Maxima Institute of Higher Learning (Location)

• 101 results
Francis_Flinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Principal dealt with all those onlookers, not that Francis really understood why. But it didn't matter, they had things they were supposed to do. Then someone additional came into the conversation. He was actually an inch shorter then Francis, but Francis was always abnormally tall for his age. Especially for someone who was born premature. He cocked his head at him, he gave his name, an alias, and asking for where his room was.

The principal answered his question first, perhaps because of how quickly he gave his information so he could move on. It didn't bother Francis, it didn't even occur to him he might be. Then she turned back to their problems. First addressing Alex and the way the school was, which he seemed pretty excited about. Francis was also, quite visually excited. Just smiling and looking between them as she mentioned the idea of being in space. Now that was something he was good at.

And even better, Alex confirmed they could be friends. Francis smiled gleefully, with a nod and a handshake. That was the best response the boy had to give the new friend. Friendship was important, especially when talking was so desperately poor. It was a lot harder that way. Principal Maxine also agreed friendship would be good. Then explaining where his room was, and then next to Orientation. He managed a "Thank...you" and when asking for any further questions he simply shook his head.

Alexander did have a question, which Francis listened to after he finished unpacking. He assumed orientation as well. But he wasn't about to say that. He wasn't in charge, and if he didn't have to speak, he wouldn't. Because it was so difficult, and the Principal was already here and being asked.

(Also yeah, totally good with having them bunk in the same room!)

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Fun fact: The first team I joined on here was the X-Viners, similar structure as this.

So with that said I'm super interested in sliding a character onto the team as a call to nostalgia.

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Washington looks through the Headmistress' large office window overlooking the school grounds, his hands tightly clasped behind his back. His enhanced vision observed each and every student that showed up, a sneer on his face as the numbers grew. The mimic never liked children, especially teenagers. It was a human struggle that he himself didn't have to deal with in his lifetime. While his knowledge of his race was nonexistent, he still got to experience hatching from an egg, already a boy from his first day. It wasn't even two weeks until he reached maturity, his mind incredibly receptive to the world around him. That was 1895, this was now.

The spymaster found himself in Maxima's office in awaiting her to join him, with matters to discuss pertaining to the student body now under their "care." It was not merely his duty to instruct these malleable minds in the art of deception, but to keep his employer informed always on the goings in this Institute, something he took very seriously as any professional would.

While his gaze wandered, it always ended up back on the parking lot, more specifically, Juno Fei. A sinister grin formed on his green face, relishing for a moment in what joy he'll take in being in charge of someone who only recently held a life debt over his head.

@maxinemaxima

Micro-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Micro-Man

As the exchange went on between Red Jay and himself, Reed would peer at the corner of bespectacled face and glance at the stranger, taking his eyes off of him only a few times as his friend would respond to his inquiry. After trying to see if he could pick up the stranger's face by going through the banks of his nigh-perfect memory, he was able to confirm that he had never seen this person before in his entire life. But it didn't matter much in the end, Reed honestly didn't think much of who he was and didn't find anything particularly interesting about him from what little information he was able to obtain. Causing him to slowly glance back at Will once he was done with his assessment.

"I suppose you haven't seen her?"

No Caption Provided

He would pause for a few seconds after that question had been asked, his grip on his suitcase becoming flimsy and his eyes somewhat frantic as a result of all that the inquiry had entailed. For all of his limited ability to understand minute social implications, he was well aware of who it was that Will was referring to. Venilia.

One of the other members of their group of misfits, and his personal tormentor. It had been quite a while since the two had exchange looks of mutual distaste within the halls of Haven, so it was needless to say that Reed wasn't exactly filled with sorrow when she had decided to disappear from the rest of them. That wasn't to say that the Miniature Prodigy hated her, but she certainly wasn't a person that he was waiting in anticipation for.

"If you're referring to Venilia, then I haven't seen her relatively recently." His voice was modest and prompt as always, and with an actual attempt to make eye contact with Will, something that had taken a while for him to get used to. "Though, Juno and Ozzy should be here by now, based on what I could gather." The Quantum Explorer would once again pull out his tablet in order to locate their unique physiological signature.

