#251 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

She didn’t even hear the footsteps behind her, only the all too familiar voice that sent a cold chill down her spine. Her entire body turned as she got up, her eyes at first wide in shock quickly turned into a scowl of hate as she balled up her hands and became face to face with none other than Ziccarra Liafador. Her fists had already begun to glow with ember as Ziccarra began trying to calm the situation, poorly Zoe may add.

She tried to play herself off as her daughter, Catalina. “I’m not falling for your mind games again!” Zoe shouted as she pulled her arm back, ready to go into full Fire Goddess fight mode. “Now get out before I-!”

"They Messed up our lives too!"

Zoe stopped, dead in her tracks, her entire body on pause for a moment as the words hit. Confusion swept over the firecracker as the fire from her fists faded and her entire body relaxed.

Cat?
Cat?

"I just need a friend..."

“C-cat?” She asked taking slow steps forward. It was difficult to understand what was happening. So many questions running through her mind at once, where should she start. “What happened?” Was the first thing she asked, as she motioned to the new (new to her) figure that she was sporting. “Oh god, was it Clara? What can I do to help?” So many scenarios were running through her mind. But she was completely unaware of the truth of what happened. Right now, all she could think was ‘I need to help Cat’.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#252 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

No Caption Provided

Despite all of Zoe's frantic questions Catalina's face contort as if it were no big deal. To her it wasn't, at least not anymore; she'd come to terms with the fact that she was Ziccarra years ago, what she was actually struggling with was becoming her own person in spite of it.

"Sheesh remind me to never piss you off" She said slamming a 5th of Jack Daniels on a nearby desk. Releasing a deep exaggerated sigh Cat poured herself a drink, before motioning to Zoe. She didn't know if Zoe actually consumed alcohol giving that she was well...flammable but offered anyways.

"Uh...where do I even begin." She said taking a sip of her drink. She knew it'd be hard for Zoe to care considering her past with the Liafadors, but as the alcohol hit her bloodstream it suddenly didn't matter.

"Remember how I told you I was a clone of my mother? Well It had some conditions. She was killed by my cousin, Zeon. Once she died I transformed into her basically. Which is annoying because I'm sure my boobs shrank. On top of all that, the island we were living on was attacked and Maya had to use her last bit of strength to protect us, My dad was beaten to a pulp by an alternate version of my mother, I know right that woman is an ashhole in every universe. You still have the Tassi sensors on? Anyways, So I've been taking care of Tassi all this time then BOOM out of nowhere my daughter that I placed up for adoption when I was a preteen shows up wanting to be in my life, turns out she's a forking nightmare. So I move to Daytonville and this chick finds me to hands me my moms belongings. Turns out she's my niece, child of my dead? sister Isadora. Some aliens attacked us, turns out the forking necklace my mom wore all the time was a universal stone that gave her psionic powers, I got thrown in jail. Broke out, found that idiotic doofus that I refuse to acknowledge as my brother; went to the store bought a bottle of jack and found you. That's what happened"

Cat took a long breath before downing the rest of her drink savagely. "Sooo...how are you?" She asked feeling the affects of her alcohol. "It's been a while...what's been going on with yooooou?"

#253 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

Zoe then realized… she could smell the alcohol in the air as the Jack Daniels was placed on the desk. She grabbed a chair for Catalina as she begun to talk and drink, guiding her down to sit as she rolled her own seat right across from her drunken friend. She looked down at the drink and she silently refused the drink… or at least she did, until she heard literally everything Cat had gone through since they last saw each other.

Her friend was stuck looking like her mother due to something that was far out of her own control. Then there was the billion other things that were happening with her. Maya, Tassi, her DAUGHTER (that one caught her off guard) an alternate version of Ziccarra (like one wasn’t enough), Zeon (yeah she remembered her too well… b!tch), a long lost family member, gaining some sort of magical necklace, aliens, jail- wait… jail?! Oh man… now she felt like sh!t for laughing when she sat that happen on TV. ugh...

By the time Cat was done spilling everything that she had been carrying on her chest, Zoe had already grabbed her mug that had just a bit of tea left and poured herself a drink. Then she wanted to know how she was doing? Zoe took a sip of her drink. “Well… first off, I’m sorry about your mom. We didn’t get along… at all, but she’s still your guys mom and… I know how it is to loose your mom, its… rough.”

I'm pretty damn boring
I'm pretty damn boring

She then cleared her throat. “As for me, I’m pretty damn boring compared to what’s been going on with you. So get ready to fall asleep.” She gave a small chuckle. “After WAL, Jacob vanished… again. I went back to Los Angeles, slowly regained trust with the city. Then I joined some team called LOVE, don’t ask me what it stands for, I never got to find out because I was there for only a hot second. Um… after that I re-enrolled in school and I’m on my way to becoming a Veterinary Technician.” She gave a light shrug her eyes looking down at her mug that she held with both her hands. “I’m doing better though, I see a therapist and I haven’t had any episodes for a while now. I also come here every now and then just to make sure things are still running and… that’s about it.” She gave an insecure smile, realizing just how little she had accomplished compared to her friend as she took another sip of her drink.

“So, you have a daughter.” She tried to reroute the conversation back to her. Cat obviously had a lot going on, and she wanted to feel that she could unload as much as she could with Zoe. “Is she as stubborn as you?” She gave a smirking chuckle. “I’m sure she keeps you on your toes.”

Moderator Online
#254 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

No Caption Provided

Cat's right cheek push to the side of her mouth, she was able to see how Zoe's relationship with Jacob was starting to grow it was a shame that he seemingly disappeared again. She'd tried the hero thing several times before deciding to work on her own goals--Cat admired it.

She'd been trying to do something for herself since taking guardianship of Tassi, if it were only Tassi it'd be no problem; but now she was stuck with a whole host of other lives and she couldn't leave them--not like Leonel did.

"Doing for yourself is noooot boring" She replied her voice shifting back and forth between near perfect English and her natural Spanish parlance. "I actually kinda envy you." She continued this time sloppily pouring another drink.

Before taking a sip her mind wandered off, evident in her far away stare coupled with the biting of her bottom lip. Soon thereafter the conversation hit a U-turn and Zoe brought up Cat's daughter.

"Maricela Lorinda Delgado." She said thinking of how pretty her first name turned out to be. "She's a sweetheart, misunderstood though. I say that as if I can understand her. In someways I do. But if my family was half-as good as she described hers; I would've never run away." Zoe was probably already privy to the upbringing of the Liafador family as far as Cat was concerned Ziccarra wasn't a real mom. That's what scared Cat, knowing she had no real template to base her parenting style off of--as far as being a mom was concerned.

"Part of me wants to send her back, I mean she technically belongs to them. But they can never teach her how to use her powers the way I could. The other part of me wants to keep her around, but deep down I'm afraid that I'll never be the mom she needs--hell I'm not even sure I'm a good older sister."

Once again the young Goddess took on the faraway stare again, but this wasn't a desperate look as the one she gave before--this was more so fear. Downing her drink again, she inhaled before wiping her eyes trying to intimidate her own feelings. Even still did the tears form in her eyes.

"But enough about me, so you and Jacob split, so I'm assuming someone else fell into your lap?"

#255 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

She had begun to pour herself another round as Cat began talking about her daughter, Maricela. What a pretty name. “Even with the perfect family, kids just sometimes just wanna rebel when they have no reason to.” Zoe put the bottle down as she took another sip, the effects of the drink beginning to trickle over her as her ears began to feel a little warm. She was even starting to have a hard time understanding what Cat was saying… and she couldn’t tell if it was because she was getting drunk, or because Cat was drunk… maybe both?

Bull sh!t
Bull sh!t

But her head jerked back a bit as she begun to question herself as a mother and a sister. “Bull sh!t.” Zoe shook her head as she leaned forward, placing her free hand on Cat’s forearm. “Cat, I’ve seen first hand the sacrifices you’ve made for your family. You took the responsibility to take care of… everyone. Clothe them, feed them, give them a home, make them feel safe, you’re not ‘good’ you’re freaken awesome and they’re lucky to have you.” She spoke in such a matter of fact tone. She couldn’t believe that Cat would say that about herself. “You’re selfless, and kind, and caring, and protective and-and… other things!”

Then the conversation was switched back to her, about the romance in her life. She pulled her hand away as she leaned back in her seat and took a long drink. “Naaaaa…” she took another sip. “I mean… there were a couple of guys here and there when I was on Tender but like…” Her eyes were averted from Cat. “But all the guys wanted to do was talk about my abilities and Emerald City or my connections to other heroes and wanting me to give them personal information about them. Even when I was with someone I just felt… lonely cause I felt like they just wanted to be with Feral Nova, not Zoe.” Her eyes looked up at Cat as she then forced an airy laugh. “But I’m sure you’ve got someone. I mean, sureyourboobsaresmaller, but you’re beautiful and amazing and funny and caring and you got that sexy accent going on when you’re drunk.” She gave a wide smile and leaned forward just a bit, waiting to hear some type of story of an amazing love life.

Moderator Online
#256 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

No Caption Provided

Zoe's words brought a quaint smile to Cat, regardless if she thought they were true or not; it actually felt good to hear someone say something nice for once. As Zoe begin to talk about her relationship journey following Jacob, Cat's face contort a bit more silently judging the fact that she used tinder.

It was a story she new all too well, most of the guys she talk to prior to her transformation were simply obsessed with the fact that she was a Liafador, now it seemed as if they only were only attracted to her because that's what she was created for.

"Trust me Feral Nova is a total hag; Zoe is the real show" Cat said taking another sip before questioning the perceived intentions behind what she'd just said.

"Ok, that wasn't as nice as I thought it sounded but you know what I mean. I don't think it's rational for people to expect you to be in ass-kicking mode all the time, I mean I get wanting to hear all the juicy stories but sometimes ask me about me. So I get it"

Cat gulped the rest of her drink, at this point her eyes shift back and forth between open and closed, but her enhanced genetics continued the process of healing the impaired cells, it's why she drank so much; she literally had to out drink her own biology.

"At the end of the day you want someone to at least attempt to treat you like a human. Ask you questions like what would you do if you didn't have powers, what's your take on politics; are you down for anal. You know the normal things. But me I'm not much of a relationship person, I haven't been for a long time. I've had a few one night stands here and there but nothing solid to make me want to commit to anyone. I suppose it's because I'm so used to not having someone genuinely love me outside my family. I sh!t, I guess i better get started on my life with dozens of cats"

Cat's hearty laugh parted her blood red cheeks, as she shift in the chair; she misjudged the distant and actually fell to the floor. "See even the universe agrees!" Her laughs stifled with harsh hiccups.

#257 Edited by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

She swore, the more she heard Cat speak… she saw less of Ziccarra and more of… her. She had a mile wide smile as she couldn't help but just... stare at Cat. With a snort of a laugh she shook her head as she watched Cat fall to the ground. Zoe sloppy got up from her seat with her mug in one hand and the bottle jack in the other and shuffled over to Cat as she slowly, slowly, slooooowl- oops nope, toppled over on the ground next to her so she wouldn’t be sitting on the ground by herself. While she spilled her mug (which was probably better for the best) she held the bottle high in the air victoriously as she laughed.

But not having someone love her that wasn’t family? How dare she. “Cat, Cat, listen, listen ok?” She placed her hand on her friends shoulder as she (as forcefully as a drunk person could) pulled Cat down to lay next to her. It just felt better laying on the ground right now and she needed to tell something to Cat that was super duper important. With a serious look (or as serious as she could) “I freaken love you, ok?” She dropped her mug and placed her hand on her shoulder (or was that her boob? She couldn't tell right now) “I know we haven’t spoken in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time but I want you to know that I go you. Ok? If you need help with aliens, set your b!tchy cousin on fire, or if you just wanna talk about anal or need someone to babysit your dozen cats I got you.” She gave a small smile. "They messed up our lives but...." she turned her head so that she was looking up at the ceiling at nothing in particular. "at least we got each other."

No Caption Provided

Moderator Online
#258 Posted by Shanana (60313 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO that gif

#259 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew you would like it xDD

Moderator Online
#260 Posted by Nemesis_Alpha (36 posts) - - Show Bio

*Destroys the island* Kidding.

#261 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#262 Posted by Nemesis_Alpha (36 posts) - - Show Bio
#263 Edited by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

I love you too
I love you too

Zoe scooted towards her, for Cat it was almost as if she were blessed with precognition because the moment Zoe came shuffling her way; she knew the she'd eventually end up on the floor. Zoe plowed on the floor right next to her with the bottle held high in the air. "HOOOOOOO!" Cat screamed whilst applauding the fact that Zoe didn't allow the liquor to spill--that is until she shot a glance toward Zoe's cup.

Before she could point out the party foul Zoe just committed, she was being forced down to the ground with Zoe, both of them staring at the empty ceiling for no apparent reason other than the fact that they were drunk.

"I freakin love you, ok?"

Zoe said causing Cat's to release a hearty chuckle, Zoe was drunk if her unusual outburst wasn't an indicator the fact that she missed Cat's shoulder and settled on her boob was clear enough. She didn't say anything, through Zoe's entire heart to heart the Young Goddess didn't utter a word. Her mind sort of raced back to when they first met, and how she and Zoe didn't get along. Eventually they became allies and then friends; and even through the distance and time...that relationship stood the test.

Turning over on her shoulder so that she was facing Zoe, who was still staring into the ceiling, before she through her arm around the Fire Goddess and placed her head on Zoe's chest. At first it seemed like a bad idea, but Zoe touched her boob and Cat didn't even charge her; so they were good as far as she was concerned.

"I love you too Zoe, I've only said that to one person before; well two, but I don't think Nick Cannon counts. and the other was Tassi. And for the record, I never want to talk about anal, it's a horrible idea forget I ever said anything" She added chuckling just a bit before getting lost in Zoe's faraway stare, then; she caught herself.

"Alright, we better stop because I'm getting turned on. I'm not saying I'm not interested, I just don't think being completely sh!tfaced is how I want it to happen. " She said pushing away before trying to hoist herself back to her feet. Once back at a vertical base she hoist Zoe back to her feet before noticing their fingers interlocked.

"Ahh screw it"

No Caption Provided
#264 Edited by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

She had a wide goofy grin on her face as Cat said she loved her too, her cheeks becoming a little warmer than usual. Her hand rest upon her back as Cat’s head rested on her chest. Zoe couldn’t help but think how… happy she was right now. She didn’t say a word, she stayed silent, not wanting to ruin this moment with her slurring speech. She just wanted this to go on forever… even though she knew they would eventually sober up and part ways again and go back to their lives. But until then... she was in bliss.

"Alright, we better stop because I'm getting turned on. I'm not saying I'm not interested, I just don't think being completely sh!tfaced is how I want it to happen. "

“Hehe, ok, ok.” Zoe watched as Cat got up, her head tilting slightly as she watched as she gracefully as she could get up without falling back over. She gave an applauding hand clap as she then reached up, silently asking Cat for help up, knowing there was no way Zoe could display the same balance that she just performed.

“Oooohhhhhh!” she was now standing on her feet and she couldn’t help but laugh. "My hero." She giggled that faded to silence as her eyes then happened to look down at their hands and there was a moment of silence between them. Zoe’s blue eyes looked up at Cat’s cinnamon eyes. It was there, that spark between them. She felt it... and she very much wanted to ignite it, but Cat's words of not wanting to do anything right now stuck with her. She bit the inside of her cheek, filled with nerves before opening her mouth to try and speak. “I’m sor-”

"Ahh screw it"

Before she could finish apologizing, she was hushed by Cat’s lips as they pressed against hers. Soft… yet forceful… filled with a sweetness that Zoe couldn’t describe. She pulled away for a moment, gasping for air as the kiss had caught her off guard. Her eyes blinked open as she took a step back, her fingers lightly touching her own lips, feeling a little lightheaded of what just happened. This was happening?

She looked up at Cat, her cheeks now pink as she gave a breathy “Ok.” before closing the distance once more, her left index finger gently on Cats chin before tracing along her jaw until her hand gently placed under Cat’s jaw as she deepened the kiss, her free hand wrapped around Cat's waist, using her body to guided her to a wall and pressed her back against it. Moving her hands, they grasped Cat’s wrists and pin them to wall as her lips moved from her lips to her neck, leaving tenderly kisses and nibbles along it. Zoe no only felt her heart race with excitement, but Cat's as well as her lips could feel the rapid pulsation of her heart through her neck. She moved her kisses up her neck till she reached her ear, still holding onto her as she whispered with a heavy breath of desire to her. "Cat... be mine?"

Moderator Online
#265 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

Zoe
Zoe

"Of course" She replied inaudibly the two of them were so close the usually boisterous goddess found herself at a loss for words. Having agreed to give herself to her friend the two former WAL teammates enjoyed each other after destroying a bottle of Jack Daniels.

The sun filtered through the blinds chastising Catalina's eyelids until she found the strength to open them. "Why do I feel like I've been f..." She groaned before noticing there were two sets of bras and undergarments littered across the room.

"Adios Mio" She gasp in a matter that was much like her mother before her, sh!tfaced for the second week in a row; but this time brought her into the arms of Zoe.

Though this was different she woke up at peace; her mind wasn't racing, she wasn't inherently angry--she was content.

Sleeping with another woman wasn't a travesty she did it before, usually under the same circumstances--a trait she seemingly inherited from her mother. But this was the first time she'd slept with a woman she sorta kinda maybe cared for.

Quickly getting dressed, the 5'11 Liafador Beauty descended the stairs; back to where the night started assuming she'd find Zoe dealing with some sort of hangover--which sucked because that meant there was no breakfast.

Plopping down legs across on the opposite end from Zoe, Cat just kinda stared awkwardly into the ceiling before making strict eye contact with Zoe.

Part of her felt regret only because wasn't sure how last night would affect their relationship. "So...you're just gonna screw me and then not make breakfast?"

Avatar image for daughter_of_nordok
#266 Posted by Daughter_of_Nordok (407 posts) - - Show Bio
#267 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
#268 Posted by Daughter_of_Nordok (407 posts) - - Show Bio
#269 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#270 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

Zoe sat silently where the events of last night happened, a cup of water in her hands as she had just taken a couple of aspirins. She didn’t want to wake up Cat, who was still resting, and rightfully so. Everything that took place last night, wasn’t something she was planning. She was just going to do her usual monitoring and then head home. Instead things shifted to a whole other direction when Cat arrived. She had never kissed a girl (unless you count Ziccarra… ew no that was too weird to think about right now) let alone sleep with one, but Cat, she was… on a whole other level.

Her head perked up as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs and she couldn’t help but hold her breath. This was the moment of truth. Was last night a mistake? Was tension going to be high? She cleared her throat as she nervously took a sip of her water.

She then walked in, sitting across from Zoe, the two silent. Zoe didn’t know what to say. “Hey thanks for the sex by the way I really like you” How awkward could things get? Apparently super awkward because as of right now, you could cut it with a butter knife as Cat suddenly made direct eye contact with Zoe. Zoe cleared her throat, unsure what to say as Cat finally broke the silence.

No Caption Provided

"So...you're just gonna screw me and then not make breakfast?"

Her shoulders relaxed and she couldn’t help but smile and give a small chuckle of a laugh as she set her glass of water down. “Cat, I can’t cook to save my life, buuuuut…” she stood up, a little wobbly from being hungover and a bit sore from their night of fun. Walking over to Cat she gently grasped Cat by her fingers. While Zoe had just held a glass of cool water, they were still warm to the touch as she began to lead her into the dinning area. “I remembered this morning that a couple of other people still live here, including…” she opened the doors that lead the dining area to reveal a small buffet like layout of breakfast on the main table. Bowl of eggs, plate of bacon, country style potatoes, bowl of chopped mixed fruit, some pancakes and fresh baked muffins with Mr. French standing on the other side of the room with his signature butler suit on.

“Bonjour Ms. Cat and Ms. Zoe.” Mr. French greeted as he pulled the chairs out for both of them.

“Mr. French, who totally knows how to cook and isnt a little messed up from having too much fun last night.” She let Cat’s hand go so she could go to her seat while Zoe did the same.”Thank you so much Mr. French, you’re a lifesaver.” She thanked as Mr. French simply bowed his head and made his way out of the room, leaving the two women alone. She didn't know when the appropriate time was to talk about what happened, but she felt now was a good as time as any. “Cat… I don’t know how you feel, but I just want you to know, I don’t regret what happened last night.”

Moderator Online
#271 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

If I'm being honest..
If I'm being honest..

The Spanish blooded woman's eyebrow curved at the mention of not knowing how to cook, but all she could chalk it up to was the different upbringings despite Cat having a tough childhood cooking was one of her chores back at the whorehouse.

Zoe clasp her hands which drew a sheepish smirk for the Catalan Countess, though a small gesture; it signified to Cat that there was more meaning in their drunken adventure than just the face value.

“I remembered this morning that a couple of other people still live here, including…”

Her eyebrow curved again as Zoe spoke, that meant the man she saw walking around in his boxer briefs yesterday was real.

As they entered the dinning area, Cat's eyes immediately locked on Mr.French; she remembered him from her time as a member of WAL it was weird to see that he stayed even after so many of them left. The buffet style breakfast was kind of overwhelming, her's usually consist of some form of bread, a fruit and some sort of protein; but this was on a whole 'nother' level. Did Zoe actually expect her to eat all this?

“Cat… I don’t know how you feel, but I just want you to know, I don’t regret what happened last night.”

Zoe's word momentarily stopped her from picking up a piece of bacon, she liked Zoe too; but had she not said anything Cat was prepared to leave as if it didn't happen.

"Of course you don't regret it, I'm a total hotty" Cat joked finally nibbling on a piece of the bacon she grabbed it was hard to be serious, but she knew if she wanted the feeling that Zoe supplied, she'd have to.

"I don't regret last night either. In fact it was probably the best night I had in a long time. I got a lot of things off my chest, and got to reconnect with you in a different way"

Expressing her feelings to anyone else other than her father was weird, she didn't like feeling vulnerable; she was created to be tough and emotionless. Even as the words came from her mouth she couldn't look directly at Zoe without her eyes dropping back to the food.

"If I'm being honest, I don't want it to be the last time." Her eyes rose from the food making direct contact with Zoe to show she was serious

#272 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

No Caption Provided

Zoe held onto a cup of coffee with both her hands as the once Queen of Shadows joked. She smiled, turning her head to look back down at her coffee before taking a sip of it. It helped her feel more relaxed. She hadn’t been a situation like this before, and wasn’t sure how to handle it. Usually it was the guys confessing that they liked Zoe, not her to them, let alone to another woman.

But talking with Catalina last night, even just sitting with her it was… it just felt right. She felt so comfortable with her. Even though the two came from different worlds, there was a deeper connection than she could explain. Catalina’s childhood was filled with struggles, betrayal, loneliness, a hardship that Zoe would never be able understand. Zoe’s childhood? Aside from losing her father, it was a good one. She had friends and family who supported her and cared for her as a child. Even as an adult she had more support with her Aunt than Cat did now. Yet here they were, sitting at a table with… now that Zoe noticed was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much food… and talking about their feelings with each other.

"I don't regret last night either. In fact it was probably the best night I had in a long time. I got a lot of things off my chest, and got to reconnect with you in a different way"

Her blue eyes looked up at her as she noticed Cat dared not look at her. Zoe knew Cat wasn’t one to talk about her feelings. Trying to get her talk about her past during the time together in We Are Legend was difficult, almost impossible. So she knew her talking about them right now, with her, meant that she needed to have Zoe know how she felt. So with a half smile she grabbed a muffin, and begun to pull it apart as she ate, thinking that was as deep things were going get. Which she would have been happy with. But then, like always, Cat surprised her.

"If I'm being honest, I don't want it to be the last time."

She coughed, partly choking on the muffin as her eyes instantly locked with Cats. Her eyes were widen by surprise. She wasn’t expecting that. “Neither do I.” She couldn’t help but beam with a smile. "Now that Maya's back, if you have sometime, you should come by LA." She stuck her fork into a pancake and plopped it on her plate. "We can hang out, do... normal stuff, no Goddess/family/superhero drama and just... you know... get away. Or... I can go to Daytonville?"

Moderator Online
#273 Posted by Daughter_of_Nordok (407 posts) - - Show Bio
#274 Edited by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

No Caption Provided

The thought of them to hanging out brought a smile to her face, though she wasn't sure how it'd work at the moment. On the inside she was very much still Catalina, however on the outside she appeared to be the disgraced Ziccarra Liafador; parading around in the United States didn't seem wise--but it wasn't like being Catalina Liafador was any better.

"Sure, I can come to LA" She said confidently, realizing that her daughters adoptive parents were from LA which gave her a chance to meet with them.

Taking a sip of the coffee, (which she could only assume was some sort of American blend) Cat pushed away from her side of the table and moved herself toward were Zoe was seated.

Pinning her long ebony tassels behind her ears, she hoisted the bottom of her large T-shirt before straddling Zoe in the chair. Stroking the side of her level face, Cat couldn't help but give a cheek to cheek grin before placing doting kiss' on Zoe's lips before seemingly conflicted.

"I have no idea what you did to me last night. I'm happy and scared at the same time. I've been scared before; but never happy. And that's what scares me. But you're welcome to Dayontonville any time Zoe"

#276 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@soteria: oh yeah, Cat has a daughter lol

Moderator Online
#277 Posted by Soteria (66 posts) - - Show Bio
#278 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@soteria said:

@feral_nova: SINCE WHEN

I wrote a blog about it forever ago but when she was 12. (I didn't actually state it though) because I didn't want to write a pregnant 12 year old. That's pretty low even for me. But I alluded to it, and decided to make it canon.

#279 Posted by Soteria (66 posts) - - Show Bio
#280 Posted by Feral Nova (57973 posts) - - Show Bio

@soteria: Where Isis and Cat on good terms?

Image result for thinking gif

Moderator Online
#281 Posted by Wraithborn (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.....That was interesting. Somethings never change, I see. Nova once said she'd be running this pace someday. I guess she wasn't playing.