My Rpg ideas

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Constantine

have a look through and comment on them, if we should do them or not.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Constantine

Xaviers

I think we should do an Rpg like the x-men were your at school trying to learn how to control your powers or outside school with magneto or just around the world without an idea whats happening. something like that.

Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Arsenal

The Dark Ranger says:

"Xaviers I think we should do an Rpg like the x-men were your at school trying to learn how to control your powers or outside school with magneto or just around the world without an idea whats happening. something like that."

I like this one

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Constantine

yeah but it said it couldn't post so i made this

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Constantine

Forefathers

your vine character lived 146 years ago we are now looking at your childrens, childrens, childrens, children. you go around the world that has been torn by battle the VV and NAO are deceased there are only small teams and now the battles have started again and won't stop until only one team survives. Its something like that you basically play as your great great grandchildren decide there name and there powers they don't have to be evil because you are or good because you are they don't even have to be same sex. if your vampire werewolf your grandchild doesn't have to be. will you restart an old team. the world is different everyone has a power of somesort no one hides everyone fights.