New Orleans (CVnU)

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gripper:

Continuing to walk he said, "Where are we going? It's quite simple. I'm here to educate you because you know nothing, Jack Daniels. So are ya comin' or not?" Exiting the bar, Bobby waited for the stranger to follow him, or at least that's what he expected. If he proceeded to follow words were ready for him, saying "If you are this person that cleans up messes, then I think it might interest you."

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Jack smiled at the mans offer, although he should have been offended. Tossing back the last of his drink he boasted, “Pal, I’ve forgotten more about drinking than you ever learned.” He then tosses him a shirt eating grin, and continues, “But I like your style!” Waving good bye to the bartender, he dawns his armor, or in this case his extra long trench coat, just in time to step outside and hear Skye jest, "If you are this person that cleans up messes, then I think it might interest you."

Once again Jack smiles, as he shift the weight of his coat to get comfortable, then clears his throat as he answers back “Well then, lead the way!" Then from behind his overly large sunglasses, he looks up and down the alley for thugs, just in case this was all a big set up! But with no sign of danger he decided to ease the tension in the air with a joke, but the best he could come up with was, “So, Should I bring a mop or what?!?

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#903  Edited By Mockingjay

@gripper:

"A mop? Oh boy, that sense of humor needs major work, but that's not important right now." He laughed while keping an eye on Jack Daniels (that's wha he thought his name was). Just in case he would try something because Bobby did push his buttons a little too much, though the stranger in the coat seemed to have a calm, cool personality. I think Bobby knew this deep down inside too, it's just that he likes to test people and see where their head is at. None of these thoughts was coming out, of course. Not until it was a sure thing.

The area reeked of piss, the streets and walls looked dirty, people looked shady. This was indeed the slums. Bobby got serious and took a look around the area in disgust. Clearing his throat before speaking, Bobby said, "Look around, what do you see?" Drug deals, prostitution and other things was going down as he spoke.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Jack lowered his head as he shook off the embarrassment from his joke, even though he did deliver it in a manly way. Flipping his collar up, he walks a short way with Skye, curious as to his intention, while keeping himself just out of reach, yet close enough to hear every word. Although late at night he had no problem seeing in the dark, even through his extra large, thick sunglasses. Within seconds he found himself led to a darker side of the city, upon a forgotten alley littered with the dregs of society. Already the smell of piss, alcohol and vomit filled the air, with dealers and prostitutes going about their business. At their feet rested the addicts, so far gone that they didn’t recognize they were peeing on themselves. But before he could say a word, Skye made it a point to ask, "Look around, what do you see?" as he hinted towards the low lives, sinking further into degradation.

With a look of concern, mixed with a touch of pity, the only thing Jack could say back was “I see a bunch of people that fell through the cracks of the system. Some of them are just people with no choice but to live in the streets, with another crowd doing everything they can to, exploit them,” he then pushes his glasses up further on his nose, “and what’s worse...” Suddenly he stops, as his next words reflect a part of his past, a part he choose to keep hidden, “....Keep them down!

No Caption Provided

Suddenly, one of the dealers, a man around six feet tall dressed in a leather jacket, complete with his own dark shades, takes notice of them and begins making his way towards them. Immediately he reaches into his jacket, and pulls out a revolver that he raises up sideways and begins to boast! “What are you two punks doing in my territory?!?” Already angered he stomps his way closer, with a crazed look in his eyes, “You better be here to buy something, or you’re both DEAD!!” With a snap of his fingers, six other dudes step forward, each with their own fire arm, standing tall with no necks and a severe case of ‘roid rage, ready to rumble and protect ‘Their’ territory!

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

Bobby didn't pay attention to a word Jack was saying because his ears and eyes was in another place, focusing on the approaching thug. He knew it would be trouble. This is a dangerous place to be and people often confront strangers that's not from around there, looking for trouble and to defend their spot.

"What are you two punks doing in my territory?!?

Not even fazed, he looked the thug dead in the eye and chuckled.

But his face slightly changed when six other's showed up all armed, ready to eliminate anybody in their way, though his poker face was still good enough to seem confident. Bobby knew he could take them, but his concern was about Jack. He didn't have time to figure out what he's capable of right now, so Simmons took a fighting stance, threatening his opponents, revealing his claws.

"So which one of you bitches wanna get sliced and diced first? You're probably used to making people your bitch, but I'ma make ya mine tonight, feel me?"
Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

As if the night wasn’t bad enough, things took a turn for the worse. What started off as drinks in a bar, ended up with a gun in his face. The young thug known as ‘Gun Powder’ high on whatever drug he was selling at the time, barreled his way forward, with his gun locked and loaded. Waving it around to appear confident, he ends up tilting it to a side to look more gangster like, boasting, “What are you two punks doing in my territory?!?” Normally, Jack would have knocked him out by now, without the use of his Stooges, then sent the other six running home to their mama’s. But just as he was cracking his knuckles, and working out the cricks in his neck, he heard his pal Skye....chuckling!

Stunned by the response, Jack lowered his guard, and felt like laughing too, but instead choose to turn his full attention to his friend. Unaware of his potential, Jack was confident that Skye could hold his own in a fight, but not sure, if it was against seven men, all armed with various types of fire arms. But before Jack new it, three long sharp blades extended out from between Skye’s knuckles, with a trickle of blood and ‘Slitting’ sound, causing the thugs to panic. Immediately, Gun Powder pulled the trigger, firing off one round dead center between Bobby’s eyes, as he shouts out louder than the ringing bang, “You’re Dead Man!

