• 169 results
_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By _Psy_

Searched for this or something similar, search engine gave me nothing related to the RPG forum so I thought it was okay to make. This is a thread where you can discuss any new characters/alts you have created or are planning. You can troubleshoot problems with fellow RPGers, ask for suggestions on names or other things of that sort (I've seen threads made to discuss problems like these on specific characters), or just put a bit of the spotlight on a new character. I would personally use this thread a lot (I've been on an alt-making frenzy as of late >.>....), and thought that other RPGers could use it as well. Sorry if it's been done or just isn't needed, just trying to help out a little.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CainPanell

Great Idea!

Write Now I'm working on premiering an alt which is my tribute to James O'Barr's The Crow

If someone could take a look at the bio it'd be nice :)

Lady Loveless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Lady Loveless

@shadowknight666: I will! ^^

Isn't there someone on here named the crow though? Idk how similar they are to the character but I know they use the image...

My newest character is Willow_

Using old account Fox_Fire in "Heroes of Old"RP

Might bring back Tigerun et Lily...for a younger team like reviving Vine Titans or maybe a team like Young Avengers or Young X-Men. If anyone is interested in that I would be down!!!!! ^^

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CainPanell

@Lady Loveless: Thanks! I'll take a look at yours then.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Psy_
@Lady Loveless: For Tigerun et Lily, there is Nova Invicta as a team :)

Currently have a character idea for a modern Necromancer/Voodoo dabbler. He'd carry around a reanimated severed head, for comical reasons xD
Lady Loveless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lady Loveless

@shadowknight666: Would your character be a team player aka on a team? How would progress his plot if not...besides the RP you have planned.

I love the idea of a soulless wanderer exacting revenge on those that have wronged him. Does he ever get a soul? So exciting!!! YAY! ^^ ^^

@_Punk_ said:

@Lady Loveless: For Tigerun et Lily, there is Nova Invicta as a team :) Currently have a character idea for a modern Necromancer/Voodoo dabbler. He'd carry around a reanimated severed head, for comical reasons xD

LAWL at all of the last part about your character. When you said Necromancer my mind went to voodoo, more specifically the villain on Ben Ten . Lol or just something with that voodoo stuff that would be awesome.

And yeah I will check that team out for Tigerun and Lily.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CainPanell

@Lady Loveless: The Character's killers are not most likely not completely going to be Revealed for a while, So as for character development, he may confuse several characters for people involved in his killers. He has to both decide what he's going to do psychologically and emotionally since his lover, His parents, His Siblings, His friends etc are all dead. I Mean he's going to have trouble filling that void, Especially knowing the one motif he was brought back on this earth is to exact revenge.

As for a team, It's plausible, But only if they cause good to the world, And can help him get revenge on those who killed him.

As for your characters, Tiger Run is an AMAZING Idea, I Love the whole concept of an animal based power set.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Psy_
@shadowknight666: You could have this "Crow" character be a member of that supernatural team you thought up a while back. Just replace whatever character you had planned for the role with him.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CainPanell

@_Punk_: I Was considering that, But I'm going to use Ult.Cain as I Might use Crow for a different team.

Plus he's WAAAAAY Out of his league with that.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Psy_
@shadowknight666: Heh.

I was thinking of making a team of Detectives that focus on Magical/Mystical/Paranormal happenings. AKA, Paranormal investigation Agency style xD especially with my new Modern Necromancer I'm planning.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CainPanell

@_Punk_: That's basically what I Was going to do with The Tower Reboot......

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Psy_
@shadowknight666: Than how would it be "out of his league"?
Lady Loveless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lady Loveless

@shadowknight666: As far as crow goes I think one day in the team making thread, Y-Intercept was talking about making a team of like mercs and investigators I think so maybe that could be loose enough the he could do his own thing and investigate too. Gambler was on board with an alt, and I would use Fox_Fire if I do it. PM her and see whats up!

And yeah actually the name "Tigerun et Lily" is Tigerun=the Tiger's name, et=in french "and", and Lily=the girl/"spirit wielder for Tigerun

In English it read "Tigerun and Lily", and thanks the idea was something I have wanted to do more. But since my dog died like 2ish years ago I haven't wanted to touch my pet orientated character. :(

1146Abel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CainPanell

@_Punk_: What? It IS He doesn't know ANYTHING As of right now of who he is, Why he was brought back, Hell as far as he knows it was all just a nightmare.

That and I Want to use him for a different team!

So In short, EXACTLY Why he can't join the tower reboot.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Psy_
@shadowknight666: :P Your angry, go see a therapist.

I could help you out with the team creation.
Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Toxique

Also thinking of making a character that's been cursed to look like a skeleton, and helps bring people over into the afterlife.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CainPanell

@_Punk_: Sorry, It's when someone completely ignores everything I Said previously I Get angry.

Anyways, Maybe we could combine Ideas? I Mean Does the Vine REALLY Need Two Supernatural investigation teams running at the exact same time?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Psy_
@Toxique: That sounds cool. Would you be interested it Cain's little Paranormal investigations team with this skeleton character? (Mindless recruiting mode activate)
Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Toxique

@_Punk_: Maybe. Dunno for sure. It's still just an idea, haven't even put anything to paper yet. I'd like to make a paranormal character, along the lines of Constantine or Damian Hellstrom, but I haven't figured out any ideas yet.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Psy_
@shadowknight666: Well, I thought by "out of his league" you meant power wise.
I didn't put any work into it, and I'll give it up if your already making a team. I'll help out.
Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fox Fire
Okay still maybe not great, but this is what I thought of when you said that lol
Okay still maybe not great, but this is what I thought of when you said that lol

@Toxique: Perfect Image for this lol

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CainPanell

@_Punk_: Dude, If you could help me reboot this project it'd be sweet, That'd be just great.

Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Toxique

@Fox Fire: Lol, that's actually pretty damn close to what he'd look like.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Psy_
@Toxique: That is exactly the kind of role I think Cain was trying to sell with his team.
I haven't put my Necromancer on paper yet either, :S usally the only hard thing for me when creating a new character is the post limit. But then again, you seem to put much more work into your character's writing than I do.
_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Psy_
@shadowknight666: Shoot me a PM.
Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fox Fire

@shadowknight666 said:

@_Punk_: Dude, If you could help me reboot this project it'd be sweet, That'd be just great.

I hate myself for saying this, but I'll help too...I mean just let me know been around for a while and been on, created, and lead a few teams

@Toxique: wow ok, and I didn't know you had all of those accounts! good to know :)

Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Toxique

@Fox Fire: Abel isn't even my original one. I think I have 9 or 10 accounts total now.

@_Punk_: I'm a bit picky about how I write my characters, yeah. Though I just follow a normal format now. In all honesty, the only thing I'm stuck on right now is powers or no powers, and if I give him powers.. what I would give him.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CainPanell

@Fox Fire said:

@shadowknight666 said:

I hate myself for saying this, but I'll help too...I mean just let me know been around for a while and been on, created, and lead a few teams

@Toxique: wow ok, and I didn't know you had all of those accounts! good to know :)

Do you want me to add you to the PM?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Psy_
@Fox Fire: Why would you hate yourself for it? :o
Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Toxique

@shadowknight666: I s'pose you can add my Abel account until I get this other character worked out.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CainPanell

@Toxique said:

@shadowknight666: I s'pose you can add my Abel account until I get this other character worked out.

Alright, I'll add you to the Planning PM.

Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Toxique

@shadowknight666: Aight.

Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fox Fire

@Toxique: For powers I feel like you can't really predict what you like or what you use until in a RP or battle. Then it just feels right when you do use them or talk about them. You can always toy around with it at the beginning too, and add twists that change up powers/abilities.

@shadowknight666: umm sure I can give feedback, is this to create an actual team you and will be on?@_Punk_ said:

Well like I said I have done that before, and teams are very involved. I go balls to the wall too, got real life stuff, organizing the AoA RP in an orderly fashion, trying to post with several accounts in RPs. personal battle RPs, etc. I put too much on my plate it's how I function for some reason -_- lol

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Psy_
@Toxique: For Powers, I'd think the ability to 'pick himself up' if he say, gets busted apart like a puzzle (since he's a skeleton) would be a sort of must. Would make it pretty comical as well xD
Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Toxique

@Fox Fire: I've got loose ideas so far.

@_Punk_: That actually sounds like a pretty decent idea, lol.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CainPanell

@Fox Fire said:

@Toxique: For powers I feel like you can't really predict what you like or what you use until in a RP or battle. Then it just feels right when you do use them or talk about them. You can always toy around with it at the beginning too, and add twists that change up powers/abilities.

@shadowknight666: umm sure I can give feedback, is this to create an actual team you and will be on?@_Punk_ said:

Well like I said I have done that before, and teams are very involved. I go balls to the wall too, got real life stuff, organizing the AoA RP in an orderly fashion, trying to post with several accounts in RPs. personal battle RPs, etc. I put too much on my plate it's how I function for some reason -_- lol

Okay, So do you want me to put you in the Planning PM Or Not?

Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fox Fire

@shadowknight666: Yeah letgo! lol

@Toxique: Umm can he teleport or use shadows to travel? I always thought either were fun...

Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Toxique

@Fox Fire: I was going to have him be able to teleport. Shadows could be interesting, but dunno if I'll use it. I might give him a power similar to kitty pryde, where he can become intangible at will.

Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fox Fire

@Toxique said:

@Fox Fire: I was going to have him be able to teleport. Shadows could be interesting, but dunno if I'll use it. I might give him a power similar to kitty pryde, where he can become intangible at will.

that sounds very entertaining!!! are you zombie big foot too btw?

Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Toxique

@Fox Fire: Yep. That'd be my main account.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Psy_

Making another new character. His name is Legion, and his main power is the ability to multiply himself. Still in the starting stages right now.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Working on a new character, a sentai type character, you know like sailor moon/ power rangers

with a transformation to activate their powers and with a Mecha.

Dynamic Girl...working on that name

I'm desperate in the look departments, cause I can't find a good one yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@_Punk_ said:

Making another new character. His name is Legion, and his main power is the ability to multiply himself. Still in the starting stages right now.

verrry cool

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Lol, infinite nostalgia and life points, that'd be awesome to see, what look are you going for?

Working on a pretty basic character named Tone, with the ability to manipulate sound waves, He'll be a Vigilantes member

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nonfiction91: head tilt "Lol, infinite nostalgia and life points, that'd be awesome to see",Wha ?

Look wise ?

Cool cool your character ^-^

I haven't seen many sound based characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fuchsia_Nightingale:*ahem* I am complimenting your choice of character concept, for the choice of classic shows from the 90's xD

yeah

thanks,

I tried to think of something simple, but unused for the most part

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nonfiction91: oh sorry >_>..I feel like bum now lol

Just for an av, an Asian character, harder then it sounds lol

Well cause it's not used much in comics, so you got a task to descried what's going on, but that's good lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: lol don't worry about it

Asian and costumed, or civilian dressed?

Yeah your right, but I've got alot of different ideas for his ability to branch off of, I'm going to have fun with him.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nonfiction91: Well a face lol I was thinking of making a Jubilee av, cause with just face, I can make up the rest, you know lol

I hope ^o^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: ah ok.

Kato from the new green hornet comic