• 196 results
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon sensed out Cryo, and teleported he and Spider to his location. "Ok, nice work, now what happened here? What's our next move?" Octagon peered into the mine shaft. "Doesn't look good."

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Methos

inside the cave the aliens shreked as they got the orders from the queen...

the began clawing at the round desperately, breaking the rocks with the tail untill they punched through to the underground caverns.

snaking through the opening the aliens started crawling towards the mining complex, the thought of the two metahuman's at the end of the caves speeding them on...

(OOC: aliens that are in the caves by Cryo and octogon)
Post Edited:2007-05-14 22:50:07

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#53  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo jumped onto a cliff dotted with trees and covering above the Alien's cave. He looked out and saw the mining outpost, the screams riding the wind to Cryo and making him shudder. *I guess we weren't the first ones here....* Cryo thought, picturing the aliens ripping apart the miners, *How can something be so barbaric?* Cryo saw that the aliens weren't doing anything, so he decided to rest himself in the tree, propping himself against the trunk of the tree and letting his leg hang. He face the outpost just in case the Aliens moved."
Spider-Man came quietly swinging in behind Cryo. He dropped down almost soundlessly next to him and squated down so he could be unseen. "Whats going on? You took off so fast I could barely keep up with you. I don't know how far back Octy is though. Spidey whispered to Cyro.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Darkchild

Alright Gambler if you dont get your hand off my ass it will be part of your own ass

Thank you where the hell did we fall and where is arrow i hope the little bugger wasnt killed by those beasts

wait i hear sumtin im gonna light a flare

lights flare and throws it into the darkness

Umm you know the saying the day just keeps getting better an better well... we arnt that lucky. We are in a nest of these F%^$&%$# and um when we landed we killed one of them and now their surroundeding us so get out you cards and ill get out my blades because in about 5 minutes more than 100 of them will be coming down that hole so nice knowing ya if we die

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron landed on the surface hard. He coulod feel the breath leave his body as he crashed into a wall. He pushed himself to his knees and looked around. Thsi didn't look like the best place for him to land. It was dark, humid and full of noises.

"Better charge up." Bertron grunted as he lifted his arm.

The ring flashed weakly and stopped. Bertron frowned, the ring was too weak. He would need a lift to the planet Oa from Miko.

"Miko." Bertron grunted.

"Yes dear." The sarcastic voice called over the comm line.

"I need a lift to Oa."

"Well you're gonna have to find a way to the other side of the colony." Miko harped. "I can't land anywhere else, so get moving I'll be there in a few days."

"Great I need the exercise." Bertron looked around and saw a security shack with no guard.

Bertron walked over and reached through the window pulling out two energy rifles and a lazer pistol.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Methos

the alien queen hissed and shireked as she felt the presence of another metahuman on the planet... this one wasn't like the others, this one carried the taint of the guardians...

the last two times they had gone up against a green lantern the result had been the same, a defeat of epic proportions for the hive involved...

this would not be the same...

pulling the warriors from all over the planet she called hem to her location, from there they would strike hard and fast against the emerald menace.

let them think they are in a secure locationm the queen thought to herself as she watched through her warriors eyes the releaf on the faces of the two wounded metahumans at the end of the cave shaft, we'll have them for our hive soon enough.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LAST STAND?

=======

Gambler was running out of energy, he couldnt even charge any cards. Loading his last clip into his 45 he blasted away. Suddenly the creatures started to leave.

"Lets get top side and get to some open space."
Post Edited:2007-05-14 23:32:59

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Darkchild

OO YAY BOOM BAG

Alright im gonna do a fastball special with ya man get ready because when i do im gonna pullt eh pin and throw ya alright man then hope for the love of god i survive the blast alright man here we go time to pay tribute to some of the best moves in our history

DC throws Gambler out of the hole and at the same time throws the bag around himself and opens it

alright want some dinner bitches lets go DC pulls the pin and waits

SUPPA TIME!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

and the whole nest is obliterated

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron looked around and felt the ring pulse in his mind.

"Warning Xenos are present here."

"Xenos?" Bertron thought to himself.

"Yes, they are alien being that inhabit and exterminate all life forms." The voice chidded GL.

"What do you want me to do?" Bertron frowned he hated when things got out of control.

"Get to designated rendez vous with your ship, recharge me, and return to the battle field." The ring droned on. "Detroy all aliens and their Queen. She will fight you all along the path ahead, so be careful and if you must resort to life powers."

"You want me to feed you my bodies powers to empower you if I have to?" Bertron growled. "I'll figure something out."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Darkchild

Out of the rumble a singel body gets up

oh my sweet jesus christ those things smell horrible when their burnt so Gambler whats the next way of attack because i lost besty in the blast and i want a gun.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Methos

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"We need to split up and look for survivor's and then get some where safe. We cant be the only ones left or those things would have just over ran us."

Gambler threw his 45 to DC.

"Here, take this."

Gambler headed off North to the housing units.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron turned and looked down the long shaft before him. He could have sworn that he had felt the ground shake.

"Miko, make me a drop with the battery in it."

"Where at sweetie?"

"As close as you can get to me."

"It'll be a missle drop, so it might be a little off." Miko clickjed her tongue a few times. "Will that work?"

"I guess. Just tell me where it will land near so I can be there to retrieve my lantern." Bertron shouldered one rifle over his back and slid the pistol into his belt. "I'll start hiking, let me know when I'm close to the chosen drop point."

"Read you loud and clear. Find the treasure box at the opening two miles to the south."

"Gotcha, see you by dinner time."

Bertron tapped his ear and lowered his first rifle to point ahead of himslef and crept into the tunnel. His soldier instincts toold him this was all a trap, but his call to arms told him to acheive the mission regardless.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Darkchild

Thank you Gambler and by the way thats not nice leaving me by myself...wait that means i can do what i want hmm this could get good. bleep bleep

Hmm i can see some survivors iun the next room.

DC walks into the lab in the next room.

And a very disturbed man jumps at him and starts screaming. Ok sir please calm down im here to help you

Be-b-behind you

HUH

DC turns around to be knocked out by one of the aliens and dragged into the shadows

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Before Gambler could get very far, a histarical man came running up from behind.

The bbig gggguuy, they, they, ttook him.

"Ahhh $#@!"

YYOUU GOTTA GET MMME OUTTT OOOOF HERE

Gambler knew he had to go back into the shaft and help DC.

"Weapons, were do you keep the weapons?"

Weee thhhe armory is thhhe oonly place

There was a small shed off to the right of the mine shaft entrance that said "Maintenance" Gambler kicked in the door and looked for anything that would be useful. After a quick search he reappeared from the shed with a portable wielder. As he sparked the flint and lit the wielder he looked at the survivor.

"I'm going back in there to get my boy, you can come or you can stay here, makes no difference to me."

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron slid slowly down the corridor, making sure to scan ahead of himself and turning to observe the far side and the path behind himself for the Xenos. As he approached his first corner he popped his head quickly around and back behind the corner. It looked clear, but he still didn't trust these creepy bastards.

Bertron looked at his rifle and laughed. It was a corner peek rifle. He could fold it at the center and scan using a video input that was imbedded into the top of the rifle.

"That'll come in handy." Bertron mused to himself and raised the rifle back to his cheek.

Bertron turned the corner quickly and scanned the whole area before moving forward. Half way down the hall Bertron stopped and scrapped an arrow into the wall with a stone. Now he can keep track of where he went.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Darkchild

ahh whhat the f%%^ was that

Oh dear sweet christ

Hmm i think i may be in some deep s^%% but i do have my powers so why dont i just

DC burns the things straped to his hands. God i really hope i get some reinforcements becuase all these things are doing is staring at me

looks up to see a whole crater full of the aliens

And their is no way im going to kill all of these things but lets start

DC begins ot kill what ever is in front of him and getting splatterd with acid every time

Wonder what can stop it from hurting me

Wonder if i can absorb physical characteristics

DC leans down and touches a dead alien and takes on the characteristics of their shell and then the power fades. God Dam$$%

Well guess i gotta tear some of this guy apart

DC stands up covered in remains of the dead aliens shells

Alright lets test this and just as he says that a alien jumps at him and he points the .45 at it BANG

and the head of the creature explodes downseing him in its blood

Hmm guess it works gotta love tactacle advantage

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Methos

the aliens watched the emerald one from the darkness, keeping an eye on his movements...

every so often he cound run his fingers accross that accursed ring of his. the queen knew her warriors were no match for the emerald ring, but he hadn't used it yet, that was strange for one of the guardians puppets. normally they flaunt their power, this one was being very cautious with it.

it bared investigating further before attack, so the warriors sat in the darkness and watched...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Darkchild

OCC: Well i gotta go guys ill pick up tomorrow cause i got school then work till 4 then a graduation cya later

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ketch

In his own private quarters Ketch slept on his comfortable bed. His naked body was tangled in his sheets and his long blond hair covered his face and pillows. He had no clue that he was being watched. A one-armed alien soldier drew closer to his bed as he snored. The xenomorph was silent as it stalked its way across the room and without warning, the creature leapt towards the slumbering giant. As quick as a pouncing leopard, Ketch awoke and drew a bowie knife from beneath his pillow, slashing across the alien’s face all in one fluid motion. The monster’s green blood shot from the wound and Ketch dodged, instinctively avoiding the fast-moving fluid. The wall behind where he had been sitting started to sizzle and melt. Looking at his blade, he saw that it too was melting. He tossed it on the carpet.

“Ugh. This is not going to be a good day.”

Ketch put on some jeans and walked over to his closet. Throwing it open he revealed weapons upon weapons upon weapons. Knives, swords, axes, handguns, rifles; all were before him, ready to be wielded.

“Hmmm... ‘Be prepared’ or ‘travel light’?”

Ketch took a handgun, slipped it into the waist of his pants and picked out a new knife before closing the closet.

"Light."

Walking out of his room with knife in hand, he went looking for answers. There was a mining station nearby and it had one of the largest concentrations of people in the area. Someone would be there to fill Ketch in on what was going on.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By GL Bertron

"Miko, distance until I make the dp?" Bertron grunted.

"Turn left up ahead and follow the path for a mile and a half." Miko sqwaked in his ear.

"Gotcha." Bertron approached the corner and bent the rifle around the corner. He could see a Xeno who wasn't paying attention.

Bertron let off two rounds, one blasting off the alien's left arm and the second blowing off the the alien's head.

Bertron watched as the the alien crumpled and it's blood began to disolve the floor.

"Memo to self, avoid contact with these nasty bugger's blood."

Bertron waited to see if had drawn any unnecessary attention and then moved around the corner and further down the hall.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Methos

the aliens watched as the emerald one used his primative weapons instead of the guardians weapon.

curiouser and cuiouser, thought the queen....

she ordered the warriors to hold back to observe the menace, if the emerals warrior was truly helpless without power to his weapon when it could be taken from him...

she just wasn't sure yet, the emerald one seemed to be heading for a destenation away from the rest of the metahumans, she would watch, wait and bide her time to attack this one...

his weapon would be the jewel in her crown when they attacked the guardians themselves...

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron looked down the hall and took notice of all the debris and crates in the hall. Excellent he thought. Bertron made a break for the first set of crates. He leaned his back against the box and looked back. Something wasn't right. If these things were so terrible where were they?

"Miko. Can you use a digging round and get the battery closer to me?"

"You would still have to get another quarter of a mile closer to me. Should I fire now, or wait."

"Hold off. I should be at the DP in about three minutes."

Bertron ran for the next set of crates and ducked down. He knew from personal experience that quite moments were the worst moments.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ketch

Ketch was now in the mining station and things were not looking good. When he’d first entered, he’d found no one. There were no signs of life, it was eerily quiet and even the lights were dead. That had changed once he’d made his way deeper into the facility. Freshly killed miners littered all the rooms Ketch walked by and a skittering sound, like crawling bugs, only louder, was coming from all over. Ketch assumed that there were more aliens about and he kept on his guard as he walked. He was going to call out to see if anyone was still alive, but he figured that would only make things worse.
Post Edited:2007-05-15 00:29:33

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Methos

the aliens watched as the emerald one waited and spoke to something they couldn't here... they watched, even though they couldn't understand the language they could understand the sound of hope crossed with fear in the voice.

so they sat and waited, hopefully he would give away his plan and then they would attack and take the guardians weapon for the queen.

the queen heard news of a new arrival on the planet, another had come and was heading towards the mining complex...

he was well armed, but no match for the swarms of warriors she had under her control...

watching him enter the mining complex she ordered the warriours back to the complex through the underground tunnels...

this time both he, and the metahumans would fall to the might of the hive

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ketch

Ketch had been walking for a while without finding any trace of anyone still alive. If no one was there to give him answers, he'd have to find them on his own. It was just his luck then that he walked by a door reading Surveillance. Ketch was about to open the door and go in when he stopped and talked to himself.

"If I were a creepy alien, would I be waiting on the other side of that door? Probably."

Ketch slipped the knife he'd been carrying into his boot and took his gun from behind his back. Leveling it at the door, he kicked it in like a trained SWAT officer. When nothing sprang at him, Ketch lowered his weapon but kept it ready. Looking to his left he saw a wall full of tvs, each showing a different part of the station. The place was large and this room only watched part of it, so Ketch couldn't see everything, but he could get a view of the area.

"What do we have here..."

Though most of the rooms were either empty or had bodies in them, a couple had people inside. There was also a room with three aliens eating a couple of miners. Ketch couldn't tell where the rooms were, so when he left the Surveillance Room he kept walking forward. He may not have known which way to go, but he knew what to expect.

The aliens grew closer.

Avatar image for marshal_j__james
Marshal J. James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Marshal J. James

Operation Barracuda was under way. The team headed out, crossing the salt fields in the Rumbler,a state of the art ORV equipped with the latest tech and weaponry.

High Life: This is strange, there should be workers out here

JJ: Focus marine, our only concern is getting to the mine and getting it up and running

As they raced across the planet, JJ couldnt shake the feeling that something was watching them.
Post Edited:2007-05-15 01:40:43

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Methos

the aliens watched the newcomers from the darkness, the queen still wanted them to watch and observe the newcomers to see if they possessed the meta gene that would help them in their relentless feasting of the outer worlds...

these newcomers were different though, they were armed are ready to face the threat the aliens posed... this would have to be dealt with quickly as soon as possibly...

watching and waiting the aliens stuck to the darkness, biding their time untill they were ready to attck, when the night falls and their attack would be devastating to the humans.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ketch

Ketch had found one of the rooms which he'd seen on the monitors. It was a mess hall, and it was messy. There were a few bodies in the room, most were eaten almost totally but two or three were in good condition. Aside from the holes in their chests of course. Ketch didn't let the sight (or smell) bother him, he'd seen worse. Since he'd headed out without eating breakfast earlier, he decided to get some food right there.

"Heh. You guys certainly won't be needing a meal. What do we have here? Sausages, eggs, pancakes...wow, is this a mine or resort? I should be working here!"

He looks around.

"Scratch that."

Ketch loaded up his plate and walked over to a table in the corner of the room. Nothing could sneak up on him with two walls behind him, and he had a good view of the door.

"Chow time."

Over his chewing, Ketch couldn't hear the aliens roaming the halls two rooms down.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ketch

Ketch was just finishing his food when the aliens attacked. Three of them burst into the room together and immediately went for the unsuspecting diner. The first one to jump at him was knocked out of the air by a body that had been lying near Ketch. Before it could get up, Ketch had drawn his gun and put three bullets in the creatures side. To his surprise, the bullets didn’t do much. The alien got up slowly, but it still got up. Meanwhile the other two were still advancing. Ketch picked one of the closer ones at random and shot, this time at the head. He let his telekinesis back up the bullet so when it hit, the creatures entire head was taken off. Before he could switch targets, the second alien’s tail shot forward and knocked the gun out of his hand. Then it jumped.

“Son of a mother!”

Grabbing his knife from his boot, Ketch then caught the beast as it landed. As he wrestled with it, he spoke.

“You know, I wasn’t trying to get close you. That blood does not look good for the skin. Anyway, you gonna tell me what’s going on?”

The aliens second mouth shot at Ketch.

“Guess not.”

Ketch rolled the two of them into a wall, slamming the xenomorph into it so he could get his hand free. Once he did, he stabbed his knife through the bottom of the thing’s mouth. A little blood got on him but the wound had already started to heal before the pain receded.

“Two down…”

The third alien rushed Ketch head-on. The human sidestepped and caught the monsters head under his arm and brought his knee up to hit the thing in the throat. The alien squealed in pain and slashed wildly with its arms and tail. Ketch didn’t want to knee the creature again for fear of being covered in its acidic blood if he actually broke through the exoskeleton. Instead, he reached up, grabbed its own bony tail, and plunged it into the monsters head, jumping out of the way before the splash of blood could hit him.

Ketch checked himself over for any damage as he got up. When he found none he walked over to the still twitching alien. Unsatisfied, Ketch picked up his gun and shot the heads off of the last two he had killed just to make sure they’d stay down.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#81  Edited By Constantine

cap had been driving for what felt like days he had killed about twenty of the aliens when his bike started running out of fuel it clunked a few times then finally stopped he got off his bike and unpacked all his stuff off it "eeeeeeeeak" cap heard knowing it was one of the aliens it hung upside down of a tree screached at cap his mouth open ready to kill cap with the second head it opened its mouth wider just about to attack when cap pulled out his shotgun and shot the ugly thing in the head the creature fell onto the bike and burnt it. cap walked along holding the walls so he knew were he was he then found an opening to a cave well something like that and walked in holding his gun and sword.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Akwa

Akwa swore underneath his breath. His pod was malfuntioning and he needed to get to Genesis!

He had to warn the others about the Aliens that were there. As his pod sped through space, he hoped he wasn't too late.

While he was waiting he remembered how he came to know of the Alien Threat.

*It was a day before the pod launch. Akwa had been studying Genesis in the Archive Building when he heard someone step out behind him. He turned around to see someone behind him. The person was sraped in a long cloak but had intensely bright blue eyes.

The person had told him that there was Aliens on the surface of Genesis and that they would attack when the colonists got there. Then the mysterious figure left. Akwa followed him around the corner but there was no-one there...*

So Akwa had set out on his pod to warn the others. A crash awoke him. He had reached the planet's surface. As he jumped out he saw that marauding bands of Aliens were everywhere!

"Oh no! I'm too late! he cried as he saw people's bodies being torn apart.

He saw a distant building on the horizon. Perhaps there were people there. Akwa headed out towards the building ponderin one thing.

How did the Stranger know this was going to happen?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow sank into the shadow and moved towards a new power he could sense , I wonder who else has come here, The power level was simular to someone he knew.

I wonder he thought , we could really use his help on this,opening his mind arrow said "Gambler Im going to find someone, if you need me call " closing his mind he floated to the area where the power level was coming from.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon peeks out from behind Spider-Man, #where he had been talking to Cryo from earlier# and said, "Boo, how's it going? Any way, Cryo, can you smell where the aliens are at? Can you hear what they are saying?"

Ooc: I forget now if we still have aliens around us, or if they are all in the mine shaft...lol

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

OoC: We're on a cliff above their cave, which they just burrowed out of.

Cryo-Wolf heard voices and shook himself awake. "Wha-!" He yelled stumbling out of the tree. He had fallen asleep and now jumped to his feet.

"Thanks for the wake-up call guys." Cryo knelt down and put his hand to the ground. There was some shaking beneath them. He closed his eyes and listened closer. He heard shrieks and the sound of rocks crumbling.

Cryo stood up and turned to Spidey and Octagon. "They're burrowing underneath the ground, toward the mining outpost."

Cryo jumped off the cliff and slid towards the cave opening. He took a whiff of the air and stepped back. "Yep, they were here." Cryo made his way through the cave, guided by his senses through the darkness. He felt around and found it. A tunnel at which he could hear screams and shrieks.

"They're down here." Cryo cautiously walked through the tunnel.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Constantine

As Cap was brushing his hand across the wall he felt bodys with sticky gucky stuff around it as he put his hand across what he thought was someones chest he felt a thuding it thuded again he stepped back and pulled out his shotgun the thing burst out blood splattered everywhere and as the alien jumped at him he shot it he then wiped the blood off his gun and face "eeergh" and walked off.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon followed Cryo down the mining shaft. "So, what do you hear? What're they saying?" As Octagon, Cryo, and maybe Spider continued down the shaft, there was a rumbling sound. "Oops, I'm kinda hungry. Sorry." Then a few rocks fell from the walls and the ceilling. "They're coming."
Post Edited:2007-05-15 11:57:40

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Martian

"Guys wait up!" Spidey said as he went swinging down the tunnel after Cyro. "Do you guys really think its a great idea to be heading towards the dangerous alien things?" His Night Vision was allowing him to see perfectly in this dark tunnel but even with it he couldn't see how far the aliens have gone.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Constantine

Cap heard a voice"ah anyone there?" cap walked over to were the voice came from "who is this?"cap asked "toran sir, sir whats happening aaaargh" cap felt his chest the thudding sound again as he heard on the over body "sorry Toran" "what?" cap put the shotgun to Torans chest and pulled the trigger bloood went everywhere and the alien baby fell down cap heard the thudding sound again it was coming from everywhere cap set alll the bodys alight with fire then dropped one of his power bombs he ran down the hole but it was a dead end he tryed to pull up his ice shield but it was to late the explosion blew him threw the wall and knocked him unconcious.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Do we have another choice? We have to help those peole we heard screaming, they're in danger. C'mon ya big scerdy cat, let's go! Up up, and down the tunnel!"

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By The_Martian

"Hey, I am just saying. We are stuck on an alien planet full of killer aliens. Maybe a better plan would be figuring out a way off of it instead of fighting. Spidey was crawling on the ceiling of the tunnel as the others were walking below him. He could hear the noises getting closer the more they went down.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo listened closer. "They're feeding." He heard the aliens talking. Kill....... They said,Feed............

More screaming could be heard, echoing through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, Cryo climbed through the floor of the Mine. Screams were heard occasionally echoing throughout the complex, and there was blood smeard on the walls, everywhere, even the ceiling.

"God in Heaven, what happened?" Cryo said, awestruck at the massive bloodshed, and the bodies that dotted the outpost.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Octagon Freak

"What else do we do? You got an idea?!" Freak yelled at Spider. "Sorry, just all the killer aliens that're trying kill us and all. Plus I'm hungry. Anybody have any nachos?"

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By The_Martian

Spidey saw the bodies and blood everywhere. "What the heck did this...? I think I am going to be sick." Spidey turned away from the bodies. "Alright now I agree that we have to do something about the aliens."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf sniffed the air, smelling food. "I smell food. I may be a werewolf, but I think this is normal food."

Cryo followed the scent to the cafeteria. He took one step inside and yelled."Oh My God!" Bodies lay everywhere, on the tables, on the floor, one, Cryo could see, was hanging from a ceiling fan. Blood cloaked the tables and floor, some dotted the ceiling.

Cryo turned to Octagon. "Well, good luck finding food that isn't covered in blood."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Aww, no nachos? Forward charge? Let's go men!" As they traveled around the cafeteria, the hissing got louder and louder. "I think there's one in the kitchen."
Post Edited:2007-05-15 13:41:41

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By The_Martian

"Is it just me or is the site of dead people everywhere just not make me hungry?" The smell from the bodies was horrible. That means that these people weren't recently killed but have been here for at least a couple days.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo swung from the wires hanging from the ceiling. The sreams got louder, and so did the aliens talking,Feed...........,Hatch...........

"Hatch?" Cryo said out loud. Just then Cryo figured it out. "Oh, God! We're heading for the egg chamber!"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Constantine

Cap woke up and heard voices it sounded like someone he knows"Octo Freak, spidey, Cryo is that you?" cap stood up and tried to find where the wall was.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The_Martian

Dropped from the ceiling and said "Egg chamber? What the heck is an egg chamber?"