Avatar image for alice_jane
#1 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey every1 this is GG for those who dont know...."GreyGoose"....I have killed off GG so this will be my new acc, so if u wanna add me again feel free ok! aight so buh bye....~RIP GG~ =[

Avatar image for maya_liafador
#2 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmm

Avatar image for alice_jane
#3 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio

hi sha...yea i killed of GG so this is my new acc i made it yesterday ^^

Avatar image for constantine
#4 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

death is such a poetic thing

Avatar image for alice_jane
#5 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"death is such a poetic thing"

i know it really is...i'll miss GG =[
Avatar image for maya_liafador
#6 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

If your're expecting things to change they wont...

Avatar image for alice_jane
#7 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio
Maya Lopez said:
"If your're expecting things to change they wont..."

i wasnt expecting anything to change....i just wanted to kill of GG is all O.o
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#8 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Pisces then? o_O?

Avatar image for alice_jane
#9 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"What about Pisces then? o_O?"

oh she's trash to me only reason i made that was for rpg....but its w/e...

this is my new acc lol
Avatar image for maya_liafador
#10 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5837 posts) - - Show Bio
Alice Jane said:
"Maya Lopez said:
"If your're expecting things to change they wont..."

i wasnt expecting anything to change....i just wanted to kill of GG is all O.o"
Oh, i was gonna say drama Shall follow it's host until it's dealt with
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#11 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
Alice Jane said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"What about Pisces then? o_O?"
oh she's trash to me only reason i made that was for rpg....but its w/e...

this is my new acc lol"
lol alrighty then...
Avatar image for alice_jane
#12 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio
Maya Lopez said:
"Alice Jane said:
"Maya Lopez said:
"If your're expecting things to change they wont..."

i wasnt expecting anything to change....i just wanted to kill of GG is all O.o"
Oh, i was gonna say drama Shall follow it's host until it's dealt with"

i kno lol...but thnks though =]
Avatar image for alice_jane
#13 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Alice Jane said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"What about Pisces then? o_O?"
oh she's trash to me only reason i made that was for rpg....but its w/e...

this is my new acc lol"
lol alrighty then..."
lol so buddy meh fool ~_^
Avatar image for comment_police
#14 Posted by Comment Police (57 posts) - - Show Bio
Alice Jane said:
"

hi sha...yea i killed of GG so this is my new acc i made it yesterday ^^

"
Are you admitting to the murder of GreyGoose?
Avatar image for alice_jane
#15 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio
Comment Police said:
"Alice Jane said:
"

hi sha...yea i killed of GG so this is my new acc i made it yesterday ^^

"
Are you admitting to the murder of GreyGoose?"

ROFLMAO...i am GG lol i killed off my own acc and made this one
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#16 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
Comment Police said:
"Alice Jane said:
"hi sha...yea i killed of GG so this is my new acc i made it yesterday ^^"
Are you admitting to the murder of GreyGoose?"
LMMFAO! XD

Alice Jane said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Alice Jane said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"What about Pisces then? o_O?"
oh she's trash to me only reason i made that was for rpg....but its w/e...

this is my new acc lol"
lol alrighty then..."
lol so buddy meh fool ~_^"
Done ^^
Avatar image for alice_jane
#17 Posted by Alice Jane (98 posts) - - Show Bio

lol thnks wanderer