Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#651  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

OoC: auto-hit

"Hey Shady! Don't even think about it! You want me in your group? Then let go and shut up. I wasn't even talking to you in the first place."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#652  Edited By Boken

boken snapped his fingers and started pulling the darkness from the wolf's body.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653  Edited By Boken

OOc: sorry but it's a last resort.

IC: it's boken, now magneto what is it that you want me to do.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto looked over cryo-wolf remembering what he had done to the mans family so many years ago.

"It is time to expand the reach of the Xan Empire there are Four planets with in range."

Magneto pointed towards a large map on the wall.

"Terra, Horon, Deth, and Sufer you will lead a legion of men to one of these planets and conquer it. There may be some resistence but i'm sure you will know what to do. Once you have conquer the world you may either rule the planet as part of the Xan Empire or continue conquest of other planets."

Magneto hand boken a several files and looked at the wolf again.

"Now witch planet would you like. The ships and transports are standing by."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#655  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"What's each planet like?" The Wolf asked,"Results'll vary dependin' on which planet we go to, if the planet suits our powers. Got any planet frozen over or covered in jungle?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The Wolf looked at the planets. "Sign me up for Horon. Choose whatever you want Shady but I call Horon."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto look at the wolf but decide to anwers his questions.

"Terra is mostly ice however has a race of people who have some ice mutant powers."

Magneto pulled out files on the planets.

"Horon is 2/3 jungle 1/3 water the beings on this planet are half human half animal."

Magneto shuffled thru some of the files and placed the on a table. He turned and turn on a large veiw screen.

"Some times techonology just works better."

The veiw screen showed the last two planet discriptions.

Deth was a volcanic planet with a very primative human race but very savage lava beasts.

Sufer was complete water and one of the most populated ruled by the one know as Namor the Sub-Mariner and his people.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658  Edited By Mighty Magneto

A report and Noticed delivered to Magnetos commanders and generals

Update and Reports

The planet isn't big enough for such great evil, Commanders, orders are being given and the time is at hand. There are four planets ready for conquest. Terra, Horon, Deth, and Sufer.

Terra is mostly ice however has a race of people who have some ice mutant powers

Horon is 2/3 jungle 1/3 water the beings on this planet are half human half animal."

Deth was a volcanic planet with a very primative human race but very savage lava beasts.

Sufer was complete water and one of the most populated ruled by the one know as Namor the Sub-Mariner and his people.

Pick a planet inform Lord Magneto and may the conquest begin. You will have to give up command of your sector no worry Magneto will replace you. You will receive a special Legion made up of 200,000 troops and support crews. The ships and transports are awaiting you.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Wolf you shall serve with boken he is a commander i assume you are one of his minions or such."

Magneto walked back over to his throne room.

"So it is up to boken on which planet yall shall travel it matters not to me they shall all fall in time to Xan."

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#660  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon was hearing of the expamsion of the planets and decided to join in with the darkside. Walking up to Magneto's palace, Photon read the poster on the doors. "Hmm... Deth seems to be suitable." - Photon thought as he entered the palace. "greetings, Magneto! Photon would like to spread the corruption and evil throughout the planet called Deth. Permission?" 1

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Photon its been to long"

Magneto know the man from past meetings and working together.

"The permission is granted remember you are to conquer the planet in the name of Xan. You may gover the planet once you have conquered it."

Magneto handed him several files and departure information for the transports and troops.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Thank you. May Xan empire live long and conquer!" - Photon read through the papers and nodded. "I will depart with the troops in a few hours. Deth shall be conquered." - said Photon while walking outside. 1

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto was happy to see how quickly his commanders where responding to this call to arms. He awaited boken's anwers on Horon who would bring the wolf along with him. With Photon heading towards Deth things where starting out very well.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#664  Edited By Boken

master i would like surfer. when i was on earth i hated the submariner and always wanted to destroy atlantis.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon made sure the army of 200,000 warriors were inside the space ship. He sat in the front and the ship took off to conquer Deth.

