Maverick Incorporated U.S (Closed)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@maverick_6: [I meant to reply to you but I got caught up in a bunch of stuff and with a group. I'll work on the reply today.]

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@maverick_6:

"In San Valentin, I ran into a small group of, what I would consider terrorists. But before I get ahead of myself-" smirking as he contiunes. "I've been trying to clean up the city, I recently scrambled a large mafia organization. I took a foot in their stronghold and kept the weapons." Leaving out the fact that he was selling them on the side.

Having his on functioning leg dangle off the table, in a kiddish manner. "That's when I was hired by these two con-men. They were supposed to pay me to take out this winged man. But they left out the fact that he had friends. So I fought the fly boys and was damaged. When I tried to make my escape and repair myself, that when I was shot by some rifle. I don't know who, or how far away. But! I believe it was the two suits. They just wanted to get me out of the picture, maybe. Why else would they send me against six super humans, and then shoot me when I tried to run?"

Supporting himself with his elbows. "That's why I need the upgrades and at least two to three men. Or at least give me the boost and a power armor, that way, if things get messy, Maverick won't be on the scene."

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Might pay a visit here soon.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Maverick_6
Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall:

The 7th armor looks appealing. Everything else? Too futuristic/impractical looking :P Aside from the LP4 Pistol maybe.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Timur checks his pager for a while after hearing a buzz, turns out there is a message from the man from that fancy office. Currently he is fishing in Alaska, which is nice if he didn't have to beat up a bunch of werebears before. Their fur makes for excellent coat, and their healing makes for excellent captives.

Now he has to turn them to the authorities, but he makes them gather food first.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3:

As he is hauled off to the medical wing, Moya looks more into the things he's talking about. San Valentine, this situation and those involved. A few entities and one super family it would seem, the Hadleys. It was chaotic and it seemed as though in actuality it would be good to have eyes there.

"Actually Mr. Sondra, we might need to have eyes there after all. It looks like fiasco. How about this? 4 men. Two with exos, 1 sniper and another shadow company for lightweight recon..." His pain was in essence "turned off." Something even that could be done for their normal humans could also be done to a cyborg. One leg was removed for replacement, and reattached with another, good as new. "As for your upgrades, you seem to be in need of some firepower, perhaps additional skeletal augmentation. But that's for later for now..." She flips through Sondra's files on a tablet. "You seem like you could use better firepower. How about an upgrade for your arm rifles. Higher velocity NCTC Rounds. A bit more power as well as kick. Or, perhaps we could just use better propellant and metal storm modify it, make it caseless and give it an adjustable fire rate and that can shoot rounds simultaneously..."

She suggests to him, but it was his choice. As long as he didn't want something on the scale of some tactical nuclear weapon there was much that seemed doable. "Take your pick. And keep it reasonable, ok?"

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jwalser3

@maverick_6:

His eyes widen, "I must thank you for the great gift. The men will be treated well." Moving his new and shiny leg, he looks at the woman and grins. "As far as upgrades go, I wouldn't mind upgrading these .45s for something with a little more kick. What ever you said, lets do it! Maybe some better plating for my cybernetics. Something that can at least withstand a few .50s"

Slowly rising off the table, he begins to walk towards the window and looks out. "I want a net launcher...maybe outside my forearm, or one of my legs." He turns and smiles at her. "Thank you again. Let us start as soon possible."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Mister Bold seemed quite eloquent in giving his speech to Ultra Girl and she couldn't help but to be swayed by his charisma.

As she heard his offer she stood up and raised her finger while closing her eyes, suddenly she stopped mid sentence

Wait, is this what I really want to do?

she furrowed her brows as she was in deep contemplation

Yes, if I do this maybe I can be even better friends with Bradshaw

She grinned while opening her eyes "I accept your offer Mister Bold!" cautiously she inched slowly and ever so carefully to the grown man who was a foot taller than her, she balanced on one leg as she leaned over in a attempt hug the burly man

Hope he doesn't punch me.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Maverick_6

@jwalser3:

Oh don't thank me yet...

The woman sits with her leg crossed atop the other, scrolling through her tablet as she mutually smiles back. "Don't forget that you are paying for this. We're already making the withdrawls." He is laid down in the seat as the parts begin to get 3-D printed elsewhere, specifically made for Sondra's rather abnormal body. type. "But you'll be back in action in no time. You should be able to take a few .50 cals with a bit of Kryon plating, but I'd high advise that you stay away from armor piercing, anything more then a .50 cal and that you do not stand in front of something like say, a M2 Browning Machine Gun. For now, just goto sleep Mr Sondra. We'll take care of the rest and make a few...arrangements."

If was compliant, he would be indeed put to sleep as sedatives were added the bio-logical components of his body, or through the interfacing with his technology using a direct link with something connected to the man so as to "tune" him. Either way, when the man would awake next, he would find a new body with a new machine gun, able to fire his .45's faster and with the the force of something like a .50 cal, as well as new armor and the weapons he himself did request. Waiting for him was a team, of men, hired to not only accompany him, but to in reality, moniter him and act with caution upon entering San Valentine.

"You ready to go?" Was the simple question as one man cocked a sleek looking AK-337 rifle that many among maverick so favored.

@ultra_girl_

Bold seems to be a bit taken back, raising his hands in the air but realizes what she is doing. Though it doesn't make it less awkward as she does manage to hug him, he smiles irregardless, amused at this cheery girl and laughing lighthearted to himself. "Good to hear. Welcome aboard."

He pats her back with one hand and gives her a sort of rub of reassurance. He does wonder on some legal matters. She doesn't exactly have a record of any sort being that she was from another dimension. She would also probably need someone to watch her and teach her earthly ways. So, he decides. "I already have the perfect place in mind for you to live."

Not too long after, the group is taken to a limousine, where they are then transported to somewhere very familiar to Bradshaw, his Condo Complex

You gotta be sh*tting me.

As they are lead to the door, he opens it. "We'll take care of the paper work, and bring you something to sign later. Until then, it's on me."

No Caption Provided

"We can't have one such as yourself living on the streets, can we? Make yourself at home. Mr. Bradshaw, if your feeling neighborly, why don't you help our soon-to-be employee in. You are next door, after all."

"....."

Bold smirks slyly at Bradshaw as he simply, takes his leaves, adjusting his tie, and leaving the Mewni princess now in the hands of the Maverick mutant hunter. His eyes go over from him looking towardsthe door, to now looking over to her.

"...Uh."

(Sorry if it seems a little rushed, both of you, but I'm a bit tired at the moment...)

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@maverick_6: (No p :)

"OH MY GOSH, BRADSHAW THIS IS SO KAWAII!"

Ultra Girl's eyes shined with enthusiasm, she must have moved her head left and right a dozen times as she switched between looking at Bradshaw before squealing squealing girlishly.

After about a minute of this she stopped to catch her breath

"Let's exchange numbers"she requested with a frivolous face as she pulled out her cellphone.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Walking towards the chopper, Sodra Die Mens hair is sent backwards. He grins as the 4 man team looks at him. His armor, shiny and brand new. He feels good with his new parts. Upon entering the helicopter, he looks at the group of men and says

"Ek kyk goed." (I look good). They all look at each other in confusion grinning he pats the pilot on the shoulder, signalling to take off. The chopper accession is quick and smooth. It begins its short flight to San Valentine.

Avatar image for raleigh_aurelius
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Raleigh_Aurelius

*coughs*

Might do something.
Might do something.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Maverick_6

@raleigh_aurelius:

Go for it. I welcome the activity, to this place.

@ult_nerx: Think that should actually about do it, just for now. You are essentially under Maverick and the next thing from me is probably gonna be throwing you into something major, or into an event.

Charles_Hurley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

Bradshaw gives Ultra Girl a rather blank look to say the least.