@red_jay: @connor_jackson: Sorry for the wait, been swamped recently.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: Awesome, PM me the application when your ready. :)

Beelzebub_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_immortal: @alexander_west: @maxinemaxima:

The Principles words were clear and direct, something that did not need an endless conversation of back and forth.

Room B-53. Got it. Thank you. He wasn't thrilled about being at the Institute as much as he was being roomed with someone. What if they talked all night long? What if they snored? What if they took his...well, he need not go down that thought process as he knew what would happen if that were to occur.

He would begin to make his way upwards as he noticed Alexander West's brow shift. His lone revealed eye remained locked on him, ready for a shock jab and try to counter it. The attack did not come. It did not take his meta-power to quench his thought, but it gave an opening to the student as he progressed toward the stairs.

It was then he saw the student, known as Francis Flinn, in the proximity as well. he carried less fire socially, almost similar to people he had met before. The kids stood six feet, almost matching Beelzebub in weight while his weight seemed to shift ever so slightly to the right. Belzebub would continue upward as neither attempted to brawl but did hear how the two would share a room, his mind shifting back to his potential roommate. This had to be some sort of universal practical joke.

@juno_fei

The trek to his room went as expected. His roommate had not made his presence in the room as it remained fixed, bed corners carefully folded as well as the light dust that had formed on top of the bed sheeting. It could be worse, he said aloud as he walked toward the window, his hand pulling back the darkened curtain to now possess a higher vantage point to the girl who had established herself from the back of her van within school grounds. If she had seen him look down from his room window he would have an actual interaction if interaction was called for. If not, he would continue to see what she had planned.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oz had graced the hallways of academia once more. The name was different as were the color on the walls, but the hustle and bustle stayed the same as the many sheeples and drones went about their business. He had one purpose here and the crowds were not helping. The noise was annoying as he remembered it, and...Dang, look at the bootie and that one. Okay maybe school in Metro City had its advantages but Oz had to stay focused.

Hey girl. I spotted you as I was walking and was quite impressed. Im Oz. He said with a smile. Im new to Metro so maybe we can discover what's around here and get to know each other better. Oz was about to go further into his conversation when he spotted his purpose here, which was the dark skinned spectacle wearing Reed...., He may not have known it, and maybe many didnt see it, but he respected Reed as much as any other - he was quite, quite submissive to authority, and didnt bother him much - compared to the others, Reed was a blessing from God.

He made his way through the crowd, as he spotted another one from Haven, Will. Will had more spunk than Reed, and they did have their moments where they bumped heads, Oz vowing never to forget the moment he through a soda can at his head when he was napping. That being said, and many other infractions against him, Will had always put tension aside where the greater good was in question. He wasnt going to tell him openly to his face, but Will was legit a hero as any other, and probably the only actual one seeking the title.

Yo....Oz shouted through the crowd, throwing his hands up in the air to show his elated demeanor at their presence. He would walk over closer, offering Reed a closed fist for a fist pound for a greeting. If the gesture went over his head, he would merely give him a friendly tap on his shoulder. He would give Will a head nod to initiate small chatter when he noticed another, Connor Jackson, with them. Did he get removed from the band? Sup fella.

He would give them a moment to discuss anything they wanted because he had something to say.

No Caption Provided

Yo, so I know things can get crazy when we get together but I wanted to tell you guys face to face. I think I at least owed you that. It was something Oz had thought for sometime, and it wasnt vital that he had to shoo the new guy from hearing what he had to say. Im not going to be attending the Institute. It was blunt and something that came off clearly that he had thought carefully of his words. What happened at the Academy still carries some scars and I think I want normal. Though Alex was quite annoying and talked as much as he ran, he went missing and though we werent the closest, his vanishing is still weird. Then there is possibly Mari, who I dont want to see ever again, if she did get invited to this facility and of course there is Juno and Ven.

Oz let out a sigh when he spoke Ven's name as he finally realized the duo were not with Will and Reed. Juno was strict and a straight shooter. He didnt agree with many of her view points, but....Oz realized that he didnt agree with any of Juno's viewpoints. Ven was another story. She was a bulldog, but man was she smoking hot. I havent seen any of them recently, and I prefer to keep it that way. I see Juno every now and then when she she needs my assistance. Oz realized his words came off awkwardly, and looked directly at Reed if he had dark thoughts regarding what he had just said. Nothing is happening with me and Juno though, fellas. As for Ven, I just dont want to be screamed at right now. Im sure she will be pissed when she hears the news, but Im sure she will hunt me down for not telling her in person and seek some sort of Greek revenge.

A sorrowful look appeared on Oz's face. The crew had their moments and he knew this decision was more on him than anyone else. So you guys know how to reach me if you guys need me. I have meta-memory so if I have to change my number because of constant threats from Ven via text than I will call you. Peace out people. Its been a blast. And hey, if you ever see Ezra who gave me this dope watch or any other hottie, give me a call if you need a wingman. She has to be hot though. Im talking eight or above.

With that, Oz gave the trio a peace sign with his fingers, turning from the group as he walked down the hall corridors.

@juno_fei@spartaca (I wanted to share this with you guys)

MaxineMaxima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Maxine observes the young speedsters emotions that seem to be on display like a book to be read by the light of a lamp shining in the darkness, she waits for him to respond or acknowledge Francis's own presence. She is unaware of Alex's former behavior in the other Academy, otherwise the young teen would get quite the lecture on not doing any of that here in her Institute.

Maxine squints her eyes a bit at him as Alex makes a visible change of expression to one of humor now, but with just a hint of being serious as he replies to her. Indeed, it is 'cool' to have a space station. It's not something she created herself but it is something she took the ownership of from SharrCorp when she took over the company. It's the perfect thing for a lot of the higher level classes that the students will take part in. Though, not all of them.

Alex introduces himself, his name instantly being memorized, along with Francis' own, since as the Principle she needs to know every name of every student who walks through the doors of her Institute, along with their capabilities. She will not accept any student application without knowing what each one can do. It's because of this knowledge that Maxine knows Alex is a speedster. She'll be keeping an eye on this one for multiple reasons.

Francis has no questions, even thanking her. Maxine doesn't respond to that as she then looks up at Alex to answer his question, "Why not play some basketball with Francis here or perhaps a game of chess if basketball is not to his liking? There's snacks available in the Cafeteria if either of you need one. You can also talk to some of the other students and get to know them."

MaxineMaxima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baddy:

After Maxine's meeting with the two students has come to it's end, she wheels herself into her office and finds someone there standing by the window like some sentinel standing guard. He even has those hands clasped behind his back as the redhead can just tell simply by looking at him: The wheels in that head are turning.

Maxine does not voice it, but she's glad he is here and hoped he wasn't waiting for too long. This man is exactly who she needs to keep an eye on the students. His shape-shifting, theoretically, should even allow him to spy on them from time to time if needed. But there is time enough to discuss the possibility of that during this meeting, which is one of several reasons why Maxine called for it when she read Washington's application for a teaching position.

To have a shape-shifter in her Institute is beyond valuable. His ability can provide numerous insights into the student body, but first Maxine will need to know what exactly Washington's purpose will be aside from teaching a class. How far is he willing to go? It's a question that Maxine hopes to find out and it'll even better if it's to her satisfaction as well as her advantage.

As Maxine comes in, she speaks to him as she makes a mental note on that sneer on his face but does not mention it since his thoughts are his own, "Washington. Glad you could make it. It's a pleasure to meet you." She says as she slips behind her desk before promptly putting her hands, neatly folding each other, on her desk.

Maxine gestures to a seat, "Please, have a seat." She waits for Washington to have a seat, extend his hand for a handshake if he is so inclined, which she returns if he does, before she continues regardless if she he chooses to sit or stand. It's his choice, it doesn't matter to her either way. "What do you think of the Institute so far, Washington?"

Spartaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Spartaca

Clasping the straps to her backpack, the seemingly perfect goddess walked down the stone path that led toward the Victorian styled mansion. With a face full of determination and overconfidence, she stopped in front of the marbled fountain that spewed water from the basin and did the unexpected: She leaned forward. Without a care for the eyes that now flanked her surrounding, the rebellious teen allowed the pressure of the downpour to stimulate her tongue and fill her mind with memories of the Academy.

