Mister Stark.....You're dying...

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

2 hours ago...

Sitting in the best private hospital in the country Stark felt a dizzy and nauseating sensation as the doctor spoke words that would define his life for the coming...weeks.

"Mr Stark...The Cancer has spread, you have.." He shuffled his notes before looking up at the shell of a man "Under..2 weeks before you die..maybe less, the Peak serum inside of you is the only reason you did not die over 6 months ago, it has been trying to fight the cancer but once it entered your blood-stream it was too late, somehow the Peak serum has actually slowed down the cancer, but made it over 10x more potent, We are unsure how" He shook his head sadly then spoke once more "This is what happens when you inject yourself with things without checking if you are fit, the Serum is fine however...you were unaware you had cancer..you should have checked before rushing off and injecting yourself.." The doctor nodded to Stark as he briskly walked out of the room leaving the ex-CEO to his own devices. Stark had a thought...he needed to bump his life-span to 3 weeks, that is the amount of time needed. He needed to go to Peak industries and get some help...

One Hour ago..

No Caption Provided

Laying down on the cold metal bed he looked at the best civilian doctor in the country that money could buy, an expert in the field who was also trustworthy enough to not tell anybody he was here. The procedure was simple....Put his body into a medically induced coma that would hopefully slow-down the rate of reaction that the cancer was dividing at, his Peak serum would keep basic bodily functions working and his suits life support would take care of the other things. His brain however would be perfectly fine and his head would be left alone so he could get along with his activities. This procedure would very simply lower the rate at which his body went about doing things...slow enough so he had an extra week to sort out his affairs. He spoke to the kind Doctor "T..Thank you for this..I will never forgot it...if I survive or get the chance to repay you...thank you.." She injected him with a needle that made him not remember anything else as the procedure started.

Present time..

No Caption Provided

Stark sat in his apartment that he had rented out for the week since his feigned imprisonment as he gazed at the ground lost in immense thought. Deciding if his life was worth all the sacrifices he had made, if the choices he had made where the correct ones and if he had wasted his most precious life with useless parties, women and being the CEO of a rather pathetic business that was responsible for the death of millions...So far, weighing up the good and the bad he was not looking too good for Starks moral consciousness. He had wasted his life, wasted his potential to help the world. No amount of money could fix this...No amount of charity could bring back the lives of millions that had died while he was in office. Getting up from the floor he went over to his bed, deciding to call it a night...he would decide his fate in the morning...

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find this actually pretty funny, considering....

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Myrmidon_

@arquitenens: SCUM! A man is dying from Cancer and you LAUGH! :P Karma.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting! I didn't expect this.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Myrmidon_

@lady_liberty: Many things will be like that in the coming days with Stark :P Thanks ^___^

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens- Little insight, when was the last time I called Stark "Peak" in an RPG even though that is his name huh? *nods* I'll give that that to nibble on.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

This is why I have a healing factor.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: That doesn't tell me anything. Sometimes I'm slow on clues!

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Ok let me break it down my slow friend....Stark is Stark. His superhero name is Peak. I never used that name in RPG's. Look at my banner. Is Stark and Peak the same person/thing? hmmm..

@darkknightdetective: Stark has a healing factor lol, but Peak made the cancer worse as its also enhanced the cancer as it thought it was part of his body >_> And he was so busy with the war he never got round to curing himself. You know DeadPool's face is Fed cos of his healing factor? I think. HF's are not the be-all end all.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Well after I get sick and heal myself my body becomes inmune to to the poison/sickness.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Arquitenens

@anthony_stark: Yeeeah you should probably PM me what you're saying. T_T

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Arquitenens

@darkknightdetective: Stark has a healing factor lol, but Peak made the cancer worse as its also enhanced the cancer as it thought it was part of his body >_> And he was so busy with the war he never got round to curing himself. You know DeadPool's face is Fed cos of his healing factor? I think. HF's are not the be-all end all.

True this. Cancer is a mitosis disease. It's a problem because the cells don't die, and they build and build, and they steal energy that could be going to the rest of you, stuff like growths in your body. I'm remembering the top of my head from biology, but someone like LL probably knows what I'm talking about more. A healing factor would probably just make it kill you quicker.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Myrmidon_

@darkknightdetective: That is called an immune system.

@arquitenens: I am giving away free secrets. Just building up peoples ideas of wtf is gona happen, nothing major. I been slowly hinting to people the entire time, just people don't take hints >_>

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark said:

True this. Cancer is a mitosis disease. It's a problem because the cells don't die, and they build and build, and they steal energy that could be going to the rest of you, stuff like growths in your body. I'm remembering the top of my head from biology, but someone like LL probably knows what I'm talking about more. A healing factor would probably just make it kill you quicker.

Exactly my reason for making Peak the deciding factor in his Cancer. I know enough about shitz to know HF's won't cure mitosis disease that can multiply and divide.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: I want to make a RP where I write down my character's contigency plans. Wouldn't that be awesome?.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Myrmidon_
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Urban_Ronin

Oh snap

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Whoa

Grumpy_Cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Myrmidon_

@grumpy_cat:

I actually feel honored you posted with that Alt for this blog thing :P

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Referee

@anthony_stark: Just trying to get caught up with the story,

• The President blamed you for Venezuela
  • The world thinks you are in prison
  • And now you are dying?
ThePilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThePilot

Wow. That was a bummer. o_o

But I must complement you on your writing skills. Well written.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee: I am dying but in secret. And the rest are yes.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Surkit

I'm a fan

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daaaamn

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dude I love this your like the first guy to die of cancer in the vine (That I remember) good work.