Avatar image for millennium_city
#1 Edited by Millennium_City (20 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Welcome to Millennium Academy, the city’s top school for young meta-humans hoping to one day become heroes. The class doesn’t only provide hero courses, but it also provides general studies, technology programs, and business courses. Like many boarding schools. Millennium Academy applies Harkness Education to most classes, a system that encourages students to think for themselves with minimal teacher intervention. Regular lectures are sometimes held, but mostly discouraged as the Harkness system allows students to solve problem without assistance like they would usually be required to in the hero field.

The official school colors are burgundy and navy blue, but black, grey, white are acceptable inside school grounds. Students are not required to wear ties since 2011. Jeans are allowed, but only if they are navy or black. The most maximum of roommates a student can have is two. Dorms are NOT co-ed and if a male student is found in a female dorm then they will suffer the repercussions.

Millennium Academy is highly selective with non-residential students, with only about 19% acceptance rates.Hence why a lot of parents choose to move within city limits so their super-powered children can attend the school. Funding comes from the government, advertisement from events such as the Academy Crossover and Ring Out, and from donations by several corporations like Novak Systems, Kunta Prosthetics, Winchester Industries and other wealthy alumni. In return they receive tax cut off from the government as a return for funding such an expensive facility.

The preparatory school was funded in the 1960s. After the first Loxosceles entered the public eye, it became a concern that teenagers were gaining superpowers and acting recklessly. In response to the turmoil. the local government created the first facility to teach future generations about the responsibilities that came with their powers.

Programs

The Hero Course is the academy’s best known program and the hardest one to get into. The infamous practical exam has been criticized for placing students in dangerous situations, despite the staff asserting that the students were not in danger. Students that are accepted into the hero course will be put through thorough training exercises to push their super-abilities to the limit. Classes in the morning are general courses and in the afternoon students embark on non-conventional training exercises. These activities can range from hostage rescues to simply hearing a lecture from a guest hero.

The General Course is similar to Hero Course in the morning, except core classes extend towards the afternoon. Students also have the ability to pick more electives unlike their course counterparts. Their access to the Novak Gymnasium is typically restricted. Students in the General Course have an 30% of being accepted into ivy league colleges and an 70% of being accepted by state colleges.

The Technology Program focuses on cultivating the student’s minds rather than their powers. Hour long brainstorming sessions are held early in the morning. After lunch students get to choose between taking a power nap or taking a yoga class. This apparent laxness of the course serves a cooldown for student partaking in the course. Students participating in the program are put through some of the most mentally taxing courses and mental challenges. Students entering the program aim to start their own start up companies or sell their inventions to larger corporations in order to fund their own crime fighting operations.

Academic facilities

No Caption Provided

The Eisner Hall houses the English, Modern, and Extraterrestrial languages departments. On the first floor is the Elite Room, where faculty members meet for lunch breaks and meetings. The classrooms were designed in an oval position with the Harkness method in mind. The hall is in the same building as the Kirby Library, which has a shelf capacity of 200,00 volumes, but only holds 152,000 volumes in STEAM advanced subjects to nurture the minds of tomorrow’s brightest generation.

Hickman Science Center is home to the laboratories and classrooms for most of the students in the technology program. An electron microscope was donated back in 2006 by Novak Systems. The microscope is currently underground with magnetic canceling systems. The laboratories hold different types of advanced technology. The most notable being the C.L.A.W artificial intelligence, providing students with the materials required to construct their gadgets and simulations.

Spiegelman Theater houses the Drama Department, the Shakespeare Association, and the Dramatic Honors Society (DHS) It includes a 100 seat blackbox theater and a 200 seat main stage theater. Students from the DHS have a chance to submit their originals plays into the Drama Department which could lead them to being produced by the school. Plays such as Frankie, Floods of Watergate, and Heart of Vietnam were written, acted, and directed by students in the past.

Way Music Center was designed and built five years after the school was inaugurated. The center contains the Music Department, the Music Library, and two different rehearsal halls, and dozen rehearsal halls.

The Ditko Art Center is home to the Art Department, the Barren Painters Society, the Graphics Guild and other clubs. The Department’s Head’s superpower is being able to bring the paintings to life and to travel inside the art. Once a year, he takes select students inside the paintings with him. The center contains a ceramics studio with approximately fifteen wheels, one printmaking studio, an architectural and 3D design studio in the second floor, and painting studios. A 3D printer was added in 2014, but use is under restriction for students.

Athletic Facilities

No Caption Provided

• The Kingsley Novak Gymnasium was named after the 1950s arms manufacturer after he donated a large sum of capital to the academy. The gymnasium has evolved through the ages, originally simply holding regular weights training room, one swimming pool, and two hockey rinks. The gymnasium now has gravity manipulated weights and rooms to challenge even 100+ tonners, treadmills that can sustain the friction from speedsters, and the pool has extended over the two hockey rinks for aquatic powers.
  • The Palahniuk Cage was originally a open field where meta-humans could spar against each other under staff supervision. Now, a stadium was built with several dummy enemies for students to practice on. Sparring is still common, but greatly regulated by staff to ensure the student’s safety. The final rounds of the Millennium Crossover are typically held here, where students face against each other in one on one matches. Forcefields are implemented around the stands to prevent debris from hitting the crowd watching the fights.
  • Haney Grounds is a large facility that holds different dangerous environmental situations where heroes have to adapt to save the test dummies in peril. The first one is a boat in the middle of a flooded area with technosharks, a giant robot squid, and mermen. The second room is a closed off location with fires constantly raging inside inflammable buildings. The third area is a snow storm that make mobility almost impossible. The fourth area is the ruins zone with the test dummies trapped beneath the rubble. The fifth and final area simulates a mountain area like the Grand Canyon, with high cliffs and rocks.
  • Takami Dome is a mile away from city limits. The first two rounds of challenges in the Academy’s Tournaments have been held inside the feared dome in occasion. Though it is infamous for being known as the place where Millennium Academy Ring Out is held. The Dome itself is composed of multiple empty buildings with a high tech dome covering it. Sometimes the place used for training exercises between classes to run different scenarios.
  • Millar Gymnasium is the training facility for non-enhanced beings. The gym contains several standard weights, treadmills, pull up bars. It has three 50 meter pools and five tennis courts. Two hockey rinks. Squash facilities, a gymnastics space, a wrestling room, a calisthenics yard, and a 400 meter track outside. Two basketball courts and a soccer field.

Events

• The Millennium Academy Crossover is hosted every year the week after the homecoming dance. The first two rounds are a set of challenges that change year to year, before the final challenge which is one on one combat with other students. The winner receives a gold medal and recognition as the event is heavily televised. Members of the Academy’s technology program are allowed to bring their gadgets for competitions with the condition that they designed the gadgets themselves.
  • Homecoming is held to welcome back returning and new alumni. Held in the Palahniuk Cage, the dance is packed with food and music. A ballot is given out to each homeroom class to decide each year’s theme. Ticket prices are only $80. Those caught with alcohol and/or other illicit substances are punished.
  • The Millennium Academy Ring Out is the most controversial event held towards the end of the year. Participants have to knock their opponents unconscious or incapacitate them. Excessive force is illegal and results in disqualifications. The Game Moderators have access to drop care packages, weaponry, and unleash multiple sort of machinations against the participants.

Staff

Mistro-Principal.

Eternal Knight-History Teacher

Low-Key- Music Teacher.

Sistine-Art Teacher.

Students

Tomas Guerrero (Junior)-General Course.

Rye Dagaal-Ares (Freshman)-Hero Course.

James Boomer (Freshman)-Hero Course

Hruby (Freshman)- Hero Course

Ulysses Rolo (Freshman)-Hero Course

Anakia Nightcrawler (Freshman)-Hero Course

Joshua Liam Kingsly (Freshman)-Hero Course

Will Essex (Freshman)-Hero Course

John Song (Freshman)-Hero Course

Persephone "Percy" Mare (Freshman)-Hero Course

Anastasia Cerebrumia (Freshman)-Hero Course

Samuel Higashi (Freshman)-Hero Course

Maxwell Hastings (Senior)-General Course

Kane Reilly (Freshman)-Hero Course

Simon Diaz (Sophomore)-Hero Course

Male Dorms

Room 100: Jame Boomer, Joshua Kingsley, and Rye Dagaal-Ares.

Room 101: Simon Diaz and Kane Reilly

Room 102: John Song and Samuel Higashi

Room 103: Tomas Guerrero and Maxwell Hastings

Room 104: Will Essex and Ulysses Rolo

Female Dorms

Room 100: Hruby and Persephone Mare

Room 101: Anastasia Cerebrumia and Anakia Nightcrawler

Alumni

Dan Winchester, CEO of Winchester International.

Derek Winchester, Chairman of Winchester International.

Valentine Jefferson, CEO of Kunta Prosthetics.

James Novak. CEO of Novak Systems.

Rules

1. If you want to become a teacher or a student please PM either this account and @_reynard_
  2. However, I would prefer if most people were students as they would have a more active role with interactions.
  3. If you want to be Freshman or new to the school, I will be dropping the "Entrance Exam" within the next 24 hours.
  4. Otherwise you can be a pre-established student.
  5. If you want to attack PM this account and Reynard.
  6. Property damage caused by students will have precautions.
  7. Have fun.
#2 Posted by Rye (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Noice

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

I am gonna become a teacher somehow xP

#4 Posted by Amin_Karrit (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice stuff, mano.

#5 Edited by Kano_Valentine (458 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no. It's 'Dean Winchester'.

#6 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

DOPE!

#7 Posted by Millennium_City (20 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by TNTank (529 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I hate this place.

Which means it's well done, congratulations.

#9 Posted by Kaija (1832 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it!

#10 Posted by ParagonxXx (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice! I have a CVU character that might be a good fit for this school.

You did a good job putting this together and it's an awesome concept.

#11 Posted by Millennium_City (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-59c71b4425224
#12 Posted by deactivated-59c71b4425224 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

This. Is Awesome.

Someone's gonna make Spider-Man, 100%
Someone's gonna make Spider-Man, 100%

#13 Edited by MasterMouse (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boi

I gots to get ma affairs in order

#14 Posted by Kurrent (14336 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice!!

#15 Posted by _Vex_ (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

MM is back?!

#16 Posted by MasterMouse (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

@_vex_ said:

MM is back?!

I am indeedly :P
hallo

#17 Posted by _Vex_ (3167 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by MasterMouse (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

@_vex_: lol that was beautiful i like it
thankyou(:

#20 Edited by Mr_Warthen (706 posts) - - Show Bio

@millennium_city: Few things:

1. This is actually very well done. Kinda noticed it's pretty much a copy of the school in Hero Academia but that was obviously the intention lol.

2. I read the whole dang thing in a narrators voice, I realized like a paragraph in that I was doing it and just couldn't help but imagine it going through as a narrator did it.

3. Wish I had a character for this, all of mine are too old to be students, and the only good characters who'd function as teachers and it still make sense are all busy with something else. Ok well I have one or two ideas for a student, one of them I'll ask you about if I decide to do it, if I choose the other one I'll just show up with a full bio and then ask you about it.

#21 Posted by Silver_Spider_ (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. Nice. Can't wait to see it all kick off.

Might join in myself.

#22 Posted by Orange_Water (6583 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Joshua_Kingsly (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably using this character (yes I have changed the look and bio three times now, and he hasn't even been used in an rp or even a blog yet.)

Just waiting to see if Reynard will give it the OK.

#24 Posted by Silver_Spider_ (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

@orange_water said:

@silver_spider_: Silver finally joining again😱. Come on let's do it.

Maybe. If there weren't a whole bunch of other spider-themed onesies already joining up, I'd be more willing.

Although, I do appreciate the encouragement. You know what, if you hop in with Hard Drive, I'll hop in with Silver. Swearsies.

If Reynard/Millennium_City will let me.

#25 Edited by hard_drive (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver_spider_: I'm jumping in and as far as I know there are no spiders except Methoduis using a Tom holland alt but he doesn't have any powers.

#26 Posted by Silver_Spider_ (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

@hard_drive: Cool.

Okay. I'll PM Reynard, see if I can hop in, and make a new bio as soon as possible if everything works out.

Swearsies.

Avatar image for sapphicsorcerer
#27 Posted by SapphicSorcerer (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Doot do do do

Commitment is terrifying

#28 Posted by deactivated-59c71b4425224 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@orange_water said:

Maybe. If there weren't a whole bunch of other spider-themed onesies already joining up, I'd be more willing.

Do it, man. I doubt I'll be making a Spider guy after all.

#29 Posted by Silver_Spider_ (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

@archivist said:

@silver_spider_ said:

@orange_water said:

Do it, man. I doubt I'll be making a Spider guy after all.

No, I was but I honestly thought you were gonna make a Spider dude for this, so I didn't want there to be two Spider dudes.

Be kinda awkward. lol. =)

#30 Posted by deactivated-59c71b4425224 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver_spider_: I feel you, xD. But nah, I'm not gonna make a Spider. Already got a character that fills that sort of young-hero archetype.

#31 Posted by Silver_Spider_ (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

@archivist: Cool. Yay. We got that all settled.

You got monkey-boy, I get spider-boy. ;P

#32 Edited by deactivated-59c71b4425224 (369 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Silver_Spider_ (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

@archivist: *Horrible image appears in my head*

No Caption Provided

Don't. Just don't say that again. Please.

Ha! Kidding. Yeah. I'd be up for an RP between our characters.

#34 Edited by deactivated-59c71b4425224 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver_spider_: Awesome! Sometime in the future, I'll probably hit you up.

...dios mio that image is actually kinda terrifying, lol.

#36 Posted by MasterMouse (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

Was it unprofessional of the mouse principal to wear no formal attire? He thought not. The mouse swordsman felt being in his natural state along with his beautifully fitting cloak he wore as a hero was fitting to his position. The students should have a hero to look up too, not some stuffy uptight douche-canoe bound by societal expectations! Or at least that's how Mistro felt. The free spirited rodent would encourage all the students of Millennium Academy to empower themselves as well as others. As leader of the administration, It was his job to figure out how best to create a healthy climate for these super-powered adolescents to develop. There also was a ton of paperwork, but Mistro seemingly always found a way to pass that responsibility off to others. It was almost a necessity he felt, even with super-speed it was difficult for the principal to keep up with the student body sometimes. Superpowers along with hormones are just an unbelievable combination, and it caused quite a stir on a fairly consistent basis.

Kicking off the thick oak desk in front of him, he cruised to the backwall of his office on his comfy leather chair. Looking around it was fairly bare, he never was much for decorations. Just as he was about to settle in and relax his little mouse eyeballs for a moment, a buzz came in. Begrudgingly rolling himself back to his appropriately sized desk, he pressed a button.

"What shall it be this time?" The principal asked his secretary in a rather indifferent tone. "Student from the Hero program demands to see you, says nobody else could help and she won't tell me what its about." A deep sigh and shake of his rodent head and he just barely agrees "send her up."

Just a moment later a tall pale blonde girl with green eyes awkwardly strolls in the door. "Sit down" Mistro said, only now just realizing his seats were a tad to small for a human on the tall side. She obliged and squished herself in, and almost immediately began crying. If the principal could've let a "fudkin hell" slip without ruining this poor student he probably would've. Attempting his best to be empathetic, he asked what was wrong in a soft approachable voice. "What happened?"

"Ashley fudkin Taylor! That's what happened!" The mouse swordsman tried to divert the young super-heroine's train of anger, as she spouted off what he barely gathered as some plea for her expulsion. "Okay okay, relax, you have to tell me what she did." Wiping tears from her face and taking a few deep breaths, the teenage girl locked eyes with her principal and briefly reflected. "It started with me dating a guy she wanted, and like she's telepathic. So you know obviously she's like telepathically swaying other kids to treat me like shit and like, you know? I dont know! She's been making my life hell!" The girl sort of panicked, not being instantly reassured by her rodent principal. "I'll see what I can work out. Do you have any proof?" Thinking for another moment she confidently responded, yes, her boyfriend had been put under this Ashley Taylor's mind spell, and cheated on her.

Hmph.

"I'll have a talk with her right away, don't worry, I've got it under control." Essentially pushing her out the door Mistro collapsed along it as it slipped closed. "UGHHHHHHH KIDS SUCK!"

Taking a few slow deep breaths the mouse swordsman collected himself and rose atop his paws. Sauntering his way on over to his desk, he plopped down on his comfy seat once more. Swirling to his left and rolling over a bit, he began brewing a cup of caramel flavored coffee. The fancy coffee machine sat atop another wooden table, along with Mistro's locked alien metal chest of secret principal-items, a toaster oven, and a bowl of candy.

A slight sigh and he rolled back to his desk, clicking the button and instructing Bridgette to send the one and only telepathic Taylor down to his office immediately.

#37 Posted by Kano_Valentine (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Area 5/5, Haney Grounds;
1700 Hours.

No Caption Provided

"It's. So. Damn. Hot!", cursed the young ornipath who stood facing a gigantic sandstone wall in dry nadir of the artificial canyon. He was sweating heavily after (illegally) exploring the educational complex - already having eavesdroped on Metaphysics 101 at the Hickman and played a game of metaball with some students at the Palahniuk Cage. Of course, the latter had to be preemtively canceled after campus security took chase after Kano.

Fortunately, once Kano take's flight there are only a handful who can keep up with him. Equipped only with the agility of an ideal human, he is a being of inhumanly gracious movement that even supersonic supermen could only envy. Flawlessness in every micromuscular contraction.

Overweight rent-a-cops, pardon the vocabulary, were no challenge.

After making a pitstop at the Eisner Hall for some water bottles, The Avian Acrobat continued his excursion and that has eventually led him to the Haney Grounds. The sun was at it's apex so it was unlikely that any class took place here. It was so hot he actually thought the areas had atmospheric regulation built into them - because this felt authentic.

He set top portion of his combat wear and his batons on the ground, but left his reinforced gloves on and a water bottle dangling on his utility belt. After that, he stretched out for several minutes and considered the most appealing path up the sandstone face. And then? Then he began his ascent.

#38 Edited by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse:

Two weeks ago.

The Wanderer slowly made his way towards the Academy, entering as the wind howls. Students arrive through the gates, hustling and bustling down the corridors. Friends greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch while newcomers stand looking scared. The seniors stand, tall and proud, confidence born of experience. Soon the bells ring and everybody runs except an occasional slowcoach or chatterbox. Everybody goes into lesson and all is suddenly quiet. The Time Traveller walked to Mistro's office, he had.... An interview?

#39 Edited by MasterMouse (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: sorreh i took so long

"Hey!" Mistro flung the door open and popped his head out, he had heard the the possible hire approaching "You're a big dude huh? I like the getup! Get in here!" The mouse principal popped back inside and went to his table to start brewing a pot of coffee. Expecting the large blonde man to follow in behind, asking without turning around if he'd also like a cup, Mistro had begun the brew. Whether or not he wanted coffee didn't matter now, he just wanted to know whether or not two cups would be necessary when it was ready. Hopping up on his luxurious chair he rolled in front of his perfectly sized desk, beginning what would become a very non-standard interview by simply asking

"So there was never a name for you given to me. So, uh, what's your name?"

#40 Posted by slip (173 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

She made a promise, as redundant and pointless as it was she had to hold true to it. There was a chance that he hadn't even heard her given how things had gone. Still she'd tried to knock out the asshat who wore a crown and then she ran off with the bell. Her intention was to make those after the likely trivial item focus on her instead of the more permanently squishy civilian. She only had one other reason to hold on to it, to make sure James got into this place. Why they came he hadn't said. She didn't like it, he wouldn't go here without a reason. Humans also could be cruel forcing people to do things this the alien knew. However for better or worse they were here she was going to have to find a way to accept that, find away to live the life she wanted while in this dump.

Still Tank didn't need the bell to get in, nobody did. Why they'd let a test so intense be a ceremony in the end was a curious thing. Humans were crazy, sure they might of thought the fuchsia minx was the strange one. But she wasn't the one saying congratulations by sticking a sword into someone. In any case she had the bell still from the exam, so over the night she'd done what she could to make something of it. Taking on the composition of various acids the slime based lass worked to carefully split the bell in two. Tangerine eyes staring at it all night as she made sure it was done evenly and without ruining the otherwise polished bronze. She took it to a place where she could cast a small explosion to make fire, and from there melted a few materials. Working to create just enough metal to add to the bell to make a ring, she flowed the liquidated metal through her pink mass and left it there until it had cooled. Once done a string through it and the project was done. A necklace with half a bell on it, one for herself and one for him.

Now here she was outside a school, hand running through her hair as she sighed in annoyance. Test was a waste of her time and ruined the living with Tank thing. School was a waste of time, she was pretty sure she'd been taught all she needed in the labs. Minus maybe a few college classes, but she didn't care for it either way, she didn't want a further education. There was hero classes which might be fun, but that was better learned hands on Hruby felt. If they were the students of Millennium then they were just Millennium Man/Girl not themselves. This was what she thought, but she'd do what she could not to bitch. Heroes didn't complain they stood their grown and adapted to the situation.

As Hruby waited to see who would show up, maybe keep an eye out for Tank to ditch the place in particular she also tried to make sure to find the normal one of the bunch. @maxwell_hastings: the regular human with no powers and little to show besides some decent smarts and good cardio. Likely to be greeted by perhaps the weirdest student, the orange eyed pink haired, small horned slimy alien chick. Her ripped jeans and plain white shirt the only normal things likely about her.

#41 Edited by Millennium_City (20 posts) - - Show Bio

OP UPDATED! LOOK FOR YOUR NEW ROOMMATES.

#42 Edited by Kano_Valentine (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: Hire me bby grill, I'll promise I'm a good teacher

#43 Edited by Murderatom (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Palahnuik Cage

No Caption Provided

"GIT GUD Big Man!" The boy, a second year said as he hovered a few meters above the red skulled boy, also a second year, and sprayed a ton of fire from a gun that he had held in his hands, the flames looking to scorch Simon with its 500 degrees of heat.

Simon yelled, as though in pain. However after a moment, his body seemed to glow, almost assimilating the fire into him from the looks of it, his body turned into one with what was being thrown at him. "Not today, scrub~" In a swift move, Simon turned and leaped up at the boy, punching him right in the face, sending him flying into the wall. The boy was knocked out in a single hit.

Fire slowly died out, leaving Simon naked, as he exited the cage, en route to his room. In a shameless display of his manhood, Atom passed through the corridors, waving as a teacher (@pyrogram) passed by. "Sup professor," Simon stopped by. Sure it was morning, but Simon Diaz rarely slept. The whole school knew this as a fact, "Waiting for the noobies?" He asked.

#44 Posted by Joshua_Kingsly (182 posts) - - Show Bio

OP UPDATED! LOOK FOR YOUR NEW ROOMMATES.

I have roommates...I was not warned of this!
I have roommates...I was not warned of this!

(OOC: Lol, cool!)

#45 Posted by Interstitial (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua_kingsly: You got two roommates. Double your pleasure, double your fun!

#46 Edited by Joshua_Kingsly (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I got the guy who blows things up and has a temper, and the rich guy I basically stole the bell from before he could get it lol.

By the way I'll be posting in that post exam thing later. Was gonna do it awhile ago but got caught in stuff.

#47 Posted by TNTank (529 posts) - - Show Bio

@interstitial said:

I got the guy who blows things up and has a temper, and the rich guy I basically stole the bell from before he could get it lol.

By the way I'll be posting in that post exam thing later. Was gonna do it awhile ago but got caught in stuff.

You got the one guy that doesn't want roommates, blows things up and has a temper. So you can bond with Rye even more, set aside differences and all that.

I'm such a good guy.

#48 Posted by Joshua_Kingsly (182 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by TNTank (529 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua_kingsly:

Nah, man. I'm a nice dude, just ignore me that I ignore you. Not that hard!

#50 Posted by Joshua_Kingsly (182 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@tntank: Guess we'll see if that happens or not won't we.