No Caption Provided

Unfortunately for Jack, he too was like a deer caught in the head lights over the claws, and as such was too slow to stop to catch the bullet before it hit. Instead the only thing he had time to do was look down and gawk at the blades as they extended. What’s worse, just as Gun Powder pulled the trigger, he was about to ask, “Where the hell did those come from?” But what would have been funny, was Skye could ask the same question if he saw one of his Stooges! Either way, seconds after the gun was fired, he would still move in to help his friend, even though it would appear to little, to late.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

The bullet fired, Jack was too late and the thug had intent to kill, aiming for the head. Before it could reach its target, Bobby put his arm up absorbing the contact. He screamed in agony when the bullet went through his arm, but that wasn't stopping him. He quickly blitzed the thug, slicing the firearm with his claws and hitting his opponent with a sloppy spinning back fist. He hit the deck down and out. His six goons was petrified, shaking as if they had Parkinson's disease. But it didn't stop some of them from firing, screaming "DIE!" as they shot at both Bobby and Jack. His footwork was beautiful though similar to a ballerina. You would've thought he starred in Black Swan at first glance. Shots missed and Bobby closed the distance, dropping two more hoodlums with kicks to the face, knocking out teeth. One decided to run, leaving three remaining. Assuming Jack survived the onslaught of lead, bullets left the chambers once more...

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Before Jack knew it shots were fired, and what’s worse, his drinking buddy Skye was running straight into it. He knew his friend was tough as well as street smart, but he never would have guessed, ‘Enhanced!” From the moment Skye produced blades from between his knuckles, he fought with the same passion Jack use to have, as he easily made his way past the first bullet, and sliced the man’s firearm with his claws. But it was then, as Skye was knocking out Gun Powder, Jack noticed the bullet wound in his arm, and immediately thought to himself “Damn this guy is loco!?!?

But before he could do anything about it, the other six thugs raised their guns with shaking hands, and together in unison shouted the word ”DIE!” Immediately, they each opened fired, aiming at various spots on the heroes bodies, and as Jack raised his arms, palms up, Skye had already dropped two more hoodlums with a kick to the face. At the same time as their teeth hit the ground, Jack side stepped the bullets easily, then launched two globs of ink from his wrists, that shot forth hitting two other thugs, and gluing them to a wall under a thick layer of black, with only their heads sticking out. By now, the last of the six gunmen was frantic, shouting obscenities while waving his gun around, but in the end he ran off into the night.

No Caption Provided

Satisfied, Jack dusts himself off only to remark, “They never learn!” as he looks out across the alley and then as the last thug was about to get away, he turns to Skye to ask, “Well, are you just going to let him get away??” But whether or not Bobby acts, Jack softly kicks the three thugs his friend knocked out, only to see if they were breathing, and in doing so dislodges a high class business card, from the fortune five hundred company, ‘Leading Aces!’ Curious to its meaning, he picks it up then gets real close to one of the thugs he glued to the wall, and with a calm but deep voice he waves the card in his face and asks only eight words, “Where the Hell did you get, this card?

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

Bobby watched Jack go to work in awe after he was finished handling business. His movement was just as fluent as his; arguably better. All the doubt he had quickly vanished after witnessing this show. Meanwhile, blood continued to leak from Simmons' arm, but the pain was slowly going away as the healing factor started to kick in. The wound was getting smaller while the bullet came out, hitting the concrete. He looked in Jack's direction and said, "Ah, you're quite skilled, huh? I wonder what else you have up your sleeve." A slow golf clap proceeded shortly after.

Well, are you just going to let him get away??

Focusing his attention the final thug, he bent down and snatched the nearest gun. Picking up the firearm, he used it as frisbee tossing it at the thug's head. Confident it would connect, Bobby did a Mark Hunt walk off and looked at Jack again. "Not a chance, kid." Crack! That was the sound of success as the goon fell like white chicks in a horror flick.

He frowned watching Jack check the bodies because he felt it wasn't necessary. "Trust me the goddamn pricks are still breathing," he said shaking his head in digust. Suddenly Jack walked over to one of the defenseless meatheads flashing a card, shouting “Where the Hell did you get, this card?” The thug didn't want to answer any questions and attempted to spit in Jack's face. His mouth is nice and spitty too with yellow teeth that resembled a yellow Crayola crayon.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#910  Edited By Gripper

@mockingjay:

Jack was a bit cocky when he asked, “Well, are you just going to let him get away??” but he wanted to see what else Skye could do, and by God he was not let down. With the greatest of ease, Bobby snatched up the nearest gun and used it as a Frisbee, tossing it at the thug's head, knocking him out with both style and flair. Then, just to show off he mocked back to Jack, "Not a chance, kid." Once again Jack chuckled under his breath, hiding the fact he was really liking his friend, but instead he turned his attention to the fallen foes. In an attempt to see if they were still breathing, he kicks them softy in their sides. But just as the first thug rolled over, Bobby made it a point to say, "Trust me the goddamn pricks are still breathing," while shaking his head in disgust. Naturally, Jack was seconds away from replying back, “I know, but I just needed.....awe to hell with it” but instead he dislodged a high class golden business card from one of the thugs pockets!

Intrigued, he picks it up and after reading he saw it was from the fortune five hundred company, ‘Leading Aces!’ he gets real close to one of the thugs glued to the wall, and begins shouting, “Where the Hell did you get, this card?” But instead of an answer, the thug stares back at him with intensity, riding high on narcotics, and spits a large wad of saliva, right on Jack’s shades. Then as it trickles down, he breaks into uproarious laughter, hoping to strike fear in the hero's hearts, as his laugh could be heard echoing off every wall. But, instead of fear, Jack was getting frustrated over it all and still wanted answers. As he wipes away the saliva on his sleeve, he called forth one of his stooges, ‘Moe,’ his upper right mechanical arm, and in less than seconds a metallic robotic arm shot out from under his trench-coat, and like a snake, slithered over his right shoulder with a mind of its own.

No Caption Provided

Then, without a word, he strikes with ‘Moe’ sending it’s clasped fist right into the wall inches away from the thugs head, smashing the brick and mortar with ease as it crumbled to their feet. Then in a commanding voice he states his question again, while recoiling ‘Moe’ back over his shoulder,“I’m only going to ask one more time,Where the Hell did you get, this card?” Surprisingly, the thug continues to laugh, as his mind was too far gone to realize the situation he was in, but instead, the other thug glued to the wall chimes in. Believing everything he says, he began rambling off, “Because we are lucky enough tobeJacks in the Leading Aces’s deck,” He then begins fidgeting around feeling empowered, “And the Aces are coming! Soonwewill be ruling ALL theaction in the streets, and those who stand inour way aregoing to get BURNED!” Suddenly, and to everyone surprise, Gun Powder manages to rise to his feet, and as he stumbles to stand, he yells to the other thug, “Shut upJoey! You tell them nothing! That's the code man!

Immediately, with genuine fear in his eyes, Joey shuts up, and remains motionless awaiting orders, leaving all eyes to turn back to Gun Powder. Still bleeding from his wound, he tries to look threatening but is forced to lean on a garbage dumpster just to stay upright. ‘Well then...” Jack says as he approaches the gang leader, “..I guess it looks like we’ll need to get our answers from, you!?!?” But once again Gun Powder tries to look tough, despite the fact his hands are trembling and even finds the strength to boast, “I ain’t telling you NOTHING!” Immediately Jack laughs back, as he gives the thug some room and even places his hands in a non threatening position, “Oh, you don’t have to tell me anything. Because I’m not the one asking!” He then looks back to Bobby, nodding for him to approach the thug in question, as he finishes his sentence with a, “Because it is my friend here, who is going to ask!

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

He begins to crack his knuckles as he approaches Gun Powder. "I take it you're not the interrogating type, huh? Oh, don't answer that because it was more of a rhetorical question. After all, it is an art." Bobby said while snatching the thug off his feet, holding him up with one hand. You could see the fear in his eyes, but he wasn't snitching...at least not easily. "Where did you get the card, punk?!" He remained silent and squirmed like a worm, trying his best to get out of his grasp. Frustrated Bobby put him down and kneed him in the gut then followed with a right hook to the face, sending a tooth flying. He drove his back to the nearest wall and unleashed his claws again, sinking them inches away from the face. "Next time I'ma put 'em inside you so I'd start talkin' if I was in your shoes. I'll ask again: where did you get this card?"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Gun Powder did his best to hide his fear, even as he was being tossed around by Bobby, but the fact was he was scared to death. Now held up against the wall he bleeds out from his missing tooth, while peeing down the front of his pants. The fact Mockingjay shoved his blades into the wall next to his head was as unnecessary as yelling, "Next time I'ma put 'em inside you so I'd start talkin' if I was in your shoes. I'll ask again: where did you get this card?" for by now he was willing to spill everything rather than face a pummeling from either of the two heroes. Shaking and stuttering the thug manages to get out the words, “You’d have to ask the man in the red suit.” He then unintentionally spits up some blood as he tries to explain. “The man in the red suit just showed up one day, talking about recruiting some muscle. He gave us one of the cards, and a suitcase full of cash, then said he’d be in touch. He then said something about burning the city down, but that’s it I swear!

Immediately, Jack interrupted the conversation with his own questions, mainly “and justhow is this man in a red suit suppose to contact you?” But once again the thug hides behind his ignorance. Realizing that at this point interrogating Gun Powder was useless, as he truly knew nothing more, Jack made it a point to whisper in Skye’s ear, “I think the guys telling the truth, or at least he believes it is the truth.” With that said Jack quickly turned back to Gun Powder and immediately yelled, “Well where is this suitcase of money?” This time Gun Powder was more than happy to respond, as he had an answer. “It’s right over there at Joey’s feet.” With a thought, Jack sends one of his stooges out to snatch up the suitcase, then pulls it in to his free hands. Once there he carefully undid the lock and after a clicking sound he looks inside. To his surprise, the case is one inch thick, layered with hundred dollar bills, in non-sequential numbers. But being raised on the streets Jack knew when to spot a counterfeit, and upon closer inspection he declares, “They’re fake! Each and every one. Just look for the color-shifting ink, it doesn’t match!” He then begins to laugh as he drops the suitcase, allowing the counterfeit bills to blow away in the wind.

No Caption Provided

Suddenly, the brisk smell of brimstone filled the air as a tyrannical voice could be heard shouting above, “You two are clever, cleverer than I expected. But I can not allow youto interfere with myplans at this stage!” With that said he released an ungodly tone, half groaning half laughing. In the end the thugs capable of running, ran for their lives as the others simply screamed, “We never squealed on you! We were completely loyal!” Immediately, Jack responded by yelling, “and just who the hell are you?” while at the same time called forth his two upper mechanical arms over his shoulders as a sign of dominance. But at the same time the gold card, still in Bobby’s hand, began to glow. Soon a popping and crackling sound resonated from it, as a thin layer of smoke rose from one corner. If still holding on to it by this point, Bobby could feel a distinct increase of heat, growing hotter with every second. But as Jack’s mind was focused on leaping up to the roof top to ask the man in the red suit several personal questions, he had no idea what his partner was going through!

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

You’d have to ask the man in the red suit.” He then unintentionally spits up some blood as he tries to explain. “The man in the red suit just showed up one day, talking about recruiting some muscle. He gave us one of the cards, and a suitcase full of cash, then said he’d be in touch. He then said something about burning the city down, but that’s it I swear!

"Now we're talkin'." Bobby released his grasp on Gun Powder, letting him fall on his ass. Literally. He kneeled down to look him dead in the eyes, saying "But I am a bit torn here. I mean why would he hire people that can't take candy from a baby? This guy in a red suit must be a fool to recruit such weaklings like you so this story remains up in the air to me."

Immediately, Jack interrupted the conversation with his own questions, mainly “and justhow is this man in a red suit suppose to contact you?” But once again the thug hides behind his ignorance. Realizing that at this point interrogating Gun Powder was useless, as he truly knew nothing more, Jack made it a point to whisper in Skye’s ear, “I think the guys telling the truth, or at least he believes it is the truth.

He rose to his feet to confront Jack, looking him dead in the eye. "Whatever. If you happen to be wrong you'll answer to me." He watched Jack reach for the briefcase, screaming it's fake. Bobby couldn't help but laugh because he knew no one would give up money so easily, especially these talentless thugs with no other way to make any. Suddenly, it's a scent. Something's in the air and Bobby could smell it. His eyes shifted to the douche in red. "So the asshole was telling the truth after all..."

