average person, the rest was all guessing on his part)

Ralph Gets up from the bar and decides to explore the place. He was pretty sure he wasn't going to find a job here tonight but he decided before he left he should probably apologize to Adrianna for acting like a creep and almost getting into it with Creed, He happens upon her near the hottub, He politely tries not to look at her barely clothed, if clothed at all, body he sais, "Why hello again, I just wanted to apologize for acting like a creep and almost getting into it with your boy Colin Creedy, I am heading out, but I wanted to thank you for your kind hospitality, if you ever need me, here's my card," Ralph puts one of his killer for hire business cards by the edge of the hot tub and leaves the bar, all while whistling Hungry like the wolf, on the way out he looks at creed and stares at him long and hard and then Ralph leaves the club and disapears into the night.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Blood_

@Bloodwolfassassin: Adrianna thanks the man. "Have a good night Ralph.." she says to him as he leaves.

@_Creed_: Adrianna's breathing became quite and short, she leaned farther back nuzzling in place on Creed's chest. Her eye's were closed, and her lips slightly parted breathing short sighs of sleep.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: Creed was about to go in for a peck on the lips but stopped quickly, instead he moved a bit and smooched her on the cheek and wrapped his arms around her. Eventually the two ere fast asleep with Creed holding her

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Blood_

Adrianna awoke in her bed, not remembering the night before. Her sheets were ripped to shreads. She must have had a nightmare. The recurring dream that wouldnt leave her mind no matter how hard she tried. She sighed and sat up and got out of bed. After making her way into the bathroom she turned on the bath with steaming hot water. She undressed and dipped a toe in the water before submerging into the exquisite lions paw bathtub. she closed her eyes and sank under the water, listening. But no heart beat came.

Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Dark_Fang

Ken sat at the bar, solitary. Hunched over a glass of whiskey, he wondered what he would do next.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Blood_

@Dark_Fang: "Hello again sir. What are you looking for tonight?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ThePuzzler

Puzzler quickly went down the tunnels somewhat sticking to a crowd of vamps, and as they entered the club he crouched threw the crowd and he was in. He smiled at how interesting the place was and peaked around

Avatar image for artist_incarnate
Artist_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darrel walks in with a vampire chick."Weird.You want me to play here?" he says to the chick,who nods and walks towards a crowd.
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Blood_

@Artist_Incarnate: @The_Puzzler: "Evening gentlemen." Adrianna says smiling.

Artist_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Adrianna: "Umm...hey.A chick wanted me to play here?" he lifts up his guitar to exclaim his point.
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Adrianna: Well hello again
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Blood_

@Artist_Incarnate: "Well.. If you play well you are welcome to play. Should I pay you?"

@The_Puzzler: "Its nice to see you again in such a short period of time."

Artist_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Adrianna: "I'll do it for free."
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Adrianna: Of course, then again everything to me is kind of a short period of time...but yeah how have things been?
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Blood_

@Artist_Incarnate: "Alright you may set your things up if you like."

@The_Puzzler: "Theyve been wonderful darling.. Ive had alot of rest. Things have been quite lately."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Adrianna: Im her darling? Oooh Puzzler clears his throat.  Sometimes rest and silence is a good therapy no?
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Blood_

@The_Puzzler: "But it gets old after awhile... I like to have fun every once in awhile.. Dont you?"

Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Adrianna: "What is it we all look for? A good drink," he raised his glass. "Check. And what else?" He asked, with a suggestive raise of his eyebrows.

Artist_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feels a bit weird as he sits down at a stool in a corner of the room.The place stank like sh!t,must have horrible management.He begins playing his guitar slowly.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Blood_

@Dark_Fang: "Well.. Weve got plenty of woman in the club who would be interested. Im a little harder to deal with." Adrianna smiles and runs her hand down his shoulder.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#241  Edited By Kiddevil

Warren drags a blood covered katana behind him as he walks over to a table a vampire waitress walks over to take his order "whiskey quick." the woman leaves and moments later returns with several bottles of whiskey on a tray and leaves it on the table as soon as she leaves Warren put his feet up on the table and stared drinking

Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Adrianna: He shuddered in ecstacy as she ran her hand over him. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind." He smiled at her. He knew the best place to start. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked with a slight grin.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#243  Edited By Nerx
@Adrianna: Is it possible for me to work as the supplier for this establishment?
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Blood_

@Dark_Fang: "Ohhh.. Sorry hun, you cant afford me." She smiles, laughs and walks away.

@Nerx: "And what exactly would you be supplying?"

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Libertyprime

(out of suit) Douglas walks in and takes a seat on a couch.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Adrianna: Puzzler walks up behind Adrianna and holds a wine glass full of O positive in front of her 
For you miss
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Blood_

@The_Puzzler: "Why thank you sir. How has life been treating you?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Adrianna: Good as long as it has been doing the same for you, the Puzzler winks 
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Blood_

@The_Puzzler: Adrianna looks at the man strangely. "Umm.. I think theres something wrong with your eye.."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Adrianna: Puzzler simply does this and walks off