"Magneto, we are five minutes away. The men are ready to fight. I'll report to you tomorrow, after we have the planet in our rule." - Photon spoke in a radio.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666  Edited By Boken

boken looked at his ship.

this will do

him and the crew the blasted off.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667  Edited By The WeatherMan

As the ship landed, Photon felt the ground shake. He looked out of the window to see a small crew of opposing warriors, and behind him were two bulks resembling a human, made out of pure lava.

"First hundred men down the alphabet, move out and fight. I'll take care of the lava creatures."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668  Edited By Boken

boken saw what was happening over his telescreen and then com-linked photon

"do you require assistance?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The Wolf followed Boken onto the ship. After blasting off he said,"You know, You gotta explain to Magnet head that I ain't your towel boy. And don't try that shadow thing either. You want my help, we're in this equal share."

The Wolf shifted at the idea of Sufer. Sure, he had water powers, but still. It wouldn't be like Horon. There He could communicate with the inhabitants. Or Even the ice planet. The Wolf couldn't remember its name right now, but he would've been more comfortable there. "And why the Hell would you choose a planet where the closest thing they have to land is coral?"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto had Boken heading towards Sufer this was the only one Magneto Was really worried about. The people on the planet where smart organized and had a very strong military. Magneto however was also glad to have one of his best Boken on the job and that wolf guy seemed like he could hold his owe.

Magneto then put his own son Quicksilver in charge of the Blue Zone to fill bokens postion.
Post Edited:2007-04-29 08:57:59

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon heard boken on the radio and he responded, "No I'm good."

His men's firearms were easily defeating the tribesmen primitive weapons. Photon formed a light sword that was seven feet long and flew at the volcanic creature, slashing both in half with one blow. Photon them turned the sword into tw powerful blasts of light and destroyed the creatures when he shot him. The men behind him were cheering already. The small encounter was over.

"Good job men. Set up a campsite in here, collect a crew of snipers and recon. We will need to scout the surrounding area and expand our territory." - Photon commanded to the troops and began setting up his own tent.

Savanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672  Edited By Savanna

Post Deleted.

Savanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673  Edited By Savanna

Savanna ships panel lighted up. Her ship had been cloaked, and slowly stalking a large movement. “ the bounty on these guys would be good!, those new deep space high heels where all hers,”

Savanna smiled as she thought about how to match what with them. Its really was ashame that she had bugged the planet DETH, with mines, and long ago poisoned the water. Yeah, those dumb natives and surrounding animals would be well poison now. Did this guy really believe that salvage would be this easy to beat? OH well,

Her ship had attain atmosphere descending velocity. The fussion reactor, and jumpdrive had been set to overload,; the last check of her weapons system confirm this. Right over the camp site and aimed towards the mother ship and staging area.

“Say hello to my little friend chuckles” Savanna than, engages the propulsion system to over boost. Manning a pod, she hits an eject button launching out of the ship; as it goes critical into the staggering area.” The sweet smell of death was in the air”

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#674  Edited By Boken

excelent photon cyro i;m sure he knows you not my servent ' i think he knows that your more of a partner. anyway here is the plan. we first freeze sufer then we kill all who oppose us. don't try anything wolf beacuse what boken gives boken can take away.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The Wolf laughed. "Wow, and can 'The Boken' stop talking in third person please? I told you once, I told you ten times already, and I'll tell you again: Don't talk to me that way. I ain't your pet dog."

The Wolf thoguht about his plan. "And, If we freeze the water, how will we be bale to rule over the other people? They'll be frozen in ice. If we unfreeze them they'll attack us and most likely win. We keep them there we have no one to rule. I don't think this plan wasn't thoroughly thought out."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Quicksilver had quickly taken over care of the Blue sector and was very happy to be commanding his own sector. He had gone over with his military generals there orders and was working on a few new projects of his own.

Magneto was so far please with his sons command in blue sector and Photons work on the planet Deth. He looked forward to Boken's report on sufer that planet by far would take the longest and be the hardest to conquer.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#677  Edited By Sync

Ninja monkeys could handle the white zone... they would keep hime updated. It was time for vaction and sufer seemed like a great place.

Sync had prepare his ship hiself, he saw it built form ground up, and approve every wire,nut bot,ciruit that went into it, and watch every so carely as they where install.

