MILITARY CONTROL

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto arrived upstairs just in time to see some one disappear.

"My childr what has happened here."

"Someone teleported in and tryed to attack us father they have quicksilver" Scarlet

"My daughter get with the other mages and put a spell around the Palace no one could enter or exit with out royal family allowing it only are allys."

Scarlet quickly ran down to the mages. No one would be able to get in other then the front door witch was heavily guarded. Magneto walked back to his throne with much anger.

"Damm you Raines i shall kill you."
Post Edited:2007-03-22 18:46:52

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Crusader

Instinctively Crusader ran at the giant bat and began to pummle him with his fist of Eternal Harmony. With each hit Crusader began to heal and his helmet began to fix itself.

OCC: Magneto did I actually get Quicksilver...I don't know if I could actually grab him because it was borderline auto-hitting. If I did I hit him on the head with my pistol before I launched my attack on Shadow.

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Crusader

Post Deleted.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Pontius

Ooc: boken did you read my post? your bat has a giant reptile pumping venom into it, and i threw two bombs at you and felled the whole room with pure light? And crusader you did get Quicksilver, you can grab him, the same way Magneto killed my army.
Post Edited:2007-03-22 18:43:00

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By Boken

In pain Boken shot a blast that captured Quicksilver.

"It's O.K. petros. I am one of your fathers elite mercinaries. My name is Boken."

Boken then teleported Quicksilver back to Magneto's castle and shot his Boken Beam at Raines then Boken and Shadow Escaped to the Negaverse.
Post Edited:2007-03-22 18:45:06

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Mighty Magneto

OoC: yes crusader you got him i edit my post

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Pontius

Post Deleted.

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Crusader

"Sorry" said crusader "I tried...I didn't realize that Magneto had a teleporter too."

"I need to devise a better plan to capture them."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Boken

Ooc: I did so i changed my post.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Pontius

Ooc: I'm lost

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Boken

Ooc: i'm in pain, i got quicksilver then i left and so did shadow.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Boken

Boken Came to Magneto and sighed.

"Master i have Failed you."

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Crusader

With that Crusader began to clean the slides of his two pistols. He did not want them to jam at a crucial moment.

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Crusader

After hearing Raines latest command crusader began to teleport to all of the weapons ranges in the area. In each area he spoke to a few men and was able to discern if they were good soldier material. If they were he quickly gave them a oath of loyalty and told them to head back toward the Blue zone Base. After about an hour he had managed to muster 100 men who could shoot in a straight line.

After recruting those men crusader returned to Raines and asked what else he thought they needed.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Pontius

"We were so close, we had him." said Raines.

"I WANT THAT BOKEN'S DEAD BODY ON A CRUCIFEX BY MORNING!!"

"Crusader, go and find more men, we need more men." said Raines.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Boken it is ok you have brought back my son with you."

Magneto embraced his son and whisper in his ear to join his sister.

"boken take your time and heal here you can always go back after him Late."

Magneto got up and paced his throne room.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Pontius

Raines sat on his thrown, with a defeated look on his face.

"My lord!" yelled Hiss.

"What is it."

"I have a letter my lord." said Hiss.

"Read it to me."

"It says: Do not worry, when the time comes, we are with you."

"Who is it from?" asked Raines.

"Itssss from Gambler and the Rebelssss ssssir."

"HA,HA,HA,HA......PERFECT!"

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Crusader

Crusader heard the letter and Raines joyful reaction. "I assume this means that we shall so go on the offensive?" he inquired.
Post Edited:2007-03-22 19:14:41

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"boken i am putting you in charge of of blue zone its yours put you still need to kill Raines. However now you can command my troops there to attack him."

Magneto sat back down on his throne and went into deep thought.

OoC: sorry yall i got to log off see ya later.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Boken

Boken contemplated on his next move.

ooc:g2g

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#171  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott and Simba were walking throught the streets conversing when Simba perked his ears up.

"I hear it too." Scott used his enhanced hearing to listen in on a conversation between a local merchant and some guy named "Thunderblaze". Scott followed the source of the sound to a fruit stand. He hid in an alley and watched Thunderblaze threaten this man into talking. After the man said he didn't know anything about a Cryo-Wolf he incinerated the man on the spot. Scott began to panic. Sure he'd done a little free-lance as a vigilante named Cryo-Wolf to aid the rebels as much as he could but he dint think he was that famous. He got another good look at thunderblaze. he looked like he worked for magneto. O my god! cryo thought to himself, Magneto knows about the S.H.A.R.P. accident. He must've tracked me down as Cryo-Wolf and now innocent people were suffering for it.

"Quick Simba," Scott Whispered, " run there's nothing we can do now we need some help!"

