MFW (My face when...)

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rosso:

I get that, I used to take Vyvanse and other meds when I was like in Elementary school up to middle school, but the meds were really messing with my head -Like in a bad way- so when I hit High School I cut them off.

So while I have my moments I'm a lot better off now that I confronted it myself, instead of relying on something else.

But yeah, it's never gonna be perfect, but as long as you get ahead of it and still get through everything will be alright.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokan_bulin: Vyvanse was interesting. There are parts of my personality that have always been sort of...robotic, and I feel like Adderall always amplified those already-robotic parts of my personality. (And then extreme irritability the following days. Madderall, we'd call it.) Vyvanse did help me to focus, but I felt like it also made me more social. Like when I took it I was often very intently focused on how I could help people, where Adderall made me want to just shut myself away and get shit done. I know Vyvanse is often considered less risky than Adderall, but I understand it's not risk-free. Although I didn't know it could get that bad; I've known people who've dealt with myriad issues with Adderall though. (Which is unsurprising, even just because it's the most common "solution.")

I never had a prescription, made it all the way through high school and university without it. (Thank God I had intelligence because I had terrible study habits.) Graduated with a 3.97 GPA (unweighted) because my daddy had something against medicating his kid. Kinda glad because I've made my way through life on my own power. Although when I think about it, sometimes I think "I've been performing below my full potential for my entire life." Buuuuut I'm not mad. I'm a pretty neat person, if I do say so myself. And sometimes it feels like a superpower. (Or maybe that's just me making myself feel better.)

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso:

Vyvanse was interesting to me too, for a few years things were great, like super great. In elementary school I didn't really have any grades so..y'know. But my behavior drastically improved, which was why I was on it. But as I began going up higher in grade level, the medicine helped me keep my focused increased to the max, I was able to sit on a task and do one thing for hours without ever breaking focus, I was motivated and given the power of mind to see that motivation through to whatever goal I was going for.

And yeah, the personality enhancements were noticed too. I've always been a pretty vibrant person, the medicine made my whole person seem incredible, I was always like super quick to the draw with something witty or funny. It was pretty awesome

But then I got into a really bad accident (I was hit by a car) and then it like all started to change. Because of the accident, I was immobile for a long time, I broke my right femur and both my hips, and using crutches was a real pain to me, and sitting in a wheelchair was like...agonizing. I was still told to stay on the medication, but my life had taken a super dark turn, I was super isolated, and while I was on the medicine I was still super focused and motivated but without the means of doing anything. I just sat in my room doing nothing for hours on hours, thinking about my accident, the pain and stuff.

And then I started getting suicidal.

And that's when I cut that shit off. Because I've never evvver felt feelings like that before and I refused to feel those emotions and pain like that.

Now, I've gotten a lot better at handling my ADHD, and my grades are pretty sweet.

*LOL* I also used to think of my ADHD as a superpower of sorts. -Mostly because of the Percy Jackson series-

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokan_bulin: Oh...shit. I'm glad you were able to make that determination about your future, and that you seem to be in a fairly good place now. I've only ever had minor injuries at this point (a true blessing with the kinds of lifestyles I've lived), never been entirely immobilized, but I know what a dark place it can send me to; the kind of thing I'd never wish on...well, I won't say anyone, because I become the Queen of Spite when I'm driving and I'll wish all kinds of things on people that only ever occur to you when you're driving (which increases susceptibility to hatred by like 400%).

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso:

Yeah, I've gotten passed all of that *LOL* I'm a gold medalist Track Athlete at my school and suffer no really bad hindrances short of like the slightest of limps.

And oh man I know how you feel, I've wished a few people would unironically get struck by the same car that got me *LOL* but hey what can you do short of hitting them yourself.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokan_bulin: Ooohh, that why you came in with a Flash-based character?

Which I absolutely would do if I had "eff you" kinda money. So it's probably best I don't, at my current maturity level. Because every idiot who cut me off or rode my ass would be in for it.

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso:

Actually yeah that's pretty much why. I'm like obsessed with speed, always climbing higher and faster, getting better quicker and quicker. I always dreamed of having power like the Flash. So the fact that I can write someone who can run faster than light, and break all the barriers I wish I could makes it worth it for me.

Maybe that's why no matter how many characters I make I always come back to Alex.

And revenge is like a second name for me. I've grown incredibly adept at the art. Extra spite is always included.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokan_bulin: Hmmm...Now I wanna play with a martial arts based power-type thing.

I mean, always wanna do that anyway, but...I have ideas.

[NSFW]

Loading Video...

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3259  Edited By Gokan_Bulin

@rosso:

I see a Lady Shiva type beat in your future Rosso *LOL*

{NSFW}

Loading Video...

I don't really mess with music like this, but this song and songs like this never fail to get me in the mood to kick someone's a$$.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3260  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

MFW your place of work gets on TMZ

Image result for wow gif

MFW it's because we have multiple cases of coronavirus patient's

Image result for oh gif

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MFW I design new technology for my characters:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MFW I'm technically using a comic book character look even though most of the time people see me using an anime look.

No Caption Provided

Scarlet_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3264  Edited By Scarlet_  Online
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers