@precise: And I think the only people around who pre-date Me and Nova is

Gambler and Warsman.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've been gone way too long :p besides, I don't consider myself a vet either. You all wrote more than me, and it's been a while since i've written anything :p

Of course Nova and Sha are still here, you're rivals after all ;)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I missed Precise!? >__<

Alexa_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@maya_summers:

No Caption Provided

Smiling, a visage of subtle amusement on her face, the Priestess of Power laughed, "That's fine, sometimes I lose myself and venture too deep into the technical stuff", she paused, her features softening before wearing her exasperation at the thought of France in space. Eyes rolling, a sigh escaped her as she shook her head, "Well, I can't blame you for not being able to stop him. We've all had our difficulties from time to time. But that demonic fool really sent France into space. For your sake, I hope it wasn't as cringy to see as it is to hear about", Alexa jested before curiosity fell upon her face. "Memory loss? Hmm.. it could be a consequence of jumping from one universe to another", she theorized.

"Or not. Who knows, you may need to have a telepath take a look at your mind", she suggested before chuckling at Maya's description of Ziccarra's alternate counterpart. "Well, there're people in this universe who'd say my mom is a complete b*tch anyway so", she shrugged in light amusement. Alexa loved Ziccarra. She was a woman with a multitude of children and yet she still opened her heart and family to yet another child. In Alexa's eyes, Ziccarra was just as loving a presence as her father, even if a stricter parent. "In any case, I look forward to working with you".

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157 Feral Nova  Moderator
Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassidy_boltian
Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precise: Narrows eyes you seem.... familiar

Avatar image for last_arashikage
Last_Arashikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers:

Her voice preceded her innovative offensive maneuver. A maneuver tactfully executed as to remove the immediate threat posed by the unknown assailant, hurling him back outside in a blinding cocoon of photonic energy. End over end the Arashikage tumbled in a reverse somersault before being sprawled out on his back as a result of the violent momentum dealt by the blonde heroine's attack.

No Caption Provided

"Father said you'd focus yor initial attention on da safety of da civilians." Kazarian sardonically grumbled. Pulling himself back up to his feet, slight scorch marks and burns clearly visible along the contours of his defined and exposed muscles."How can such weakness reside in such a powerful being?" again spinning the handle of his mighty hammer in his hand.

With one huge step the massive frame of the six foot six Arashikage charged forward swinging his hammer back and forth attempting to smash and bash the founding member of LOVE with little finesse and zero precision. Brute force and anger the only fueling factor behind his immense swings.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ob shit, is that Kaz? Wonder if that'll force Mercy to bust out Cass.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@_dirge_ said:

Ob shit, is that Kaz? Wonder if that'll force Mercy to bust out Cass.

That it tis lol and I wonder too.....seeing people I aint seen in years pop up all over the place lately O_O

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_arashikage:

No Caption Provided

The De facto leader of L.O.V.E succeeded in her attempt to create a cushion between the hammer wielding mammoth, and the customers of her coffee shop. This sick unprovoked attack wasn't a mere stroke of luck; this man deliberatly attacked this locale--in hopes to draw out the LOVE team. But why?

A show of power on her behalf was not wise; if she could she'd continue with minimal skills to deter him; but the safety of the public came first.

Initially she saw them, his erratic strike pattern, launching out with his mammoth Hammer; Maya used a thin film of Photon energy to repel or evade potentally critical strike until-

"Father?" She questioned, before his hammer slammed cleanly into her chest, lifting the Golden Goddess from her feet; forcing her body to completely decimate a nearby F-150, and the ground beneath it.

"Enhn..." She grunted, with blood spattered teeth; a shot like that on any normal human would kill them on impact, but Maya's body could heal at an accelerated rate. Even a collapsed chest and broken ribs could reform, so long as she wasn't unconscious.

Fighting both blood, and breathing complications; Maya's hands shifted through the broken glass, and plastic residue of the compacted truck. "I like... swinging... things too" She grunted quickly wafting her hands across the air releasing an arc of magnetic energy to collect a couple of parked vehicles on the Emerald City streets flying his way--a distraction. She knew he'd be able to dismantle a few of them, but the goal was to catch him slipping.

Crafting a crackling fireball within her hands, she hurled it still from her downed position intending for the open flame to hit with one of the vehicles to create an explosion capable enough of taking him down. Or atleast powerful enough for her to surmount the pain in her chest.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen a Sha vs. Gambler battle in a while.

Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen a Sha vs. Gambler battle in a while.

Crazy enough, this is the first time we've interacted IC since the WAL tourney last year

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Feral Nova  Moderator

@last_arashikage: @maya_summers:

Zoe’s body zoomed between the cities skyscrapers as she zeroed in on ICE Brew. She got a message from Hex moments ago that the secret HQ entrance was invaded by an unknown attacker. She was all the way back in Los Angeles stopping petty crime when Hex got a hold of her. Who attacked the coffee shop? HOW did they know to attack it? It didn’t make sense. The team wasn’t even fully formed yet (as far as she knew) and she had yet met any other members, how did someone already know about it?

Getting to the ICE Brew Zoe stopped in mid air, trying to assist the situation. It seemed no one else from the team was around to help. Well… this is fantastic. Citizens were still scattering around the area as she spotted Maya and… a Goliath like man who towered over her. The Fire Goddess watched for a moment as Maya was recovering from an attack, getting ready to unleash her own. She watched for a moment as Maya began throwing vehicles, one after another until... she saw a crimson ball of fire unleash from her hands and Zoe knew exactly what she was going to do.

No Caption Provided

Nova summoned her own flame, her eyes glowing gold for a moment as her entire body erupted into living golden fire dancing around her body. Zoe flew downward and at the moment the explosion occurred, the hero began flying in circles around the giant, manipulating the flames of the explosion, controlling them like the Mistress of Fire she was. Rather than the fire going to a chaotic burst of flame in every direction, it became vortex like inferno around only the invader. Using her powers she increased the heat of the fire to the point that the pavement on the street began to bubble and melt as the flames fed on any remaining oxygen around the surrounding area but only doing so around the immediate area of the attacker to keep any lingering citizens safe. Zoe did this for a few moments before pulling away, going to Maya's side as her eyes turned back into their natural blue. "Sorry I'm late, terrible traffic, you alright?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

working on a response

Avatar image for last_arashikage
Last_Arashikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: @feral_nova:

The Arashikage had disappeared behind a destructive yet self-contained cyclone of incandescent furry. Only a roar, presumably birthed from the villain's unrelenting pain, was left to remind the fleeing victims of the hammer wielding destroyer's earlier presence.

In a world of technological achievements and industrial innovation, the dedicated pair of heroic LOVE members had tactical understood the indomitable offensive applications of man's first historical feat, fire. Unleashing the weaponized element in a successful bid to momentarily restore order while simultaneously overseeing the protected evacuation of the store's remaining citizens. True to form they had immediately answered the call without premeditated strategy. Cause by now the very act of heroism had become an inherent reflex, intuition and situational instincts were a part of their DNA.

"Who was this?"

"How did it know about the team's location?"

"What did it mean?"

Surely these types of questions were occupying an isolated area in the heroes minds. How could they not? Identifying a threat was rudimentary. But with their combined experience, the ability to sub-consciously calculate the unknown variables, as well as contend with the enigmatic Arashikage's brute; mystically imbued might, would be an exercise in basic combat. An easy task for the reunited friends.

Again the Arashikage yelled, roared and raged. Suddenly sending out a purple hued shockwave of esoteric energy from his Highland Hammer, instantly evaporating the fire-born hurricane swirling around his body. His flesh was sheered but impressively un-burned. His clothes had been reduced to ash leaving his naked frame un-apologetically exposed. Again and without warning the secret son of Jean Luc LeBeau spun the handle of his hammer and charged with Olympic speed.

No Caption Provided

Leaping and flipping into the air arrested by the momentum, the Last Arashikage brought down his magic weapon upon the concrete and ignited a destructive street splitting quake nearly long enough to reach the small congregation of businesses. A narrow miss as he had apparently sought to swallow the store beneath a cave-in. Instead the fractured attack had simply split the street to the curb. But the attack had signified the urgency in bringing the savage bastard down, or bare witness as he destroyed the newly rebuilt area.

Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh my gawd

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring back Cass....

Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, Mercy acting like she's actually going to post.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Cassidy_Boltian

@amin_karrit said:

No Caption Provided

No that's not how this works you two aren't allowed to gang up on me.

And I posted twice recently!!!!!

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha too????

I've been betrayed.

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>_>

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Maya_Summers
Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'ALL ARE THE WORST

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassidy_boltian: I get my digs in however I can because you wouldn't post enough for me to thoroughly torment you IC.

v_v It's only out of love.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Feral Nova  Moderator
Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: STOP It you're a member of LOVE have some pride

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it wrong to use the same gif twice on one page?

El-Oh-El.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: You're just attacking the ICE BREW or all the stores surrounding

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: Mainly the Ice Brew. Really the bulk of the attack hit the street basically a small quack if youre looking for a vague reference. Whatever you come up with is fine no worries.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @last_arashikage:

No Caption Provided

Supporting the majority of her weight with her forearms, Maya used Zoe's legs and eventually her extended palm to force herself back to a vertical position. "Eh...t-this used to be easier" She lamented trying to catch her breath. Maya's makeshift fireball dulled in comparison's to Zoe, a true mistress of Fire and all it's properties.

"You think that did it?" Maya's question was answered internally, Hex the L..O.V.E team's expert A.I. [Ms. Summers, I'm picking up a life-form in the black smoke. It would appear as if efforts to subdue the unknown attacker were futile].

That wasn't the news she wanted to hear, it was then made a reality; when the roars of rage cut through the debris revealing the now nude hammer wielding attacker. "Is it me, or did the fire look like it did absolutly nothing" She said in transition from her slouched state to completely airborne at this point.

Moving in to intercept, Maya fired a series of Photon blast in an effort to counter his coming attack; but they were ill-fated, call it lack of focus or blame it on injury but the would be counter-measures missed their mark. As a result?

A shockwave hit the street up-turning the concrete, forcing surrounding building to fall on their own foundations--including L.O.V.E's HQ--ICE BREW.

High above the Emerald City streets small smoke stacks of debris bellow above the city. News choppers and other authorities cordoned the area, locking Golden Goddess, The Fire Nymph and the Unknown attacker in a small area of combat.

[Ms. Summers, the amount of collateral damage has now surprised 25k, you might want to switch to more lethal methods] Hex advised. "N-No" She retort. Her father raised her to believe that killing wasn't necessary, it's what seperate her from the likes of them.

"I-I got an idea" The strain in her voice, it wasn't from lack of breath more so from shock. Watching as so many people met their doom with a simple strike of his hammer was horrifying. "Zoe! wait for my command" She screamed, before levitating back to the floor.

"Hex, give me the Trinity Foundation profile"

[Right away Ms. Summers]

No Caption Provided

Maya's L.O.V.E uniform slowly begin to digitalize into the archaic White and Black Trinity Uniform, a garment she used while she served as the President of Utopia.

"Zoe, attack now!" She screamed, whilst she simultaneously tapped into her telepathic abilities; hoping the mental instrusion would either slow down his reaction time to allow the Fire Goddess enough time to land a devestating blow, or for the mental instrusion to serve as a distraction for the same results.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn. So much destruction, LOL. I would've jumped in with Alexa but I didn't wanna gang up on G, yet.

Avatar image for the_championess
The_Championess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn. So much destruction, LOL. I would've jumped in with Alexa but I didn't wanna gang up on G, yet.

Could've saved our coffee shop!

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Zauberin  Moderator

Ohh, this is fun to watch!

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Nordok  Moderator

@alexa_pettis: Faora! Great choice for a look; such an underrated character!