Night Dweller's Paradise club

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1151  Edited By 614azrael
"That is the way of a diplomat, breaking the knees of the many so they can be of the few to stand tall. Undermind the world for power, the most wretched being in these walls is cleaner then any lawyer, mayer or politician. Impero is the dirtiest" the vampire himonculi's voice cold as she spoke. Her anarchist beliefs clear as day as she finished the wine glass of blood refusing to gravitate to the mans sympathy.
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Avatar image for simon_the_merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: "I Agree. The way of the government is sneaky, They lure in it's people with a false sense of hope and security. They act as though they are the messiah, When in reality they are no bit better then the evils they are sworn to defend their lambs against." Simon said with a bit of sincerity, No he was not a true or active anarchist, But he had conspiring beliefs.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1153  Edited By 614azrael
"Glad to see im not the only one with a functioning mind" the vampire remarked geting off the table shed partially sat on. A cordial bow hinting at the Japanese culture she'd explored and studied in her long life. "Natalie Alianette, though in honor of my sister I also go by Alice. A pleasure to meet you."
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Simon let out a grin as he replied, Extending his hand "Simon. Simon Thompson...Also known as the Killer in Grey, And Simon the Merciless. Nice to meet a pleasant woman such as yerself." He then took a sip of his beer and continued "So why did you show up out here anyways?"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1155  Edited By 614azrael
She shook Simons hand before continuing to answer his question. I need a somewhat more stable place to rest at times. Vagabond life style isn't quite as tollerated in this age."
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Simon chuckled a bit at her response as he looked at her "Yer lookin' at a man who slept in trash cans and lived off Heroin and hobos for about ohhh I Dunno fifty years." He chuckled a bit, Recalling his past experiences.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1157  Edited By 614azrael
"Case and point" the calm voice spoke carefull not to try and use her voice to try and push a mind to do what she wanted. It wasn't beneath her to cheat in such a way but the time didn't feel apropriate to do such. "As a seven hundred year old canite I refuse to be a homeless or a slave ever again" her remark solidified by the sinister I'll get my way smile.
    @Simon_the_Merciless
Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1158  Edited By Canine

It was at the peak of the business hours for the club when Canine arrived. Packed to full capacity, Canine struggled as he tried to push through the masses of creature and meta-human alike, making his way to the bar. He was stopped by a fang, a beautiful undead woman who appeared in her twenties but could very well be hundreds of years old. She pulled Liam over to an empty booth before he could express his disinterest and the coerced him to sit with her. "You're not a vampire." She started while checking him out. "But you do have fangs." She lifted up Liam's upper lip and pointed out two extended canines. "No i'm not." The Wildside of Predators responded, his stare wandered off towards the bar. "What are you hiding underneath those sunglasses." She reached up to take off Liam's sunglasses but he quickly stopped her. "Orange eyes. I'm not interested in this right now, nice meeting you." He quickly left and continued heading towards the bar, finally getting to an empty space at the counter after several minutes. "O negative blood?" The bartender asked, assuming that her new patron was a vampire. Canine shook his head and smirked. "bottle of kokanee." His response caught the bartender off guard, who stepped back in surprise. "It's okay, I get that alot. People thinking i'm a fang." He said before the woman could apologize. She quickly grabbed the beer from a mini-fridge from under the counter and handed to Liam. He tipped the bottle, a gesture of thanks and turned around, cracking the bottle open. He took a swig then headed for a seat in the back.

Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael said:

"Case and point" the calm voice spoke carefull not to try and use her voice to try and push a mind to do what she wanted. It wasn't beneath her to cheat in such a way but the time didn't feel apropriate to do such. "As a seven hundred year old canite I refuse to be a homeless or a slave ever again" her remark solidified by the sinister I'll get my way smile.
@Simon_the_Merciless:

Simon wrapped his fingers around his beer bottle and took another sip "Eh Trash Bag blankets are pretty warm once ya' get used to em'...Hobos on the other hand..."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1160  Edited By 614azrael
"Some six hundred years of desert jail cells say no more if it can be hellped. Nine times out of ten I got concrete floors or dried earth as something to sleep on. No blanket, meals scarce they wanted me hungry for the next task. I refuse to live such existance again, if their isn't places here I think i'll go for a mansion. Familiarize the owners so they'll mindlessly live their lives and keep healthy as meals. Nothing to grand but enough to get by." Her attitude saying she would be fine with another vamp taking haven in another room. So many other vamps had nice things and were the aristocrats she wanted dead why shouldn't she, Ali figured.
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: "Those bastards." Simon said hearing here sad story once again "Did you ever kill them?"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1162  Edited By 614azrael
"I didn't kill the master, I assure you though if that house still stands the stains of blood still taint those walls." Natalie remarks with traces of rage. "But enough about what spun me into a anarchist horror, whats Simons story?"
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Simon smirked a bit as he said in his mind with the first thought "Ha..Badass." Hm? His story. That's what was went through his mind as she asked, He did not have a good past, Or at least the kind that would not cause a riot. He said "Ah No, I Don't have much of a past really...You on the other hand..."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1164  Edited By 614azrael
"So your Average Joe the Vampire? And here I thought you were the Jack the Ripper of the twenty first century what a shame." Ali basking in the first concept of friendship in centuries. Her vendetta kept her from going heartlessly cold, arguably the only good to truely come from it.
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Simon said grinning and rolling his eyes "Yeah more like Bloody Alucard the Ripper..." Simon tried to keep his arrogance from shining, He really did want to show off, But somehow he'd have to skip that faithful day he murdered several hundred people in mass.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1166  Edited By 614azrael
"Alu what?" Born in thirteen hundreds and raised outside the technical word she was clueless of what he meant. (xP 13th century vamps dont watch anime lol)
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: "Alucard was a pen name of a friend of mine...Spell it backwards in your head..." Simon said sighing. He was referencing Darien, His sire.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1168  Edited By 614azrael
"Dracula never met him what ive heard always sounded like fiction more then fact. Who am I to judge though, so does that put you fairly high on the totem poll?"
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Simon sighed. Might as well give it up now. "Actually, I'm not an average joe at all...I'm a hundred and twenty one, Fought in both world wars, The first in a black ops british platoon, The second as a paramilitary counter-guerilla against the french, Afterwards I went on a thirty year killing streak, And by the seventies my peak, I Was killing three people A Day and still checking into my disguise as a Punk rodie...I've murdered well around a thousand people or so in my life time. Not proud of it, But yeah I Kinda lied to you and I'm not sure why." He let out another sighed and scratched his Mohawk.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1170  Edited By 614azrael
"Your in a din of vampires no reason to hide what you've done. Perhaps it would help if I told you my count. In my timre I've got roughly one thousand nine hundred and twelve. No where near yours but the numbers sky rocketed when they went up. Concerts would be held quality music with my clans ability of voice manipulating them. The result, thirty too two hundred people swaying to the song while I and ocasionally others butchered them all. Don't be ashamed of what you are, your a soldier a damn good one don't thing otherwise." The vampiric humonculi's voice a persuasive one in effort to ease his thoughts.
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Simon smirked as he leaned in a bit closer "Yer real forgivin' for a remorseless killer, Y'know that?"

Abattoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1172  Edited By Abattoir

Checking out the light show for the band was fun for the first half hour but the self induced concussion was beginning to wear off. "Damn My calcifying skull i need a drink"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1173  Edited By 614azrael
Natalie shruged "im out to burn every empire and wear Impero's eyes as ear rings im not someone who can judge you." A calm incucing laugh escaping her.
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1174  Edited By Austri

@Abattoir: Red took a big chug of EverClear and immediately felt the burn in his chest as it went down. For little to no reason though he looks to his side and sees a rather different looking individual Now usually this would mean Red had some one who he could get fashion tips from, but in this case not so much, "Huh... I've been drinking WAYYY too much" he says as he convinces himself that the man he sees is an illusion.

Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: A Laugh escaped Simon's mouth as he got closer, Leaning forward and placing his hand on Alianette's cheek "Just my kinda person heh" He said in a more hush tone.

Abattoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1176  Edited By Abattoir

@OxeRed: "That guy over there thinks your an illusion" said the physical trauma induced hallucination of Ted Danson"shrooooooooooomms" said abba

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1177  Edited By 614azrael
"Unless of course every word was a deceptive lie to sway your mind using emotion control." The Arabian vengeance seaker spoke matter of factly. Wasn't any lie in her words yet, still it was true such dirty tricks were part of her life. Her soft hand hand removing his from her cheek but still holding it. Companionship was moronic for her Natalie refused to allow such contact.
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Simon thought about it for a second as he sat back up, Scratching his chin "...Damn...Y'can do that?"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1179  Edited By 614azrael
She smiled "i didn't do such. I could have though the nick name Siren of Blood was earned after all."
  @Simon_the_Merciless
Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1180  Edited By Blood_

Adrianna smiled as she entered the haven she had created for her, and all the one's like her. "Good to be back." She felt the words vibrate through her throat and escape through her lips to grace the presence of every ear surrounding her. Her fingers glided across the mahogany wood of the bar. She moaned from the familiar feel that she had once taken advantage of. Never again would she take this place so lightly. Not when it meant so much, and now to so many. "Hasnt changed a bit, though I have yet to meet most of the things dwelling here." Her accent was indiscernable, something no one had heard before.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1181  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: Creed watched the beautiful vampire grace thee club, he enjoyed a scotch while keeping tabs on her.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1182  Edited By Blood_

@_Creed_: Adrianna appeared beside the man, her image blurring slightly. "I sensed your pupils dilating when you saw me. Perhaps I unlocked something inside your brain?" She tilted her head towards his, licking her lips. A bead of blood formed on her lip as her fang punctured it. "Maybe the pleasure chamber?" She leaned back onto the bar flipping her hair back.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1183  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: Creed's eyes went wide, was this chick for real? He needed to get a grip, he knew she was just after his blood. "More like a survival instinct love, names Creed." He extended his gloved hand for a shake.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1184  Edited By Blood_

@_Creed_: "Adrianna. Cant remember my last name." Adrianna lifted her eye brows. This wasnt just any other silly human. He knew a little bit more. She pouted giving him puppy dog eyes. "Cant a woman just work her charm anymore?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1185  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: "Sorry Adrianna but the spy game sort of has it's perks, not saying I don't like that lovely charm though" The multiple spy smirked with a wink. "Is there anything to drink here other then blood?".

Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Creed_ said:

@Adrianna: "Sorry Adrianna but the spy game sort of has it's perks, not saying I don't like that lovely charm though" The multiple spy smirked with a wink. "Is there anything to drink here other then blood?".

(...What an awful spy XD JK JK JK!)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1187  Edited By _Creed_

@Simon_the_Merciless: He's not here for spying)

Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Creed_: (XD, Of course but the problems that could arise from just randomly telling people you're a spy is numerous. The fact someone like Cain knows put him in Jeopardy, He could be in an important meeting to decide the fate of the western world, And some just runs in "HEY CREEEEED! Ha! Why are you all in that suit, Are you doin' that spy job you were telling me about this morn-..Oh Sh*t". End Scene.)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1189  Edited By _Creed_

@Simon_the_Merciless:Creed is addicted to theatrics, if his cover was blown, he would be flattered that his reputation hits his enemies XD)

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1190  Edited By Blood_

@_Creed_: "Well It's not just the blood suckers who come here. All supernatural do. And alot like their alcohol. So order what ever you'd like detective."

Simon_the_Merciless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Creed_: Clever one, You are.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1192  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: Creed tapped the arm of a waitress, with a smirk he ordered a scotch on the rocks. Turning his attention back to the elder vampire. "Always wanted to ask, blood, taste any good?" Creed chuckled.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1193  Edited By Blood_

@_Creed_: "Well.. depends really... it all depends on the soul, the mind, and the destiny of the person. Everyone is different."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1194  Edited By _Creed_

@Adrianna: Creed smirked while leaning in, clasping his hands together. "You can feel of that when you drink?"

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have a need to feed on human blood says the vampire cat <------aka me

Katashi_Nagano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1196  Edited By Katashi_Nagano

Regal as always, Katashi enters the underground establishment, unshaken by the night dwellers by the night dwellers that chose to gather here. Taking a seat with his back to the wall out of habit, ordering Saki from a passing waitress.

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1197  Edited By ElusiveStorm

"Usually I know everything about a man with one look into his eyes, but I can't read you." An undead woman spoke to a cloaked Marcus who had just entered a few moments before and sat at the bar. He removed the hood that covered his head and stared into the vampire's eyes. "How about now?" Marcus asked, his eyes were bright-blue and full of electrical activity. The woman shook her head after looking deep into his eyes for several moments. Marcus leaned in towards the woman, his mouth almost pressing against her ear. "Wanna know my secret?" He whispered, resting his hand on top of hers as the woman nodded. Marcus smiled, a massive bolt of electricity generated from his chest shot down his arm to his hand, transferring over to the woman. She let out a screech of pain before bursting into a cloud of ash, dissipating into the air. "Because I am the son of a God, woman. You cannot read me. " He turned to the bartender, who was horrified by the sight before him. Marcus tilted his head, gaining the man's attention. "Don't worry about her, I sent her far away, Cambodia I think. Now, a glass of scotch please, single malt."

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1198  Edited By _Harper_

@ElusiveStorm: (That is cool and all but it strictly says no random killing in the club on the front page dude)

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1199  Edited By ElusiveStorm

@TheRumor: (Thanks, i'll just change it a little.)

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1200  Edited By Canine

Canine sat in a corner booth, his arms extended to each side as two vampires fed on their willing host. A set of fangs punctured each of his wrists and the mouths sucked in as much blood as they could contain. Liam winced in pain every few seconds as the sharp fangs sliced against his arteries that tried to repair under the constant damage. "Tastes... So good..." One of the undead women said out load as she took a moment to compose herself before going back to drinking the Canine's blood. "Okay ladies I'm really starting to feel light-headed." Liam said as he pulled his arms away from the vampiric beauties. They both hissed at Canine in anger, their new-found addiction to his mutant blood were beginning to sway their minds to a primal nature. He growled back at each of them, which made them both back off. "I believe we had an agreement." Liam stated as he checked the fully healed puncture marks on his wrists. "Indeed. You will find what you seek in Romania." The woman to his right answered, writing the name of a town on a napkin. "Inside the heart of the cathedral is where you will find what you seek."