MILITARY CONTROL

Jack Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jack Rabbit

As she worked out what to say, Oriax kept her thoughts and emotions neutral. Her hand lifted to brush the ring. It wasn't the attraction of a man that drew her, it was the power she would have over the others. "I accept, my Lord," she purred as she stepped even closer to him and offered out her hand for him to slide the ring into place.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"This pleases me much my lady"

Magneto put the ring on her Finger.

"I shall have it annouced at once"

Magneto pushed a button that summon a guard. Magneto gave him his commands to annouce the Upcoming wedding.

This was a two part deal. one he could not lie he had an attraction to her. The second was she was one of his most powerful commanders and this would make her his ally agaist the others.

"My lady i am sure you have things you wish to do today i will let you get back to those. However i wish you to bring your things here with me and control the black zone together. Fourpower will take over your zone."

With that magneto order another gaurd to go and inform Fourpower of his change in command.

Jack Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jack Rabbit

Her face showed no sign of the sudden shock of being removed from her command. "May I keep command of my own men?" she asked, the disappointment barely lacing her words. "I have molded them. They are my eyes and ears. You will find them a great asset to your own army." She reached out one hand and brushed it down his cheek.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"My lady you can have what ever you want"

Magneto Slightly bowed.

"It would be an honor to have your man here"

Magneto noticed her acting a little strange.

"Don't worry you have lost nothing only gained more. Please keep up your experments and your work."

With that Magneto embraced his soon to be wife.

"I have a few things i need to do. if you need anything let me know."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Boken

Boken teleported to Magneto's shadow.

"Magneto. I have returned from the Negaverse, what is my next assingment?"

Jack Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jack Rabbit

Touching! Oh how she hated to be touched without giving permission first. Oriax forced herself to relax and return the embrace. She actually found his advances not as nauseous as she had feared. To her shock, she was attracted to the man, something she had never experienced before with a mortal being. "I will attend to my duties, My Lord." She kissed his cheek softly and stepped back. "My belongings will be here within the hour, Magnus," she said, smiling as she dared to use his first name.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Very good my lady"

Magneto could sense something wasn't quite right with Oriax.

"Boken how dare you disturbe me while i talk to my future queen."

Magneto walked over to boken.

"My lady if you will excuse Us i have some busnisess i need to attend to."

Magneto looked at boken with a little bit of anger.

"come boken."

Magneto waited till they where alone.

"boken i need you to keep an eye on Raines and Time Keeper. But do not be seen ok."

OoC: gotta log have fun guys it is getting interesting.

-
Post Edited:2007-03-21 19:48:42

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Feeling he would VERY soon be betrayed by Magneto's people, if not Magneto himself, the Time Keeper knew he needed people to be allies with should Magneto turn on him. He thought that this Raines would be an excellent start. Setting a team of men to go patrol the red zone, the Time Keeper set out to find Raines.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Boken

Boken followed Magneto into another room.

"I'm sorry my lord that I may have embarrised you in front of my Queen. You know I only teleport to shadows I cannot see before. By the way have you met Shadow?"

Then a giant bat flew into the room. He landed and perched on Bokens shoulder.

"Dont worry Magnus. I lurk in the shadows."

Boken jumped on Shadow's back.

"Shadow you know what to do, Ya."
Post Edited:2007-03-21 19:51:12

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pontius

"WHAT!!!" yelled Raines.

"A, MARRIAGE! TO THAT BITCH OF A DEMON?"

Raines was choking the life out of the poor soul who had brought him the news.

"HISS! GET IN HERE NOW!"

"Yessss my lord?"

"I want you to follow that demon,everywhere she goes, when she is not in Magneto's Palace you are to by her shadow." said Raines. Now go.

This was must troubling news for Raines, for if Magneto were to marry, then the thrown would be secure for many years to come.

"There must be a way? There must be a way............to kill his children."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Boken

While in the shadows Boken heard the plan.

