Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Previously

No Caption Provided

Both Ziccarra and Zeon Liafador have died. In a battle filled with so much personal animosity, Ziccarra gave her last breath to ensure Zeon would not leave the Pit alive.

In the aftermath of their demise, The Liafador Family finds itself without a competent Matriarch to run the family. As a result of the power vacuum, Ada Guillaume and her faction known as the "Order of Malta, have completely destroyed the Red Cardinals and Liafador International.

To make matter's worse the Spirit of Y-intercept then lead an attack on Liafador Island, forcing Maya to sacrifice herself to spare the Mazoi and the remaining Kwazulu cultures.

Now.

No Caption Provided

6 months and 11 days have passed since the death of the two Liafador Head's, however even awaiting judgment the fight continues...

OOC

This is the 10 Year Anniversary battle between myself and Feral Nova.

This battle has canon implications, but those will be revealed later.

Up to the time of their original death, Ziccarra and Zeon have been fighting the entire time.

Though both are dead, the battle takes place in a "real-world" setting. They're just invisible.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2 Feral Nova  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TEN YEARS LATER AND WE STILL THROWING DOWN!

LETS GOOOOOOOOO!

Tessa_Callahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH GOD

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Shanana
Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Grimmwald

These two will just never get along, LOL.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These two will just never get along, LOL.

I honestly don't think they can, and maybe that's why Z doesn't understand why they're still fighting. Zeon gave all of her life in service to the family; now that she's thinking on her own...she really don't have anything lol

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Zeon has struggles with self-realization, and I imagine she projects those issues on Z. But then again, she may just be really angry with Ziccarra over her the family betrayal saga. But Zeon's default emotion is anger, so I don't know, LOL.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: i love their dynamic. We’ve had a lot of Sha v Nova, but the Z vs Zeon denomination of that has been been an excellent narrative

Tessa_Callahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@grimmwald: i love their dynamic. We’ve had a lot of Sha v Nova, but the Z vs Zeon denomination of that has been been an excellent narrative

Maybe my favorite tbh

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: I wasn't around for most of Prime Ziccarra's battles with Stephanie, so while I know they were best friends and had a complicated relationship, Zeon vs. Z is a lot more memorable to me. Probably because I'm a part of the Liafador story as well.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: I wasn't around for most of Prime Ziccarra's battles with Stephanie, so while I know they were best friends and had a complicated relationship, Zeon vs. Z is a lot more memorable to me. Probably because I'm a part of the Liafador story as well.

I kinda of regret holding off them fighting for as long as we did. Had this fight happened earlier, the whole Betrayal Arc probably wouldn't have happened.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: The Betrayal Arc was probably the defining moment of the Liafadors. That or the Spanish Empire.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: The Betrayal Arc was probably the defining moment of the Liafadors. That or the Spanish Empire.

That is was, it was really fun to write. Imagine if it wasn't just Leo, Leon, Z (and my other Liafador Alts) and Zeon involved. Like if we could've got Selene and Isis involved heavily too, we probably could've changed the entire outcome with that story.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Things would have happened so differently. Especially considering the degree to which Selene distrusted (even despised) Ziccarra after returning in the aftermath of the Betrayal Arc. It makes me wonder what lengths she'd have gone to had she been at the heart of all the chaos like everyone.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Things would have happened so differently. Especially considering the degree to which Selene distrusted (even despised) Ziccarra after returning in the aftermath of the Betrayal Arc. It makes me wonder what lengths she'd have gone to had she been at the heart of all the chaos like everyone.

Speaking of heart. What do you plan on doing with Alexis?

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: He'll regain consciousness, learn about Ziccarra's death, go crazy, kill everyone and rule the world as he was destined to.

But no, LOL. He'll regain consciousness but won't be nearly as powerful as before (still powerful though). He'll rededicate himself to being a hero and finally raise Tassi.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: Ahhh ok lol.

I think I'll sit Cat down for a while, with Maya gone from the moment. I think I'm going to build around Maricela

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: What is the current status between Catalina and Maricela? In any case, she should expect a visit from Alexis.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: Catalina is living in Daytonville with Tassi, trying to find Maricela. The last time they saw each other, everything was less than ideal. Maricela lives in LA and is pretty much resents Cat to a degree.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Oh yeah I remember their encounter, it was volatile. Maya should be taking care of them, she's rolling in money, LOL. What are your plans for Ziccarra following her fight with Zeon?

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Oh yeah I remember their encounter, it was volatile. Maya should be taking care of them, she's rolling in money, LOL. What are your plans for Ziccarra following her fight with Zeon?

Million Dollar Question, I'm not sure if this fight is more so about Z then it is about Ada; but that'll be revealed later.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Now that's interesting! Due in no small part to Ada being one of my favorite characters of yours.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Now that's interesting! Due in no small part to Ada being one of my favorite characters of yours.

I'm really starting to like her too

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shanana: My post is almost done, but I got a couple of questions (big surprise I know)

What is the cardinal hell/heaven called?

Do they still bleed in this limbo? O_o

Do they still feel physical pain? >__>

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: Well they are just in limbo.

And I think they should bleed and feel pain only temporarily. Only because in that interaction i had with Alexa; Z could be sad

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zeon Liafador

@grimmwald said:

@shanana: Zeon has struggles with self-realization, and I imagine she projects those issues on Z. But then again, she may just be really angry with Ziccarra over her the family betrayal saga. But Zeon's default emotion is anger, so I don't know, LOL.

I think Zeon is just angry with her life in general.

Her entire life was for the family. She was raised to believe that she had to literally bleed for them, and she did, without question. Her loyalty to the family was never in question with her, everything she did, she believed was for the good of the family which would lead her to cardinal heaven. But then she was betrayed by her father, by Marcus, by Cat, by Ziccarra, by Maya, basically everyone in the family through different events. Her sacrifice, no... basically her entire existence was spat on by everyone lol. She had one chance to leave it behind with The Assassin, but she didn't, she sacrificed her love life for loyalty to the Cardinal life. Then she wakes up not in cardinal heaven, but in a limbo? With Ziccarra? Yeah, there's gonna be some anger there too :P

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@zeon_liafador: Well they are just in limbo.

And I think they should bleed and feel pain only temporarily. Only because in that interaction i had with Alexa; Z could be sad

PERFECT thanks!

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Grimmwald

@zeon_liafador said:
@grimmwald said:

I think Zeon is just angry with her life in general.

Her entire life was for the family. She was raised to believe that she had to literally bleed for them, and she did, without question. Her loyalty to the family was never in question with her, everything she did, she believed was for the good of the family which would lead her to cardinal heaven. But then she was betrayed by her father, by Marcus, by Cat, by Ziccarra, by Maya, basically everyone in the family through different events. Her sacrifice, no... basically her entire existence was spat on by everyone lol. She had one chance to leave it behind with The Assassin, but she didn't, she sacrificed her love life for loyalty to the Cardinal life. Then she wakes up not in cardinal heaven, but in a limbo? With Ziccarra? Yeah, there's gonna be some anger there too :P

Remember when I'd tell you that Zeon is my favorite character of yours? It's because of things like this. She's probably your most complex character from a psychological standpoint. And one of CV's most psychologically complex characters ever. She very seriously accepted this ideal that every breath she took should be for the family. But these betrayals she's suffered seem to have created a very deep and neurotic need for acceptance and stability (which she never had) from the family, and it manifested violently against Ziccarra (and the family to some extent) because Ziccarra committed a lot of self-destructive actions with respect to the family e.g. trying to kill Tassi etc. So I imagine that in Zeon's mind, Ziccarra embodies all the things that she feels are tearing (or tore) the family apart. A family Zeon was led to believe she had to dedicate her entire life to protecting. So it seems like her being so violent towards Ziccarra could be some kind of coping mechanism to satisfy her excessive need to be the family's protector and binder.

And what's even more interesting is that Zeon pursued a realized self that was defined by being the Matriarch. I think that was one of the more emotionally stable periods in her life, when she was the Matriarch and not Ziccarra. Because when Ziccarra returned and the issue of the Matriarch (which Zeon said Ziccarra didn't deserve to be) was brought up, Ziccarra's presence denied Zeon self-realization. I think more than anything, being Matriarch was what could have kept Zeon more stable. She gave so much credence to being the Matriarch (the position with which she can best protect the family) that for her, becoming the Matriarch was the ultimate form of self-realization. Without it, her life loses meaning because in her mind, that is her failing to become what she believes she should be. So, Zeon is probably in this state of mind where she recognizes her own destiny (or what she perceives to be her own destiny) but Ziccarra is an obstacle and that pisses her off to no end. Ironically, this despair is what seems to drive Zeon to pursue this goal in spite of Ziccarra. But in order for this constructed identity of hers to work, for her to create this self that she feels defines her, she needs to kill Ziccarra.

But now they're both dead, and Zeon is not in the afterlife she expected to end up. Instead she's in some kind of limbo where she finds the one person who not only embodied the forces that actively acted against her in her pursuit of protecting the family the way she thought she was meant to, but also embodied her failures and the root of her anger. So, at this point Zeon almost definitely knows there's probably nothing she can do to come back to life and do for the Liafadors what she feels she was meant to, but she's faced with the root of her anger, the person who undid the work she was meant to do for the family, and so if she can't be the person she believes she was meant to be, then at the very least she can attack the person who in her mind, ruined everything for her. And other than your chemistry with Sha, this is what makes the Zeon vs. Ziccarra feud so damn good.

Ada_Guillaume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: If I ever have to write an essay on character's I'm stealing this lol

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Grimmwald
Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: omg... I loved this breakdown lol

See @shanana! This is why Z and Zeon will never get along, and why they will fight each other FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: Awesome post, Could you imagine if this were the Ninjan incarnation of these characters lol

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel really bad for Zeon, LOL.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anger built up inside her chest, but it wasn’t like before, it was like an explosion, it hurt. There was pain, pain unlike she had felt when she was alive. Tears streamed down her face, her jaw clenched in agony. Everything she believed in, everything... was a lie? There was no Cardinal Afterlife? There was no reward for her sacrifice? There was... nothing... only this. She lived her entire life to live by these rules only for it to be for NOTHING!

Join me
Join me

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39 Feral Nova  Moderator

@the_shogun: the temptation is real, too bad she’s dead xD

Feral Nova

Forum Posts