Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maya_Summers

"They Were Some of The Best

"There was this team in my time, a group of women that broke through glass ceilings. What started as a simple association of female heroes; would form a team called L.O.V.E. They were some of the best the world had ever seen; and I want to continue that legacy." - Maya Summers

History of L.O.V.E

4 Types of Love can be found in each founding member: Eros, Phileo, Storge and Agape
4 Types of Love can be found in each founding member: Eros, Phileo, Storge and Agape

In Maya’s home universe, L.O.V.E. wasn’t just an all female hero group, but an iconic group that paved the way for future female heroes. With the founders of the original L.O.V.E., Sha, Taki, Angelic Reaper and Feral Nova the team stood strong and faced whatever obstacles that were in their paths together. The team had a perfect balance of the four types of Love, Eros, Phileo, Storge and Agape, each found member embodying a type in their own way. Sha, was Eros, romantic love with her love life sometimes directing her choices in life. Phileo was Taki, enjoyment, fondness, friendship, joining L.O.V.E solely due to her strong friendship with the other three girls. Storge was Feral Nova, family loyalty, her love to her family (both blood and non-blood) heavily influenced her. Finally, Angelic Reaper, was Agape, unconditional love, consistent sacrifice of her own well-being for the well-being of her beloved ones. These four women, were the definition of love and some say, that was the reason for the teams huge success.

L.O.V.E Flight 6

L.O.V.E Flight Six
L.O.V.E Flight Six

After being trapped in the CVnU for several years and seeing that this Earth had been lacking unified heroes, Maya took it upon herself to try and build a team that once inspired many heroes before her. In this recreation of L.O.V.E. the team is made of women who are both new and experienced heroes whom Maya hand selected herself. The selection process that Maya has attempted to perfect was to get heroes who also embodied one of the four types of love, hoping that she can recreate the same bond that the women in her Universe had. L.O.V.E. doesn’t focus on being the most powerful but rather to inspire hope in those who feel hopeless because the team believes, only love can truly save the world.

Return to the City of Emerald

Rebuild of Emerald City
Rebuild of Emerald City

After the events of "Spanish Revolution: Battle for Emerald City", the once apocalyptic city, Emerald City, has now been rebuilt and slowly returning back to it's former glory. It was this city in which Maya chose to hold L.O.V.E. in, to become a beacon of hope to a place that once had none and to help the citizens of the once abandoned city feel safe. Located in the Upper Wards of the city, the team HQ pays an ode to the original team HQ, being located directly under a coffee shop that is owned by the team under an alias of Maya.

L.O.V.E HQ

ICE Brew
ICE Brew

Named “ICE Brew” as a tribute to a seemingly influentual person in her life at the time, the coffee shop is located down the busy streets of Upper Wards Emerald City. Inside the shop is a back entrance to the team HQ that only members of the team are able to access through DNA scan. There a teleporter is located that takes each member several feet below the coffee shop to where the L.O.V.E. HQ resides.

While there are living quarters for those who wish to live at the L.O.V.E facility which each member is able to decorate as they wish but the L.O.V.E HQ is meant to be used as a place for members to meet to go over missions and keep an consistent eye on the city itself.

The location of the HQ allows the team to be able to respond quickly to invasions on the city itself as well as keep the city itself safe from any attack on the L.O.V.E HQ, as there is no physical building outside in the city to be attacked. There is a “back” entrance that is located along the emerald waters that surround the city, used for the team’s aircraft.

The underground facilities run several miles deep with several levels that specify to the teams every need. From training grounds, to living quarters, medical stations, research tech station, city security station and more, the L.O.V.E facility has it all.

War Room

No Caption Provided

The War Room is the central intelligence compound for the L.O.V.E. Team; and serves as the city security station. It is powered by a shackled artifical A.I that's linked to nearly the entire compound; "Hex" (As 'she's' called) can project itself in spherical form, and has the ability to search thousands of public; and a few not so public resources at it's disposal.

• Anyone's welcomed to use the Coffee shop, the Team's HQ is hidden; but the location itself can be attacked.
  • As far as the team goes, this is CVnU for entry Pm @shanana

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Noah_Sails
No Caption Provided

Looks awesome!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@the_ghostshell:

I knew you, or Surkit was going to make a Tina Turner ref
I knew you, or Surkit was going to make a Tina Turner ref

Thanks though

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Noah_Sails

@shanana: lol I had another reference I was fit to drop but I'm saving it :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice!

If I get recruited for this, I am SO dressing like this! *LOL*

No Caption Provided

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've certainly never been one for girl power for anyone but myself >.>

the callbacks to the OG's was sweet though.

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've certainly never been one for girl power for anyone but myself >.>

the callbacks to the OG's was sweet though.

You would lol

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@embargo: my natural instinct is to make everything about me...somehow.

I like the ICE Brew thing. Feels like another callback to some dragons, but I'll try and get something up soon. I think I know I how to integrate myself into this better.

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@embargo: my natural instinct is to make everything about me...somehow.

I like the ICE Brew thing. Feels like another callback to some dragons, but I'll try and get something up soon. I think I know I how to integrate myself into this better.

Good, and atleast give us something to work with this time!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11 Feral Nova  Moderator
No Caption Provided

LOVE IS BAAAAAACK!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c71b4425224
deactivated-59c71b4425224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H.A.T.E. confirmed?

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

@paragonxxx said:

Very nice!

If I get recruited for this, I am SO dressing like this! *LOL*

No Caption Provided

I started to do this exact thing!

Well, not exact thing...But SS came to my mind and I started to post an image.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"As requested Ms.Summers, I've compiled a list of suitable candidates based on the data you've supplied me with. Those that could be contacted via telepathy got the messages that way, the others via email."

Hex was something of a wonder, it was an Artificial Intelligence that was tethered to her psychic abilities, It was like she managed to create a automated version of herself; well not her, but it was a tool perfected by her late friend Davion once he realized she was 'Solace'.

"Good hopefully they'll start funneling through some time soon or this endeavor will be for nothing"

Moving from the War Room into the elevator, the De Facto leader of the would be L.O.V.E. organization moved from the clandestine HQ up about 50 levels to the ICE BREW. The name "ICE" it was familiar; but she'd been here so long the history from her period of time was fading fast.

"What will it be Maya?" Timothy the Barista asked. He was a hipster, Maya hated hipsters. "Lemme get a Latte, and hold your phone number this time please"

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zauberin  Moderator

Is this a street level team or what?

But I dunno...I also kinda feel like a bad girl lately.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

Is this a street level team or what?

But I dunno...I also kinda feel like a bad girl lately.

There's no defined power level

ReyLoen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Zauberin  Moderator

@maya_summers: Cool! How filled are you?

And I am so glad I took a look at that profile bio!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

@maya_summers: Cool! How filled are you?

And I am so glad I took a look at that profile bio!

Right now, just 5.

Why's that?

Ama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it begins.
So it begins.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Feral Nova  Moderator
ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: Ha ha, I like beating people to the punch. :-)

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zauberin  Moderator

@shanana: Hrm...Calculating...

Because whenever Trinity got around to wearing the "S" (she's a Supergirl look so it's probably gonna happen eventually), in fielding names I loved the ring I heard in "Solace, the Sentinel of Liberty." But now I have seen the light!

@paragonxxx: I may not always get the first punch...

But I do get the best and last.
But I do get the best and last.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ParagonxXx

@maya_summers:

Paragon received a message via telepathy. Not that Keira had that power, but others with it could contact her. And besides, unknown to Paragon herself, she has latent telepathic powers that have yet to awaken. She receives a message to join a team called L.O.V.E. and doing a bit of research, she finds nothing on the team. Which means it's new. However, from the sounds of it, Keira is all about inspiring hope in others and making the world a better place. What better way to do it than by joining L.O.V.E. and show people that she is who she says she is and what she aspires to be.

Paragon flies from Metro City on the East coast to Emerald City. And man oh man did that city need help. She idly wonders why Green Sentinel didn't choose this one to protect. It would have been a perfect fit, but perhaps only in name. She arrives at the coffee shop in just under a minute and walks in. With her X-Ray Vision, she notices the secret entrance but she chooses to wait until someone comes along to greet her.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ParagonxXx

@zauberin: ((Ha! You always have great come backs! And it's so true too! If Trinity and Paragon ever did fight, Trinity would win for sure. *Whispers* But don't tell your character I said that. ~_^))

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: I actually love the alias Solace (Which is why I have several accounts with it in the name). I forgot what made me force Maya Summers to dawn the "S" but her name was supposed to have been given to her by Andferne. "The Dragon of Comfort"

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zauberin  Moderator

@paragonxxx: There's more than one way to skin a cat, darling.