Once she was done quenching her extra behavior, she leaned back and released an exaggerated sigh of relief. "Good quality, kind of like the Academy," She admitted, before glancing around to meet the moving bodies that consumed her person. 'What?! I was thirsty. Plus who else was going to determine if this school was classy?" Her question was only met with gossip and repulsed expressions that screamed freak. "So much for my catwalk entrance..." She grumbled, watching as the kids went about their business. Now she had to make up for her off-putting display, which wasn't going to be difficult in her mind. She was Venilia after all.

With that as a reminder, the queen of all drama sat her sights on the mansion that was now both her home and school. At the moment she was overly pleased to be given a fresh new start, including the chance to return to her world. The best part about the school already was that she didn't have to traumatize her enemies, or ruin their entire reputation for trying to get in her way of being the most popular student. Inhaling the air with her enhanced sense of smell, the imperfect blonde reminded herself that she had a school to grace with her presence. As she strode past the shooting fountain and the autumn trees that stood in formation, her deep blue eyes caught the stare of an unknown student.

He stood close by the entrance of the boarding school, just staring at her with what she believed to be a look of desire. "What's with his hair?" She mumbled under her breath, looking repulsed by the way it stood up like a porcupine. The only difference between the porcupine and Vegeta there was that his hair slanted like it wanted to escape the roots of his head. What was even worse? His fashion sense: Who told this guy we were living in the Sengoku Period of Japan? She thought, mentally jotting down notes and asking questions that any student wearing a modified version of the school's uniform would ask.

The Queen of Mean was about to open her mouth to reject the pajamaed ninja when he turned around and entered the school. With a smirk and a shrug, the hybrid advanced forward and made it to the stairs that led up to the double doors of the school. She was pleased to know she didn't have to haymaker the deities of love that unbeknownst to her plagued her mother of this earth. Venilia right now knew she was hottest being to enroll in the school, but she was trying to turn over a new leaf or at least trying for the mission. Standing on the outside deck of the entrance, the imperfect goddess began ironing her uniform with her hands. After guiding any strand of blonde hair from her face, she dug into the back pockets of her bag and pulled out her earphones.

No Caption Provided

With her phone in her hand and earphones in her ears, the high deity opened the two doors to the school and entered inside. She would have swung the doors open in a dramatic manner and cat-walked into the hall, but she didn't want to get expelled for yanking the doors from their hinges and accidentally killing a bystander. "I don't wanna leave" by Snow Tha Product freestyled in her ears, conveying her mood and thoughts at the moment. Venilia moved through the crowded hall, pushing every obnoxious kid who blocked the pathway. She needed to find her room and settle in, but she knew absolutely no one who got to the school earlier than her. Glancing around while the freestyle continued to drown her ears with bars, the impulsive goddess approached the first female her eyes sat on. "Hey!" She shouted over the music, attempting to tap the girl's shoulder. "You look like the girl who promised to escort me to my room." Venilia smirked, obviously lying to cover how lame it felt to ask for assistance.

No Caption Provided

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxinemaxima:

Washington could hear her arriving minutes in advance, his large ears twitching as she neared closer and closer. Still, he remained in his stoic position, acting none the wiser. Finally, the Headmistress entered her own office, and he felt her analytical gaze on him immediately. This wasn't a surprise, as most people tended to stare at his appearance, doubly so with the knowledge of his abilities.

The mimic turned around sharply as Maxima started with the pleasantries, strolling over to the welcomed seat and shaking her hand at the same time. "A pleasure indeed, Ms. Maxima. I've heard a great many things about you."

The alien took a seat, adjusting until he was comfy before putting his foot up on his other knee. The question came right after, as to what he thought of the Institute, to which that sneer returned to his jade visage once more. "Well, between the Space Station and the grounds that we sit in? I am very impressed with your resources, Headmistress. The same cannot be said for the... Youths we have welcomed through the doors..." The intensity in his voice regarding children spoke volumes about his opinion on them, casually checking his sharp nails while doing so. "An interesting move, if I say so myself. Welcoming any and all Metas, as opposed to say, a more selected group of impressionable minds. It's certainly work that cuts itself out for us."

He laid his hand out flat, calmly yet firmly placing his fist on it. "This being said, I have dealt with worse than what these students can do. You have my full assurance that they will by sculpted into capable individuals under my watch. That... Or they will crumble instead. I don't deal in half measures, and I firmly believe that one must adapt to what's presented to them, or die trying." Wash slowly lowered his hands, his purple eyes fixing on hers. "That is what you're looking for, is it not?"

Avatar image for thomas_richards
thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baddy: @maxinemaxima: Hope it's alright if I joined you two, that way we can get everything goin faster

Thomas Richards stood in the shadows of which flowed behind him, his pitch-black hair and unnaturally good looks were hidden from the darkness that he had decided to envelope himself in. The larger than life mansion that he found himself standing in front of was impressive to even Thomas, but not that impressive. The Billionaire had heard of this school through his many channels and had applied for the position of teacher he would be teaching Combat, Self defense and Marksmanship. He had told no one his secret identity, and to this day no one knew except for Damian, Candice, and possibly the reporter woman Rebecca. And despite all of the begging Maxine might do, nothing would change such...

The Outlaw would be teaching these students.

Thomas Richards would remain hidden from the superhuman world.

Tugging on his helmet and putting on his jacket the Outlaw of Bludstone would stride forward heading straight for the lions den. He moved through the students forcing them out of his way with little halt; until eventually they learned to make way for him.

He reached Maxine's door and stopped on the outside deciding to listen in for a moment, as he heard a voice inside.

"This being said, I have dealt with worse than what these students can do. You have my full assurance that they will by sculpted into capable individuals under my watch. That... Or they will crumble instead. I don't deal in half measures, and I firmly believe that one must adapt to what's presented to them, or die trying.That is what you're looking for, is it not?"

No Caption Provided

Then with the silent skill of a specter, Thomas would slip in the room and lean on the wall responding to the green guy with sarcasm in his tone "As appealing as that sounds, we can't go to such extremes? Riiiiight?" He'd look at the green alien through his helmet and shrug his shoulders, his body conveying no feeling other than the simple matter of the fact Then he'd turn to Maxine and give her a two-fingered salute. "Good morning Maxine."

Then turning to Washington he'd give him the same salute "Names Outlaw, I'm guessing you're another teach?"

Depending on his answer Thomas would nod his head slowly then he'd turn back to Maxine his voice iffy as if he didn't care much "Anyway, I'm here to teach, but I don't need a bedroom, I'll be living in Bludstone. I don't deal in half measures either. I'm going to teach these kids the same way that I was taught, it will include Blood, Sweat, and Tears. But nothing as extreme as they could die. That would be bad for everyone."

He'd give a sideways look to Washington and his lenses would narrow a bit.

With a clap of his hands The Outlaw would flex his shoulders and turn to the head of the school, his tone going from sarcastic and uncaring to deadly serious, but not angry or disrespectful

"I'm not here to make heroes, or villains, or whatever the hell you want them to be. If we understand that...Then we'll be all good."

Shifting his body to Washinton he'd hold his hand out, "Look forward to seeing what you can do."

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before their meeting could continue, Washington heard someone eavesdropping on their conversation outside, his large ears once again twitching at the slightest noise. Eventually, the man would make himself known with a gross display of showboating and inconsideration.

"As appealing as that sounds, we can't go to such extremes? Riiiiight?"

"..." Wash took but a quiet inhale in retort, his eyes instantly hampered with an irritated expression. Right from his dragged out words to immediate sarcasm, the spy already has a dislike for this apparent colleague of his.

"Anyway, I'm here to teach, but I don't need a bedroom, I'll be living in Bludstone. I don't deal in half measures either. I'm going to teach these kids the same way that I was taught, it will include Blood, Sweat, and Tears. But nothing as extreme as they could die. That would be bad for everyone."

"..." He kept his gaze forward during the barb, making his disinterest painfully obvious to even the the most clueless of individuals.

"Look forward to seeing what you can do."

Washington would finally clear his throat, standing up from his seat without so much as glancing at the extended hand of "Outlaw" and keep his gaze focused on the Headmistress. "Perhaps we'll continue our discussion at a more... Convenient time, yes? You'll find me in my study, if you wish to do so. A pleasant first day for you, Headmistress." The agent would place a hand on his chest, and give a formal bow of his head before turning to leave.

Just before opening the door, the alien would raise his index finger to make a point. "I'd also suggest getting a lock on your door, should you have anyone else walking in on what is obviously an exclusive meeting..."

Washington would take his leave.

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baddy:

Before their meeting could continue, Washington heard someone eavesdropping on their conversation outside, his large ears once again twitching at the slightest noise. Eventually, the man would make himself known with a gross display of showboating and inconsideration.

*LOL* I understand the inconsideration part. But how was he showboating? LMAO

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Baddy

@alexander_west: A guy sneaks into a business meeting and is immediately sarcastic towards the person who was already there talking. How was he not showboating? Would you have preferred grandstanding? XD

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Alexander_West

@baddy:

He wasn't really showing off though. Slipping in the room and being sarcastic is more of a douchebag move then a showboating one.

If he showed off he would have slipped in the room and remarked about how awesome he was for doing it, or something else. He didn't make a remark about sneaking in the room, nor did he flaunt it.

Though I understand why Washington doesn't like him *LOL* I wouldn't either.

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baddy:

Love how we're two seconds in and we're already enemies LMAO

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Baddy

@alexander_west: Well then Outlaw shouldn't walk into meetings! If someone did that to me at work, I would literally throw my coffee mug directly into their face LMAO.

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baddy:

The Outlaw doesn't care! He's ascended to beyond such petty social things! But really *LOL* It's kinda hard to write people like Thomas because I would be pissed too LMAO, but sometimes we just gotta do these things, and I think havin Thomas as a teacher will bring something spicy to the school. And having a Teacher rivalry instead of just student rivalries is something both unique and cool.

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ParagonxXx

@alexander_west: @baddy: I apologize if I come across the wrong way so here we go. Next time you want in on an interaction, I'd greatly appreciate it that you ask, Lamar. And next time I'd also appreciate it very much that I am given the opportunity to reply first. That last part goes to both of you. Thank you.

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ParagonxXx

@thomas_richards: @baddy:

Maxine likes what she hears from Washington. It doesn't matter to her if he's an alien who can change his form into whatever he wants. He's useful and displays a similar interest in the student body as the redhead does. The two, she predicts, will get along just fine. But just before Maxine can think about responding, in comes Thomas Richards as if he's an Alpha Dog out to prove he's the best and can go anywhere he wants. He's about to be proven wrong.

Maxine clenches her jaw, raising an eyebrow at being called by her first name by the rude intruder when he wasn't given permission to do so. It's almost as if the Queen of all Metro City media and Washington could be twins in this moment of inconsiderate intrusion for both stare at Thomas with an irritated expression that is painfully obvious to any keen observer. Maxima's eyes stare up at Thomas like daggers, as if silently trying to drill into that thick skull without the words being said about how rude he's being.

Then Washington stands to leave, bowing to her in respect as Maxine nods her own head in return. Him she respects so she returns it when it is given. The man's recommendation will definitely be taken into a account. Thomas should be taking notes right now for he can learn a lot from Washington. Once the shape-shifter leaves, Maxine's emerald green eyes once again move to look at Thomas. If looks could kill, hers certainly would. With her immense telekinetic power, she has half a mind to pull a Darth Vader and choke the life from him for the disrespect he has shown her.

Instead, Maxine glances at the clock on the wall before she once again looks up at this man from her wheelchair. When she finally speaks, her voice sounds very much like the calm before the storm. There is suppressed anger there but with enough of an icy touch it instantly chills the room with her mood, "Your appointment with me wasn't for another 23 minutes, Outlaw."

Without missing a beat, Maxine continues without letting Thomas interrupt her, "You are obviously not a businessman, if you were then I don't know how you would do things where you would have your office and I don't really care, but here I'm your boss. You work for me and that means there are rules as well as boundaries your not allowed to cross. This is my turf and you WILL respect it as well as me. If you ever come into my office without leave to do so and interrupt an important meeting, then you can consider yourself fired. Also, I decide how and what methods will be used to be taught the student body, not you, so don't come in here thinking your ways are better than mine."

Maxine continues without missing a beat and Thomas had better be listening because her deadly serious tone of voice leaves ZERO debate on the matter. It's her way or the highway, "And from here on out, you will call me Boss or ma'am. You don't get to call me by anything else but that because you haven't earned it. If I say jump, you say how high. And if I schedule a meeting with you, will NOT arrive 20 minutes early for it, nor will you arrive late or I'll have your job and give it to another."

Maxine keeps staring at him, not caring the least little bit if Thomas is intimidated by her or not. That is not even the point. If he is not willing to be respectful of her rules and her ways, he can leave. She's not leaving any room to argue with her. "Am. I. CLEAR. Mr. Outlaw?"

Dark_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

(Thomas' identity is hidden *LOL* even from Maxine)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ParagonxXx

@dark_west: Real Names are required on applications, not codenames, and Maxine would immediately reject any teacher application if she doesn't know their real names. But I'll edit.

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Sorry if it's to much trouble you don't have too, Thomas is just someone who's secret identity means like a lot. Especially to me, but you don't have to edit it if real names are a requirement, I can deal with it.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ParagonxXx

@alexander_west: I already edited, but from here on out I don't think it's too much to ask if Maxine alone knows who "The Outlaw" really is considering she is trusting him with her students. You know me, I'm not going to have my character blab it to everyone. I'll respect you on that.

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

It's not a OOC thing as much as an IC thing. I know that you wouldn't spill the beans. But Thomas doesn't, Batman didn't join the JL and instantly reveal his identity right? It's kinda like that, It's just a trust thing. Thomas will reveal his identity eventually, just not yet. If that makes sense.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyler_Marshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxinemaxima:

Tyler Marshal was going to be a teacher. Holy crappy crap crap. This was really happening, The billionaire playboy was going to be teaching kids how to fight. Thomas Richards had almost instantly dropped the job after hearing that his boss was quote {An Evil, Sadistic, child-killing B*tch} Now Tyler highly doubted it was that bad. Especially when his former student practically begged Tyler to take his job to which Tyler readily accepted. His whole crusade consisted of making the world safer and teaching the new world of superpowered people was a way to make that future come to a reality.

No Caption Provided

And so as he walked through the school he kept his face forward and he reached Maxine's office and gently knocked, the well-dressed young man would patiently wait for her to respond. If given permission to enter he would approach the beautiful wheelchaired woman and give her a stunning smile in which his enormous 6'4 form would bend down a little to extend his arm to her.

"Hellow Ms. Maxima, I'm Tyler Marshal, and from what I've seen so far I'm loving your school. So please, give me the details of my job. Combat and defense correct?"

No Caption Provided

He'd sit down in a spare chair and adjust his suit so it didn't crinkle. Then rubbing his hands he'd look at his boss with charming but analyzing eyes, mentally profiling her before and during the time she talked. Trying to determine if this was someone he could affectively work with.

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally the first thing I thought of

No Caption Provided

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juno_fei:

If it's about Tyler's identity, Maxine already knows *LOL* but if not then it went WHOOSH over my head LMAO

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: It's about how Thomas left and now there's yet another businessman who's also filthy rich and happens to be a vigilante.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juno_fei:

*LOL* well in my defense no one knew The Outlaw was Thomas. And Tyler got word of the job through Thomas who was one of Tyler's students. It sounds better than just completely disregarding Thomas two seconds in the school, especially since Maxine didn't fire him y'know? That way I can have it make like partial sense.

Spartaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Spartaca

When Ven notices the "chaos" amongst the teachers:

No Caption Provided
But the teachers...
But the teachers...
No Caption Provided

LOL

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartaca said:

When Ven notices the "chaos" amongst the teachers:

No Caption Provided
But the teachers...
But the teachers...
No Caption Provided

LOL

Washington when he first meets Ven:

No Caption Provided

Spartaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juno_fei: Bother Reed or Barbara! They’re the real menace 😂 🛑 ✋

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden: Oh don't worry, my methods are unbiased in their dispersion. All will be broken <_<

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Cutting_Edge  Online

@shield-maiden: Hitting you with a pm soon :p

@juno_fei: Could I... Not be broken? Not that's very much a discomfort upon my person :[ lol.

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers