Mob Wars

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By XRiskyX
A wind of change swept through the city. And it was one of blood, death and vengeance. Of murder, ruthlessness and decay. The subtle smell of doom ruled the city for some time now and nowhere was it more obvious than here at the docks.

The docks. This strange no man's land between the barren slums of the city, the turf of the gangs, and the glittering highlife of the city. Home to the homeless, playground to the lawless. An interesting symbiosis of old and new and a way to bring smuggled goods from all of the world to the dark moloch of the city. The city on the other hand just opened its gaping maw, gulped everything and opened it one second later to scream for more. Goods, drugs, people, everything...

One who knew the city and its ravenous appetite very well stood under the bridge now, the main artery of this place that connected it with the rest of the city and allowed it to bring the much needed red blood cells of dock workers into the docks where the city indeed never slept. Night after night and day after night the highway bled new life into the connection to the big wide world and kept it working. The stranger in the night, huddled into her long trenchcoat against the cold wind that came from the sea did not seek to bring life here. Quite the opposite.

Desperately she tried to protect her mouth and nose against the pungent stench that came with it. Quite useless. Like the metamorphosis of the city it was unstoppable. She asked herself two things, one rather philosophicl and one rather mundane.

"Is decay the way all things go inevitably? And when does this Italian SOB finally show up? He's five minutes overdue..."

Like an answer to her questions two xenon lights flashed like angry eyes at the other hand of the tunnel that the bridge overhead created. Instinctively Risky's hand dove into her trenchcoat to the familiar cal.45 pistol in the concealed holster only to relax a moment later. D@mn those spaghettis! They had to make everything so effectfull. It was like when they hd contacted her in the first place. An old fashioned letter instead of an e-mail, lots of nice words and the request for a personal meeting at a remote place. For some reason, god knew which, they thrived on that cloak and dagger stuff. And even now the black armored limousine rolled slowly forwards while they kept their eyes on her and perhaps readied their weapons.

Why had she answered? It ws not  the ridicolous amount of money but the talk she had with some government officials. They had the oppinion that the devil one knew was still better than the Russians and that it was impossible not to have a certain level of corruption in a city. The mob war was going for some time now and that the mobs were out to hire outside resources only showed that things were going to become worse. A solution was needed fast. And Risky was the one to deliver it if you asked her bosses.

Her impious little merc smile (TM) showed twice, once on her face and another time on the reflection in the darkened window of the limousine, as the car finally reached her and stopped right before her, the door opening to gesture her to enter. Spending a last look to ensure her surroundings were clear she got in.

And inside was HE. Mario "The Rock" DeLarocca. A venerble man of more than sixty, almost seventy years of age. He was well fed although not fat, more impressively built still displaying much of the power that brought him to his current position. His hair was pure silver and ran thickly over his head to his neck, richly combed with fine smelling pomade. His eyes were hidden behind black Gucci glasses but she knew the brown intelligent stare from the files. The intelligence nd the cruelty hidden within. A small shudder ran down Risky's spine as she felt how those focussed orbs caged behind the glasses locked on her. Even his Armani suit spoke of style, traditionl yet very fashionable. The man was the pure incarnation of indirect threat. She had seen big cats on TV, in zoos and even in free wildlife but only now did she understand the meaning of latent violence. And as he spoke his deep accent laden voice seemed to reasonate from Risky's interior back into her head.

"Ah, Ms. Glassman... I am very glad to see you. It seems like we have commmon business to talk about. But please... be my guest first. May I offer you a drink?"

And with smilingly accepting that heavy Italian red wine that he offered her Risky had made her first step into the mob wars. Red wine was the entry and red blood would be the only exit...

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

It had been a long time, since he had breathed the perplex air. A long time since he had stepped foot into the United States. People from all different ethnicities, filled the airport. Preparing them for a nice long voyage. It felt good to have reached his destination. An eighteen-hour flight from Pakistan was no joke. A medium sized hefty carrying bag was strapped over his shoulder. This had been the first day in a long time, he had been without a single piece of artillery. He had to be careful. He was a wanted man, which was why he had left the U.S. in the first place. He was a felon, and if they caught him the amount of charges would lead to life in prison. Arson, assault, domestic violence, fraud, homicide, kidnapping, robbery, theft, trespassing and etc.

The question was, why would he come here and risk being arrested? Well there is a lot of very important people, with very bad tempers. And people with bad tempers, pay good money. Honestly though, that hadn’t been the only reason he had returned to this shit hole. He did have a few personal motives, such as aiding his old allies Risky and Ruin Cross. But that would have to wait. He needed to find out what had caused so many traumas between the crime lords. He knew whatever was occurring, was serious. The Delarocca and The Gordetzky, families didn’t leave their homes for nothing.

It was unfortunate that his ties with the FBI had been cut, due to his felony charges. The only associates he could possible come in contact was the Delarrocca. Mario, also known as “The Rock”, was the man some people like to call the godfather. Being head of the Italian mafia, Mario, was probably untouchable. At one point of time AJ had been hired to gun down Mario but the job was incomplete. It was impossible, that’s all he could get out of that. However this Gordetzky family that he had heard of was yet to hire him. He knew why. He had murdered several of their associates.

From the airport to the motel room, AJ had learned much. Somebody had murdered the youngest members of these families. That was a big mistake. It was bad enough the bounty that AJ had on his head for murdering the associates of the mob, but to take out one who shared the very same blood. Now that was suicide. Now why would someone want to kill two very important people of two very important groups? He knew exactly why. If this murderer, thought the same way AJ did, then his plan was simple. If both families assassinate each other, then who stands in the way of one of the triumphing gangs to take over? That’s right, nobody.

His trip to the motel room had not been simple. Some low life ass criminals, tried to hi-jack the taxi driver. Not knowing, that there was a living weapon in the backseat that could rip their heads from their shoulders with several swift actions of his hands. He had dislodge their spinal cords in several places, then he had left them with none or very little teeth. The taxi drive had been so grateful that he had offered him to keep his money from the ride. After dropping off his bag of clothes and dressing in jeans and a button up shirt, Ajnin was ready to go order some big guns. 

Passing through the busy streets, and a numerous amount of stores he had collided into many old faces. None of them were happy to see him. It was very precarious to walk around without a disguise but he did not want to bring any suspicion to himself. Entering a shop called “Bullet for My Valentine”, the hired gun looked for anything that would come in handy. The first item he bought was a large brief case, in which he stored all the weapons he paid for. It was filled with disassembled pieces of an AK, a shotgun, rifle, and many small handguns. And then he was it. His weapon of choice. A navy seals combat knife. He purchased it and it’s sheathe. Unlike the other weapons, which were hidden in the briefcase, he immediately attached it to his belt.

He proceeded to find the closest hardware store. But unfortunately a Latino gang, thought they were going to mug him because of his casual and unthreatening clothing. That was very bad for them. He could see that the power of gangs had improved since he had left the U.S. He couldn’t help but wonder why he was hiding his weapons, if these thugs were walking around with machetes like they were business cards. It was maybe seven of them, clad in green bandannas. He equipped his blade and prepared for combat. His stance and posture for battle, to them, was funny. Apparently they had never dealt with anyone with skill such as his. He only smiled at them, like children. After all this was going to be like taking candy from a baby. 

He swooped down, sweeping them off their feet. And before their bodies had a chance to land, he had already commenced into a spin and slit their throats. Some people screamed, others only ignored it. It’s not that they didn’t care, they simply became numb to death. Anybody would after having to watch it for a century. He quickly left he crime scene, and proceeded into a dark alley. He could hear sirens blare in the distance, motivate him to move even farther away from his massacre. Down in the alley he heard the roar of a motor, as it began to quiet itself. A biker, had left his bike to urinate beside the dumpster. Without hesitation, AJ leapt onto the trash can and flipped off onto the bike. He roared the egine and hit the gas “Asta La Vista Baby”

-Bloodpool-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By -Bloodpool-
“I’m like cancer I work from the inside out” -Bloodpool

Dead in the night inside the VIP section of the Putinka live nightclub as he is surrounded by a handful of bodyguards in suit’s the assassin Bloodpool stands straight looking at a man in a throne. The man in the throne was dressed in a suit and was wearing very expensive jewelry, he surrounded by half naked sexy freedom girls who appeared to be quite arouse as they smother the apparent owner of the club. The name was Manuel Zaccaria the manager of one of the Gorodetzky family clubs, but also he represented this family when dealing with assassins or mercenaries they hired.

Bloodpool as he looks at the man without minding his surrounding he places his right fist against his left palm and bows his head to Manuel showing his respect. “You were highly recommended by our party in mother Russia. You’ve serve our contacts very well. They were very please with your methods of persuasion.” Bloodpool keeping his head bowed he remain silent as he listens to the man’s words. “Surely you’ve heard of the situation of our family. The boss’ nephew was brutally murder not long ago.. They claim that it was not them and all the sudden a one of their family members is brutally murder as well, how convenient, now they are victims too. It wouldn’t surprise me if Delarocca did it himself to try and make us believe they are victims.  No. The boss is not falling for that one and that’s why he would like you to repay the favor.” The man hands a little note to one of the half naked girls and this one walks over to the assassin as Manuel spoke about the situation “That is your objective. I want you to make one of your famous masterpieces. Then bring me proof of it.” One of the girls then serves Manuel a drink and hands over a cup from which he drinks before he question “Are we clear?”

Bloodpool grabs the note from the woman and reads the several targets and location. He then puts the note on his pocket and once again showed his respect as he responded “Blood should always be paid with blood.” Bloodpool then turns around and takes a few steps to the door, then stops and rejoined “As for your proof, state tune to the local news and I’m sure you’ll get enough of it.”  

Bloodpool then resumes his exit through the door leaving a smile on the face of the contractor.

Jonathan Galante’s home: 4:30 am

The screaming of children, men and women alike filled the quiet morning all coming from inside the mansion of the Galante family. The floors were been overwhelmed by the pool of blood that spread slowly through the marble floors. The fearful cry of a woman filled the room as she watch the carnage as it developed while sitting cornered against the wall holding her child between her arms.

The power of the house had been sabotaged before, there was only one source of light which came in through the windows from the outside of the manor. Dead bodies of loyal men trying to protect the family were all over the floors; only three were left and one was Roberto Galante, husband to Natalia Galante, but who’s maiden name was: Natalia DeLarocca. The three men left were surrounding a simple man, or a blood demon. “Why are you doing this? Why us?! Listen, whatever it is they are paying you for this madness I’ll triple it if you just leave right now!” bellowed the once mafia leader. But there was not such thing as an answer, at least not one that Jonathan expected. The clinking sound of a unusual weapon hitting the floor filled the room, Natalia is heard mumbling a prayer in fear on the background as she held her child.

“It is not the point of it all… You see. Unlike typical assassins I don’t really play for others, I play for myself. I do what I do and regardless of what people may think.. At the end.. I’m the only one who gets the real profits. The true mastermind behind it all. Meaning I cannot accept your little offer for my plans are far greater than just collect a bounty.” responded the crimson master mind. Thinking of the words from the crimson death, Roberto came to a realization. Gasping in shock the frighten man mumbles “It was you.”  with a mild chuckle Bloodpool responds “Aye.” “You’re the one behind all this! This whole war is because of you!” barked out Roberto to the blood seeker. “Ah. Now you know to much and for speaking out loud so does everyone in this room… Because, I was thinking of sparing the little squirt, but now… I‘m afraid he‘s heard too much.” Roberto with his blue eyes widen he quickly turns his attention to his wife as he shouted “RUN! Natalia, run!” The fearful woman between tears she held her child tight and ran away in tears, meanwhile a bladed chain binds around the neck of her husband. Her eyes as she ran made a final eye contact to the man she loved and after he mumbled the words “I love you” Bloodpool mercilessly pulled the hilt of the bladed chain and sever Roberto’s head off in a instant as blood sprayed all over the ceiling and walls.

The two bodyguards making a last stand each dew a knife and charged at the ninja between cries, the crimson death sent a whip strike against the closes of the two guards carving the blades of the whip into the man’s skull then pulling it toward him and kicking the body off the blades. The man’s dead body fell backwards kneeling as the deadly ninja crashed his heel on the man’s chest pining him against the floor.

The second man  came with a thrust while holding the knife on the attacking hand. The Ninja leaned sideways avoiding the lethal damage. Swiftly as the man realizes he missed the attack Bloodpool retaliates by holding the forearm that was holding the knife with his left hand and as he pulled the man by the arm he simultaneously shot his elbow at the coming man’s throat stabbing the end against the Adam’s apple.

The man with his eyes widen and pouring tears as he  gasp for air, he is lecture by the soulless one. “You should of run when you had the chance. Now suffer the consequences.” said the ninja as he wrapped the blades around the man’s neck and then grabbing the hilt with both hands he pulled decapitating the poor b@stard in the cruelest way.

“Now.. The real game begins.”

Natalia DeLarocca that morning was brutally beaten and nailed against a wall with her arms spread as if it was a crucifix, she was bled to death then decapitated.

Her child is still missing.. Along with her head.

Cloaked Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cloaked Man

The door fell with a strong punt to it's wooden finish, the clicks of artillery being locked and loaded by surprised gang members in the small Bronx dive. Paulo's Pool Hall, had men pouring through the door, falling upon the Soriano Clique of the Bronx. Gunfire sprayed, a crossfire brewing between the men that barreled through the door and the men who were taking cover behind overturned tables. Hammers clicked and clanked, bullets chewed through wood, blood and gore sprayed across the pool hall. It wouldn't be long before the Soriano Clique would have to fall back toward the back room after they lost a significant amount of men in the ambush.

Among the men that flooded the establishment was one in a black cloak, hanging from the slit of his cloak were two nice black pistols. One of the men came from the Cloaked Man's left, the gun kicked in his hand once, a well placed bullet between the eyes caused the goon who wielded nothing but a bat to fall forward and onto his face. A spatter of blood splattered across the dirty wooden panels underneath the body. The blank white eyes glared down at this poor soul who was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. One of the gang members already had the bartender held up at gunpoint, forcing him to empty the cash register and pass over bottles of liquor that they'd just pour out on the women that they planned on linking up with later.

"What's the code?" The Cloaked Man asked, staring into the fearful eyes of the bartender with his irisless eyes. The back room was sealed off during the retreat, if Soriano was smart, he would be making his escape right about now.

"I--I dunno'! I--please don't kill me!!" Pleaded the bartender, the gangbanger's finger was itching. The Cloaked Man reached over, snatching the gun from the gangbanger and offering the teenage boy nothing more than a irritated glance. It was enough to cause the boy to back off and gave the cloaked figure enough time to get what he needed from the bartender.

"Look, just open the !#%#in' door and I don't have to shoot you, understand?"

"I really don't know! They don't--they don't tell me nothin', man!!" Cried the bartender, tears streaming down his plump cheeks. The Cloaked Man snarled, clenching his teeth, his nose wrinkling. He muttered a swear under his breath, pulling the trigger once. The bartender's knees gave out from under him, the headshot killed him instantly. A sigh escaped the appirition's lips as he approached the sealed door, it was sealed tighter than the mint, this room. If Soriano was anything, it was paranoid, and he invested in his security well. While his personell was lacking, his security system wasn't. Shutting his eyes, he drew in a breath, focusing what he could into his concentration. He tuned out the sound of his men celebrating their victory, celebrating over the corpses of men like barbarians. The sound of a half alive man giving his last bellow as a clip was emptied into his torso. The sound of approaching sirens. He pushed his form through the foot thick door, black smoke rolling from his cloak as he fully reformed on the other side to find Soriano packing up what was left of his safe into duffel bags.

"Oh !@#!!!" The underboss cried as he saw the phantom standing at his door, the remaining men who were out in front who had scrambled to the backroom pulled their guns and hosed the cloaked figure down. The thoughts flooded the terror-stricken Soriano, how this cloaked figure had made his way past the door, what was going on in the streets, what this meant, it all hit him at once as he reached for the sawed-off he kept on the table in front of him. Clasping it in his hand and lifting it, not bothering to take aim. It was a sawed-off, there wasn't much aiming to be done with such a gun. A blast of bright yellow sent a spray of smaller shots onto the cloaked figure. He was throwing his cloak out, causing it to spread to reveal the void that light refused to shine that was his torso. The breaching rounds fell into a swirling mass of black smoke that reached out before dissipating in the air. "What the !#$!?!!?" He pumped the sawed off, the spent shell flying from the magazine, and pointed it in the cloaked figure's general direction. By this time, he was already pointing back with his pistols, a sweet smile was revealed by the dim lighting of the backroom.

The returning gunfire that sprayed put the shocked men down two by two as Soriano tried to duck out the back of the bar. The cloak began to fold in on itself, swirling in mid-air, swallowing itself. Soriano huffed and puffed, struggling to open the back door. Slightly above him, on his back, a cloth fluttered in the air, growing larger, parting and revealing two arms reaching from a black void revealed within the growing black fabric that unfolded into a the cloaked figure. A bombardment of bullets tore through Soriano's chest, like hellfire it burnt at the Dominican's chest as he fell out of the opening door and into a puddle of rain in the dark, dank alley. Red spilled from his lips as he frantically tried to reach onto his hip to unholster his pistol, rolling onto his back, his throat welled up with thick fluid that he gagged on.

"You're done, Soriano. I reached out to you, told you that you could have a place under my wing and you spat on my hand, brotha'. It wasn't a appreciated gesture, and now you gotta' die for it, dundun. Nothin' personal."

"F...F...Fuuuhh~" He weakly tried to curse his name, his wrist snapping under the weight of the phantom's heel which responded when he noticed Soriano reaching for his piece.

"!#$# me, Carl? Carlito, #$#% me? Chuck, c'mon...me?" He repeated it over and over until his lips rolled in on one another as if something sour bit at his cheek, his brow furrowing, his nose wrinkling. The features of his face were vaguely revealed by the flash his gun let off that ended the reign of Carlito Soriano Clique, one of the top tier gangs of the Bronx. He snatched the man's chain from his neck, spitting on his face. They reaped the spoils of the battle, they confiscated everything in his safe, they took their jewelery, they emptied the shelves of their liquor, and just as suddenly as they appeared to massacre the Carlito Soriano Gang, they were gone without a trace. A new territory fell under his cloak, more money came into his hands, more unadulterated power. No one really knew who this character was though. It was the question on everyone's tongue; who was this Cloaked Man? The bank robberies and power plays for more territories were what gave him his reputation, but little did they know that the Cloaked Man and Jimmy Johns of Harlem were one in the same.

What had he been doing since the war started? He had been gathering gangs under his cloak and gaining territories, killing underbosses and destroying power structures and placing his own men in their place as his puppets, climbing the food chain much more faster than anyone could have under normal circumstances. It was just the perfect storm, and Jimmy decided he would take advantage of it. Why not? He had the ability and knowhow, he had the super abilities with this cloak he wore, yet didn't fully understand, but it was all there and he would have been a fool to pass it up. The question was how he got the gangs to agree to such a quilt alliance. It was simple, he turned their attention to the gangs that were more than willing to conform to the rules of the Mobs that lorded over their respective territories and asked them why the Italians and Russians who no longer hustled on these streets were still reaping benefits from the Blacks and Latinos who primarily dominated the streets? Why these goons were rolling around in fur coats and nice suits while the lowest foot soldier in the gangs was barely making it by. It was simple, indeed. He promised that he would put them on top under his umbrella and they ate it up like it was the gospel.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By talon_x23

When you have a choice to make weather to be fight or to back down what would you choose?

The dim lighting of the back alleys were not the nicest place to be especially at night. Never the less she was her and to her lighting no lighting it was irrelevant. Though her life was a gamble. Weather she would be in the light or not she was still the same. Her life was still wanted so she saw no point to hide behind her won fear of what will eventually happen.  It was a cold night but down here it was always cold dark and dangerous. Though she did not mind at all. It would give her a good excuse to get in a bit of target practice any way. She was the type to be left along people knew that every one with a brain cell knew that and those who didn’t? Well they came to a swift and unpleasant ending was all she would say. It was not that she wanted to have a reputation she just got it on incident one little public incident and her life here was gone.  She could have gone to a different city but never. She could not leave what she had. She was the only protecting that these girls had if she was to go hell would follow her foot steps.

Reaching the diversion of two roads one leading into Darkness and the other light which one would you choose?
She did her best to act as normal as possible. But there were always times especially in this city where sometimes being nice was not enough. Being nice got you into a bed. Being nice got you deflowered and being nice got you a three year old little girl with no father and a mother only 17. Yah being nice was over now she’d be forcefully. Though that problem was not of her choice it was either her of Jenny a co-waitress that had befriended her. And Laura knowing Jenny’s folk would kill her if any thing happened took her place and laid with that no good man. Though doubting that she was fertile for the very fact that she thought HYDRA had made her infertile. But only three weeks later did she get the feeling that something was as wrong. And so it all fell into place. She was pregnant, she bore a little girl whom she called Lesley and life changed for the both of them.

For her she became more human having a infant in your arms can do that to you. A being that sourly relies on you for life and if you choose for love.  No one knew of this little happing for the only reason that if her family knew the child would be killed by Daken or taken by HYDRA. And she could not have that happen not to her not to her little girl. She loved that baby though she knew that this was not the best place for them to live. Down town but what could she do she was no assassin…..but actually she was. But those days were behind her. She refused to kill or to do any thing drastic for that matter. It had been a year since her claws had been unleashed and she wanted it to stay that way. To any people had died for her to many she had killed and she drew the line. Soon up ahead she could see the lighting of a club where she worked. At the best of times she’d only have to deal with one drunk ass that wanted to sleep with her. But times were tough and some times force would be needed.

What you do is your choice but if you had a choice what would you do?

Entering from the back she could hear the music pumping in the back. She slung her bag down next to the door and removed her jacket and hung it up. She was dressed in a sliming black skirt that went down to her knees. Black boots and a red V shaped top that left her stomach and lower chest exposed. The dress though came with the job and she did not have a choice in the matter. Lesley was being watched by her bother XL. He was the one link to the family that she could afford him to know. Every one else could not know about the child unless she was to singe its death warrant. “So Laura came down the old alley again” Jenny said observing the mud on her sneakers. Laura sighed and nodded her head in agreement “Yah you could say that”. “Girl one day that little walk of yours is gona get yah kill yah”. Laura smiled and nodded “Don’t worry about me I’ll be fine”. And after that she picked up her tray and left. “Dang that little kid won’t know danger even when it hits her in the eye.”

The night was gladly most uneventfully. With the basic of trouble Laura was relieved. At ten minuets past three her shift ended and she soon grabbed her things and slid into her jeans leaving her red shirt on and just throwing a leather jacket over it. Then walking back into the kitchen she sat herself down. “So, I heard you had a run it with that bloke” Jenney said sitting across from Laura with intrigue on her face. “Yes I had a..uh  encounter with him.” Laura replied. “What did he say” “Same thing, he’s cool with me just wants me to ditch the girl” “wants you?” “Yah for sex!” Laure almost shouted. Jenny could see she hit a bad spot and changed the subject.

“So how’s little Lesley these days?”. The thought brought a slight smile to her face as she answered. “She’ doing ok, Michel’s looking after her today and He’ll pick her up tomorrow to let me have a day off.” “wow that’s one nice guy, mind if I date him”. Giggling slightly Jenny added “Yah know guys like that are often scarce these days yah know?” “Yah” Laura replied.

The sound of gun shots soon filled the air as both Jenny and Laura ducked. This was not the first time so they knew the drill. The windows shattered and both girls could hear the screaming of others. Jenny was only 18 and Laura was only 17. Though she had much greater bravery than most gals her age. Especially in this place. “Not again!” Jenny shouted her voice hardly detectable from the gun shots. Laura lifted her head slightly above the table to try and see who was shooting at them. As she tried to see a bullet singed her shoulder. As it did she let out a slight shack. Jenny noticing this pulled her quickly back under the table . “What was that!” She shouted at her staring at Laura and the blood on her shoulder. “Great now your hurt” she declared grabbing part of her apron and rubbing the  blood and attempting to wipe the wound. But as she wiped the blood it revealed only a scare though from the amount of blood she had lost.

!Uh Laura” Jenny said nervously but Laura had not registered any of this. Jenny soon noticed what Laura noticed. Silence. Most of the time the shoot outs lasted a few ten or fifteen minuets. This was only maybe five. “The shoot out it’s over?” Jenny said her voice shaking. Remaining silent she slowly motioned upward. “W…what if they’re still out there” she warned. Looking back to her with her stone emerald eyes and answered “Then I’ll soon find out”. With out another word she stood up strait and looked around, Shattered glass laid on the floor along with broken kitchen wear. Slowly she moved out into the club to find at least half of the people dead and the other wounded. Looking over her shoulder Laura shouted over to Jenny who by this time had gathered her strength and was standing on her feet. “Get the fist aid kit on the second floor and make sur…..”

Before she could finish her sentence bullets fired once again and forced more panic. Looking over to Jenny in fear knowing that one shot would be enough she dashed over to her and pushed her on the ground. That effort had caused at the least three shots in her back and she let out a slight cry of pain as they both fell to the floor. Jenny grabbing Laura by the hands pulled her under a table and turned her over to her back. She could see the blood that was spattered on her cloths and quickly she tore the shirt. Laura quickly sup around facing jenny. With a horrified look on her face she shouted “ What the Hell are you doing!!! Your Hurt!! You need medical attention I can help!!!” Laura thinking fast looked around and pulled don of the table cloths that had fallen in the ruckus. Wrapping it tightly around her waist to cause no more blood to seep from the wounds. She cringed as she did this and leaned against the wall.  “What are you doing your hurt we…we” “shut up Jenny……I can take care of myself you do the same for you!” Laura said in a loud voice and Jenny could have sworn that she growled and snarled as she said it.

Quickly pulling back Jenny retreated to duck and cover her ears until the shooting ended. Laura on the other had just sat against the wall and listened to the shouts and cruces of the gunners and the dying men. The wounds on her back stung  terrible but they would go away. She thought back to that night the night that had gotten her into all of this trouble. If not only days ago the night where she had witnessed a murder. One of he murders she soon found out the next day of an infant of a important and powerful family. Though witnessing was a dangerous thing meaning she wanted people that wanted her dead. She had no face though the scent of the murdered lingered in her nostrils. Looking over to her bloody hand she sighed as she watched the scares heal. All wounds would heal though there were some that never could….

Hannibull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hannibull

Clint sat in his ratty Oldsmobile, his alert eyes darting around the dimly lit street. He noticed the bright headlights of a larger vehicle turning the corner, and the H2 Hummer came into view. He knew that the entire deal would be watched from behind the tinted windshield of that Hummer, so he got out, checking his black wifebeater and baggy black jeans. He hid his pistol in his waistband, by his left buttock. The slim Middle Eastern man got smoothly out of the Hummer, dressed very suavely in a white pressed suit. He looked over Clint for a moment before walking forward, his swagger unmistakeable.

“Sup, Mr. Al-Kazim?” Clint broke the silent air with his bass voice, which was heavy with intimidation and leadership. It wouldn’t matter. Muhammad Al-Kazim was the most ruthless, dirty drug czar in the city. At least, Clint believed he was. Al-Kazim raised a perfect eyebrow, which was imperiously perched over his dark, designer glasses. It was nearly two a.m. and he was wearing dark glasses… That’s a crime lord for you. He nodded his close shaven head, then held out the manila envelope. Clint took it in his massive hand and handed Al-Kazim the white envelope with the cash in it. Enough cash to buy a new car. The back right door of the Hummer opened, and Clint slipped his hand in behind his back. He just had a feeling that this was going downhill.

Like a true czar, Al-Kazim checked the envelope right there. And had he not, Clint might’ve gotten away with the four-thousand dollar short. He looked over his shoulder and nodded. The man stepped out with a sub-machine gun and began to pepper the spot where Clint had just stood. Instead, he dove behind a dumpster, and pulled out his gun. He looked around the corner and narrowly missed taking a burst to the face. He rolled out and let four shots loose, two hitting the Hummer and two flying into oblivion. The assailant walked forward slowly, making sure Clint stayed ducked behind the low wall. Clint rolled again, this time firing two shots, both with landed in the man’s chest. He ran forward and picked up the machine gun, and began to riddle the moving Hummer with the clip. BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM! The last round hit windshield, shattered it, and plastered the driver’s skull to his seat. The Hummer swerved and crashed into a derelict warehouse, and pieces crumbled into the hood. Clint walked around to the back seat and yanked the door open, to find himself face to face with a Sig Sauer. He raised his large arms over his head as Al-Kazim stepped out, wielding the shining gun. He was grinning, and that enraged Clint. He watched the gun, furrowing his brow. Al-Kazim spoke shakily in English.

“Ah… how the table does turn, eh, Mr. Johnson?” He was gloating… He stepped another step closer to Clint, and that was all that was needed. Clint rushed forward and grabbed his gun hand. He yanked the arm, and kicked the small Middle Eastern man in the chest. He stood over him, aiming at his forehead. “Call me Hannibull, Mr. Al-Kazim.” Before the man could open his mouth, he laid all eight rounds into his skull. Kevlar-piercing rounds and skull… There was no chance.

Clint walked back to his Oldsmobile, with his envelope in hand and the drugs in the other. He would need a new supplier. That was later. Now, it was time to go back to the hood, and celebrate. Johnson-family style. He lifted his black Razr cell phone and dialed a number.

“Yo, mayne. It’s me. Yea, dude, I got it. Aight, I be righ’ derr. Peace, dawg.”

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Legacy_

Time: 8:00 P.M

Event: Mob Wars

Standing upon a podium, the director of Funez Industries, looked upon the crowd in front of him.  The young man smiled as his flawless skin shone with the spotlight, shining down to his face the workers above hoped to get him nervous.  Except the bachelor proved to be confident.  His eyes moved towards a beautiful woman, who wore fashionable clothes, and flaunted how rich she was.  The woman was named Kate Gorodetzky, and she donated one-million dollars towards the charity, that Jonathan II was hosting.  He gazed upon her in a polite manor, and spoke loudly so she may her is voice.  "We are gathered here today, because each person donated an amount of money towards the charity I created.  All the money given will go towards homeless children/orphanages.  In which, it will help children who literally have no one to call mom and dad.  I felt the urge to donate money and help my community, because I to have never been able to call a special some daddy.  So, everyone in here will not be leaving empty handed.  Each person in here is getting a free plane ride to the place of your choosing.  All expenses are being paid by twenty percent of the money donated, and partially money of my own.  Now, I would like to point my attention to a very special woman, who has paid a large amount of cash.. Ms. Gorodetzky."  The crowd is silent as men stand up.  "Why do you need to speak to our sister?"  The flabbergasted Kate stood up as well.  “Sit down boys, he is simply awarding me.  So, Mr. Funez what have I won?”  Her brothers do as they were told, but their face expressions speak for them.  “You have won a date with me.  So, without further delay goodnight everyone and have a pleasant week.”

The vibrant man placed his hand forward, so that the woman of elegance would grasp upon his etiquette. "You are indeed spectacular, and brothers please leave my presence.  It is my time for joy."  The men stare at Jonathan with anger, yet follow their commanding sister's order the men leave.  "May I ask of where we are going Mr. Funez?"  Her neatly trimmed hair floats as air enters the area.  "We must go now, there are men here that have the desire of death in their souls."  She strictly pulls Jonathan by the hand, and brings him to the top stage.  "Chauncey activate humanoid defense measures."  A wall to the left of the corridor opens and the duo enters.  As it closes, five men enter the room.  "You've entered yourself into enemy territory Gorodetzky!!"  Whenever life causes problems, make sure you are prepared ~ Closure

The Decoy....

The floor begins to separate, and a mechanism rises from the ground. 

“Hello all unsophisticated retards, my name is Chauncey Version 2.0 and I am here to kick the shit out of you.  Before, I begin I will warn you just once.  If you do not comply I will have to either murder you by decapitating your head or shooting you at point blank range.  I want you to leave because robotic weapons of complete ass kicking will not show remorse.” Without a thought the primitive men begin to shoot. Every bullet shot, reflects off Chauncey’s robotic structure, and lunge into unknown directions.  Chauncey smiles as she slowly walks toward the first man.  Shocked with disbelief the man stands as still as a tree.  Her right fist began to shift into a knife, and with no remorse or another thought, Chauncey plunges her weapons into his chest.  Once again shooting, the bullets simply bounce off the metallic armor.  Both arms of shift into machine guns, and her targets are terminated.  Blood spurts onto the once clean floor, his painted red.  “Activate the clean crew main computer, and make sure every piece of DNA is disintegrated.” Chauncey’s hand returns to their normal state, and she places her right hand onto her right ear. “Jonathan Funez I have executed the complications and succeeded and now onto phase two, gather any information from this woman you are currently with.  Find out why these men were trying to kill her and now you.  I will now return to my personal corridor within the center, text me if you need me.”

John & Kate....

“Kate I want to know what is going on.  You turned the epilogue to my charity party into a gun shot battle.  In which, I survived by the grace of God.” Jonathan steps out of the elevator and into his room.  Filled with emotion, the beautiful Kate pushes the bachelor unto the bed.  Her lips meet his and words erupt from her mouth.  “You have chosen me to start a relationship, but now that we are intertwined.  You have gotten yourself into a war that you will not realize.  The truth will set you free once reality hits you.”  Jonathan begins to comprehend her words, but like any other man he falls for her trap, and begins to show affection.  The son of thunder knows that falling for this woman's trap is just to get his mind off the situation, but he is one smart cookie.  Jonathan shall get what he desires right now, but will indeed ask many question later about this "mob" she may have connections with.  Whether a man know it or not, his woman may be his ultimate kryptonite ~ Closure

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XRiskyX
More sticky air and stench greeted her as she exited the limousine. And as if they knew it the ever present sirens of the police provided a matching soundtrack. Like the cry of a banshee the wind howled in the distance and whirled an old newpaper through the air. Cars headed over the bridge and added their share to the dazzling puzzle of light with their white spotlights and coloured backlights that created the dirty halo of smog and photons in which the city dwelled.

Sure, it was a dirty city, not a very nice one overloaden with crime and suffering but after all, after all the shootouts and the gang wars it was still a place of vibrant life. In the pits of perversity, where the strippers, prostitutes and pimps worked, where dealers satisfied the needy hunger of the addicted, the life pulsed as hard as in no other city. Desires, basic needs, all of them were urgent there, pushing people forwards to strive for their goals and achieve their aims. The caleidoscope of neon advertising every known to man seemed to have an invigorant effect on the inhabitants. And for all those desperate people who called this place home the war had to end. And she would end this.

Slowly she walked down the docks in her long trenchcoat while the foul wind played with her raven hair. Multitudes of plans and tactics ricocheted in her mind like high velocity bullets. Guerilla warfare... cutting of the enemy from resources... psychological warfare... intimmidation... planting unrest in the enemy's rows... those were the catchphrses that were redundant in her mmind. At high speed her tactical schooled mind formed fight plans and calculated probabilities. The aura of war surrounded her like a cloak and held the wretched existences at bay who made their living of robbing and killing. Well, it may also depend on the flashes of silvery pistolmetal that reflected the dim lights of the street lanterns.

There were always parts in her life when she was thankful for being a mutant. Most of the time it was just something like hving blue eyes or being white but then there were moments when it was of incalculable advantage. Especially when your main mutant power was luck. In this case it paid off in the form of an empty cab that waited for some passenger. While sitting down on the back seat the old familiar thought came back to her mind.

Man, I just love my powers...

"Where you goin' lady?"

For a moment there was silence as Risky sat in the shadows and looked at herself in the mirror of the car. The upper half of her face was concealed by the artificial darkness so the only thing that could be seen were her blood red lips that moved as she spoke. Her answer made the driver stiffen, his eyes widened and a thin film of sweat showed on his forehead. Nevertheless he dared not to oppose that stern woman with the hardness around the eyes. Instead he just let the old engine roar, operated the gear system and let the cab roll into the darkness of the night where its backlights slowly faded into the neverending sea of the city traffic. The decisiveness with that she had spoken those words left him no other choice. To be exact it was only one word:

"Gangland"
Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Honor Guard

The patter of heavy rain colliding with the solid cement filled the night. The sky was darkened by gray clouds but the moonlight would not be denied its time. Through the thick cumulus the radiant light of earth's satellite graced those below. The winds were strong and the humidity was high. Lightning struck at intervals of 9 seconds and the Earth trembling roars of thunder at 5 seconds. The city streets were empty as could be. The creatures of the night had seemed to retreat at the sign of this unwanted weather. All lay safely in the comfort of their homes sleeping the night away only to rise the next morning and live there lives. But one woman, defied the weather warning and decided to take herself out on an adventure this evening.

