Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Supreme_Sapien
No Caption Provided

The sexually charged electricity could still be felt permeating off the Superman of Superheroes and the attractive female reporter for ESPN the Magazine, Harmony Washington. Straightening their attire while embarrassed camera operators and handler's desperately sought to aid them in regaining their collective composure, as well as the disheveled articles of clothing loosely hanging off their bodies.

At last the pair un-apologetically took their respective seats, finally ready to begin. This of course was nothing new for Samson. And his highly paid liaisons knew exactly how to discretely handle the impromptu sexual encounter which had happened just moments earlier back in the A-List Allstar's rehearsal room. So it was no surprise that with effortless efficiency, Mr. Selebritycoasted into his interview with reassured confidence and prideful arrogance.

*So. Mister Starr. Lets get started shall we? I'd of loved to have started out talking about your parents. Your childhood. However, with recent events as they are, I feel that maybe we should start off by talking about the Alaric Foundation's announcement about a Metahuman cure. And what it could ultimately signify for superheroes and even Selebrity as a whole.*

Indeed Mrs. Washington had alot she wished to discuss and true to form, Samson was only too eager to share his feelings with his fans and the millions tuning in around the globe.

"I think it could be an innovative step in the right direction for people born with abilities, powers, and or physical impairments as a result of genetic anomalies or other unknown mutations. But dont get it twisted. I would never call 'it' a cure."

*Oh? I'm curious then. What would you call it?*

"An alternative. What we can do, our powers, sure they make us superhuman but human, all the same. For some the call to greatness is too much. Life is inherently overwhelming. Being able to fly or melt steel with a glance doesn't change that. In some cases it only heightens the hardships. So for those, an 'alternative' sounds like a positive step in the right direction. A chance to fit in. A chance to avoid the bigotry and superhuman prejudices associated with being exceptional."

*So would it be fair to assume you are not a fan of the proposed vigilante legislation? Seems like a wide net. Capes, masks, superhumans perhaps?" The herculean superhero held his head high as he responded.*

"On the contrary. I strongly believe in superhuman reform. But the 'right' reform, not ones driven by radicalized ideology, fear, or propaganda. Superheroes need training. Oversight. Account-a-bili-tyyyyy. No more of this free agent shit. It gives us legitimate superheroes a bad rap."

*That term. 'Legitimate superhero.' You use that catch phrase alot. For those watching who may not understand what you mean, would you care to elaborate a bit?* She followed. Leading Samson along like a true expert reporter. Samson cheesed with a shit eating grin before slapping and rubbing his Thor sized hands together. He loved talking about legit-hero'n. He lived for it. On camera at least

"Oh but you know I would gurl. Selebrity™ was created, in part, because superheroes are special, but having powers alone isnt enough. And should never be used as an excuse to take the LAW into one's own hands."

*Even to save a life?*

"Even to save a life. Thats why every client and or member of Selebrity undergoes extensive training regiment hosted by local law enforcement. Mental evaluations. Background checks. The works. And even still, Selebrity™ clients never moonlight*wink wink* we consult with various departments and government agencies in a coordinated effort, as needed. If they dont call, they dont ask, then we dont go. It could be something as simple as peacekeeping liaisons, or in some cases we act as deputized backup and get a bit more....hands on. But in operating under this conditions and with legal oversight, Selebrity™ can safely protect the public while the public can trust that there is, and will be, accountability for negligence."

*I want to thank you Mister Starr, but your publicist is telling me that you have to go? Other obligations I suppose.*

"A superhero's job is never done Mrs. Washington. It was a pleasure. Anytime you need a sound bite, come find me." he grinned while taking his leave engulfed by his designer superhero themed entourage.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome stuff. ^_^

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A masterpiece!

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o_O That intro got me all the way off-guard.

As for his stances, hmm...

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was great! Keep it up man!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points