He and simba bolted back down the alley and ran as fast as they could.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron sat in tavern watching the alley across the street. The red zone was a buzz with news of the changes to the kingdom. Bertron had heard stories of the whole Blue Zone changing to a warzone. He had seen the horrors that a man with absolute power could create. He remembered the horrors he had created.

"I guess the past catches up with you eventually." The displace Lantern sighed and lowered his coffee cup to the table.

Across the street Bertron catches sight of the tattooist. He had been waiting for several hours when he appeared. Things must have gotten rough for an old badger like him to look so grim.

"My guide has arrived." Bertron tossed several credits on the table and left the tavern. He walked to the alley way and leaned against the wall. He looked about the street and lowered his head. He placed his hand against the wall and began to tap out a message.

The old man tensed and began to tap a message back. Bertron nodded and walked away. He knew where to find the Rebels, and he knew that they would need help.

Leaving Red going towards white.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#173  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler returned to what was left of the Rebel base. He started to take the dead outside, he had started a fire and was sending his fallen brethren on there way.

"I knew you'd come back, I knew it."

It was Hope, she had been hidding under a pile of dead rebels.

"Oh sweetie, I promise, never again will I leave you." said Gambler.

"You always were a puss." said a stranger.

Gambler turned and looked, it was Talon, an old time Rebel. No one knew how old Talon was, but they knew he had been fighting since the beginning.

"You made it!" said Gambler.

"Yeah I made it, you'll find I'm not so easy to kill." said Talon with a laugh.

"And I'm not alone, I brought help.

1.Talon: Flight,claws.(male)

2.Prime: SuperHuman Strength.(female

3.Hope: Telepath (female)

Avatar image for invisible_amendment
Invisible Amendment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I think you forgot me too," Invisible Amendment said as he walked out of the shadows, putting his hand on Gambler's shoulder. Amendment had a big grin on his face, happy to see a good friend still alive, even after the dictatorship rule of Magneto.

(ooc: it's me, Ms. Invisible =D... hai!)

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Sync

"I believe it is time for me to be unleash", Sync says to lord Magneto. It always made the lord uneasy, at how errin he appeared without notice.

"As always your plan was wise to keep me in hiding and let me gather intell and ablilites of those, who would dare disrupt the harmony you bring.. you do have my money right",

"Oh never mind that slight thing my lord." sync says in a most respectful way.

"I have sleepers active and inactive, and people inside their chains of command and also within their civillan profession's. ..where's the hot female version of me to talk too lord?"

Mighty Magneto, shot a look at sync, but smirk..sync was off in space most of the time, but even magneto knew never to underestimate him ever.. he was loyal..(if the price was right)..kept his word..(some dumb/honor thing)..and always got the job done. They would not know what hit them..

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Very well sync it is time to crush or enemys. Let it be so."

Magneto had wanted to wait for Sync release but with everything happening so quickly now was a good time. Magneto know Sync was alittle gone but he always got the job done for him. Magneto always liked keeping crazy people around him it kept him on his toes.

Quicksilver magneto son came into the room.

"father Scarlet has finished working with the mages she says it should hold for awhile." Quicksilver

"Very good, you and your sister get some rest the days shall be longer now."

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Sync

Great was sync life, he had token on one of his many alias, this one was NERF. A scared wise man would had the heart of the people..." did you here?" Someone attck the palace, and tried to attack the LORD children's"

so what a voice cried.. a smirk with across nerf face, but contain behind a wise face.

"So what" he said as a very large crowd now gather" i suppose children are expandable now" as he kneel down and touch a little toddler " So what, i suppose your children are just as likey to be gundown, or worst" the crowd now listening and nodding in agreement. Than he looked at a pregant woman and smile "So what, if they can attack our lord in his place, no where is safe, these battle always spill in over into our homes and land" They will not care who they target and how they shoot or what damage they cause" and took time to point to homes, and famliese who where together to hear his words..

The very large crowd has triple in size, and word of mouth spread quickly when NERF talked. People shouting in anger and defiance of the danger their may be.." WHO ATTACk children"

"COWARDS" "THEY FIGHT,ENDANGERING MERE CHILDS" Murder of families"and many more rose up...

THAN with prideful voice.."NO MORE" "We MUST protect ourselves our children" and agian look at and touch small childrens as he walk though the crowd." WE must be on guard against strangers"

"YEAHHH" the crowd roared and what must" we do" DO.... DO... nerf said in low mocking tone" "REPORT all strangers, watch them as a hawk wacthes the field mice"" lets us form a group

where we can pass info" thats what we can do..." FAke sweat and harsh breath seem to be on and in him, but NERF, sync. press on... "LAST let us find this so call attacker of children" CRUSADER"

"leave no stone untouch" the crowd yelled, "let no house bare shelther" more yelled"spread the word to our freinds and distance familiy"

"THan NERF fell out cold and sweating, the crwod grasp, are you ok, NERF looked in there eyes and said with a low voice. i am nothing, lord magneto is everything, your children everything..avegne our lord, his kids, your kids, remember me..."and pass out..(dam i good he sync thought to himself) the crowd now crazy and mad to carry out it task..."yell this crusader will pay" get em"find the attacker of children"

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Boken

Magnus I have the perfect plen.

As soon as Boken said that a portal to the Negaverse opened and out came a mestirios youth.

"Hello Father, Said the youth to Boken, Don't you Know your own Son? It's me, leahcim. i heard from Screwtape that you were still alive."

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Sync

sync was even surprise at how fast the hunt for this crusader attacker of children, had spread. He now was uses other alias..that of famous trader "calin incline" Calin supplied many needed things and if it was needed cal had it for CHEAP or could get it for the RIGHT price...

Lately a influx in the trade routes and went up here and there. Looking at the list of supplies and the way shipments went, {sync} Calin was able to figure out where the rebels operating ranges where.. No need to be quick, let them contuine to think they go unknown...( i must report this info )

just than a person appears.. and says are you"geling geling like mec-geling" Sync reponds"boom touch acting like tech-knacking" than they both look at each other and do the fusion dance while saying "zippy do da, zippy the day, my oh my what a wonderful day"

what word do you bring, the rebel have gain 3 new warrior leaders, one as old as you, been around like you, his name is talon, 2 females one name prime and other hope.. "who seems not forcus, and devote to the cause, sync ask"

the know as prime...good sync thinks.."go and you know your role awards the imformait"

Ler us plan a raid on these so call rebels...it will give us insight." come one come all cal incline has just what you need at a price you will love"

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By V

A hooded stranger walked slowly as he entered the Blue Zone. He made his way up to the palace doors.

"HALT! YOU CANT GO IN THERE." shouted a guard.

The stranger looked at the guard, and with a quick motion raised his hand and shot a bolt of electricity into the guards face, killing him instantly. The stranger opened the palace doors and continued towards the thrown room.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Boken

"My son, my son it has been years. Here have a drink. Earth has a substance called alcohol. It is very good, here try this it is called Gray Goose.

Boken made a glass for him while his son made his own.

"Father, you know good and well that my Title is Darkhonest since you are the Boken. i will do what ever it is to destroy anyone who get's in our way."

"Excelent my son allow me to show you the plan."

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron walked around the last corner and seen an old face talking to some new faces. Bertron quickly surrounded himself with his ring's aura and approached the group.

"Long time no see Gambler." Bertron looked at the death pyre. "You sure you should be here. Looks like they know that you were here before. Might expect you to return."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Boken

"We must go my son. We have may people to kill."

Boken walks to his troops.

"You will atack the Blue Zone from all coners. Now my son we have a bigger plan. Shadow do your stuff."

Boken and DarkHonest climed on Shadow and they flew to where Raines was.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Pontius

Raines looked up to see the hooded stranger.

"Whats the meaning of this?" yelled Raines.

The stranger removed his hood. And as Raines saw the stranger's face, Raines cracked a grin.

"V, how did you survive? I thought you died in the Old Xan wars. said Raines.

Just then the alarm sounded.

"My lord, its Boken, and his army is trying to surrond the palace." said a soldier.

"Fool, he has no idea what he's in for." laughed Raines

Raines created an illusion of two suns over his palace, creating constent day light.

"Hiss, gather what troops you have, and greet our guests." said Raines

Hiss and the army stood out front of the palace and waited.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By GL Bertron

"Hey Bertron. Didn't know you were here." Gambler looked at the man walking closer. "You may be right, but you can't blame me for wanting to do what's right."

"True, I can make this go faster." Bertron concentrated a bit more and created a team of Pall Bearers to carry the remaining bodies to the pyre and lay the m to rest one the others. "May the universe find mercy on your souls and allow you to return as a great warrior."

"Thanks Bertron we should leave now." Gambler motioned for the others to follow.

"We should probably find out what is going on at the Blue Zone. I heard it has become a nightmare." said a strange mutant that had joined with Gambler.

Bertron shot a strange look at his friend. Gambler waved his arm and shook his head.

"I'll make introductions on the way.

OOC: Gambler is cool with this I pmed him.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

OOC: Guys, I'm quitting the RPG, it's driving me crazy. It isn't anything you guys did(or even the return of my long-gone nemesis, Frosty the Snowman), it's this-I can't get on every day like Mags. If I miss a day, there's another four pages to read and the story is in a whole different place. I literally use every spare second and I still fall behind. I'm not quitting the forum or even all RPGs. I'm just taking a break, they're weighing on me. Sorry if it screws up any plans you guys had in mind. My character vanished into an alternate dimension and gained immense power, and used to make everyone forget he existed. He never came back. Boken can have the White Zone, better then giving it to Frosty.

Post Edited:2007-03-23 17:27:35

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Pontius

Ooc: Its to bad, it was fun having you around, not much has changed, but I hear what your saying. But Magneto will have to decide who gets the white zone.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By GL Bertron

OOC: Gonna mis you man. I'll look for you in other posts. Maybe we'll get to fight eventually. That would be a good fight.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Boken

OOc: thanks for the Zone

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By V

"I shall serve you Raines, but when I hang Boken's head in your thrown room, I expect you to give me the White Zone." said V.

And with that V pulled two LightSabers from his robe. And waited.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron looked around. He had used his rings power to disguise himself and the others. They had traveled all night and came to the place they were gonna hide ofr awhile.

"Everyone inside, don't wprry you can trust GL."

"Alright." Talon said as he eyed the lantern.

"We'll stay here, maybe tomorrow we get things rolling, alright." Bertron said as he opened a pocket dimension and removed his lantern battery. "I'll leave this in th center of the room. I know that Boken has been spotted in the city, so my lantern's light will flare up if he enters."

Bertron plaed the battery at the center of the room.

"No one touch it. The light it will let out could level a whole city block, luckily for all of us the bubble it makes will be no bigger than a window. Whoever does pick it up will lose the whole upper part of their body to an intense light. I'm pretty sure all of you are as allergic to death as I am, so no touchy."

The group looked at their host apprehensively.

"You sure we can trust this guy?"

"Don't worry. this man is a monster when he fights, but he is a good man. He owes me." Gambler smiled as he shuffled his deck of cards in elaborate and flashy tricks. "I gave him a space ship so he could travel space and not have to rest on any planets awhile back. He'll pay off his debt, don't worry."

Bertron returned to the room and tossed blankets to the two women.

"That's all the blankets I have, so you men can suck it up." Bertron patted to the window and cloised the shades. "Sleep tight."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Boken

"Hello Raines time to die."

When Boken said that, Shadow did his Death's Echo, Boken did his Boken Beam, And DarkHonest did his incredible DarkHonest Finger, A move that can penatrate anything depending on how much momentum he has.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By V

Meanwhile at the Blue Zone, Hiss and a group of 100 loyal men were desamating Boken's army. The were outnumbered 10-1, but yet they held strong and were cutting throw the center of the attack. V, usesing a force push, sent a whole group of soldiers flying, others he cut down with his lightsaber.
Post Edited:2007-03-23 20:16:45

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Boken

dude i'm already with reines.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By V

Ooc: so your in the room with Raines right now?

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Boken

Ooc: yes edit your post.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#197  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"I think he doesn't know we're here Simba," Scott said," but we're gonna need some serious help."

Simba, panting, said,"Why'd we run? He might've been a friend looking for you."

Scott looked at simba," friends dont charboil innocent people. He was one of Magneto's goons. Magneto knows about S.H.A.R.P. and if he finds me he'll kill me. I'm just a thorn in his side. Worst of all i dont know anyone. We'll have to find the rebels if we want to stay alive."

"We?" simba said. Scott nodded,"These people are merciless cruel people. They kill anything for any reason at all. The rebels are trying to fix that." as he said this his stomach grumbled, and so did Simba's.

Scott had an idea. He ran over and hid behind a tree near a fruit stand. He spoke to a bird in the tree to steal a fruit from the merchant. As the bird stole the food, the merchant chased after him. when he wasn't looking Scott and Simba ran up and grabbed as much stuff as they could, especially blueberries, Scott's favorite. They bolted down the street arms full of food and laughing their @$$es off.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Boken

"your done for rainaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

boken fell beacuse of extreme exposure to light. DarkHonest went to his father and teleported his troops and him back to magnetos castle.

"Damn it."

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By V

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for invisible_amendment
Invisible Amendment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invisible Amendment was wearing his black spy suit, sticking to his skin. Even he was unsure of what it was made of. He had short hair, a crew cut, so it wouldn't get in his way. He was someone of a tall build, not the most muscular guy, but getting there. He had a gruff face with a gruff stubble and he needed a shave. He had his goggles upon his head and turn them on, activating a light glowing green colour. Amendment had heard about Cryo-Wolf stealing something to eat and saw this as an opportunity to perhaps persuade him to join the Rebels. There Amendment was, hiding in the shadows. There was nothing to conceal him, so he made the best of it by laying down. He watched him for a while, with his night vision on. Cryo-Wolf was eating his fruit and seemed to have a friend with him. He picked up a rock, and carefully aimed his throw as he threw it at Wolf's feet.
Post Edited:2007-03-24 04:54:00
Post Edited:2007-03-24 05:10:12