She was among the upper class of people, her walk alone gave that away. Her vanilla skin was morphed by make up, her cheeks rosy red and her lips a velvet color. The blue eye shadow laying behind her perfectly plucked eyelashes blended with the oceanic view that was her pupils. The woman had golden blonde hair with cyan streaks running through it. She wore a black Marc Jacobs trench coat which wrapped tightly around her glamorous figure. Dangling from her wrist was a Fendi hand bag and the hand connected to that wrist gripped tightly on her umbrella. Moving as fast as she could in those Prada Heels the traveled through an underpass leading up into the heart of the city. Her apartment complex was five blocks down and no taxis were in sight. For good reason. Anyone caught outside this late risked the chances of being mugged, robbed, assaulted, killed or all of the above. As she stepped out of the underpass a car sped past her driving right through a puddle a miniscule geisher of water splashed onto her designer coat and it went from wet to soaked. "Ba$t@rd!" She screamed as the lightning struck illuminating the night sky. Letting out a heavy sigh she continues to walk down the deserted steet making her way home, flustered by the weather of the evening.

Meanwhile the men in the car, a large white van housing 7 occupants, peering through the sideview mirror were bewildered at the beauty of the woman who'd just cursed there names. The driver parked the car and each of them stepped out making there way up the block hoping to spot her. One man walked ahead of the rest. Large and Brutish he was. One long scar ran across the top leftside of his forehead down pas his left and eye, beyond his right nostril ending at the bottom of his jaw bone. He wore grey slacks with a white collared shirt and a grey blazer. The sleeves of both the blazer and the shirt had been ripped off revealing his massive rippling biceps. His skin was a bit tan like his followers. On the right shoulder a tattoo of a large heard with the words Purple Heart written across it bare display. The opposite shoulder adorned a gun crossed with a rose and banner across the middle reading guns and roses. The men behind him were a bit on the scrawny side but were armed with anything from knives to crowbars, brass knuckles and two of them held down berettas."She comin' are way scatta'." the large one whispered. The men acted on his orders without question taking positions in the alleys and across the streets waiting to get themselves a little late night delight.

The rain was coming down as hard as even and the wind applied equal force. She did all she could to hold her umbrella in place but the wind proved the victor as it snapped the mental spring causing her only protection from the rain drops to collapse upon itself. She stomped furiously as her mascara began to run and her eyeliner ruined by the rain's wet embrace. Little whimpers and cries escaped her lips as she continued stomping around, this time knocking a trash can over and injuring her toe. A large musclar man approached her as she groaned in pain offering his hand in aid. She quickly got up and stepped away from him. His malicious smile gave away his evil intent. In and instant she ran across street only to find another of his goons pop out in front of her with the same ghastly grin. Sliding awa she ran down the street more goons appear to prevent her escape. Panting she sought refuge and dove into an alleyway to find a door blocking her path. Tears rushing from her purplish-blue eyelids she banged on the door with her might, begging, pleading, hoping for someone to hear her cries and save the woman from her fate. Dropping to her knees she lost the will to survive and her cries became low mumbles as her pursuers advanced. She felt the walls closing in on her and breathing became near impossible, on the verge of collapse she caught a glimpse of something similar to bat...

The men had trapped her and now they were moving in for the prize. She'd collapsed to the floor once she realized there was no escape and the thugs were glad. A knocked out victim doesnt put up much of a fight. But just as they about to pounce a man dressed in a batsuit landed in front of them. His cape was extra long shrouding his entire body as the spiky tips lay on the ground. Horns lay atop his cowl and the slits where his eyes would be glowed white with silent rage. The man and the thugs were at a standstill eyeing eachother, waiting for one to make a move. The rain continued to fall but ensuing engagement had slowed it down, creating a calm. The leader of the pack stepped right up to the man. Towering over him. The man looked the leader right in the eyes and the leader met his gaze with a look of uncertainty. He spoke with a temble in his voice and an awkwardness to the flow of his words. "Look, you don't wanna do this Honor Guard. We aint no independent unit no more. We gots allies. You can't take all of us. Its too many." Honor Guard's emotions were nearly impossible to read behind the mask. Some say he has none, he's a being without feeling, inhuman. No one knows the truth sometimes even he cant determine what he is. But when asked he'll always give the same answer.. Justice.

"Watch me."
Was The Guard's response to the leader's claim and with breakneck speed Honor gave the large man two vicious strikes to the sides of his face. THe power behind the blows caused the man to stumble a bit and James used this moment to deliver a jump kick to the leader's temple and he was down for the count. The gang advanced and James dropped into a stance ready to put in work. The first guy swung wildly with his crowbar and with quick evasive maneveurs Honor was able to get in close, disarm him then deliver a follow up strike to back of his neck with the crowbar. The taller man tried to kick honor in the back but he side stepped and caught the foot. Giving him an elbow to the face as a reward to his sneaky efforts that shatter his nose. The next guy had brass knucks and his friend held a bat. The guy with knucks missed and caught a knee to the gut followed by a judo toss into the wall on the left the guy with bat swung hard and James ducked under this blow sliding behind him and crushing his spine with a ruthless kick. The last three pulled out there firearms and began shooting at the terror that laid waste to their comrades and leader. His acrobatic were put on display and with many flips, twists and rolls he avoided gun fire. As the men began to reload he launched a honorang which unarmed the men and injured their hands. As they ran forward he tossed a small black ball at them and it erupted releasing an electrical strike with enough power to incapacitate them for days. The yelped in pain as they fell to floor the current surging through them.

One of the combatants was slowly crawling away from the scene trying to escape but The Guard was not done yet. He grabbed the man by his collars and lifte him up. Slamming him into a wall he looked him in the eyes where all his fear hid. The lightning gave the frightened thug a view of James' face and the pure unbridled rage welled up inside. "Who started the alliance?!" Honor's interrogation had started. The gans posed a bigger threat than the mobs at this time. They were wild and more dangerous. The Mobs only attacked those who attacked them the gangs went after the weak and innocent they had to be put down. Someone had decided to blend the gangs together create one large syndicate and with enough gans involved they'd takeover the city in no time. This person had to be stopped. "I don't know! I swear I don't. The boss, I mean the big one is the only guy who's ever met with him. Says he got big plans for alls of us. We was supposed to have a meetin' with the otha' gangs five days from now on Lansing place in the old garage , maybe the guy will be there. Please thats all I know don't kill me man. I still got shit to do in my life I--" An activation of 3 of his pressure points put him to sleep and Honor Guard took off into the night ready to make preparations for this meeting. If he was gonna take these gangs down he'd need some good cops on his side and the search for them was about to begin.                          

Red Scars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Red Scars

Red Scars turf:

The deed was done and the leading Bloodpool was now meeting with his fallowing scum, the Red Scars.

Bloodpool as he carried a child on his arms he dropped down through the bell house into an abandoned church where the notorious gang were established.

Jack, the captain of said gang, walked fort and crossing his arms he stops as the crimson ninja landed squatting before him, then raised to his feet. “What is that?” he asked to the Bloodpool. The ninja walked fort and handed over the unconscious DeLarocca child to Jack as he spoke “That is an alibi or leverage, just in case something goes wrong.” Bloodpool then walked over to a chair a sat as he rejoins “The thing about the Italian mob that makes them so great is that they keep things in family, they trust only family of people so close that they become family. It’s their greatest defense, but, its also their greatest weakness. Now I have a child in which the DeLarocca blood flows through. This will keep me alive if anything goes wrong, keep it between us." Bloodpool then grabs a camera and takes a few instant pictures of the kid, having the pictures he placed them on his pocket and gives his final orders to the Red Scars captain. “Take the kid to a safe location with your most loyal. Have him take care of the child until the opportune moment.”

“What about us? What about my gang? You think we work for free?” stated Jack to the crimson death. Bloodpool looks over his shoulder sighing, “When the gang and mobs leaders are dead and I control the underbelly of the world, you shall be by my side. Money is just an instrument, its not all in life, order and fear is what matters. You'll get your money soon enough.” Bloodpool then grabs his grappling gun and aims it to the ceiling as he is pulled to the only entrance to the abandoned church. The bell house.

Jack after watching the ninja leave the premises he walks to the end of the church and puts the kid in the confessional booth. “Dante!” yelled the leading man as he expect one of his most trusted players to arrive on his presence. Coming from the kitchen the man walks in and responds “Yes, boss?” “Take the kid in the confession booth to the garage behind the alley and keep him there. Give him a different look, cut his hair, dress him and feed him. He is your responsibility until further notice.” Dante walked over to the confession booth and got the unconscious kid then walked away heading to the garage, as told.  

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crazy_Eights
A pair of legs dangle over a large building 20 stories up and water balloons fall slowly down splattering pedestrians as Crazy drops them radomly from the roof shouting in a slurred voice "Get off my sidewalk!!!" dropping more an more balloons people continue to walk soon growing smart of his ploys to get them off they avoid the falling balloons. Crazy after a few half dozen attempts to get one more person wet grunts before standing and walking out of view coming back with a rather large Rocket Launcher "MY PROPERTY!!!!" The rocket zooms from the barrel and slams into the sidewalk just below, debris fly everywhere slamming into passing cars. People skuttle away as he laughs like a crazed man " As Fuzzy Lumpkins said GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!!" firing into the air before realizing theirs such things as gravity. And in his groggy drunk state he had no time to react before the rockets came back down onto the building he sat the explosions knocked him from the building and he falls 20 stories to the concrete.

Passerbys kick him while he lay not exactly unconcious but not aware, he tilts his head back and finds his phone had fallen out as he fell. Picking it up he looks at it upside down, while staring at it it rings and a text comes to the screen "Kill the Pasty woman, 50 million in it for you." Crazy looks at the screen and types "Whose this?" the screen is blank for a moment letting his mind wander "I wonder if by pasty they mean well built and big chested cause then i dont think I can kill a woman like that without taking her out to a date." putting his hand in his pocket and pulling out the pocket itself he says "And im flat broke....all those episodes of Golden Girls. MAN that Bea Arthur is HOT!!" the phone vibrates as another text comes through "Someone with your benifits in mind." Crazy eyes the phone typing "Mom? But your dead?" the screens blank for a few moments before another rings in "........JUST KILL THE WOMAN ABOUT TO WALK IN FRONT OF YOU!!!" Crazy looks angerily at the phone before standing up an punting it across the street "Lil sh!t started talking back only ones who do that are in my head. Bastard."

And like the phone had told a skinny well built pasty woman walked in front of him across the street, some gang bangers rolling up next to her. They ask her questions an she replies but they continue to pester her. They soon stop pulling to a halt and continue to hollar at her, Crazy being the chivalrous man walks up to the car "Hey buddies, do any of you have a lite?" they stare at him saying "F@#k off." Crazy replies pulling a grenade from his belt an taking the clip out before tossing it in the mans lap. Leaping over the car and falling over to the woman the car erupts in an explosion. He stands up doing a superman pose before leaning into the well lite car and lights another cigar before turning to the woman with a smile.

Taking a long drag as he stares at her "My phone was telling me mean things. One besides calling me an idiot told me that I was to kill a pasty woman that would walk by me. And low an behold you walked past me, but lucky for you they never said the woman they wanted dead was a BEAUTIFUL pasty woman so your in the clear." With a large grin he asks "Would you like some company where your going?" Grendal pops into his mind "DAMN! if you dont take her now I sure as hell will." Zeek slaps himself before smiling again to the woman "The names Crazy Eights, but you can call me Zeek if you wish." bowing to the woman.
Cloaked Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cloaked Man

THE OLD GARAGE, HARLEM: NOW

The Garage wasn't a actual garage, no. It was a nightclub set in the heart of Harlem, somewhere down the street from the Apollo. Outside, a line formed around the block as the VIP slipped in with ease, a nod of a head, a trade of hands and some people could walk right into the oh-so exclusive doors of the garage. Within the confines, there was a garage-type theme going on, with two cars raised high above the stage on two lifts, the bouncers were wearing mechanics uniforms, the lights that hung from above were industrial-like fluorescent beams. In the very back of the room was a flight of stairs that led to the office above. The blinds were drawn on the long window that overlooked the club below. Standing from his revolving chair, he moved to the window behind him rolling the blinds back, allowing the flashing strobes on the other side of the window to flood into his office space, watching the hundreds of people below in the cramped space moshing to the hip-hop that blasted from the speakers located around the Garage.

Jim smirked, his life was undeniably good, he placed his large mitt to the scratched up Plexiglas window. The mastermind chuckled under his breath, the lieutenant that was seated on the couch in front of the desk on the far side of the office with two women glanced up from the attention he was receiving from the women. "Yo, boss...what'chu' laughin' at?" The mousy man asked, pushing the goggles from his eyes and onto his forehead.

"Five months ago you couldn't get the most unsavory of women to look your way...I couldn't get a steady job...and we were all scrappin' for a little cake." Jim slipped his hands in his pockets, turning and shooting a glance at his partner on the couch from the corner of his eye. "Look at us now, you sittin' there with dimes and I own my own legit business. I could cash in right now and be set for life, ya'dig?"

"Yeah..." The mousy man  chimed in, seeming like he was in thought, the giggling girls under his arm were removed with a snap of Jim's finger and a motion of his hand. They knew that they were to begone at a moment's notice, the lieutenant followed after them, for it was the plan. They were expecting a guest tonight, one that could mean a lot of trouble, but James Johns was no pushover, there's a reason why he had everything he had. He was a Kingpin. He thought on levels that most men could but wish to comprehend. Now the only thing he could do is bide his time, wait for his honorable guest and battle him on a level that this man was not expecting.

HARLEM HOSPITAL CENTER: THREE DAYS AGO

The bedside of a man with a purple heart etched into his arm, he breathed heavily, staring up at the lights. He knew what was done, he knew what was to come, and he knew that it was going to come swiftly. He prayed to some sort of higher power that reason would be listened to. There were armed guards outside of his room, of course his lawyer had to fight for him to get such guards. For hours on end, he'd weep, hoping by some off chance that he would be put in witness protection. The silence ate away at him, the dripping of his IV and the beeping of the machinery his broken body was hooked up to drove him mad to the point where he would find himself weeping on the first night that past. The wrath of the Cloaked Man would not come until the second night, the tattooed man was startled awake by the fluttering of his black cloak, his eyes widening with fear, as if he stared into the eyes of Death himself and Death blinked, flashing him nothing more than a smile.

His mouth opened, preparing to call for help, but his cry was prematurely killed by the click of a pistol's hammer and the cold barrel being placed to the young gangster's forehead. The cloaked figure's finger gripped tightly on the trigger, one who was watching could tell from a distance that this man had a killing intent, he was going to smoke this kid without a second thought if the kid even looked at him wrong. Accompanied by the pointing of this barrel, he spoke up. "Shout and I blow a hole in your face, understand?"

The punk nodded, a tear rolling down his cheek, his nose burning a bright red, sniffling and gagging on his own tongue. "The only thing I asked from you was your utmost faith and loyalty, Nicky. That's all. You were a made man under me." His voice was eerie. Brisk as a winter wind, dark as a murky waters, yet it sounded like sandpaper on wood. Gritty and raspy, yet smooth all the same. "Yet, you and your boys found it convenient to dime me out to a cape? A cape?!" The barrel that was pressed to his forehead was driven downward, his brows furrowing with annoyance.

"It wasn't me, man! It was all Jon! Jon was the one who dimed you out, man!! I wouldn't ever do that to you, man!! You gave me more than these streets ever gave me!! I owe you my life!!" Wept the large man, reaching outward and grasping the thick cloak, tubes running from and to his arm. He clenched his teeth tight, only to feel the relief of the barrel being pulled away from his forehead, a irritated red spot was left on his forehead. The Cloaked Man proceeded toward the empty bed on the other side of the room. Nicholas breathed easy, gasping for air, his eyes wide and staring at the back of the cloaked figure, laying his head back, thinking he was in the clear. "That's good, Nick...I already had the rest of your crew done...really, the cops were smart enough to put them all up in different hospitals. It was a real shocker, it was probably that cape's idea, though. I took it upon myself to do you myself seeing as how you led this little pack of misfits, you know...?"

It was only moments later that the police came crashing into his room only to find Nicholas with a pillow over his face, blood seeping into his bed linens, feathers from the pillow fluttered down from the air. The Cloaked Man stood over him, collapsing into his cloak as the police took aim and demanded he freeze as he swirled into a mass of fabric. They opened fire on the contorting fabric, startling hospital visitors and patients alike as their automatic gunfire rung throughout the narrow hallways, prompting everyone to duck in cover.

THE OLD GARAGE, HARLEM: NOW

Scratching at his beard, he sat back at his desk. He undid one of the many stacks of twenties that he had on his desk, slipping it into his money counter, allowing the machine to flip through his bills as he etched at a sheet of paper. The thought of how many people would actually betray this alliance of gangs just to avoid a beating was his main concern, but he had it both ways, as far as he was concerned, in and outside of the confines of the cloak and the black dimension, he was untouchable.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By talon_x23

“How did you make it out?” Jenny asked packing the tables upright and sweeping up the shattered glass. Laura did not bother to look and just answered while turning the chairs that could be salvaged up right. “My Luck”. Jenny was not satisfied with that answer and persisted father. “You were shot Laura I saw you….you got shot there was blood all over you…all over you cloths. But when I got to you it was all gone, all of it the wound was nothing….nothing at all.” There was a long pause where neither said a word. Laura wanted to tell Jenny the truth but it was to dangerous for her to know any thing about this matter at all. “Laura I’ve know you for a while. I was with you when you just came here when you had Lesley and I’m her for you now”. She hear Jenney’s words and it convicted her. Though her life was a secret and not even Jenny her best friend could know.

Laura draped her cloth over her shoulder and walked toward the kitchen. Where the dead body’s of the men in the bar were. Jenny not liking to stare at the dead remained sitting in the main area just thinking over about what had happened leaving Laura to herself. Now Laura had no respect for the dead. To her they were dead weren’t getting up any time soon. So she’d do what any person would do with bodies, dispose of them.  It was not the most pleasant thing in the world but she’d dump then in a dumpster ad burn the just like that. She did that even before this job in her time she always made sure not to leave any evidence. Once that was over it was already past 3 and Jenny was still in the bar cleaning and disposing of the tables and chares that were shattered in the shoot out.

Laura taking this opportunity sat down on a stool in the kitchen by the back door that lead into the alley. The mercy sky above hid most of the beautiful moon light that would have shown a pail half moon.  The grey like glows hovered above the city like a omen of doom and death. Some times as she stared up at the moon or where she could see it she could swear it was orange or even a pale red. As to show that blood had been spilled. Sitting in the door way of the back door she folded her hands on her lap and just sat there. She was meant to leave in two hours at 5 in the morning to go to her brother. She did not expect any more danger tonight most of the time there was a shoot out at least once a week but never twice a night. It was true this was not the best place to raise a little girl only three years old and had no father. But what choice did she had. It was either raise the girl or give her up. She had a choice to abort the child actually her whole family pushed for it and would have forced her to. That was why she left with her brother. But he was already married and had a son of his own. Though on weakened he’d leave to watch Lesley. But when he was not here Laura had to bring the child with. Though it was dangerous if a shoot out was to occur the girl would be vulnerable.

She did not have power like her mother. Though it was to early to tell if the girl had inherited the mutant X jean.  But what if she did. What if she was going to be a mutant. Though Laura had Adamatium claws and a healing factor it had often occurred that the child would not posses the same ability as the parent or parents. Laura could not possibly think how she was going to survive when the child got older. How she would cope when the girl started becoming a youth. And worst of all begin to ask questions. Of how she was born where her father was, who was her. And the worst one where’s her family. She did not want her daughter to grow up with out a family like she did. But what choice did she have. All the time Laura was tempted to give the girl up to a family who would care for her. She was still young.

But there was something about the girl. Something that she could not loose. This was her child her special daughter. Who knew if she’d ever have another ever have what she considered a husband. The chances of that were slim and she would not give up this little girl. This child was her life the reason that she worked and went though hell each day and night. That was the reason .This girl had given meaning into the life of Laura Howlett and there was no way that that meaning was going to ever leave.  She soon got up and took one more time at the moon. Part of her wanted to keep staring at it but she had to finish her shift and help Jenny clean up so she shut the door locking it.

Entering the bar she saw that Jenny had done quite a good job. The chairs were stacked up in the right corner and the tables were right side up. Laura had already dumped the broken wood and glass in the dump. All that was left was the odds and ends. Sweeping up the remaining glass and clear up a few things with Jenny. Walking over to the far corner she grabbed a broom and began to sweep. Though neither friend said a word the only sound was the sound of the wind blowing through the broken windows.  Eventually Jenny gathered her strength and spoke “Laura I know the truth”. Those words made Laura stop dead. She just stared at her best friend and spoke “What Truth?” she asked hoping that it was not what she thought. But she was wrong.

“I know what you are, I’ve know foe a couple of days now. And what I saw today considered my suspicions…you’re a mutant are you not?”. There was a slight pause on Laura’s side not knowing what to say. But she would never lie. “Yes you are correct” With that Jenny stopped what she was doing and walked over to her friend and took her hand in hers and raised it. “I’ve seen then Kinney”. Now that took her back. How could she had possibly know what Laura’s last name was. She had told every one only her friend. But Kinney she had told no one about. “How…how could know you that”. Jenny gave a slight smile and sighed taking one of the chairs and pulling it over to Laura and seating herself.

“Laura I’m not normal either I’m like you…the moment you walked through that door I knew that you were a mutant not because I saw you because I read you…mind.” This caught Laura off guard and she said nothing. Never had she once considered her best friend to be a mutant let along a telepath. Though she was and she knew a lot about Laura from what she could see. Regaining her composure she asked “What do you know?”. Thinking a moment Jenny answered “When you arrived I was still working to control my powers, they had just awoken and I would just gain information about some one with out even wanting to. That’s what happened with you. I found out you were a mutant. You family wanted you dead and…..” Looking at her suspiciously she asked “And what?” “That you an assassin and a Spy or you were….”

There was another pause between the two this one the tension could be felt and the risk could be seen. Laura stared at the floor. Her emerald eyes just gazing at it. Her mind was racing as to what to do. How did she knew Jenny was telling the truth. What if she knew more. What if Laura had no other choice but to kill her. Some one knew who she really was. That was to risky. She had to take Jenny out…no how could she. Jenny had been there for her since she came her. If she was going to had her over to HYDRA then she would have done it along time ago.  “I know a lot about you to” Laura finally spoke up. She waited for a reply but there was non so she continued. “I know you an X HYDRA agent that use to work for the Facility then I also know that a year before I arrived you defected and left the Facility.”

Jenny only smiled and said “Touché”  With that said and done the two were able to get back to work with only a few minuets before closing the two saddled themselves up and headed out locking the place down. Since Both Laura and Jenny did not have the best pay the said in the same apartment about a thirty minuet walk from the house to their jobs. As they walked down the dark roads to their home they spoke about their past openly now with no secrets though Talon did not go all the way…Talon..yes she told Jenny what she was once called that was her name. As they walked bothof then got the strangest feeling hat they were being watched. Soon they both stopped and Laura unleashed her claws and growled. “What the matter” Jenny asked. “Their here….”

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

Corpses hung from the ceiling, by their legs. Blade incisions covered the bodies like an enormous gash. Their tugs had been severed from their mouths, their fingers he stabbed numerously in the fine art of torture. Their backs had been whipped and beat. They had been forced to swallow their teeth, as they were plucked out one by one. Their eye lids had been cut away, causing their pupils to dry up nearly into dust. The room was lit by a backlight, enhancing its gory scene. Ajnin Judithe was in wooden chair, his feet kicked up onto a desk, and in his hand he been cutting an orange with a bloody blade. “Its okay. No one has to speak. I’ll just keep cutting you guys up until someone talks.” Beside him was a metal rolling platform with sever incision tools on it, coated in blood.

It was now definite. He was loosing it. Not just because he needed information, but also because he had misplaced his bottle of pills at the airport. Now, very little could interfere with his determination. A man lay on the ground detained by rope. Like a fish out of the water, the man swiveled around struggling to break loose. Trying to yell past the two lays of duck tape over his mouth. AJ stepped from the chair, and grabbed the mans flapping body. He raised him up to the ceiling as the rope around his hands snagged onto a ceiling hook. It was odd that unlike all the others, this victim was not upside down. It seemed that AJ had better plans for him.

He circled the hanging, naked man. Eyeing his bare body. “So, im going to give you one more chance. Blink twice if you will tell me where I can find ‘The Rock’ and I might not cut off your dick.” The man closed his eyes, not to blink but to prepare for the pain and suffering he was about to go through. AJ rubbed his blade down the mans chest, to his manhood. With his gloved hand he grabbed the penis and slowly began to saw through it with his blade. Not even the duck tape could contain the screech of pain and ache. After completely dismembering the genitals from the body he prepared for an exit.

As he cleared up all of the identification of the victims, he pulled a ringing cellular phone from one of the coat pockets. Forwarding the caller to voicemail he dialed 911. “911 how can we assist you?” “Rock man! You did a nice number on the people in warehouse 98.” Then he hung up, the cops would take the bait, they’d come to the warehouse and find no fingerprints. But they would have a suspect….”The Rock”         

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XRiskyX
Shadows flashed over her face like steelbars in a prison. Every lamppost, every passenger was a milestone on her way to blodshed. Massacre was at hnd nd she knew it with every fibre of her body. Predestined like the sun would go up in the east tomorrow. Her driver remained silent. He was too intimadated by the pure determination this woman showed to give any counter. She was death incaarnate, an unfiling arrow on the search for  victim. This night he would not sleep and even some fourty years in the past he would still tell his grandchildren of this special night when he had transported this special woman.

She could see herself in the mirror of the car while Gangland came nearer and nearer. Her face was severe, even near to a statue s she caught her own eyes. Blue as they were they spoke of a coldness, a willingness to do what was necessary, something that even some of her most trusted friends were not aware of. Heavy like the world on Atlas' shoulders the gun rested in the holster on her back, eager to spit death, eager to fullfill its purpose. Each bullet was designated, signed with one name to meet, signed with one life to end.

A few miles away, when the driver refused to go further, whent the danger of being shot became to great, she retreated to her own feet. And on this feet she walked through the urban wastelands like she walked through the Afghanistan desert, the Yugoslawian deathcamps or the slim Israelian green stripes. Different terrain, same story. In the end all wars were equal, be they between nations or gangs.

Of course it was not long before she had some company. Gangbangers. Youth convicts. Whatever you want to call them. Soon they were at her side, in the end it was not possible for  woman with her looks to go unntoticed in this part of the city for long. Taunt after taunt they threw at her, degrading sexul insults, and the only result was that she walked further wit her head still up. Slowly the car rolled beside her containig the four gang members of some unimportant posse boasting with their ridiculous gang colours in all shades of the rainbow. More and ore daring they got, showing their golden teeth in the light of the lanterns. This part of the city had become a pit of devolutiona and simple lust, a ground to sate basic lust for the most daring, not more. The law of the jungle had taken over once more. And those guys in their expensice pimped cars were the perfect specimens to prove. Taking what they wanted from whom they wanted at when wanted. Success proved them right. If they went further on the other hand she would be the one to prove them wrong. Just one more step for them to take. Their pervers provocation slowly filled her ears.

"Hey Baby! Ya need a ride? I'll give ya d ride offa ya life!"

"Cummon babe, wanna suck me? Never sucked anythin' that big before! Like a giant lollipop"

All the timme she walked by that insult carelessly. No provocation, no trouble. That didn't mean she didn't have an eye on the flashy purple car with the golden wheels beside her. When one of the future corpse's (because that was what they were supposed to be, no atter if they were killed in some meaningless gangwar or some other stupid battle) reached for something under the driver's door, she was alarmed. The boy's eyes fastened on her and the muscles of his dark shoulders predicted that he was gripping something. To Risky it was more than clear it was a gun. For the second time this night her own hand reached for her own gun. This would not end pretty. She was aware and did not regret it. Live by the gun... Die by the gun. A sentence that the pope of this street people, Tupac Shakur, had not only prommoted but also lived. As the tension rose and Risky's grip on the 9mm pistol hardened as well as her opponent's both were ready to draw on each other, to solve the tension by the pure reliev of one simple shoot, orgiastic to as simplistic sense, one shot and everything would be done.

It never came that far.

Before they even came to exchanging bullets some strange man approached them. Instead of bullets words were exchanged, so fast she couldn't follow it. And fastly a grenade landed on the driver's lap. Before anyone could react a cloud of fire rose in the starless clouded night sky as the car became a pyre for the unwittingly passengers, the flames striking high as if trying to help their souls to ascend no matter how tainted or guilt loaden they were. With no pity or any other sign of emotion showing the black hired stranger bowed before her.

"My phone was telling me mean things. One besides calling me an idiot told me that I was to kill a pasty woman that would walk by me. And low an behold you walked past me, but lucky for you they never said the woman they wanted dead was a BEAUTIFUL pasty woman so your in the clear. Would you like some company where your going? The names Crazy Eights, but you can call me Zeek if you wish."

For some distinct reason in her head, some vague idea, Risky knew her luck had worked in her favour once again, leadin a valuable ally to her and guiding hi on her path, be it in strange ways or not. At all times in her life it had worked to her adavantage and she could always rely on it. So why not this time? But also... Why rely on it this special time at one of the most crucial task in her life? Her finger automatically found the trigger of her gun. The next few seconds would be decisive. What would she do? She did the only thing that was reasonable. She did not know this tranger. He might be a big danger or even some double agent hired by her antagonists. Or just critically deranged as shown by the actions he had just taken. A madman. A threat to society. Like some people spoke of herself. So there was only one option....

She walked past him.

"Okay, follow me if you mean it. We got some gans to screw. Man, my powers better not let me down with trusitng a man that I just met a few seconds ago as he blew up a car..."

With that being said she continued her way into the night towards a future full of killing and bloodshed.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By talon_x23

Jenny looked at Laura puzzled a moment but soon got her words loud and clear. Laura gabbed a hold of Jenny’s hand and continued to walk. “How do you know?” Jenny asked her eyes looking left and right. Sighing Laura replied “I told you my powers give me things I can smell them they are close!” With out another world the two teenaged girls walked down the silent streets and alleys of the city. Though in the day you’d get a much more combatable feeling night was the opposite. If you were knew. Most likely you’d get scared at the slightest thing no matter what it was. Gladly these two girls knew their ways around this place and also knew the things that went on around here but that did not soften the fear.

“Why are they after you?” Jenny’s asked whispering now With out looking at her she answered “Because I have been falsely accused…..it is not your problem it is mine let me deal with it the way I choose.” There she went again closing herself up like she always did. Laura did not like it when people knew a lot about her past. The less they knew the better they were. Her life was full of things she did not want or like. And she feared if she was to tell any one that they’d think differently of her and reject her. That’s why XL was the only person that she actually trusted but Jenny was her close friend and deserved to know the truth no matter how hard it was.

Laura came to a halt and looked at Jenny in concern “Run”. Her friend looked at her astonished and said in a louder tone. “I will be ok just go wait at my house with Michel and Lesley for my return”. It took some persuading though eventually Jenny agreed and dashed off down the street ad around the corner out of sight leaving Laura on her lonesome. This was how she lived on her own. She lived like this it was her life being alone in the dark of the city. Many times she had walked home alone for some time this time was no different. Well beside the fact that she had a few thugs pursuing her. But when did she not?

Always being followed always being chased that she could handle more than any thing. Yet she also knew that in the cross fire Jenny might get hurt and she could not afforded to loose her best and only friend so she had to tell her to get out. Quickly scanning her surrounding she began to sprint at full speed down the street. The dim light of the lamps catching a glimpse of her face.  She did not bother to look back cause if she did she’d be tempted to attack to kill. She could hear the cries of the few men probably five running after her screaming profanity. Her fists were clenched tightly as she forced herself not to stop.

She wanted to skin them she wanted to kill them but those days she had put behind her. The cold weapon know as X23 was gone the hero know as Talon was dead and all that was left was Luca Howlett a teenage girl with a little girl as her daughter. “Come on here missy let’s dance” one of them shouted “Here pretty, pretty, pretty!” Pushing these words out of her mind she did her best to ignore them as much as possible. But eventually she could not stop herself and slowed her run. Soon she came to a halt under a dead street lamp and awaited for the men to fully approach her.

“Sorry Laura I know you wanted no more of this I did not either but I need out and you need in at least for a time.” Talon said looking forward to find about five men surrounding her. “Hay chick what’s yer price” the one with the tattered black jacket said. “Yah cutie cause I’ll double it!” She had, had enough of this pacifist act that Laura would always do. Talon was human she was a girl but a weapon she was to. Laura just with a bit of ferocity. Looking at the men she gave them a sinister smile with a chuckle that followed it. They stood looking at her smiling back. “You boys are in for a hell of a ride.” She said and with that the sound that she had not heard for over three years she heard once more. “SNICKET!!!!”

With that the men quickly stepped back she could hear then cursing under their breaths and could see from the look in their eyes that they were scared. “Yes” she started “Be scared for you have just awoken the beast”. With out any other word she ran toward the one that had spoken fist catching every one off guard ahs jabbed her claws into his chest. It was so fast he had no time to react and the other men gasped in horror of what they saw. “What the hell this girls a mutant!!” one shouted with much more profanity. Her feral eyes shot from the dead man.

She darted over to the man who spoke but before she could he flipped open a knife and stabbed her in the shoulder. She let out a cry of pain and quickly slid her leg and tripped him then pulling his knife out his knife from her wound she jabbed it into his chest. He let out one last shrike before death. Looking at the dead man she let the others run. It was hard but she had to let them go the last bit of humanity let her go. Pulling the knife from the dead mans bodys she stepped away her legs weak. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at the two dead men she had killed with out hesitation.

Trembling she got to her feet and started off to her home. She was blood stained and the wound was slowly healing. Though the pain of unleashing Talon hurt far worse. Soon tired and devastated she came to her apartment complex. Weakly she got to the fourth floor and rang the door bell.  It was soon answered and she saw her brother standing there with a concerned look on his face. Before she could say any thing Michel blurted out ”Lesley’s bee kidnapped”

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Last Catalyst

Once more, another copious summary of fate. Inaccurate, but not fallacious. None come judge our imminent destiny, nearly impossible unless small hints are exposed, even then, who knows if a small little twist can destroy a whole other big picture. Just assure yourself, that your karma is positive, neutrality isn't  the correct course, purity is what you seek, especially if you lived the life of infamy. engage in good deeds, and good things shall come, if not the avenged sevenfold will strike fiercely, and mercy shall not be on your side. Contemplate these words, stress will be eased, and your perception will be diverse. Continue your malignant path, you will die slowly like the cancer you are.

It was an amicable day for Raven, things moved smoothly in the social life for the Last Catalyst. he was acknowledged gaily as he strolled down the streets of vine with his fiance Briar Rose. He had left his home on 1415 Lantern ave , to take beloved girlfriend out to a luxurious date at a restaurant called" The Ninja". Raven had a pleasant surprise for his lover, something she would not experience ever again in her life. They made there way to Ravens Jet black Acura, as he paced ahead of his partner , and opened the passenger side of his car in a manner fashion" thank you sweety" she said smirking happily , running her hand gently across the Hero's face. He paused for a second, and stared off into space" whoah...lets head to this place, hun, and make sure you don't....ever touch me like that again....unless we are in the house" he said winking at the terminus of his sentence, he went into the driver side, and see reached over to give him a light kiss on the lips which sent chills down his spine" UMM okay..LETS  GO!!! AHAH YEAH !!. He put the key in the ignition and twisted. The car let out a load roar, as Linkin Park's Qwerty began to play from the radio."OH MAN...lets get the hell outta here".

He raced off from his parking spot leaving a trail of dust hovering into the face of pedestrians walking by. He drove down the lane head banging to the intense music, as the bass from the metal thrashed the speakers savagely. Briar rose just cuffed her ears, as she gritted her teeth tightly, she hated rock, all she listened to was R&B, and jazz. He paused he drive sharply at the stop light, with a loud screech, Briar banged her chest on the dashboard, and let out a deep sigh of pain" oh snap!! im sorry baby i didn't know ...i was ...it just i" * SHUT UP....its okay*she interrupted. Raven just stared at her , and behind her was a parking lot entrance. Briar rose made her way in to initiate a kiss, thats when he noticed a group of people coming out the garage armed with guns" WTF?!" raven said as he brushed pass his girl" what happened babe?" she asked as she turned to the source of his interest. The men raised what looked like Chicago type writers and aimed towards the car.'HOLY SH!t" Raven pressed on the pedal as the mobsters fired from there guns infinitely, screams of dismay and anxiety were congruous with the sound of shattering car glass, Briar ducked under the the dashboard terrified for her life, as raven drove aimlessly towards the intersection. Thats when a large Mach truck collided with ravens acura sending it tumbling into a nearby building. The mach truck paused into the middle of the street, and about 50 more men armed with weapons came out.

Ravens car rested on its rooftop, his girlfriend knocked unconscious, with a large wound visible on her forehead. " aww sh!t briar wake up!..wake up ...please , briar...babe..." he looked out the passenger window, to see the squad of casual dressed mobsters heading there way towards his car, and several others armed heavily." NO NO sh!t"  he panicked , trying to get into his dashboard, he nearly ripped the dashboard open, as his assailants drew closer, a desert eagle fell into his hands. He attempted to pull His beloved partner from the drivers window frame, but didnt not work. thats when shots fired hitting the metallic surface of the car, raven rushed out the drivers window, with his left arm injured , and ran into the building which the car crashed in. Various people began to panic as the saw Raven enter The bank armed, a security guard rushed towards Raven immediately once he saw the gun" WAIT THERES SOMETHING GOING ON OUTSIDE...I"  thats when he was silenced bu the loud grunts of 3 innocent people feeling the burning sensation of the bullets tearing through there legiments" TAKE COVER!!!" everyone in the banked dropped to the floor, as the intensity of the bullets vibrated the area like 2 magnitude earth quake. every bullet tarnished various expensive furniture as the lights in the area flashed consistently, each time the light flashed another death toll. In the darkness Raven would sneak closer and closer behind the Bank Representative counter

After about 7 minutes of heavy fire, silence came over the vicinity.Raven was scared straight to the core, ice crystals formed in his stomach  as he heard footsteps crunching the broken glass shards which laid on the floor. All he could think about is brair rose, he wondered if his love was okay. If he lost her life would be meaningless,they endured so much together, so they wanted to die togther."BOOOM!!"  A large explosion erupted outside of the bank, raven was startled for a minute, but that's when he realized that it sounded like a car explosion, he looked over the counter to see his acura in flames, and most of the mobsters on the floor sheltering themselves from debris"guahhh...." Raven was in shock, he didnt know how to handle this situations, it was unbelievable, something that he thought would never happen. Briar rose, a fraction of his heart, the dawn to his new day, gone, gone forever, he would never hear her beautiful laugh again, he would never see the sparkle in her eyes that he loved so dearly once more, and most of all, 3 days away from his marriage. he will not be able to put the ring on her finger.

" Briar....BRIAR.....YOU KILLED MY WIFE YOU BASTARDS!!!" Raven face became strained with fury, as the fire of animosity to his assailants burned within. He stood up from behind The desk, as the mobsters took notice " there he goes !" one of them said from a distance. They opened fire with there automatic weapons, as the fired , they took chunks out of pillars , the wind turbulence from the bullets sents documents flying into the air. Raven launched himself into the air and fired a bullet from his desert eagle mercilessly at his adversary to the left, the bullet pierced through the slick haired mobsters skull, dispersing bone fragments from his head, as the nerve chord which ran down the mans spine, ripped of the stump of his neck. There were 4 enemies left now, when Raven reached the ground , he reduced the impact with an evasive roll, and fired another bullet from his gun with loud roar of anger, The bullet hit the mobster that was straight ahead of him in the knee, the man didnt let go of the trigger of his Type writer, shooting two of his allies in the process leaving one mobster left...it was one mobster left, he fled once he saw he was the only one left.

" swear to god..all of you will pay, i will not rest until all of you are dead, once i find out who's responsible for this, you will all get it..."

White Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By White Reaper

A group of men walked down the dark street, confidant in their stride. They had a right to be confidant. Despite being common thugs, they still belonged to the DeLarocca family of crime. While they were under that protection, who would dare to even touch them? They had been arrested earlier that day, but thanks to the their DeLarrocca associates, they were out by nightfall. It was well known that the DeLarroca's looked after their own. Anyone who attacked one of them could expect the full wrath of the Family coming down upon their head. Who wouldn't be intimidated by that?

It did not occur to them that some people, one person in particular, did not care about such things.

Unbeknowst to them, a white cloaked figure was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, following them at a discreet distance. Occasionally, one of them would look back but all they saw was shadow. When he turned away, it moved again. It was getting closer.

It pulled out a what appeared to be a small scythe, only a foot long. The hooded figure thumbed a button on it's handle and the extendable scythe extended to it's full length. Gripping it in both hands, the person leapt down from the rooftops and onto the pavement behind the men. Hearing the sound they turned around and beheld their pursuer.

"What the F#ck?"

The person stepped closer, the light showing the skull mask beneath the hood. Suddenly, the temperature seemed to drop. The beginning of an unexplainable primal fear began to twist the men's collective guts. The thing in the cloaked raised it's staff, which was noticably sharp.

"You are those who would defy justice. Now you shall learn that Justice comes to all, often all the stronger for defying it!"

The words struck fear into the mobsters. They didn't know why but it scared them, spoke to them of fears long forgotten. They pulled out their pistols. The thing began to run towards them, twirling the scythe in strange distorted figures of eight.

They fired, and didn't stop firing as they poured bullet after bullet into the thing. One after the other, their guns made the ominous clicking sound as it ran out of ammo. They looked at their foe. Their were several bullet holes in the white cloak and one in the skull mask. The thing did not bleed. Hastily, they attempted to reload but the thing was there first. It was easily six feet away when it swung it's scythe, it's blade catching one of the mobsters in the gut. Intestines were pulled out as the curve of the blade snagged on them. 

The scythe withdrew and the man collapsed on the pavement, making silent screaming noises. And then it was upon them.

In the swirling melee that followed, the thing that the eye was drawn to was the scythe. It danced in quick and unpredictable patterns, the cloaked man often using the butt of the staff as much as he used the handle. One of the mobsters was hit in the stomach by the handle of the scythe as it swung it's blade into another's neck. He got up wheezing and began to run away, attempting to flee from the spectre of death.

The vigilante beat back the other man and pulled an object from his cloak. It was another scythe, this one unextended, only a foot long. He raised it, swung it a few times to get a feel for it's weight and let fly with it. It spun through the air until it buried itself in the man's retreating back. The thing did it with ease, as if it had known the mobster was about to run.

Behind him, the last one climbed to his feet while drawing out a pair of knuckledusters from his pocket. He had no idea what effect it would have but he was desperate. He swung with his right fist as the vigilante turned around and the blow connected solidly with the skull mask. What happened next was completely unexpected.

The creature actually stumbled back after being hit in the jaw. The mobster's eyes popped. It had shrugged off bullet wounds but got hurt by a knuckleduster? He tried to punch again but stopped at the sudden pain in his abdomen. He looked down to see a short sword impaling him. He coughed up blood a few times before slumping to the ground.

The creature withdrew it's sword and thrust it back into a hidden scabbard in a blur of motion. It knelt down beside him and pulled out a small silver crucifix, one of the ones with the little statue of Jesus Christ on it.

"Let your last sight be the face of He who will judge you in the World Beyond, as I have done in this one."

Ben Castleton put the crucifix back into his cloak as he saw the light leave the man's eyes. He walked over and retrieved his thrown mini-scythe from one of the corpse's back. He stuck it back into the folds of his white cloak. He retracted his other scythe and did the same. He could clean the blood of them later.

Ben was a police officer. He had joined back when the term had some meaning. Now it just meant 'poor saps who can't do anything about any major criminal'. He had arrested these men himself on suspicion of murder, only to see his evidence mysteriously destroyed overnight. Without any evidence, the scum had been let free back into the street no doubt plotting some other crime. No longer.

Death, the Grim Reaper, was no respecter of wealth or power. It came to all. And so does Ben Castleton, the White Reaper. He made no distinctions about the criminals he killed, he feared no retribution from the Family. He did not fear their weapons. He had the strongest weapons of all. The twin blades of Faith and Righteousness. And he had his scythes and sword, for the times when more than metaphorical weapons were needed.

He put those thoughts aside. Something big had happened recently in the criminal underworld. He needed to find out.

He pulled off his skull mask, revealing a mangled and shattered face underneath.

It was time to 'interrogate the prisoners'.

In the deserted dark street, the Reaper began to feed.

Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Honor Guard

A red Maserati pulled up in front the Caste De La Ruge Ballroom & Restaurant. The setting for a police charity hosted by local billionaire James Wilson. Groups of news cameraman and newspaper photographers clawed at the backs of security guards trying to get a shot at the debonair Owner of Wilson Industries as he leaped out the red Italian sports car. A beautiful women with scarlet streaks that ran through her brunette colored head of hair stepped out of the car as well and as his foot reached the curb the two held hands interlocking there fingers as they walked up the to the entrance of the extravagant ballroom. The cameraman snapped pictures while reporters threw tons and tons of questions his way. The pair answered them with dazzling smiles as they made there way inside. The 50 foot building  was even more brilliant inside than out. the vanilla walls held gold light fixtures that shown vibrantly and illuminated the entire area. A large chandelier hung at the very top at least  8 feet around. The bulbs placed inside proved powerful as anyone tried to look at it found themselves being bombarded by an amount of light that rivalled that of the sun. James and his date manuveured through the crowds of people greeting them as they went by only stopping for idle chat when they found their route had been blocked. The whos who of Vine City showed there faces here tonight and James was not surprised.  No one would miss a social event such as this. His true goal was to lure the big fish out of hiding.

As James reached the dining room he caught a familiar face and on approach sent his date to go fetch them some drinks. She was happy to do so. "Detective Pierceson, Glad to see you could make it. Hows the kid and the husband?" Detective Pierceson led the investigation bereau of Vine City. She was one of the few honest cops left in the city. Pierceson was beautiful woman but she didn't like to show it. She often wore her hear in a bun and some small glasses lay on the brim of her nose. she didn't wear any lipstick so her lips were a dull pink. Her uniform fit her perfectly so you wouldn't know whether she had a gorgeous figure or not. "As well as any could be in ths damned city. Billionaire Playboy thing still doing you well Mr. Wilson?" He smiled and scratched the back of his head. "I like to consider myself an escort Detective. Hows the Bereau going? I hoped this charity would help in more ways then one." His eyes swing over to the van "The Terrrible" Gorodetzky, head of the Russian Mob.

Pierce took note of this and smiled faintly. "Yeah but with no evidence we can't do anything about him or DeLarocca. We're just sitting ducks out here. Neither one of them is stupid enough to attack the other and unless they provoke us we can't make a single move. That's the difference between them and the gangs I guess. But we aint doin' to well against them either." His date returned a frown upon her face. "Ah, Rosy meet Detective Pierceson." Rosy flashed a glowing smile and Pierceson nodded. "Aren't you that Victoria Secret Model?" Rosy nodded as she walked off speak to more well financed patrons, finding that James had lost all interest in her. "You sure know how to pick em huh?" James laughed. "Escort remember?"

Pierceson let out a soft chuckle, "Have you heard about the Vigilantes? Tearing up the gangs and the mobs out there piece by piece. Just last night we found chewed up bodies, members of the DeLarocca. Seems everyone has there own law book nowadays. And with all the dirty cops out there we cant even get a unit to handle that." James was unnerved by this news of killer vigilantes on the loose. "I'm sure they can't all be that bad right?" Pierceson's features brightened as she spoke, "Well there is one. Doesn't kill his victims. Leaves em for us to handle. Plus he leaves enough evidence for us to incarcerate them without a problem. He's the type of guy we need--" In an instant all the lights shut off. Darkness filled the room and the terrified patrons screamed in panic. Gunshots were heard outside followed by the clicking of  of the locks on the door. James ran, bulldozing through the crowds of people and leaping out of the large window. With a loud crash he flew through and rolled onto his feet. Two gunmen heard the noise and turned around to see what caused it but he was gone. Ducking around the corner into an alleyway he pulled out a cell phone and dialed 466-676-62453...

The gunmen made their way inside and the Chandelier shone its bright light once again. All the poeple had been moved into the dining area and they stood silent in fear of what the murderous men would do to them. The men, about 24 of them in all walked through the crowds terrorizing the people. Waving there guns in there air or molesting them with eyes just to hear their shrieks of terror. One man, in a fine suit spoke out to the people. "Now. Our demands are simple. Hand over the Mobsters and we can be on our way. Don't hand em over. now we've got a problem." Everyone stood silent. Some to scared to utter a single word, others simply unsure of who to be afraid of, the thugs with the guns or the powerful mob leaders. "I see we're gonna have a problem..." The man grabbed an elderly woman, yanking her by the arm. She yelped in pain as his grip fastened and his glowing red eyes stared into hers. "You've been here awhile, tell me where they are and I'll let you go home." The old woman tried to speak but the words could not surface. The anger in his eyes was present and she began to shake from fear and pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she sobbed silently. Everyone watched silently as he pulled a pocket knife from the inside of his dinner jacket abd brandished it beside her throat. "Since your having trouble speaking maybe I should carve your voice box out. See what it has to say..." Pierceson, deciding enough was enough stepped up with a menacing growl, "Let the woman go you smug sonnova b!#ch." His neck snapped to the direction of the sound and when his eyes caught wind of her a smile crept onto his dark features. With a small push he tossed the broken woman back into the crowd now interested in his new victim.

"The Great detective Pierceson, you don't know how glad I am to see you. You and your division has been a thorn in the boss' side for a bit too long and while DeLarocca and Gorodetzsky need to be dealt with, I'm sure he won't mind if I take an extra slice of cake--"
The sounds of a tiny scuffle could be heard in the background as the lights shutoff once again and complete darkness enveloped the ballroom. Screams and yelps were heard as well as gunshots and the flashing of light the came from them revealed images of a large shadow taking out the gunmen. In 2 minutes the light returned and all the gunmen lay knocked out on the floor there weapons strewn off to the side. "Goddamnit he's here. Don't any of you move I'll be done with him in a second." The man grabbed one of the guns but as he bent over to pick it up Honor Guard dropped down silently behind him. The entire crowd gasped as the dark figure landed, dressed like a bat. The man got up and turned around, startled by his presence he let off an entire clip at The Guard. If he moved then innocent people would be hurt so it was time to put this vibranium to the test. As the bullets pinged off of his armor the man took the machine gun bu the barrel and swung it at the the Arcane Knight. The weapon crashed into the Guard's arm but it proved stronger than the man who suffered injury from the recoil of the strike. As he grimaced in pain Honor Guard performed a leaping spin kick which connected with his right temple rendering him unconscious. The people gazed upon there savior unsure if he was friend or foe and as h e strode past them the Arcane Knight made a gesture towards the door and the people exited and made there way home be it by cab or public transit.

Honor Guard eyed the two mob kings as they vacated the premise despising them for their cowardice. Detective Pierceson walked up to the Honor Guard but just as she was about to speak he beat her to it, "Those were Cloaks men. Theese gangs are getting way out of hand and they need to be dealt with. I need you and 10 of your most trusted men to meet me at the Old Garage Nightclub in Harlem so we can take down this Cloaked Man and take back our city." She turned her head to peer through the broken glass watching Mario DeLarocca get into a cream white limo, him blowing her a kiss as he drove off. "I don't know how to..Get there.." The Detective turned around once again to find the hero had vanished and left behind a pad with directions on how to reach the area specifically. As well as a layout of the building itself. "He's efficient."                             

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XRiskyX

"Yeah gal, I tell ya, ya'll find ev'rythin' ya need here. You got the money, I gots the cannons!"

With the trained eye of the weapons master Risky examined the weapons on the table before her. All sizes and variants were there, from the almost classic Saturday Night Special up to the reliable old AK 47 assault rifle. Shiny they lay there lying about their deadliness in their polished sparkling under the dim light of the container hall. While she held somme weapons in her hands, inspecting them from different angles and testing how they lay in her hand the two other an in the room were focussed on their own little game.

One was a young Puertorican with shaggy dreadlocks. His bad teeth and altogether shady appeareance, beginning with his worn out chucks going over to his jeans and shirt with the big holes in it and ending at his soiled artificial leather jacket, spoke of his heavy drug abuse and his shaking trembling hands betrayed the meth addict. She had met him after letting a decent amount of money circulate and asking the right questions. If she would pull off her plan she could not use her custom made weapons, they were too much of a tradeark. So new weapons had to be purchased, standard guns that you could find in any backalley. And he was one who sold them. Right now his fast blinking bloodhsot eyes stared at the other man she had brought along.

Crazy Eight was a madman, that was sure, a dangerous maniac. In the short time they knew each other, which was not more than a few hours, he had already introduced himself eight times, each time with a different name. Mentally unstable or totally nuts as the experts of the army would have expressed it. Ready to kill at the slightest chance and able to turn a normal car into a huge fireball as he had demnostrated at their first meeting. A rabid dog that should be gunned down. Exactly what she needed. Her luck had once more served her well. Man, how she loved her powers. Right now he served another purpose too. He severly distracted the arms dealer. The sight of a black clad lightly torched man who drooled over some weapons, jumped around like a little boy and cried out "Risky, we need to buy that... And that! And that!" was not something that could be used to relax a normmal man, much less the nervous meth addict that couldn't wait for his next shot. His eyes followed the madman wherever he raced widening whenever he picked up a new gun, pointed it at everything and hugged it like a woman.

During his escapades Risky had all time she needed to correctly observe the weapons. And was quite astonished. For some drughead who dealed in a abandoned warehouse at night this guy had a really god stash. most weapons were of German or Russian heritage, that eant highly precise or at least very robust and already well used but not overused. Soething told her he was working for someone bigger that onyl used the little jerk as a puppet that could be easily dropped but that was only an added bonus. Finally Risky had made her choice.

"Okay, I'll take everything. How much? One or two?"

The unsteady eyes of the arms dealer focussed on her again. "Whaddya say, gal? Everythin'? Nah, one or two grand won't be enough. Dat stuff is worth at least 4 grand!"

"No, you got me wrong. I wasn't speaking of thousands. One or two?"

"What? Hundreds? Nookies? Diamonds?"

"No, first tell, then you'll see that it is more than enough."

"okay, if  you say so gal... I'll take two, the more the better."

"Crazy? Two for the man..."

It was too late for the pure puppet to realize that with superspeed the man he had just let out of his eye had moved behind him and drawn his pistol. His pupils widened a last time than Crazy pulled the trigger. The sharp "BANG" sound of two shots echoed through the high room and vanished somewhere in the distance. The man was dead even before the second brain had entered his head.  Dead like a stone he fell to  the floor. Good, Risky was content and showed her impious little merc smile (TM).

" Okay, I'm loading the weapons into the stolen van now, it's your jobb to let it look like the Russians killed the man for some reason. Shove his testicles down his throat or something, be creative, I don't restrict you there."

That being said both of them began their work. Her first kill in the Mob wars had just been done. More would come... Certainly. The plan was on its way already.

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Crazy_Eights
Wiping the barrel of his gun against his chest he looks to Risky who is telling him to make it look like a real hit  "Me? You need me to make this look like a hit? Pfft Risky I do this kinda sh!t all the time." His head shakes and Grendal comes into control  "No. You have simply gotten beginners dumb f@#king luck, People dont believe a moron like you can accomplish such things so they dismiss you." Zeek takes control again "Your words hurt grendal....but not as much as this will." Taking the butt of his gun an slapping himself across the face "Now shut up, and let me get to work." Zeek spins his pistol in his palm holstering it before walking towards the door turning back he looks to his pile of guns "I will be back for you baby girls." Blowing a kiss to them he walks out the door two guards stand on either side of him, one looks to him an sees the smeer of blood. "Did the woman get mouthy? Mr Twitchy really hates it when the ladies speak out of turn." shurgs "Sometimes he can be a little excessive but hell he pays us to dump the bodies." Crazy looks to the guards a incling of anger rises, then he smiles bright "He pays you to dump the bodies?" they both nod as he walks forward a bit standing a few feet in front of them "But whose going to pay to dump yours." With both hands he grabs his holstered guns an fires once, blasting through his coat they slam into each of the guards foreheads. A clean shot, professional like any hitman. Crazy watches as a few others start to slam on the door down the hall, skipping towards the door he knocks on it asking "Who is it?!!!" with a chuckle he ducks behind the door an lets them crash through it.

For a moment all their is is silence before the first body is dropped, his head twisting all the way around before falling to the ground. The scared guards open fire wildly into the closed in hallway, soon the door slams behind them and the lights are taken out. Suddenly the shadows come alive as Crazy fuses within the shadows an pops up behind each guard "Hello, My names Zeek I will be your waiter tonight. Tonights dish DEATH! HAHAHA" before blasting each guard in either the temple or the middle of the forehead. After all the guards are taken care of he drags them placing them about the hallway as if each was taken out quickly and without any trouble. Leaning each guard on the wall and smearing their blood on the wall as if they were taken out close range. Setting the height of the blood just right so that they all look to be taken out with speed in mind, then walking back into the room dragging a chair he picks the methheads body up an places it on the chair binding his hands an legs to the chair saying "Todays contestant flies in all the way from butt f@#k nowhere. What do we have for him today Alex? WHY a nice theraputic ELECTRO THERAPY!!" grabbing a car battery he connects the jumper cables to the dead mans testicles. Torture is a main use of pain for the Russians a CLEAR indication that they were the ones to kill this poor slob. Grendal chimes into Zeeks mind "Your really enjoying this crazy look arnt you?" Zeek outloud replies "The women dig the crazed man, so i make my self look good. Okay Marv your turn." Marv takes control and his fists turn into concrete and Zeek tells him "Make him look like he was beaten by a group of Russians please." Marv with a smile starts to wail on the body breaking his nose, cheek, ribs, and jaw in a manner of seconds with three punches. His body almost broken beyond all recognition he steps behind the mans body in the chair an pushes the head to a resting position. And then putting on a glove he takes a gun out from his jacket, carefully taking it out of its bag he walks over to the mans body an digs out his slugs and then fires one from the gun in his hand. Then tossing it across the room he exits telling "Its done, now to show that were real actors."

Looking to Risky he smiles then frowns, then the two both tear each others cloths as if they look to have been in a fire fight "We really need to shoot each other? GAH fine!" Risky puts a bullet in Crazys leg and shoots his ear off he screams "WHAT THE F@#K!! Why the ear? Come on...ladies love the droopy ears....witch." Then without looking Crazy lifts his arm an fires twice one bullet hitting Risky in the shoulder an spinning her and the second hitting her in the chest. She looks to him "Oh dont you f@#king start, you shot my f@#king ear off. I missed all the vital organs and it was a clean shot, entered between the fourth an fifth ribs and exited missing everything you will be fine." Holding his ear he walks with her out the back door and they put on their show, stumbling about running into trash cans. Finally a local group of gangbangers roll up staring at both of them "What the mother loving f@#k happened to you guys?!" they come to a screeching stop as Crazy points to his ear "They were everywhere, they shot my f@#king ear." turning to risky he continues to shout "IF I EVER FIND WHO DID IT IM GOING TO F@#K THEM WITH MY GUN AN BLOW THEIR INSIDES OUT THEIR MOUTH!!" Glaring at her he turns to the gang bangers "It was the f@#king russians bro, come on let us in. Give us a ride they took our ride an killed....whatever his name was" the gangbanger shouts "THEY KILLED REMY!!" Crazy tries not to laugh "Yeah the tweaker, come on let us in." The group set their guns down on the console for just a moment and Crazy stands straight up unloading an entire clip into the window taking out all of the people within the car. HE turns to Risky "What? The inside looks like the russians did it, so whoever is the tweaker Remys handler will come an find the massacre and his "torture"  why do they need to live, plus you know they would have taped the gangbang they used you for an thrown me out without my turn." She slaps the back of his head before getting into the front seat pushing the bodies out. They take off and Crazy screams out "No!!!! WE FORGOT THE GUNS!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"