Mantid's Tropical Adventure RPG

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

In this RPG, I am in an expedition searching for a rare substance in an explored island. Media(Magic Oracle) will also help me through out my journey. But he is currently offline.

You can either be a creature, and guard this island. Or you can be a villain and try to stop me from obtaining this substance that can destroy all evil in the world.

Rules

No auto hitting

You can create other creatures or clones, but can be killed by your opponent.

If you can't die, don't play.

Enjoy, and please play.

OOC:

http://www.comicvine.com/message/mantids-tropical-adventure-ooc/231183/&page=1#post231183

RPG Rules

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=7&7

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mantid

Mantid fell from the sky and landed on the tip of his toes. He looked around. The air was filled with fog. And the only thing Mantid could see was a tree right in front of him. Mantid took a few steps to the front, until the fog was behind him.

"Now to the mission," Mantid whispered to himself. He took out a small device with lights "blinking" and noises "beeping". According to Captain Reptile, he told me that this devise will tell me where to find the substance," Mantid thought to himslef. The divise pointed him to go to the west. Mantis started to walk towards the west, and hoped not to meet any enemies on his way.

Deathpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Deathpool

*Deathpool was here and trying to find someone to battle with. He looked behind him and no one was there he startid to walk toward a big tree and he saw a foot prints, he followed the foot prints.

He was walking and walking and then the foot prints were gone. then he said loud:* HELLO * but no one answerd. He startid to walk again.