@shanana: I like it too! (Obviously.) Sometimes you get one that just feels right. But luckily, I also like the Sentinel route also on its own. I like legacies and I like connections to the past. I'd have Trinity adopt it as sort of an homage to Kelly Coltaine, Lady Liberty.

About how far back would I have to skim to see what caused her to wear it?

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin:

Yeah, it's even better when the characters around you can highlight the difference within the legacy. For example, Sha (Ziccarra Liafador killed people); Sha (Solace) didn't transitioning to Solace and having the rest of the 'U' get used to that was awesome.

08 -09 ish, I don't even remember what it was called. IIRC Andy and the ICE Dragon deleted alot of their post.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zauberin  Moderator

@maya_summers: On that, I gotta branch out from my comfort zone.

Darn it. I have a need for closure and this has robbed me of that. v_v

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

No Caption Provided

The window seat near the employee's only entrance was the perfect spot, the perfect place to shield her skin from the Emerald City rays, but also the best vantage to keep an eye on the things transpiring around them. Emerald City's recovery was nearly complete; many of the displaced families were reunited, the viral disease that destoryed this city for a little over two years had been beaten. Now the real problem came, trying to maintain crime; and account for those that were believed to have turned into 'zombies'

It was a bad habit she developed, over prioritizing; instead of focusing on what she could fix here and now; Maya's mind was often wandered to less prominant things.

Timothy cut around the counter with her cool beverage in hand; happening almost in the same manner was the arrival of a woman. Blonde hair, blue eyes a well toned physique; but she didn't appear to be as tall as she looked from a seated position--Atleast not to the 5'10 Maya.

"Hello can I help you" She said tending to her Coffee shops duties as it's 'Owner' in actuality she wanted to see if this was one of the people that got the message to meet her here. "My name is Maya what can I get you"

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: BTW the team is actually forming now. It didn't exist before-hand lol

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: ((*Fixes the link to Paragon's Profile*))

Paragon herself was 5'11", athletic and well toned body and muscle. She has naturally black hair, but she dyed it blonde. Soon after entering, she is met with a nice looking woman who is nearly as tall as her. Paragon smiles politely, wondering if this person was responsible for sending that telepathic message. The telepathic voice did sound feminine. Keira extends a hand to shake the other woman's as she asks, "Yes, I got a message to join a new team called L.O.V.E.? I'm interested in the offer. Would you know anything about that?"

Paragon then notices a waitress tripping. Before the poor thing could fall, however, Keira uses a burst of superspeed to catch her, catch everything she was carrying on the tray and then set the waitress back on her feet. "Thank you!" The waitress breathes out, scarcely able to believe what just happened. At this, Paragon beams with pride and says, "Your welcome!"

Then she zips back to Maya, "I'm trerribly sorry about that, she seems like a nice waitress. You were saying?"

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck with this, bella!

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

No Caption Provided

Before the golden goddess could even begin to answer the newcomer's question--she was gone. Hit with an violent uprush of booming wind in the aftermath of Paragon's speed, Maya flailed to recover and maintain a vertical base. "Jesus" She gasp, bracing on a nearby table.

What the Psychic had not forseen was one of her employee's nearly falling with drinks in hand; Paragon's timely intervention prevented the waitress from injuring herself, and the spilling of drinks. From the corner of her eye, she could see the smug smirk slither across Timothy's face; as if he'd found his new favorite blonde. "Don't get any ideas, you know what she's here for" Maya hiss causing the head barista to back down.

