Mark Tower (CVnU Business and Living Location)

• 117 results
Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cutting_Edge

Description & Exterior

No Caption Provided

Located in Lower Manhattan, is the astonishing structure to grace the New York City skyline, the glorious facility known as "W.A.R.P. Tower or "Mark Tower". Standing at a height of 70 stories with having a base of 6,017 m² and boasting a uniquely artistic shape, it is easily one of the most prominent and recognizable buildings in America. Having begun its construction in early 2018, it was developed to increase the promise of W.A.R.P across America. The building had already become the apple of the of hundreds of publications despite not yet having been fully constructed. A true showing of the great expectation that it has garnered.

Being constructed by W.A.R.P. Laboratories under Arthur Mark's name, the building serves as a multi purpose location, having it use as one of the most promising technological facilities in America as well as Mark's personal penthouse. The first floor is for business ventures, the next 30 floors serve as areas designed to partake in technological science, the next upper 30 floors serving as numerous departments for development in engineering, and the top eight being designated strictly for Arthur Mark's personal. The location remains and active facility that is available at any given time, unless requested otherwise by the owner, Arthur himself.

It is now a beacon within New York as the future of all forms of technological development on the East Coast and one of the most momentous structures to exist within North America at the current time. More than that, it is now the official heard quarters of "Mark Industries."

Interior

Business

No Caption Provided

The first floor of the building is a compartment where all matters of business either internal or external in nature are expanded upon within the building. All meetings events of that nature as well as the executive and business management take place and operate in this area. In the department accommodations are provided within the location, such as basic necessitates like multiple boardrooms, to refreshments and varies secretaries.

Engineering

No Caption Provided

The engineering department focuses the newest and most effective advancements in all strands of engineering and robotics. Dozens engineers and technicians of this area are constantly improving and developing various crafts in electrical and mechanical engineering as well as robotics and all forms of mechanical development that exists. The entire building is created with forefront mechanical innovations that runs throughout it architecture, which includes each room being fitted with a revolving "plate" system that allows for each room of the building to take various shapes and areas, as opposed to having a definite volume to it. Only the beginning of a number of capabilities that the department brings.

Countless creations exist within each floor of this department, many of which are actually used to help maintain the various operations that happen within each designated area the building. Which includes but is not limited to: mechanical extremities to help complete various projects, android assistants to carry out menial labor, a robotic transportation system, and numerous others. In conjunction with the department is a large storage facility two floors below the building which contains numerous resources and various materials which are regularly used in the creation of new projects. Many of which includes, salvage parts which are obtained from the wreckage created by enhanced individuals in multiple states in America

Technological Science & Research

No Caption Provided

The facility focuses on the latest advancements in various technological fields, ranging from computer development software, to satellite imaging reports. While a much more limited location than the main W.A.R.P Laboratories facility, it houses a think tank and round the clock operation. The main priority of this department is developing and employing new methods among New York city in order to increase the quality and convenience of life among average citizens. Various tests and research are employed in this area in order to each such result, as well as advance its own data on the various factors that come into play for daily life. Already proving itself to be quite effective when its research its implemented.

Beyond that, the department also specializes in more particular matters than its parent location in order to achieve more effective progress in multiple fields that are found to be the most promising. Focusing on bleed edge development that is widely seen with the most potential, such as: nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, self sustaining energy sources, physical holography, just to name a few. This area is kept with more theoretical data as opposed to the more practical uses of the engineering department. With astronomical breakthroughs that continue to push the company to the forefront of the industry when put to use. The department even implementing its ionic fusion system to power the entire building.

Mark's Penthouse

No Caption Provided

From floor sixty three and to seventy is a living area that is designated solely to Arthur Mark himself, to have a home away from home of sorts. As such, the eight floors contain an environment with all of the living conditions that Mark himself would need in order to maintain his lifestyle while also having direct assess to his work place. This includes multiple bedrooms, a bar, a lounge, toiletries and his own garage. The entire area is run by its own separate A.I. which also responds only to someone who name is area designated to, in this case Arthur. For the time being, this location will serve as a residence when away from his actual home.

Protective Measures & Security

Designed by Arthur Mark himself, the building is a fortress that is prepared to defend against any and all manner of threats that may present themselves, from basic espionage to full on attacks. Each floor of the building, inside and outside, is lined with micro cameras with a view of the environment ranging from angles of 360°, with view of every wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum. In addition to the camera are hyper reactive sensors that are able to detect movement through changes in air pressure as well as detect noises sounds as quiet as 5 decibels. Making sneaking through the building a nigh-impossible feat.

Each restricted area is equipped with capacitive fingerprint scanners, rental scanners and full body/DNA analysis. To add to the greater extent of the security is a rotating set of security that will monitor the first 62 floors of the building, human and otherwise. Each human on duty sporting fully bullet proof body armor, accompanied with a taser, tranquilizer gun and a conventional handgun. Multiple areas are armed with camera mounted lasers rifles that will deployed from the ceiling as an extra precaution, showed an area be unoccupied by any security detail in the building that may not be in that particular part of the area.

Beyond basic security, the tower contains numerous periodicals and procedures for numerous threats to the buildings security. Should someone who infiltrated the building may be found, a series of drones can be deployed, each designed the iconic cutting edge repulsion system to allow for extreme speed and mobility, each with their own built in jet stream of thermal energy. This accompanied with the various lasers that will be deployed from the ceiling in various areas. The is also lock down procedure that will be initiated with rooms being cut off by a five inch thick wall of titanium, in order to trap intruders in various rooms.

As for outside attacks on the building itself, there are counter measures such as an anti-projectile system which is able to repel missile and other long ranged weapons through counter fire. A fleet of drones may be released should a occasion arise that requires a more precise defense against exterior efforts. The tower also contains an EMP generator that has a range able to extend itself as far as ten blocks in the case. All technological measures that in security are assured by Arthur Mark Personal A.I. MAT (Mobile Automated Tactician), who also runs the building's mainframe and network.

More Info

This location is both and business and a living location, so if you have a character who is interested in acquiring a job, collaborating in a form of business, simply interacting, or even living here, feel free to show up ask questions or contact the accounts Cutting_Edge or Mister_Surreal if you feel that is necessary to do so.

Rules and Regulations

• Destruction of Property: Please don't cause any destruction or damage greater than a wall of a room being destroyed before. If you would like to destroy more than that, please contact me first.

• Hostile Takeover: This location may not instantly taken over by any part unless specific permission by me is given. Contact me about details for this. Please do contact me before attacking the building.

• Location Displacement: This location is not to moved from its location (down town New York) in any condition unless I give direct permission.
  • Normal CVnU rules apply

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and have fun :] !

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Shield-Maiden  Online

Ayeeeee! Now Shield-Maiden can toss you around the place for insulting her, lol kidding. Awesome work! ❤️

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@shield-maiden: All I said was that she has a rocking body XD Thanks! Hopefully I can get it to be more active than other locations after my work with Red Jay.

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beautiful work MS! Maybe I’ll have to pay a visit one day

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damon_ford: Thanks you :] We can actually set up something some time since this is the perfect location for Damon to interact with Arthur.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(*Breaks all the laptops in the building* Hey you said no destruction greater not that we couldn't destroy everything equal to that ;D)

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: I might just do that! If you’d like I can set something up later on?

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@oraculi:

No Caption Provided

Lol. You can break something like a chair, but no more than that without permission.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cutting_Edge
Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: Don't worry you have kitty to sit on as a chair ;)

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: Great, allow me to finish up my owed posts then I’ll get working on it as soon as I can ;)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August_Hearst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice! Could be of interest moving forward.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: Squeeze on in Rosso, you're more than welcome when the time comes ^_^

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: @cutthroatbitch:

Lmao I think this could be so hilarious. Just imagine all of these random people living here XD

Chase: *Walks out into the hallway with nothing but a towel and mask on*

Lazarus: .....

Chase: "Oh...my bad."

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rosso  Online
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chase_moone: Oh, your characters still allergic to shirts? ;-P

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch:

Yeah...some of 'em...Ahh man itchy...I break out in hives if I have one on for too long.

*Takes off shirt and waves it around*

Better.

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Marks the spot. ~_^

Nice work!

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pretty_Kitty_
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pretty_Kitty_

@mister_surreal: I guess you didn't see my first pic of dropping through the vent system past all your lasers. I went full Mission Impossible and Oceans 11 all at the same time, lol. Im definitely going to stop by tho

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: I mean, we don't have any magical artifacts here :p But you're more than welcome to drop by.

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: (Kitty is a chaotic neutral alignment. She does stuff not cuz she wants to but cuz she seeks information on her current condition. She breaks in and steals from WARP the same as Sanctum cuz she wants answers and is open to anything that may give it to her. Just wait until she starts touring the nude bar as her 'secret identity.' Im serious about the nude bar)

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I happen to get webbing on the building, it'll dissolve in an hour or two, so don't worry about it.

Awesome stuff! Great location! Might swing by. Literally. ;P

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@orb-weaver: Thanks! I'll probably get my post up today ;]

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe I’ll be having a meeting with Mark soon

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cutting_Edge

(Open to all)

It had been about two weeks since the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, known as Arthur Mark, a.k.a "Cutting Edge", had returned from his space excursion that he had inadvertently set upon months ago. After having returned to Earth with a little known street vigilante, he did his best to stay under the radar and out of the greedy eyes of all publications that would seek to make a major deal out of the infamous figure's return to Earth. Under normal circumstances, he would have made his presence known the moment that he got back, throwing the works into his own victory. But tonight was a bit different than most other instances.

Tonight, Mark would be celebrating not just his triumphant return but the grand opening of Mark Tower, his new company building and personal headquarters that would be located in New York City. It was a pet project of his that he had started working on back in early 2018, one that was going to change the future of the technological industry, all the world over. It was of course a massive event that had everyone who was anyone flooding into NYC in order to take part in the celebration. From Elon Musk to Keanu Reeves, multiple blocks of the city were lined with celebrities, the press, and thousands of members of the public.

Mark being one for flare would see to it that he would be making his public appearance with as much flare as possible. The streets would be lined with merchandise based on Cutting Edge and W.A.R.P. Laboratories and dozens of balloons and streamers would be set to go off when requested. However, the genius himself would be about 30,000 feet in the air in a storage jet, travelling just over where the grand opening would take place. Arthur would be in the back of the plane, decked out in one of his more fashionable armors as he waited in the storage area. It would only be about a minute or so before he would make the drop.

"You gotta keep me posted, or else I'm going to end up a red dent on a very lucky sidewalk." Arthur would say with his signature wit as he smirked back at the pilot. He would be prepping himself from the landing as the aircraft would be moments away from opening up and unloading its cargo. While he would be boasting his normal confidence to the extreme, he would need to make sure that he was working at his best ability for the night, full Mark Mode. "I've got this. I'm the best." He would keep this up repeatedly for a few seconds before he would be altered that he had about 30 seconds before opening up.

Reaching over and putting his helmet on, his suit would automatically tighten and lock onto the rest of his armor as he would make a few last minute, or second adjustments and checks.

"How are we looking MAT?"

{The armor is operating at 100% power and is ready for launch}

"Good."

{Prepare for lift in T minus 10 seconds}

Arthur would prepare himself for the opening at the A.I.s countdown as he got into a stance that would show every once of confidence and determination that he had in every fiber of his being.

The doors of the plane would open and have Arthur leaping out of the back of the storage area, allowing himself to free fall as he made the 30,000 foot jump. He could almost feel the air currents passing by his face as he closed his eyes momentarily, imagining what it would be like to do this with no helmet. But after a few seconds of free falling, he would allow the thrusters in his metallic boots to engage and propel him towards the world beneath him at neck breaking speeds. The light shining from the tower and the expo could be seen miles upwards, all the while the man behind it would be marveling at the sight of his own ability.

The screams of everyone down on Earth could practically be heard by Cutting Edge as he came in rocketing towards them, no doubt feeding his already massive ego. Flying in at the speeds that he had been the only thing to match the way he felt about the extraordinary crowd beneath him. He couldn't tell what was better, the flying or all of the people worshiping him that he was about to meet. No matter, he would have to put his focus on landing directly onto the drop pad that lay just a few seconds away from him. Easing up on his speed as he came in, Arthur would arrive in front of the building with a marvelous "superhero" landing.

No Caption Provided

Everyone out there would go wild as the man of the year would drop in with only an entrance that he could make look that good, causing countless voices to scream as a result of the grand entrance of the billionaire. His armor would automatically begin being disassembled by multiple robotic arms, as his own personal song of music would blare in the streets. The crowd wouldn't cease their cheering for even a moment as they would all watch Mark be revealed underneath his crimson armor. Finally making it out completely, he would clap in jest towards the great audience as he would get them to calm down somewhat.

"It feels good to be back. Yup. It feels good to back after months braving the deepest depths of space, boldly going where no man, or woman, or...Just about any other person really has before." He would get a few more cheers before questing down the audience. "I came, I saw, I kicked their ass! But, it was done not only because of my extreme ability, but also because of you people." He would get a few more cheers a result before hushing them down with a wave of the hand and a conceited smirk. "But as awesome as I am, tonight is not about me, tonight is about a building that has my name on it." He said queuing some technicians.

No Caption Provided

"Tonight, we are going to be opening a building that the world's most brilliant and capable engineers and technicians, myself included, have spent 17 grueling months working on. A structure that will change the way that we look at the technological industry on a global scale. Now, this is huge...This is huge because New York is about to become the center of a new golden age science and technology, this is the biggest thing since fire was discovered. So you're not going to want to miss this. And without further adieu...I would like to welcome you all to MARK TOWER!!!!" Countless balloons and streamers would go off as the tower lit up.

The screams up the crowd would reach new heights as the entire city block would shine with a passion that could be felt seen across the whole city, the voices of thousands being accompanied by it. With all of the festivities being open for anyone to enjoy, Arthur would disappear back into the foyer of the newly opened building as the celebration for only the forefront celebrities and business owners would begin with their assortment of refreshments. Walking over to one table near the entrance, Arthur would treat himself to a well earned scotch.

"Nailed it."

(Arthur Mark Drop In Music - "Shoot to Thrill")

Loading Video...
August_Hearst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By August_Hearst
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge:

Chase moon had made his way across the country just to see this opening, Arthur Mark was one of his idols from his Earth. Even though Chase was born in the 23'rd century Arthur's inventions were revolutionary, along with the likes of Thomas Richards. So when he heard that Mark Tower was opening Chase immediately began his trip to New York City. His trek consisted of long bus rides, web-swinging, and the occasional carpool karaoke...(Don't ask) The young man would have to admit that he enjoyed the world of the past a lot more then he believed he would, plus he had managed to snag a fancy tuxedo so he looked the part he was about to be playing. Chase had heard that this opening was exclusively for the upper class of the world and when he got there he instantly understood why...this place was AWESOME! He was milling around and he swore he saw Beyonce talking to somebody.

No Caption Provided

The young Transhuman would mess with his cuffs and match his demeanor to those around him, he definitely looked like a movie star, his features and boyish charm snagged attention from multiple movie stars and Chase would smile at them as he delved farther into the beautifully constructed complex. He needed to find Arthur Mark, he could help him out with his predicament, perhaps even mentor him.

No Caption Provided

He'd close his eyes as he navigated, trying to reach out with his senses to find Arthurs specific life signature, he felt the billionaires pulse and smelled him even all the way from where he was. Chase's pupils would turn into slits as he wove his way in between the crowd and even though focused on his mission...he had to say hi to Beyonce, that was a given. But after about 5 minutes of tracking the Spider would find Arthur treating himself to a drink; and with a shy "Ahem." And a pat of the mans' shoulder he'd try and draw Arthur's attention to him. If the rich man would turn to him Chase would give him a wave then his voice would lower "Uh hi, sorry if I'm interrupting your drinking time sir. But I really need your help." Chase would pull up his wrist to show his web-shooter, glancing around to make sure no one was looking. "I'm from really far away...and I know you're one of the smartest men in the world. Can you help me?"

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chase_moone: @damon_ford: Amazing posts! I’ll respond to all of them soon after Orb-Weaver shows up :]

Sounds good! Two spiders and two billionaires? This is gonna be interesting, LOL

August_Hearst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge said:

@chase_moone: @damon_ford: Amazing posts! I’ll respond to all of them soon after Orb-Weaver shows up :]

Sounds good! Two spiders and two billionaires? This is gonna be interesting, LOL

Lmao, If I brought Thomas here it would probably be a literal bloodbath XD

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@august_hearst:

Good thing you didn't. Arthur wouldn't hesitate to fry him lol.

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Damon_Ford

Lower Manhattan X Mark Tower

"The life of the party"

The blaring display of pure joy and excitement rung in the Shadow Savants ear like he was at a ten year olds birthday party; though this was no mere thing. An event anticipated by all ages alike; gents, madams, and children - the return of Arthur Mark finally came. After an intergalactic battle, Arthur Mark hails home to the grand embrace of his fans and the devilish jeers of his enemies. Though the fellow Billionaire Damon Ford didn’t embrace nor did he jeer; he wasn’t one to display such exonerated actions. There he sat, sitting in what seemed to be a private lounge of which overlooked Mark’s grand entrance. There he sat, alone and away from the public eye, watching the Metal Warrior’s every footstep with an unnoticeable, devilish grin. “A flamboyant one aren’t you mister Mark?” He questioned himself in rhetorical snark.

Listening throughout Arthur’s long, flashy speech, Damon gets up from his seat with a grin. Taking a quick moment to check himself, Damon glares into the lounges mirror, performing a quick fix of his suave suit. Once after his quick self admire, Damon begins to make his stride over to the luminescent staircase. Ford wasn’t here to shake sweaty hands, he was here to make a business proposition, "the life of the party."

By the time he set foot on the first floor, Damon checks his watch, he was in no rush though he didn’t want to get caught in the sea of Arthur Mark’s fans. As Arthur walked into his grand foyer, so did several other business owners - including Damon Ford. For a long second, Damon lingered in the back, eyeing Arthur as he stood near the bar. Though after a few prolonged moments, the Shadow Savant removed his focus from the Metal Man, and to the life of the party.