Avatar image for sabella_liafador
Sabella_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Sabella_Liafador

Mirage Island (Gates to Grand Cardinal Isle)

No Caption Provided

Sabella appeared at the request of Ziccarra, normally the High Cardinal Goddess didn't listen to the prayers of her constituents, she had aides for that, but this would be the last time she spoke with her daughter.

"Make it quick, I don't have all day." She called out arrogantly, Sabella attempted to care for Ziccarra; while she was under Maya's reboot spell, but shortly afterward the arrogant Liafador fell back into her old ways.

"I heard tales that you used to be a remorseful person. Yes, Dad and I spoke a lot in hell. He said you used to silently protest the things he made you do. He and the Society. But everything you did to me, you did on your own accord."

Sabella huffed in bored before rising from her throne to meet her daughter eye to eye. "So. What you think I'm suddenly going to feel bad just because you're dead now? I know I'm a horrible mother, but I wasn't going to pretend to be a good one. I mean you, You tried to kill ALL of your daughters. Left one motherless, and you're standing there trying to guilt me."

Z was usually calm, but that rage she harbored was starting to show in pre-mature tears. "Y-You let them experiment on me. You let them create Catalina, you left me in Paris at 8 years old. You locked me in a room with dogs knowing I was terrified. You tried to have sex with my husband!"

She recomposed herself, there was no sense in arguing as Sabella didn't care; Z didn't really come for closure because like her situation with Catalina it'd never amount to anything.

"All I ever wanted was to make you love me. But my efforts lead me to the grave twice. But now I come to warn you. The necklace of the Matriarch, for years it was where I kept the Mind Lavaliere; Queentus did not know at the time, and I never informed Alexis. But I could see the future, precognition, but the more I tried to avert my destiny the worse things became. I knew what was going to happen in Spain, and I know what is going to happen to you. Catalina ended your human life, but it will be her daughter, your grandchild. That ends your time as a Goddess. Grand Cardinal Isle will fall, but unlike me; YOU have the ability to change your future. Good-bye, mama. Good luck."