man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By man_of_forever

Anyone can join.

Regular Vine rules but they are not that big of a deal. I don’t want people to freak out if a new member god-mods or an old member forgets not to auto-hit. Just make sense.

MOF has a dream that he is supposed to go to Europe during the middle ages to find someone called the Weak One. He will go back in time, and take his team and friends with him. If you don’t know MOF than he can meet you in the middle Ages or you can try to stop him.

I will start and won’t post again until every who wants to join has a chance to get in the story.

OOC stuff in OOC thread.
Post Edited:2008-03-23 18:57:41

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof walks into the Tenth Magnitude lounge. Mof doesn’t sleep at all, but today he is strangely exhausted. Mof lies down on the couch and closes his eyes. In no time at all he is sleep.

In the dream Mof is walking through the emptiness of the Universe. Suddenly a man appears in front of him. The man says “find me…” then he disappears. Then flashes of light a images fly by him. Mof focuses on the place and recognizes the time period. It all stops and he is standing in Europe during the middle ages. Mof spins around as he does not know how he got there. Mof starts running and every person he looks at has the same face, the face of the first man. They all say simultaneously and repeatedly “Find me…” Mof still running the images around him change and he is I some sort of chamber. He stops moving and two ghostly figures solidify in front of him. It is the man and himself. But the Mof he is looking at does not look like him, but it is him. Dream-Mof says “Thank you, Weak One.” Mof relies that the man that has been in his dream the whole time is called the Weak One. Then the Weak One turns to him and says “Find me…”

Mof wakes up in a cold sweet but understands what he must do. Mof walks to the TM lobby where his team and friends have been. Mof gets there attention. “I have had a dream and I think it is a sign… like a message. I must time travel to the middle ages in search of some one called the Weak One. I will not return until I find him. Would any of you like to accompany me?”
Post Edited:2008-03-25 12:50:34

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Taki

"i'll go" boss taki said stuffing her face full of noodles. i am familiar with the middle ages she stood up as her armor began to clang agaisnt her sides.

she watched the other member os the TM to see if anyone else would come with them.

i'll go pack taki said

she ran up stairs in her room and got her Red spandex outfit also her blue one.

hey MOF,will i need sunscreen

finally getting serious

Weak one do you think he's actually weak?

taki stuffed panties and bra's in a suitcase

Then she used a pod like device and the suitcase shrunk she tied it to the helm of her sword.

i am ready

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By venom hybrid

Venom hybrid pushed open the doors to the TM headquarters just checking around with his old team. He looked around and walked into the lobby he noticed Taki heading upstairs he watched her walking up tilting his head to see her. Then he walked over grabbing a beer and cracked it open and started to drink as he sat down putting his feet up.

What’s going on Tenth magnitude, MOF?

Connor scratched his head a bit as he looked around he pulled out his I-pod and switched to a song waiting for Man of forever’s answer. Connor finished his beer and crushed the can throwing it in the bin. Connor remembered his old base and team even though he was in the zero squad now but it also brought back memories of when he was evil. He looked to the stairs to see when Taki comes back down.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Siphon

Siphon sit in his favorite lounge chair in the Tenth Magnitude headquarters. He felt a weight was lifted from his shoulders after he

rejoined his old team. He looked around the lobby seeing many faces both familiar and new. Tm had certainly grown since the last

time he had been here. He notices Mof come in the lobby in a cold sweat and looks with concern as Mof tells him and the others of

his dream.

''I'm with you Mof. Bout' time I got back into the action with my old team'', he said cracking his knuckles energy sputtering from

them.

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Taki

Taki decided get dress she put on some "street clothing" ninja's wearnt around in the middle ages atleast not in europe taki put on a blue skirt and a white shirt and began to walk downstairs.

looking at vh oh hello who are you turned to look at siphon and you are?

taki with a strange look on her face called to Garison

hey! we have intruders!

she took her unarmed combat stance then noticed VH holding a beer

are you guys friends of MOF

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Siphon

Siphon lays back in the chair and folds his hands behind his head

''Whoa little lady I'm a friend. I've just rejoined Tenth Magnitude''

He quickly stands up and circles her

''And just who might you be?'', he says with a smile on his face.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By venom hybrid

Connor looked at Taki staring at her as she came down in a skirt and white shirt Connor came back to reality as she said hello she sounded slightly surprised then she called for help and got into a fighting stance so Connor stood up

walking over as Siphon circled her.

Whoa calm down we are friends with MOF and what’s Garison going to do

Connor answered her questions and smiled down at her even though the hood of his light grey Yankees hooded jacket covered half his face he took his hands out of his baggy grey trackie bottoms as down at her she was beautiful but he didn’t remember her.

