New France

Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Scalar
He became accustomed to being aloof. It was better that way around the royal family. Particularly those that do not favor the presence of a mysterious man of unknown origins. An immortal to be specific and how he became so engrossed into the royal family remains a mystery to all except one. That person is Morgaine de Bourbon who without hesitation told him to not start World War III. So being forced to wait and wait with nothing but wine to to entertain himself became rather annoying after the first few minutes of her leaving. A spec of dust caught his icy blue eyes until it ceased to float. Eventually he found his way to garden counting each movement of sun. How tame could he truly become? What would he have been doing now just a lifetime ago? Waiting patiently was not that and being alone was not one of them. 

"Has brother sunk so low he waits for the queen's orders?" The eldest overshadowed Scalar as he looked down upon him as pompous as ever. "Confident for a man who cannot fathom the thought of being outplayed. Care to throw me through the window again, Cor? I would say on a scale from one to ten her tolerance level is about negative 2 for you. The only thing saving you is the fact you are my brother who I happen to love reasons unknown to me. Care for some red wine? It's French and believe it or not a day old. Le processus de vieillissement est accéléré permis à ce pays pour profiter de sa marque si peu de temps." Corinthos' gaze was unyielding until he finally took a seat unspoken. "Une raison particulière que vous êtes ici?" He poured his dearest brother glass of precious red wine. Much better than Italian according to Scalar's palate. An annoyed silence passed between the two. It took a minute before Corinthos accepted the glass knowing it was his downfall from before. "I can't visit my one and only brother?" The liquid quickly dashed against the rose petals. He had no desire or intention to accept any drink from any of the French for a long, long time. "Don't assault me by wasting such a petty a thing due to your own shortcomings. Father is here after all so try something. I dare you."
duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By duchess

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Morgaine's firm handshake and direct eye contact demonstrated a refined upbringing similar to Claire's. Taking a seat across from her, she crossed her legs as well. Her hands placed delicately on her knees and her pale sapphire eyes remained observant. She listened attentively to Morgaine's description of New France's current position and Claire's possible position in its government. A faint smirk danced played its way across her lips for a short moment at her mention of her business outside of modeling. "You have done your research, as I would have expected. And you're right, of course, modeling is not all that occupies my time. I think you would find my...personality, more than beneficial to New France." It was no secret to either of them that Claire was a witch, but the replacement term provided small amusement to the meeting.

Claire brushed back a few locks of hair and crossed her arms across her lap. Coming into the meeting she had expected a fifty-fifty chance of this being brought up, not expecting either or. Pausing for a moment she looked for the right way to explain her connection to Cassandra. "Yes, I am more than acquainted with Cassandra Adams. From age fourteen to eighteen she trained me in magical arts not taught in the academy I was enrolled in. She grew from a teacher to a friend, and still remains a friend. I am aware of the delicate situation between you two and would prefer to remain neutral in the matter. However I realize the threat she can pose and assure you if needed I remain loyal to you and New France." Her tone changed from previously reassuring to a more self assured inflection. "However you must have know the possible risks of seeking my trust would provide, and made the call anyway. If you choose to, I can ensure trusting me will not be a regret." She remained poised, hopeful Morgaine would see the truth behind her words.

Avatar image for morgaine_levesque
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Duchess: Continue tomorrow? I'm super tired and have got no creative juices at the moment.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By duchess

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Agreed, tomorrow it is.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By duchess

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Not about you not having creative juices, but...well you know what I mean :p

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Well now, dis looks promising

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#107  Edited By Darkchild

@Gambler: lol wow ur back huh

Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler: ASDFLKJA;SKLDFJA;SKLDJFLK;ASDFJ YOU'RE ALIVE :D :D :D :D :D :D

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By duchess

@Gambler: <333333333333333333333333333

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#110  Edited By Mercy_

@Duchess said:

We're gonna tie him up and never allow him to leave again :)

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By Belladonna

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Click click click, the noise heard from a distance as foot steps left the Last Daughter of France's office. The pure born royalty stood alone, the once princess now queen finally reconstructed her beloved nation. Creeping from the shadows, her dark figure slithered across the floors and finally solidified, there the Mistress of Magic made her grand entrance. Dress in a modern black smooth silk qipao mini-dress with lovely golden embroidery design and flare sleeves. She walks over to try and sneak a little surprise behind Morgaine. "Don't even move." the brunette spoke, thinking her to be an intruder, the witch could feel the air beginning to ionize, it was the gifts of Morgaine, charging the particles in the room. "No need to be hostile, its no other than the Mistress of Magic." she said confidently as the title was what made her, she smiled and showed her face, "Your lacking some defense here. Must be why you drag me all the way from Hong Kong, just so, to fix this little situation." bowing her head before a dear friend. Then reaching out to give Morgaine a hug, "Do you love the dress? It's from an old collection, I find it rather tasteful from Mr. Zhang." twirling around to show her dress off. Then her gracefully princess mood changed "But enough with the theatrics, let's get down to the main point. As you could tell, it was quite easy for a witch myself to sneak on board, now imagine that happening with someone untrustworthy. I myself would like to propose on what I call: The Onion Effect." taking a seat down, she postured her back straight up and crossed her legs, while waiting for a response on the proposition. Reaching for a magazine as she awaited the words of the Last Daughter of France.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By duchess

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Duchess said:

On no, the ropes apparently aren't doing enough. We're going to need titanium chains this time. Whatever it takes ;)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Mercy_

@Duchess said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Duchess said:

On no, the ropes apparently aren't doing enough. We're going to need titanium chains this time. Whatever it takes ;)

Getting down and dirty ;)

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By duchess

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Duchess said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Duchess said:

Getting down and dirty ;)

Hehe if it keeps his attention ;)

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

O.o 

I love how every time gambler comes back, everyone goes gaga...I mean he's just Gambler. 

Has flashback

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Mercy_

@Emerald_Canary: And everybody went gaga when you came back, too.

@Duchess: I'm sure we could think of....ways.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Sky_Carmichael
@The Dark Huntress: Which I always thought was weird. I mean, let's be honest how many times have I left and returned? How many times has Gambler Left and Return? 

I guess my point is sometime you have to know that person will show up again. As a matter of fact something told me Gambler would show up this week. Like something told me LT would show up after she was voted into the HOF. 

I guess it's just my old Viner syndrome, having seen people leave and return on a regular basis. I can honestly say the only person, I've ever been surprised to see return was Precise.
duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By duchess

@The Dark Huntress: Hmm...fun ways?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Mercy_

@Duchess: Of course :) What's life without a little fun?

@Emerald_Canary: Stop being such a psychic old lady, then :P Takes the surprise and fun out of things.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Sky_Carmichael
@The Dark Huntress: V_V I sowwy.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Mercy_

@Emerald_Canary: lol I actually enjoy it. It balances out the crazy fangirls ;)

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Sky_Carmichael
@The Dark Huntress said:

Well, you can always expect me to be me ^_^
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Mercy_

@Emerald_Canary said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

Well, you can always expect me to be me ^_^

And I'll always love you for it ♥

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By duchess

@Emerald_Canary: Pleaseeeeeee predict when he'll stay :P

@The Dark Huntress: So let's review...we're going to have fun getting down and dirty with titanium chains to get Gambler to stay? Sounds good :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Mercy_

@Duchess: Yes, that's pretty much it in a nut shell :)

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Sky_Carmichael
@Duchess: LMAO, I'm all thought out 
Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ginju

@The Dark Huntress: (ready to do some NF rping?)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Mercy_

@Ginju: @_@ give me like a half hour. Reading something right now.

Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ginju

@The Dark Huntress: obk im writing my post for Trinity anyway in me head. not ready to post it yet, wanna see Z answer to something she said to me earlier

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Emerald_Canary said:

O.o

I love how every time gambler comes back, everyone goes gaga...I mean he's just Gambler.

Has flashback

We all knew it would happen. I mean, I'm the goddamn Gambler chere ;P

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Mercy_
@Gambler You want me to shoot you a PM with an update?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Gambler You want me to shoot you a PM with an update?

Of course!

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@Gambler said:

@Emerald_Canary said:

O.o

I love how every time gambler comes back, everyone goes gaga...I mean he's just Gambler.

Has flashback

We all knew it would happen. I mean, I'm the goddamn Gambler chere ;P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kiara_Sullivan: ;) So who's gonna take Special K's place after you kill her off

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gotta go make some license plates. See ya tomorrow :D (kidding, kidding)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Mercy_

Youre so funny

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@Gambler: _Myst_ She's an Atlantean. Been working on a background for her the last few days.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#138  Edited By shanana
@Gambler Your a has been
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mr. Mercury

I'm gonna wait until Trinity Limit 2 is over to do this

@Gambler: Welcome back?

Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Ginju

Never had Ginju looked upon such a feat of ingenuity, its construction was something he admired. Something built so tough to have no one simply walk in...it begged for him to do just that.

Touching a wall he deconstructed it an walked through tapping a finger onto the wall an it was reconstructed. Soon the sounds of whirs an mechanics sounded around him. He knew the moment he stepped into New France territory he would be spotted, something he hadn't had the pleasure of encountering in his recent days. He simply walked into Tenebrasque In without so much of a bead of sweat, yet this place actually had him sweating not out of fear or nerves but excitement. Something about the place brought him pleasure, maybe this host was a Frenchman. Closing his eyes an looking into the mind of what used to be his host, he was filled with images of war. The man he inhabited was in fact a Frenchman, but to be precise one of the fallen from grace that used to walk these grounds many years ago.

He was a member of Gambler's elite guard, something Ginju had never taken the time to dig around to find. This was the tenth host since Darkchild destroyed the most appropriate host of his. This one seemed to be lasting the longest, no degeneration of tissue nothing abnormal. Ginju believed that this one could last him a few months if not years if not damaged beyond repair. An now he knew why, the man had been given treatments as an agent of Gamblers making his body at its Peak of Human conditioning. Maybe it was destiny that he simply wandered upon New France on one of his drifter episodes....

Looking around he waited for his welcoming committee to come an greet him, but in the mean time he was taking in everything about New France that he could.

Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ginju: The second that he had entered the country's vicinity, the Femmes de L'Ombre had been alerted. The message had immediately passed up to Morgaine herself. He was their first intruder and she fully intended to deal with him herself. Twilight had fallen across the outskirts of the city, the blurring red and pinks of the sun streaking across the sky. Out of the shadows walked none other than the Queen of France herself, Morgaine de Bourbon. Her body was clad in black leather and a red silk cape that was clipped to her shoulders coasted on the air behind her as her rich brown hair flurried around her face.

Approaching the stranger, she took caution. Appearing unarmed other than the blade strapped to her thigh, Morgaine made sure to keep her movements nonthreatening. Standing no more than ten feet away from him, she lowered the hood that was long enough to partially obscure her face. Her honey eyes met his and she smiled in a slightly menacing manner. "Welcome to France."

Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Ginju

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: As the sun set an the lights shined in the sky as the sun slowly hid itself from the world Ginju couldnt help but become enamored by the beauty of France. If his mind had been on the here an now he could of felt her sleek in from the shadows, hell he would of detected her from clear across the country but his body was at ease an at home in this New France. So his mind was elsewhere, even as she walked up to him closing the distance between them. Her body seductive in nature but she was trying to be anything but.

As he still looked around he replied to her "This is not France....France never tried this hard to be pretty. It was instinctively magical an beautiful, can't say this New France isn't everything part of me wished for it to be." Ginju finally broke his wandering mind from the decor an made his attention fully on HER. "I dont remember this bodies real name, but he was one of the old people. Think he served a man named Gambler? Never met him myself." Looking her up an down as he looked around slightly "Please let the others slinking about out, I am not hear as a threat simply looking and I do not much enjoy the feeling that I NEED to look over my shoulders."

Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ginju: "You're right. Dis is very much not France. If you hadn't noticed, Monsieur, France was burned to dee ground and in it's place a reign of terror prevailed. Dis is a new genesis for France." She spoke with a French accent, it was natural to her, but something that she was able to turn on and off like a switch. She held her arms outwards, the cape flowing around her as she did so, taking a slow spin before facing him once again.

The corner of her mouth twitched and turned upwards a bit at his request. "I'm sure you can understand my caution...I don't believe I caught your name? One doesn't simply walk in here and when somebody does make it in through unofficial channels, I can only assume that there's some nefarious purpose there. Surely you can see this from my point of view?" Automatically and without effort, her diplomatic skills kicked in.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#144  Edited By Legacy_

Why is it that some people understand my posts and others don't O.o

Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Ginju

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Truly offended that the woman took him for an idiot he barked "Seize with the PC bullsh!t Miss Bourbon, its not nice to treat a new person as an imbecile." He picked up a piece of grass and in the blink of an eye it was a large Daisy he set it down on the ground an continued "If I came here with nefarious plans this entire country would be a wasteland, so know that Miss Bourbon. I do not come here nor at anytime in the immediate future do I plan on destroying this city, this body wont let me." With a snap of his fingers the flower withered an died. "By the way, if you make it so that the walls surrounding your New France are made up of unstable molecules ones such as I wont have such an easy time stepping through your front door. Unstable molecules can be manipulated but takes slightly more time to do so, by that time you could find an assess if the person doing the manipulating is of a nefarious nature." Mocking her towards the end he smiled walking around.

"I am a drifter simple as that Miss Bourbon, who stumbled upon this place. An now that I have found it wish to stay a little while longer, the blood that flows through this host veins wishes to never leave this place."

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By duchess

@Closure said:

Why is it that some people understand my posts and others don't O.o

Because it takes genius to understand genius? ;)

Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ginju:Her eyes flashed ice blue for a moment and the air ionized around her. "Right, I'm sure this is absolutely the best way to get on my side. I extended you the courtesy of, as you so eloquently put it 'PC bullsh!t", when I had every right to have you forcibly removed from this country, or better yet, your powers dampened and you held indefinitely. But no, really, flaunting your power and testing my limits, definitely a good game plan for somebody who wants to make this his home." A mirthless chuckle escaped her mouth.

"Who is treating whom as an imbecile now? You didn't really think we'd have defenses at full strength this soon, did you? Weaknesses were intentionally left in them so that we could suss out those who would try and intrude on us. It seems to have worked."

Her eyes never left him. She didn't trust him as far as she could throw him, but she gave him credit for being up front. However, it he was trying to gain entrance into the country based on subterfuge only at a later date to betray them, there would be severe repercussions. "You're welcome for now, but keep in mind that you're under surveillance. Don't play me for a fool and don't assume a goddamn thing about this country. The France you once knew no longer exists. It's a whole new ball game now."

Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Ginju

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: "This one had fire" He thought to himself as he watched her pretend she was a big dog with a loud bark and a painful bite. She actually thought that she had the capability to dampen someone with powers like his, he chuckled to himself as she explained the "rules" to him. Nodding softly to her as she finished he gave her an almost intentional smug grin "I would never think of doing such things." The smiling becoming more an more smug by the moment he wiped it from his face, this place was somewhere he wished to keep alive rather than destroy it. Inside the memories of Old France popped into his head, now they were replaced with his own memories of this New France.

Such elegance it held, something only a woman could convey it seemed as she spoke to him about a new ball game. One of his many accents taking form in his throat he spoke "Finding the time an place for such a place, Must give you some credit Miss Bourbon. But one such thing is missing....a clear evident marker to a place for one such as myself to lay for the night."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Gambler Your a has been

You're stuck on repeat ;) I'll write you into da ground anytime I feel dee urge lol

@Mr. Mercury: nods

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#150  Edited By shanana
@Gambler: Boy please!  You've been dodging me for the last four years, The only reason your still relevant is, because you hold the Top poster spot; a spot which will soon be mine. 

You don't want it with the Battle Queen.