Midian servant of the elder gods. Character introduction <CNVU>

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Midian, A name he was given by a high priest of his order once he had been initiated into the sect of followers of Cthulhu. "The darkness was great in you, is what he was told" said the elder priest. The priest often conversing with the elder gods, who whispered secrets, and imbued the priest with visions of horrific creatures which once walked the earth. Midian, however was different he possessed a connection to energies which bound the monsters at bay from crossing into our world from their prison. The creatures spoke to Midian, teaching him spells to which would allow him to tare at the barrier. They promised him to be a king among men, and that he would walk the world speaking their coming, and the end of humanities rule. As Midian listened, while chanting the spells he uses to make the creatures words clearer, he feels a tendril touch his hand dripping with an ooze which smears his palm. "rub it all over, for this is an anointment servant, and will bless you with a gift for your devotion" says a voice within Midian's mind. As he hears it, he so does. Discarding his clothing, and rubbing it all over his body before the prayer circle. "Now step into the flames,, and feel our touch" says the voice much clearer, he obeys walking forward on his prayer mat.

As the goo spread across his flesh he could feel a numbness, and then he felt his body taking new shape.

No Caption Provided

As his body took shape, his mind grew with the vastness of the cosmos, the voice inside spoke directly to him now. Without use of spell work, he was unified to the abyss, one with the elder gods. He knew what had to be done, as his thoughts and theirs were as one now. Midian, gathered his sect members, whom at first were frightened of his appearance, but after he'd used telepathy on them to calm their thoughts they followed Midian to the summoning room. Each stood before the prayer mat, disrobing, as did he but this time was different for them. Midian spoke the spell to weaken the barrier, and one by one the followers were entangled with a tentacle from the void. Once all men were held in place, the tentacles fully wrapped each body, then ripped the men into the abyss. "Good, good, now go seek out new followers, as our hunger is unfathomable, your true form shall be hidden as man's mind is weak" says the voice inside his mind.

Realizing a hunger inside his own self Midian, ventured outside of the confines of his sect dwelling, into the ancient Babylonian city, and stumbling upon a vagrant begging for coin, he finds an easy meal.

No Caption Provided

Midian could feel the man losing grip with reality, as his bite latched on to the mans head, feeding on the very thoughts, intellect, and filling it instead with nightmarish visions of creatures to come. This would not kill the man, but enlist him in the spread of fear, and thus bring about more followers to his sect in prayers of keeping the old ones at bay. Otherwise, this feeding method taught useful information, of hideaways, known associates, and about the city which Midians own seclusion had not allowed him to learn. After his fill he left the man, mumbling to himself with drool running his lips, teeth parsed.

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altiar:

Not another one of these

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryan_mckinley: What's Marcques opinion on dis?

Emerald be like: It's so beautiful and perfect for my next novel!

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ParagonxXx

I don't want to mess with him.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Ah Lovecraft. He had great talent.

It's good to see you posting. ^_^

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Thanks, been letting my story ideas bottle up. Best I get them out, before I act upon my thoughts... haha.

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theengima:Why do you hate this type of character?

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion:

Oh no, I don't hate it. I love it, one of my characters, Marcques hates those kinds of beings though