"We don't discuss those matters up here" Her tone was hushed and gaze suspicious; no one was to know what was 50 floors below them. "But yes, that is the exact reason you're here. Care to follow me down to the lower floors to discuss business? Oh...and I didn't get your name"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

>_> I'm sorry it's a long post LOL

@maya_summers

It’s been about three and a half years since Zoe was infected by the Nexcodexa virus, three years since she tried to level Los Angeles to the ground and two and a half years since she had been cured and two full years of her trying to right her wrongs. Once We Are Legend disbanded, Zoe relocated herself from Luna Island back to Los Angeles and since her return she had been struggling to make up for all the wrong she had done during her time under the influence of the “Liafador Virus”. She helped rebuild the city in any way she could. From cleaning up leftover debris to helping construction workers rebuild certain buildings and countless hours of volunteer work at dozens of different non-profit organizations. All the while trying to ease her way into the hero life. While some citizens learned to forgive the hero, others still cursed her name. It was a long process. She could have easily kept herself hidden from the world, stayed on Luna Island and never speak to another living soul again, but she was tired of running, tired of being the victim, she needed to break out of that mold she was getting herself into and be what she had strive to be since the start of her hero career, a light in the darkness.

But it was about four days ago that she received the telepathic message. Won't lie, it scared the crap out of her. She was never used to hearing voices inside her head (aside from when she was experiencing schizophrenia when she was infected) but… this voice seemed… vaguely familiar, but dang it she couldn’t place it. The person introduced themselves as Maya Summers, and gave the invitation of joining a team that was called L.O.V.E and the location of the meetup, was a kicker itself, Emerald City. The last time she stepped foot in Emerald City was when the last team she was on attempted to unleash a cure onto the city and stop a corporation from creating an army of the zombie like creatures that once overran the city. This was a lot to process. To go back to Emerald City and try to become the hero of the city that she once helped turned to ruins too? It was like starting all over again with Los Angeles, which she was actually making progress on.

So now here she was, ambulating through the rebuilt city. Zoe didn’t recognize the city when she stepped off the plane (she wanted to keep a low profile), luggage in hand as she blocked the sun from her eyes. It looked like an actual city, that wasn’t recently overran by zombies! Dressed in her civilian clothes she was able to move around without drawing any wanted or unwanted attention to her. She didn’t get the same looks that she did when she was in Los Angeles, it was… refreshing. When Zoe was ‘in control’ of Emerald City for that short time, most of the civilians of the city had already fled, so the only one’s who would have seen her were fellow heroes or people who stuck around for too long and couldn’t flee the city.

After she dropped her stuff off at the hotel she rented for a couple of nights, she had the taxi driver take her to the address that was given to her. Only… the address lead to a small coffee shop in the middle of the busy city. Getting off the taxi Zoe looked up at the shop, trying to figure out if maybe she got the address wrong. “ICE Brew” She murmured to herself, pulling out her smartphone and swiping the screen trying to see if maybe there was a another building nearby that would make more sense for a meeting. “Hmmmm….” But nothing. Oh well, since she was here, she was here, might as well get a coffee, right?

Gently pushing the door open, a little ring echoed through the small shop as a man stood behind the counter, making coffee for other customers who were waiting for their own drinks. Zoe stood in line, quietly, looking down at her phone checking in with her aunt, Heather, to let her know that she wasn't kidnapped by some serial killer or something.

"Welcome to ICE Brew, my name is Timothy, what can I get you?" A man, dressed like those hipsters you see, thick rimmed glasses, man bun, even the facial hair.

"Um, can I get a... iced macchiato? And uh... yeah that's it."

"Of course, what's your name?"

"Zoe." She smiled as she paid for her drink. Walking away from the counter she sat down at an empty table, looking outside the window of the shop, her elbow resting on the table itself as her chin rest upon it. Maybe she did go to the wrong place. Oops?

Seth_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overheard at LOVE's first teamfight
Overheard at LOVE's first teamfight

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I'm going to respond, but it'll be a separate interaction from the one I'm already having.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Feral Nova  Moderator
ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ParagonxXx

@maya_summers:

Paragon's next words were just as hushed as Maya's, knowing full well the value of keeping secrets. "Sorry about that." She says apologetically, hoping she didn't just blow a well kept secret. "Paragon, you can call me Paragon." She did not come as Keira Hawke, inventor and genius extraordinaire. But she did not know Maya was a telepath so her thoughts were not very guarded. Maya may or may not pick up the surface thoughts that would reveal Paragon's identity as Keira Hawke, CEO of Hawke Industries in Metro City. Inventor, genius and Super-Hero. Daughter of Nora Hawke who was the main CEO of Hawke Industries based in New York City. Nora was well known for being an altruistic and caring person who wants to help the world. Is Keira the same as her mother? Only time will tell.

Paragon follows Maya to wherever the other woman leads her. As she does, she finally takes time to notice what a nice coffee shop this is. Good thing it's not a bar. Usually she doesn't hang around such places. On the rare occasions she actually drank alcohol, she discovered that her powers prevent her from getting drunk. All that is well and good as Keira doesn't even like the taste of it. However, she does drink it on occasion in circumstances where it would be rude to refuse it.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

“Ms. Summers sensors indicate that Feral Nova has entered the store. I have run several psyche scans; she appears to be 100% devoid of any Nexcodexa traces” Hex reported.

“Well that’s good news.” Maya replied, eying the city overlay for any site of serious crime. The city had grown in its approach to crime, instead of relying on the ‘Super’ community; police presence had been increased, more and more neighborhoods were moving to nighttime watches to abstain from having to relying on heroes.

She understood it but those practices wouldn’t work on someone with the ability to flood an entire city; and for the time being they needed an active response force just in case such a situation ever happened.

“She looks fully healthy too” Maya murmured eying the girl from a camera positioned on the hidden elevator. The name ‘Feral Nova’ and Maya went way back; back to when she wore an “S” and called herself Solace. In her universe she and Feral Nova weren’t the best of friends—they probably hated each other.

Here, they fought alongside each other on Asgard, and then fought each other on an island not too far from here. It was only a couple of years ago, that Crews and Castillo dropped by the precinct and delivered the dossier on Feral Nova—in the end Nova managed to escape, but she’d heard from some of her friends in the LAPD that the former hero returned to her senses, and was actually doing reputable work around the city.

No Caption Provided

Emerging from the elevator, she spotted her just near the window. She looked the same, except last time she was pretty sure Zoe had some sort of mask on. "Hey" She called out moving towards the young hero cautiously.

She was unsure if Zoe even remembered her. "You here for the brief?" She asked extending her hand first, before motioning toward the elevator. "I'm Maya, Maya Summers"

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Leaving the coffee shop in the rearview, The young blonde leaned up against the back of the elevator with her hands crossed and toes tapping. "The message you got technically wasn't from me" Maya admitted, realizing that was the common consensus She sent the message. "We have an artificial Intelligence here, it's linked into my telepathic powers. Hex, she sent the message that notified you to come here. You were chosen based off a list of criteria I came up with." Following her explaination the elevator arrived on the bottom floor--The War Room.

"Now, I gotta ask Paragon. What made you get into this? Not L.O.V.E but being a hero in general?"

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers:

As the elevator went down, Paragon just stood there as she listened to Maya explain a few things. So, that's what happened. Now she knows how she got the message. Some kind of automated telepathic message sent by an A.I. Keira has designed a few A.I. in her time. Mostly for her own purposes and not for sale to anyone. And the moment she learns Maya has telepathic powers is when she begins to guard her thoughts carefully.

As Paragon follows Maya into the War Room, she remembers the last time she was anywhere near one. The corrupt former President Donn nearly threw her own mother in prison just for hiding an understandable secret. To top it off, he kicked her out of the war room even as he denied her the chance to do her part and help rebuild Gothic City. Dick...

This war room was far better and Paragon answers Maya's question, "When I was kid, I was in a school bus when it went over a bridge when said bridge collapsed due to an earthquake. A hero caught the bus and that is when my life changed forever. Ever since then, I wanted to be just like that hero. Conduit, I think she called herself. So, when I finally got powers of my own, I became a Super-Hero the first chance I got. I called myself Paragon because I wanted I wanted to be the absolute best I could be and to inspire others to do the same. To give hope to the hopeless, to show the world there's a better way than killing criminals or being broody and grim."

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

No Caption Provided

The story was familiar, A story about some traumatic incident that changed the course of a person's life. She knew it, or atleast she thought she did. The intricates of what exactly happened in her universe, and her part in it continued to blur. "I know Broody and Grim" she chuckled escorting the young hero over toward the Emerald City overlay, an entire manipulative projection crafted by none other than Hex.

"Well you were brought here to join this team I'm composing. Hex told you right, it's called L.O.V.E. Don't ask what it stands for because I honestly don't remember. My memory of it is...complicated but that's another story." Admitting it was the first step; her time period was fading away, and there was physically no way to retain those thoughts.

"Anyways, what I remember about that team is; they were some of the best heroes around...and, even if they weren't they produced some of the best heroes around. I think we have the oppertunity to do something here that hasn't happened yet. Will you help me, will you join L.O.V.E

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Paragon looks over the city overlay projection. As Keira Hawke, she has something similar in her office in Metro City, the city of tomorrow. So far, she likes Maya and hopes they will become fast friends. So far, it seems to be headed in that direction and that is a good thing. The two women seem to be getting along just fine so far as Paragon gives a little giggle in response to Maya's chuckle.

Paragon looks from Maya to the city overlay of Emerald City. Perhaps L.O.V.E. can accomplish things that even the Justice League Alliance cannot do. Those heroes are the first line of defense when it comes to threats from space and on Earth. But L.O.V.E. can show the world how to inspire hope, how to love unconditionally. This team of bright, beautiful, women can go places and do things even the fabled JLA cannot do. For a flicker of a thought, Paragon thinks she's joining a team of Amazons! How cool is that?!

Taking a deep breath, she looks over at Maya again, "I will help you and I'd be honored to be a part of your team. I do have a question, though. Do you require your teammates to reveal their secret identities?"

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

No Caption Provided

"Nah, your secret identities are yours to keep. I would only need it in the case of extreme emergency such as your life is on the line." Though Maya was indeed a telepath and able to read thoughts, doing so came with mental exhaustion on her end. "I know what you're thinking right? I'm a telepath I could learn anything about you that I wanted right?"

Mid-Sentence the De facto leader moved to the control console for Hex entering an outline for Paragon's profile into the database. "But doing so causes exhaustion. I prefer to communicate mentally if anything." Which was partly why she created Hex to limit the amount of mental energy used to conduct operations.

"Hex has the ability communicate and read minds, but it's via a personal quantum link constructed between the user and Hex." The exact reasoning for this was to promote more of a bond between Hex and the user. "You can speak to Hex with this implant" Opening her palm a device as bout small as a pill. "With this you will have free range to speak to Hex within the privacy of your own mind, what you tell it; will be 100% confidential. What this implant will do is allow Hex to communicate between 'Your' version of Hex and mine."

She was sure the explanation was confusing, and in time she was sure Paragon would understand. "In missions where we need absolute silence Hex will allow you to talk to me mentally, instead of communicating being a one way street."

"Solace by the way, that's my super-hero name."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maya_summers:

No Caption Provided

Zoe continued to sit silently, but this time with her coffee in hand and leaning back in her seat, just taking in the view. Or at least she was, until she heard someone call out with a simpleHey”. Zoe instinctively lift her head and quickly set her drink down as her body turned in seat to see a blonde woman walking up to her, but in a more careful manner, it was obvious to Zoe that this woman knew exactly who Zoe was.

My history here is... kinda sorta... really bad
My history here is... kinda sorta... really bad

The fellow blonde stood up, nodding her head as she reached out to shake Maya’s hand. “Sorry, my hands are little cold from the coffee... and being slightly nervous.” She gave a small chuckle as she felt… like she met this woman before. She looked so familiar. Her eyes were staring at Maya’s features, not purposely trying to look like a creepy stalker, but rather as if she was mentally trying to figure out where she had seen her before. Was she that one stripper she saved from her pimp in LA a few months ago? No.. that can’t be right. “Zoe Olisnicky, but it seems you already know who I am.” She introduced herself either way as she gave a nod. “Aaannnddd I’m in fact here for the brief! Sorry it took me awhile to get here I was… a bit hesitant. My history here is… kinda sorta… really bad. But... I’m sure you know about that.” Her eyes shift away from Maya for a moment, becoming a little nervous that someone would end up hearing the conversation and make the connections of who Zoe was. "Is uh, there somewhere we can speak more privately?"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Feral Nova  Moderator

omg is Hex like LOVE's version of SAM from ME:A!?