NAO Vs VV Future Times

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

It has been 20 years since the vv took control of the world, Changing it into what it has become a mere shell of its self, War has taken its tool, Many Heroes and Villians have fallen, Darkness has all but taken over .

But there is a ray of light The NAO still stand, Working underground there aim to bring peace back to the world, Now battle tried, They seek every chance to save what they have once known.

Cryo Leads his team against almost unstopable odds, Losing a hand in battle with his enemy, But taking Arrows arm with him, Each side has struck deep into each others hearts all that stands now is the last few, Who will stan and who will fall in these Future Times.

Normal Rules Apply.

This Rpg is based in the future so your powers may have changed, If you do make yourself stronger or weak please post it on your bolg under future times, So everyone can see.

Any problems please feel free to PM me.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

{Its been 20 alvin finally grew 27 yeards old now finally started getting a bread and all hair on hsi chest and acting more like a man but still he had his times when he had to have fun he had been sittign out in a car playign watch out just looking around for anythign he might see valuable but of course he had to take his normal breaks}

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow sat on his throne of skulls, He had made a home for himself in london, Dark eyes looked out over his court room, Taking buchingham palace as his own, then twisting it, No longer was it white with gold, It was pure black with blood red, Outside stood large spike each had a human body stuck to it, Just to remind the city of what would happen if they stepped out of line.

Lodon its self had fallen into Arrows spell, Each street was curved in black hobbles, No longer where there street lights to gudie you safley home, Arrow had recalled his days as Jack the ripper and turned london it to its shadowy former self, He stood and walked to his large bay window Looking out over his ceration of hate.

One hand rubbed a his shoulder where Cryo had cut his Arm clean off, For some reason it would not regrow, His white long white hair blew in the wind, The moon enved his pale skin, Closing his eyes , He smiled recalling the deaths it had taken to finally take this world in the name of the VV.

Opening them , His eyes caught the body on the Middle spike, There was a great warrior, Nano, He had fought with all his heart, One of the NAO finest And look at him now , No one dared to take him down , Arrows laughed carved into the sky , Cralwing out over london.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

Ranger was sitting on a rock his sword coated in blood he liked it here in Scotland it was peaceful, it was home. He looked back into the forest the dead bodys of NAO spiked into a tree. He saw a body open its eyes look at him then close them quickly. he opened a teleport stepped through it and reappeared behind the tree of the living man.

He heard him say "thank god" then a swish of a sword a snap and a thud. Ranger silently walked out behind the tree slowly pulled out his sword and shoved it into the mans back and whispered in his ear "oh i wouldn't thank god for this he slipped out a gun put it to the mans head with a flash the hero was dead he died pathetically, what a loser.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

{Alvin would wake up an start the car to start going back to the head quater hed reach in the back and grab his comm}

Alvin:yello anybody their no road kill found today heading back please i hope theirs no more work alvin off.

{He throw it back as he ran over some bodies on his way}

These damn road never cleaned up use to play here as a kid dont see much of a diffenre.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce had growen into a man , A deep scar ran down the left hand side of his face, Where Arrow had cut him From fore head to chin, Yet he still had his trademark hair Deep balck with a fringe of light blue, But his complection had changed no longer was it pale white it had growen Dark and rough in the time he had spent with the NAO.

Taking up his fathers mantle, as an elder sprit he was thrid inline of the NAO , Walking down the hall of the base, heading for Cryos he hread the little feet behind him floowed by a little giggle, A cheeky smile broke his face, "Peter what are you doing out here, You where ment to stay with your mum", He slowly truned to look at the young boy who was shocked that his dad had hread him, He truned and went down on one knee.

"I was playing spy, Howd you hear me" The boy was only 5 but came up to Bruces knee, He was the spitting imgage of his dad, the dark hair that brody look, But he had his mums yellow eyes, Bruce picked him up, "how about a horse ride to uncle Cryos, But when we get there you behave " The boy began to jump in his dads arms "HORSE RIDE, HORSE RIDE" .

A tear struck at his eye, It hit Bruce how much he missed his dad, "Daddy you okay ", Shaking his head he smiled "Of course, Now you wont tell your mom I took you along, I dont want to deal with her angry side to nigt," , "Me no tell" Bruce nodded and liffted the boy on his back and began to run down the hall "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HORSEY"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon stood on the balcony looking over what was left of the world.

"What we've done, is it really all that good? I can't help but feel at fault for destroying this world," he thought to himself. His hands slipped off the railing, and he went back inside. It was starting to get chilly, or was it just him? He walked alone down the hallway and into his room. He looked over his things. He switched on the television and locked the door. He didn't really feel like being bothered right now. He pulled up his hand and played with the shadows on the wall.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Lord Mighty Magneto sat allow looking out upon the lands his army had complete control a few rebels now and again helped keep things from getting to boring. The VV members had spread out across the world controlling different areas of it. He had created his castle in what use to be New York now more rumble then any thing the only building still standing was Magneto's keep. Time had taken its toll on magneto with his entire family being killed off it had sent him into a rage which is part of the reason the VV ruled to this date. He had been quite for the most part after conquering the world and now was the time for action.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Darkchild

A large and bitter man walks into Magnetos chambers.

He is scarred and battered, he has been a loyal member of the VV from its beginnings. He is old and as with age things stop working.

" My lord i have returned from the sweep. tosses head of scavenger This was the only thing i found"

He stands with effort. His days of constant battle have taken its toll on him. His powers almost gone. He has complete control over only 4 out of his absorbed powers. His healing has been damaged over the years. He kneels in front of his master.

" I am at your beck an call my liege"

His right arm is completly eveloped in darkness. The darkness is constantly spewing from his arm. He has become what he always wanted.

DARKCHILD!

Time Soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Time Soldier

John sat in a tree his supersuit on in stealth mode, he had made moderations so not even Death could see him. he looked around for former team members. He jumped out the tree pulling out his sword ready for any VV.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags grey hair flowed to the middle of his back from under his helmet. His helmet was now only showing his eyes his face had been badly scared from many battles mainly that against Gambler. He hovered most of the time due to his old age but with technologie his health was fine and he would be able to live a long long time. He looked upon the man DC his most loyal of members there where none he trusted more. Mags did not speak only looking at DC and tilted his head. Mags signaled to his guards to get the medical experts in here for DC. He knew how proud DC was but perhaps they could help.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

How the world had fallen. The VV took the world for their own, and now the only resistance was the New Age Outlawz. The NAO were underground, causing random and isolated strikes against the VV governments. The had cells around the world, refugees and rebels taking part in their actions.

Cryo-Wolf sat at his desk, in a secret base deep in the forests of California. The Journal sat to his right at the desk. A map lay on his desk, diferent markers signifying different things. He was now 24, and leader of the NAO. He had changed much overt the last 20 years. His blue tattoos shone in the light. He had gained a few more over the year's from his father. Cryo's left hand stroked his right, now made fully of ice. In a battle with the VV, DC had taken his hand. DC sliced his hand clean off. Cryo was able to form a new one out of ice, able to move it ussin his control over ice. It wasn't as good as the original, however. There was one scar Cryo could never replace, however. It was the reason Cryo had taken Arrow's arm. Arrow had killed her. The only one Cryo loved. Arrow had killed Moonchild. Her picture stood in a frame to his left. How he longed for her to live again. He missed her sweet kiss, and the way the wind blew her hair around when she walked.

Cryo's ears picked up movement down the hall from his room. He recognized the voices. Cryo waited in his chair for the two to arrive.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

{Hed then stop the car far away the base}

Yeah things have changed i love the fact we rule not they.

{He then slam his fist together turning into his second form with the staff this time being older gave him more control not having to have to die to get to a certain form he then stamp hsi staff teleporting into HQ then slam his fist againt turning back to normal hed start walking around}

Anybody here alvins home.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bruce Marxism

The door opened "UNCLE CRYO " Little peter ran in, His black hoody was pulled up over his head, a skull and cross bones was on its chest, He held out his small arms for Cryo to pick him up "Sorry boss, He crept up on me" Bruce stood in the door way with a great big grin on his face ,while rubbing the back of his head.

"UP" "Peter thats not nice" Peter crossed his arms and looked at the Cyro , Bruce let out a little sigh, "So whats on the agenda boss" Cryo hated being called that but Brice and Cryo had growen close over these hard years, He was there for the birth of both his children and Bruce was there for him when Moonchild had died.

"Nina says hi, but she had to stay home and look after mary , She send her love" Bruce sat in the chair and looked at the map, Peter still stood at the leg of his uncle pulling on his grey hair.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo smiled and laughed when Peter ran in. "Hey Kiddo! What's up!?" Cryo lifted Peter up and spun around before sitting down, Pater on his knee.

Cryo looked to Bruce,"Tell her I said Hi, too. As for agendas, a rebel cell in France managed to set off a few massive explosions near the capitol. Plus, the usual things: Status reports from our different branches, casualties. We're making slow and steady progress, but we're making progress nonetheless. We have operatives watching the major cities around the world, but some are dissappearing."

Cryo leaned back in his chair, letting Peter slide off his knee. "The world's changed so much, how can we keep up?"

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Peter ran over to his dad a smile ran fron cheek to cheek, Bruce ruffled his hair and picked him up "Cause we have to, Cause we need to" Looking over his sons shoulder and right at Cryo "And because we dont have a choice."

Bruce knew what Cryo was feeling he had lost his dad the same night as moonchild WPeter go find mom and Mary tell her to set another plate for dinner, Uncle Cryo is coming over " The boy gave his dad a big hug "YAY" and ran of the way he had come.

"you okay old man, Come over for dinner , it will be good for Nina to see you, I miss your company" bruce stood and opened the door and waited for Cryo "we can talk and walk ".

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo smiled. "That's another one I owe you." He got up and grabbed his things: the picture of Moonchild and the Journal, placing them in his bag with his other files and whatnot. He slung it over his shoulder and shut off the light to his office, walking with Bruce.

"So, how is everyone?"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags walked out of the room he had started to have a flash back he fall to his knees holding his head.

His son Quicksilver had made an outstanding member of the VV and had made his father proud. The battle had been hard fought most of which mags did not remember he did remember there had been an ambush he and his son where caught allow against a large group of NAO. Looking back they where only trying to distract Mags while they attacked QS. Quicksilver fought well at first Mags had injured a few of the NAO and killed a few more. QS had got cocky and was trying to show off to his father. When the man who Mags would one day kill struck him from behind. QS had fallen to the ground where he was then beaten to death by members of the NAO.

Mags could do nothing as the images falshed thru his head.

"Noooooooooooo"

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bruce Marxism

"you know there a hand full, Nina is a gem and well Ghast just wants to play when he comes out, its all fun at are house, So really man how are you, I have not really had the chance to catch up since the New york thing".

Bruce kept pace with Cryo, he had growen so much, He now stood ovr Bruce and was a figure to behold , Cryo was a legend in the underground, Mind you so was bruce and Nina for that fact, They had slowed the VV down for more then 15 years even when things got bad they stood tall.

The doors flashed by them as they walked refugees came here they where only a few meters away from what was considered home , A small tine room, with what ever they could get there hands on, The NAO had done well, they had there own garden for food and Bruce and Cryo where almost by far the best hunters they, Had so no one went hugry, but it would run out one day.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon walked in on Magneto. Seeing him with his eyes closed and his defenses down, surely mourning about the loss of his son. Photon looked at Magneto with empty eyes.

"It says he doesn't believe in coincidences and that nobody can escape It." - Photon's voice was empty and sounded strange. He looked into Magneto's eyes for an answer.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags stood up the flashes had stopped and now Photon stood before him. Unsure of thing he stepped back he had not quite heard him and wondered what he had meant.

"What was that photon"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Darkchild

The guards came up beside DC and looked at his scars.

"Nothing to be done" He motions for the guards to dismiss themselves.

"I will take my leave my liege"

And i will return but i sense some straglers soemwhere in the vicinity
Post Edited:2007-08-06 19:38:46

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Death... It has been haunting me for almost a year now. I can't focus, I can barely sleep. He is standing to my left, but nobody can see It. It told me you were mourning about your sun, Death said that it remembers him, he was a hard soul to catch, but you can't run away from It." - Photon seemed weak on his knees, barely able to stand. His eyes gave off signs of tiredness from the continued battle he had with his companion.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

{Alvin would turn the the corner as well seeing magneto omn his knees then see photon go to him}

Damn he gotta be having a flash bakc better help this living legend up

{Hed rush over their as well while taking off his chain from his neck}

Dont want him mistakening me fo rsomeone else.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrows mind sparked his eyes filled with a confusion, It could only mean one thing Mags ,Arrow had taken the role as magnetos personal guard casting a spell when he first took the postion , it let Arrow know if mags thought he was in danger with out entering his lords mind, "my Lord do you need me " Arrow was now standing creating a portal in front of him.

Magneto was his lord and he would serve the great man even if it meant death, He began to call on all his power, Waiting for the command of his master,"My Lord."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"I'm Fine now Villians"

Magneto stood once more looking at Photon and listening to his words.

"I shall think about your words old friend is there anything i can do for you"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The WeatherMan

"You know... All these years..." - Photon's had on a sleepy expression, the grip of Death on his shoulder had been growing tighter and tighter. He looked at Magneto, his eyes were drowsy, his moves sloppy, but he managed to point one hand at Magneto's face, then looking him in the eyes again, he fired off a powerful blast of light.

"I feel like dying..."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Final Arrow

A pluse shot in his body "MY LORD I MUST INSITED" Arrow was walking back and forth , All the energy was flying round his body , Magneto had told him to stand down , But he could not it was his duty , It was a matter of pride, someone was attacking Him a member of the vv was the only one who could get that close.

Who was it, God damn it, A blast of pure balck energy ripped into london, Screams filled the night air, he was like a wild animal trapped in a cage, Pacing back and forth , foaming at the mouth , This was not right , Something was wrong very wrong !

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags was surprised by the blast it sent him flying into a wall. He gathered himself togather picky himself up he could feel the power growing with ihn him. Mags looked at his fellow Villians.

"No one interfers No one"

Mags understood why photon did what he had done if this is how he could repay an old friend then so be it.

Mags sent two large magnetic blasts at photon.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spiderman was swinging in new york city and notice normal vv guys and went down to kick there ass after 5 mintues they are either asleep or covered in my webbing and impact webbing. spiderman then sense the the vv police were coming so ran and went in being and civilion and as i was walking in the streets otice my face in a window and i thought

"Wow look how i change i'm now 28 years old my face has matured i need to shave. Then i remember how the world change from what i remember the horror of what the vine villains did to the world it use to be peace ful birds singing people having fun then on the vine villains came and the great WORLD WAR 3 happen i was one of the people who fought to protect i call that day V-DAY not sure what other people call but thats what i call it and had to change my hair color and my name my hair was blonde now and i lost so many good friends back then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE VINE VILLAINS WIL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME MY FRIENDS MY FAMILY and my dad they killed my father they will pay"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Take it... Be a man... Come to me..." - he heard the blissful whispers of Death in his ear, they drove his lost mind even further away from his body, Photon was feeling less and less in control, as he watched Magneto get up.

"Stick your chest out proudly... Come on Photon... Take his blast... You know you are better..." - and Photon was about to. His body was slowly rocking around like a bunching bag, he looked completely defenseless. That was exactly Death wanted, knowing that Photon would most likely die in this state from such a blast.

"BOOM!" - the room shook, floor broke, Photon flew into the wall behind him, having it collapse on his body, burying him in the rubble.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto stood waiting to see if Photon would raise back up. he waved his hand the rubble was lifted into the air and removed off of the man.

"Old Freind is it done"

Mags walked closer to photon waiting to see if more battle was needed.

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wild Card

Deep in the swamps of Louisiana hidden from the clutches of the VV a young man kneels in front of a grave.

He never knew the man but cant help but feel he was robbed of something, robbed of a child hood, robbed of his father and his mother. 20 years ago this man gave his life so that his wife and child could escape in some hope of when the child became a man he would do the right thing and help the NAO destroy the evil that is the VV.

"Its time. I've trained for so long and now I shall have my vengeance."

As the man rises to his feet a bolt of lightning breaks over the night splitting off in mid air and dancing threw the sky and the name on the tombstone is shown.

Post Edited:2007-08-06 19:01:45

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon felt a heartbeat. A single, soft and feeble heartbeat. Then another one. The bast had brought him back, but haven't loosened up the grip of Death.

"I ain't going down without a fight!" - he roared, laughing maniacally at Death's anger. Hearing it cringe it's teeth gave Photon a bit more strength, as he shot a wide blast at Magneto that ruined the entire floor. Photon then jumped out of the window before the building crushed.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Final Arrow

It was to much Arrow entered the portal, He appeared outside of Magnetos building, Not wanting to make a move until his master ordered it he stood back, He could feel every muslce in his body wanting to exploded, His power felt two beings battling , There power levels where obivous Photon and Magneto.

Could it be Photon was attacking , Magneto the lord of the VV his leader, No Photon was Magneots most trusted, this could not be , But his eyes could not lie it was , Opening his mind he spoke again"I am here if I am needed , My Lord".

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags sheilded himself from the blast then went after Photon threw the window. Mags know photon would wish to die in the open where the powers could be put to best of use.

"This what you trully wish"

Mags tryed to enter Photons mind using his telepathic powers trying to reach him.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The WeatherMan

"He is trying to reach your mind. It's occupied." - Death had indeed closed his mind off as soon as Magneto tried to intercept into it. Photon began heating up his own body, but switched it to red coloring, charging directly at his former master, his fist flying at the man's jaw.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags was unable to reach photon's mind a knew something was wrong. He saw Photon coming at him mags sent himself flying towards the ground his back facing the earth he sent several magnetic blasts at photon. before hitting the ground he stopped himself. Raising his hands to the heavens the earth began to shake.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon didn't dodge, he wanted to take on the damage, feel the pain for it made him feel more alive. Instead of flying around the blasts, Photon punched at them, with each punch his knuckles trembled from the combined might of his power and Magneto's energy. Feeling the Earth tremble, Photon flew up higher away and reached up to the sun.

"Lend me your power!" - with the might of the sun in his grasp, Photon pointed his hand down and a ray of magnificent sunshine flew down at Magneto ripping the atmosphere with it's power.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum poofed into the room a whisp of purple smoke trailing behind him. He stood twirling an apple around his right hand which he held out infront of him. He stood for a moment looking at the ruined floor and the hole in the wall,

With a twitch of his thumb the aple was in the air and caught it behind his back and with a twirl the room was back to its original state. Spectrum stood satisfied in the empty room and took a deep bite of the emerald apple.

Spectrum floated through the roof untill he could see Magneto and Photon battling mindlesly. Life was boring now adays. He had obtained so many powers do much knowledge. He had single handedly brought down the Justice League and now their individual powers ran through his veins, Superman had had a marvelously innocent taset to him. But, alas those days were gone now. All the heros had been conqeured and now the VV ruled, BORING.

Nothing new, not a challenge in sight.

Spectrum knew exactly how the fight would pan out after all he had gained all their knowledge and power. Magneto would fight with prowess Photon fought like an under dog, something Spectrum liked about him, but then again Photon was in the thralls of Death...

Death..... The one finall challenge.

Spectrums multi-mind whizzed around in his skull.

A new challenge awaited him, he would conquer death.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Holy Shit"

Magneto tried to jump and roll out of the way but the blast torn in the earth close by him sending him flying. he gained control of him self his left arm had been badly burned in the explosion.

Mags lifted his hands back towards the sky sending large peieces of metal creating a wall between photon and the sun. Mags charged towards photon Fist charge with magnetic energy he began threwing punches.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zee crusher

{Alvin stood their confused} Okay dudes cmon some one talk to me here im tost here people.
Post Edited:2007-08-06 19:42:28

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Punches?! You have to come up with something better." - Photon was dodging the incoming hits, the sun behind him was blocked away by walls of metal. Flying back up against the metal wall, Photon let Magneto punch it first, then after seeing the wall beginning to crumble, Photon made a blinding flash of the light that he had, driving anyone whose eyes have been on him blind, after which, using the few seconds he had left, Photon broke through a hole, flying out.

"Khaa..." - breathing heavily, Photon began to charge up a blast in his body by sucking up the light incoming from the sun, turning himself into a human cannon, ready to fire it off. Death's grip wouldn't allow him to use everything he had, so deciding to make a final stand worthy of his name, Photon kept charging.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild is outside the castle and hears the blasts of power.

" Looks like my lord is having some fun. I sense he will be able to take care of himself."

Ginju appears next to Darkchild.

" I have returned my brother. I have found some news that would be quite useful for our lord."

Darkchild absorbs Ginju back into his body.

A flash of memories from Ginju fly through his mind. The NAO, their base, and where they are.

" This is quite useful Ginju but i feel we need more for an attack"

He senses soemthing behind him. A scavenger strikes DC in the back of the head.

DC turns and grabs the scavenger by the throat.

" You will all fail! The NAO will win this battle, you are all old and decreped."

DC glares at the little imp and in an instant the scavenger bursts into flames.

He returns to the castle. And walks into a battle between former friends.

He runs to his master. And stands next to him waiting for the order to strike

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By zee crusher

{Alvin watches the fight}

Please dont tell me this is gonna level this place i gotta clean it up man.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spiderman was walking in the city and then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my spider sense went off giving me a vison of dc knowing where our base is spidy said in a low voice

"oh no oh no oh no"

then put his spiderman outfit and went looking for cryo wolf hoping he can warn the others

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47  Edited By Sparda

All was quiet. The crunch of leaves were heard, amongst the dense foiliage in the forest floor. A man was walking, slowly. His head was down, he wasn't watching where he was going. He was thinking back. Back to when times were better.

The sun was shining. Children were playing and running in the small playground amongst the city. Laughter was heard, the area teeming with people. It was a hot summer day. Sparda walked in general anonymitity in the crowd. He was doing a job. He was hired to get rid of a Vampire this time around, he'd done it hundreds of times before. Scanning the area, he saw his target. His hand reached inside his large trenchcoat. The creature was on a park bench. Sparda wasted no time, he pulled his gun on the creature, special bullets inside meant to hold light, to kill the Vamp. He aimed it at him, but it was too fast. It grabbed a boy who couldn't have been younger than five. Holding his neck close, he made his threat "One more move and he dies". Sparda didn't do anything. Five seconds passed. "Put it down, NOW!", it screamed. Reluctantly, he lowered his weapon, aiming it down. "You fool" was all it said, and then it broke the boys neck, and resounding snap echoing. Despite the scene, people still lulled around. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" Sparda screamed in rage. He was changing, his body growing, claws extending, red tint, hulking now. He was the demon, and he was angry. Roaring in rage, he sped to the Vampire, and, in one fell motion, tore his head off his body. But he didn't stop there. He went farther, and in his fury, many were killed, mutilated, fed upon.

Many years had passed since then. He was now out of the forest. The world had fell apart, twisted by the Villains. The demon would return soon. And he would atone for what he did, all those years ago.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto had only wanted to keep photon distracted for a little while using the metal objects he had created the wall with he now used as weapons sending them flying at photon. Magneto could tell photon was preparing something channeling the light from the sun. Sending a mixture of gamma rays and xrays at photon only to buy himself a few secs to get into postion.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zee crusher

Youg guys better stop fighting or ill take the fridge and run beleieve it

{Alvin would start moving back as photons heat weaken him and the gamma rays started getting to his head}

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon's eyes were closed, the sun rays around him were flailing around, the temperature was rising up higher and higher. This wasn't just the sun's and Photon's energies, this was his soul, his mind, the doubts and betrayals, the fights and the evil deeds, the destruction of souls and annihilation of all the good forces, this was all the sins that occupied the insane soul, drowning it without showing any kind of mercy.

"And the entire world shall feel thy hateful fury... None shall escape it's vengeful acts, none shall avoid hearing it's cries, all will remember this moment, for thy shall use the last glimpses of his power to make them all feel his sinful life... Forgive me..." - Photon was lost in the light entity that was growing wider and wider, glowing yellow, then blue, the finally heating up to the white flames that were consuming the oxygen away from the Earth. Death let Photon feel the weight of his sins during his lasts moments and unable to bear it all, Photon finally released it with the collective might that he could muster.

A huge explosion rocked the Earth, sending a shockwave all around it and way past it into the universe beyond. Photon's power has been released in that one magnificent flash and input into each and every soul that occupied the planet, begging for forgiveness. Photon's body was now nothing more than a collection of crystals, arranged in human form, the scared expression on Photon's face was still there, as the body began to helplessly fall down below.