He would make some stops along the way...though.

An ninja monkey gave him a box,as he lifted off "a present" sync open it, and poo flew out, lucky he dodge it.

It was okay, sync than turn the ship thruster towards the monkey and blasted off, "it was only fair, ninja monkey would just be hairless and made fun of.

"where to go where to stop...so many sites to seee"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#678  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Communaction Link to Sync

Sync I need you to take command of the Space fleet protecting these planets and Xan from space attacks. I'm sure it won't be long before we get some attentions from others. If you have any questions let me know. You may act as support for the others however your main job is command of the fleet.

Rosemary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679  Edited By Rosemary

Rosemary rang for her servant. "Yes a cup of blood please."

"Excuse me, Ma'am?"

"I want a cup of blood."

"Ma'am, we don;t have blood."

Rosemary thought for a second. "Pity." She rammed his head into the wall, killing him instantly. She held a cup to where the blood trickled out.

She took a sip and licked her lips. "Delicious." She held up the notice Magneto had sent to his generals. "Sounds Interesting."

She got up from her bed and walked out of her room, allowing her vines to coil around the body of the servant.

Rosemary flew from her balcony to the Arena. "Hello, Magneto. I got your message, And I'd like Horon. My powers will flourish on a planet covered in Jungle."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#680  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Rosemary Horon Very well, once you arrive on horn let me now."

Magneto looked at Rosemary

"By the way do be careful the creatures on that planet can be savage would hate for anything to happen to you."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681  Edited By Boken

wolf you don't see the big picture. if they don't follow us we kill them, end of story.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"And you're not paying attention to detail!" The Wolf yelled at Boken.

"If the people we want to rule are ice cubes, then we can't rule them! we need to find an alternate way of attacking.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683  Edited By Boken

the ship started to rock

mr. Rulu: we have just been hit by the enemy's fleet. what do you think we should do captin?

"mr. rock what say you about battle positions?

Mr. rock: that seems logical.

battle stations every one. start the charge for the vibranium cannon

OOC: cannon takes ten post to charge and either cryo or i can post. BTW where did i steal the bases of the names.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The Wolf looked around. Everyone was scrambling about trying to get to battle positions and The Wolf was just leaning against a wall.

"And.........where do I fit in with all of this?"

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#685  Edited By Boken

wolf get on top of the ship and begin to attack the ships below, i shall acopany you.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#686  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto got word from his commanders that Bokens fleet had come into contact with Sufer fleet.

He gave commands for sync to engage and assit.

He also ordered second fleet to assit as well.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#687  Edited By Boken

boken beam, your help would be appriciated wolf. rulu how's the cannon coming.

Mr. Rulu: Almost at complete maximum power captin.

excellent, fire the short range bombers.

the first ship was destroied, but there were at least one hundred sufers coming at them with highpowerd energy rifles.

damn, this will be harder than i thought.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688  Edited By Sync

hmmm that was a short lived vaction, system cloaked sir, thanks computer, make sure that shockwave missles and mines are ready.

"Fleet commander, this sync, i now command ops, maintain defensesive formation, you are already getting downloads of teh battle stargties."

sir why shock missle and mines, "

junior fleet commander , kill him" BANG"

now for the rest of you, this is a world filled of water, the sheer shock waves and sounds amplied in the water will cause these people pain and annoy them.

And to use bigger weapons awhen you have not fully sized the whole, would be a waste,"

sync knew the fleet commander must have been from one of the other zones, no one frome white would be that dumb.

"send out interceptors and to spot and pegged them, upon spot and pegged, engauge long range shadow snipe systems and take them out!!"

co2 bombs and soinc rays ready sir..."hold off on co2 bombs, sonic rays go, flood there ocean with them"

"Sync, to ground forces activate your sonar shields" PING THAT DAM planet"

"sync to magneto, advise on amount of force, using ping, which will fly almost everything in the water, do you requires subjects???? or destroy all"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto recieced a comm from Sync

"If its not to much trouble a few subject would be nice however we could always just us the planet as colonization Xan is getting a bit over populated. Try to conquer and not exterminate more useful slaves that way"

Magneto sat back watching a digital veiw of the space battle.