"...Huh? Ka-what now? Where the hell have you been learning these words?" He says pinching in between the ridge of his nose a bit out frustration, though he quickly stops. She seems to notice when she frustrates or confuses him. Generally, most things she did do had this effect on him, because he wasn't quite sure on how to deal with someone like her. He was extremely used to most people hating him, and though he was initially caustic. He didn't know how to deal with something....like her. Something kind, he was more familiar with going up against some type of giant monster or Kaiju.

"Alright alright. Calm the hell down, ok? Yeah....we can share numbers. Just don't expect me to be havin' tea parties or any of that stuff...."Bradshaw pulls out a cellphone as he types on it, telling her his number and adding it to his list of contacts. It was honestly best that he kept an eye on her, when he thought about it. "Alright, now give me yo-" He stopped mid sentence, taking a moment to look up at her.

"What...what's your name. Not your alias but....your actual name?" He said looking at the Mewni Princess, he hardly knew what the hell to call her. It really did feel odd calling her Ultra-Girl or UG all the time. But, she didn't exactly have a mask to hide her identity, being that as far as records went, she didn't exist.

Gonna be a hell of a time making a file for her.

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Over the afternoon the number of protesters had grown steadily in number, of all the alleged sins recently exposed none would resonate so quickly as culpability in the death of an innocent child. Of all the demonstrations going on this this one was easily the loudest and most vigorous as to the venom spat about the corporate mercenaries housed within the secure facility. Mothers who had lost children to violence in unsolved cases were in attendance and being interviewed by the media, crying women of children murdered were always a ratings smash. They all demanded variations of the same:

If these monsters killed one child, how many other unlawful murders have been covered up?

Why are they allowed to hide behind their walls and guns and act as if above the law of the common man?

Signs in the crowd:

Real soldiers serve their country, not a boardroom of shareholders.

Patriots do not serve only the top bidder

My tax dollars are not to hire paid killers!

Give them money and they give us death! (Play on give me liberty or give me death)

You hiring bros, I'll whack people for cheap yo?

Maverick PMC - War Crime Trials NOW!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

GOT EEEEEM!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You jerkholes killed a child!?

Oh, it's definitely on next time we meet.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_:

"What a fine mess this is looking like right now. Still...I can't help but be impressed..."

The CEO of Maverick Incorporated himself looked down at the group of protestorss from the upper floor exterior, puffing a cigar through his lips. Their chants loud and able to be heard for miles. People were prevented from getting in by M.U.Os with riot shields and an assortment of non lethal weapons. They were kept at a distance from the corporation, as this devolving into a violence would end badly. What had impressed him is that he made this corporation with the intent of being able to combat those who were considered essentially, gods to the average man. He was prepared for many an attack, but less prepared then he had so believed for something like this.

The irony of it is that all this trouble was being caused by ordinary, angered people. With higher powers now giving them looks, Maverick was lesser known, no longer. They had been thrust into the spotlight. A woman walks up next to him, seemingly armored up and ready to depart somewhere. "I'm to blame for the San Valentine occurrence going on currently. I'll be leaving for the place soon. Unless you planned on firing me."

"I'd never fire you. You're too important, and I don't like sending you out in the field like that, but go ahead. You aren't usually the one to blunder, but, I suppose this is my fault. I should have took that man apart myself, but now it's come back to bite me the ass. I have a plan." The burly man takes the cigar out into an ash tray with uncanny accuracy, as he looks over towards her, flicking the cigar away from the rooftop.

"The people want answers?" He begins with a sly smirk. "Well I'll give em what they want. Might as well! We're in the spotlight now, might as well make us of it." "I've already devised a legal report and compiled a list of most questions people seem to be asking and how to go about answering them, though it is only a guideline. Anything else you need?"

"....No. That's it Moya. Go on off to Sans Valentine. I have a few calls to make." She takes her leave, going off to San Valentine, as the CEO flips out a phone, smirking as it rings.

This game has changed. More then it has in years, it was bound to happen some time. But I'll go ahead and play.

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Feel that chill? I'm not sure what is dropping faster, the temperature...or your stock price :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#governmentbailouts

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

Bradshaw gives Ultra Girl a rather blank look to say the least.

"...Huh? Ka-what now? Where the hell have you been learning these words?" He says pinching in between the ridge of his nose a bit out frustration, though he quickly stops. She seems to notice when she frustrates or confuses him. Generally, most things she did do had this effect on him, because he wasn't quite sure on how to deal with someone like her. He was extremely used to most people hating him, and though he was initially caustic. He didn't know how to deal with something....like her. Something kind, he was more familiar with going up against some type of giant monster or Kaiju.

"Alright alright. Calm the hell down, ok? Yeah....we can share numbers. Just don't expect me to be havin' tea parties or any of that stuff...."Bradshaw pulls out a cellphone as he types on it, telling her his number and adding it to his list of contacts. It was honestly best that he kept an eye on her, when he thought about it. "Alright, now give me yo-" He stopped mid sentence, taking a moment to look up at her.

"What...what's your name. Not your alias but....your actual name?" He said looking at the Mewni Princess, he hardly knew what the hell to call her. It really did feel odd calling her Ultra-Girl or UG all the time. But, she didn't exactly have a mask to hide her identity, being that as far as records went, she didn't exist.

Gonna be a hell of a time making a file for her.

Ultra Girl squinted as she contemplated while leaning her head back confused "I was just about to tell you that"

huh

"okay I will but under one condition"UG replied with a mischievous as well as smug look.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c7179498eb5
deactivated-59c7179498eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to have a pointed conversation with the CEO...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

Bradshaw blinks, and squints looking at her. He was skeptical, to say the least of her look.

"One condition? Why the....alright. You gotta tell me what it is then. Then maybe I'll think it over. What is you want, huh?" He crosses his arms. Seems like something she should just tell him, from his perspective.

Better not be what I just said...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Maverick_6
flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: lol bro who is that guy you use for a look.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Maverick_6

@flucks:

Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising. Easily one of the greatest and most satisfying final bosses of any recent game XD

flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: lol Ima have to check that out. Dust off my fat ps3

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flucks:

It's a fun game without much doubt. It was good enough to actually stop making me play multi-player games, mostly because of how hype and over the top it is. I hope there is a sequel for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will_Slaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dark_knight:

"I'll bring nothing. You are the one who wants to see me, after all. I'll be waiting."

Will PM soon if you'd like. But right now, gotta goto work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will_Slaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be visiting regarding the prison soon.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_hastings:

Bold sat in office, rather content as he looked out, at the city. Though questions rose about him and what he did, he could always simply say that this area of Denver had the lowest amount of crime possible. Still, he felt the time was near to make an appearance, but currently, there was no pressing need. Suddenly he received word of a visitor, and being that he was at the moment, rather idle, he would most assuredly see a man of this stature.

"Send 'em in." He says simply. He escorted inside by a woman in a suit named Moya, with him and his guards allowed to be fully armed as they are brought up to the upper floors, all the way to Bold's office itself. The area around his office seemed to be armored but security measures were lowered. Despite this, there seemed to be no guards about even. As he was brought into the office, there sat Mr. Bold. He wasn't like many businessmen who were of average or fat, indeed, he was rather large, at 6 ft 2, and looked to be 250 pounds with a large chest and broad shoulders. He however, wore glasses and had a large forhead. He wasn't perfect looking facially, but he hardly minded that.

The man before him seemed confident, straightforward. And Bold was inclined to also, be straightforward with him. He motioned him to have a seat if he wished across from him as he sat at his desk.

"A proposal? Alright. Let's hear it, Mr. Hastings." He looked at him, listening to what it was he had to propose to him, intrigued and curious as to what he might offer.

_Absolution_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall:

HEY.

I am not for sale!

And well, Mav hasn't technically caught me yet.

I'm sure @pyrogram will get to that....

Eventually.

(Powers aren't genetic anyway :P)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1