"Shadow, I want you to make sur nothing happens to the Queen. if our plan to rule a sector of the Red Zone then she must still be alive. i want Magneto to think that we are on top of things."

Shadow flew off and guarded Oriax whith out her knowing while Boken continued to watch Raines.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: I've got Black Zone, right? Yeah.

Fourpower saw Magneto walk in back with someone-when he followed,he realized that Mags was using spies! That evil....he walked over to Raines' zone-as Raines was a staunch anti-Magneto person.

"Raines, we each have our reasons for wanting Magneto dead-I don't know or care about yours. The Black and Blue zones should unite and attack him. We will murder him."

Fourpower wanted Magneto dead for two reasons-he didn't like spies and he wanted power. He'd bump off Raines later.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott kept walking until he heard barking. Using his animal communication, he translated the barking in his mind.

haha look at the little baby

get him!

Scott ran over to the dogs and saw they were attacking a little puppy. He quickly broke them up. as the dogs ran away he knelt down to the injured puppy.

"are you ok?" Scott asked the little puppy. It seemed amazed that he could understand the human,"Yes, how can you talk to me? you're a human."

"I have special powers. I can do lots more too." Scott said. he looked at the dog's leg,"o let me help you with your leg!" Scott drew some water from a nearby puddle and covered the dog's leg in it. He concentrated and healed the dog's leg.

the dog jumped up and ran around, good as new. " I'm healed!!! thank you so much. My name is Simba." the puppy said. Scott smiled and said," Do have a place to go?"

The puppy shook his head and looked at the ground. "You can come with me," scott said" i dont have a place either but you can still come with me."

He got up and Simba followed both knowing it was the start of a great friendship.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Boken

Boken did not Like what he saw So he telepoted to magneto to tell him what he heard. the he telepoted to shadow who brought him back. they continued there mission.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC:

Ruler: Mighty Magneto

Black Zone: Fourpower

Blue Zone: Raines

White Zone: Marchioness Oriax

Negazone: Boken

Am I right?
Post Edited:2007-03-21 20:13:34

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Boken

Ooc: you forgot i rule the Negazone. (i'm the only one who can get in it)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The Time Keeper finds Raines: "I have searched you out and we must align ourselves. I cannot help but believe you know that Oriax cannot be on our side for long. You must know she has her own alterior motives. We must ally ourselves and be ready for her attack on Magento's own. What say you?"
Post Edited:2007-03-21 20:55:17

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Boken

Boken saw the conversation.

"Good thing Magneto sent me to spy on Raines and The Time Keeper. Hmm i wonder how he knew this", tought Boken.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler had taken shelter at a local vendor's house, his name was "Ink", he was an art dealer and a strong supporter of the Rebel movement.

Gambler had just put "Hope" to bed, thats the name he had given the little girl, since she never spoke.

"Did you hear the news? There is to be a wedding, Magneto and the demon Marchioness Oriax are to be married." said Ink.

"That could spell trouble for us all." said Gambler.

Gambler put on his black hooded cloak. It was night and it was starting to rain.

"You'll look after Hope for me, wont you?"

"I'll guard her with my life." replied Ink.

Gambler went off into the night, he would need supplies and a forged invetation to Magneto's wedding. But first he had unfinished buisness with the mad tyrant Raines.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mighty Magneto

OoC: Make sure you are reading others post so your post make more sense

Magneto - Xan

Marchioness Oriax - Black Zone

Fourpower - White Zone

Time Keeper - Red Zone

Raines - Blue Zone

Reminder commanders you control your zones and your person guard the troops are under me but work for you.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto sat in his personal room it had veiw screens witch covered most of the palace along with much of his kingdom. Magneto watched on a screen as his children sleeped in there rooms. Security for them was very important they where the future of Xan. They where guarded by some of his most loyal men night and day. Not that the two of them could not protect themselves just for a little add protection. Magneto worked on his computer typing in some morning commands before he went to sleep.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron stood at the center of the Blue zone. He had run here to keep himself from sticking out too much. He looked at a man with shifty eyes look at him and nod. Bertron had seen this before. He knew it could go two ways, one he fights, two he fights for his life. Bertron welcomed the change though and approached the man.

"Anything worthwhile to spend some credits on?"

"Only if you life body modding."

"Tatoos? I'm down for it, can you do one of my people's war god for me?"

"Depends what does he look like?"

"You know the Grim Reaper?

"Yeah."

"Like that, but with a war hammer and sharpened teeth."

How big. I have the space reserved on my back between the other tats."

"What are these of?"

"My sins." Bertron sat with his back to the man. He knew the tat wouldn't take long, but he had some free time. "What do you know about the alarms earlier?"

"they were from the White Zone."

'Damn.'

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler was sitting at a tavern on the edge of the White Zone. He was supposed to meet two of his Rebel commrades there. Two people with there hoods pulled up came over and joined Gambler. The're name's were "Blink", and "Thunder." They were twin brother and sister.

"Did you get it?" asked Gambler.

"Yes, but many good men lost there lives for this." said Thunder.

Thunder handed Gambler a strange looking key. It was the key to Raine's personal Thrown room.

Just then the tavern door flew open. It was Hiss, the head of Raine's army. He wasnt supposed to be in the White Zone without the permission of Fourpower, but had gotten a tip from a spy that a meeting was taking place at this location.

"SSSSSo the sssspy wassss telling the truth."

Thunder, who was a huge man, picked up the table and threw it at Hiss. With one punch the giant reptile smashed it in mid-air.

The twins charged Hiss, as more soldier's pilled in.

"Run Gambler, if they catch you there will be no hope, you must go." yelled Blink.

Gambler dove out the side window, taking two soldiers by surprise, he quickly broke there necks.

Inside Hiss was taking both of the twins on, and winning. He traded blows with Thunder, until he caught one of Thunder's punch's and ripped his arm off. Blink tryed throwing a reverse thrust kick, but Hiss swated it away.

"Time to die!" said Hiss.

He grabbed Blink by the neck, and bite into her, pumping her body full of venom.

"No!!" yelled Thunder.

Hiss walked over to Thunder, and with his heel, smashed the young Rebels face into the ground.

"We musssst go, we will catch Gambler later."

And though Gambler had escaped, the resistance was delt a crushing loss.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron stretched hi sback a bit. It was sore from the needle, but it wasn't the worst he had ever felt.

"How can I help?"

The man smirked and looked about. He started to open his mouth and stopped when he saw the lantern show his mand.

"Don't lie. I recognized that tat on your knee when you sat. A corpse I saw at the gate had the same symbol. I know it is not your government's and I know you are with whoever it is."

"We could use a strong arm like you." The man grinned Meet me at this shop in the Red Zone later."

"My treat, then."

"you.." the man knew it was usless to refuse when the man left his shop. "Just the kind of man we need."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Walkingstone

"Stop!" a voice bellowed from behind her as Beth wandered past a vandor non-chalantly. She'd seen a small group of children, all ragged and sick, so she was slowly stealing food for them. She turned to give the man a smile but the second she saw the guard's eyes, she knew there wasn't a chance. "Gambler's Way!" she hissed, laughter in her eyes, as she took off at high speed. She was slight and could outrun most of anyone, so she headed deep into the zones for a house of a known rebel sympathiser, Ink. She hovered outside, watching everyone come in and go out, but stayed in the shadows. What would they do to her mother this time? she wondered with horror.

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Crusader

Crusader wandered through the Blue Zone looking for Raines. He was a mercenary and because his funds were running low he decided to ask around for some work. As he wandered through the city he saw many people peering fearfully out from behind doors. "Raines must keep a good grip on things," he muttered.

Blue Zone
Post Edited:2007-03-22 08:28:18

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto awoke from a deep sleep and rolled out of bed. He was alittle sad not one person tryed to kill him in his sleep. That might have been because he had close to 100 heads on his wall of those who had tryed. Magneto quickly noticed his daughter outside his door she had not even knocked yet but he know she was there.

"Come in daughter"

"Good morning father how did you sleep" Scarlet

"Well thank you my sweet daughter i slept well."

"Father are you sure about this wedding to Marchioness Oriax." Scarlet

"No need to worry my dear you are still daddys girl."

"Alright father i need to get back to my studies, perhaps i could be in the wedding party." Scarlet

"Without question you shall be my daughter now go to your studies."

Scarlet embraced her father and then walked out of his room towards her study. Magneto walked down stairs to his breakfest that was waiting him. he had always enjoyed eating outside and he did so this day. Magneto finished his meal and awaited his reports. A guard walked over towards him. It was a man named Granger he had always been a loyal man his family had served magneto's for longer then he could remeber.

"Sir raines had yet to attack the rebels" Granger

"Send someone to ask Raines what the delay is"

"Yes sir" granger

Granger then listed off other things that had takin place. A few new people had showed up in some of the zone. However nothing major had happened.

"If that is all Granger i will like to join my son for some combat training."

"Yes my lord everything had been cover." Granger

With that granger departed back to his other dutys.

Magneto stood and walked to his sons training area. Quicksilver magneto's son had already began and had already removed the head of a not so loyal subject.

Very well done my son might i join."

Magneto and his son went thru some battle exercise together.

Black Zone Palace

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron had been walking down the street looking for a way to kill time before he would head off to the red zone. He heard a slight commontion up ahead and looked towards the noise. Several of the gaurds had began to corner a young woman when she took off running at a break neck speed. Bertron had barely seen her before she had disapppeared down a side street. He watched as the soldier clumsily lumbered after her. He knew that they wouldn't be able to catch anyone that fast with all their equipment, so h econtinued on his way. As he walked down the street he could smell some of the local's cooking. Bertron actually liked some of the sector's sights and attractions. It reminded him of home in a small way.

"Better get going before I become too sentimental." Bertron said to himself as he turned down the opposite street as thee bumbling gaurds. He was getting hungry and was sure his help might not be needed any further.

Jack Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jack Rabbit

Oriax had slept fitfully in her new room in the palace. For some reason she was uneasy here, she felt less secure knowing her safety was no longer simply the perview of her own guards. Rising gracefully from the silks, she gathered a robe around her and padded off to find Magneto.

Black Zone Palace

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto was rather enjoying his time with his son. Quicksilver had picked up quickly and was very fast. At time magneto had a hard time keeping up with him.

"father are you getting old" Quicksilver

"Not yet my son this old man still has a few tricks."

"Very well father" Quicksilver

"My dear son keep up the good work but never underestamate this old man."

With that Magneto lift his son in the air using his powers and threw him agaist the a wall.

"Not everyone has to catch you my son."

Quicksilver slowly got up brushing himself off.

"yes father" Quicksilver

Magneto graped a towel and wiped off his forehead.

"keep it up Son don't forget to meet up with your sister."

After saying that magneto walked out of the room heading towards his throne.

Black Zone Palace

Jack Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jack Rabbit

Oriax smiled to herself as she wandered, changing her direction and heading off to begin to prepare for the wedding.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler had made it back to Inks, there was a spare key under the welcome matt. Hope came running, and gave Gambler a big hug.

"Its okay little one, I'm here." said Gambler.

Then for the first time since they met, the little girl spoke.

"There's someone outside."

Gambler looked at the little girl with a stunned look.

"How could you know that?"

"I dont know? I just see it in my head, its a woman, she's tired and scared." said Hope.

Gambler had no idea just how special this little girl was. He went outside and around the corner, the woman was hidding in the shadow's.

"Are you hurt?" said Gambler.

But the young woman took of running. It would not be wise to chase after her in the middle of the day. So Gambler looked around and made sure no one was looking, and went back inside.

(white zone)
Post Edited:2007-03-22 12:19:17

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto sat down on his throne and prepare for the days business. One of his guards approached.

"My lord your future bride has begun preparation for the upcoming wedding." guard

"Make sure she has everything she needs"

Magneto waved the guard to go quickly. Magneto looked over the court there where marchants and landlords waiting for his attendence.

"Let us start business"

Magneto waved the first man towards him a merchant of some wealth.

"My lord the rebels have cut off many off my supply lines and i was hoping to gain your favor in helping me." Merchant

"Your problem is already being dealt with as we speak The Lord Raines is on his way to take care of the rebel menace."

Magneto signaled the man away and pointed to another the approach him.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pontius

"HISS!!!!" yelled Raines.

"Yessss my lord?"

"We need to deal with this Rebel problem NOW!!"

Magneto was losing patience with Raines, the Rebels had been disrubting trade routes, and slowing down production, and with the wedding ahead that was bad news.

Raines and his army flooded into the streets, rounding up everybody that even looked like they may have information. Raines grabbed a little boy, and but his sword to the boys throat.

"Now! Tell me were the Rebels are hidding, or I will kill every single child in this god for saken zone."

A large crowed gathered, many woman were crying, they were horrified at what might happen.

"No, please not my baby." said a young mother.

Hiss grabbed the woman, and picked her up over his head, then smashed her down over his knee, she was killed instantly.

"YOU THINK I'M PLAYING $#@*&! GAMES? I WILL BURN THIS ZONE TO THE GROUND!"

An eldery man stepped from the crowed.

"I can show." said the man.

"Now was that so hard."

Raines then slit the throat of the little child.

"Go join your mother boy."

(blue zone)
Post Edited:2007-03-22 12:44:56

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto spent a long time in court taking care of his subjects. It was time to make sure people still knew he was not going soft. Magneto had round up a large group of peasents that had commited different crimes against his rule. A total of 53 people where brought to the public execution square. Some people cheered others just shoke there heads.

"People of Xan witness what happens to those who betray Xan."

Magneto one by one riped the iron out of each of the prisoners blood. Screams of pain could be heard threw out Xan. Mgneto made sure to go very slow so as to allow the victims to scream longer. Magneto after finishing the last man turned to his people.

"Long Live Magneto King of Xan" people of Xan

Wether they did it out of fear or respect magneto did not care both where good to him. Magneto went back to his palace to await the end of the day reports.

Black Zone

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler and Hope were heading to the Rebel hideout, it was located underground in the Blue Zone.

"Wait, theres something wrong." said Hope.

"Its okay Hope, these people ca....... Gambler stopped in mid-sentence.

The base was scattered with bodys. Someone had betrayed the Rebels.

"Cover your eyes hope." said Gambler.

Then out of the shadow's stepped Raines and his loyal henchmen Hiss.

"Like what I've done with the place?" said Raines with an evil grin.

"RUN! HOPE AND DONT LOOK BACK!" yelled Raines.

"Catch the girl and kill her Hiss." said Raines.

"Wait! I will surrender, just let her go." said Gambler.

And so with that Raines had done it, he had captured the Rebel leader Gambler.

"Take him to my palace, and track down that little girl......and kill her."

(using another person's character is illegal, uneless you have permission.)(raines,and walkingstone have both giving me permission to use there characters.)

(blue zone)
Post Edited:2007-03-22 14:37:30

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto arrived at his palace and sat on his throne. Magneto heard from a few of his sources that the rebel base had been found and destroy.

"Guard make sure Raines knows I think he did a great job"

"Yes my lord." Guard

Magneto was pleased by this but he knew the rebels with time would comeback they where like bugs. But atleast for now he could rest alittle easier.

"Guard also let Raines know i would like to see him at once."

Black Zone Palace

Post Edited:2007-03-22 14:44:54

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ooc: dont worry I got permission, the base attack took place of screen, like flash foward.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Pontius

"Guards yelled Raines.

"My lord?" said the guard.

"I've beened summond to the Black Palace, keep Gambler here, no need for Magneto to know we have him yet, besides it was Time Keeper who was supposed to catch him."

Raines and a small army left for Magneto's Palace. What Raines didnt know was that several of the Rebels had escaped the massacre.

Raines arrived outside Magneto's Palace.

"Tell your master, lord Raines is outside." said Raines to a guard.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Mighty Magneto

A guard came inside and informed Magneto that Raines was here.

"Let him in at once you fool"

"Yes my lord" guard

Magneto waited for Raines to come in he had a few questions on his mind.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Pontius

Raines walked down the long hall leading to Magneto's thrown room. Looking around trying to spot any weakness or valnurable spots in his deffence's.

"Ahh, Erik, its been to long, you look espacilly old today, are you feeling okay?" said Raines with a smirk.

"So, I suppose you want to invite me to your wedding, but I'm not sure if I can make it, so many people to kill so little time." laughed Raines.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Raines you will never change will you? Anyways I wil have you tell me how the rebel base operation went. Did we catach the leader or did you just kill him."

Magneto looked at Raines knowing very well what the anwers to the question was. Also having a good idea what anwers Raines would give him.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Pontius

"Sure Erik, I killed him personaly, he begged for his life before I ended him." said Raines.

"Some old man lead me straight to the Rebel base, it was like shooting fish in a barrel."

"None survived, I think a reward would be in order, maybe control of another zone?"

Raines craved power, and with another zone it would be that much easier to over throw Magneto.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"A reward you want...... You come into my palace after i have aloud you to live and given you a command and lie to me and you ask me for a reward."

Magneto stood up from his throne and took a step towards Raines.

"You think me a fool Raines do you think you can keep something from me."

Magneto took another step towards Raines.

"I know what it is you desire i have always know."

Magneto took another step towards Raines.

"It is time for you to decide how much you are willing to risk."

Magneto stood infront of raines looking him in the eyes.

"Now where is the leader of the rebels"

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourpower gathered as many forces as he could find in the White Zone.

"ATTENTION, ARMY! MAGNETO HAS ASKED TO FIND THE REBEL BASE! KILL IF YOU NEED TO. WRECK, DESTROY. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES-BUT FIND THE REBEL BASE!"

"YES SIR!" shouted the Army. They drilled underground, killed, ran and extorted info.

A scout came back to Fourpower after a few hours.

"Sir, we found a lead. There's some abandoned tunnels underground. The Rebel base may be underground!"

"Excellent.....You know what to do! Start drilling! I want that base!"

His armies searched the entire area undergound, slowly but surely. Soon they will have searched the whole city.

OOC: I haven't been notified that Raines already got em' all.
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:06:16
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:08:32
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:10:55

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto waited for Raines response looking deeper into his eyes and his mind. If Raines had anything to hide Magneto would find it with his telepathic powers.
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:17:51

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: Maybe you should read my post better. I said, OOC-

Fourpower says:

"OOC: I haven't been notified that Raines already got em' all.
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:06:16
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:08:32"

No one ever told me, in character. Zones were my fault, won't happen again.

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ThunderBlaze

Tb just signed up to become a mercanery......willing to join anyone who would recruit him.... But he had nothing to do at the time so he started wandering around the city....just hoping to see any action....After wandering around for a while he found a huge drilling machine and decided to check it out....see what they were digging for....
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:24:13

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourpower's workers saw a man coming. One yelled-

"Get the hell out of the way unless you know where the Rebels are!"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Mighty Magneto

With Raines in a bit of a trace magneto went back and sat on his throne. Magneto watch as raines just stood there.

A guard enetered the room.

"My lord i thought you might want to see this" Guard

It was the Merc list and someone Magneto know was on it.

"Thunderblaze interesting send a message to him have him come here and see me."

"My lord also Fourpower seems to be looking for the rebel base as well." Guard

"Go inform him there is no need and to return to his dutys in the red zone."

Magneto waved the guard to proceed with his orders.

-
Post Edited:2007-03-22 16:29:30