Have you been here long because i think i would have remembered someone as beautiful you?

Connor looked to see if anyone was running in and rubbed both his fingerless gloved hands over his face. Connor looked

at Siphon circling her.

What the hell are you doing?

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Garison

Garison went into his locker packed up in a blue bookbag (double strap)and walks out the door with his book

"Hey Guys You Ready"

gives smile

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Taki

Post Deleted.

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Taki

Taki watched as Siphon circled her she watched him give her a smile she then looked at him and gave him a kind of sultry look

only to tease him. then turned back to see VH he asked her has she been there long no i havent i just joined yestarday

looks at all the guys looking at her,

you better not take me likely

watches garison walk into the room

well until we leave you guys might want to brush up on your history about the middle ages

hands siphon and garison and conner a world history book

i am talking nobles preists,serfs. black death all of it study it' ill quick you all on it later

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Garison

Garison stops reading his book and looks at VH

"Were going too find the weak one"

He looks down at his book, Taki then gives them a World History Book, Garison takes his other book, and puts it into his bookbag and flips through the pages

"Done"

Hands book back too Taki and pulls out other book and starts too read

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By venom hybrid

Ha I’m not doing no studying i spent years of dodging that in school I’m not going to do it just because you tell me to

Connor said leaving the book and pushing past Siphon and walking to the fridge grabbing a turkey sandwich and putting his i-pod headphones in listening to with you by Chris brown as he sat leaning back with his feet up Connor’s symbiote formed a dumbbell in his hand as he started lifting it as his large muscles flexed.

Why would i need to learn about the middle ages anyway?

Connor asked the girl as he kept lifting the weights and taking big bites out of his sandwich.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Siphon

Siphon balls his fist and it starts to glow but succeeds

''I don't think we'll need a book to survive this little trip''

He plops back into the lounge chair

''Besides it's all ancient, we've conquered most of those problems that they didn't back in that time. We'll be ok''

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Siphon

Post Deleted.

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Taki

Taki looks at all the lazy boys

geez men!

looks at vh

because you want to know about your enemy before you attack them,besides it's good to now

i guess that's the diffrence between the NEw TM and the OLD tm

taki walked upstairs to her room to read her book

ta-ta

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Garison

Garison watches how she walks up the stairs too read her book

"Its good too research the rival before attacking... but on second thought I think well be okay"

continues reading his specail book

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By venom hybrid

I don’t need to know about my enemy because I’ll just punch a hole through their head that’s the problem with these new lot there all reading and talking and no taking action

Connor said as Taki walked off upstairs then he finished his turkey sandwich and kept lifting his weights whilst listening to lose yourself by Eminem.

So does this place have a gym?

Connor asked as his weight disappeared and he stood up brushing himself down as he looked around the base.

I might as well get in a bit of training before we go.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Garison

Garison smirks

"I'll train with you, I've changed my chatacter and I want too try out my new abilities"

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By venom hybrid

Connor stood up leaving his i-pod in and looked over at Garison and a small smile comes over his face and he cracked his neck and knuckles.

Okay, you are you sure?

Connor asked as he looked Garison over and then scratched his ribs as the song changed.

If your sure then fine.

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Taki

Taki upstairs began to read her world history book she hears the guy's down stairs are ready to train so she emerges at the top of the stairway

geez can't you wait until the trip

she came down stairs pulls out some v-8 juice

mmmm- anybody want some

She sat at the table and began to read the rest of her book

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Garison

"No thank you Taki"

Looks back up at VH

"yes I'm sure I'll set up the post but what thread are we fighting in?"

Puts book in bookbag

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By venom hybrid

Well we'll just post in the TM training thread

Connor looked over at Taki moaning again and drinking

no thanks

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Garison

"Good I'll bump it"

Garison jumps out the window and on the way out he says

"Cya there"

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof has now told his team and friends of his journey, and many of them have decided to join. They all have had time to pack, plan and even train for this quest, so now he will gather them for the time jump.

The Balance Keeper walks to the TM control center and says over the intercom “All who will be accompanying me on the search for the Weak One, please meet in the main lobby so we can start the time traveling.”

Mof has time traveled many times before now, but only by himself. Only a few times has he ever taken someone else with him and even then it was not a group of this size. Mof exits the control room and walks down stairs to the Lobby. He lets out a sigh as his companions enter.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Siphon

Siphon enters the main lobby accompanied by a simple backpack and water

''I'm ready'',he exhaled,''So what's the plan?''

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof watches as his friend Siphon walks into the lobby. Siphon is only carrying the essentials. Then the Blue Giant looks at himself realiesing he is taking nothing. Mof doesn’t need anything. In response to Siphons answer “Plan?” scratches his head. “I never really thought of a plan other than take on any obstacle that we are faced with until we get to Europe and our goal.”

