New Orleans (CVnU)

Bluff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Bluff_

@the_puzzler: "Don't mind if I do!" Bluff pranced quickly in front of the busy waitress and stole the drink from her trey before she could give it to the Puzzler. He pressed the pint in front of his lips and coolly slurped the foamy substance before making his way to the other end of the bar. Before sitting he raised his glass in honor of Puzzler with a cheeky smile and a raised brow of cockiness before shifting his full attention to the small TV that plastered various images of the condition in Venezuela.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluff_: Puzzler sipped his pint while still focused on the woman, not even noticing the scene that occurred, how he got the beverage to his table was as usual a mystery.

Bluff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By ThePuzzler

@bluff_: Yup, magic is fun isn't it?)

Avatar image for contessa_devereux
Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "Let me inform you on certain rules around here. Those who play by the rules of the craft are exiled from even practicing or displaying it. Trust me you don't want to be caught and everyone who tries in secrecy is caught." that was all she would give off as the ears of unwelcoming listener partook in the conversation, their heightened gifts made this little talk hard to press forward through.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: "Luv I don't know who you think I am but the last time I checked I don't follow no fecking rules for anybody.." Puzzler smirked while taking another sip of his pint. "So tell me, why did you come and sit here? It wasn't because of my friendly charm i'm guessing.."

Bluff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: Bluff raised his cuffed fist to his face and yelped in surprise when finding that his drink had mysteriously vanished. He searched his area for a few seconds before catching a glimpse of the man who had been drinkless not a moment before, now sipping from a very familiar beverage with no available waitress in site. "Only in New Orleans." Bluff smiled before signaling a nearby waitress for new beverage.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "Its not about following the rules or not, its about life or death." she said steadily, ignoring his self righteous attitude of recklessness. "No." she said, "Its because people who don't listen or are not told die. I'm only here to warn you. You think you can channel just a little once of magic? Well you can't, there a certain unknown force at work that has completely destabilize the mystical fields around here. Magic is severely lessened and no magic coming in or out can stop it." leaning in closer the witch witch whispered as the customers cheered on as they watched something impressive on the electronic screen. "We can change that."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: Puzzler raised his brow to her, she must have him mistaken for some sort of theatrical mage. However, he was still interested in her concern, leaning in while blowing smoke out of his nose. "I'm listening luv.."

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: Stretching a smile across her face the witch stood on her heels and exited out the cafe hoping the man would follow right behind her. As the pouring rain touched her body and hair the witch felt isolated from nature, with the undead blood thirsty creatures lurking around and the weakened mystical fields she felt powerless and defenseless, but that was all going to change soon. As the rift between the living and the dead would soon fall down and the curtains opening hell on earth.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: Puzzler handed a piece of plain paper to the waitress that he charmed to look like a fifty dollar bill, quickly stepping out in the rain and popped his collar. "Care to explain yourself about all of the mystic peril bullocks you were on about in there?" He asked while pulling out a fresh cigarette and carefully lit it so it wasn't put out from the rain.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: Unfolding her umbrella the witch used it to keep the hard press droplets from touching her. Taking a second she resumed and began to answer his questions and curiosities on her previously mentioned background of the waning mystical fields. "Marcus. The man in charge of the supernatural empire in this part of the world. He is the one that outlawed witchcraft he did to make us feel powerless and he did it in a theatrically fine way as well. If you break the law death is your sentence. There is no way out of it unless he says so. He's been in charge for so long, even before I was born. Now the question on how I managed to harness my gifts and hone them is another story. But this mystical disaster has crippled every witch around. We can't just leave and move on, no. Because there are problems from money to Marcus tracking us before we make that move. He has eyes and ears everywhere."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

WIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By ThePuzzler

@madame_rose_: "That's lovely and all..But I haven't gotten the slightest bit of static in my connection if you know what I mean.." Puzzler pondered to himself about this Marcus bloke, he has heard of him of course but as usual Puzzler found it hard to give a sh!t. "Well you can count me in, sounds like a ball and hell I don't want to miss something this big. But still, why come to me? You ever heard of me luv?"

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: She smiled with pleasure, the man was committed in helping her insurrection. "No. You're new to me. I was luckily to catch wind of you before you tried anything reckless." she said teasingly. "But a man of your talents is always welcome especially one such as yours."

@mercy_: My babydollllll <3 wife ♥

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ThePuzzler

@madame_rose_: "And what was your name again luv?" Puzzler asked while giving her an odd grin.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "Adrianna. But call me Aimee." she with a tasteful tongue. Of course this name was possibly a false, given that the woman herself was mysterious in ways that others could tell. "Yours?" she said in return, it was common courtesy for him to return the exchange.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: "Puzzler, just Puzzler..Thanks for the tip by the way, needed that.." He grinned while flicking away yet another finished cigarette. "What say you and I go back to my place, get you out of those wet clothes and into a warm bed.." Puzzler asked with a subtle smirk, now that he got what he wanted to find out, and the business chat was over, he had other things on his mind.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: She recieved his offer with a subtle delight but passed on it, "As much as you or I would enjoy that. I have places to be and people to meet. Good byes?" she said while handling him her business card, it read with the shop name and contact of Bewitched. "Ta ta dear. I'll find you or you can find me." she said with a wink while walking off.

@mercy_: I've missed you too! ♥ New Orleans is feeling lonely without their Thieves being run by you <3

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Lumen_

New Orleans the French Quarter to be exact. The last time the son of desire had been here was business related but that was in the past he had gained what he was searching for evident from the crystal talisman that hung from his neck and now was searching to celebrate. That was however easier said than done, under-age by American standards and with no identification one would assume that he'd be refused entry and service but for this persuasive young man those restrictions were nothing. Dancing and singing down the street he casually made his way to a nearby bar where a female bouncer was checking the patrons. She asked for Identification he laughed at her request, focusing on his own innate talents the boy softly spoke "I don't really need it, now do I? You'll let me in won't you" he looked into her eyes but was surprised to find they hadn't dilated. The woman looked at him incredulously but before she could speak he gently stroked her hand moving in circles he tried to influence her "C'mon you want to let me into the bar you'd do anything for me wouldn't you?" again nothing happened, Annoyance rose within him "How did you do that?" he spoke aggressive in public with the charm long gone from his voice.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lumen_: The hunting never stopped and it was Contessa's job to find any form of aid possible to help her in her cause. Of course finding the right candidate was harder than it looked, she couldn't just appear to a random person and ask for their help if they knew nothing of the problem nor the actual truth in this reality. Witches, demons, vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural creatures roamed the earth, through witches are only classified because of their talents when in truth they are just mere mortals with the gift. But the night was bound to bring some fortune and luck her way, like any other thirsty college student, those who could enter were thrilled while others pleaded for acceptance into drinking societies. But the witch was stopped as was startled by a cry of entrance from a man who wanted access to the bar. She could feel something, his influences, it was certainly weak but it was there. That strange tingle within her skin, underneath it was her senses pounding with alarm that he was not your average human male but one with mystical connections. Aware that his turmoil brought the attentions of local eyes of the block, vampires, the witch resorted to rescuing him from his hopeless calls. "I know a better place." she said as she approached behind him, tugging his arm and dragging it along, this allowed the two to move away from the vampire crowd and into a more communal area. "Whatever you were planning on doing back there or hoped to do. It won't work here." she said, knowing that that tingle of faint energy was his doing while the tingling alarm was his mystical presence.

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: He'd unintentionally caused a scene at the entrance to the bar, a crowd began to form around the two. Nik was still tightly griping the woman's arm when another mysterious yet elegant woman was brought to his attention. Grabbing his arm she led him away from the scene and the centre of the crowd that was forming. Back into the streets among the swarm of inhabitants that passed through city they were simultaneously in the public eye but at the same time safe from harm, they passed inconspicuously though the crowds unnoticed by others. "Whatever you were planning on doing back there or hoped to do. It won't work here" she spoke clearly knowing what was occurring, curious of how someone could resist him he himself couldn't resist and had to know the true cause " And how do you know what I'm doing Hm? and while were on it why won't it work" he spoke annoyance stirring in his voice yet again.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lumen_: His voice was filled with frustrations and annoyance in the lack of being able to employ his magical prowess. "Because you were giving off unwanted attention. Though its faint I can feel you attempt in mustering a wift of magic, it certainly gave you off but any more attempt and you'd be dead." she replied back, walking side by side with the unknown boy the witch immediately evaluated that he was unfamiliar with the 'rules' set for witches and others here in New Orleans, it lacked from other countries and states. "No one can practice and use magic here. Something within this city disrupts any attempt at it. I'd advise you to not try any more attempt, until we get to the bottom of it." she used her words with vagueness, using the wholesome of 'we' which would question the man on it being him and others or Contessa and others, or was it that she was forcing him to help her. "In the mean time enjoy being like the others around here. Normal. Ta ta dear." the witch had hoped he run after her to be more informative of the situation and explain in depth of what is actually being conspired, but of course that was her hope not a direct knowledge.

Bluff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Bluff_

@the_puzzler: @madame_rose_:

"Hello again, Marcus..." Rory whispered playfully into his cell phone as he watched the man they call Puzzler reenter the bar from across the street. In his free hand he rapidly switched his lucky coin between his knuckles like a game of keep-away while clearing his mind and heart of any unusual feeling or thought in an attempt to thwart magical mind readers and empaths that seemed to be vast in the Cajun city of lights. "Well of course it worked. They don't call me the master of cause and effect for nothing." Rory smiled while he replayed the scene in his head that had been mapped out. He walks into the bar and identifies his target. Puzzler. He slips a quarter into the old jukebox at the entrance which had been the waitress' favorite tune. He knows this because in his seven hours of scoping the joint she had replayed the same damn song ten times. Not only is the tune a crowd pleaser, but it also fastens the waitresses pace with it's tempo beats and catchy chorus. Makes her serve her duties faster and puts her in a good enough mood to serve drinks directly from the old tray as opposed to leaving the chore of serving drinks solely to the bartender who was extremely busy being that a certain group of bar hopping tourists were in town. The timing would have to be perfectly in synch for his plan to work. Puzzler would have to be in need of a drink at least thirty seconds after the tune had been started in order to give the waitress enough time to prepare her usual routine of zig-zagging through the bar with pints in hand. She would have four ready beverages from the start because that's all that she would be able to fit on the tray and that meant three that needed to be intercepted before reaching the bar and it's thirsty occupant. He would wait until after she exited the kitchen into the bartender's nest and then take the first drink simply as a sober man who was looking for a way to change that. The second drink would be taken by a larger gentleman who had been complaining about the bar being pact since the second he entered. The third if not intercepted before hand would have to be spilled. A simple "nudge" against the waitresses' shoulder would cause her to drop her tray destroying it's occupants, but a slight "nudge" and a reinforcing hand would leave the tray and it's last pint intact. The last drink would catch Puzzler's eye being that the bartender was new and having a hard time serving the loud thirsty crowd of tourists that flooded the bar and because from what he knew the guy was big on two things; smoking and drinking. He would take the last pint from the waitress near enough to Puzzler for him to feel cheated and in the few seconds of solidarity he had with the borrowed beverage he would slip the product he was given by Marcus into the drink via his own mouth and wait for it to be taken ever so gracefully by it's original owner. The product itself? Petrichor. A drug smuggled out of Venezuela which was used by the VRS to spy on suspected rebels and grudging civilians. After entering the hosts' body it would infuse with the vocal chords and produce a special frequency that can be heard and recorded from any mobile device within a three mile radius. A drug used to record the conversation between Puzzler and the mysterious woman he now considered an ally "I only take hundreds and twenties." Rory casually interrupted his temporary boss before ending his call.

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Lumen_

@madame_rose_: She could sense his influence, well that just made this encounter much more interesting. Walking through the streets of New Orleans he was happy to have found another witch the wasn't trying to kill him that is but this joy turned to horror and curiosity quickly as the young lady walking beside the self proclaimed siren began to recount for the him the supposed rules that governed witches in the city. "In the mean time enjoy being like the others around here. Normal. Ta ta dear." Normal he thought to himself not a chance. "Hold up" he said while jogging to catch up to her "There is no way in hell I'm being as powerless as a human, who's doing this...in fact how? because whoever it is, is a moron I mean this is New Orleans for christ sake this place is a breeding ground for the supernatural world hell its famous for it even among the humans, and on top of that why did you witches let it happen I always head the French Quarter witches were to never be messed with? how did he or she get the drop on you?" his words we sincere he truly wanted to know how this happened regardless of the fact that the real reason he wanted to know was to gain back his innate supernatural abilities no matter who he had to screw over to get them.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lumen_: A sinister smile of both good and bad rose up, the young man was filled with questions and was quite impulsive on the subject as well. "His name is Marcus. He governs this place with an iron fist, much to mines and others distaste." she said begrudgingly, "Believe it or not we tried. We'd never let a monster dictate us like this. When a coven tried, the Divine Cross Road coven, they died, all but one. Marcus allowed us at first but it was by his terms, when we revolted he teased us. He wanted to test us if we would actually try and stop his reign, knowing we would. That is when the mystic storm hit, a massive surge of unstable energy struck the land and much of the state. It is by Marcus's ploy that it happened. Magic was gone but the spirits were not. We may not be able to practice and use the gifts but we are still tied to nature. But its hard communicating with them as this wave of energy makes quite an interference. Its true, what you heard of us witches, but that is the past and this is now. We are as helpless from aid and our brothers and sisters are unaware of it. This is the vampire's domain and that is how Marcus wants to keep it, he'd already driven the wolves away and kept us witches in chain, its only a matter of time before he executes us all." the startling revelation to the young man was painful for the witch herself, as the witch had to renounce her faith and life in which she sought more than ever. "But that's going to change." she confirmed.

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: Her smile was beautiful and deadly, Nik was beginning to like this woman she was...edgy, however he smile did not last very long in fact her entire body language changed to match the tone of her tale and a sombre tale it was, a coven destroyed, magic lost, gifts cut off, disconnected from the spirits he could sense it all now that he began to focus on it, the feelings became clearer though still not as strong as before his own special gift of pathokinesis was so dull he could barely sense her pain never mind any of the emotions around him but it was enough to tell him that this woman was sincere but also extremely angry and each of her words seemed to drip with hatred for this Marcus. "The Vampire domain hardly" he scoffed his usual charming and alluring nature returning to him, while still cut off from his gifts his charisma alone could persuade anyone in fact it was the reason he gained such an ability. "Listen love" his British accent shinning though "Vampire are nothing but reanimated corpses dodging the bullet that is death." he said while slowing circling around her "they think their top of the food chain, the top dogs the predators well clearly they haven't heard that we are the superior species and this.." he gestured to the city "is our domain!" he knew this woman was to similar to himself she would undoubtedly notice his behaviour she could not be manipulated easily but this was not his intention he simply was trying to get onto her good side. Leaning down he spoke into her ear "You said things we're going to change...well my dear what have you in mind because you have my undivided attention."

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lumen_: She loved his enthusiasm and charisma also his upbeat nature. In this dark and shallow world and place it was more than welcome to spark any sign of hope in her. "But reality says other wise." she countered, though his speech was inspirational but it wasn't enough to convince, she was lost from magic and the crafts were gone to her even the spirits. But like she said it was all going to change, "When the next meteor comes, in three weeks on a Friday night, where the sun sets and around the hours of 9. That is the last clues I've received before the spirits were voiced away for good. I'll harness it along with other witches, this will be added to our help from nature and moon, with more at our disposal the best we can do is limit the magic nullify temporary until we take down Marcus and determine the cause of this chaos." her plan sound smoothly with vision and goal but the results and possibility for it to come to fruition was a matter of time, as the future could not be read and was fluid for even psychics to see. "Its time to play this on my terms and not Marcus'."

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: Ugh he thought as she brought him back to reality, he was always one for having his head in the clouds instead of on the ground. Despite the fact that he'd didn't like it he couldn't help but see the truth behind her words she was correct they were in fact powerless, any attempt at practising was somehow monitored still there are always loopholes with witch herself had a plan. After listening intently to her future plan he again couldn't help but agree with her it was almost perfect the timing of the meteor coinciding with the moon it was as if nature itself wanted them to fight back "It's time to play this on my terms and not Marcus'." he smirked with delight at her remark, she was willing to fight for this "Well my dear count me In, in fact.." he said pointing to the crystal talisman around his neck "I think I have something that can help. This the talisman of the Original Witch of my family" judging by what she already knew about witchcraft and magic he realised that she too would see the benefit of such a item "Its a direct link to her on The Other Side with the other witch spirits, I 'm sure you realise what we can do with this." he smirked cunningly.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lumen_: His talisman was quite impressive, as the first generation witch in his family still had great influence in today's world. "That's is what we need." she said with reassurance, his direct contact with the other side was now vital for all this to come to fruition. "Given with the circumstances as of right now, its useless... but when we temporary stop the flux radius we'll use the talisman. Given contact and link to the Other Side, we can obtain the knowledge of what is truly happening with the mystical fields."

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gentleman corpse waltzes through the streets of the city on one lonely night. He wore his coat thickly over his body, and his top hat covering most of his face in shadows. He'd been tracking reports of rogue curses in Louisiana, and considering the city's reputation for dark magic he'd decided it was the best place to start. He walked to the outskirts of the city, where the swamps became more prevalent and the suspicious citizens sitting on their porches eyed him more closely as he walked past them. He held his sack to the side as he went, and the sounds of his equipment accompanied by the tap of his cane ringed aloud.

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_splits_: In the fog of the swamps, a few feint flashes of green light could be seen.

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hazmat: Looking to the lights with a bit of surprise, he cautiously begins to walk towards them. He attaches his cane to his belt as he grabs hold of some branches and walks through the muck towards the ominous flashes.

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_splits_: "I knew the energies I felt were potent in this part of the realm.." Wile chuckles as he sits cross legged, floating in the air as his aura shined green with arcane power. In front of him was a sort of well made up of nature and magic, out of it was crawling strange creatures made up out of swamp plants.

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By _Splits_

@_hazmat: Looking in the air at what appeared to be a child, he turns his eyes to the well of magical energy that was spawning the creatures. He turns his eyes back up to the child and steps forward. "Who are you?"

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: He smirked again, only a short while ago he had nearly be caught, heard of the Vampire dominion that presided over New Orleans and a plan by Witches to destroy the vampires absurd rule. "Exactly, it's like you read my mind it'll also gives us a slight power boost not much but defiantly enough to get some serious magic flowing." Just as he was about to leave "I take it we're not communicating telepathically or along those lines so here." he said while handing her a small slip of paper "It's my number need me for preparation call, if you about to start the ritual defiantly call....Oh and trust me I'll be much more careful while my gifts until then ta ta my dear" he said winking while mocking her voice before turning and combining with the hordes of people that littered the streets of the city.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lumen_: You're cute you know that ;)

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Lumen_
Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Lumen_

@madame_rose_: Not where I live Im not, beside who has to know...shhhh

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For months now, rumors of a beautiful and mysterious woman living within the St. Louis Cathedral had traveled through the magic-filled streets of New Orleans. Attempts to locate the enchantress had proved unsuccessful, the only evidence of her existence coming from the tales of men who claimed to have seen her. From within the cathedral the goddess Amora controlled these rumors to serve her in the first step of her most recent of plans. For now, she waited, knowing the rumors would eventually reach the ears of her easily-manipulated brother, who, in panic, would surely come to protect his precious mortals from whatever wrath his devious younger sister chose to enforce on them.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora: Circumstiantially situated in the architecturally iconic city of New Orleans, the perfected presentation of physical imposition naively strolls the captivating night streets. His mind, oblivious to the undesired presence of a bothersome familial rival. Curiosity piqued by whispered rumors of a divine enchantress taking refuge in a local cathedral, Alceus embarks on investigative search for one who is elusively reminiscent of his manipulative sister, Amora. Rapid searches direct him towards the epicenter of a divine essence within the spoken cathedral. Setting foot inside, he hopes for the sake of the mortals, that his suspicions are wrong.

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olympian_champion: "Good gods Alceus," said a condescending voice, masked by the illusion of pleasantry, "I was beginning to think you'd never find me." From the shadows of the massive cathedral stepped a strikingly beautiful woman, with golden-brown hair and enchanting blue eyes. She strode with a graceful confidence and refined nobility, forged from centuries-long royal upbringing. Walking past her brother she fixed her attention to one the room's giant windows that provided a breathtaking view of the Big Easy, glowing warmly in the night. "Tell me, brother, how horrified was the look on your face when you heard I was walking among your dear mortals?" she asked with biting sarcasm, the corners of her mouth turning upward in a cruel smirk. "Surely it must be unsettling to you, knowing I could have destroyed this entire city in the time it took you to find me," her words came out more threatening than insightful as she waited coolly for her brother's response.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanna bring Pax into things so badly.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora: "Heh, perhaps Amora, I was simply avoiding that smug mug of yours", nonchalant shrugging failing to entirely mask verbally conveyed dislike for his most immediate sibling. Calmly crossing sculpted arms before the muscular enormity of his chest, the Olympus' most distant son scoffs at his sister's worded condescension. "Less horrified, more disgusted that you would stoop this low to cause your own brother pain. Then again, it is you", verbal implication venomously questioning Amora's moral integrity with composed subtlety. "Leave this people be, woman!", a momentary lapse in divine poise. Retaining calmness, Alceus' realization of his sister's instinctive ability to effortlessly push his buttons contributed to his present attempt at maintaining his composure. "You didn't though. If you wanted to, you could have destroyed everyone here and erased the city into nothing. But you did not. Which means you have something more planned. I told you once in Olympus, sister. Do NOT play your games with these good people. Because this", fearlessly raising his balled up left fist, "Will knock you back onto father's lap, unconscious. You might as well have a mountain hit you instead. No amount of magic can fix what I will reduce you to if you cross that line", lowering his fist, his emerald eyes remained fixated on Amora's, "You know more than anyone that nothing, not you, not your cronies, not your magic, not the old man, not even all of Olympus will stop me from keeping these mortals safe".

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olympian_champion: "Stop me..." she said, locking eyes with her brother for the first time to smirk malevolently, "or die trying." She let her gaze linger to allow her ominous message to set in before returning to focusing her attention on everything but her immortal half-brother, as though his presence was below her notice. "You've always been so melodramatic, Alceus. Maybe I'm here to help these fine people. Zeus knows they have enough problems, and I can be very helpful when I choose to," she said, demonstrating her point by waving her hand over a dying rose, its petals blooming into a vibrant red once more. Taking in a mockingly-pensive sigh she rested her gaze once more on her brother. "To be honest, Alceus, I haven't quite decided what I'll do here. I just came to discover for myself what could possibly cause your rampant obsession with these mortals. And while I don't don't quite find them as -- charming, as you do, I think I'll stick around for awhile." Finally turning her attention back to her brother she took a few steps closer to the physically indomitable Olympian, locking her cold blue eyes with his powerful green ones. "I just wanted to stop by to let you know I'm here. And I'm very, very bored," she said, all facades of pleasantry replaced with frigidness as her hands itched for her brother to start a fight.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Thee_Champion

@amora: "As much as you taking time from your day to help the mortals sounds almost like a dream, I know you well enough to know that you don't do anything for anyone else unless it somehow benefits you", skeptically dismissing Amora's verbal implication of possibly lending a helping hand to the troubled world of mortals. Ocularly following his sister's elegant movements with optical composure, Alceus continued, "All I ask is that you don't do something that we will both regret. It wouldn't be the first time", cryptically alluding to their past clashes originated from moral difference. Momentarily meeting Amora's icy gaze with his unmoving stare, the Olympian Bull broke away from heated eye contact, facially turning away from the undisputed sorceress. "How I detest looking into those eyes", apparent disgust following his subsequent verbal admittance, "They remind me of who you once were. When you were decent". Turning back, resuming ocular intensity, he concluded, "But they also make me want to tear that pretentious smirk right off your smug face", fists balled up in preparation for impending altercation.