His hands started to burn as the gold card glowed. Bobby looked down in pain saying, "What the...?" in his head before tossing the weird, glowing thing in the air. In disgust, he replied, "No matter what your plans are it ends tonight, red! You can bet your cheap-ass suit on that."

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riveting.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

From the moment Bobby let go of the card, it began glowing even brighter, to the point it was red hot. But it was not until he mocked "No mater what your plans are it ends tonight, red! You can bet your cheap-ass suit on that." that the card exploded! In an instant, the card erupted into a ball of fire, taking out half the alley before anyone knew it. With the same blasting power of twelve Molotov cocktails, fire rained down littering the street in an eerie red glow. But in that one brief second before the card went critical, Jack had the good fortune to act. With a thought, he called forth all four of his mechanical arms, and as commanded, they began to coil around their master in a make shift cocoon. With each arm overlapping the other, they eventually, left him safe inside. Not done yet, in an attempt to put out the fire, each arm began absorbing the thermal energy like a lightening rod, literally sucking the heat from the fire!

Slowly, Jack stepped out from under his cover, as his ‘Stooges’ were still radiating, as the infected areas were still glowing red. But by the time he had the time to say, “Oh you’re gonna regret that, Mister” to the man in the red suit, the glow had already diminished. But no matter what Jack or even Bobby had done by that point, nor what they said, the man in the red suit still remained on top the roof, looking down as if he was the winner. In a cold almost mocking tone, he began clapping his hands together, slowly, building up to faster. “My, my my,” he says while smiling, “I should have hired you two instead of those miscreants!” he stops clapping “It would have been worth it!” He then begins walking the edge of the rooftop, back and forth, back and forth, still looking down upon the heroes like ants. “I’ll make you the same deal I gave them, only this time I will give you the real money. Doas I say and I will give you the key to the city!

He then reaches into the breast pocket of his finely tailored red suit, only to pull out another of his ‘Leading Ace’s’ gold cards, and with a flick of his wrist sends it flying down like a bullet. His plan was for it to hit the ground beneath either of the Hero's feet, with enough force to cut into the pavement, but anything could happen. But what ever does or does not happen, the man in the red suit made it a point to maintain his dominance. “All you two have to do, is swear your loyalty to the card while holding itin your hands,and I will pay you both” he pauses for suspense, “One Hundred Million dollars!” Hoping to have already tempted the heroes, he raises the stakes. With the snapping of two fingers, a puff of red smoke quickly appears in the alley, only to blow away, revealing two small briefcases resting in its place, filled with hundreds of five hundred dollar bills. Again the man in the red suit speaks up, with a jovial tone in his voice, “That is of course, unless oneof you two killsthe other, and takes it all!

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

The fire was coming down and Bobby swiftly took cover behind the nearest trash can, using the lid for cover. It wasn't 100% effective, but enough to avoid most of the damage. Raining fire touched his skin regardless and it felt terrible. He said in his head, "This'll leave a mark...temporarily, but goddamn does it hurt like hell now." The rain stopped, though the damage was done even if it's not permanent. On his left arm, in particular, you could see the flesh as if he was skinned alive like some type of animal. Bobby got back up staring at the man in red, watching the blood drip from his face and arm. He shouted, "Why don't you come down here and take me on man-to-man quit the party tricks? I admit your light show caught me off guard, but yet I stand and it won't happen again you dope."

The man in red didn't bother to respond. Hell, he went as far as offering a proposition. Then a card came flying out of nowhere like an RKO cutting into the pavement. But Bobby got away from it ASAP, sinking his claws into the nearest wall and climbed to the roof. Soon after two briefcases appeared with loads of cash in them according to Red. Bobby looked over at Jack saying, "Tempting, isn't it?

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Watching Skye dig his claws into the brick wall before them, Jack was inspired to climb it along side his friend. With a thought, he uncoiled his two upper mechanical arms, and as they slithered out from under his trench coat, he slammed the left one deep into the wall. With the greatest of ease it’s steel clamp dug in tight, chipping concrete around the edges, with its tips one inch deep. Then with a simple uncoiling, he was lifted up twelve feet like a make shift elevator, until he slammed his upper right mechanical arm into the wall and continued the process. Within seconds he reached the cold desolate roof top, right behind Bobby who was quickly closing in on the man in the red suit. But before either of them could reach him, he decided to tempt the duo, with cash. With the snapping of two fingers, a puff of red smoke filled the air, followed by the brisk smell of brimstone. But as the last of the smoke faded away into the night, two top of the line briefcases remained behind, filled with hundreds of five hundred dollar bills.

Still acting as if he were holding the winning hand, the man in the red suit taunted the two, as he suggested that if one kills the other he could keep it all, but it was Bobby who looked over at Jack saying, "Tempting, isn't it?” But, knowing Bobby as he does, even though it was briefly, Jack knew for sure, that his friend had no intentions of fighting him for the cash, leaving it up to him to say, “What’s tempting is that we keep them both and give our friend here in the red suit a good old fashion @ss whooping!” But once again before either Jack or Bobby could lay their hands on him, the man in the red suit looked angry. In a voice loud enough to be heard on every street corner he shouts, “You dare to lay a hand on me! You are but a miscreant in my presence.” He then moves back to the far side of the roof top where he straddles the edge, “But if you insist on showing off your foolishness...” his voice then turns into a echoing roar, “COME AT ME!!!

Surprisingly enough, not all was as it seems, as the man in the red suit had a plan up his sleeve. As he stood along the edge, he kept his eyes locked and focused on the duo, watching their every movement. For unknown to them he had the added ability to teleport from one place to another. Therefore, if Bobby was foolish enough to charge at him blindly, he would simply teleport himself away, hoping that the Mockingjay would not be able to stop in time and thus fall off the rooftop, to his death! However, should this not turn out the way he planned, the man in the red suit had another plan in mind. Seconds after teleporting away, he would reappear just behind them, where he would raise his arms at them and release a fury of fire from his hands. Where that not enough, the fire from his hands would shoot out in a funnel pattern, not just straight forward, but with ten times the fire and heat that his card gave off earlier in the street.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#918  Edited By Mockingjay

His arm being to heal slowly. Skin started to cover the flesh as he clutched his left arm. Something similar happened earlier except it was bullets instead of fire. What seemed to be a simple night has turned into a compliqué one as Bobby stared down the man in red, watching him shout and go to the edge of a cliff. Perhaps it's a suicide attempt, but knowing this trickster asshole he has something else cooking and these two happen to be on the menu. Bobby barely moved since climbing the roof, and this just seemed too obvious like he wanted them to come. But after the flaming card b.s., he stayed in position and wasn't willing to gamble on playing into a potential set-up. Red's presence is indeed vexing, though charging recklessly is probably not the best idea right given the fact that this man is an enigma, plus his left arm was still recovering.

The man in red was done being patient as he crept behind them some kind of way, which is due to teleportation most likely, releasing straight fire from his hands that were so hot that the sun feared its temperatures. As the fire was coming down, however, Bobby sprinted off the roof and fell, using his claws to slide down walls and stop the momentum. Landing, he rolled to avoid further injury, escaping the fire and hoping Jack did the same.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

No Caption Provided

Jack wasn’t sure what the man in the red suit was up to when he walked to the edge, but he did know what “COME AT ME!!!” meant. Unaware of Bobby’s actions, he choose to recall his four mechanical arms, in order to face the man on equal terms. But as neither he nor Bobby were about to initiate an attack, the man in the red suit decided to start his first. With nothing but a thought, he vanished from sight, disappearing like a magician, only to reappear behind the two heroes, planning to catch them off guard. But as quickly as he disappeared, he materialized with the unmistakable scent of Brimstone, giving him away. In less than a second, Jack picked up the scent, even before rationalizing that his enemy had just disappeared. With advanced reflexes, he sprung around just in time to see the man in the red suit standing behind him, with both of his arms raised in a threatening manner. Then before anyone could say a word, his hands glowed a bright red.

Suddenly a spread of fire shot out across the roof top, turning the battlefield into a fury a Hell Fire. The temperature alone shot up thirty degrees, as the fire lit up the entire sky line. Never before had Jack seen such a display of fire and he once faced off against a Dragon. As the fire spread, Jack lost track of Skye, mainly because the man in the red suit turned his attentions toward him. But just as he released his fiery assault against the four arm fighter, Jack had already moved into action. In a display of strength, he pushed off with both feet, launching himself up and into the sky. At the same time, he called forth all four of his mechanical arms, that he used as jet like thrusters, keeping him in the air by means of blasting energy from their tips. But at the moment Jack stabilized himself above, the man in the red suit re-positioned his attack accordingly.

For the next few minutes the two where in a dog fight, with the man in the red suit shooting fire. Above, Jack bobbed and weaved, dancing around, but to no avail. For by now Jack knew that if this man was not stopped, he might actually burn the city down in order to get him. Regretfully, Jack re-positioned his upper two mechanical arms for offensive actions, and instead of blasting a steady stream of energy, they surged with power, much like the man in the red suit’s hands. But in this case, two distinct beams of energy were released, as opposed to fire, that simultaneously cut away at the roof top. But by now it was still a draw, as neither of them were gaining an advantage, just causing more damage. Therefore as long as Jack was distracting the vile man, he made a silent whisper, “Skye wherever you are, I hope you can do something quick, cause I’m running out of options!

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#920  Edited By Mockingjay

Bobby could've fled the scene and lived to fight another day and perhaps watch his city get burned down. Considering his odds, it would be logical. Red seems to be one step ahead with the ability to fry anything with that heat he's packing. The thought crossed his mind, but that was it. Being a coward wasn't an option, and neither was failure. He planned to take him down by any means, even if it costs his life in the process. Bobby climbed the roof once more to confront Red and his claws were leverage. As he was getting there he heard fighting sounds and to his surprise, it sounded like Jack who survived and without being touched. Finally reaching his destination, Simmons watched the two battle and looked for an opening to strike like a deadly snake. But with the man in red attention elsewhere, this was his best shot, at ending this. Building up speed he tried to shank Red. If the attack was successful, Bobby aimed for the back, sinking his claws in deep like a bite from a vicious beast, except his endgame wasn't to kill but damage him pretty bad and question his actions.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

With his full attention focused on Jack, the man in the red suit fell to one of the oldest cliches, ‘always watch your back!’ Instead he continued unleashing wave upon wave of fire, that spread out across the skyline like the coming dawn. But in that one brief tactical moment, Mockingjay had managed to climb to the roof, right behind the man in red and in striking distance. With both hands he extended his claws and with a “Snikt!" sound, stabbed them deep into the man’s back. But despite the savageness of the attack, Bobby made doubly sure not to kill him, but damage him pretty bad then ask some questions. But from the moment the hard steel pierced his skin, the man in the red suit let out a ungodly roar. Immediately, a red wave of energy shot out all around him like a solid force, knocking down everything in its wake. At the same time a thick viscus red substance poured from his wounds, as he fell to his knees in pain.

No Caption Provided

Before anyone knew it, the man in the red suit went up in a ball of flame, that dispersed as soon as it began, leaving behind nothing more than a pile of red ashes, in a small but organized pattern, that looked much like the outline of a persons skeleton. At the same time Jack quickly recovered from the red wave of energy, by the use of his Stooges, and landed back on what was left of the roof top. Fueled with a million questions, he shuffled around the ashes with one of his special arms, shouting to Skye the first thing that came to mind, “You didn’t have to kill him, we needed him for some answers!” But after a quick explanation from Mockingjay, Jack approved accordingly. But just as he was about to give up and call it a day, his mechanical arms happen to make a discovery.

While pushing away the ashes, near where a heart would be, he happened to dislodge another of those pesky ‘Leading Aces’ gold cards in a perfect, unmarked, condition. Snatching it up, Jack then raises it up to his eyes, only to read the name, “Max Devline” from off the card. Tossing it over to Skye, he couldn’t help but ask “What do you make of all this?”, followed by “What all do you know of Leading Aces?” But soon after the two talked, it was clear what needed to be done. “I don’t know about you, but I think we need to investigate this so called company and find out what is really going on!” He then pulls out a flask from under his trench-coat for a sip, only to follow with “but I think we might need some help?!?!” With that said, he offers the flask over to Mockingjay and awaits his response.

(OOC – What I was thinking was, if you want to continue the game, lets take a week off and invite one person each to join us. Or of course you and I could finish the game together., or end it right here, It is really up to you!)

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

What I was thinking was, if you want to continue the game, lets take a week off and invite one person each to join us.

I mean...I guess? If you could find someone else then be my guest.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay: Oh, I'm sure in a week or two you'll find someone!

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper: this is the same character, just under a different account name.

Also, that's cool. I wouldn't mind writing with him.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iwest:

Bad news, Orb_Weaver could not join us, His character is based in New York, not New Orleans. But I'm still looking.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#927  Edited By Mockingjay

@thisisgonnahurt:

New Orleans, LA. 3:00 AM.

No Caption Provided

Courage looked down from a rooftop with two moon blades in hand. They're boomerang razor-sharp weapons that are crescent-shaped. The block wasn't too hot tonight. Not many cops were around if any. Perhaps on break? Too lazy to patrol? Being paid off? Regardless of what the reason was, he wasn't about to wait on them. He shook his head and put the blades away before leaping off the rooftop and using a grappling hook to help him land. The Moon hit the streets and it was surprisingly quiet. Good but cryptic indeed. However, that quickly changed as he noticed something shady was going on in the nearest store. A hardware store. "Hmm." he thought to himself as he headed in the direction of the store. Courage crept slowly in the area to catch whoever it was off guard. Maybe he/she is homeless? Need help? Nothing wrong with playing it safe if that was the case, right? CD picked the lock to the front door and entered. As he walked in he saw nothing, but he kept his guard up just in case something was about to pop off.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mockingjay:

Breaking into the hardware store wasn't that big of an issue for the two Icarii. Synthetic androids designed to steal supplies for their father, they doubled as bodyguards and assassins in the right situations. Atticus was by far the more obvious of the two. His bleached-blonde hair stood out in the darkness of the store like a light. He thumbed over the shattered padlock in his hand.

"A pair of bolt cutters and this place is as good as robbed," he shrugged.

Bertram was elsewhere, near the head of the store. His Mossberg shotgun rested comfortably in his hands as he observed the area. There were a few living signatures outside, probably just loners or bums. He didn't really care. His priority was busting open the cash register and taking whatever was inside. His monstrous grip strength tore open the metal drawer, leaving it a crumpled wreck.

Meanwhile, Atticus was busy drinking various fluids and lubricants. His trail was one of twisted-off caps and empty bottles as his chambered "stomach" expanded to contain everything he swallowed, toxic or otherwise. That's when he noticed movement near the end of the aisle he was standing in.

"Hello?" he muttered. "Who's there?"

Bertram faded into the darkness of the back room, his silenced shotgun cradled in his arms. He knew Atticus could handle intruders on their scheme, and so made himself invisible while he worked on the back safe.

Atticus was getting angry now, and shook some of the shelves as he tried looking over them.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~"

He gripped his Mauser C96 pistol, his robotic eyes whirring inside of his head. He could see the intruder, but didn't want to make a scene just yet. He liked surprising people.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#929  Edited By Mockingjay

@thisisgonnahurt: That was quick, lolz.

"Shit. Why can't they ever be friendly? Always so damn hostile." he murmured, gritting his teeth while hiding from the thief. "But I ain't backing down. If he wants it, he can get it."Courage ran from behind the shelf and launched his crescent boomerangs at the thug hoping to stagger him at least. Whether it did damage or not, he would try his luck up close with a spinning kick, trying to knock his opponent off his feet.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#930  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@mockingjay:

There was no subtlety to this fight. Atticus took the crescent-shaped projectiles to the face and chest, wheezing with the effort to even look up after his artificial nose was smashed with a convincingly wet crunch of cartilage. The kick sent him further down the aisle, and he knocked over several rows of products - boxes of screws and assorted tools - as he went down.

But that was just what he wanted. He took up a claw hammer in the hand opposite his pistol. He fired off a few purposely clumsy shots at the vigilante, intending to get close with his improvised melee weapon instead.

He swung with surgical accuracy, the smooth bludgeoning side meant to gain momentum for a decisive strike at one of the man's knees.

"Hold still!" he roared with a bloodied smile.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#931  Edited By Mockingjay

@thisisgonnahurt:

He was stunned that his attacks did very little damage but had to act quickly because his foe was ready to attack. Bullets were fired which CD tanked thanks to his suit being bulletproof. However, the shots seemed to be used as a distraction to get in his face and do damage with a melee weapon. Atticus aimed for his knee, though thanks to Olympic like acrobatics he managed to avoid being hit or that could've done some serious damage. He stepped back and said "It's not too late to have second thoughts. After all, I'm a forgiving person. You can just forget all about this and go home. No one has to get hurt." He raised his hand so the moon blades could come back to him, adding a few more words: "Your choice."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Atticus sighed as the man backed away, getting distance and retrieving his boomerangs with a flick of his hand. By comparison, the android seemed relatively dull as he twirled the claw hammer in his grasp and scratched his forehead with the barrel of the broomstick pistol.

"You know what?" he replied as his nasal flesh started to swell incorrectly.

He remedied this by sheathing his pistol and re-breaking his nose only to straighten it out and let it heal that way. There was a lot of blood that cascaded down over his clothes and onto the floor, but he didn't seem to notice or care.

"I might take you up on that offer. You're boring, after all. But do you want to see a magic trick first?"

Atticus grabbed a bottle of motor oil that found its resting place by his foot. He raised it, almost in a 'cheering' fashion, towards his new friend before biting off the cap and spitting mouthful of hard plastic onto the floor.

Then he began to drink it, unflinchingly, as if it were water.

The Icarus Twins robbed a gas station before this, and one of Atticus' stomach chambers was already full of gasoline. He needed a thickener though, and he supposed some packing styrofoam in the back was enough.

He sighed happily, satisfying an imaginary thirst. That was when Bertram managed to sneak towards the front of the aisle. He was taller and larger than Atticus, but he was practically invisible when he wanted to be. His quiet joints allowed him to raise his silenced Mossberg shotgun with deadly accuracy at the base of the man's neck. One squeeze of the trigger, and then the two would converge in melee if their new friend survived.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#933  Edited By Mockingjay

@thisisgonnahurt:

He watched the android play with his nose as blood poured out uncontrollably. Atticus showed no sign of pain as if he didn't notice or care, which brought The Moon to a conclusion: he's not human or just bat shit crazy. Either way reasoning with him is probably not the best option after all. As Atticus reached for the motor oil and started to drink he responded with a few words "The hell?" This was a conundrum that vexed him and he didn't know how to get answers without being violent. "I didn't want to but I guess we'll have to settle this the hard w--" Before CD could finish his sentence, he was sent flying from the force of a shotgun. A blast that was so powerful that he levitated some feet back, crashing into tools and some glass. As mentioned earlier his suit has resistant to bullets which allowed him to survive or otherwise that would have been a long kiss goodnight. But he didn't have time to rest because they were coming after him in close quarters looking to scrap. Although he's bleeding from the collision, he managed to sloppily toss his pointy-edged weapons once more. One for Atticus and the other for the invisible twin. Regardless of the attack being a success, he used it for separation to flee the spot and get to the nearest rooftop via grappling hook. "At this rate, I'll die. I have to find another way to engage." Angrily Courage said it while gathering himself from above.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Atticus barely managed to get into contact with his new friend, trying desperately to manage a death grip on the man. But the combination of his seemingly superhuman agility and recovery speed caught Atticus off-guard. He caught a bladed crescent in the flesh of his hand for his troubles, causing him to go to ground in a spasm of 'pain'. He was more curious about inspecting the projectile, rather than stunned by any true sensation.

He pulled it out rather gruesomely, snapping it in half after dropping his claw hammer to the floor.

Bertram seemed to disappear entirely, though Atticus knew he was going to get the money from the safe so they would be able to make a getaway. Atticus watched the roof, swiping as much valuable loot as he could pocket. A nail gun, battery packs, and an industrial screwdriver were amongst the more noticeable things he stole, along with shoveling loose leftover change from the demolished cash register into a spare sock. He swung it around menacingly as Bertream hustled from the back room and to the black truck outside.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#935  Edited By Mockingjay

@thisisgonnahurt:

No Caption Provided

"Not gonna lie I had no answer for them, though I was caught off guard especially by the guy that's playing hide and seek," he said glancing over a bucket of paint by accident. Moon walked over to it, lightly kicking the bucket to make sure something was inside. "That'll do. If I splash it on 'im then maybe I'll be able to view him. Won't hurt to try no?" He swiped the bucket and leaped from the rooftop onto the black getaway truck. He stood on top of the truck to get their attention, reaching for two stick-like items holstered on the side of his legs, effortlessly twirling them around on his fingers. "Round two boys, who want to get fluffed first?"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

Bertram was driving, and he didn't really care about whether or not the vigilante was following them. Atticus was the one to climb out of the cab, aiming his pistol at Moon's face with malicious intent.

"You're mouthy," he smirked, pulling the trigger as his brother swerved the truck violently to try and get Moon down or knock his balance off.

He pulled onto the main road with a burst of speed, the motor revving violently. The truck lurched with a horrendous noise and acceleration as Bertram went from zero to eighty almost instantly by flooring the poor gas pedal.

Atticus was still climbing out of the truck cab despite this increase in speed. He was keeping tabs on Moon, regardless of what happened, and was intending on smearing the vigilante on the asphalt first change he got.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt:

"Whoa," he said losing balance as the car swerved with the intent to put him in position to get smoked by the gun that was aimed his way. BANG! Just as the bullet was fired Moon rolled to the opposite side, avoiding the shot. "Considering how useless your bullets are, how about trying another tactic?" he said slowly crawling and snatching the paint bucket that was barely hanging on. With force, he tossed it through the side window hoping to make a white mess inside. Shortly after he stood up again preparing to disable the truck with his next move. Courage backflipped off the truck, throwing his two sticks at the back tires with the intent to pop them.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

"Oh don't mind me," Atticus chuckled, pulling a fresh clip of bullets from his coat pocket.

"Father always taught us to never waste anything. Even if your suit is bulletproof, that's not an excuse to leave things untested,"

Bertram held up an arm to block whatever Moon was throwing into the cab, but didn't expect to be covered in paint. He kept driving despite this, slightly annoyed but nevertheless gaining speed. They were now approaching 110 miles per hour.

Atticus was standing in the bed of the truck as if nothing was happening, trailing Moon's position with deadly accuracy. He had loaded a clip of Grinder ammunition into the Mauser C96, a type of bullet that his father invented. It ignored armor, and caught the flesh underneath in a cyclone of molecular torment.

The older of the two Icarus Twins usually toyed around with his enemies until a certain point. As Moon jumped into the air, he would find this out all too quickly and painfully. Three shots of insane skill, one at the left bicep and two at either thigh, and Atticus would have completed his temporarily serious moment.

However effective Grinder was against Moon, Atticus still had some wavelength in his positronic brain telling him to 'have fun with this' - he didn't aim for Moon's other arm.

Bertram instantly lost control as one of the back tires exploded, throwing the whole truck off-balance and causing it to roll into a fiery heap on the road.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt:

The Moon was in the process of doing a backflip when three bullets came his way at astonishing speed. One penetrated his left arm and he managed to just avoid the other two. Because of the surprising damage taken, Courage lost himself in midair, sent falling feet first on the hood of an empty car. He clenched his arm as blood rushed from it. He laughed before adding "Lesson learned tonight. No matter how bulletproof you are, you're really not." Moments later his plan to disable the vehicle was a success as it flipped like a bird and started to catch fire. He tore material from the left sleeve area of his costume to use it as a temporary bandage to cover-up the wound. Soon after Moon was finished, he jumped vacating the area to continue his search for The Icarus Twins.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#940  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@mockingjay:

Atticus and Bertram were long gone from the smoking hulk of their hijacked truck, but their trail of highly realistic blood would be evidence enough of their whereabouts. Neither was substantially 'injured' from the crash, and they were remarkably fast for two humanoids just caught in such a deadly circumstance.

They managed to find their way to a building that was under construction, some kind of hotel judging by the size of the infrastructure.

"You're an idiot," Bertram grumbled. "Should have just shot his brains out, and painted the damn pavement,"

"That's no fun though,"

"Efficiency is fun. Progress is fun. What you're doing is lunacy,"

"Shut up man, you don't know me,"

"We're both from the same motherboard, of course I know you,"

"Was that a joke?"

"Father didn't think to give me a processor for humor,"

"Oh, so you just picked it up one day then?"

Bertram ripped off some of the mangled flesh covering his metallic skeleton. It was conflicting with how his hand was clenching, stuck between the inner mechanisms of the pistons acting as tendons.

"He's still alive, and following us," he grunted.

"He's going to have one Hell of a wild goose chase,"

Atticus bit his tongue playfully, putting the Grinder-loaded Mauser C96 parallel to his head before continuing.

"You know, I'm surprised he's able to move at all. That bullet? Should have twisted his bicep into a knot until it popped,"

Bertram loaded more Grinder ammunition into his shotgun. The paint long ago burned off in sheets from his coat and skin.

"Father always said that more field testing is required for his ammunition."

He gave a menacing glare as the Mossberg became loaded with the deadly Grinder rounds. Atticus stepped forward. His right eye was completely ruptured, but an unnerving red glow came from beneath it.

"Just like the Spaghetti Westerns, a standoff between the hero and the outlaws," he leveled the pistol with an imaginary target's chest and throat, his aim unimpeded by the gore where his eye should have been.

"Besides, you didn't hit anything important. Liver, throat, but you went for limbs,"

"It makes for good TV!"

Bertram rolled his eyes. They were getting a visitor soon, according to thermal optics.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#941  Edited By Mockingjay

He grunted, following the trail of blood the twins left behind. Moon needed real medical attention or otherwise, it would get worse considering he's facing two powerful foes that'll exploit any weakness they could. But for now, his arm was the least of his worries. At this point, it was pride, embarrassment. Doubt started to creep in even if it's just momentarily. He entered the building and didn't bother to engage but instead went straight for the buildings' weak points to collapse the foundation and put a halt to his enemies. With a sinister look in his eyes, Courage started to dissect the building with the flair of a surgeon using any part of his body that was useful to speed up the process.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

They could see him moving in the darkness, behind concrete pillars and underneath steel scaffolding. He wasn't fooling anyone anymore. The twins needed to get back to their father with their looted supplies, no matter how mangled that loot was. Atticus trailed behind Moon, firing off Grinder rounds that passed through solid matter, aimed at the vigilante's flesh and bone. Bertram was not far behind - or rather ahead - and took responsibility for steering Moon away from his current objective, whatever that might have been.

The twins had no idea what Moon was planning. He was basically pushing past them, knocking down seemingly random points of interest in the infrastructure of the building still under construction.

Though, no matter how many hits they successfully landed on Moon, the vigilante's plan was fated to succeed. Just as he managed to escape, the hotel crashed around the twins and sealed them under hundreds of tons of debris.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt:

He continued his onslaught but it wasn't long before Atticus tried to neutralize him with unheard-of rounds that if it connected then he'd most certainly bite the dust. Considering what happened last time however he was one step ahead. Moon avoided the fire, ducking and rolling as they missed. "You won't get me with the same shit twice." he snarled and ran into Bertram, the other twin though he just kept going, relying on his grappling hook to help leave the crumbling spot. "It's been real y'all, rest in pieces!" he shouted while waving goodbye in a mocking way, watching the place come down as Courage exited the building and clung to the top of the nearest street light.

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#944  Edited By Mockingjay

After a couple of days of laying off, Moon was back on the streets as soon as word got around that a small group of criminals got their hands on some insane tech. The same tech the Icarus Twins possessed and something had to be done about it. For the right price Courage got some info from a snitch about their location for an undisclosed amount. He was willing to do whatever to find these animals, no matter the cost. CD arrived at the worn-down warehouse. The place that harbored tech, drugs, and sex slaves. Moon parked his motorcycle on side of the building and climbed up top to get the drop on 'im.

"Allow me to reintroduce myself! My name is..."
No Caption Provided

Without completing what he said fully, Moon was on the attack, reigning down blows from his sticks as he landed, cracking skulls and causing concussions. Those medical bills will be a killer, but those are the least of y'all worries because the price of your freedom is indeed steep," he said knocking two more off their feet: one with a judo hip toss and the other via flying headlock. Petrified, the leader named Screwdriver backed away, signaling for his henchmen to take care of the problem. They took the guns off the table and started to spray, lighting up the building as if it was the 4th of July. Moon was too nimble however as he didn't get touched a single time, closing the distance, disarming the thugs and striking them with casual knees and elbows until their top guy, Screwdriver was left. He attempted to reach for the advanced weaponry but Courage was one step ahead, lodging a crescent blade in his hand. "Your whole empire is crumbled, and these girls are not your property. Go on, help is on the way." Moon looked at the girls, moving his hand in a go direction, turning his attention back to Screwdriver. CD pulled out a gun from his sid hip, shooting both knees of the dealer. "As you can see I'm not playin'. Where can I find the Engine? Give me the wrong answer and the next one goes in your brain, so you better tell me what I want to hear." His tone was menacing and just to show how serious he was, Courage kept the gun aimed at his head awaiting an answer. "Okay, okay. It's... it's in a place like thirty, forty miles from here. When you get there you'll know what it is, yo," he said gritting his teeth in pain. Moon raised an eyebrow. "We'll see, but just in case I'mma send ya a warning shot." Blam, blam. Two shots went to his groin area followed by a left hook, leaving him unconscious. "Well, you know rest in peace to your sex life if you ever get out of prison. But regardless that was for the girls you messed over." he walked out of the building and went straight to his motorcycle, revving it up.

"Now my search for that Engine continues."