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By man_of_forever

Post Deleted.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jet jaguar

Post Deleted.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Garison

After he came back from his UNFINISHED training with Venom Hybrid he walked in the door hyped up for the mission he heard him talking of a plan

"I've been on plenty of missions, please let me take that part"

If He Agrees

"OK, here's what were going to do, if we ever come up against a enemy that is not that strong quickly take it out and continue the journey, we have to keep moving unless we'll be attacked,we'll be in a single file line, the person with the best eye sight will be in the back in search of sneak attacks, The person who can identify danger ahead will be in front, the protectors will not be in the line, they will be 10ft away just in case we get attacked they'll be right there too sneak attack the enemy., the rest of the fighters will be in the middle ready for battle, we won't rest until we find a secret location such as a cave, or tent etc. If anyone fails too do there position the mission would probaly fail and we may... (swallows) die. got it?"

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof looks over as Garison walks in the lobby. Garison has a proposition for a plan. Mof listen because he didn’t have one. “Go ahead.” Mof nods in agreement to Garison’s plan. “That will work nicely…who’s what position?” Mof asks.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jet jaguar

jj walks out of nearby bathroom what a party last night!I wonder why i just woke up in the bathroom.........oh,yeah,ew.OH HEY!It's mof!wonder whaBRUGH!pukes in mouthGULP!he's.......doin here.walks over to MOF

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Siphon

Post Deleted.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Garison

MOF askes a couple questions too Garison about his plan

"I'll be the guy in the front, for I can see very well with my Sharingan eye... Venom Hybrid can be the person in the back for I think his quick spider senses can pick out sneak attacks, since you don't like cheap shots you don't have too be a protector, Taki can be a protector and JJ could be a protector, you could be in the middle, the heart of the operation, you are the fighter in the plan."

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By man_of_forever

After the small squad has decided on positions Mof says “well we should get going. We all need to somehow physically be touching so we can make the time jump together.” (Pretend the others are here too) The Blue Giant walks in the center of the group and says “grab on.”
Post Edited:2008-03-28 18:42:58

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Garison

Syphon askes for a position

"Sure Syphon you'll be in front, I'll take JJ place as a protector and he'll be in the middle along with MOF, me and Taki will be protectors...Deal?"

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Siphon

Siphon grabs onto Mof and the others, nervous about traveling back in time, knowing that one false move could change the course of history.He reassures himself and prepares to make the jump.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Siphon

Post Deleted.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jet jaguar

Post Deleted.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jet jaguar

Post Deleted.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Garison

Garison gets in his position and keeps a straight face

"Remember everybody, we are a team"

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jet jaguar

goodbye 2008,hello ye olde times.JJ sounds happy but he's really scared as hellGULP! ready!

Black Anubis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Black Anubis

Black Anubis walks into the room If time travelings the plan, I want to come with you. I know much about history and will be happy to assist you.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jet jaguar

grabs some cornCHOMP! I like it!

Black Anubis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Black Anubis

man_of_forever says:

""Of couse you can Come Anubis." Mof saysHis squad grabs on and he exhales as he begins the jump. Mof’s aura covers the whole group as if they were one person. Around them time rewinds. You can see people walking who were in the room. The Warriors busting in and then the rewinding speeds up. The building itself is being un-built by the construction workers. Then the outside goes back past colonial days then Mof stops after they are in a small corn field.“Welcome to Middle Ages U.S.A. everyone.” Mof says as he walks off to the side.
Post Edited:2008-03-28 19:01:48"

sniffs the air

wow it stinks here

Black Anubis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Black Anubis

Jet jaguar says:

"**grabs some corn** *CHOMP!* I like it!"

looks over at jet jaguar oh, it's you. I don't like you very much

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By man_of_forever

"Of couse you can Come Anubis." Mof says

His squad grabs on and he exhales as he begins the jump. Mof’s aura covers the whole group as if they were one person. Around them time rewinds. You can see people walking who were in the room. The Warriors busting in and then the rewinding speeds up. The building itself is being un-built by the construction workers. Then the outside goes back past colonial days then Mof stops after they are in a small corn field.

“Welcome to Middle Ages U.S.A. everyone.” Mof says as he walks off to the side.
Post Edited:2008-03-28 19:01:48

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jet jaguar

Post Deleted.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Garison

Garison looks in the time machine and is amazed when they finally arrive at the destination in a cornfield he looks around the skies and surroundings

"Maybe we should change our clothes just in case they think were evil, anybody got any money?"

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jet jaguar

how would we fit in?I'm a robot,MOF is silver with an afro and anubis is a jackal man!
Post Edited:2008-03-28 19:05:09