Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal_Knight
No Caption Provided

" The ones i love were taken from me ever since i came to exist. The reason why i don´t cry is because i´m glad that everything happened the way it did. Why i´m glad? Because pain made me a stronger man. " - Lethal Titan."

Super name: Lethal Titan

Full name: Jason Westford Oliver

Date of birth: 15/06/1982

ID status: Secret

Civil status: Single

Nacionality: American

Height: 1,78 cm

Build: Athletic

Weight: 79 kg

Eyes color: Light Brown

Hair color: Dark Brown

Skin type: Caucasian

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio:

Jason Oliver, like most heroes, didn´t have it soft in the origin department. His mother died after giving birth to him and his father had to work three jobs in order to keep the food on the table for him. He had to help his father by working as well. His father died in a work accident when Jason was only 11.

Jason was sent to a orphanage but he escaped with 16 years old with his first love, Mily. They lived in the streets for quite a while until one day Milly was kidnapped by some drogdealers that she owed money to. In order to set her free, Jason had to work for Krime-Hound, an infamous and notorious crime lord of Vicetown.

He worked for Krime-Hound and represented him,from time to time,in underground fighting tourneys( in all of wich he won every single fight).

Milly didn´t like the man that Jason had become so she left him.

One day, Krime-Hound and his gang were ambushed by a rival gang. Jason was the only survivor of the attack. He was serously injured after the assault.

When he woke up, he was in a strange place. A place known as the Valley of the Warriors. He was adopted and taken care by the monks in the Monastery of Titans. There he was trained and he learned how to construct rather than just destroy. He found peace,at last.

He was reveled to be the Titan of the Profecy , the one destined to protect and defend all of Creation and all of life within it.

After his 10 years of training completed, he came back to his home Vicetown, protecting it from all sorts of danger.

At night, he dresses himself in a black armor( with red outlines) and fights crime in his city , doing his part for the world to be a better place.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By lowlaville
Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I don't know how to insert him. Can you help me? Also, im adding his gear powers and bio later today.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lowlaville: I don't know how to insert him. Can you help me? Also, im adding his gear powers and bio later today.

If your character is a hero, then there is currently an event going on in Los Angeles. Your character can drop by, meet some of the folks there, get some interactions going. That'd be a really good start in my opinion. Or I'd be down for a 1 on 1 interaction just to start off.

BladeBrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BladeBrave

@eternal_knight:

Yeah, insertion can be a little tricky at first. You are definitely more than welcome to show up at the LA event, it's open to all heroes. All you have to do is walk in and say "Hi" and start talking to people. In the future, you can also just try using the I want to RPG thread or if there's someone in particular you want your character to get to know, you can also send a PM to them and ask about doing something. You can also look for open locations (the thread will say something like "open location" on it, meaning you can just walk up and chat. Most of the major cities are open locations, some characters also have private locations, some of which are open (like this one).

Keep an eye out for events that you can join, don't be afraid to ask for private interactions (there are lots of people here who are happy to do them), and soon you'll be getting in to all sorts of trouble.

Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal_Knight
Fallen_Savant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternal_knight:

For more fighty-type RPs, yes, that should be included first so that people know what to expect, as pulling powers out of a hat mid-battle is frowned upon. For something like Blue Tie where everyone's a hero and is just there to chat, it honestly doesn't make too much difference if you've finished your setup or not, so it's largely up to you if you want to work out your character first or just jump in headfirst.

If you're looking for someone to RP with, you can hit up one of my heroes ( @bladebrave and @demonboundsitri are both me, both in LA, and both at Blue Tie right now. @kaede_ is in Japan at her Mitsuri location, @soul_inspectre is in Boracay but she could be somewhere else if needed, as she travels), or you can just drop in to any of the open things and talk to anyone there.

Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallen_Savant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternal_knight:

Okay, a few little things:

1. "Mily" or "Milly"? You spell it both ways, probably a good idea to edit for consistency.

2. While you're editing, you've got "drogdealers" in there. Unless you want to posit that a "drog" is some sort of mutant canine/amphibian hybrid and there's a black market for their consumption (drog legs, 99 cents a pound?), you probably want "drug." Although if you want to deal drogs, I will totally back you for the amusement value.

3. Wich -> Which / Serously -> Seriously / Reveled -> Revealed / Profecy -> Prophecy. Basically, run your things through a spellchecker or pay attention to the little red squiggles.

4. Really stupid nitpick: He's American, but you list height/weight in cm/kg, not inches/pounds. Put both if you want, but at least have his own native units listed.

On to the bigger things:

1. Don't win all your underground fights. Really. Nothing makes a character more boring than winning everything. Just say he performed well or learned quickly and made it to the top or something.

2. Don't slap a prophecy on a character unless you have serious plans to go somewhere with it, especially as a backstory. I'm really not seeing anything in your bio now that implies you need to be part of a prophecy, nor anything to detail what the prophecy is, who made it, what it means, or anything to imply that you intend to do anything with the whole prophecy idea. It's another starter-snoozer. I recommend getting the character into stuff, developing him a bit, and then if you want to blog going up to the tip-top of Mount Crumpet and being prophesied about, go for it - but don't start off that way.

Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen_savant: Can i call you on a P.m in order for you to help me creat my charather?

Fallen_Savant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternal_knight:

Absolutely. I think you've got a good start, just needs a little touchup work.