Mark Tower (CVnU Business and Living Location)

• 117 results
August_Hearst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black_Felina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August_Hearst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Felina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@august_hearst:

"You look so tense, handsome. Come here and let ol' Cat massage those powerful shoulders." Bats eyelashes.

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damon_ford:

No Caption Provided

Kitty had no problem waiting to make her entrance at the Mark Tower festivities. She would gaze out the limo's tinted glass and marvel at the lights and fame of New York. Tonight the city's renowned fame would take a back seat to only one man, the futurist, the man of tomorrow. The word got out of a grand celebration, as fast as a man with such fame and power could muster. It wasn't his fame or money that interested Kitty tonight, it was the technological connections he represented. This party would be a grand opportunity to see if WARP technologies was behind her mysterious change.

She wanted to blend in with the crowd as much as one with her immense beauty could. By the time her ride reached the valet, her long legs were enough of an introduction that was needed as phones and flashes went mad with excitement. She strolled down the walkway with her long black dress as she clung to an exquisite white wrap which gave the impression of modesty as it covered her exposed shoulder and back which the dress design chose to reveal. The cameras were not a concern, as she had learned long ago that her presence was invisible to such detection. The peering eyes was always a different story as she did have a pair of spectral cat ears appear from her hair. She would have excused them as part of the ensemble, and linger with Lady Gaga as much as possible to further dive into the lie, but did not have to as attention shifted quickly to the sky as Arthur would make his descent to the peons below. She could nothing more than smile as his attention was the best diversion to her presence as she navigated the sea of people.

No Caption Provided

Her eyes did continue to marvel at the wonders inside this new building as much as it did with the ride that brought her here. Her spectral ears would dissipate as she was no longer under the moon's glare. She was a curious one, much like any other cat. As she made her way through the screaming party, she would focus on different structures within the building, and more importantly the people that surrounded her.

Some of them were just adoring fans. Others rich socialites hunting for fame. A few others even possible rivals of the man behind the party. One man specifically caught her eye, as he did none of that. His presence was known, but his intentions were quite his own, that in itself made the cat curious.

Quite a gathering, she said as she grasped some of the free champagne at the bar. She would reveal a seductive smile as she too looked toward his attention which was Arthur. It comes of no surprise considering the circumstances.

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Damon_Ford

@cutting_edge: Would it be too much to ask if I could reply to Oz now since we're having a small one on one before things advance?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damon_ford: I personally don't see anything wrong with it, especially if only 4 of us are participating. You and her interact, and Me and Arthur, then we can join them together.

The_Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will have a post up. Just waiting for Kitty to answer a PM.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Damon_Ford

With the click of his leather oxfords and the glimmer of his Rolex Daytona, Damon stood as an icon amongst icons. The illuminated foyer now being washed over by visitors alike, Damon kept his vulture-like gaze locked upon the entrance. Each and every person who walked through the door was peered by Damon’s eye, leaving no person uncalled for. An event this large was the perfect chance for someone to do misdeeds, it was just Damon’s job to snuff them out before any harm could be carried out. A strange, orange honeycomb-shaped hue displayed on the center of his left eye. What was this strange light? It was - what Damon liked to call it - a gift from his X-gene. Though the light wasn’t there just to be there, the light itself allowed Damon to peer within the minds of others, probing one's mind, pillaging information and whatnot i.e. quantum telepathy.

Eye of The Mind
Eye of The Mind

As he restless watch of the front door commenced, Damon spots several of those who seemed to be there for a reason and instead of a good time, some like the teenage boy and platinum-haired beauty caught his eye. Though his attention trailed off of the boy and more to the woman, who was clad in the clothing of the riches. Though as he made sure not to glare at the woman for too long, Damon takes another sip of the wine, clear her preferred.

The Silver Tongued Savant continued his telepathic crusade on the newcomers, delivering them each hawing glares. As he raised his glass for another sip, the platinum woman he had once seen appeared beside him, speaking in a mischevious manner. Her icy words riveting his skin, interrupting his trance of scans. Though no matter to riveting, Damon replied in a sophisticated manner, “That it ‘tis.” He raised his glass up to his lips waiting a moment to take another sip, “The “great” return of Arthur Mark” He somewhat answered playfully, “say, do you know him?”

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@chase_moone:

Arthur would be basking the divine nectar that was alcohol, his favorite kind to be exact, the glorious god send known as scotch. Slurping the glass with great haste, he savored it's fantastic taste for a good few seconds, before helping himself to another large gulp. Even though he had been drinking the stuff like water ever since he had gotten back to Earth, each time that he tasted the precious liquid on his tongue was like the first time he tried it, except it actually tasted good. Not really but he enjoyed it. He had been deprived of anything like that for months, so he was more than happy to take more than a few pints.

He didn't even bother to pay close mind to the scenery of the environment while he was engaging in his tasteful affair, to the extent where he was essentially living within his own world constructed out of booze. "Ahem." The genius' mind would immediately snap back to reality and he heard a whiny voice make someone known to the billionaire. He would pause for a moment, then turn slightly to whoever had dared to disturb him. "Uh hi, sorry if I'm interrupting your drinking time sir. But I really need your help. I'm from really far away...and I know you're one of the smartest men in the world. Can you helpme?"

No Caption Provided

First, he had interrupted his drink, then he had referred to him as one ofthe smartest people in the world. That was two strikes already. Arthur would move to turn to him completely before rotate back and forth a few times, as if to determine if he should turn to him completely, ultimately deciding to go down the path of least resistance. But only to get him to shut up. "Look, I really need my drinking time, and I'm the smartest person in the world. Also, how did you even get in here? Geez, I need to fire my security." Arthur would look up with a somewhat annoyed expression as he downed his scotch.

Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Orb-Weaver

Before the Grand Opening

Reginald sat atop his bed with his signature scarlet mask in hand. This might have been one of the greatest dilemmas to ever face him during his entire career as the infamous Orb-Weaver. This would be tantamount to affecting his very way of life.

Was he willing to go the next few weeks eating nothing but street ramen by renting a tux or just attend as his exciting alter-ego to save a decent amount of cash that he desperately needed to pay for rent and new equipment for his gadgets? He needed to conserve funds for emergencies until he landed a solid full-time job with decent pay and flexible hours.

Crap. Well, ramen here I come. Wait a minute-.

Placing the mask atop his head and curling it so that it would appear as a standard red beanie, Reginald would pick up his phone and speed dial his mother. Maybe she could get him out of this mess. He could only hope.

"Hey, Mom! Listen I've got a bit of a problem. Did Dad have any old tuxedos or suits I could borrow? Something that might fit me. You see, there's this . . ."

"No. I'll swing on by. It's been awhile anyway."

After a few minutes of conversation, Reginald would be out the door of his apartment. With a backpack on his person, he began to run down the steps outside of the apartment building and would quickly respond to his mom before hanging up.

"Okay. Thanks, Mom. No. I'll swing on by. It's been awhile anyway. Bye. Love you too."

*Beep!

This is a good idea. Good thinking.

Now

This was a bad idea. What was I thinking?

Having entered the premises of the building through somewhere with the least amount of media attention, Reginald tried to navigate through the waters of high society. He didn't belong here, and he was really wishing he brought someone with him. His only friend in the forensics was on vacation, and the captain of the department wouldn't allow herself a day off.

A tingling sensation reverberated off the back of the young man's upper neck, a tell tale sign of the air currents shifting above him.

Arthur.

While everyone attending the party was ecstatic as to the aerial gymnastics and bombastic appearance of the billionaire, Reginald stood with a calm yet attentive expression on his face. Eyes narrowing before relaxing, Reginald kept an ear out for the man of the hour's entrance speech to his fervent and adoring public. However, the forensic scientist's eyes would shift over to any free food he could spot. While the posthuman may have eaten a snack before the party, his accelerated metabolic rate ensured he required more nutrients to sustain himself.

Setting himself down away from the entrance, Reginald grabbed himself a drink of water and something to eat while he surveyed the crowd. Something had caught his sixth sense earlier or, rather, someones. Two subjects. One male, the other female.

No Caption Provided

Due to his sixth sense acting as a sort of psychic web, Reginald was able to glean certain characteristics about each individual based on their corresponding auras. The male appeared to be a young adult while the female appeared to be older. Reginald hated trying to guess anyone's age, so he didn't bother trying with either of them. However, he could distinguish that one appeared to have a mystical semblance while the other had one that seemed similar somehow.

That's weird.

For now, he would watch and learn from the situation developing before acting. Subject One, the male kid, was approaching Arthur while Subject Two, the female socialite, was approached by a one of the more well-dressed individuals to attend this party. Keeping his eyes and ears open to each separate interaction, Reginald would be on the alert. His sixth sense didn't tell him that anyone was in any sort of danger.

Still, Arthur probably had no end of enemies over the years, both as his tenure as a billionaire and Cutting Edge.

@damon_ford: @pretty_kitty_: @cutting_edge: @chase_moone:

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have a post up later

Madam_Strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Madam_Strange

@chase_moone: Wait, we need a post order, or chaos will ensue.

Luke_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Luke_Jackson
Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I was second, but my post got deleted. But it’s fine

Luke_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay:

Alright, I haven't gotten a second post up anyways so I'll crank out one later

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Chase_Moone

Chase would visually examine the back of Arthur's head as he imbibed his scotch, the adolescent man mentally slapped himself in the face as he noticed and felt the billionaires' mood shift considerably after Chase said some stupid things. The Transhuman would think over several possible apologies in his mind before Arthur would turn to him and canvass him as if he was the most, horrid, revoltingly poor piece of sh*t he had ever met on this entire planet.

The Spider was positive he was being overdramatic about the wealthy man's gaze. Chase would gulp in marginal fear as he attempted to deduce the right thing to say to make Arthur hesitate to throw him out of his nice building, Chase was also noticing several other things around the building as well, he could feel the tingle of another person's senses on the radar, and his eyes would narrow, but what really caught his attention was the fact that there was a man in a purple business suit talking to a silver-haired woman who looked just like....HOLY FUNKING SH*T SHE'S HERE?! He'd slightly choke at the revelation that Kitty was also at the party, and at the fact that Damon was still studying him while talking to her. With a clench of his teeth, he'd snap back to reality and focus on his hero Arthur Mark.

"Look, I really need my drinking time, and I'm the smartest person in the world. Also, how did you even get in here? Geez, I need to fire my security."

No Caption Provided

Chase would virtually bow down to the floor when Arthur verbalized, he earnestly needed this man's assistance if he was going to be anything on this Earth. And Arthur Mark was one of his personal heroes on his Earth...he needed to make his impression better. So standing up straighter Chase would endeavor to take the squeak out of his voice and plead his case to one of the people he looked up to most.

"I-I'm so sorry sir! I would say I didn't mean to interrupt your drinking time, but that would be a lie because I saw you drinking and knew I had to interrupt your drinking time...so I'll just say I'm sorry for intentionally ruining your drinking time and I'm sorry! You are the smartest man on this Earth!...now as for how I got in? I found a tux, studied rich and famous behavior and blended my way inside. Nothing was wrong with your security, they just weren't equipped to handle someone like me."

That was the moment when Chase would get solemn, his body tensed with the revelation he was about to drop on the man. This could make or break his time on this Dimension. "I need your help, sir. I'm not from this dimension or this time. And I can't get home. You're the only person I think can help me." The young Transhuman's desperate side would slip through showing just how much he needed this. "P-Please sir, I'll let you run whatever test you need, or want. But I can't be living under a bridge again." The child would plead his case hoping Arthur would sympathize.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chase_moone:

As the genius would down the glass of alcohol, his thoughts would shift around in response to the little that he would hear the young man say, not having great concern or belief in what this child had told him. Not that he was someone who wasn't used to rather complicated situations, after all his job, mind and life for the matter could be summed up by complicated. As simplistic and superficial as all of it would seem. Finishing the last few drops of his glorious beverage, Arthur's head would lazily recede back down to the minor annoyance, only to see that kid had taken up a voluntary position on the floor before himself.

Arthur's brow would slowly raise as his passive expression would become more engaged in the boy the second that he saw him lower himself to such modest position, only to begin filling his ears with all manner of apology and information. The whole situation had come off rather oddly, as the stranger unloaded as much as he could right onto the doorstep of the billionaire, all while Arthur would just stand there starring down at the kid with curious eyebrows and an otherwise blank expression. Looking down at him, the man of metal would choose to actively listen to the plight of the boy, trying his best to keep his mind off of scotch.

"I-I'm so sorry sir! I would say I didn't mean to interrupt your drinking time, but that would be a lie because I saw you drinking and knew I had to interrupt your drinking time...so I'll just say I'm sorry for intentionally ruining your drinking time and I'm sorry! You are the smartest man on this Earth!...now as for how I got in? I found a tux, studied rich and famous behavior and blended my way inside. Nothing was wrong with your security, they just weren't equipped to handle someone like me.

I need your help, sir. I'm not from this dimension or this time. And I can't get home. You're the only person I think can help me.

P-Please sir, I'll let you run whatever test you need, or want. But I can't be living under a bridge again."

No Caption Provided

The end would be nothing more than a heartbreaking display that gave up every last bit of dignity that the young man held, one that would be enough to shake the hearts of even the most hardened and callous of businessmen. Though, whether or not Arthur Mark felt that way remained to be seen. All he would show is a look of even greater surprise as he stared down the the boy, showing that he had indeed her everything that he had to say loud and clear. It wasn't easy to gain let alone maintain Arthur's attention on a topic that he had little interest in, even more so when he was interrupted from what he was interested in. But that boy managed to do both.

"Alright, that's enough. On your feet, kid." Arthur said as he casually looked around at the number of eyes that the little show had gotten focused on the two figures. "Tears on the floor is a good look for the press." The genius would smirk at the kid with a half smile as he looked back down at him. "Since you are clearly someone at their wits end and figured that it was a good idea to come to the most capable person on the planet, I'm going to help you out. Though, I am going to need a refill before this discussion can go any farther." He would try to hand the glass to the kid with a friendly smile. "Scotch. Hop to it."

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Chase_Moone

@cutting_edge:

Chase would sigh in relief as he realized he now had the esteemed business man's attention; he knew such things were rare and his heart would leap in bounds of joy. Chase knew he had positioned himself to the place of a loser, but he knew such things were trivial and unneeded. It played more into his and Arthurs favor anyway, the Transhuman had placed himself in a situation that benefited the two greatly. Now all that was left to do was add some butter to the sauce. And Arthur simply confirmed this and caused Chase would smile slightly from his position on the floor.

"Alright, that's enough. On your feet, kid."

Chase would slowly rise from the floor and look at the Metal Man with his full attention, Chase perceived all eyes on the two as they conversed. He had read all about the Arthur Mark of this Earth, so he knew how rare it was for the man to just TALK to someone...much less a lowly teen. He'd match Arthur's smirk with a grateful smile and listen to him as he spoke pure wisdom to the child.

"Since you are clearly someone at their wits end and figured that it was a good idea to come to the most capable person on the planet, I'm going to help you out. Though, I am going to need a refill before this discussion can go any farther."

"Y-Yes sir that's exactly why I'm here! To get wisdom from you, thank you so much for this!" He'd grab the man's glass as if it were gold: Treasuring it in his hand as if it were his lifeline. His senses would highlight the area in a 360 degree around him, but he could also see throughout the whole building. There were several reporters of the scene recording their conversation, and broadcasting it along with a giant screen throughout the building and to the world above. And turning to Mark he'd give him a broad grin and a look that said: "Watch this."

The billionaires words rang through his mind...

"Tears on the floor is a good look for the press."

No Caption Provided

Chase was no longer on the floor, but he could still give some good press, and the tears were still a good idea...The Transhuman was able to control his biology completely, manipulating it to suit his needs. So with a tremble of his lip and a shake of his hands he would rush forwards and attempt to give Arthur a hug while screaming "THANK YOU SIR! YOU SAVED ME!" He would break down in heartwrenching sobs and the room would begin applauding while cheering and aweing for the child saver. The girls would swoon even harder at the man who had "saved" this child and the photographers would snap pictures of the two.

Detaching himself from Arthur he would hold his glass and say gladly "Refill of scotch coming right up sir!" He'd race away to get him a refill and in a short while later he would return with his glass and a full bottle and hand it to him "Heres your scotch sir! The bartender was kind of reluctant giving it to me cause I'm a minor, but I just mentioned your name and he threw the whole bottle at me! Like actually THREW it at me. But I hope this is ok."

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@chase_moone: (I made a mistake, I meant to say that it wasn't a good look for the press lol. But what you posted works.)

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@mister_surreal:

(LMAO Wow! Are you saying I just burst into tears for no reason? XD)

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: (I actually don't know yet. I hope so.)

@lamartheslayer: (I guess so lol. It did help Arthur. Though, I think you should change the press broadcasting the scene to them just taking pictures, since that isn't how the press works lol.)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@mister_surreal:

(Go ahead lol, I'm not a reporter XD except on Luke...so I'll have to do research for him lol)

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@lamartheslayer: (I mean, can you edit it so that it's just some photographers taking pictures :] ?)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orb-weaver: @cutting_edge: @chase_moone:

@damon_ford:

Kitty smiled as she took a sip revealing some sophisticated entitlement. She loved attention and the pandering of life. The party in front of her just one of many she had visited. I only know Arthur Mark from the headlines. They say he is the smartest man alive. He must have quite the story being up there for so long. It makes you wonder what he saw out there.

Kitty would gaze at their topic of conversation but her attention was drawn instantly to the alien aura (Spider) that she had met in Seattle. She would show no distress, not a skip of her heart, no nervous sweat, or even a concerned brow for his presence in New York. She had a mark and not even the Spider would prevent her from it. She simply turned, showing just her back toward Arthur and Spider while placing her glass upon the bar while looking at the man before her. Pardon me if this is forward, but do you know Arthur or are you just an admirer just as I am?

She would focus her attention on his next words as her attention split to Spider's reflection on the large mirror serving as a backdrop at the bar. The childish tantrum Spider was throwing did draw even more attention toward Arthur. What is he doing, she thought. Her concern would morph to advantageous moment as she would then would use this opening to her advantage. Kitty would reach for her glass once more, smiling while taking another small sip. More importantly, pardon me once again, my name Katarina. My friends call me Kat. What you call me totally depends on how this night goes though. Kitty would reveal a flutter of her lashes toward Damon to publically entice him. Im curious, you haven't told me your name. Im sure you know this place better than I. Will you escort me around?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_:

(If it was ok I'd like for Chase's identity to be a secret)

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Pretty_Kitty_
Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will have post up either today or tomorrow.

Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damon_ford: @chase_moone: @pretty_kitty_:

What am I watching here?

Befuddlement would plague Reginald's mind with these separate interactions. On one hand, he may have been paranoid to suspect anything suspicious was taking place. Then again, it was his good sense of paranoia that kept him alive and well this long anyway. He always had a good set of instincts coupled with his sixth sense.

Which is why when the kid approached Arthur with the whole story of being not only from an alternate time but an alternate dimension as well, Reginald was about to chalk it up to the kid being another looney. However, the fact remained the young man wasn't lying. Nothing tripped Reginald's sixth sense. No half-truths or deceit. It was real, genuine truth. Reginald cocked his head back in surprise and thought as his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

Okay. The Subject One's story checks out. But what about the second female meta? I'm not detecting any more-. Wait.

Someone else had superhuman abilities. It was the female subject's partner, the well-dressed man Reginald had written off moments earlier. Reginald took a drink before assessing the situation. The man kept an eye on the door while maintaining conversation, but Reginald could sense a psychic anomaly. Although his sixth sense allowed him to sense such anomalies, like metas and mutants, it also acted as a barrier of sorts, allowing Reginald an immunity to telepathy and empathy. Still, it didn't mean his sixth sense was all-powerful. He could only sense one's intent, how dangerous they are, and get a general feel of the person as well if they hold any sort of abilities.

I don't like this. That guy has psychic abilities, and that's all I know. She's a meta and I know next to nothing about her besides the fact she has some sort of mystical aura. The only honest meta here is the kid and he's kinda like me(?). And he got through security pretty easily somehow from what I'm hearing. If he could do it, what's to say these two couldn't either. I need information before I act. Gotta move.

Reaching into his pocket without arousing any sort of suspicion, Reginald began typing into his phone, activating his own personal A.I.'s security protocols and a virtual private network, ensuring his anonymity while simultaneously allowing him to send a private message to (@cutting_edge) Arthur. His perfect memory ensured he wouldn't make a mistake while not having to even glimpse at the screen, keeping his eyes on the party.

Reginald_Quinn8:

</Something's up. I think you need to run MAT's facial recognition program on everyone and cross-reference that with your guest's list. It may be nothing.>

Reginald would wait for Mark's response, keeping his eyes on the positions of his twin targets, Arthur with Subject One and the psychic anomaly with Subject Two. A slight sense of anxiety filled him as he waited. If anything came up on either the psychic or his female compatriot, Reginald wasn't sure what to expect. Maybe nothing would come up. Maybe Arthur would send in security, resulting in a confrontation. Good thing Reggie was able to pack his suit under the tux, but it didn't exactly relieve him of his worries.

C'mon, pick up your phone Arthur.

Not my best work, but I didn't want to slow down the RP. If anything needs editing, let me know.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orb-weaver:

I whispered that part lol, no one but Arthur was supposed to hear that XD

Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer:

Uh, I plead superhearing? But, on a serious note, I must have missed that somehow. My bad. If you want me to get rid of that part, I can do that.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@orb-weaver:

You work with Arthur right? Cause if that's true I honestly don't mind you knowing. I just don't want randos knowing his identity.

Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer:

Pretty much. After this RP, Cutting Edge and I are going to set up an RP so we can establish some history between his character and mine. Gracias! =)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orb-weaver:

NP, I trust Reggie would honor the Secret identity so it's not a big deal

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers