Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@amin_karrit said:

Damn. So much destruction, LOL. I would've jumped in with Alexa but I didn't wanna gang up on G, yet.

Could've saved our coffee shop!

Avatar image for the_championess
The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just noticed the broken hearts in the title, LOL.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#204 Feral Nova  Moderator

Damn. So much destruction, LOL. I would've jumped in with Alexa but I didn't wanna gang up on G, yet.

No Caption Provided

@feral_nova: STOP It you're a member of LOVE have some pride

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: (Need or want Paragon to step in or you guys got it? )

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Maya_Summers
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maya_summers@jean_luc_lebeau

How was he still standing? Who was this person!? Zoe’s flames caused the streets to become distorted, bubbling and becoming nothing but goo, but this man was still standing! Not a single inch of his body was burned. The Fire Goddess couldn’t understand, how could that be possible? A look of shock appeared on her face as she took in a sharp breath. But it was his display of power that really made her chill down to her bones. His hammer, the way he wield it in battle, it was as if that was the source of his mighty power, or at least a portion of it as it slammed into the ground, shaking the foundation of the city streets and causing the ground to split open, as if he commanded the Earth itself to cause destruction upon the small coffee shop, only for it to deny the man what he wanted, stopping just at the curb. But the force of the attack was so great, that it caused buildings to collapse upon each other, including the newly built ICE Brew.

“NO!” Zoe roared, throwing her arms out to the side as they lit aflame. The atmosphere was consumed with chaos from the screams, car alarms, police sirens and the pounding of Zoe’s own heart pounding in her head. This couldn’t be like the virus outbreak all over again. Memories of people running down the streets, screaming for their lives flashed through her mind. The city couldn’t collapse again, not while she was here, not again. It was Maya’s voice, calling out to her that brought her back to reality.

“R-right.” She nod her head as her golden flames vanished. Her fire wasn’t helping, she was going to have to try something else. Zoe began to walk off to the right side of the man, pulling her crimson gloves off her hands, exposing her skin, waiting for the Golden Goddess to give the cue. She had to block out the screaming the cries for help, just for a moment. She couldn’t fail them again.

"Zoe, attack now!"

Zoe’s feet pushed forward as her body flew at ground level, darting directly at the unknown attacker like a missile. Her hands reached out at the man (who’s naked bow chicka bow wow) not to so much tackle him down, but to grasp onto his shoulders, attempting to manipulate his body heat. It only takes the human body to go up slightly in temperature to cause a person to feel ill, but for someone who was clearly not human, Zoe would try to raise the core body temperature until she could physically feel the effects taking him.

Low blood pressure, lightheadedness, muscle spasms, vomiting, respiratory distress, tachycardia… these were just some of the effects that could take over him if she was successful. Not in hopes to kill him, no, this was just to disable him, to knock down the beast in this David and Goliath scenario.

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Avatar image for last_arashikage
Last_Arashikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @maya_summers:

The seemingly unstoppable mystical juggernaut lumbered towards the blonde Digital Shinobi, bringing his hammer into a striking position, only to be mentally impaired by her telepathic tenacity. In her cerebral assault, the lost daughter of Andfrene sought to disorient the herculean hellhound, to cast an inescapable fog over his consciousness and hopes of gaining a game changing advantage by which her inferno based teammate could capitalize upon.

No Caption Provided

With surgical synchronization the strategic assault had overwhelmed the Last Arashikage. The indomitable flames of the legendary Nova were unforgiving as she began to turn the monster's body into a human furnace. Inducing an unmentionable array of disturbing psychical affects, rendering the Arashikage to a single knee.

His hammer; now used as a brace, began to quiver as his arm weakly shook and trembled. "N....n.oo..noooooo!" the words were barely audible before the hammer fell from his grasp and his body keeled over. Blacking in and out the Last Arashikage summoned the strength for one last, "wh....where...am I....wh...what...h...appened............"

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: (Thanks but without anyone else's input, I'll hang back for now as I don't want to be rude)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#212  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@paragonxxx: ( i dont mind either, in fact; bring it on lol)

Avatar image for cassidy_boltian
Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @last_arashikage:

No Caption Provided

It was a done deal, or so it seemed. The perverbial irresistable force in form of Maya and Zoe, manage to halt the immovable object.

"Hex run diagnostic on the hammer if you can, I need to know the properties of the energy he used. Reference his last few attacks. Also I'll need you to prepare a story for the media. They'll want answers"

[As you wish]

Holding her aching sternum, the former Dragon of Solace gave a quaint smile followed by a thumbs up to Zoe, as if to say thanks. Zoe's arrival proved to be pivtol in incapacitating the hammer wielding maniac, had she been forced to tackle him alone--she don't think she would've been able to do it.

[Shall I update lethal protocols?] "Override, I want to continue to make those choices for myself. I don't want you or the Garment to do it for me."

[As you wish]

Slowly hauling her slowly healing body across the upturned streets, Maya set off toward the downed giant with one thing in mind--Apprehension. The sirens wailing in the background herald the arrival of the Emerald City Police, they'd want to take him for questioning. They'd want her for questioning.

"Hex reroute all police traffic, I need more time. [I can buy you about 15 more mintues, but they will reach you according to proper trial and error trials.]

"Gotcha" Throwing her hands forward, Maya's energy began to cackle off her fingertips. She sought to envelop, him in a shield of Photon energy to transport. [Hex contact @paragonxxx Hex, and let her know we'll need somewhere to hideout for the time being."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna jump in.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Oh yeah, jump in AFTER we did the work >_>

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, jump in AFTER we did the work >_>

Hahaha, that's how I operate. I let everyone else do the work then I take all the credit :D

I actually want to start a revenge angle, LOL.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By ParagonxXx

@maya_summers: @feral_nova: @last_arashikage:

Paragon lifted the massive weight on her shoulders, trying to close this miles wide fissure that opened up in California. And that's where she's been for the past hour or so, which explains why she hasn't been helping L.O.V.E. tackle their first villain. But only Keira knows that as of this moment. Some punk with Earthquake powers decided it was funny to try and set off the San Andreas fault and Paragon has been working her butt off trying to prevent that. Too many lives were at stake, she should know...she saw that movie that stars the Rock. What a hunk! All those muscles...

Enough thoughts! Blasting dirt, rock and whatever else was here, Keira sealed this section up before moving on to the next, pouring on the speed like she has never done so before and sealing up the rest, repairing the damage was done. And finally, with that done she knows she has saved the day. Hex tries to get Keira's attention but she responds like, ~I'm a little busy right now. Give me a sec?~

Mr. Earthquake man never knew what hit him and Paragon was done playing nice. Using her fantastic speed, she comes right up to him and flicks a finger under his chin, instantly knocking him out. Grabbing him by the shirt before he could fall, she sees him to prison for Metahumans.

She dusts off the palm of her hands, then asks Hex what's up. She takes to the air and heads for Emerald City. She blinks when she receives the message. "A...hideout? Alright, tell Maya I have one ready for her and our team, but it'll only be temporary. What's she up to right now?"

When it's explained, Paragon's eyes go wide, "Be there in no time!" And with that, she shatters the sound barrier and arrives in seconds. Just in time to see things are already well in hand. Poo!

"Looks like I missed the action." Paragon says, somewhat disappointed but also a little relieved. She was already feeling a bit sore from saving California from the San Andreas Fault.

Alexa_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: @maya_summers: @feral_nova: @last_arashikage:

It was an empty void. A black expanse that stretched into infinity, respecting no physical boundary and knowing no limit. The point at which the ground and the sky began was one in the same. And the weight of hyper-gravity wore heavy on her armored frame. Legs crossed underneath her, fists pressed together, and her eyes shut as she hovered in meditation, the hum of her mysterious power, the fifth force, echoing as the flaming aura of red round her body glowed as the void's only source of light. The New Goddess was training, attuning her cells to the unknown fifth fundamental force that powered them, to grow stronger, to bestow greater control of her powers upon her.

Alexa was not her father, she was no moral philosopher, and she'd never tried to sway a villain's mind through conversation before entering battle. She was a warrior. She offered no inch and gave no chance. All she ever did and all she ever will - is step into a battlefield, her focus razor sharp, her confidence colder than ice, ball up her fists and throw hands. Slowly, her eyes opened, glowing a shade of red as she exhaled, dispelling the aura that flamed around her. And in an instant, she teleported, moving across space-time geometry to appear in the skies of Emerald City. And immediately, she could hear it, sirens and screeching tires, and the vibrations of particles that'd been left excited and energized in the air. Power, and a lot of energy had been expended. A battle had taken place. One she was certain had involved LOVE. Descending from the sky, she glided across the city, nearing the ground with each second until she caught sight of Maya, Zoe and an unknown metahuman.

No Caption Provided

She'd never seen him, in both the present and future. But his size, the sheer dimensions of his physical frame, and the power she felt from the hammer that sat next to his unconscious body.. they were all rarities. He was large, nearly seven feet tall and muscled to the proportions of a war god. "Hmm", she glared, holding her features in earnest before fully descending next to Maya. "We need to leave. Local law enforcement'll be hungry for everyone involved in this", she paused, glancing into the distance, the sound of sirens echoing louder and louder as Emerald City's police force drew closer. "I can teleport us somewhere. Do you know of any place I can take you all?". Alexa had no location in mind. Only her father's space station, which he would not approve of, and the heart of a hyper-gravity dimension.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexa_pettis: @maya_summers: @feral_nova: @last_arashikage: (OOC: Sorry for posting again so soon but it's apparent that they need to leave quickly)

Paragon hears the sirens and doesn't need super hearing to do that. She relays the coordinates of a secret base on the moon to Hex so that the A.I. could relay those coordinates to Alexa, "Alexa, nice to meet you, I'm Paragon. I know a place, Hex should be relaying the coordinates I gave to it over to you."

(OOC: Sorry, short and sweet)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: @shanana: (its okay I can work with it. but just so I know, I was taken to Alexis' moon base right?)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ParagonxXx

@jean_luc_lebeau: @shanana: (*Blinks* Ok, I'm confused. Where in my post did my character ask you guys to move L.A.? Everyone seems to want out of there, so Paragon relayed coordinates to a moon base so Alexa could teleport the team there. The team, not L.A.

Did you guys speed read through my post or something? 0.o)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: @shanana: (*Blinks* Ok, I'm confused. Where in my post did my character ask you guys to move L.A.? Everyone seems to want out of there, so Paragon relayed coordinates to a moon base so Alexa could teleport the team there. The team, not L.A.)

I never said you did, I was simply reffering to the fact as to why we haven't actually left yet. We're trying to leave with L.A, but I haven't recieved confirmation that he's cool with it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: @paragonxxx: (I'm okay with allowing Paragon to have automoved me to that secret meta prison. we'll say the hammer is stuck in the street where he fell)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By ParagonxXx

@jean_luc_lebeau: (That wasn't your character I was referring to in my post. It was just some random NPC Paragon was facing before going to Emerald City. Paragon has not moved your character. Sorry for the confusion. Just so you know, I would never move your character without your permission, I would ask first. )

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: (Ohhhh okay. Sorry for the confusion then. My bad, I thought that guy was me lol)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whelp I'm super confused lol but I dont' think I have much to add to anyways, it'll just be a two sentence post that doesn't do anything for the story soooooo yeah go ahead and skip me and next person can go! :D

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this hammer...only for the worthy?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this hammer...only for the worthy?

no but something is anchoring it

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5
deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: You had something you wanted to set up?

Other-wise we can end that interaction there.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a fun throwdown. Looking forward to things to come.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The surface damage was substantial, but the HQ as a whole took superficial damage. As the owner of Ice Brew, this attack would set them back for a while; but as the leader of L.O.V.E, this attack was priority number one on her list of 'to-do's".

But now the question was, did the L.O.V.E team stay here? or did they move somewhere else? This man that attacked them was sent here by someone who'd been watching their movements--was it really their movements? or was it hers?

So many questions, not enough answers. "Hex, I need a personnel status report" [All the L.O.V.E members that participated with the battle are fine. Clarice Michelle still has yet to check in. Dr. Cullen and Mr.Timothy are fine].

She could feel herself scoffing at the mention of Clara, though there was no apparent beef between the two ladies of LOVE, Maya's hatred towards her Prime Counter-Part was the source of her irritation. [There are events happening that I think you should pay close attention too. One is here in Emerald City, and the other is across the globe]

No Caption Provided

No sooner than the automated machine finished it's sentence, Maya found herself shaking with internal pain. Her hands begin to shake violently, the Universe was trying to tell her something. As a former warper of reality, her body reamined completly in-tune with the cosmos; so much that even the slightest deviant could be felt painfully in her veins.

"Something's wrong hex. Something's very wrong"

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: Girl, you need to relax, unwind, take a night off. Let's have a SLUMBER PARTY! ^_^

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dominus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: WORLD BUILDING! I'm scalped!

I'll be coming through soon :)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By ParagonxXx

@maya_summers:

Keira was aware the coffee shop was gone so she decided to tell Hex so the A.I. could inform Maya that she'd be glad to help her rebuild the coffee shop. "Hex, relay this to Maya, please. Better yet, put me in contact with her."

As soon as a telepathic link was made, Keira offers a proposal. "Hello, Maya. I noticed your ICE coffee shop is no longer there. Allow me to present to you a solution to your problem. Hawke Industries have managed to create materials, that grow on command, and independently be repaired, if damaged. This will save millions, perhaps billions, of dollars in expensive materials that are difficult to manufacture, transport and build. Worse, the building material weakens over time until it becomes useless.

Hawke Industries is proud to have created materials that can grow by acquiring the specified form, repair themselves or even adapt and change themselves for a specific environment. It's essentially a living material. These kinds of homes can stand for centuries without ever needing repaired by any outside help, such as people. Entire buildings, of any shape and variety, can be built from scratch using a minimum amount of material and no money is spent on transportation.

The building material is also adaptive to the environment. For example, there are tiles that passively monitor the air flow, keeping the building cool in the summer months and toasty warm in the winter."

When she finishes, she smiles, "I can have a new coffee shop built in no time. Interested?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers